Print Page | Close Window

Stacey Dash supporting/voting for Romney

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=349317
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 11:39am

Topic: Stacey Dash supporting/voting for Romney
Posted By: MsBella
Subject: Stacey Dash supporting/voting for Romney
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:49pm
I dont understand. . .

And the picture she included with the tweet

Replies:
Posted By: eleisha26
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:50pm
I never liked her anyway.

-------------

Posted By: JGCwayZeBaby
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:50pm
Thumbs Down

Posted By: Wynter
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:51pm
Well, it is her vote....she's entitled.

Posted By: bk2la981
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:52pm
Hmm, not mad atter...

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:53pm
Clueless. But whatever

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:54pm

@who ever thinks that the next pres will save them from their situation

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
That picture looks all kinds of badly photo shopped. Confused

ETA: Them boney ass upper arms, big ole bout to bust boobs, and red bathing suit look an awful lot like Traci Bingham's Baywatch body. Geek

-------------

Posted By: jonesable
dc

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by eleisha26 eleisha26 wrote:

I never liked her anyway.

Dead

-------------

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:57pm
she aint black. not surprised.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

lol at the legs at the bottom of that picture......

she can vote for whomever she wants..... everyone aint #teamobama

why her knees start all the way down there thoLOLDead

I agree she can vote for who ever she want and show support but ole girl look like she fishing for a repub man to come save her

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">
@who ever thinks that the next pres will save them from their situation

You are right to some degree, but as for me, I was perfectly fine up until 3 years ago when they started laying off all newer teachers due to budget cuts. They would give out pink slips in march and take them back in june. This year our jobs were not given back. 6 years of college and I don't have the job I had last year.... To make matters worse my mother who is an accountant also got laid off a year and a half ago. I don't know if romney wil make it better, but I know who made it worse. My opinion.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:06pm
i need more receipts Stern Smile

-------------
Change only arrives at the sense of urgency weather through external or internal forces, being in a state of comfort seldom brings change.

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

You are right to some degree, but as for me, I was perfectly fine up until 3 years ago when they started laying off all newer teachers due to budget cuts. They would give out pink slips in march and take them back in june. This year our jobs were not given back. 6 years of college and I don't have the job I had last year.... To make matters worse my mother who is an accountant also got laid off a year and a half ago. I don't know if romney wil make it better, but I know who made it worse. My opinion.

Clearly, you do not. Confused

-------------

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:07pm
never understood the hype over her...

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:07pm
Lol at the knees...

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:10pm
it's so funny...she is an example of a woman who would not look better white

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:12pm
Huh

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:13pm
Maybe you should relocate

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence

Posted By: Sang Froid
Obama made it worse?
Interesting....

Posted By: TokyoRose
And we didn't know she was Republican?

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:14pm
lol Obama didnt cause them to give u a pink slip ..but i understand ur frustration as jobloss is tough to handle regardless of the cause.

In other news...

Sorta reminds mines me of this friend of mine who went on this rant over how he wasnt voting for Obama because they took away his EBT benefits (white male btw). I had to inform this mofo that it was are new Repub Gov. who shut that shh down for college students here. He was all kinds of dumbfounded at confused.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:15pm
Romney already done said he gives not a about education.

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I most certainly do. I did not like bush and didn't vote for him, but I do know that he didn't drive the economy to where it was 4 years ago. The house was majority democratic and vetoed him on his economic plans. don't exactly know what they were at the moment, but it wasn't even his calls that led to this economic downward spiral. Obama has not only not gotten us out of this slump, but has tripled our national debt. But, that's not even the main reason I wouldnt vote for him though...

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Sigh... are brains and beauty too much to ask for?

Posted By: Alias_Avi
I wonder how many followers she'll have in 24 hours Geek

-------------
Change only arrives at the sense of urgency weather through external or internal forces, being in a state of comfort seldom brings change.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:17pm
Isn't she unemployed?

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:19pm

I most certainly do. I did not like bush and didn't vote for him, but I do know that he didn't drive the economy to where it was 4 years ago. The house was majority democratic and vetoed him on his economic plans. don't exactly know what they were at the moment, but it wasn't even his calls that led to this economic downward spiral. Obama has not only not gotten us out of this slump, but has tripled our national debt. But, that's not even the main reason I wouldnt vote for him though...

Q: How much has the federal debt gone up under Obama?

A: During his first three years in office, it rose $4.7 trillion, an increase of 45 percent. Partisan graphics circulating via email and Facebook are both incorrect.

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:19pm

You were a teacher? Pinch

-------------

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:20pm

You were a teacher? Pinch

Bless you for saving me key strokes. Because it is the day of the Lord, I am trying to hold back. 

-------------
Women are not the problem. they are the solution.

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:20pm
I hope you don't teach Econ, History or Gov't.
This is exactly why I want to get into education.

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:21pm

By this logic wouldnt that mean that Obama isnt at fault because the house majority is republican and vetoed him on a majority of his economic plans? Not to mention they vowed to make sure that he was a 1 term president and made their goal from day one to ensure that he would be...

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Bless you for saving me key strokes. Because it is the day of the Lord, I am trying to hold back. 

I'm bout to log off. I can't. I just cannot. Pinch

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:23pm
This is headed in the wrong direction while unemplyment is not most of the time the direct fault of the president I understand why ppl would look to him as he is the face of the nation.
Really is part of the job.

She isn't satisfied with the job the President has done , her right to vote for who she pleases for whatever reason the President hasn't given her much hope .
That's fine

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:23pm
If she's a teacher, then what the fukk am *I* doing?  LOL!

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

This is headed in the wrong direction while unemplyment is not most of the time the direct fault of the president I understand why ppl would look to him as he is the face of the nation.
Really is part of the job.

She isn't satisfied with the job the President has done , her right to vote for who she pleases.

Exactly. She has the rich to vote for whomever she wants, but she doesn't have the right to make sh*t up.

-------------

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

When did he say that? Actually Massachusetts had one of the best public school districts in the country. Teachers are happy, students, parents and kids are happy. High scores...

Posted By: herwoman
You should write in Daffy Duck cause Romney isn't going to get your job back. He supports private teachers though since their income is not gubment funded, maybe you should do that. It will keep you out of that 47% unless you got fired and collected unemployment instead of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps. Boy oh boy Romdog REALLY wouldn't want your vote then. Yikes!

-------------
Creator of For The People(FTP)

Go VT!

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:25pm
@Tokyo.....U are educating.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:25pm
listen... the economy isn't controlled by the president. accuse anyone else... but please don't try to blame the president.

your teaching job was lost because of the problem with the amount of funding given to education. 

i'm an independent that leans republican, and although i know romney runs a seemingly "good" campaign to those who are disillusioned. but... obama isn't to blame for the economy. theres more factors than just what he signs off on. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:26pm

When did he say that? Actually Massachusetts had one of the best public school districts in the country. Teachers are happy, students, parents and kids are happy. High scores...

Tell me.  Do you live in or anywhere near Massachusetts?

-------------

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:26pm
meh...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: YoursTruly
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:28pm
All all know is they photoshopped the crap outta her....got her looking like Gumby, all clay-like and stuff. OuchConfused

it wasn't "bush's" fault either though lol. just because something happens under that presidency doesn't mean its someones fault exactly. 

i've had enough of business people who trying to be politicians. seriously. 
its not the same model. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

@Tokyo.....U are educating.

More like 30% education, 20% authoritarian telling the kids to sit the f*ck down and 50% clown.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:29pm
How are her knees smaller than her arms?

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:29pm
Another reason why Nikki Haley just annoys me.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:32pm
Are we being trolled?

Romney himself admitted working with an 80% Democratic majority in Massachusetts and got sh*t done. If you want to see how Republicans feel about education, just look at Republican governor Scott Walker.  Take another look at Arizona. They were trying to pass a law several years ago to cut education from kindergarten to college.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/mar2010/ariz-m22.shtml

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:32pm
Another thing about jobs that I have noticed is that some ppl stay and complain and other ppl move to where the jobs are. Many of my friends have relocated for that very reason. Now days moving outside of your state or country shouldnt seem that far-fetch of an idea. I understand that if u are someone with child and a family its not as easy but if ur a single person who is educated .... its time to widen ur horizen beyond your doorstep. 

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:34pm
You elected to move to big D for a job?

My cousin just left their , she just got her law degree and she said things were absolutely terrible there

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

You should write in Daffy Duck cause Romney isn't going to get your job back. He supports private teachers though since their income is not gubment funded, maybe you should do that. It will keep you out of that 47% unless you got fired and collected unemployment instead of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps. Boy oh boy Romdog REALLY wouldn't want your vote then. Yikes!

If romney becomes president i'll track you down and let you know if I got it back. Actually I'm starting my own non profit teen center. Getting kids to start their own business, getting them exposed to instruments since that got cut out of schools as well organic gardening, etc. I want kids to start thinking for themselves and get out of their comfort zones. The world is their oyster but they don't have the resources at the moment.

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by purplechuckz purplechuckz wrote:

Are we being trolled?

I hope so. Romney not only doesn't want to pay teachers what they deserve, he wants to tell them what they can and can't do with the little pay they get. Confused

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57520009-503544/romney-teacher-contributions-to-politicians-should-be-limited/" rel="nofollow - http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57520009-503544/romney-teacher-contributions-to-politicians-should-be-limited/

Speaking in New York at Education Nation, a forum sponsored by NBC, Romney told interviewer Brian Williams that he is not necessarily against a right to strike. "I don't know that I would prevent teachers from being able to strike," he said, adding later that "allowing teachers to strike on matters such as compensation I think is a right that exists in this country."

The bigger problem, Romney said, is that "the person sitting across the table from them should not have received the largest campaign contribution from the teachers union themselves ... [It's] an extraordinary conflict of interest and something that should be addressed."

He later added that "we simply can't have" elected officials who have received large contributions from teachers sitting across from them at the bargaining table "supposedly" to represent the interests of children. "I think it's a mistake," Romney said. "I think we have to get the money out of the teachers unions going into campaigns. It's the wrong way for us to go. We've got to separate that."

The problem is broader than teacher unions, Romney said, but they are the issue when it comes to Democrats. "I don't mean to be terribly partisan but I kinda am," he said to laughter.

Romney was dismissive when a New York City school board member, also a parent, said city parents support the union to protect their kids three-to-one over the mayor and chancellor. "They believe actually that the unions are fighting for our kids," the man said. "This is not coming from me, this is coming from a poll of parents."

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:41pm

http://articles.boston.com/2012-05-18/opinion/31749848_1_early-education-state-funding-achievement-gap" rel="nofollow - http://articles.boston.com/2012-05-18/opinion/31749848_1_early-education-state-funding-achievement-gap

The rankings, however, do not tell the whole story. Although Massachusetts ranks first on the National Assessment of Educational Progress, half of the commonwealth’s fourth graders scored below proficient in reading. Massachusetts also has a large achievement gap. One key to a happy ending is to support preschoolers and early education. Yet according to a landmark national study released recently by the National Institute for Early Education Research, Massachusetts continues to struggle in maintaining its commitment to state funding for high-quality pre-kindergarten. In the long run, this could threaten Massachusetts’s status as the Education State and its accompanying benefits as the achievement gap becomes insurmountable and costly.

The National Institute for Early Education Research’s 2011 report on the state of preschools ranked the state 23rd in funding for pre-kindergarten, compared to eighth a decade ago. It also trailed 27 other states in research-based quality standards, achieving only six of 10. The Universal Pre-Kindergarten grant program, which is designed to support and enhance quality, is currently funded at $7.5 million, down from $12.14 million in fiscal year 2009. The state currently contributes $7.5 million to Head Start, down from $10 million in fiscal 2009. The Department of Early Education and Care is currently funded at $495.16 million, down from $570.58 million in fiscal 2009. The institute’s calculations find a precipitous drop in dollars spent per pre-K child of nearly 45 percent over the past decade and there has been little progress in enrolling more children in quality pre-K programs at a time when the need is escalating. These results are surprising for a state priding itself on its education system.

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:42pm

You elected to move to big D for a job?

My cousin just left their , she just got her law degree and she said things were absolutely terrible there

I dont live in the D Im from there and thats where my family is. That said depending on your field moving there for a job is an option.Me not so much. (A friend has moved there and got a job as engineer in one of the big 3)  One of the problems with Detroit when it comes to college grads is that it isnt diverse in the selection available. Which in turn causes many of those who are educated to leave which has its own effect on the economy. They are starting to bring in more options but its a slow growth.  Ive been looking outside the state and the country for some time now so once that ink is dry on these degrees I'm outLOL.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:43pm
Are you a pre k teacher BK?

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:43pm
I don't love romney or even like him that much. I'm an independent and I voted against Bush because of things that I knew about him that were not released in mainstream media. Like I said, there are many other reasons why I would not vote for      Obama. Even if I still had my job I would not vote for him. And btw I do still work for the school system but as a long term sub. Meaning my job can go to someone that had been a teacher more years than me...

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:45pm

no, 3rd. Most pre ks got eliminated in my school district though

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:53pm

I don't love romney or even like him that much. I'm an independent and I voted against Bush because of things that I knew about him that were not released in mainstream media. Like I said, there are many other reasons why I would not vote for      Obama. Even if I still had my job I would not vote for him. And btw I do still work for the school system but as a long term sub. Meaning my job can go to someone that had been a teacher more years than me...

what about Bush?
and what are your other reasons for not voting for Obama.
economy aside. 

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:53pm

no, 3rd. Most pre ks got eliminated in my school district though

Hug  Hug

I am still sending you good luck and good vibes. I am bummed out that they are eliminating a lot of pre-K and Head Start programs in the nation. 

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 10:56pm
Coming onto BHM and saying ur not voting for Obama is pretty much like walking into BO headquarters. You betta have a mission statement and errrthang cause mofos about to pull out stats and a powerpoint. 

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 11:00pm
lol

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 11:01pm
I think augmented breasts on a very skinny person look tight and uncomfortable.  

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Posted By: apple_sauce
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 11:18pm

Stern Smile

-------------
"Get your facts first. Then you can distort them as you please." ~ Mark Twain
*This is not legal advice*

Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 11:20pm
rofl

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: Allure.
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 11:22pm
Well I'm never surprised when rich people vote republican

-------------

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 11:25pm
She just looks good. For her its beauty over brains 

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 11:42pm

This was not because of Romney though.

-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 12:07am
I'm not surprised at all. White men love her, and she loves them back.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 12:16am
I don't think she likes black men...

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 12:33am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

And we didn't know she was Republican?

Not sure if this has been posted but she admitted to voting for Obama last year on her twitter also Ouch

Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 12:36am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Tell me.  Do you live in or anywhere near Massachusetts?

Thats a lie. 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 2:53am
let computers compute

and coons coon

@teendiva, yes i agree stacey dash isnt down for the brothers

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 2:58am
No one takes her seriously anyways

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 6:41am
I had a friend (term used loosely) tell me that she really has no reason to vote for Obama, because many of his policies/reforms will have a negative impact on her & her family. I side-eyed her..and put that in my memory bank...

Posted By: Becky
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Well, it is her vote....she's entitled.

I agree.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion .. even if you don't agree.

(Shrugs) Free country ..

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 8:45am
She can only get work portraying black woman . Romney will never watch anything she made.Unhappy

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 9:11am
Idc

-------------
"I don't give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell"

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 9:24am
Stacey who? Oh..

Posted By: Allure.
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 9:25am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

I'm like Confused when poor people do

Yes, me too.

-------------

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 9:35am

Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

I'm like Confused when poor people do

me too...i know yt ppl who make minimum wage jobs, multiple kids and thinks folks like Romney actually are thinking in their best interest.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 10:36am
lol i love the responses when a black person votes republican

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

no when the economy is good it's cause of the president aight...but when it's bad...it has nothing to do with the president
lmao, i have a subscription to nypost, and like watching foxnews, its actually the opposite, its obamas fault the economy is in the sh*tter, but its not his fault the employment rate dipped below 8 percent

Posted By: r0ck_starr
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 10:48am
coontabulous

Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:04am
so what if a poor person chooses republican?

theres more to their choice than money. and there should be more to yours too. 
people that have religious morals almost always choose republican. why would you want them to do otherwise? I don't understand that argument.

if a republican or democrat is voted president, will their economic situation really change? they're already poor. they will continue working their minimum wage jobs. what would be the real difference?

-------------

Posted By: DixieDarlin
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:07am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

She can only get work portraying black woman . Romney will never watch anything she made.Unhappy

Obama would?

Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:07am
<------------ has "religious morals" and has never voted republican

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:09am
you anti-abortion? anti-gay marriage?
maybe i should have said conservative. 
but this usually is religious people. 

-------------

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:11am

put it this way, I don't think everyone should be a democrat but I only think a very small percentage of people should be republicans, very small
yup.

bill maher said it best, if you're not a wealthy white male you shouldn't vote republican.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:12am

i saw this on a former members fb lol

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:17am
if i cared that much, i'd vote republican. if i thought america should be leading their citizens to the "right" way of living... i'd do that. because at the end of the day... neither one of them can really change the economy. 

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:18am
I am ProChoice and pro love but I should disclaim that I've actually read the Bible and not rallied behind hateful religious groups.  Obama is a Christian too.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:22am
nope. i love the gays. i love abortion money, although i don't like abortion itself. and i love womens, sometimes. lol. 

but if i were. i certainly would. some things i will nod when i hear a republican say it. sometimes i'll rejoice when a democrat says something. i understand why anyone would vote for either. 

-------------

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:35am
Ok stacey. So u needed 5 minutes of attention. Bravo.

-------------
i lost all my baby weight: )

Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Ok stacey. So u needed 5 minutes of attention. Bravo.

Mmmm hmmmm and she just HAD to post a picture with her tweet smh

-------------

Posted By: cee_jay_77
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 1:28pm
Money is money...not only is she outta work, she needs to maintain her upkeep!  Just a bit of the blue for me to believe she was a republican all these years!!!

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 5:45pm
Dead @ those knees

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Are we being trolled?

Romney himself admitted working with an 80% Democratic majority in Massachusetts and got sh*t done. If you want to see how Republicans feel about education, just look at Republican governor Scott Walker.  Take another look at Arizona. They were trying to pass a law several years ago to cut education from kindergarten to college.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/mar2010/ariz-m22.shtml

i have a friend out in AZ that teaches and she tells me about all kinds of BS that they do.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 6:40pm
when it comes to Mitt, i don't care for:

- his views on Title I funds
- his non-belief in smaller classrooms (b/c that's only something that teacher's unions care for)
- his utter disdain for teacher unions
-his promise to cut PBS
-his support for NCLB and decision to reinstitute many of those practices
-his support for closing underperforming schools w/ charter schools

and other factors. I feel as a teacher, voting for him is not in my best interest. Obama isn't the reason for your pink slip...these things were happening in the Bush era as well. If you want to blame someone, look @ your local gov't first. When budgets need to be balanced, a lot of times, they take from the education fund first. If you are dissatisfied, call your congressman.

and yes, it sucks that they keep cutting PreK and Head Start. There is a rumor in my district that we will be closing down a lot of our PreK classrooms and transferred to the ISD (which will result in lower pay, senority will be starting over, and removal from the protection of a teacher's union).

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: kaai
Date Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 6:47pm
she want to be white  so

maybe she can relate w Romney & his million's

Print Page | Close Window