Print Page | Close Window

V.Bryant: Cant Marry a Non-Ring Having Loser

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=345752
Printed Date: Aug 19 2018 at 6:32am

Topic: V.Bryant: Cant Marry a Non-Ring Having Loser
Posted By: EPITOME
Subject: V.Bryant: Cant Marry a Non-Ring Having Loser
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:05pm
so was she judging Sharonda/Shavonda...whatever LeBron's fiancee's name is?

"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships," Vanessa Bryant said in an interview with  http://www.ibtimes.com/topics/detail/456/new-york/" rel="nofollow - New York  magazine, which you can read in its entirety  http://nymag.com/thecut/2012/08/belles-of-b-ball.html" rel="nofollow - here . "If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."

In the New York magazine interview, Vanessa mentioned how she stands in the tunnel at Lakers games to give Kobe a kiss.

"If you notice, I am the only one allowed in that tunnel," she said. "I don't like standing outside and giving him a kiss in front of all the cameras. So I stand in there to get away from them. But then the cameras end up following. And if the girls are there, sometimes, that's their kiss good night for Daddy, and when he comes home, they're asleep."

-----------------------

On the misconception of her life
I think people imagine that I sit at home with all the time in the world to do my hair and makeup, but that’s certainly not the case,” she says. “I’m up at 6:30 in the morning with my kids. I’m taking them wherever they need to go.” She doesn’t use a nanny—“That’s the way I was raised”—and says that she has never missed a sports game or practice of her daughters, 6 and 9.

On Why She’s kept quiet
I thought things would go away, if you don’t feed into the b.s., and no one would think about you. Now I realize I do have to talk about certain things. Still, I don’t like the limelight. There’s a lot of good you can do with fame, like creating awareness for a foundation, but a lot of negativity comes along with it.

On rumors that she was beefing with Khloe Kardashian
Everything is false. Khloé was at my 29th birthday. I don’t get involved in the drama. I’ve been with Kobe since I was 17, so I’ve seen plenty of players, and plenty of wives, come and go. It wouldn’t benefit me whatsoever to have an issue with any of them, whether they were a girlfriend, or a wife, a person-of-a-month, or … you know. And I think that’s why the Lakers as an organization give me the access that I have, that other wives don’t have.” [She talks about the tunnel on the way to the locker room that she stands in to give Kobe a kiss after games, the one that cameras always pan to.] “If you notice, I am the only one allowed in that tunnel. I don’t like standing outside and giving him a kiss in front of all the cameras. So I stand in there to get away from them. But then the cameras end up following. And if the girls are there, sometimes, that’s their kiss good night for Daddy, and when he comes home, they’re asleep.”

On her handbag collection 
I’m not really a handbag person anymore. I’ve collected Birkin bags, Chanel 2.55 jumbo flap bags, and the Marc Jacobs Stephen Sprouse collection for Louis Vuitton since I was a teenager. But now, as they say, everyone and their mom is buying a Birkin or a regular size 2.55 bag in black, taupe, or beige. I’ve been sticking to a magenta suede Proenza Schouler bag.”

On meeting and marrying Kobe
He’d come to school to get me in a black Mercedes, and flood the school with roses. My curfew was 10 p.m., and he got done with practice at 2 p.m., so that’s how we’d see each other. [...] I was 18 and a half [when I was married], and I remember requesting a dress without flowery lace or tulle. Vera Wang designed what she called a ­glamazon-mermaid gown for me, with fabric-covered buttons down the back.” These days, the dress is stored in her cedar closet, in the exact same condition. “I love it,” she says. “It’s perfect.”

Read more:  http://necolebitchie.com/2012/08/15/vanessa-bryant-would-not-want-to-be-married-to-somebody-that-cant-win-championships/#ixzz23eBtuz53" rel="nofollow - Vanessa Bryant Would Not Want To Be Married To Somebody That Can’t Win Championships | Necole Bitchie.com  

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Replies:
Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:07pm
But Lebron has a ring. 
So i doubt it was her.

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
well i wouldn't stay married to a rapist. 

so ... um. to each their own right?

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

But Lebron has a ring. 
So i doubt it was her.

i mean before this yearWink

-------------

Posted By: Serwa
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:09pm
She certainly has her priorities in order.

-------------
"The truth has a greater power than a hundred lies." -Howard Zinn

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

/thread

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:11pm
Possibly, but Vanessa sounds so stupid for this. 
She should just stay quiet.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:12pm
_/ _/ _/  <---seats.

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:14pm
I think Kobe cries in her lap & begs her to stay each time he fuccs up

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:15pm
I think they are past that point. 

She knows Kobe cheats regularly she probably hates when it becomes a big spectacle

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:18pm

I think they are past that point. 

She knows Kobe cheats regularly she probably hates when it becomes a big spectacle

IA...I would not want to live her life.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:22pm
she shouldn't talk

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

she shouldn't talk

At all.......nothing about her is likable..........

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:29pm
i hate her even more after this interview, she sounded very snobby and stuck up

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:36pm
but basic....she sounds basic

-------------

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 3:45pm
this doesnt even make sense

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:17pm
Everybody and their mama has a birkin bish please

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:19pm
was she born into money?

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:27pm
When she accomplishes something other than being Kobe's wife, I may ask her to open her mouth. Until then she can have several seats _/_/_/_/

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:27pm

^how old is she? Cuz she sounding dumber and dumber each day, aren't you suppose to mature with age? at least a little

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

was she born into money?

lol you would think so right? her GED ass was just lucky Kobe was young and stupid when he met her video ho ass

-------------

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:47pm
probably all out of context

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:50pm
I wouldn't want to be married to a non ring having loser either LOL 

-------------
yo

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:50pm
Hmm.. Would much rather be married to a non-ring having loser than a cheating, cant keep his dick in his pants winner.
She needs to have several courtside seats and shut up because she sounds so simple right now..

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Everybody and their mama has a birkin bish please

right!? ugh.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Hmm.. Would much rather be married to a non-ring having loser than a cheating, cant keep his dick in his pants winner.
She needs to have several courtside seats and shut up because she sounds so simple right now..

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:05pm
So...she want a gold star cuz she raises her kids on her own with no nanny?!  Chick, thats what you should do when you have no job! 
I agree with everyone else...in her case, silence is golden.

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

So...she want a gold star cuz she raises her kids on her own with no nanny?!  Chick, thats what you should do when you have no job!

LOL LMAO for real though LOL

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:11pm
in her defense (term used loosely) she has the means to have her children raised by nannies, however i suppose she feels entitled to props because although she could do that and go shopping/relaxing all day, she instead is a 'regular mom' to her kids. 

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:19pm
Who is more annoying, Joumana circa Jason Kidd or Vanessa B.? 

-------------
Women are not the problem. they are the solution.

Posted By: DixieDarlin
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:25pm

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:28pm
I can also post one of my favorite blog entries of all time from Aunt Jemima's Revenge (she needs to blog again):

I really don't give a damn who folks marry, but I can't stand black men acting like they made a catch with white women pimping their own bodies and engaging in outlandish, brainless behavior on television to be famous. Between Lamar Odom, Reggie Bush, t http://www.bittenandbound.com/2009/06/28/kendra-wilkinson-wedding/" rel="nofollow - hat grinning fool that married Hugh Hefer's leftovers,  it's like damn dude, do you really think you got something there? It's like looking at Kobe Bryant's wife, I always wonder, what in the hell is she doing in her life? Once you stop being a baby making machine, what's left? Spending dude's money? That's progress.

All that money, travel, and opportunity and these dudes still end up with women with such little value and such minor contributions to the world, but I guess that's it anyway. There is only room to feed only one giant ego, so you pick someone with no dreams, no life of their own to follow you around. Damn...........

-------------
Women are not the problem. they are the solution.

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

What I don't understand is how when a black man goes out and buys a nonblack wife everyone wants to call her a gold digger. It was put in her lap. No one ever has any words for the man. Y'all need to stop. They don't want any woman who fits your general description.

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:30pm
Damn.......no vaseline.

-------------

Posted By: DixieDarlin
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

What I don't understand is how when a black man goes out and buys a nonblack wife everyone wants to call her a gold digger. It was put in her lap. No one ever has any words for the man. Y'all need to stop. They don't want any woman who fits your general description.

She basically said she would want a man who gets rings/is a winner, and wouldn't settle for less. Usually those with a lot of championships are the ones who make a lot of money. And I don't know how race got into this, and I've said this about men as well...

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:41pm
She just has standards.
Don't hate the player.
Hate the game.

LOL i'M KIDDING-- Yet I'm sERIOUS Stern Smile

-------------
iRep ♥ Naija
TexLAXED 1.25.13'
SL starting alllll the way over. Watch me work.
APL 2013

<

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:45pm

She basically said she would want a man who gets rings/is a winner, and wouldn't settle for less. Usually those with a lot of championships are the ones who make a lot of money. And I don't know how race got into this, and I've said this about men as well...

And how many of these men who make a lot of money, want a mixed/white/hispanic woman and won't settle for less? It's two sides of the same coin. Don't try to save Kobe. He is a big boy and knows what he is doing. Kanye does too so he had no business even making that song. LoL @ how did race get into this. They all just ended up with nonblack women by happenstance right? Who are we kidding? LOL

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

She just has standards.
Don't hate the player.
Hate the game.

LOL i'M KIDDING-- Yet I'm sERIOUS Stern Smile

I agree. Don't vilify Vanessa for doing the job she was recruited for!

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:49pm
Bish gotta GED talking about dating a loser..........po thang dont know she is the loser in that relationship........Kobe took that L

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bish gotta GED talking about dating a loser..........po thang dont know she is the loser in that relationship........Kobe took that L

It is sad that she has a GED but it is also sad that a GED+being Latina+a pretty face can get you in good with a successful black man. Kobe obviously feels they are on the same level.

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:55pm

It is sad that she has a GED but it is also sad that a GED+being Latina+a pretty face can get you in good with a successful black man. Kobe obviously feels they are on the same level.

thing is...i have never thought she was pretty.  her whole mouth game is inconsistent and lacking

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 5:55pm

SOME black men have of the lowest self esteems........they rarely upgrade.....they get trash because it makes them feel better about themselves..........

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:00pm
Actually I would say she's winning

Kobe lauced for being an idiot and marrying a dumb broad who now gets all his money

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:00pm

Kobe lauced for being an idiot and marrying a dumb broad who now gets all his money

Yeah now........LOL

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:01pm
I just hope their kids grow up to look better.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:09pm
yall wish she lost when you got that many millions at ur fingertips & ur husband by the balls you are WINNING.  99.99% of bhm would want her money, lifestyle, wardrobe & handbags

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:17pm

KOBE lost BIIIIG.
she is winning.
first hit and she hit it out the gate

-------------

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

/thread

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:21pm
Kobe is a spongebob the square pants rich hooker . He stayed married to her after the scandal to play  the family man . I think she is well aware that kobe sticks his sponge in other woman .

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:22pm
When he brings her herpes or hiv she still winning?

I wouldn't want her life..........that good comes with way more bad.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

yall wish she lost when you got that many millions at ur fingertips & ur husband by the balls you are WINNING.  99.99% of bhm would want her money, lifestyle, wardrobe & handbags

naahh...wasn't he into choking and stuff?Dead i can't have a negro tryna choke me and stuff

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:24pm
Wasnt he boinking some chick at the olympics? Once when she was 16 and again now that she is 20.......

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:24pm
she is doing what all those tv fake bbw is trying to do.  She married the 1st pro-athlete to scoop her up.  She didn't have to run thru multiple men & kiss many frogs to find her prince.  She also STAYED married to a TOP player.  when you look at the exes of bbw miami & bbw la, all of their men are has beens or never were's.  None of them are as relevant or top grossing Kobe's. 

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:25pm
Her not sexing multiple men doesnt matter when he is sexing tons of women who are sexing tons of men.

How you go from the std thread to this?

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:27pm

Magic Johnson still chilling out here

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

naahh...wasn't he into choking and stuff?Dead i can't have a negro tryna choke me and stuff
I'm not into choking or butt sex either, but if kobe wants it & she doesn't  maybe she's not doing it & thats why he keeps cheating.

Either way, she STILL keeps his money

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:29pm

Her not sexing multiple men doesnt matter when he is sexing tons of women who are sexing tons of men.

hmmm, duly noted. This may be an issue if he's not using protection

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:32pm

hmmm, duly noted. This may be an issue if he's not using protection

We discussed condoms not preventing everything.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:32pm

true.  there is no way i could have condomless sex with that man

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:33pm

Magic Johnson still chilling out here

Yep........boogles my mind.

-------------

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 6:35pm

Preach

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

thing is...i have never thought she was pretty.  her whole mouth game is inconsistent and lacking

I've always said that too...something strange going on with her mouth, and her nose looks like a witch nose to me.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 7:45pm

she is a non factor!

This woman can be bought! that why she stayed with him after her publicly admit to cheating.

-------------

Posted By: effyoupayme
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 7:55pm
This woman is sooooooooooooooooo simple minded...

Like boo boo dont do an interview, it makes you look so stupid. 

However, I do think Kobe put her up to saying that, so there can be more competition between lebron and kobe. Its 5-1 now.

But she is too materialistic for me. Like, no no boo. Its not even cute. 

She talks about these bags like they are a symbolism of something. EFF A PURSE get you some goals cause Kobe on his way out!

And who cares about a damn kiss....really tho?

I remember reading something about her step father who called her a gold digger. He said "SHES JUST LIKE HER MOTHER!" lol. He was a rich guy who married her mom and she got half of everything.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 10:52pm
not interested in anything she has to say...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 10:58pm
Still dont like this chick if this article is true 

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

^how old is she? Cuz she sounding dumber and dumber each day, aren't you suppose to mature with age? at least a little

This is what i was thinking. She sounds like the most basic bish ever.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 11:31pm
I don't undersand people.  

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Posted By: Allure.
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 12:00am
Yea, she can hold on to those dreamy memories every night while her man is poking is dick in every groupie swinging from it

-------------

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 12:10am
Kobe and Tyra killed it with this club banger

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 12:21am
^Hawt garbage.Cry

As far as the interview, it sounded like she was trying hard to justify her questionable life choices.Dead

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 12:24am
Im mad someone in the comment section said that Kobe rapped like Eve use to. LOL...

CC u know that song is hot to death

Thats winner music

*presses replay*

-------------

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 12:56am
Did Kobe actually rape someone .. or what?

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 12:57am
Him and Shaq shoulda released an album when they were on the Lakers.

Woulda been hot fire Gkisses.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 1:00am
Hey hey Shaw went platinum EVERY single time he dropped

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 1:02am
^He Shaq-fooed the competition?LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 1:06am
You know he had skills man you know he had skills

Outstanding, and we couldnt stop the reign

Not sure if he hated to brag but as far as rappin ballers went, damn he was good

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 1:11am
^I blocked his mad skills out lol

If I go listen to Dr. Shaq spit on youtube, it better be decent Afro.LOL

Stern Smile

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 1:16am
Lol ..

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 1:20am
^I supported shaq growing up! Besides watching him on TV, I went to see the movie when he was a genie. That counts for something lol

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 1:35am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^I supported shaq growing up! Besides watching him on TV, I went to see the movie when he was a genie. That counts for something lol

So u were one of the 15 ppl not related to him that saw KAZAAM..... bless yo heart LOL

My dad had one of Shaqs cds.... got it from the pawn shop for a $1

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 1:39am
Shaq and the fusch-nickens

Shaq and meth

Shaq and biggie

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

So u were one of the 15 ppl not related to him that saw KAZAAM..... bless yo heart LOL

My dad had one of Shaqs cds.... got it from the pawn shop for a $1

It was a negro genie! It was worth it.Cry

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 6:56am
VB is a boss bitch.she's doing what ninety percent of women wish they could.she a kept woman and she owns Kobe,u can tell its really her who runs that house.don't hate her, be mad at Kobe and all the other Brothas who put her in the spot a black woman should be in

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 8:54am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

VB is a boss bitch.she's doing what ninety percent of women wish they could.she a kept woman and she owns Kobe,u can tell its really her who runs that house.don't hate her, be mad at Kobe and all the other Brothas who put her in the spot a black woman should be in

Naw, we good. I dont know any black women who aspire to be at risk for incurable STDs.
Unless her and kobe have the agreement that as long as he pay the bills and she has full access to his finances, he can fck whoever... i cant say i would 100% pass that up. He will know that we wont be having sex tho...

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 9:14am
Vanessa black?

-------------

Posted By: bubblyboo
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 10:09am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Vanessa black?

Nope she's hispanic

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 10:56am

That read did not do much for her. She needs to keep to the kids and stay in the tunnel. Let Kobe keep getting his on the side and she will be okay.

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Naw, we good. I dont know any black women who aspire to be at risk for incurable STDs.
Unless her and kobe have the agreement that as long as he pay the bills and she has full access to his finances, he can fck whoever... i cant say i would 100% pass that up. He will know that we wont be having sex tho...

Lol many black women in that position now without the money.Vanessa is kept for life, ain't gotta worry about a thing

-------------

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 4:57pm
She has zero personality.. seems like she would be so boring.no appeal at all. Good for u Kobe

-------------

Posted By: macyscorner
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 5:03pm

wanted to attach this pic just cusSmile

-------------
I miss my broder!

Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 6:09pm

THE END

-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 6:15pm

they both deserve each other. who cares what vanessa says or thinks.

i wonder how long they will stay married once kobe retires. 

Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 6:40pm
Posting this, just because....

She's denying having surgery to keep Kobe around, but everyone's been talking about her insecurities lately.

Not a good look.

-------------
:)

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 8:20pm
so she couldn't fix her teeth?

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 11:20pm
Lol thank you! That's all she really needed

-------------

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 11:23pm
But.. Kobe is always cheating on her. Confused

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 11:28pm

What in the Will Smith hell?

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Hey hey Shaw went platinum EVERY single time he dropped

???

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 17 2012 at 12:48am
Yes midna check his discography

-------------

Print Page | Close Window