Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=346395
Printed Date: Sep 23 2018 at 11:10am

Topic: Impressive Hair-Pre Install hair P.I.C.S
Posted By: sugabanana
Subject: Impressive Hair-Pre Install hair P.I.C.S
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:42pm
Ok yall... So im minding my business as usual and hit up the M2M section to purchase some hair to add to my stash. I click on this thread created by this member 'Juicyone' and I send a PM to purchase 2 bundles of 18' Chinese Yaki. Shes based in Germany...
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/chinese-yaki-18-inch_topic344386_post9664394.html?KW=#9664394" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/chinese-yaki-18-inch_topic344386_post9664394.html?KW=#9664394

This hair... I must confess and put the devil to shame as say its the best yaki hair I've purchased to date in all of my BHM history. This hair was soaked in hello hydration condition for 3 days then washed and not 1 HAIR was lost. I put the flat iron to it and it was like silk. I curled it with the flatiron and the curl did not drop. I haven't installed it yet because I'm waiting on a closure. She is correct in stating its not AliExpress hair and I can tell. All the Ali Hair I've purchased doesn't feel like the way this feels. No tangling and weft construction is on point. No gray hairs or fillers.

We certainly have a diamond in the rough amongst our mist!!! This hair will be sewn on a net cap. I bought each bundle for $50.

I then asked her...so what else do you have??? She told me she has virgin wavy and straight hair. I asked for pics but at the time she was on vacation so I said bump it, just send me 3 bundles for $50 each let me see whatcha working with. She told me that wasn't the price she sold her hair for but since I bought the yaki she would give me a discount. So she sent the hair. Please see the pics of the virgin hair below the yaki hair. Left in conditioner for 3 days then washed with hello Hydration.

Angry My friend came over one day for dinner and begged me for the hair, so I gave it to her...since she was using it for her wedding a few weeks ago. When the hair came I was like WTF!!!! The hair looked like it was rolling around in a potatoe sack. I WooSaaa and said maybe after I put it in conditioner it will pop and it sure did even better than expected!!!!! Juicyone asked me how I liked the hair and I told her I needed to buy more since I couldn't use it. My friend used it for her wedding. So she then said let me send you a few bundles and you can tell me how the hair is and give me some tips on how I can improve. I said sure. She sent me 24, 22, 18 and 16. StarStarStar 

3 bundles of wavy before taken away while semi wet...

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Replies:
Posted By: blackbar-b
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:44pm
dayuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!!!thats long..any tangling ??

-------------
http://api.ning.com/files/DkRfQoehpOpu7S7JbMDi6*hRYgWRvF-MabCqbFJtS1u0I9zk3ZH0qBMv70hePJUCud0552gSfMN54M4rJUsrK4qHnby*STTy/smtupachologram.gif

Posted By: blackbar-b
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:47pm
Looks good I dont see any krimps..

-------------
http://api.ning.com/files/DkRfQoehpOpu7S7JbMDi6*hRYgWRvF-MabCqbFJtS1u0I9zk3ZH0qBMv70hePJUCud0552gSfMN54M4rJUsrK4qHnby*STTy/smtupachologram.gif

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:50pm
Beautiful hair

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:51pm

No gray hairs or fillers and healthy ends. My friend took the hair while it was drying so no dry pics. But I have pics of the 4 bundles she sent. The hair came in the Organza bag with ribbons...So here goes with the same routine. pics of hair right out the bag. This hair is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:52pm
*sigh*  This hair is so pretty..

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:52pm
Ouch Jealous .

I saw the sale and thought it would have heavy crimps . Thumbs Up

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:57pm
Sorry yall my photobucket is acting up. I have more pics...

-------------

Posted By: NubiaDeuce
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:01pm
I want it!

Posted By: tmrockville
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:06pm
Very pretty!

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:10pm

AFTER CO-WASH

Health fromj root to tip and shipping was only $10 from Germany. No Shedding or Tangling not sure where she got this hair from but I never felt hair this nice before and I'm giving my honest opinion!!! I may like Drama but I don't like lying or cheating....

-------------

Posted By: LushHair_Fein
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:11pm
Lucky you!!!   ClapClapThumbs Up

Suga, that hair is mighty Impressive... Real P.R.E.T.T.Y

-------------
Educate before speculate..............

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:12pm
Please contact Juicyone for info on the hair. Shes a member on this board from Germany...

-------------

Posted By: Lady Law86
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:15pm
Why post that beautiful wavy SB, WHY? That hair looks like it was made from the gods!!!! If you dont want to show install pics send it to me and Ill postLOL

Posted By: septemberjewel89
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:20pm
this hair is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!! true beauties indeed!!!Clap

Posted By: Lady_Q_Tee
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:41pm
ohhh very nice!

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by blackbar-b blackbar-b wrote:

dayuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!!!thats long..any tangling ??

Girl absolutely no tangling. Not sure who her vendor is but this hair is straight up on point!!!!

-------------

Posted By: Hawk
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:59pm
Very pretty! 
PLEASE sugabanana dont dull with install pictures!!

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:07pm

Can't stand Crimps. This hair resembles a press and curl type of look. Very realistic.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:11pm
Thanks ladies for the compliments. Hawk I don't know how to curl or layer like Milanni, teenut and you...I don't think I will do the hair justice with a curly look. I will just use a curling wand and Just try to work it. Just waiting on the closuresSmile.

-------------

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:12pm
Drooling! That is beautiful. My FAV all time texture is Chinese coarse yaki and that hair reminds me of that!Clap

p.s. I purchased thee best closure that I have EVER had from sugabanana in the M2M section! Star

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:12pm
So Juicy is a vendor. Stern Smile Just asking.

Posted By: Memphisbaby
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:13pm
sugabanana, I must have that curly hair.  That's the business!  Is there more of that?

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:15pm
That virgin hair is gorgeous!

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

sugabanana, I must have that curly hair.  That's the business!  Is there more of that?

Hey Memphis I bought this from Juicyone downstairs in M2M.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

Hey MiamiuSmile...I think shes just starting out. She wanted me to give my opinion.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Drooling! That is beautiful. My FAV all time texture is Chinese coarse yaki and that hair reminds me of that!Clap

p.s. I purchased thee best closure that I have EVER had from sugabanana in the M2M section! Star

Awww Thanks God's Child my eyes have been OPENED to this new found Chinese Yaki. I Must rid my stash of ANY MALAYSIAN yaki. This Chinese Yaki holds a curl!!

-------------

Posted By: teenut
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:25pm
wow that is beautiful!! I wish I can smell it lol

Posted By: GA_Diva
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:29pm
Darn, that hair is lovely, both textures

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Thanks ladies for the compliments. Hawk I don't know how to curl or layer like Milanni, teenut and you...I don't think I will do the hair justice with a curly look. I will just use a curling wand and Just try to work it. Just waiting on the closuresSmile.
shiiii mama you got this!   24, 22, 18 and 16 you'll be layered like its winter! put it allll in!! 
i sound like a junkie! 

im glad you like your hair!  the natural curl is pretty

Posted By: Milanni Parys
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:59pm
Beautiful Suga !!! Do it all. I have her Indian and I'm trying to do it all as well. Its beautiful hair. I have 16 22 24 26. Suga gave me permission so I'm gonna grudgingly share. LOL ;0) .

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:05pm
OMG!!! ^^^^^That hair is Freaking hair is GAWGUS!!!! Im not lying or exaggerating you guys there was really no gray hairs or fillers. Hair did not tangle what so ever...

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:11pm

OMG!!! ^^^^^That hair is Freaking hair is GAWGUS!!!! Im not lying or exaggerating you guys there was really no gray hairs or fillers. Hair did not tangle what so ever...
same here...looney,lookey!!! I can Not wait until I install this hair. THIS IS BDAY HAIR!!! This hair has changed my mind on Indian. Lol

-------------

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:15pm
Juicyone huh? notes name of new dealer to the hard core junkies (such as myself) .............................. goes off to send her a PM
oh skit, I am on a self imposed buying ban! Ouch

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:20pm
That yaki texture is gorgeous and that curly hair really did transform after the co-wash. Might have to hit her up and make a purchase.

Milanni, u been holding out on us in randoms lol.

Thanks for sharing ladies.

Posted By: GOBLUE
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:27pm
I love it! It's beautiful...all of it.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

That yaki texture is gorgeous and that curly hair really did transform after the co-wash. Might have to hit her up and make a purchase.

oh trust!!! I was gonna show it...just as a pv due to drama. But it deserves to be seen.

-------------

Posted By: DivaMelody
Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 10:03pm
oh my look at that wavy !!!

Date Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

oh trust!!! I was gonna show it...just as a pv due to drama. But it deserves to be seen.

I don't blame you. I'be been reading that crazy drama but I stayed out of it since I know nothing about Anson. Glad there's some positivity going on otherwise tho!

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 12:59am
Beautiful hair ladies!
Thanks so much Suga and Milanni for sharing!

-------------

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 2:14am

Now this is how yaki hair should look - none of that crimpy mess. Clap

-------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever" - Gandhi

Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 2:15am
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Beautiful Suga !!! Do it all. I have her Indian and I'm trying to do it all as well. Its beautiful hair. I have 16 22 24 26. Suga gave me permission so I'm gonna grudgingly share. LOL ;0) .

OMG, why did I come into this thread - gorgeous!

-------------

Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 7:05am
 Sugabanana -  I Heart that wavy!  It's gorgeous!!!

-------------
Not all people can understand the way I am. Some people hate me while others love me. I love the way I don't pretend to be someone I am not just to impress anyone. #Fitting

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 7:12am

Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

Hey MiamiuSmile...I think shes just starting out. She wanted me to give my opinion.

Oh okay cool, good start. The hair looks good.

Posted By: TRENDIIVERSE
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 8:14am
Lawd that hair is the business! Thanks for sharing ladies!!

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 11:25am
Congrats on a Great Quality hair purchase!!  ALL the hair posted is GORGEOUS!!

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 11:45am
Pretty! I especially want the straight

When are you posting install pics?Stern Smile

-------------

Posted By: DivaMelody
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 12:13pm
I came back for another look

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 12:52pm
All the hair is gorgeous!!

Posted By: Omgitstashima
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 2:28pm
stop!!! lawwd. Cry I need it...but I just made a hair purchase.

Posted By: aussieBlush
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 2:42pm
Why lawd why must these women tempt me with their pretty hair!?! I'm never goin to get my upart made by milanni if girls keep making me want different hair!:'(

Posted By: PeachyPlum
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 4:33pm
Where do you lot get such beautiful hair? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 4:36pm
isn't juicy the one who had unbeweavable selling hair for her down in m2m and then she was writing a review up here on same hair?

anywho, that hair is pretty.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

isn't juicy the one who had unbeweavable selling hair for her down in m2m and then she was writing a review up here on same hair?

girl..............................

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Posted By: Miss Taara
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 6:37pm
I tried to buy that hair in the M2M section when she originally posted it! Now I know who got to it before me..!!!

hope she has more to sell... (goes to send PM)

-------------
I'm from city in the Midwest. Best city in the whole wide wide world.

Posted By: ErrickaNicholle
Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Beautiful hair ladies!
Thanks so much Suga and Milanni for sharing!

+1 totally agree

Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 7:13pm
That yaki reminds me of KevinCNs hair. . . .however, I've not ordered his hair, but the texture looks very similar.  Again, I must say, beautiful hair all around!

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

i remember that thread  http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/new-hair-check-it-out-pics_topic344044_page9.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/new-hair-check-it-out-pics_topic344044_page7.html

it was justme2

Date Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

i remember that thread  http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/new-hair-check-it-out-pics_topic344044_page9.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/new-hair-check-it-out-pics_topic344044_page7.html

it was justme2

oops, thank you!

antywho.............juicyone's site is impressive-hair.com Smile

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Posted By: Unbeweaveable21
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 12:27am
Wait wait wait so no body is giving her crap for getting free hair!!!?!!...(claps) the haters have vanished congratulations ladies we are developing :)

-------------
Haters Are Just Confused Admirers :)

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 12:28am
iT"S BEING TAKEN THE WRONG WAY SO IM GETTING RID OF IT SORRY JUICY THIS WAS NOT MEANT 4 U 

-------------

Posted By: keizz2hair
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 12:57am
Damn

-------------
treat yourself; dont mistreat yourself

Posted By: kayDIORR
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 1:22am

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 7:03am
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

Wait wait wait so no body is giving her crap for getting free hair!!!?!!...(claps) the haters have vanished congratulations ladies we are developing :)

No shade 

We certainly have a diamond in the rough amongst our mist!!! This hair will be sewn on a net capI bought each bundle for $50.

I then asked her...so what else do you have??? She told me she has virgin wavy and straight hair. I asked for pics but at the time she was on vacation so I said bump it, just send me 3 bundles for $50 each let me see whatcha working with. She told me that wasn't the price she sold her hair for but since I bought the yaki she would give me a discount. 

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 8:51am
I'm actually wearing Kevin CLY 16 and 20 inch and Juicyone's CLY 18 inch that I bought from the m2m section, her hair is very nice and took well to bleaching.

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

I'm actually wearing Kevin CLY 16 and 20 inch and Juicyone's CLY 18 inch that I bought from the m2m section, her hair is very nice and took well to bleaching.

Please tell me if they're similar in texture and feel. Also, do you prefer one over the other? thanks

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 10:16am
The wavy was free

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 10:36am
Yes ma'am I did not pay for the 4 bundles I bought 2 bundles of yaki $50 each and 3 virgin bundles $50 each. I asked her to buy more and she offered to send me 4 bundles to for my opinion on quality. The bundles get my thumbs up for sure. Unbeweavable sorry your wefts timed out on you. PM her and let her know. she is very responsive.

-------------

Posted By: juicyone
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 10:47am
Just to clear things unbeweavable didnt buy any hair from me 

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 10:52am
So where did she get the hair talking about??

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 10:56am
I think dreamz was getting me mixed up with another member who sold hair to her ( see page 6)....I wish people would double check before they bring your name into somewhat bad light.

Posted By: misscovergirl90
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 11:15am
very pretty hair

Posted By: Adannadara
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 11:25am
Originally posted by juicyone juicyone wrote:

I think dreamz was getting me mixed up with another member who sold hair to her ( see page 6)....I wish people would double check before they bring your name into somewhat bad light.

ITA... The place unbeweavable got her hair from before was iridescenthair.com. The name of the company was listed clearly in that thread...

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 1:36pm

So where did she get the hair talking about??

she (unbeweavable) got her hair from justme.

-------------

Posted By: NubiaDeuce
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 1:37pm
I didnt want to say anything, but i felt it was kind of shady to say your hair fell apart, but not say by which vendor.

At first i thought she was talking about juicyone's hair until i read the other thread. I was still questioning until juicyone cleared it up.

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by juicyone juicyone wrote:

yep i did.  sorry for that, but i did say that on the other page.  

your name should be in a bad light for having a website and selling hair down in m2m though.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 3:14pm
"Reading Is Fundamental" I'm just saying

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 3:15pm
...just for your info the website has been online for 2 days now, but whatever. so sad that some people are negative no matter what, I think its because negative stuff happens to them all the time...Iam sorry for that.
 I will providing great hair for those who want it and nobody will be forced to buySmile

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 3:15pm
ya i was clearly talking about the other thread yall

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 3:16pm
I DI NOT BUY HAIR FROM JUICY

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

I DI NOT BUY HAIR FROM JUICY

no problem it was cleared up now...and I officially announce that my wefts WONT fall apart LOL

Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 3:27pm
lol well i got rid of the post anyways cuz some ppl are to lazy to read

-------------

Posted By: 4shopiece
Date Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 5:13pm
That wavy is sooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!! I need that asap

Date Posted: Aug 31 2012 at 7:34am
Ladies Im just waiting on a closure to come through and I will take pics of the whole process. From Start to Finish. Tools needed:
1.Swim cap or net cap
2.Thread
3.Hair of course
4.Foam head or one of those customed block heads
5.2 Thighs cos thats where I put the foam head(too lazy to get the table stand thing from Sallys) 
6.Tall glass of chilled MoscatoBig smile.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 31 2012 at 7:38am

Ladies Im just waiting on a closure to come through and I will take pics of the whole process. From Start to Finish. Tools needed:
1.Swim cap or net cap

2.Thread

3.Hair of course

4.Foam head or one of those customed block heads

5.2 Thighs cos thats where I put the foam head(too lazy to get the table stand thing from Sallys) 

6.Tall glass of chilled MoscatoBig smile.
kmsl!!!its getting hard for me to hold out installing mine. Lol

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 31 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

Please tell me if they're similar in texture and feel. Also, do you prefer one over the other? thanks

I'd like to know this too!

-------------

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Date Posted: Sep 01 2012 at 4:05am
Whip that hair is purty. I need some birthday hair? Does she have a pricelist or website ?

On another note I'm never lucky enough to get discounted/free hair

-------------
nihoa-zaijan.tumblr.com/

Date Posted: Sep 01 2012 at 6:44am
Dang it...you heffas cleaned her outta the yaki straight LOL.

Date Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 7:39am
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

In my opinion the JO hair looks and feel softer, I can't do a major comparison because I received Kevin's hair first and bleached it and then I received JO hair I bleached it as well, but the JO is better imo because the ends of the Kevin hair looks dry and damaged but that is from coloring and the JO hair looks nice and healthy, hope that answers your question. 

Date Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 7:41am
OP Which closure would match the wavy hair?

Date Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 4:25pm
I'm waiting on a matching closure from JuicyOne to start my wig. She said her vendor sells really good high quality closures. As soon as I get it I will post pics for you guys.

-------------

Posted By: TRENDIIVERSE
Date Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 7:53am

Dang it...you heffas cleaned her outta the yaki straight LOL.

LOL I was all in M2M looking too Cry

Date Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 2:02pm

Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

In my opinion the JO hair looks and feel softer, I can't do a major comparison because I received Kevin's hair first and bleached it and then I received JO hair I bleached it as well, but the JO is better imo because the ends of the Kevin hair looks dry and damaged but that is from coloring and the JO hair looks nice and healthy, hope that answers your question. 

Thanks very much for your opinion. Smile

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 14 2012 at 2:42pm
Sorry ladies for the long wait. I just received the closure last night. I will take bfr and after pics then bleach the knots...And ooooooooooo weeee we is gonna have us a purty wigWink

-------------

Posted By: maclady
Date Posted: Sep 14 2012 at 4:19pm
*stalking* gotta see The install pics.. The Hair looks lovely!

Posted By: love_angel011
Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 7:00pm
has anyone purchased this hair recently?

Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 8:17pm
I apologize ladies for the delay. I have been so busy helping the kids with homework and haven't had time to finish the wig. I have 1 more bundle and the closure to finish it off.

-------------

Posted By: Mrs.DOS1
Date Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 10:21pm
Hey ladies, do you think JO's CY would match EPRT in texture and behavior (poofiness in humidity)?

Posted By: butterfly_2957
Date Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 8:27am
This^^

Posted By: bl@ckBarbie21
Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 2:29pm
Cant wait till mines come. Are the 20, 22, 22 inch bundles full for a decent thick install?

Print Page | Close Window