Print Page | Close Window

HIV revelation leads to Dallas womans murder

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=347031
Printed Date: Sep 24 2018 at 10:36pm

Topic: HIV revelation leads to Dallas womans murder
Posted By: tu-grad
Subject: HIV revelation leads to Dallas womans murder
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 3:48pm

DALLAS - There are teddy bears and lit candles outside what's now a boarded-up apartment on Highland Village Drive in South Dallas.

Neighbor Latoya Arnett said she hopes it shows a little respect for a woman who died a violent death.

Cicely Bolden, 28, lived inside the apartment with her seven- and eight-year-old son and daughter.

"The kids came home around 3:30 p.m. Thursday, and when they walked inside the house, they came out crying," Arnett said. "I ran out to see what was wrong with them. They were saying, 'Something's wrong with mama!'"

Arnett said she went inside the apartment and saw Bolden stabbed to death on the bedroom floor. She said she immediately called 911.

"All I know is, she didn't deserve it and her kids didn't deserve to see her like that," Arnett said.

Police say family led them to 36-year-old Larry Dunn, Jr., who Arnett saw arrive at Bolden's apartment Thursday afternoon. She said she didn't recognize him.

Police say Dunn and Bolden recently started dating. Detectives say he cooperated with them when they asked to speak to him about Bolden's death. Police said he admitted, during a recorded interview, he went to Bolden's apartment in the afternoon and after having sex, Bolden revealed she is HIV positive.

The arrest warrant said Dunn was so upset, he went to the kitchen, retrieved a knife, and stabbed Bolden to death. He told detectives, "She killed me, so I killed her."

Detectives said Dunn told them he burned his clothes and the the knife in a garbage dumpster at an Irving Waffle House. Investigators said that's where they found what they believe to be the murder weapon.

The father of Cicely's son, Jeff Busby, said Bolden had contracted HIV within the last couple of years. He said he currently has both her son and her daughter.

"They are doing okay, but asking a lot of questions," he said.

Busby said Cicely remained one of his best friends.

"She was a sweet, sweet person," he said.

Arnett said the same thing.

"She was a good mom. Loved her kids to death," she said. "I can't imagine my kids seeing me like that. I know it hurt them."

Dunn is in custody on a $500,000 bond.

http://www.kens5.com/news/HIV-revelation-leads-to-Dallas-womans-murder-169053846.html" rel="nofollow - HIV revelation leads to Dallas woman's murder | kens5.com San Antonio < ="text/" ="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.4.2.min.js"> < ="text/" ="http://cdn.sendori.com/js/inlinekeywords.js"> function sendoriInline2(){function b(a,b,d){if((a==-1||!c(d.charAt(a)))&&(b>=d.length||!c(d.charAt(b)))){return true}return false}function c(a){var b=a.charCodeAt(0);if(b>47&&b<58||b>64&&b<91||b>96&&b<123){return true}return false}var a=window.location!=window.parent.location?true:false;if(a){return false}var d=jQuery.noConflict();d(document).ready(function(){function l(a){if(a=="SCRIPT"||a=="TITLE"||a=="A"||a=="STYLE"||a=="H1"||a=="H2"||a=="H3"||a=="H4"||a=="INPUT"||a=="IMG"||a=="FORM"||a=="BUTTON"||a=="LINK"||a=="IFRAME"||a=="SELECT"||a=="ALT"||a=="LABEL"||a=="META"||a=="NOSCRIPT"||a=="OBJECT"||a=="PARAM"||a=="CITE"||a=="/BODY"||a=="BR"||a=="HEAD"){return true}else{return false}}function m(d){var e=document.URL;var i=new Object;i.substituted=false;if(f==true){return i}var k=0;var l;textlower=d.toLowerCase();k=0;var m="";i.newText="";var n=0;for(j=0;j"||d[j]=="?"){if(g[d]!=null){k=0;j=d.length}if(h[textlower]!=undefined&&h[textlower]!=""){f=true;break}word=d.substring(k,j);wordlower=word.toLowerCase();if(g[word]!=null&&h[wordlower]==undefined&&(e.indexOf(g[word])<0||gword=="keyword"adbrandterm=word;ifword.indexOf"&">=0){adbrandterm=word.replace("&","")}if(word.indexOf("'")>=0){adbrandterm=word.replace("'","")}if(i.newText==""){preElement=d.substring(0,k)}else{preElement=i.newText.substring(0,k+n)}postElement=d.substring(j);if(g[word]=="keyword"){highlightStartTag=" http://securelink.sendori.com/r?key=+adbrandterm+&spid=1908&output=redirect&ix=1" rel="nofollow - "}else{highlightStartTag=" http://securelink.sendori.com/br?key=+adbrandterm+&spid=1853&output=redirect&ix=1" rel="nofollow - "}m=" ";i.newText=preElement+highlightStartTag+word+m+postElement;i.substituted=true;n+=highlightStartTag.length+m.length;c[c.length]="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/lognow.cgi/?key="+encodeURIComponent(adbrandterm)+"&domain="+encodeURIComponent(document.URL);a++}else if(h[wordlower]==""){f=true;break}k=j+1}}return i}function n(a){if(f==true){return}var b=a.nodeValue;var c=a.parentNode;var d=m(b);if(d.substituted==true){var e=document.createElement("text");e.innerHTML=d.newText;c.replaceChild(e,a)}}function o(a){if(l(a.nodeName)){return}if(a.nodeName=="#text"&&d.trim(a.nodeValue).length>0){n(a)}if(a.hasChildNodes()){for(var b=0;b)}}}var a=0;var b=10;var c=new Array;var e=document.URL;var f=false;var g=new Object;var h=new Object;var i=new Array;for(var j=0;j " rel="nofollow">=0){e=true}});return e};if(d("a:HasBlackListURL('')").length>0){f=true}var p=document.getElementsByTagName("body");for(var q=0;q " rel="nofollow">= 0) { brand_category = slider_keywords.slidertext[index].CATEGORY; faviconsrc = slider_keywords.slidertext[index].FAVICONSRC; makeTibCall(brand_category,"NX",1860,faviconsrc); foundBrand = true; break; } } if(!foundBrand) {showNoadLegend(CorrectedDomain, "NX");} } if (!isSearchfromGoog() && !isSearchfromBing() && !isSearchfromYahoo() && !isSearchfromAsk()) return false; if(isSearchfromYahoo()) { query= getQuery("p"); } else { query= getQuery("q"); } if(query == undefined || query == null || query == "") { return false; } for(var index = 0; index < slider_keywords.slidertext.length; index++ var brandterm = slider_keywords.slidertextindex.BRAND; ifbrandterm.toLowerCase == query.toLowerCase makeTibCallbrandterm,"SERP",1871,""; showLegendsource,title,deion,display,click,favicon divToInsert = "

Replies:
Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 3:52pm
after they had sex she told him? bold.  i assuming they did not have sex with a condom.  if he has a jury trial i can see a lot of people being sympathetic

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 3:53pm
Man look....

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 3:54pm
that was risky as hell to wait 'til after to tell him.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Damn. He shouldn't have KILLED her. But she should have told him from the BEGINNING. wth?! He needs to go get tested cus he may NOT have it.

Posted By: starflower7
I'm guessing he didn't use a condom. People are so stupid. They both recieved what they were asking for
Nothing to see here.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 3:56pm
Guess he didnt take the initiative and wrap up. Death must of flashed before his eyes when she said that.  SMH... damn shame the kids had to see this. 

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 3:56pm
im kinda curious as to how exactly that conversation went

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 3:58pm
s/n Dude kinda looks like Idris Elba.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 3:59pm
He may not have even contracted it from the sex act, but stabbing her to death exposed him to the 100th power...

-------------
You gon get this work Nicca

And chick looks like the girl from Blaque.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: afrokock
50/50 that he may still be negative

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:00pm
im always surprised when ppl confess....im like you don't watch tv? lawyer up son!

-------------

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by tu-grad tu-grad wrote:

"She killed me, so I killed her."

" rel="nofollow">

-------------

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:01pm
Idk about stabbing anyone but I would have beat the piss outta her.
How vindictive can you be to tell someone AFTER you have sex that you have HIV.
Even if I had used a condom I would have beat the piss out of her.

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

I don't think I can contract HIV from sex.
My coochie get too wet. 

-------------

Posted By: bunzaveli
why Brothas going raw in 2012

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

My coochie get too wet. 
jesus christ!!

splashing around like the ocean?

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:02pm

My coochie get too wet. 

My face just twisted up so hard from this.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:04pm

My coochie get too wet. 

As a DC resident, I really hope that you are trolling. 

-------------
Women are not the problem. they are the solution.

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:05pm

My coochie get too wet. 

you might want to get that checked out

-------------

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:06pm
wow. I read about this earlier.
Looking at her facebook  postings is eerie too.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

My coochie get too wet. 

I ain't *&%^$#@Ein' homeless people and dope fiends. 

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:08pm

My coochie get too wet. 

Yep. Trolling.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-women-with-hiv-the-new-face-of-the-citys-aids-epidemic/2012/07/23/gJQATCNK5W_sto" rel="nofollow - http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-women-with-hiv-the-new-face-of-the-citys-aids-epidemic/2012/07/23/gJQATCNK5W_sto

This week, as more than 20,000 researchers, activists, leaders and legislators meet in Washington for the  http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/everythings-different-almost-since-last-international-aids-conference-in-us/2012/07/21/gJQA5pXr0W_story_4.html" rel="nofollow - 19th International AIDS Conference , there are about 14,500 people living with HIV or AIDS in the District. That’s nearly 3 percent of our population. And although the District has infection levels higher than many African countries, the overall rate has been slowly dropping in the past four years.

Except among women such as Jones.

The rate of  http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/in-dc-hiv-infection-rate-nearly-doubles-for-some-poor-black-women/2012/06/20/gJQAXIqKrV_story.html" rel="nofollow - HIV infection among heterosexual African American women  in the poorest neighborhoods of the District nearly doubled in the past two years, from 6.3 percent to 12.1 percent, according to a study released last month.

For the first decades of its 31-year reign of terror, HIV/AIDS was largely associated with white, gay men, an association that became a stereotype as the disease spread across populations and the world. But today, and here in Washington, Jones is a far more accurate snapshot of the epidemic: a heterosexual African American woman. 

-------------

Posted By: Princess_S

My coochie get too wet. 

STFU

My coochie get too wet. 

LOLDead

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:09pm

My coochie get too wet. 

but why you fvkk might...that's why HIV cuts through such a cross section of DC residents

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:10pm
Nor am I *&%^$#@Ein' Brothas in poor neighborhoods.
Yup I'm good.

-------------

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:12pm
'sorta good news' is that no babies have been born with HIV in the District since 2009.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:12pm

Yup I'm good.

...you date n* s that work and go to Howard. Ouch you most certainly are

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Yup I'm good.

No I don't. LOL

-------------

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:15pm
Damn the kids....sad story

I had a friend who would proudly say I can count how many men I slept with on one hand Sept 14. will be eleven years she's been gone.....all it takes is one.

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:18pm

Yup I'm good.

No I don't. LOL

weren't you on here trying to get advice on how to tell your program director you wanted to bone? i thought he went to HU. anyway--i thought my post made it clear that the problem in DC is that people sleep with all kinds of people since the city is so small and there isn't much distance between a good neighborhood or south east.

anyway--maybe you should sell your pvssy secretions to NIH and become the next Henrietta Lacks.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:20pm
And a jury of his peers is going to send that a$$ to jail:

http://homicidewatch.org/suspects/keith-littlepage/" rel="nofollow - Keith Littlepage  was found guilty today of both first-degree murder and felony murder in the stabbing death of his girlfriend,  http://homicidewatch.org/victims/selina-j-knight/" rel="nofollow - Selina Knight , at their SoutheastDC apartment in March 2011.

The jury of three men and nine women announced the verdict just before noon Tuesday. Their deliberations lasted approximately two days.

Knight was found dead of a stabbing on March 4, 2011, in her apartment. In the days before the murder, her home had twice been burglarized. In those burglaries, photos of Knight and Littlepage were taken, Knight’s father’s ashes were flushed down the toilet, her clothes were thrown into the bathtub with bleach, and the TV was stolen.

Calling Littlepage “an obsessive ex-lover, spurned by Miss Knight for the final time,” Prosecutor Robert Feitel told jurors in  http://homicidewatch.org/2012/07/19/in-circumstantial-murder-case-gov-asks-for-conviction-of-victims-spurned-lover/" rel="nofollow - closing arguments Thursday  that Littlepage had been “desperate to hurt” Knight.

Everything Keith Littlepage did was personal,” Feitel said. “It was the ultimate personal act. He killed Selina Knight.”

At trial, Knight’s family testified that they heard a voicemail Littlepage had left on Knight’s phone threatening to make fliers with her photo, HIV status, and address. On the message, Littlepage said he would post the fliers at local businesses. A crisis counselor testified that on March 9, a suicidal Littlepage told her, “Bitch gave me HIV. Bitch gave me AIDS.” Stricken by the words, she jotted them down in her dayplanner. In an HIV test administered after Knight’s death, Littlepage did not test positive for HIV.

Jurors found Littlepage guilty of all charges in the case except for one count of threats and one count of second-degree theft. The crimes he was found guilty of included first-degree murder, felony murder, first-degree burglary, second-dgree burglary, and threats.

Judge Thomas Motley scheduled sentencing in the case for Sept. 26. Prosecutors intend to seek an increased sentence because Littlepage has previously been convicted of voluntary manslaughter.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:22pm
I already said my coochie is tear proof. 

-------------

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:24pm

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:24pm
^that case is different from this one.  this one is arguably more like 2nd degree murder that one is first

-------------

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:26pm
Personally IMO she didn't want to live anymore with HIV and knew this would happen...
He prolly don't even have it.

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:27pm
Bunz, you stupid. LOOOoooooooOOOOOL! Cry  LOL Cry

-------------

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:34pm

My coochie get too wet. 

rotflDead

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:38pm

My coochie get too wet. 

When did u start trolling? You used to be normal didnt you?

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:41pm
Everything I said was logical and true. 

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 4:54pm

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 5:15pm
I would have killed her too.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 5:15pm
hmmm . awful sitch.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 5:22pm
stabbing though? That takes too much work.

-------------

Posted By: prettiimamii
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

He may not have even contracted it from the sex act, but stabbing her to death exposed him to the 100th power...

Ironic right? Lol

Niqqahs don't think

-------------
YEA MAN , I MEAN IF A GIRL DOESN'T LIKE A 20 YEAR OLD WITH A DEEP VOICE OVER HEAVY BASSED BEATS TALKING ABOUT RAPE & MURDER WHAT IS SHE GONNA LIKE?? - DJae

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 5:34pm
I don't understand Purple Chuckz' article. There is a big difference between feeling spurned and thinking you may have HIV.Which one was it?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I would have killed her too.

I cant say I wouldnt have tried.....I didn't read the full article, but whether or not they had protected sex has nothing to do with it IMO.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 5:54pm
Mannn that was very mean spirited to tell him afterwards. He spased out and went loco on her behind. She didn't think it through knowing she had 2 kids depending on her. SMH....

Sang no amount of pooch juice will stop HIV. What if the dude slipped out your pooch and slipped into your dunk what would you say then? Your dunk has thin skin...

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I don't understand Purple Chuckz' article. There is a big difference between feeling spurned and thinking you may have HIV.Which one was it?

Originally, when I first heard about the incident, they said that he killed her because she gave him HIV. The spurned lover part came out during the trial. 

Never mind. Turns out that he beat a past girlfriend to death many years ago. So it was probably the jilted lover scenario and not HIV part.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Mannn that was very mean spirited to tell him afterwards. He spased out and went loco on her behind. She didn't think it through knowing she had 2 kids depending on her. SMH....

Sang no amount of pooch juice will stop HIV. What if the dude slipped out your pooch and slipped into your dunk what would you say then? Your dunk has thin skin...

I don't do butt play. 
That is an exit only.

-------------

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 6:07pm
But he's the only one telling that story right?  Was it verified that she was positive?  Why would she tell him like that?  Something doesn't sound right at all.

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 6:22pm
pshh if the shoe was on the other foot.. many of yall wud have thrown on yall super cap for the chick if she killed him.. if  she did give him AIDS, i don't blame him for acting in rage.. yea they should have used a condom, but even condoms aren't 100% effective so he still could have caught it... i just didn't want the kids the to see that, they will never forget this image......

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

But he's the only one telling that story right?  Was it verified that she was positive?  Why would she tell him like that?  Something doesn't sound right at all.

They kids father said she was caught it a few yrs ago.

-------------

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Mauricinho Mauricinho wrote:

man he acting like people aren't living normal, healthy lives with HIV..there's advertisements all around DC showing people who got HIV back in 91 and still living

You would  mentally able to handle the fact that you an HIV+ person withheld their status from you until after you two had sex? Of course logic dictates that you should, at a minimum, inquire about your partners test(s) and status BEFORE having sex. However, I think most people would flip if they were told, right after having sex with someone, that the person was positive.

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 6:48pm
Hmmmm.. it sounds like he spazzed out once she told him.. IMO, it would take a lot of restraint to just walk away from someone who just told you that that are infected with HIV, after you just had sex with him/her. I don't think many people know how they would react in that type of situation until it happens to them.. I know no one plans to ever be in that situation but things happen sometimes..

I don't condone him stabbing her to death but I'm not throwing the book at him either because that is not something you can just shrug off and KIM. He further exposed himself by stabbing her.. If he didn't get it from the sex itself, its quite possible he got it from all the blood he came in contact with by stabbing her..

Condom or no condom, she should have told him way before things got to the point to where sex enters the equation.. People do have the right to decide if they want to pursue things based on vital information, such as being HIV positive..

I hate that her children will have that image of their mother stabbed to death forever.. The children didnt need to see that.. It's really a sad situation in general..

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 7:16pm
I may be the odd person out when I say I see why he killed her. And what she did was wrong as hell. Also, she stupid for telling him afterwards. It's sad though, nobody really deserves to die that way.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 7:34pm
While ni99as need to be wrapping it up AND getting tested before jumping in the sack, this chick knew she had HIV and didn't tell dude, I would kill her too.

-------------
"I don't give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell"

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

While ni99as need to be wrapping it up AND getting tested before jumping in the sack, this chick knew she had HIV and didn't tell dude, I would kill her too.

At the very least extreme bodily harm

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Basically

-------------

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 9:58pm
I know this is on page 8 so it may have been brought up but does she post here? she looks very familar but I don't know anyone in Dallas.

-------------

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 10:36pm
IF HE HAD WORN A CONDOM HE WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO BE MAD ABOUT!

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 10:36pm
There got to be some online dating site for people who have the disease and can date each other. 

Posted By: JasonWllms55
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 10:54pm

man he acting like people aren't living normal, healthy lives with HIV..there's advertisements all around DC showing people who got HIV back in 91 and still living

exactly. HIV is not a death sentence anymore. take ur medication and u can live a "regular" life. 

-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

exactly. HIV is not a death sentence anymore. take ur medication and u can live a "regular" life. 

no thanks. i like my regular HIVfree life

-------------

Posted By: paigedah
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 10:56pm
no you can't, you can live a regular life span but your life wont be regular

Posted By: paigedah
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 10:57pm
people with hiv still dont live as long as people without, i read last year that life expectancy was like 63, but i think it depends on how long you've had it.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 11:08pm

he didn't take an HIV test so he doesn't know whether or not he actually caught it

after finding out she has it, he then proceeding with wallowing in her blood by stabbing her repeatedly

HIV isn't a death sentence but it isn't the flu either ... it wasn't worth his going to prison for the rest of his life, which will probably impact his access to the drugs and comforts he needs to survive IF he contracted it

nor was it worth those two children growing up without their mother

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 11:10pm

all disease, syndrome, disorder, lifestyld questions, inquiries, concerns, doubts, fears, limits, test results exchanges 

should happen before dack meets coochie

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Id still be mad tbh. No one knows if this is what truly went down or lead to the stabbing but it is a good reason to give.

-------------

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 11:46pm

Condoms are foolproof now? We don't know that he didn't wear one.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Posted By: cutie
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:22am
it was wrong as hell for her to do what she did and dumb as hell of him.

im mad that now some people are gonna be ok with smashing raw as long as the coochie is wet Confused

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Id still be mad tbh. No one knows if this is what truly went down or lead to the stabbing but it is a good reason to give.
I agree.. Even if he was wearing a condom and she told me that, I won't lie and say I won't get pissed the hell off. I wouldn't kill her, but I would be pissed.
Besides don't know if he was wearing a condom or not.

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:59am

You have got to be kidding me. I stilled would have killed that o'

-------------

Posted By: Dehinds
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:18am
lol @ living a long and healthy life with HIV.

Isn't it illegal for someone with HIV who knows that they are infected to have sex with people and not mentioning their status? The laws might be different from state to state but HIV positive people who knowingly infected other people faced prison sentences in the past. Anyway I still think the guy reacted wrongly. Manslaughter charges, maybe?

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:31am
So because you are able to live longer now being HIV positive, it makes it ok to infect people and not bother to disclose your status or disclose after exposure? Ok then..

True, HIV isn't an automatic death sentence anymore but it takes a lot of medication and money for treatment.. I'm 100% certain that everyone would prefer their HIV free lives..

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Dehinds Dehinds wrote:

Isn't it illegal for someone with HIV who knows that they are infected to have sex with people and not mentioning their status? The laws might be different from state to state but HIV positive people who knowingly infected other people faced prison sentences in the past. Anyway I still think the guy reacted wrongly. Manslaughter charges, maybe?
reckless homicide around these parts

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Dehinds Dehinds wrote:

or temporary insanity?  I can even see his lawyers saying that he acted in self defense in a warped kind of way.  She "harmed" him, he fought back.

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:30pm

I'm just saying...I have proof u can live a healthy life with HIV

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:44pm
Healthy and HIV do not go hand in hand. 

-------------

Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:55pm
I would have head butted her realll good.

-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 2:01pm
I read that and said...get the fux out of here.  Why would you have sex with someone then tell them you are HIV positive.  That is a terrible situation to be in but....not to be funny or mean...but that was a risky thing to do and I am not surprised about the outcome.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 2:08pm

Sad.

He might just get off, temporary insanity.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 4:22pm

after they had sex she told him? bold.  i assuming they did not have sex with a condom.  if he has a jury trial i can see a lot of people being sympathetic

Yep. I wouldn't convicted him of anything more than voluntary manslaughter.

I am not saying he was right in killing her.

I am not saying that he shoulda killed her.

I am not saying she deserved to be killed.

All I'm saying is, I understand why he killed her.

-------------

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:05pm
I don't comprehend those who said that they will kill said person if said person revealed to them they are HIV-positive.  So by killing them, does that means the chance of being infected is diminished?

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:25pm
I feel really bad for those kids. Two wrongs don't make a right. I think if you have HIV that should have been something disclosed before they had sex. I think you should tell people that way before you have sex...maybe like 3rd or 4th date. He shouldn't have stabbed her. I doubt he took the universal precautions, and probably increased his rate of contracting HIV. Probably didn't have a high chance of getting HIV just from sex if they wrapped it up. Its easier to get HIV from a man than a woman. Killing her was too far, if he Chris Brown'ed her I could understand, but wouldn't condone.

Posted By: laddie
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:04am
I would probably snap if someone told me that sh*t after sex. They might've had a conversation about STDs and she may have denied it. I think it was stupid on her part to tell someone right after sex that she's HIV+. IMO, it's a crime of passion and he should get no more than manslaughter charges.

If this story had been about a woman, this thread would have a different tone.

-------------
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
— Marilyn Monroe

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 2:34am
btm

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 2:36am
so texas law states that if you test positive you only need to notify former partners but not prospective ones??

damn!

texas a HIV haven

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 3:01am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by tu-grad tu-grad wrote:

"She killed me, so I killed her."

" rel="nofollow">
[/QUOTE]

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 3:06am
nvm

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 3:21am

which thread did you post your story shad?

id like to read it

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 8:00am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

id like to read it

He was banned.

-------------

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 9:47am

I hate this kind of logic that some people have towards those with HIV in general. If a close loved one contracted it, would you shrug it off or feel like they deserved it? A poor choice that  MANY people make doesn't mean someone deserves to die from a terrible virus/disease

-------------

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 10:54am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

id like to read it

He was banned.
why is shad banned again ? he doesn't even do anything banworthy!  Why yall have  it out for him OuchConfusedCry

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 10:55am
can a nicca live?

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:08pm
im sure he wishes the same thing

Posted By: val48066
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:55pm
here's a portion blog posting i read about this story from the perspective of a woman with aids:

The first 10-15 years of this disease was ugly and so was society. But now we are 32 years into the AIDS pandemic and the medical advances have been nothing short of a miracle. Times have changed and so has HIV/AIDS, so why haven't we changed? I woke the other morning with a news report of a woman being murdered after she disclosed her HIV status to her partner.

I can image what went throug ttp://www.facebook.com/Cicelynomoreb.s.Busby?sk=wall" rel="nofollow - h Cicely Bolden's mind, I know because I've been there. You meet a guy and you like him. You really like him. You want to tell him that you have HIV but you are afraid of rejection. I mean no one wants to be alone. You have those butterflies in your tummy all the time, so it seems. You know you should tell him, but you just can't bring yourself to do it. I remember once in my early days, I was "this" close to having sex. We started out kissing and cuddling and I could feel his penis raise. OMG, I liked this guy, he was rich and successful and had been working on me for months. He was in town visiting and as we lay on that plush bed, in that plush five star hotel I was in absolute turmoil.

played every scenario in my head. if I tell him now with his hard dick pressed against my body how would he react? I was old enough to know that you don't play dick and coochie with a man.

If you don't want to , then you shouldn't do the things with him that leads to . Yes, no should be no, but by the same token, a woman must take ownership of who she lets feel between her legs. LADIES, feeling between your legs and on your breast sends the single you want to . That's the bottom *&%^$#@Ein line. Stop playing dick and coochie, its very dangerous.

But back to the topic at hand. I mean, I had wanted to tell him before it got that far, but the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. He got harder and harder and I started to panic. I felt it was morally wrong to not disclose my status, but we had gone so far how do I stop?

But had we really gone to far? We were both still clothed and I knew that I had to act fast. I just knew it. I also knew that this was not the time to tell. You don't have a serious conversation when the dick is hard and the coochie is wet. Boundaries should be established before he ever touch your breast. Touching should only occur when you've had an adult conversation, like do you have a sexually transmitted disease?  Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease? How do you feel about condom use? This conversation must take place very early in every relationship. And if you are not mature enough to have it, then you are not mature enough to have sex.

So I was literally stuck between a rock and a hard place. He laid on top of me, grinding his hard dick against my body and I lay their in chaos. I knew I had to bite the bullet. I just knew it. I whispered,
"I can't. I can't do this."
"Huh?"
"I can't, I'm not ready." I mumbled.
"Ain't you on the pill?" He asked.
At that moment I knew there was a God. This was my way out. "No I whispered." There was a deep sigh and he rolled off my body.

That was the last time I saw him. Not because he didn't try, but because I preferred to walk away rather than being outright rejected. He would later learn my HIV status like many others, when I told my story on the cover of Essence magazine.

understand what must have gone through Cicely's head. It had probably gone to the point of no return and she just didn't know how to say it. Then after the sex, she started to feel remorse. She needed to be honorable. And honestly it's never to late to do right a wrong. So she told. She told. She told. She told; And telling caused her life.

He said, "She killed me, so I killed her." My most fundamental question is how did we get to this place 32 years into the AIDS pandemic that a lack of education and fear of rejection would cause a life? http://www.kveo.com/news/cicely-bolden-stabbed-death-after-revealing-hiv-positive-status" rel="nofollow - Read More Here

Yes it was morally wrong for Cicely to not disclose up front, but it should not have caused her life.

The Facts Stand For Themselves

1. It's 20 to 1 that a woman will infect a man. The fact of the matter about 15% of the men in the United States are infected because they had a sex with a woman. Men infect woman, woman rarely infect men. Most men in this country are infected from having sex with another man or through the sharing of needles with someone who has HIV.

2. The latest research is clear. If a person is infected with HIV and their viral load is non- detectable it's about a 2-3% chance that they would infect their partner, even if they use NO condom.

3. If a person knows that they have been exposed to HIV and seek a prophylaxis treatment with 72 hours it will reverse the HIV.  They can take a HIV medication cocktail for 30 days and it will destroy the HIV in their body.

So you see, the chances that he is actually infected are slim to none. And they could have acted fast and put him in a preventable treatment just on GP. That's why HIV education is important for both the infected and the uninfected.

And it must be said, AIDS is no longer the death sentence it use to be. With EARLY diagnoses ( thats why testing is important) proper treatment, care and COMPLIANCE a newly infected person can live with HIV for years. These are all facts!

So how did we get to this point? Like For real... For real? Like don't everyone know what I know about HIV? It's not just about lack of education but about the stigma and shame that still overshadows all common sense around HIV.
http://networkedblogs.com/C0gXb" rel="nofollow -

http://www.raelewisthornton.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.raelewisthornton.com/

-------------

Print Page | Close Window