Print Page | Close Window

LHHAs Kirk Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=347088
Printed Date: Nov 17 2018 at 9:49pm

Topic: LHHAs Kirk Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter
Posted By: Bunnyahh
Subject: LHHAs Kirk Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:23am
LHHA’s Kirk Frost Reported to Have Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter? by Jacky Jasper

Kirk Frost Likes em Young

Update: This story is much uglier then what you will read below. Look for an update on Monday, http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/kirk-frost-exposed-for-incest-raping-his-own-daughter/" rel="nofollow - ONLY HERE ON HSK !

Shocking Secrets Of A Child Sexual Predator?

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/category/street-king-exclusive/" rel="nofollow - HSK Exclusive - Some shocking information is surfacing – pointing to one ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ cast member as not only a child sexual predator, but word on the curb in Atlanta says Kirk fathered a child with his very own stepdaughter daughter!

We’re talking about Kirk Frost. Sources say the D-Lo Entertainment founder has worked hard to hide the facts of his first marriage – before Rasheeda.

We’re told Frost did everything within his power to hide any trace of a child being born, after Frost’s sexual molestation of his now ex-wife’s daughter Rasheeda’s step-daughter. Don’t believe me.. Ask Toya Carter.

Industry insiders reveal that this explains why Frost’s LHHA character is portrayed as such a low key figure. Not only is this disturbing news, but it’s unsettling to know Frost is now father to an 11-year-old son of his own, who he shares with current wife, Rasheeda.

Here’s the drop:

“Rasheeda wanted to leave Kirk, but she a stupid broke dumb bitch.

For years Kirk has been known around town as a child molester, predator. Kirk slang dope back in the day, but he was a minor playa.

He’s a sneaky slime ball.”

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Replies:
Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

“Rasheeda wanted to leave Kirk, but she a stupid broke dumb bitch.

Welp...smh.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:26am
some woody allen steez

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:27am
I heard this on the radio this morning while driving to work. idk what to think of it.
Is this a way of them building a story line to get back on season.
Show me the receipts !!

sidenote:did yall read KarlieRedd new wiki page DeadLOLLOL I think K.Michelle wrote it.

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:28am
Is there any truth to this?  idk why they didn't mention it in the show.  How old is Kirk & his step daughter?  Are there any pics of these alleged ppl floatin thru the web?

-------------

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:35am
I can believe that Rasheeda would stay w/ someone like him. She seems like a weak bitch who just will take anything just to say she's married. I didnt appreciate how she did KMichelle, she knew mempHITZ put his hands on her but she wanted to throw her under the bus to stay in their good graces

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:42am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlie_Redd" rel="nofollow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlie_Redd

not much there...

-------------

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:43am
don't believe it

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Miss ViVi
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:47am
Interesting

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:54am
Check out btw 2:00-3:00, Gucci says it.  I guess they were beefing.  Keep in mind this is from 2009 way b4 LAHH was even a thought
Stern Smile

-------------

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:57am
Makes sense...that's why she'd take memphitz's side. 

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:58am
I need to see some proof. Or in the words of whitney, please post receipts.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:58am
I believe it Stern Smile

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:00am
I dont believe this.

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Makes sense...that's why she'd take memphitz's side. 
egggg Zactlyy!!  She seems the type to always turn a blind eye to a man's criminal or trifling actions.  There are women like this all over & its unfortunate

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:03am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

I dont believe this.
You usually got some inside scoop.  Shed some light IGS. Whatchukno?Geek

-------------

Posted By: Serwa
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:04am
I wonder why people with crazy backgrounds choose to air their lives out on television.

-------------
"The truth has a greater power than a hundred lies." -Howard Zinn

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:06am

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

I dont believe this.
You usually got some inside scoop.  Shed some light IGS. Whatchukno?Geek

LOL 
I dont know anything about Rasheeda/Kirk.

But i just dont believe it. It sounds alot like another story that this blog wrote and it was proven to be false. I cant remember which couple it was.  NVM it was that story about Mallory's husband dating her daughter first

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:06am
She probably doesn't believe it's true. Just like she doesn't believe K. Michelle.

-------------

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:07am

Check out btw 2:00-3:00, Gucci says it.  I guess they were beefing.  Keep in mind this is from 2009 way b4 LAHH was even a thought
Stern Smile

I listened and 
#1  I can't believe this is music
#2  Very clear what was said and who it was about
#3  is this the same person?  I heard him say Georgia Peach LOL

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:14am
can't see the vid but is the Gucci you're talking about Gucci Mane? the same crusty lipped drug dealer, convicted felon and murderer rapper? nothing he says is credible imho.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:14am
Yes D! that is the same Georgia Peach that Gucci is talking about.

But damn, I'm all tingly & stuff now after hearing that songEmbarrassed

-------------

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:15am

There may be some true facts about this story. As they say, "Where there's smoke, there's fire," but the story as a whole is just to much for me to take at face value.

ETA: I need to be compensated for suffering through that Gucci Man songCry

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:26am
"Rasheeda wanted to leave Kirk, but she a stupid broke dumb bitch."

lololol

-------------

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:30am
this should be very easy to dispute and sue for slander if it isn't true...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:35am
hey! we were just talking about how legally in most states you can't marry a stepparent.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:38am
pity do you mean even AFTER the parent has divorced the "step-parent"?  in other words, it is illegal to marry anyone who was once ever married to one's bio/adoptive parent?

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:51am
I hate that "bad" necklace she wears

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

can't see the vid but is the Gucci you're talking about Gucci Mane? the same crusty lipped drug dealer, convicted felon and murderer rapper? nothing he says is credible imho.

Not the crusty lipped!

-------------
#TeamFitz-Scandal
#TeamTN-CEO

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

this should be very easy to dispute and sue for slander if it isn't true...
see how memphitz came with his slander lawsuit all quick (even tho I think he's guilty)Where is Rasheeda & Kurt's refutes & angry twitter rants to denounce this.  They should sue cuz it looks like they need the money.  Her songs aint really selling

-------------

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:30am
Wait, wasn't Yandi's bd a child molester too?

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:30am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

pity do you mean even AFTER the parent has divorced the "step-parent"?  in other words, it is illegal to marry anyone who was once ever married to one's bio/adoptive parent?

yes

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:32am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Wait, wasn't Yandi's bd a child molester too?
yes Shocked

-------------

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:11pm
I believes...

-------------
I Would rather eat crumbs with bums than share steak with snakes-

The token "instigatory thanks" on nonsenical posts always kill me.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:19pm
<==Only entered because she thought it read "Kirk Franklin Child w/Stepdaughter"

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:20pm
They made a thread about this on LSA a while ago and it was all hearsay. 
If this was true we would have been knew.

-------------

Posted By: tu-grad
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:21pm

Rumor Control: Rasheeda’s Husband Responds To Fathering Child With Stepdaughter Allegations

Posted on September 10th, 2012 - By Bossip Staff

Categories:  http://bossip.com/category/bossip-categories/for-discussion/" rel="nofollow - For Discussion ,  http://bossip.com/category/bossip-categories/for-your-information/" rel="nofollow - For Your Information ,  http://bossip.com/category/news/" rel="nofollow - News ,  http://bossip.com/category/bossip-categories/reality-tv/" rel="nofollow - Reality TV , http://bossip.com/category/bossip-categories/rumor-control/" rel="nofollow - Rumor Control ,  http://bossip.com/category/bossip-categories/smh/" rel="nofollow - SMH ,  http://bossip.com/category/bossip-categories/the-side-eye/" rel="nofollow - The Side-eye ,  http://bossip.com/category/bossip-categories/true-or-false/" rel="nofollow - True or False?

Comments http://bossip.com/643240/rumor-control-rasheedas-husband-responds-to-fathering-child-with-stepdaughter-allegations/#disqus_thread" rel="nofollow">6 Comments

http://bossip.com/643240/rumor-control-rasheedas-husband-responds-to-fathering-child-with-stepdaughter-allegations/rash-e1347037966385/" rel="nofollow">rash-e1347037966385

Kirk sheds light on the recent rumors he knocked up his stepdaughter…

The Love & Hip Hop ATL star Kirk Frost has responded to rumors that  http://bossip.com/641896/true-or-false-did-love-hiphop-atls-rasheedas-husband-have-a-baby-with-his-stepdaughter/" rel="nofollow - he fathered a child with his stepdaughter .The hubby of struggling rapstress Rasheeda has been at the center of gossip after it was alleged he slept with his stepdaughter from a previous marriage and now shares an 11 year-old daughter with her.

Taking to Twitter, Kirk hurled a series of expletive-laden tweets, but neither denied or confirmed the rumors:

“SMH at the things people say it’s not sad it’s pathetic…Get a life.”

“Good morning to all the beautiful blessed people of the world. Let’s make today count!! Hater blockers on strong.”

“Let’s go Stop the dum s**t right now… Blogs just say what they want… smh…suck my dog d**k & die hoe a** haters.”

A definitive “yes” or “no” would have done the job but this life-sized chocolate M&M still doesn’t get it. Well, you know what they say: A hit dog will holla.

Twitter

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:25pm
"A definitive “yes” or “no” would have done the job but this life-sized chocolate M&M still doesn’t get it. Well, you know what they say: A hit dog will holla"

Smh at the that quote. those allegations are very serious and not something people should be making with no credible evidence. its obvious he was angry, so no, a simple "yes" or "no" would not have done the job.  out of all the lies they pull the molester card out, that's about as low as one can get.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:27pm

But he didn't deny it..oh ok.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:29pm
Stern Smile

“Let’s go Stop the dum s**t right now… Blogs just say what they want… smh…suck my dog d**k & die hoe a** haters.

It's not hard to believe these allegations but, like someone else stated, it should be fairly easy to dispute these allegations if they aren't true

TBH if the story is true, it makes the picture a lot clearer

Rasheeda and Mimi are too of the most weak minded Black women I have ever seen on TV
Wouldn't put it past Rasheeda to stay with a man after something like this

Can't stand her ass

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:29pm
But he did deny it.
It seems like a lot of you are quick to believe anything that demonizes a black man.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:30pm

his lawyer told him not to mention the allegations, they're preparing to sue for slander. his legal team got this.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

But he did deny it.
It seems like a lot of you are quick to believe anything that demonizes a black man.

I've seen this in quite a few threads lately, most recently the kenya bell thread

-------------
― Malcolm X

Posted By: jayjaynonie
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 2:45pm
I currently do not have enough information to make an informed opinion (no receipts/or nothing)

if it's true... I don't even have the words.

if it isn't, somebody needs to be sued but, if it isn't partially true why was Gucci rapping about years before this show was televised. *idk waits for more information*

Posted By: DWeird
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 3:20pm
How old is the stepdaughter and what does she have to say?

-------------
Enter to win a trip for two to Fiji Ends 8/8/15 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advanced-Water-Solutions/1000918369934558?sk=app_474477662635277&ref=page_internal

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 3:29pm

doesn't this description describe many in the entertainment industry?Confused

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

in the ratchet rap music industry, yes. minus the murdering, gucci mane is the only rapper i know of who has actually killed someone.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 3:39pm
These people shouldn't have twitter. Or at least present yourself better on it

Posted By: sbrooke
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 4:24pm
Him, rasheeda, memphitz, toya, K.michelle should just stay off of twitter.
Some people shouldn't be on twitter at all.

-------------
Fly brown mamacita.

Posted By: pinkextra
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 5:58pm

in the ratchet rap music industry, yes. minus the murdering, gucci mane is the only rapper i know of who has actually killed someone.

C-Murder???

Posted By: Lilnicka4u2nv
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by pinkextra pinkextra wrote:

C-Murder???

J Rule?

Chingy?

Boosie?

-------------

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:01pm
Sigh...I read the title as "Kirk  Franklin Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter" and I have no idea why...........

Posted By: YoursTruly
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:51pm
I think ALL of them should have a stadium worth of seats _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

Sigh.

Posted By: YoursTruly
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Sigh...I read the title as "Kirk  Franklin Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter" and I have no idea why...........

LOL

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:03pm
well damn....
*I heard a little bit of what Gucci said but I don't understand everything what he says.. Can someone translate?? I'm not fluent in ratchet.. TIA*

-------------

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

C-Murder???

J Rule?

Chingy?

Boosie?

Ja Rule and Chingy are bout that life?????

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

C-Murder???

J Rule?

Chingy?

Boosie?

Nike, them names aint killers

Boosie
Snoop Dogg
Max B
G Dep
Cassidy
C Murda
& Gucci are real killers

-------------

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:20pm

Snoop Dogg

You think my boo really did that? Cry

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Snoop Dogg

You think my boo really did that? Cry
he was involved somehow, he was at the scene. idk if he pulled any triggers tho.  He's got good lawyers

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:30pm
aight yall, this story gets crazier & crazier!!!

Kirk Frost Exposed for Incest; Raping his Own Daughter! by Jacky Jasper

Kirk Frost Committing Incest w/ Daughter

Down Low Doings of D-Lo Entertainment’s CEO Uncovered?

To protect the privacy of the daughter and her mother we have chosen not to reveal their names or identifying information.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/category/street-king-exclusive/" rel="nofollow - HSK Exclusive - We are gathering more information which, even though may exhibit conflicting reports, still points to http://bit.ly/MC7OO7" rel="nofollow - Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Kirk Frost as a child sex predator.

Additional sources are now stepping forward, exclusively telling HSK the victim at the center of the sexual molestation accusations against Kirk Frost is really the DLo Entertainment founder’s BIOLOGICAL daughter – born during his first marriage, before Rasheeda Buckner.

That would mean the alleged ‘ http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/lhhas-kirk-frost-reported-to-have-fathered-child-w-stepdaughter/" rel="nofollow - daddy’s little girl ‘ victim is RASHEEDA’S stepdaughter, not Frost’s.

Given the fact that Rasheeda Bucker is a widely known pacifier of victimizers who questions the validity of their victims stories, this could reveal how the independent female rap artist deals with her apparent ‘look the other way’ mode of operation. Don’t believe me.. http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/k-michelle-is-standing-by-her-story-plans-to-fight-memphitz-lawsuit/" rel="nofollow - Ask K Michelle .

You may remember we first told you about one insider’s account of Frost’s alleged molestation of his first wife’s daughter, leading the music manager’s stepdaughter to give birth to a child. Insiders tell HSK the biological father of the child who Frost’s daughter gave birth to was questioned for some time, adding Frost’s incest of his daughter was no secret within the immediate family circle. Sources say that’s why Frost may have experienced great relief after discovering he is not the biological father of his grandchild. It’s something that sources say Frost was looking to dodge happening for sometime, revealing when his daughter was 15-years-old Frost insisted, “she be put on birth control”.

Here’s what a source had to say about the alleged incident:

“Anyway— it’s Kirk’s biological daughter that he was actually having unprotected sex with for years. Kirk raped his own daughter from ages 11 to 16 years-old.

Last year, she finally spoke out, but later retracted her statement once Kirk manipulated her mind into believing mommy was the ‘bad guy’ trying to send daddy to jail forever, and “how could she do this to daddy if she loved him?”. So his daughter covered it up, saying she was lying – all to save her dad from going to prison. That’s why her mom never moved forward with a case.

What father is concerned about birth control for their baby girl??? One who is them, that’s who!! So far the baby that his daughter had…has been proven to be her current boyfriend’s baby because the child looks looks just like him, but I think they should still call Maury for this one.

Also, Kirk used to be jealous of his daughter having boyfriend’s –SICKKK!!—think about it….his daughter wasn’t use to using condoms with her father so why would she use 1 with her boyfriend?? You learn from your parents, RIGHT??! oh and Rasheeda and Kirk have an 11-year-old son together not a daughter, but I hope his cry baby gay azz isn’t *&%^$#@Ein his son too!!”

Is Kirk Frost Atlanta’s R Kelly, having gotten with Resheeda when she was just 16-years-old? I don’t know, but I do know Rasheeda keeps the company of men who abuse women – Let’s not forget she publicly sided with Mickey “Memphiz” Wright, who K Michelle says abused her.

HSK has contacted Mona Scott Young to ask the LHHA creator what she has to say about these disturbing accusations against Frost. We have yet to receive a response

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:32pm
real talk, idk wtf to believe!!Confused

-------------

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:50pm
Too much speculation here for me.

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:01pm
he aint sh*t.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:07pm
Yeah, I don't know what to believe, but I do believe whoever said the following is an idiot

Quote his daughter wasn’t use to using condoms with her father so why would she use 1 with her boyfriend??

-------------

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:08pm
So that's who Gucci was talking about!! You know what, its not everyday that a man is rumored to be an incestuous pedophile.these rumors have been going on for years, and he hasn't denied it? Either he finds it so ridiculous that he won't even dignify it with a response or what, but if you were accused of some ish like that, you wouldn't defend your good name?

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:11pm
Stunned.

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:21pm
idk who these coloreds are but that article is poorly written

-------------

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:16am
I don't know..but when I listened to the song I got the idea he was talking about someone else and Kirk's name was mentioned when they said "you f*n Kirk in the azz"..so I figured he was talking about someone else and mentioned Kirk's name insinuating they are gay, but he was still referring to someone when he said having sex with children..I don't know..that is what I think I heard..it was kind of hard to follow, but I did catch that aspect..might have missed the transition.

Also, Rasheeda is in her 40s..so he was not messing with her at 16, but since she wants to try and say she just turned 31 last May, then it would be the case. You can tell she is not that damn young..she looks like a good looking middle aged woman.

I don't believe someone would get on a reality show like that with that type of skeleton in his closet. However, this world today. Everyone in reality shows have issues..

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Posted By: nicolecashville
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 4:50am
The song is a diss to somebody name Big Cat. 
They obviously with Kirk and Rasheeda. 

Here’s the track and some interesting  http://www.gossipwelove.com/2012/09/gucci-mane-rap-song-confirms-kirk-frost.html#ixzz26CRLqWaN" rel="nofollow - tidbits  about the diss:

In the song Gucci rapped about Kirk being gay and having a gay lover, while blasting Rasheeda for not trying to rap, being old, looking tacky and has no a–!

He raps,

“I’m the type to hit park and drop my top, and your the type a guy baby mamma at da bus stop, now i’m the type a guy swing on you when i see you, you got on them dickies i got on them pu–y’s, i’m the type a guy keep money cuz i be HUSTLIN, you’re the type a guy i use to pay to tow my Luggage, and you’re the type a guy hit the mall but window shoppin, Gucci can i be yo hype man HELL naw you Garbage.”

Rasheeda who has been an undercover rapstress for the past three years, with Kirk being called gay by many fans of the show, Gucci then raps on verse two of the track,

“You’re the type a Bi*ch old as hell still tryna rap, and i’m the type a ni–a young as hell an i run the trap, now you’re the type a freak say lick your Georgia PEACH, you married to a lame and dat lame don’t wont no BEEF, now he the type a ni–a that a old lame a– Bi*ch a want, aint never drank no beer aint Never rolled no Blunt, now she da type of girl aint got no a– on her back, know Kirk aint got no money I heard she fu*Kin Cat, now Jase da type of guy go both ways like I dont know, I heard he *&%^$#@Ein Kirk in da a– on da D low,now Jase da type of guy tell u u gon make millions, but he’s a petifile on da low he fu*kin children”

http://urbanbellemag.com/2012/09/rasheeda-kirk-stepdaughter-pedophile.html" rel="nofollow - http://urbanbellemag.com/2012/09/rasheeda-kirk-stepdaughter-pedophile.html

http://www.theybf.com/2013/03/14/in-case-you-missed-it-kmichelle-kirk-frost-exchange-lesbian-ho-accusations" rel="nofollow - http://www.theybf.com/2013/03/14/in-case-you-missed-it-kmichelle-kirk-frost-exchange-lesbian-ho-accusations

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 5:30am

Kirk slang dope back in the day, but he was a minor playa.

Slang though? Really?

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 5:32am
Dead

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 5:44am
Not enough proof for me to believe but if this turns out to be true he's a sick one and Rasheeda is even lower for knowingly putting her child in danger of a pedophile.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:13am
Minor player meaning he was'nt a big time dope boy. The only people that would know about this is the Atlanta Music industry since it happened before the show existed. I believe it's some truth to it. Nobody is clear on if it's his biological daughter or step daughter. A picture of his actual daughter is circulating with her new baby and boyfriend but that is not showing anything IMO. Also read the twitter fight he had with K. Michelle. She put him on blast!

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:22am
Kirk has been showing his true colors on the show lately, so I believe it.  Even if this entire pregnancy drama is for show, what man and woman would agree to trivialize the birth of their child for tv?  just pathetic either way you slice it.

and if he sold drugs...cool...who hasn't?  he's still a bish tryna play thug.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:25am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Kirk has been showing his true colors on the show lately, so I believe it.  Even if this entire pregnancy drama is for show, what man and woman would agree to trivialize the birth of their child for tv?  just pathetic either way you slice it.

not I says the catLOL

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:27am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

not I says the catLOL

cuz you're the buyer. Shocked

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:32am
I don't believe it. Kirks an ass but I just don't believe it.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:23am
Didnt Gucci out him in a song calling him a pedo?

Posted By: TXButterfly03
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:25am
Something off about him and I never could put my finger on it....

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:30am
i dunno.

I will say that kirk this season... is worthy of being stoned.

but for what its worth.. i think Gucci is quite scary and mentally ill... so you have to take what he says w/ a grain of salt.

Posted By: TXButterfly03
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i dunno.

I will say that kirk this season... is worthy of being stoned.

but for what its worth.. i think Gucci is quite scary and mentally ill... so you have to take what he says w/ a grain of salt.

Yessss!!  I wish my husband would act a fool with me like that - and esp. on TV....

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 9:03am
I hope all of this is scripted for them to stay on the show. 

I think its funny that Rasheeda calls herself a "boss chick" and makes songs like "make him wanna marry me"...while her husband is questioning her faithfulness and wants her to abort their child. 

This show could've given Rasheeda the boost she needs to get her a career outside of Atlanta....but its doing nothing but discredit her talent. We're on season #2, Rasheeda should be releasing an album on a major label, seen in commercials via endorsement deals (at least a perm box), and performing on (BET) awards show.

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 11:20am
After these last couple of episodes of Kirk on LAHH, I can't stand him and put nothing shady past him.

I also heard he and Rasheeda are getting a divorce.

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

After these last couple of episodes of Kirk on LAHH, I can't stand him and put nothing shady past him.

I also heard he and Rasheeda are getting a divorce.

I was just thinking this, after seeing his interactions with her during the baby announcement and especially his interaction with her mother last episode makes me wonder. It's certainly a different side to him, and it seems a bit sinister. Don't know if the allegations are true but certainly wouldn't be all that surprised.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Didnt Gucci out him in a song calling him a pedo?

Yes. I posted the lyrics in an earlier comment. And the links I got the info from.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I think its funny that Rasheeda calls herself a "boss chick" and makes songs like "make him wanna marry me"...while her husband is questioning her faithfulness and wants her to abort their child. 

This show could've given Rasheeda the boost she needs to get her a career outside of Atlanta....but its doing nothing but discredit her talent. We're on season #2, Rasheeda should be releasing an album on a major label, seen in commercials via endorsement deals (at least a perm box), and performing on (BET) awards show.

Before this show they tried to keep their marriage hidden. Ppl just knew Kirk was her manager. She should have let that lady manage her. I liked her music before the show now I won't even click on her youtube videos. I just can't.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by nicolecashville nicolecashville wrote:

Before this show they tried to keep their marriage hidden. Ppl just knew Kirk was her manager. She should have let that lady manage her. I liked her music before the show now I won't even click on her youtube videos. I just can't.

Shockedyou have the inside scoop on them, do you know another celebs infoLOL

Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by nicolecashville nicolecashville wrote:

Shockedyou have the inside scoop on them, do you know another celebs infoLOL

Lol if I don't know I can find out. But they said that on the 1st reunion show they kept it a secret for business purposes. They felt Rasheeda would sell more records as a single artist. So if anybody ever knew they were marriedthey was in the industry and/or knew them personally. Gucci Mane's song was put out in 2009. He mentions things like Georgia Peach and Kirk's name in the song so you know who he talking about.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:52pm
She has always been a terrible rapper to me.  Kirk rubs me the wrong way, I thought he was on the DL during the first season.

Date Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:58pm
I still believe kirk did it

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:19am
Rasheeda shoulda never went on this show. Diamond was smart, Rasheeda shoulda followed her lead. She had 1 mildly hot song about 6 years ago and aint really did sh*t. She's a peg higher than Karlie Redd

Print Page | Close Window