Print Page | Close Window

Contacting Roman....

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350109
Printed Date: Oct 21 2018 at 2:30pm


Topic: Contacting Roman....
Posted By: cosmogirl
Subject: Contacting Roman....
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 9:45am
He is normally quite quick with a response but so far I have been waiting 5 days for a reply to my email.

Has anyone been in contact with Roman recently?




Replies:
Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 11:13am
HE EMAILED ME YESTERDAY


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 12:27pm
Just heard back from him after waiting a week.


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

HE EMAILED ME YESTERDAY

Hopefully I'll get some love soon


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Just heard back from him after waiting a week.

Okay, he must be uber busy. I'll hold fire before emailing him again.... which means by then I'll will have convinced myself to order something else I don't need. LOLLOL


Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 1:26pm

i'm sure he's very busy...he'll reply to u



Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:


Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Just heard back from him after waiting a week.


Okay, he must be uber busy. I'll hold fire before emailing him again.... which means by then I'll will have convinced myself to order something else I don't need. LOLLOL





Posted By: lovely_star
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 5:19pm
I emailed him on Monday and just got a response back today! I hope he doesn't take as long to respond back to my response email today with quote for my specs and his address. With that 3 week turn around I need to place and pay for my order like yesterday. I'm concerned that I won't have it before thanksgiving.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 5:21pm

I hope his quality doesnt go down.  I think he got swamped because alot of ladies have been asking for his contact info lately...



Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 5:27pm
he responds to within an hr..everytime

-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT



Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by lovely_star lovely_star wrote:

I emailed him on Monday and just got a response back today! I hope he doesn't take as long to respond back to my response email today with quote for my specs and his address. With that 3 week turn around I need to place and pay for my order like yesterday. I'm concerned that I won't have it before thanksgiving.

I hear you.... but luckily for him I have decided to add something to my order... seems like being busy is going to pay off for him Wink


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I hope his quality doesnt go down.  I think he got swamped because alot of ladies have been asking for his contact info lately...


Hopefully it will stay good & all this new business will pay for some more staff to deal with enquiries.


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

he responds to within an hr..everytime

Daaayzaaam.... he must be beyond busy at the moment then. 

Oh well, waiting never did me any harm.


Posted By: Tokyocereza
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 6:49pm
Roman has always responded quickly to me. He has great communication. He's no doubt getting a lot more business but I think he's handling it well.


Posted By: sweetvirgo2012
Date Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 7:01pm
Can someone pm me his contact info pls


Posted By: septemberjewel89
Date Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 9:58pm
he contacted me in a timely manner...maybe you didn't have his right information?? are you sure the email didn't bounce back?...What was your subject line?..was it something to attract the eye?


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 1:30am
Originally posted by septemberjewel89 septemberjewel89 wrote:

he contacted me in a timely manner...maybe you didn't have his right information?? are you sure the email didn't bounce back?...What was your subject line?..was it something to attract the eye?

He has previously responded to my 2 emails I sent before so I can only assume that he's busy/someone else is monitoring his emails & thinks its the same email (its not, I'm trying to add to a order & get a final price, paypal details/address etc) or there is a problem. Wacko

I will email him from a different address & failing that I will order with someone else.


Posted By: septemberjewel89
Date Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by septemberjewel89 septemberjewel89 wrote:

he contacted me in a timely manner...maybe you didn't have his right information?? are you sure the email didn't bounce back?...What was your subject line?..was it something to attract the eye?

He has previously responded to my 2 emails I sent before so I can only assume that he's busy/someone else is monitoring his emails & thinks its the same email (its not, I'm trying to add to a order & get a final price, paypal details/address etc) or there is a problem. Wacko

I will email him from a different address & failing that I will order with someone else.

Maybe put that in the subject heading . ex: Adding to Order or Need a Final Price to Pay ...something like that. Just be careful with using another email because may make the ordering process confusing if he starting responding to both...idk. but do what you gotta do ...because I know you want your hair....weaveholics don't pay with their hair...LOL... Hope you get a response soon


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 5:32pm
Roman responded to my emails today and I placed my order for another upart and silk closure. Going to take 3 weeks


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 1:45am
Yes, I just heard back from him as well. Now, i need to curb my order as all this waiting now makes me think I need to something else just in case he's uber busy when I want to order again!

But as its my first order I guess I should curb it just in case I'm not happy.



Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 6:30am
You'll like it.   


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 8:02am
I just spoke to Roman yesterday. I am in the process of ordering a few closures for my stash. I think I got a reply to my e-mail within a couple of hours of me writting him. He advised, yes he is extremenly busy but he should be able to handle new orders.  He asked me to post all his contact info. See below.. 
 
Email addresses
mailto:roman-hair2010@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow - roman-hair2010@hotmail.com
mailto:optimailhair@gmail.com" rel="nofollow - optimailhair@gmail.com  
SKYPE--roman880719
 
With the holidays coming up, I am placing all my orders ASAP.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

I just spoke to Roman yesterday. I am in the process of ordering a few closures for my stash. I think I got a reply to my e-mail within a couple of hours of me writting him. He advised, yes he is extremenly busy but he should be able to handle new orders.  He asked me to post all his contact info. See below.. 
 
Email addresses
mailto:roman-hair2010@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow - roman-hair2010@hotmail.com
mailto:optimailhair@gmail.com" rel="nofollow - optimailhair@gmail.com  
SKYPE--roman880719
 
With the holidays coming up, I am placing all my orders ASAP.
 
Good idea. 


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

I just spoke to Roman yesterday. I am in the process of ordering a few closures for my stash. I think I got a reply to my e-mail within a couple of hours of me writting him. He advised, yes he is extremenly busy but he should be able to handle new orders.  He asked me to post all his contact info. See below.. 
 
Email addresses
mailto:roman-hair2010@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow - roman-hair2010@hotmail.com
mailto:optimailhair@gmail.com" rel="nofollow - optimailhair@gmail.com  
SKYPE--roman880719
 
With the holidays coming up, I am placing all my orders ASAP.

Thanks for posting this. He seems to be answering my emails now, so I can only think it must have been a glitch.

I was ready to order & then the delay made me get worried about my order!! I have never worn Kinky Curly before so I'm worried that the hair will not be kinky curly & turn into waves or that my order will be too kinky curly & I'll look like Whoopi in Sister Act. Wacko

I need a vodka. Wink


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 3:37pm
I told Roman ppl were looking for him, and he has a ton of e-mails to reply too. Ppl are worried about quotes and orders. He said he has been swamped with new orders.  His business has really taken off the last 6months. He promised he would get back to everyone asap.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 4:04pm
I had a feeling that he was swamped


Posted By: TScott37
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 6:34pm
Hello...Can someone give me his info again? Thank you! :-)


Posted By: TScott37
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 6:42pm
Nvm....Got it! Thanks!


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 6:48pm
Has anyone tried a lace front from Roman? Thinking of a silktop yaki body wave...


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:52am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Has anyone tried a lace front from Roman? Thinking of a silktop yaki body wave...

I haven't yet but I'm in the processing of ordering a lace wig from him we are just discussing the details. Some people have said his silk top closures shed but I have found this is one of the downsides with closures full stop, so whilst I love em sometimes I regret buying them because its harder to make a 'frankenwig' when shedding happens LOLLOLLOL

You could try upstairs, but I'm not certain if anyone has ordered a LF or FLW from Roman as I have only really heard his name/former company mentioned in weaves. 

Hopefully someone will chime in Wink


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:52am
Originally posted by TScott37 TScott37 wrote:

Nvm....Got it! Thanks!

Cool, I was just about to PM you Tongue


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:53am
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

I told Roman ppl were looking for him, and he has a ton of e-mails to reply too. Ppl are worried about quotes and orders. He said he has been swamped with new orders.  His business has really taken off the last 6months. He promised he would get back to everyone asap.

Thanks for looking out for us.x


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 6:16am
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Has anyone tried a lace front from Roman? Thinking of a silktop yaki body wave...

I haven't yet but I'm in the processing of ordering a lace wig from him we are just discussing the details. Some people have said his silk top closures shed but I have found this is one of the downsides with closures full stop, so whilst I love em sometimes I regret buying them because its harder to make a 'frankenwig' when shedding happens LOLLOLLOL

You could try upstairs, but I'm not certain if anyone has ordered a LF or FLW from Roman as I have only really heard his name/former company mentioned in weaves. 

Hopefully someone will chime in Wink
 
What are the specs of the wig you're getting from Roman and what price did he quote you?  Uggh I just placed an order for a silk closure to go with some kinky straight I have because I can't deal with bleaching knots.  I really hope it doesnt shed because I bought 2 of his lace closures and they were fineConfused.  I'll make a thread downstairs regarding the silk top wigs.  Smile


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:46am

From what I seen and heard all silk closure shed more than lace. I was tempted to get a silk one from Roman, but I just ordered my standard swiss closures. They have last me forever.



Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:52am
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

From what I seen and heard all silk closure shed more than lace. I was tempted to get a silk one from Roman, but I just ordered my standard swiss closures. They have last me forever.

 
I've been watching a few videos on youtube and some ladies spray their closures with some type of acrylic sealant (I think).  Have you tried that?  I'm gonna give it a shot and if it sheds, I quit with closures all together lol.


Posted By: TScott37
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:00am
I use Mod Poshes Matte finish on my closure and it has not shed or anything and its waterproof and all.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:47am
Originally posted by TScott37 TScott37 wrote:

I use Mod Poshes Matte finish on my closure and it has not shed or anything and its waterproof and all.
 
Are you using a silk or lace closure?


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:50am
Originally posted by TScott37 TScott37 wrote:

I use Mod Poshes Matte finish on my closure and it has not shed or anything and its waterproof and all.
Yes, I use this too, on my lace closures. I also use on my wefts too, and this works great. My wefts don't shed either..


Posted By: chidiva79
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:25am
Hey Rredict,
 
What are your specs when you order his closures? I'm thinking about ordering 1 to go w/ my CLY. The last time I order, I think it was too thin around the edges...density was abt 75% but it was also Indian hair...which is usually thinner.


Posted By: mistyknightwin
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 7:53am
I ordered 4 lace closures from him w/bleached knots. He did a good job bleaching the knots and all I had to do was add my cloth to it and it was a go.
 
He said he can't bleach the knots on color #1 tho.
 
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Has anyone tried a lace front from Roman? Thinking of a silktop yaki body wave...

I haven't yet but I'm in the processing of ordering a lace wig from him we are just discussing the details. Some people have said his silk top closures shed but I have found this is one of the downsides with closures full stop, so whilst I love em sometimes I regret buying them because its harder to make a 'frankenwig' when shedding happens LOLLOLLOL

You could try upstairs, but I'm not certain if anyone has ordered a LF or FLW from Roman as I have only really heard his name/former company mentioned in weaves. 

Hopefully someone will chime in Wink
 
What are the specs of the wig you're getting from Roman and what price did he quote you?  Uggh I just placed an order for a silk closure to go with some kinky straight I have because I can't deal with bleaching knots.  I really hope it doesnt shed because I bought 2 of his lace closures and they were fineConfused.  I'll make a thread downstairs regarding the silk top wigs.  Smile


Posted By: mistyknightwin
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 7:55am
You def. converted me into a lace closure lover! I think they lay a lot flatter than the silk ones...Thanks for all your help...I don't think I would have taken the plunge into closures if it wasn't for you...
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

From what I seen and heard all silk closure shed more than lace. I was tempted to get a silk one from Roman, but I just ordered my standard swiss closures. They have last me forever.



Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:05am
Originally posted by mistyknightwin mistyknightwin wrote:

I ordered 4 lace closures from him w/bleached knots. He did a good job bleaching the knots and all I had to do was add my cloth to it and it was a go.
 
He said he can't bleach the knots on color #1 tho.
 
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Has anyone tried a lace front from Roman? Thinking of a silktop yaki body wave...

I haven't yet but I'm in the processing of ordering a lace wig from him we are just discussing the details. Some people have said his silk top closures shed but I have found this is one of the downsides with closures full stop, so whilst I love em sometimes I regret buying them because its harder to make a 'frankenwig' when shedding happens LOLLOLLOL

You could try upstairs, but I'm not certain if anyone has ordered a LF or FLW from Roman as I have only really heard his name/former company mentioned in weaves. 

Hopefully someone will chime in Wink
 
What are the specs of the wig you're getting from Roman and what price did he quote you?  Uggh I just placed an order for a silk closure to go with some kinky straight I have because I can't deal with bleaching knots.  I really hope it doesnt shed because I bought 2 of his lace closures and they were fineConfused.  I'll make a thread downstairs regarding the silk top wigs.  Smile
 
My closures were not bleached even though I stressed this to him lolDead.  So I eventually sold them on here because I didnt want to destroy them whle attempting to bleach. The hair was a 1b. 


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:09am
Originally posted by mistyknightwin mistyknightwin wrote:

You def. converted me into a lace closure lover! I think they lay a lot flatter than the silk ones...Thanks for all your help...I don't think I would have taken the plunge into closures if it wasn't for you...
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

From what I seen and heard all silk closure shed more than lace. I was tempted to get a silk one from Roman, but I just ordered my standard swiss closures. They have last me forever.

Thank you, you are welcome!!!Big smile 


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:11am
Originally posted by chidiva79 chidiva79 wrote:

Hey Rredict,
 
What are your specs when you order his closures? I'm thinking about ordering 1 to go w/ my CLY. The last time I order, I think it was too thin around the edges...density was abt 75% but it was also Indian hair...which is usually thinner.
PM me and I will provide this to you. I have detail specs for all my closures.


Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 11:22am
Anyone have a photo of Roman's Silk closure???  I would love to see the detail for my future order. 

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com


Posted By: mistyknightwin
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 9:43pm
I chatted w/him yesterday and today. He was quick with his responses back and forth...I would put something eye catching in my title like "Hair Order" "Hair Purchase" or something like that...

Now this 3 week wait I can do without....Ouch



QUOTE=cosmogirl]
He is normally quite quick with a response but so far I have been waiting 5 days for a reply to my email.

Has anyone been in contact with Roman recently?

[/QUOTE]


Posted By: TScott37
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:31am
I've spoken with him through email too, but that 3wk wait is KILLING me!! :-(


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:33am
Yeah whats up with the 3 week wait time?  My past orders have been done in 10-14 days.  Must be the BHM effectCryDead


Posted By: TScott37
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:36am
He was telling me something about the power was going off/on so that's why his response was slow. That was two days ago though.


Posted By: cali1
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:45am
He doesn't have a website?


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:46am
Not yet.


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:14pm
I talked to him pretty much everyday this week. I just placed a order with him yesterday..


Posted By: sweetvirgo2012
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:11pm
Talk to him 2x this week myself Waiting for his price to place my order


Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

I talked to him pretty much everyday this week. I just placed a order with him yesterday..

Me too!

-------------
Trust no one BUT GOD!!


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 6:22pm
I've managed to get a reply back since my initial problems but I need to place a order soon before he sends the 'ask to many questions police' after me LOLConfusedLOL


Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:06pm
I.emailed him today, he hit me right back, I paid for my closure and it should be here soon...cant freakin wait!!!


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:31am
I Never have an issue getting a response from him. He just e-mail me and advise my order shipped and provided me with the shiping info. I ordered a few new closures to go with this  1 kilo of spiral curly hair I got from another CV that was having a big sale.


Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

I Never have an issue getting a response from him. He just e-mail me and advise my order shipped and provided me with the shiping info. I ordered a few new closures to go with this  1 kilo of spiral curly hair I got from another CV that was having a big sale.

Your stash must be huge!!LOLLOLLOL


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:50pm
Its getting there. I been trying out a lot of new CV's this year.


Posted By: darcell202
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:45pm
Hi, I just sent you a PM.



Print Page | Close Window