Print Page | Close Window

Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Exercise, Fitness, & Health
Forum Name: Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
Forum Description: Discussions on Diets
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=349765
Printed Date: Nov 22 2017 at 6:46pm

Topic: Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition
Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Subject: Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition
Date Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 12:42pm
who did i think i was fooling doing low carb and not kicking my wine habit Sleepy

Replies:
Date Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 1:56pm
im starting to enjoy cooking. zucchini chips baking now. eggplant lasagna later Star
guess im the only person with random food and weight loss thoughts all day. obsession?

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 12:07am
I want to start HCG, but I don't know where to start. <---my lie of the month.
I just want someone to just tell me what to order. lol
My friend looks so damn good and is glowing but she over complicates everything and so do ISleepy

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 9:58am
sent ya a pm

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 5:34pm
Okay tomorrow I'll do better…

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 11:28am
Dietician appointment this week
Not sure why I'm going or what it's going to accomplish

Posted By: mizbisi
Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 7:35pm
I wish I could keep myself motivated for more than a few weeks at a time Confused.
I did well today though, stayed under my calories although I had to eat some totinos pizza rolls today b/c there was nothing else in my house.
I've already lost about 2 lbs of my prednisone weight gain though Star
Only 110 lb's to go!
Off to watch some of Mizbritt's youtube vids, she's such an inspiration!

Sorry, I talk too much Embarrassed

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 8:52pm
my hcg drops will be here tomorrow. I'm actually glad I didn't research more before I got them. I'll do this first round see how it goes and be willing to drop the $$ for the "real" thing.

I'm really hopeful that this is my time to be serious about taking the weight off. no more wishing and dreaming but Actually doing and changing. it

I found this quote the other day and it really inspired me: "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 1:53am
slept all day and missed my workout. 2 tomorrow 

Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 4:22pm
did my 2 workouts today. im so out of shape but that feeling after lifting weights is intoxicating
12 lbs down.
the dietician said my proportions make me not look obese. is that a compliment Stern Smile

Originally posted by mizbisi mizbisi wrote:

I wish I could keep myself motivated for more than a few weeks at a time Confused.
I did well today though, stayed under my calories although I had to eat some totinos pizza rolls today b/c there was nothing else in my house.
I've already lost about 2 lbs of my prednisone weight gain though Star
Only 110 lb's to go!
Off to watch some of Mizbritt's youtube vids, she's such an inspiration!

Sorry, I talk too much Embarrassed

congrats on the loss. the motivation is in you. keep posting to stay on track

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 8:54pm
picked up my hcg foods today!

Date Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 2:13pm
depressing day. rainy gloom weather, didn't leave house. workout sucked, and i feel to sick to stomach any food. just want to lay on the couch and sleep the day away 

Date Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

picked up my hcg foods today!

good luck. make sure you follow ALL the phases

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:48pm

I should GTFU and go mix my hcg..........Stern Smile It is an emergency...why am I still sitting though.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:10pm
my losses are going too slowly. back to hcg

Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:52pm
Hey Southern!!!  You're doing awesome!!!!  I just got my fat ass up and mixed my HCG.... Loading day one tomorrow....... Lawd I know the scale is going up but only eating fat for 2 days and then strict hcg.....  finishing up my bottle of wine in the next 2 days and no more until 2013 (maybe)

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Hey Southern!!!  You're doing awesome!!!!  I just got my fat ass up and mixed my HCG.... Loading day one tomorrow....... Lawd I know the scale is going up but only eating fat for 2 days and then strict hcg.....  finishing up my bottle of wine in the next 2 days and no more until 2013 (maybe)

if you do it with me, ill be right there with you! im working on my last bottle nowCry

Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:03pm
I finished it last night.... NO MORE..... not even for my birthday.  I'm on this ISH..... 

I'm going to workout tonight to get in the rythym of it again.  Been off and on too long.  The same gym clothes are packed from a week ago (unused).Stern Smile

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:24pm
Re-reading Weight Loss Apocalypse while I wait for my bacteriostatic water is on back order almost everywhere

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:41pm
Imma stop eating pork again starting Monday which will be my new "no meat" day.

-------------

Posted By: MsAlaneous
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:43pm
I really want to do this low sugar/low carb thing. I need to. Pretty sure I'm insulin resistant. I've done low carb before so I know I can do it but I can't seem to get started this time. I'm gonna take the weekend to get my act together and go full force on Monday.

Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:23pm
Why am I spotting after my first injection/load day.  Just gonna push through this and not let it hold me back.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:22pm

I am down 5 pounds;  9 more to go! 

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:11pm
go dollish!

Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:26pm
dollish!!!ROCK ON!!  These pounds can't hold us back! #RickRossGrunt

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:42pm
tomorrow I tell my doctor I will be phasing off my antidepressant. I would rather be depressed/suicidal/die than look the way I do now. 
Hopefully she supports me and helps me in this change

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:42pm
dr approved me going off Effexor slowly. will transition to Wellbutrin which is known for losses. 
hope this works and i don't crash   

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 5:00pm
Thanks, ladies! Big smile
I wish I could shed inches with these pounds, but at this point I'm not even complaining.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:05pm
dr suggested dukan
will incorporate the methodology into hcg

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:55pm
fvck, fvck, fvck
binged on cashews

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:08pm
Which CLA were you guys buying? Its too many to choose on amazon

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:31pm
The cabin fever weight is dropping and I liokeeee it

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 4:13pm
br do you know which cla people were taking?

Date Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

br do you know which cla people were taking?
I have no idea

Posted By: sanschemical
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 3:20pm
5lbs down 36 more to go...

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:13pm
Have not exercised in over 7 mths. Piled on 15 lbs, but need to lose 30 lbs eventually .

Posted By: FirstLady_CoCo
Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:54pm
I lost 30 pounds and I've gained at least 15 of  those pounds back Cry

Step 1: Download and form a team on MyFitnessPal & Pact ( I need people who are just as dedicated as me due to me living with someone who gains weights & just doesn't care)

Step 2: Designate time to work out on my hectic schedule to meal plan and schedule workouts (full-time student who works 2 jobs)

Step 3: Get to it! I have a gym membership that I pay for every month but never use.

So anyone on MyFitnessPal and wants to be bugged by me?

Date Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 3:08pm
Made a deal with myself today..

I will have 12 ozs water with my designated meals. (I have difficulty with water intake.

If I want to snack between meals, I will have 12 ozs water first, even if it is just one grape. If I really want that grape, I will be forced to drink water first. (Just another way to get my water intake).

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:08am
I drank 72 ounces of water today !!!!
It could have been more, but Coffee got in the way

Date Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:27pm
Struggling with water today. I keep reaching for coffee instead of water

Hoping to get at least 72 ounces again today.

Date Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:22pm
Have not lost an ounce since weighing last week. On the brighter side, I did not gain an ounce either

Date Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 10:58pm
Looking forward to eating again on Wednesday. My first meal will be a HUGE Veggie Stir Fry.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 10:27pm
Made my pot of Hot & Sour Soup. It tasted sooooo good. I had to talk myself out of having a second helping. There is enough for a few days , and will only get better with time.   Something to look forward to tomorrow

Menu plans for the next few days...Stir Fry Veggies, and Brown Rice Sushi !!!
Got all my Sushi making stuff today, including lots of Wasabi

Date Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 6:37pm
Made my Stir Fry Vegetables. Kept it lite, not too much of the sauces. It was sooooo good, and one bowl was really filling.
This was early dinner.    Had a bowl of Hot & Sour soup for breakfast.   Good to be in the kitchen cooking again

Date Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:40pm
Oh WOW !!!   My Stir Fry Veggies kept my satiated all night. Was not tempted to have that 9 p.m snack    

Delicious, Satisfying and Healthy too

Date Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 10:28pm
Still having my Juices. Made too much Soup, and Veggie Stir Fry. After a few days of it, I am ready for a change. Don't like wasting, so I must finish it all before moving on.
Still taste good though

Date Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 10:37pm
Did a lot of housecleaning today. Hope I burned enough calories to matter

Date Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:22pm
error

Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:34am
Drinking more juice than having solids. Considering a brief 'Master Cleanse' 5-7 days

Posted By: LadyAradia
Date Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:12am
I am going to walmart and my markets to look for vital gluten and  nutritional yeast and some cans of Jackfruit to try to make me some vegan chicken to help curb hunger  while trying to lose weight LOL

From all these videos, I've surmised to add peanut butter for protein, soy sauce, oil,liquid smoke and chicken bullion to the water you boil your gluten in.
If you add JACKFRUIT in a can from the Asian aisle, it actually replicates chicken and pulled pork texture!

Ideally , I can find & mix ALL of the above to make  the BOMB vegan  chicken ! 

on a side note, did you know the Chinese are actually selling FAkE EGGS?

Date Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:58pm
Why is it so d*mn difficult for my to get off my overweight bum, and do some form of exercise

Date Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:10pm
A 3oz Pork Chop, or 4oz Chicken Breast is better to 'snack' on calorie-wise, than Nuts and Cheese . It is certainly more filling

Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:44pm
So giving up meats for Lent, and hoping to lose weight with fruits and veggies, cheese and nuts has not been working out well for me.
I did not have a clear 'diet' plan.
Too many carbs. Protein powder in my juice makes me want to drink too much of it because it's just too tasty
Having 1 oz of cheese or nuts..Too much of a tease. I will not have these items in my home for a very, very long time.
My weight loss diets must be more clear-cut, Right now my food options are not well balanced at mealtime with the adequate servings of Carbs-Fat-Protein.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:34pm
Looking forward to Master Cleanse. Gathering Lemons

Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:54am
Well I finally made it to the health food store and got 2 boxes of Vital Gluten, nutritional yeast and made the vegan fried chicken I was talking about on the previous page. Well I seasoned the hell out of that wheat flour until it ended up tasting like popeye's chicken! I wet the gluten flour with chicken bouillon cubes in water, used liquid smoke, paprika, cayanne, onion powder, garlic powder , cumin, black pepper, soy sauce etc. I boiled the "chicken" nuggets in water with liquid smoke and soy sauce for about 20 minutes. Then I took it out and fried it with an egg dredge and New Orleans fish fry flour. The flavor of this "chicken" actually surprised me! I have a big bowl of it .

The pieces of "chicken" that crumbled at the bottom of the first boil pot were turned into mock ground beef, and browned in bbq sauce, diced onions and bell peppers to make a pot of chili with beans. So I have a HUGE pot of chili and a huge pot of fried chicken all with fake meat made out of vital gluten!

I am actually AMAZED at how much they taste like meat sort of when seasoned properly! I think I can be vegetarian for a spell with mock meat that tastes this good!

PS I think I will toss my chicken nuggets in bbq sauce and hot sauce to make them hot buffalo chicken nugget/wings. Then I will serve them with some blue cheese dip on the side. For the big bowl of chili, I will get some sour cream and melt some shredded cheese  to sprinkle on top! So I will have delicious chili and buffalo chicken nuggets for the next  week or 2  to warm my  tummy... unless I put some in the freezer for later! Thumbs Up I know it is not vegan bc of the egg, sour cream, cheese. But it is vegetarian!

Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:40pm
Started Master Cleanse this morning 4/14/14. Feeling really good, except I miss Coffee .
I will like to lose a few lbs, but this Cleanse is primarily to clean my Colon. Which when I think of it is the same thing, because it has been sluggish for a few months .
Hope the 'hungries' doesn't overwhelm me later because I really want to sustain this for at least 10 days.

Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:45pm
Lady A, your 'Chicken' sounds delicious, but I may have to make a point of not reading your posts in this section while on this Cleanse, because I may just lose control .

Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:05pm
for lunch I took some of the mock ground beef that was browned in bbq sauce, onions, garlic and bell peppers. I put it on some buns with some cheese and ketchup under the broiler to make a mock sloppy joe/bbq beef sandwich. It was actually pretty decent too!
So this fake meat thing can actually work if you're a good cook!

Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:47pm
Cheated a little mid afternoon . Had what I perceived to be hunger pangs and had a little bit of 1/2 Caff Coffee (black), it did the job of satisfying whatever that was.

Water and ACV is working well also

Date Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:04pm
Well I can safely say I made it through Day-1 without cracking, except for the Coffee glitch.
Drank 100 ounces water. Too many trips to the restroom though .

Looking forward to tomorrow

Date Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 12:46pm
Starting day-2 of Master Cleanse, and I am feeling confident that I will make it to the end because yesterday went so well.
I've had brief thoughts of food, but they went away with a shake of the head .
Determination is very powerful thing.
Gaining 20 lbs in 6 months is ridiculous

Lost 3.4 lbs of water in my first day. Can't wait for my Colon to be stripped clean

Date Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:21pm
Made it through another day. Still surprised that I am not too tempted to raid the freezer.
Had Green Tea instead of Coffee.   Although this 'Cleanse' recommends Mint Tea.   I can't be bothered.     I have way too much Green Tea at home, as long as I'm not using cream or sugar, I should be okay.
Looking forward tomorrow.   Maybe I'll do a little exercise.

Date Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:53pm
Hunger pangs come late at night. Food inspired commercials doesn't help either.
4.2 lbs lost so far !!!!

Date Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:18pm
Day-3 almost done . Drinking less 'Lemonade' than I did on Day-1, but every once in a while I crave a Hamburger . Strange, since I cannot recall the last time I had a Hamburger...Years !!
Every food commercial have me wanting whatever they're showing.
Played a few frames of Wii Bowling. Maybe I'll try Tennis tomorrow

Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:50pm
Starting Day-4 of my 'Cleanse', and feel very encouraged that I have lost 5.1 lbs of some things. I started this because I felt like I needed a colon cleansing, and it seem to be working. I will soldier on until I have used all the Lemons I have on hand.
Will try to get in at least 45 minutes of Wii Tennis today. Can't do too much because I am not taking in any Protein.

Posted By: nebhnebh
Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:56pm
Benni got me wanting to do the Master Cleanse.  Maybe I will start this weekend.

Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

Benni got me wanting to do the Master Cleanse.  Maybe I will start this weekend.

Come on it. Misery loves company

Have you done it before ??

Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:10pm
Day-4 almost at an end. Had a little black Coffee, and Green Tea. I am getting a little tired of so much water, but I have to stick with it until this cleanse is over.
Exercised a little today, which for me is doing a lot.

I am encouraged...Scale is down 5.1 lbs in 3 days

Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:37am
At the end of the 4th day on this Cleanse, and I am in Ketosis . Not pleasant !!!

Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Come on it. Misery loves company

Have you done it before ??

A few years ago for about a week.  Ha @ misery loves company.  I am getting my supplies tomorrow Smile.

Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:08pm
I have enough Lemons to do about a 15-Day Cleanse. I am definitely in Ketosis, loss of appetite and halitosis .
Starting my fifth day with a 6 lb loss. Encouraging, but still have a bit of a tummy.

Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:15pm
@nebhnebh
After today, I will still be doing this for another 10 days. So, we can do this together. Not sure how long you plan to do it.
My first day was the worst.   I have absolutely no appetite now, forgetting to drink my Lemonade and water...Unimaginable .
Anyhow, I'll be here.

Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:11pm

I have enough Lemons to do about a 15-Day Cleanse. I am definitely in Ketosis, loss of appetite and halitosis .
Starting my fifth day with a 6 lb loss. Encouraging, but still have a bit of a tummy.

Keep going Benni..I have been reading ur journey and u have been doing a good job

Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Keep going Benni..I have been reading ur journey and u have been doing a good job

Thank You Brjasuga51.

Feels like I have a Cheerleader

Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 7:49pm

@nebhnebh
After today, I will still be doing this for another 10 days. So, we can do this together. Not sure how long you plan to do it.
My first day was the worst.   I have absolutely no appetite now, forgetting to drink my Lemonade and water...Unimaginable .
Anyhow, I'll be here.

I'll go the last ten days with you Clap<--- getting geared up lol.

Date Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 10:11pm
Cool beans

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 11:11am
Starting Day-6 of Master Cleanse. My weight remains the same as yesterday morning. Not discouraged, when I did my 30-day Cleanse, I went one week without a shift in weight, so I soldier on

Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:17pm
On board...I made this first batch too hot...

Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:50pm

On board...I made this first batch too hot...

How is it going ??
Easter Sunday...Hope you are not surrounded by too much temptation.

Good Luck.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL !!!!

Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:54pm
Starting Day-7 with 7.1 weight loss.   Its difficult being away from my home for too long while on this Cleanse.   Have to be close to bathroom at all times, and it's just better to use your own .

HAPPY EASTER !!!

Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 1:15pm

How is it going ??
Easter Sunday...Hope you are not surrounded by too much temptation.

Good Luck.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL !!!!

It is going okay.  Currently I am craving popcorn...missed having my big breakfasts on the weekend Cry.
Fortunately no temptation, not really into most holidays around my house. 

I see you are doing well, still marching on.  I will feel so gratified when I have a few days under my belt.  I bought a cute sweater that is a little bit too small.  If I stick with this I should be able to fit into it lol.  Clothes is how I measure myself more so than weight.

What made you decide to do the Master Cleanse?

Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:41pm
You will be in that Sweater in no time.

I am doing the Cleanse because I feel that my bowels have been a bit sluggish lately. Sometimes that happens when I have a sudden intake of too much fiber, instead of easing into it. My water intake has also been lacking. I tend to drink way too much Coffee.    Since on the Cleanse, I have managed sneak in a few sips once in a while.

Good Luck, and step away from the popcorn

Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:20am
I started this Cleanse 1-week ago today, and so far I've lost 8.3 lbs.   I've had fleeting moments of certain foods, but they went away quickly.    Not a person that likes, or does exercise, but owns a room full of exercise equipment .   I have been doing 5-10 minutes of 'something' lately just to keep revved up, nothing strenuous.
Must change my lazy ways when this 'Cleanse' is over.

Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:02am
Congrats on the weight loss thus far Benni Clap

I am not really hungry, I just want to eat something...this morning the crave is cheese and onions lol.  I keep telling myself next week, next week. 

Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:16am
Hi, Is this day-2 or 3 for you ?   You tickle me, I get the cheese cravings, but onions .
I am getting used to not having to prepare meals.   I even found Lemons on sale, and couldn't resist buying. Still have no plans to go beyond 15 days, at least for now.

Good Luck today    

Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:38am
Day 2

I would like to do at the least a week out of a month for a while but I don't know if I will do that.  I forgot to mention... do you take magnesium?  I take magnesium bisglycinate, it really helps to keep my bowels regular.

Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:13pm
No on the Mg. Is that a stool softener? For that I take China Slim Tea twice daily. I also do not do the Salt Water Flush either. This first time I did this Cleanse, it did not work well for me, at least the way they said it should.
I will try to find the Mg though. Thanks for the suggestion.

I hope your day went well.

Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:57pm
It isn't a stool softner but it keeps things regular.  Well I have a chart that shows you how to take it.  My doctor told me that when my stool becomes loose (i.e. diarrhea) take the previous days suggested amount and not to go any further.  I started taking Mg for other reasons.  Easy going to the bathroom was just something I noticed.  Well before prescribing it, my naturopath doc asked if when I went to the bathroom were there any little balls lol.
I commend you for doing so well on this cleanse.  The low stomach grumbles are starting to get to me.

Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:52pm
Thanks. Maybe I'll try Mg Citrate. Cravings are coming back .

Are you a member of the Master Cleanse forum ?

Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:35am
No, I did not know that there is a Master Cleanse forum.  Will you share the link please. 

Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:41pm
Is this it...http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/

Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:28pm
I was unable to access that link, try this one.

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Hope it's going well

Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:34pm
Day-9, and I am ready to get off this 'Cleanse' but, I have 6 days left after today.   No weight loss. Still at 8.3 lbs lost.   Getting all the side effects of the 'Cleanse' so I know it's working. Latest is the flu-like symptoms.   It's easy to deal with if you know what to expect.

Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:12pm

I was unable to access that link, try this one.

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Hope it's going well

Thanks.  It is going...I have not said much because I don't want to whine lol.  Hope you get to feeling better soon.  How long does the flu like symptoms last?

Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:53pm
Whining is permitted
As for the 'flu' symptoms, I am not sure. I know from readings that it is to be expected, but when I did this Cleanse for 30 days, I did not experience it. It's not bad, just stuffiness. I let you know tomorrow.
I have to brush my teeth often because of the cotton tongue and halitosis due to ketosis

Did the link work ??

Day 10 tomorrow !!!! 2/3 done, 1/3 to go !!!

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:01am
Master Cleanse..

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:56pm
Day 10 of Master Cleanse, still experiencing those symptoms. Today with post-nasal drip. I have to remember this is a 'Cleanse' system wise, so it's now going through my Respiratory System.
I guess my Colon was not as backed up as I thought because there is not much elimination. I am just a bit anal about B.M's
My weight lost to date 9.5 lbs

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:55pm
The link worked, Thank You Very Much.

Woohoo Benni on the weight loss.  I think I may manage at the least 5 lbs when this over...every little bit helps so Beer.  I will weigh myself Sunday or Monday to see exactly how much.
Today I want a tuna melt...

Date Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:43pm
Happy that you got through with the link.

Earlier today I toyed with the idea of extending to 20-days, but by this evening I would do just about anything for a Burger . Who knows, tomorrow I may feel like 20-days again !!!

I think this will help when I go off M.C, being able to control cravings, and recognize them for what they are.

Thanks

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:47pm
Day-11. Had a rough night, achy, chills...
Did a Salt water flush this morning. Drinking 32 ounces warm salt water is not easy. Feel like spending the day in bed, but I should do some sort of exercise today. Don't really feel like it though.
Weight remains at 9.5 lbs lost

Print Page | Close Window