Print Page | Close Window

Impatient Dieters 2012!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Exercise, Fitness, & Health
Forum Name: Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
Forum Description: Discussions on Diets
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=346803
Printed Date: Sep 20 2017 at 8:47am

Topic: Impatient Dieters 2012!
Posted By: izzesparks
Subject: Impatient Dieters 2012!
Date Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 9:01pm
Hi everyone! I know we have a thread for this diet, but its over a year old. I wanted to know if any of you are trying this diet? I started today, so far so good except that I couldn't drink 7 shakes, I will try to drink one more tonight and that will make 6 shakes. For those of you that have never heard of it, its a diet created by a youtube member, she has tons and tons of videos on it, but basically you drink 7 meal replacements shakes called wonderslim, and 2-250calorie meals, 1200 cal total per day, low carb, high protein.

So join me if you can, I can definitely use a support system!

Replies:
Posted By: cutie243696
Date Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 10:23pm
So glad you started this I was about to start the same thread lol. Alright already have the shakes and bottle and the meals. LET"S GET STARTED :)

Date Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 11:14pm
Test

Date Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 11:14pm
Now its letting me post SMH.....

Date Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 11:15pm
Yay! I was so afraid no one would post! So I forgot to post my starting weight, this is what I weighed yesterday 226 lbs. And I weighed myself just a min ago and it said 223.4,, so I didn't have the huge ressults she had but I'm totally happy with it :)

I have to say I do stay totally full all day, but I still get cravings and it doesn't help that I am surrounded by junk food at work, so far I've stayed strong but its so hard, and I haven't gotten in a good workout at all this week, just some light walking.

I just finished making all my shakes for the next day, oh yeah forgot to mention I'm not using wonderslim yet I actually found a powder with same calories and protein, but less carb, and has all the nutrients I need, and it was crazy cheap on sale at a local store.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 11:31pm
Have to look it up and get more info

Date Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 5:20pm
Ok so ill be starting like 2 weeks behide catch a stonach virus yesterday sooo no dieting this week... And next week iam jump starting with a colon cleanser before i start actually diet with my super dieters tea. But my starting weight is 190 and i want to be down to 170 or 160

Posted By: velle1203
Date Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 5:45pm
ill start when i order some more stuff..its kinda expensive

Date Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 9:50pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/impatient-dieters-liquid-diet-60-days_topic260590_page1.html?KW=impatient+dieters

Here is the original post that has a lot of great tips and info for us to use!

So far so good, stay fulled all day, and detox tea is definitely.   working, lol! I'm gonna wait til Friday to weigh myself again.

I am happy to have all of you, start whenever you can, and I hope you feel better soon Cutie!

So today I could only drink 5 shakes, I feel like I am stuffing myself, I am soooo full.

I want to add fruit to my meals so I have a handful of grapes, or strawberries or an apple, but i Cut my meal calories, plus my carbs in my shake are lower than hers, so I should still be ok

Date Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 9:59pm
I found this slimquick powder, at my local store, it was on clearancee for only $10, for a big gallon jug, I really like it but can't find anymore, not even online, looks like they stop making the powder and made these special quick powder packs, that I can't use :(.......I don't know how much I can spen on these when I run out

Date Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 10:01pm
Also if you ladies don't see me posting, it because it won't let me most of the time, I will try to PM u if I can, I try to check here daiily so I am reading even if I am not posting :)

Date Posted: Sep 06 2012 at 5:34am
If I have time today I will try to post some pics of me now, so I will have some before picss, also I am going to try to buy a fabric measure, so I can take my meaurements.... drinking first drink of the day now, gonna try for seven today!

Date Posted: Sep 06 2012 at 10:54pm
Researching now, what shake are you using

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 6:38am
Slimquick protein gallon jug, but can't find anymore of it even online :(

Ok I took some photos of me and of my slimquick jug so u can see what I am using, and see some before pics I just gotta figure out how to get them loaded

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 11:24am
the basics are 4-5 shakes a day, 2 meals around 250 calories = total 1200 cals a day
is that right?

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 2:12pm
No its 7 shakes, 2 meals 250cal, hi protein, low carb, low calorie, but good fats, don't restrict your fat grams

You have to eat nine time, hence 7 shakes, she says its essential to make sure to drink 7

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 2:14pm
I tried to post pics but it keeps saying servor error in forum :(

Gonna weigh myself again tonite. I worked out today so I'm hoping for a good number

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 2:16pm
Oh yeah I'm sooooooooo happy I found my shake it was only 2 left for $5 each, for a gallon jug of powder, I hope it last til I reach my goal! Yay!

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by izzesparks izzesparks wrote:

No its 7 shakes, 2 meals 250cal, hi protein, low carb, low calorie, but good fats, don't restrict your fat grams

You have to eat nine time, hence 7 shakes, she says its essential to make sure to drink 7

thank you
that's a lot of shakes LOL

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 8:19pm
I managed 4 shakes today and 1 meal

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 11:47pm
Yes its :) that's why I've been saying lol, I haven't been able to drink 7 shakes, and I really try to, I'm just too full.

I'm sooooooooo happy my Slim-1 pills just got delivered, I'm gonna start taking those tomorrow and see what happens, I've been following another post where some members got great results.

I wish I could uplooadd my pics :(

@southernintellect......so how did u feel today? Did u feel full?? Did u have any cravings? Did u get a starting weight? When r u going to weigh yourself again?

I am trying not to weigh myself everyday but it is hard not to when its coming off so fast, I get excited, lol and can't wait to see what these pills are gonna do. I can't decide if I should taake pills now, or wait til I plateau and use it for a boost to get back on weightloss train hmmmmmm.......

Date Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 12:07am
Oh yeah forgot to say that I did weigh myself today and I am 220.4! Yay! Almost 6 lbs in 3 days, average of 2lbs lost per day!

Date Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 12:09am
Oh and I did workout twice today, she always works out twice per day, I can't always workout twice, but my goal is to do some sort of extra physical activity every single day.....

Date Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 1:01am
Congrads ill be up and running mon

Date Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 9:32am
@cutie....thanks! Can't wait for u to join us

Also I can't get pics to upload tried over n over so I'm gave up and just opened an instagram acct. So u can view photos there if u want...my username is izzesparks...my profile photo is of Adele one of my fav singers!

I took first pill of slim1 today, so let's see how that goes!

Date Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 9:43am
the picture uploader on here never works. you have to go to tinypic.com or upload to imageshack.com and use the url

i'm down 2 lbs from yesterday. i really want to weigh in just once a week but I want to tweak as necessary before i get that comfortable 

eta: how long are you doing this for?

i didnt have cravings until really late at night when it was time for bed 

Date Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 10:59am
so i'm sitting here thinking about calories in and calories out/ net calories. 
impatient dieter exercised twice a day. she had to have burned at LEAST 500 cals a day. netting her at 700ish cals a day.
so i'm thinking if you aren't exercising like that (i'm not, i currently have an injured knee), there is no reason to take in 7 shakes a day. my net cals would be way higher than what hers were

what do you think?

Date Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 3:33pm
No you don't want to cut your calories, she worked out twice a day because she had a lot of weigh to lose and didn't want saggy skin, and wanted to be in shape, not just thin.

The purpose of drinkin 7 shakes, is she wanted to eat nine meals according to what her doc instructed in order to speed up her metabolism, curb cravings, and rid of hunger. It wasn't just about the calories, so you still want to try to drink 7 shakes, but like I said it has been hard to do because I am so full.

I don't even get hungry at bedtime like I usually do, so you should really try that if you are getting cravings at night.

Also I have to say my shakes are so delicious, taste like I'm drinking dessert, and when I blend it in my magic bullet it creates a really nice thick foam that reminds me of cool whip at the top.

Date Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 3:36pm
But that would explain why her first week of weightloss is so much greater than mines, plus the fact she had more to lose.

Date Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 9:29pm
It is sooooo hard not to step on scale, especially since I started slim 1, I really wanna see the resultss, lol

I wish I had a timed locker, so I could locked it away and it would only open on days that I'm suppose to weigh in....

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 1:20pm
Ok so I took my meaurements today and went on ahead and weighed myself, I want to see if I see a bigger difference now that I'm taking slim1 as well. So here is my semi- starting numbers

Bust-45"
Arm-15"
Belly-40" (around navel)
Waist-36"
Thigh-35"
(Starting weight 226 on 9/4/12)
Current weight 219.4 lbs!

Slim1 definitely works as an appetite suppressant, now I want to see if it actually burns fat.

Date Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 2:22pm
I ate pizza last night. So angry with myself
Oh well, today's a new day
*sips shake*

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 7:33am
Lol so I'm guessing that wasn't a 250 cal pizza, don't feel down or beat yourself, cuz then u will wanna stop or lose focus. Like u said its a new day, just keep going.

Here a trick I use, I know its stupid and superficial, but it works for me. But I try to trick my mind with false motivation, cuz I need something to keep my focus to make me strive to meet my goals

Now don't laugh at me or judge me cuz I already know its stupid but I don't care it works!

So I make myself focus on a guy I might find cute, and sometimes hang out with him as friends knowing I do not feel great around him and wished I was thinner, and then I imagine one day seeing him when I lost all my weight and I bought a new hot outfit, and sees me and is like Dang girl look at u! I just keep thinking about that moment and how good it would feel!

Now I don't always use a guy, u could use any visualization, a reunion, mean people that u wanna prove wrong, anything.

Now I don't actually go thru with any of the end results, but I get my banging body!

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 7:38am
I forgot to give meaurements for my hips too

Hips- 47"

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 2:46pm
That's great motivation. And my real life situation minus the new outfit lol
I didn't lose anything yesterday. Don't know why because all those shakes and water should have done something!
Still at it today but using another shake with lower carbs

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 6:25am
what kind of shake r u using? Because she stressed that hers had to be 100 cal, at least 15 gr of protein, low carb (can't remember the actual amt), only eat good fats, must drink 7 shakes, because then your metabolism basicly never shuts down.

Have u watched any of her youtube videos?

Posted By: MizzBrit
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 6:46am
i was actually thinking about doing this..dnt wanna spend all that money on shakes tho. i might do my own version of this though...make fruit/yogurt smoothies for breakfast and dinner..have a regular lunch.

-------------
Oh Brit's hair, how much I love thee.
E'rry now and then thy reveals thyself to me.
In twists, braids, a puff or a fro,
I will carry thine in my heart wherever I go.

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 8:17am

what kind of shake r u using? Because she stressed that hers had to be 100 cal, at least 15 gr of protein, low carb (can't remember the actual amt), only eat good fats, must drink 7 shakes, because then your metabolism basicly never shuts down.

Have u watched any of her youtube videos?

Yea I watched her vids, website, and other people who followed (that one is hard to find)
I was doing one Shakeology (By Beach Body) which has 17 grams of carbs and 120 cals.
The other shakes are EAS Carb Control - 3g of carbs, 100 cals. So i'm dropping the Shakeology
lost a pound yesterday
shooting for 7 shakes today and a salad with good fats

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 9:43am
Yeah that's a much better shake, she uses wonder slim, which she says is a more nutritional meal replacement shake than other shakes out there but I compared my shaake to it and mines is pretty good, plus mines is lower in carbs!

Woo hoo to the lb lost! Every little bit counts!

I'm still shooting for seven as well, I can finally drink six of them, and yeah I have a ton of salad to eat before it goes bad, I went crazy at the store cuz my absolute fav salad was on sale for 49 cents!! I went crazy, prob a little to crazy, but I love this salad it comes wit eeverything including the fork, feta,nuts,berries,baby greens, chicken, dressing and its only 240 cal aand mmmmmmm good! Ooooh I'm making myself hungry now lol.

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 10:06am
@MissBrit.....welcome!
If your gonna try impatient dieters and make ur own shake you have to try to drink 7 shakes plus 2 meals....the goal is to eat 9 small meal. Shakes are 100 cal, 15+ protein, low carb each. Mines is 3 grams of carbs.

Try to look for her video on youtube call impatient dieters! Wish I could post pics cuz I found my shaake for $5 and bought 3 of theem, before I knew about this diet, I wish I would have bought more, they are gallon size but iim almost done with my second one already :(

Well I got a really good workout in, I rode my bike hard on the really hilly trail for about an hour, then jumproped for about ten min, wore myself out and its still the morning, aand I gotta go to work soon.

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:22pm
http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/MyHairGrowthJournal2011/weight%20loss%20journey%202012/

hopefully this is clickable, but this is my photos on photobucket, if it is clickable you should be able to copy and paste into your url....hopefully it works!

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:25pm

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:26pm
^^^^^^my shake!!! yay I got one pic to post FINALLY!!!! dang that took forever!

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:27pm

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:28pm
oooooooh not a pretty pic ^^^^^^^^^^ my belly is sooooo big!

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:29pm

BACK ROLLS! I HAVE A LOT OF WEIGHT TO LOSE :(

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:31pm

All these pics taken on 09/09/12

Posted By: aurora_sky
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 3:19pm
I would love to start with you guys. I'm researching the shakes though. I will probably do a modified version. Breakfast and lunch shakes and then a sensible dinner. fruit snacks in between to get up to the 1200 calories.

Posted By: SooSweet1920
Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 5:20pm
@aurora Thats what I have been doing...two shakes and a meal with 3 snacks but not going over 1250 calories. 

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by SooSweet1920 SooSweet1920 wrote:

@aurora Thats what I have been doing...two shakes and a meal with 3 snacks but not going over 1250 calories. 

OK cool. How long have you been doing it? Any results yet? I modified the diet cause I know I wouldn't be able to keep up with 6-7 shakes. But I will see how the 2 shakes go and then go from there

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 10:31pm
Woo hoo welcome aurora and so sweet! I think everyone is modifying this a little, it all depends on how much u wanna lose and how fast, l have a lot more to lose by feb. So I'm sticking as close as I can to the plan, but I added fruits, only berries and grapes and only a small amount and I do 250-300 cal meals. If u stick to her plan you will lose a lot more, but since I didn't I only lost half the pounds she did in the same timeframe.

But its really hard to eat nine times a day :(, I can only manage 7 or 8

But I'm so glad your joining us! The more the merrier! Sorry for the horrible photos above, can wait til I can post after pics and measurements!

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 10:46pm
[/QUOTE] 
OK cool. How long have you been doing it? Any results yet? I modified the diet cause I know I wouldn't be able to keep up with 6-7 shakes. But I will see how the 2 shakes go and then go from there[/QUOTE]

For about 5 days...lost about 4 pounds so far. 

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 10:48pm

Woo hoo welcome aurora and so sweet! I think everyone is modifying this a little, it all depends on how much u wanna lose and how fast, l have a lot more to lose by feb. So I'm sticking as close as I can to the plan, but I added fruits, only berries and grapes and only a small amount and I do 250-300 cal meals. If u stick to her plan you will lose a lot more, but since I didn't I only lost half the pounds she did in the same timeframe.

But its really hard to eat nine times a day :(, I can only manage 7 or 8

But I'm so glad your joining us! The more the merrier! Sorry for the horrible photos above, can wait til I can post after pics and measurements!

Thanks!! Can you explain her plan? The thing is idk if thats something I would do the rest of my life...wait I know its not and I don't want to gain it all back when its over :( I would like to loose a lot this month though. This site is so hard to post on grrr

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 11:49pm
@SoSweet -it iis hard to post these r few things I do to help wit posting....clear cache or history, sometimes both, make sure after u have written down what u wanna say that u copy it! Also don't use quick reply, and if u get that insufficient permission thing then press back button, then refresh, right above the box u typing in there is a drop down that says prompt mode change it to basic mode, then hit the image button above that's the little box wit tree but no arrow....see if any of those work for u.

Also u should type in impatient dieters in youtube and she will give u a ton of info, I will try to find wat I can and type it here

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 7:47am
Hmm! I just looked her up on youtube. I think I could do 4 shakes a day and 2 250 meals...do you have to use the shakes she used? My Shakes are 180 each (GNC Total Lean) So 4 Shakes and 2 meals put me right at my calorie goal!!

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 12:40pm
I use a shake that is actually less cal and less carbs then hers there is a pic of it on the previous page

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 4:24pm
started over with the lower carb shake i mentioned earlier
day 1, -1lb
day 2, -0.5

Posted By: NoHo_MA
Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 5:53pm
Hi! I just placed my order--it should arrive saturday. (the Wonderslim shakes are on sale Thumbs Up.) My plan is to work my way up to 7 shakes; exercise-wise, with 2 dogs, walking daily will be easy, i also plan to add 1 hour of kickboxing 2 days per week.
I'm so excited!Tongue

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by SooSweet1920 SooSweet1920 wrote:

<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">

OK cool. How long have you been doing it? Any results yet? I modified the diet cause I know I wouldn't be able to keep up with 6-7 shakes. But I will see how the 2 shakes go and then go from there[/QUOTE]

For about 5 days...lost about 4 pounds so far. 

[/QUOTE]

That's great! I will be starting this weekend. I really just need to lost about 15-20pounds. And as you say I want to be able to maintain it after I lose it.

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 7:49pm
I got this Solgar - Whey To Go - Whey Protein Powder
It's 90 cal/serving, 2g of carbs and 20g of protein

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 25 g (approx. 1 Level Scoop)
Amount Per Serving           % DV
Calories      90      
Cholesterol      5 mg      2%**
Total Carbohydrate      2 g      <1%**
Sugars    <1 g      ***
Protein      20 g      40%**
Calcium † (from whey)      100 mg      10%
Sodium † (from whey)      40 mg      2%

**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value (DV) not established.

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 7:55pm
Whoa this is her schedule
DAILY EATING SCHEDULE:
8:30 am
           Shake      100 calories
10:30 am
           Shake      100 calories
11:30 am
           Shake      100 calories
12:30 pm
           Solid Meal      250 calories (including fats)
1:30 pm
           Shake      100 calories
2:30 pm
           Shake      100 calories
3:30 pm
           Shake      100 calories
4:30 pm
           Solid Meal      250 calories (including fats)
5:30 pm
           Shake      100 calories

Total:
     1200 calories      

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 9:00pm
Welcome NoHo_Ma!!!!

@Aurora- lol I see you found her webpage, she has a plethera of info. takes a min to dig through it all!
I just stick to the basics on her site, but yeah I follow a schedule similar to that!

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

started over with the lower carb shake i mentioned earlier
day 1, -1lb
day 2, -0.5

Yay you doing it girl! congrats!

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by NoHo_MA NoHo_MA wrote:

Hi! I just placed my order--it should arrive saturday. (the Wonderslim shakes are on sale Thumbs Up.) My plan is to work my way up to 7 shakes; exercise-wise, with 2 dogs, walking daily will be easy, i also plan to add 1 hour of kickboxing 2 days per week.
I'm so excited!Tongue

Thats good to know they are on sale, its better to purchase now than before I start to run and be scrambling to buy some and its full price! but first I want to see if i can find the shake i am drinking now, I really like it alot, it has something in it that makes me feel so full, so the days i dont take slim1 that helps alot! plus it taste really really good!

omg i just joined a kickboxing class too, bought it off living social, i wanted to start last week, but they havent returned any of my calls:(

but for now I bike ride every morning, and jumprope, and do a ten min basic workout before bed, then try to go to gym 2 times per week

Posted By: NoHo_MA
Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 10:10pm
I'm trying to find the right exercise for me..to ensure that i push myself, i opted for 10 private sessions hopefully by the time i need to spend more moneyLOL i'll have a clear idea if this is right for me.

Date Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 10:24pm
I can't do 7 shakes...I tried today back to 2-3. Hope I still get results!!

Date Posted: Sep 13 2012 at 3:13pm
lol I tried to drink 7 shakes too, I said it was hard, i dont know how she did it all by 5:30pm.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day!!! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I have been working my butt off, working out, and I have not cheated once! I better see some good numbers, lol!

Date Posted: Sep 13 2012 at 6:36pm

lol I tried to drink 7 shakes too, I said it was hard, i dont know how she did it all by 5:30pm.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day!!! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I have been working my butt off, working out, and I have not cheated once! I better see some good numbers, lol!

You will!! Super excited for you...

Date Posted: Sep 13 2012 at 7:25pm
ok am finally ready, starting tomorrow. I already have the shakes,and I recently ordered more got them today( the dietdirect company is 25 min away from my house QUICK SHIPPINGThumbs Up). But I am going to try to drink a least 6 cause I know I will not be able to get 7. I work at subway so healthy eating is going to be easy. I will be drinking 2 cups of my super dieter tea everyday. My vitamins are going to be cla and green tea pills, fish oil and omega 3's. Drinking aleast 7 glasses of water througthout day. Finally my workout plan is 2 days of zumba 30-40 minutes, 1 day of pilates and 1 day of hiphop abs and I may throw my new bellydancing workout dvd in there.

My starting weight is 190
My goal is 170-160Tongue

Date Posted: Sep 14 2012 at 10:36am
Day 3 -0 (I ate pizza again)
Day 4 -1

Total 3 lbs lost

I've really resigned to be comfortable with 4-5 meal replacements

Posted By: velle1203
Date Posted: Sep 15 2012 at 4:39am
hello all well im jumping the bandwagon will start on monday..i did the math and comparison the EAS carb advantage premade shakes are almost exactly alike calorie wise and nutritionally to the wonderslim shakes.Just slightly higher in cholesterol and for this reason I will be doin only 5 daily instead of 7...i will be doin 5 shakes two snacks and two meals..as well as 1 hour cardio daily...over the weekend i will be takin a trim tea flush and weigh myself monday morning.Lastly im going to sams club to price the shakes and purchase two weeks worth keep u guys updated on monday!

Date Posted: Sep 15 2012 at 6:53am

Ok so I took my meaurements today and went on ahead and weighed myself, I want to see if I see a bigger difference now that I'm taking slim1 as well. So here is my semi- starting numbers

Bust-45"
Arm-15"
Belly-40" (around navel)
Waist-36"
Thigh-35"
(Starting weight 226 on 9/4/12)
Current weight 219.4 lbs!

Slim1 definitely works as an appetite suppressant, now I want to see if it actually burns fat.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE.......CURRENT WEIGHT IS NOW ......216 lbs! Yayyyyyyy!

Date Posted: Sep 15 2012 at 7:00am
Welcome Velle! Go ahead and jump right in! I don't think any of us has been able to make it to seven shakes. I understand her logic behind it and know I would prob lose more weight faster that way, but I am pretty happy so far with my results, maybe when I start to plateau I will try harder to do seven shakes.

Posted By: MizzBrit
Date Posted: Sep 15 2012 at 9:01am
well yesterday i had 2 smoothies and no carb meal...only worked out for 30 min tho...measurements went down in my chest by .5 and lost 3lbs. trying to see ifi can loose 10lbs by the end of the month..

-------------
Oh Brit's hair, how much I love thee.
E'rry now and then thy reveals thyself to me.
In twists, braids, a puff or a fro,
I will carry thine in my heart wherever I go.

Date Posted: Sep 16 2012 at 11:42pm
went skating today and man are my legs on fire!! Gotta keep my workouts fun or I will get bored and quit, I'm feeling TOM peekng around the corner, so I think my numbers on scale Friday will be out of whack :( might just skip it.....

Date Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 10:13pm
Yay my stomache is noticeably flatter! And I'm finally getting compliments on my weight loss...now I got a coupple friends trying it now, lol... we are alll going walking first thing in the morn

Date Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 9:34am
Darn izzesparks u are on it congrads

Date Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 11:13am
I guess the diet I'm doin is the half version. Half the shakes and half the meals
I weigh in for week 2 on Sunday but TOM probably slowed down my losses

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 1:25pm
not doing so well on this diet. TOM as well. Hoping I can get back on it after it's done

Date Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 7:12pm
whats going on Aurora? Why you not doing so well? are your shakes not keeping you full enough? Are you working out at all? try to find some motivation and just focus on it, thats what is keeping me going. I have a big event coming up in March that will require me to be in a bathing suit in front of a couple thousand people, so thats my motivation, along with the fact that this guy I have been crushing on will be there as well, lol. And he has no idea how I feel, so I get excited everytime I think of how I will look very soon and wonder if he will finally make a move on me. I am staying positive. But even if he doesnt, I wont be upset because I am not doing this for him, he is just a bonus! I truly am doing this for myself, I have been thin all my life, and I have been overweight for way too many years now, I am done with it! I might splurge a little because I am on TOM but I am still working out everyday, I walked 4 miles yesterday and did 50 lunges. Try to find someone to workout with you, it really helps alot!

Date Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 7:16pm
Dang everyone in this post getting a visit from TOM, at the same time, I guess its true what they say about women who hang around each other for long periods of time, just didnt think it included the world wide web Wacko LOL

Date Posted: Sep 24 2012 at 10:47am

whats going on Aurora? Why you not doing so well? are your shakes not keeping you full enough? Are you working out at all? try to find some motivation and just focus on it, thats what is keeping me going. I have a big event coming up in March that will require me to be in a bathing suit in front of a couple thousand people, so thats my motivation, along with the fact that this guy I have been crushing on will be there as well, lol. And he has no idea how I feel, so I get excited everytime I think of how I will look very soon and wonder if he will finally make a move on me. I am staying positive. But even if he doesnt, I wont be upset because I am not doing this for him, he is just a bonus! I truly am doing this for myself, I have been thin all my life, and I have been overweight for way too many years now, I am done with it! I might splurge a little because I am on TOM but I am still working out everyday, I walked 4 miles yesterday and did 50 lunges. Try to find someone to workout with you, it really helps alot!

Thanks Izzie. I think after this week is over I will get back on. I'm also fighting off a cold. My main problem is finding time to exercise. I get home late and I have a 18 month old that I'm running after. I guess she is my exercise for now. I've been trying to figure out the best time to exercise. It will have to be early morning or late night. None sounds appealing to me *sigh*

Date Posted: Sep 24 2012 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by aurora_sky aurora_sky wrote:

Thanks Izzie. I think after this week is over I will get back on. I'm also fighting off a cold. My main problem is finding time to exercise. I get home late and I have a 18 month old that I'm running after. I guess she is my exercise for now. I've been trying to figure out the best time to exercise. It will have to be early morning or late night. None sounds appealing to me *sigh*

Thats what I have to do..........I have to be up at 6am to get my son up for school...usually I have to be at work either at 9am, 10am, or 11am. and I will drop him off at school and I wont even bother going home because I know I will just go right back to bed...so instead i go over my sis house and wake her butt up, and make her either go bike riding or walking with me. then when I get home I have no choice but to jump in shower and head to work. then at night most times i just do a quick 15min workout right before I lay down and I mean right before, thats after wrapping my hair up, brushing my teeth, and putting on night clothes...I either do some quick pushups, situps, jumprope, or find a 10-15min workout on youtube. but at least 2 nites a week I go to the gym with my sis and her husband on their membership cuz its free for me and they only go at night. I did buy a bootcamp/kickboxing classes on liv social but they wont answer phone so I can register :(. I am going to have to just go down there soon. plus I try to add one fun thing to do that burns alot of calories that doesnt seem like its exercise so I wont get bored, like for example next sunday a small group of us are going kayaking! Now that burns tons of calories and tones your muscles. you should see this girl I know that does it regular and never works out traditionally, her arms are ridiculously toned! But I understand about being a busy mom! you just have to take some mommy time for yourself, like just take it...put your 18month old down for a nap and take 10min for yourself...or what I do is i make cleaning my house into a workout, while vacuuming do some lunges, etc.....cleaning also burns lots of calories and it all counts!

Date Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 1:33pm
Thanks for the motivation Izzy. I'm gonna have to fit in exercise somewhere. I usually have to get to work by 8 or 8:30 and I leave by 7:30. I thinking I will try to do something after I come home. Cause I don't see myself walking up early like 5:30am.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 9:23am
I'd like to join...............need to come up with a plan though......I's scared.

Date Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 8:58am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I'd like to join...............need to come up with a plan though......I's scared.

LOLLOLLOL Scared of what girl you so silly!! Come on in and join the fun!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
ok I couldn't wait for next friday so I weighed myself anyway, so yesterday morning I weighed myself and I was at 211.6lbs!!

BUUUUTTT!! Then I went to the Apple Orchard LOL! and had Apple cider and donuts galore! Then we all went over a friends house and had pizza and wings! lol! Now the pizza and wings I only ate very little, actually most of my calories was from the Apple cider, I didnt really eat too much.

So now my new weight is 213.3lbs.!!

And I am still happy! because its still a lost and it was more than just 1 lb. YIPPEE!!!
I think its all the walking and biking riding I am doing, my Stomache is getting so much flatter, i actually wore a t-shirt the other day and didnt have to love handles or the belly pooch, and my boobs looked so much bigger, I was getting a lot more attention from some of the guys that came to the orchard with us, This is so much fun!

Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 11:05pm
weigh day tomorrow and I am nervous because I have been sooooooo crazy busy that havent even been able to eat let alone drink anything, yesterday I ate 2 almonds for breakfast, then a quick apple for lunch, and didnt eat again until around 9pm. And I was starved, then today a similar situation but all I had was a turkey sandwich.. not good at all because I can feel myself getting weak and dizzy but its go time right now, can't stop I am going to try my hardest to get back to my routine, because thats where I normally stumble, I will stray from my routine even for just one day and then I am screwed and I end up giving up on the whole entire thing and start looking for something new. So for once in my life I am going to stick with just one weightloss plan period, even if I stumble for a few days, I am going to come back to this same plan, because when I do it correctly the point is, it actually works. I have goals, so I hope I see some good numbers tomorrow! Have a goodnight ladies!

Posted By: gloryx7
Date Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 5:34pm
Izzy...its been a few days..I hope that you went back to the plan.  We are pulling for you and you stated before you can mess up - but the trick is - to get back on the horse (or plan).  So DON'T GIVE UP!!!!   I need you to succeed.  I enjoy reading your post, they are so motivating....
So This Goes Out To U..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Posted By: Super22Star
Date Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 12:56am

I just found this thread and I love it...I really really want to try this.

Izzes where are you???? We are about the same size and weight and it would be so much easier to do this if I had someone just like me to do it with! PLEASE come back...so what you messed up...start over with me! ;-)

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Posted By: Sugabrown11
Date Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 7:57am
Izzy Where Did U Get Your Slim 1 pills From

Date Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Izzes where are you???? We are about the same size and weight and it would be so much easier to do this if I had someone just like me to do it with! PLEASE come back...so what you messed up...start over with me! ;-)

SuperStar Girl....we can do on together....we are so close...we can even ugh exercise together....I need to lose at minimum 20 at most 40...by Thanksgiving....I'm going home to Chicago and if my family see's the way I've gorge this Texas food....I will be the talk...Dead

Izzy we need you to give us an update......

Date Posted: Oct 16 2012 at 6:36pm
OK I'am back...No more slacking, starting tomorrow am back on it Got my worderslim, vitamins and salads I will be doing a update every week.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 9:43am
I don't think I can do a liquid diet, BUT.......I'm thinking about starting a low-cal (1500?) high protein diet. Then reduce the amount of calories when I start to plateau.

Date Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 5:29pm
Day 1

30 min of zumba (LOVE IT if you don't like working out try zumba 

6 wonderslim shakes

2 cla pills
2 fish oil
2 mega green tea
And a cup of super dieters tea
6 glasses of water

I haven't a dinner yet kinda full maybe just have a salad

Posted By: Super22Star
Date Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 2:00am
Originally posted by gloryx7 gloryx7 wrote:

Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

SuperStar Girl....we can do on together....we are so close...we can even ugh exercise together....I need to lose at minimum 20 at most 40...by Thanksgiving....I'm going home to Chicago and if my family see's the way I've gorge this Texas food....I will be the talk...Dead

Izzy we need you to give us an update......

omg so sorry for the late responseBig smile

YAY ok I'm ready whenever you are! I was planning on starting Monday. Since I have so much weight to lose I was planning on doing 4 days on 3 days off for the 1st few weeks just to jump start the diet.

I have all the Zumba, Insanity and Brazilian Butt Lift dvd's and I just got a membership at Planet Fitness. I can take a partner everytime I go so let me know what days you're available...they're 24 hours so we can go anytime!

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 5:11pm
dropped 5lbs so far Yeahh:)

Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 10:00pm
@ Cutie yah.....keep up the good work.  Do you think its the wonderslim or the zumba.  Probably both, its really consistency that's the key to any results.
Keep us posted.

@ SuperStar that's a plan.  I want to start again next week.  I'll pm you...

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:24pm
both I think :)

Update 16 pounds all together 21 pounds but thanksgiving coming up and Christmas soooo hopefully I don't gain back 

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by cutie243696 cutie243696 wrote:

both I think :)

Update 16 pounds all together 21 pounds but thanksgiving coming up and Christmas soooo hopefully I don't gain back 

Great job keep it up

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:24pm
omg hi everyone, sorry I have been gone so long, I started a new job and they have me on mandatory 60  hours. and I have two jobs so no time for anything. I actually should be in bed right now, but after receiving a message from a member here I am going to try really hard to contribute more to this thread and I have some new motivation to get recharged again, cuz I have to say i do love this diet, even though I have not kept it up I have not gained any of the weight back. I haven't lost any either :(. I havent had time to eat let alone eat right. So i would think I would lose something from not eating.

But anyway like i was saying I have some new motivation, I made appointment for two weeks from now for this awesome hairdo that is a little different for me, Kind of sort of, I have really curly hair but it has never been as full and as long as I have wanted it. So I am going to get some mad crazy wild curly hair and rock a curly fro like I never have before, lol! I will post pics of the hair. 

Also I will try to post weekly weigh-ins, really really try.

Print Page | Close Window