Print Page | Close Window

supernatural season 8

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=349182
Printed Date: Nov 25 2017 at 6:23am

Topic: supernatural season 8
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: supernatural season 8
Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 2:08pm
ITD, blaque etc etc etc

where you ladies at?

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Replies:
Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 2:15pm
Present!

Way too much going on in my world last nite, couldn't focus on it. Will watch and report back tonite!

-------------
http://img138.imageshack.us/i/trayvonmartin.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: PurrPoZe
Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 2:16pm
When does it air???

-------------
cool

Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 3:30pm
It aired last night watched it this morning on cwtv.. I'm surprised at Dean's reaction to Sam in some cases.. It just makes Dean look a little more emotional when he's never had these issues before.. I understand him fighting in purgatory and escaping with a vampire puts him in a vunerable place but ehhh he went to hell he should be able to shake this off better

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 4:31pm
I'm just waiting for Cas to come back. and I can't wait to find up what's up with him and his little purgatory buddy.
that scene with the vet irked my soul. like hoe I *&%^$#@Ein saved the world like a dozen times fck up out my face.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 11:16pm
Dunno what to think.  Except:

Da HELL is wrong with that vet?
And do they NEVER remember that working with monsters doesn't end well?  I know he was in purgatory tho so the rule change.  Can't wait for THAT full story.
They both look really good.
It says Cas is only on for 8 eps this season.Disapprove
That's all I got.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 1:08am
Yeah I was a lik eeerm during the first episode

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 1:17am
Dp

-------------

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 1:52am
I hate you...I was going to start the thread Afro Disapprove

Anyway, I semi-excited. I hope they give this season everything they've got. They better get Kripke back on this and then end it(Yes, I said it Stern Smile).

With that said, I liked the first episode.
I understand where both Sam and Dean are coming from. Sam, bless his heart, is probably still recovering from his time in hell, if he can actually recover from that. They've been going non-stop neck deep in demons and all kinds of other creatures with no rest. With absolutely no leads to go on and NO ONE to turn to and ask for help, what was Sam to do? Where was he going to go? Who was he going to ask for help? He lost Bobby, his brother, and Cas all in one fell swoop. How could he live with that and keep going.

On the other hand, when Sam was in hell, Dean never stopped looking for a way to get him out. Even though he became domesticated, like Sam, he still tried to pull it together for his brother. Granted he has that complex that his father instilled in him(look after and keep your brother safe at all costs), he tried to look for Sam because he loves and cares for him. That's his family and his best friend despite the bull sh*t that Sam did. It's only fair that he thought that the one person he had on the outside and the person he literally signed a death deal with a demon to bring his brother back, would do whatever he could and beyond that to find him.

I like Kevin thus far. He's an interesting character. He seems to have potential.
I still think they should find a way to bring Frank back but I'll live if they don't.

That vet, Amelia, needs to get. her. life.
Bitch please. That dog ran out in front of Sam. Sam could have been a total dick and left it to die but he didn't and he made it his business to get the dog medical help(sn: Is that one of Jared's dog irl?) Ir was not his responsibility to care for him. That idiot doesn't know what kind of crazy Sam could be. She doesn't know what's going one in his life and if his life would even be able to accommodate a dog. It wasn't her place to try to guilt trip a random stranger into taking in a stray dog point. blank. period.

That' all I've got for now.
I'm interested in seeing where this storyline with Dean and the monster goes although I don't see that ending well.

Does anyone else think that convo between them at the end sounded a little bit sweet? "We did what we had to do while we were in there" Really? And what's that now?Stern Smile

Shame on you Purrpoze Sleepy

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 3:08am
when dean says 'ok lets do this' after cutting sam and himself = hilarious

-------------

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 3:10am
I'm slipping. Didn't know it came on the other night. My coworker was like supernatural premiere...blah blah. I was like You lie! LOL but I need to watch it....I love me some Cas.....

-------------
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIWO598/]

Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

It aired last night watched it this morning on cwtv.. I'm surprised at Dean's reaction to Sam in some cases.. It just makes Dean look a little more emotional when he's never had these issues before.. I understand him fighting in purgatory and escaping with a vampire puts him in a vunerable place but ehhh he went to hell he should be able to shake this off better

RIGHT!!!!!!!!! Plus Dean did the same exact thing when he though Sam was dead.

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 11:30am
I saw it. I was wondering who was gonna make a thread.

-------------
I don't have time to complain. Take off your bedroom slippers put on your marching shoes! Shake it off, Stop complaining, Stop grumbling, Stop Crying and We are gonna Press On, We got Work to Do!!

Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

RIGHT!!!!!!!!! Plus Dean did the same exact thing when he though Sam was dead.
Clap

Posted By: Aerie
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 3:26pm
I just started watching the show last month, I'm on Season 6 right now, but should be caught up in two weeks or so. 

I have to say I'm in love with it so far, although the beginning of Season 6 almost had me quit. 

Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 9:10pm
No one likes season 6 LOL...There are few good episodes in it

Lmfao...That was my favorite part. Dean looked insane! LOLLOLLOL
Dean Heart

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Yeah I was a lik eeerm during the first episode

I have to admit I watched most of the episode with this look on my face:

I'm still going to keep my unpopular opinion:  this show should have ended after season 5.  Then it would have been remembered as "Supernatural?  That was so awesome.  It should have NEVER ended".  But in true stan fashion I will watch til the bitter end and hope this season makes me eat my words.

Oh and Chuck Shurley>>>>>Kevin Tran.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 10:34pm

when dean says 'ok lets do this' after cutting sam and himself = hilarious
Lmao...that whole scene was hilarious LOLLOLLOL I was like "WTH is Dean doing? What's wrong with him?" Then I laughed LOLLOLLOL

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Posted By: Omarion`
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

I saw it. I was wondering who was gonna make a thread.

-------------
Romans 12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 11:28pm

*squeals* I'll be back after I catch up. Big smile

-------------

Posted By: PurrPoZe
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 11:52pm
It just didn't flow for me....common for long running shows...still gonna watch though

-------------
cool

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 1:50pm
Nah yall know you can't have a supernatty thread without me Wink. I forgot it doesn't come on Fridays anymore.

My response to the first epi:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3113/staree.gif

This is what I mean when I say they miss the most perfect opportunities. Last seasons cliffhanger was epic. Then boom, all of a sudden, Dean's out. WTF? Why did we not get at least one epi of him fighting his way around purgatory? And I can't even explain how many fcks I don't give about Sam and his dog.

I do have to say I like the contrast between Sam and Dean now that he's back. And I like what they're doing with Kevin and Crowley.

Imma go ahead and call the season finale now...

Either Sam, Dean, or someone close to them gets sent to hell before they close the gates. They either close them, and feel awful. Or they decide not to close them and hell literally breaks loose. Either way, the whole season will probably be spent on a goosechase.

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 1:51pm
Can't get back into the show.

It's the end of the road. It was good while it lasted.

Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Nah yall know you can't have a supernatty thread without me Wink. I forgot it doesn't come on Fridays anymore.

My response to the first epi:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3113/staree.gif

This is what I mean when I say they miss the most perfect opportunities. Last seasons cliffhanger was epic. Then boom, all of a sudden, Dean's out. WTF? Why did we not get at least one epi of him fighting his way around purgatory? And I can't even explain how many fcks I don't give about Sam and his dog.

I do have to say I like the contrast between Sam and Dean now that he's back. And I like what they're doing with Kevin and Crowley.

Imma go ahead and call the season finale now...

Either Sam, Dean, or someone close to them gets sent to hell before they close the gates. They either close them, and feel awful. Or they decide not to close them and hell literally breaks loose. Either way, the whole season will probably be spent on a goosechase.

Lol @ your face at watching the show gif having mostly the same expression as mine.  But yeah.

There are a couple things I'd like to predict, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Does anyone else think that convo between them at the end sounded a little bit sweet? "We did what we had to do while we were in there" Really? And what's that now?Stern Smile

CryLOLCry

And Dean is always hard on Sam.  I understand what he meant about the profit, but I understand Sam's pov also.

ionno.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

CryLOLCry

And Dean is always hard on Sam.  I understand what he meant about the profit, but I understand Sam's pov also.

ionno.

That convo sounded a little Brokebackish...if ya know what I mean. LOL

I love that Sam doesn't give any more fuks. I hope he stops being sweet and gets gangsta with Dean. 

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 5:42pm
Yea Sam is like cool story bruh, but yeah.  I was chilling.

Was the vet who was laying in the bed in beginning?

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 10:25pm
No one watched?

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 12:06am
Tonight's epi was good. I'm interested in finding out what the hell happened to Cas. Also, why in the hell didn't one of them grab the damn tablet when it slid on the floor?
They could have asked to angel to help them out.
Thor's hammer? Really? that was so random Dead
Did they not know that Kevin was going to disappear when they left him alone with his mom?
Dean should have stood guard at the door when Tiger Mom asked for a moment alone. In a place full of monsters? I wouldn't have taken a chance.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 9:48am
I enjoyed the episode as well. I hope Dean didn't choose carrying ol' dude over Cass through the gate.
Exactly ITDiva the tablet was sitting right there I was like WHAT.

Now Kevin is gone they are back to square one. I am going to watch it again later today I think I missed a part.

Dean has an IDK attitude for real now. You think Hell would have did it to him but i guess purgatory was the last straw.

-------------
I don't have time to complain. Take off your bedroom slippers put on your marching shoes! Shake it off, Stop complaining, Stop grumbling, Stop Crying and We are gonna Press On, We got Work to Do!!

Date Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 11:51am
i found it slow

and left me cock eyed

tiger mom was fiesty

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 5:37pm

i found it slow

and left me cock eyed

tiger mom was fiesty

Thought I was the only one.  Epi was ok.

My this week watching face:
http://img39.imageshack.us/i/startrekhmm.gif/" rel="nofollow">

Mom was badass.
Dean is... Dean.LOL
I think I'm the only one, but I really like Sam.
Get to the purgatory story already.
Tired of the King of Hell.  We need a new nemesis.
Still watching to the bitter end.Ermm

That's all I got.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 11:01pm
Late again lol. This week was better, but still meh. This was my face:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzkf7ebezW1qeaqwmo2_500.gif

Is it just me, or has their acting gotten....bad this season Confused. That overdone scene with Misha and Dean. It was definitely trying too hard.

Tiger mom was feisty. I like that. Crowley calling Sam, Samantha. I like that too LOL.

The plot just isn't very good...yet. They're trying to set up for something but idk what.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 11:34pm
Babydoll.  Me and you:

http://img443.imageshack.us/i/barneystinsonwehere.gif/" rel="nofollow">

I know what you mean about the scenes.  I don't think their acting is getting bad tho.  I think we are just used to their shtick.

I'm over Crowley tho.  It's time to smoke that fool.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 11:41am
^^^Maybe you're right. It has gotten to be an apply, rinse, repeat cycle for them.

I also think it was just odd placement. Last night was a light hearted episode and them sprinkling these dramatic scenes in between was just like

http://static.tumblr.com/ithgmlo/Elalnaj11/remember_what_the_dormouse_said.gif

wtf? Didn't make sense.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 11:54am
Yes Babydoll.  I'm not getting it.

I think the vamp who came with him out of purgatory will have something to do with Alpha.  It will be some kind of turmoil showdown.  If this was back in the day that would be a given, but now?...

Crowley is old news.  Where is:
The Antichrist
The Alpha
Lucifer that fool funny as hell
Or any new villain, please.

Now that the prophet is gone, will he disappear into the night, never to be seen again like the other one or like the Antichrist?

So many more questions....

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 12:44pm
Crowley be dogging Sam, calling him all types of other names. Didn't he call him Sasquatch one time, I was like OMG LOL.

Crowley is old news though, I am kinda tired of them dragging him out. they need to let him do his thing or let them banish him.

This love interest when one brother disappears is blah. Okay Dean had a relationship now its time to give Sam one boo hoo.

I want Cass back they need to hurry.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 1:58pm
im not feeling it Cry

-------------
Romans 12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Date Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 2:22pm
Crowley also calls him Moose.CryLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 5:57pm
Who's ready?

Babydoll, what face do you think we will need tonite?Ermm

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 8:01pm
WOOT! I'm here on time this go round Approve

Idk, I wanna use one of my happy faces tonight...they just need to give me one reason Cry

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 8:03pm
Did yall see that? Jensen's dad, Alan, is a guest star this epi!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 8:26pm
dean Heart

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 9:45pm
Anyone?

I think I have been watching this show for too long, and that is a problem.  I still love them tho.Cry

I have my face, but Imma wait for it....

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 10:17pm
Was it this one?

http://oi34.tinypic.com/qnmoao.jpg

-------------

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 10:19pm
I just started watching. Im only one season 2 though

Dean can get it  Wink Evil Smile

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 11:28pm
lol @ Babydoll.

I can see that one.  I raise you this one:

http://img7.imageshack.us/i/wtf2u.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

I agree with Sam btw.  Everybody deserves a shot at normalcy.

ETA:  I wish I was like Heybeautiful still on season 2.  It was all so beautiful then.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 5:41pm
Random:  After watching Supernatural for years, does anyone else get a weird gut/heart feeling when someone comes toward you with unusually dark eyes?Confused

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 7:11pm
Who's ready?Ermm

Babydoll get your face ready.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

lol @ Babydoll.

I can see that one.  I raise you this one:

http://img7.imageshack.us/i/wtf2u.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

I agree with Sam btw.  Everybody deserves a shot at normalcy.

ETA:  I wish I was like Heybeautiful still on season 2.  It was all so beautiful then.

LOL it goes down hill from there?

i havent even had the desire to watch it anymore.

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 7:25pm
lol no Heybeautiful it is GREAT thru Season 5.  You should watch it all.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 7:52pm
Present...still hoping for a reason to use a smiley face Cry

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 7:55pm
bump

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 8:06pm
Wtf is this sh*t? It's so boring...

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 8:27pm
Yall have no idea how angry I am at this bootleg Blair witch bullsh*t.

Sera Gamble can eat a d*ck Angry

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 8:38pm
lol I'm watching it on my DVR so I am behind.

You are making me not want to finish it.Disapprove  But I will.

What are they doing to my show?

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 8:39pm
I remember I used to watch and rewatch epis.

Haven't done that since Season 5 Disapprove

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 8:46pm
Let me know how it ends. The acting is so terrible. The script is terrible. They're fusing the plot from blair witch with Thor and it is just awful.

I'm gonna call it quits and give yall my face now

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhtb3gu4N71qcl3yo.gif

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 8:46pm
I'm at 15 minutes.

WTF is this $#!%?Ermm

I don't even have an adequate gif for this one.  The emoticon says it all.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 8:51pm
Can I use this one  waiting

I can't finish this crap tonite.  Maybe I will have patience over the weekend.  I can't follow it.

Who are these damned geeks?

-------------

Posted By: BeautifulNightmare
Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 10:07pm
That episode was..... umm...... at least it had a kinda sad ending. But I thought Dean was gonna be like "let's hunt this bitch down". But he didn't.... maybe their Halloween episode will be good.

Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 11:28am
Ready?Ermm

And happy birthday to my fellow Scorpio the OP Afrokcock.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 11:31am
This season has been a bit boring....I miss Castiel and I want some more angel/demon stuff. The writers and producer said there really wouldn't be that much this season. I don't know...I love a good story line where things are happening for a good reason. I mean they are trying to stop all demons, but I am going to need some more action here.

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85

Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 12:00pm
I agree @ Freedom.  I couldn't even watch that crap last week.  I'm still smh and tryna figure out wth was that and who wrote that awful $#!%.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:04pm
Yay!  Castiel!

-------------

Posted By: Angelified
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:06pm
It's no longer as exciting as it was.. If nothing picks up soon I may stop being a Supernatural fan!!Cry And as for todays vampires, please, Twilight and other episodes of Supernatural had better versions!!

-------------
Phenomenal Woman

Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:20pm
I liked the episode but I agree the show now lacks something.  I think killing off everybody and to me fighting the devil all made anything else they do anticlimactic.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 9:09pm
K. So I know I'm late. I was still mad after that bullsh*t from last week. This week's epi was much, much better. I like how it ended. I hope Sam kicks Dean's ass. All the grief Dean has given him time after time about not trusting monsters or letting them live...

I'm not a fan of all these side stories though. The purgatory stuff is cool (because I wish they had started this season there) but I feel Sam and this chick is just filler.

-------------

Posted By: Aerie
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:55pm
I think in the case of Dean letting her walk has to do with his stint in purgatory. He's realising that the world isn't black and white, there are shades of grey. And to be fair, the girl hadn't hurt anyone yet. 
Plus Dean's let people who didn't hurt anyone yet walk. Remember that Amy's son? He let him walk. 

But this Amelia chick I can't stand. She's just a grade A b!tch for no reason, and that's not me hating just cause she's with Sam. Sam seems to pick sh!t women though, Jess (did NOT like her), Ruby, Amelia. I liked that Sarah girl though. 

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:32pm
haven't been here in two weeks but im baaaaaacccckkkk!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:47pm
That was frickin awesome

Alright Cas!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:26pm
This epi was great imo and I liked the epi with the college kids. It shows a side that they(and the audience) never get to see. These poor souls get possessed or sucked into this lives by these monsters but they never asked for it.

I'm so happy that Cas told Dean that, that he wasn't responsible.His father really did a number on him with being hunter.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:08am
I can't believe Chuck is dead Cry

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:49am
CASTIEL...CASTIEL.....CASTIEL....My husband thinks I have a crush on that man. LOL I love me some Cas.  I swear it was going on the lowest priority. BUT now all is now right in my Supernatural life. I can't wait until next week. You see how Cas is going to become a hunter?

Side note:

I am tired of them flucking with Castiel. Now he has to snitch on Sam and Dean. And to add insult to injury, he isn't going to remember it. Arrrrrggggghhhhhh.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:05pm

I'm so happy that Cas told Dean that, that he wasn't responsible.His father really did a number on him with being hunter.

Yes indeed! Maybe Dean will finally realize grown folk have to cope in their own way. Cas needed to do penance, Sam needed to take a damn vacation...

Ultimately Dean is constantly trying to resolve his own poor self-image. He tries to redeem himself by saving others but like Cas said...don't save em if they don't wanna be saved.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:08pm
so im only on season 2 but someone please tell me, do they ever find this fcking demon that killed their mom

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:33pm
Yes they do

And damn..season 2 lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:35pm
its like 22 episodes per season....its gonna take awhile to get through them    LOL

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:50pm
is supernatural one of those series like soap operas where you can start anywhere and get it? because 8 seasons mannn..

are there any black characters?

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:52pm
I wondering that too Eden. I feel like jumping to season 7 or something but Im afraid ill miss something

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:54pm
No u need to watch all the seasons to understand where they're at right now

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:54pm
You really can't jump around. You can skip an epi or two in the earlier seasons but you'll be lost if you don't follow the story.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 5:53pm
And if you jump to Season 7, you will be like wtf is THIS $#!%Ermm

Yay!  CAS!!!
http://img856.imageshack.us/i/awesomefunnygifsxsmooch.gif/" rel="nofollow">
I really liked this episode.  Wth with another evil angel.  But I'm glad, another nemesis, I am really tired of the king of hell.  I still didn't even watch that fake behind Blair Witch Project crap they ran a couple weeks ago.  I erased that crap.

***UNPOPULAR OPINION***

I like Dean.  I really do.  But his emotional, oh woe is me tires me to no end.  It was understandable at first but now I'm like man call a therapist ain't nobody got time for that.  I like Sam's attitude much better.  "Aw man, that was messed up.  Oh well, it's over, f^ it."  I know Dean is a favorite around here, but I'm always like man take off the frilly pink underwear, put on some big boy pants and get OVER IT.

Oh, did I mention YAY CAS!!!!!!!!!!
http://img94.imageshack.us/i/elaineisback.gif/" rel="nofollow">

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:05pm
Cas wants to be a hunter

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:09pm
Almost forgot...thanks for the bump Diva

Cas is a fool LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:09pm
This girl and her father need to go

Lmfao oh Cas is a terrible agent

eta:NP BD

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:20pm
Dean is replacing Sam with Cas.

He needs to take care of somebody...

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:29pm
Exactly. I think he's too scared to figure out who he is on his own. He's most comfortable having to keep someone safe and having to save the day.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:39pm
Jared has such chicken legs

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:46pm
Dean's pants are tighter this season....I like that Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:48pm

Dean's pants are tighter this season....I like that Embarrassed

He's more fit. We've been working out together again.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:53pm
Can yall take me with you next time? Cause this sh*t here...Sleepy

Cas stay frying somebody brain LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:58pm
Jen and I prefer to be alone when we uh, workout

Lmao, seriously. It's like he's good at destroying sh*t

sn: BD was that you who said you like twilight?

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:00pm
It was indeed Approve

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:54pm

It was indeed Approve

*puts BD on list for electro-shock therapy*

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:04pm
Got a gift for you bew...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8jl7dtuQM1rn3jhgo1_400.gif

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:51am
Lmao...On a serious note. understand why I liked it (the books) when I started reading it at 16 but 6 years later, I realize bella is someone who is a TERRIBLE decision maker and is stupid.
It's entertaining and easy to poke fun at for laughs but it's a dangerous model for the naive young girls who love it.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:30pm
No one watch yesterday? What's going on guys? I thought we would see this through to the end?Disapprove

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:24pm
I watched last week and I am going to watch this week.  I have been too busy to update.Disapprove

I will update this weekend on both weeks tho.

I'm here til the bitter end!Clap

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:11pm
I watched...just couldn't post because I had buttload of schoolwork.

I liked that epi. Dean is playing around because he's mad a Sam. I don't think if he knew Sam didn't look for him he'd act like he does.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window