Print Page | Close Window

My Filipino hair arrived

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=345365
Printed Date: Oct 20 2018 at 4:15pm

Topic: My Filipino hair arrived
Posted By: Cyannealia
Subject: My Filipino hair arrived
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 9:39am
Hey ladiesssssssss,

Okay so after much research and deliberation, as well as recommendations from a few of you I decided to purchase Filipino hair on Friday. I ordered 20", 18", and 14", she responded quickly and was extremely polite and straightforward. She shipped my hair on Monday like she said, and I just received it less than an hour ago. The bundles are soft and silky, and smell like Pantene.. the only complaint I would have would be that because of the way it was packaged, the ends on two of the bundles are bent in addition to the 18" feeling a bit dry. I'm about to cowash it and later on today I plan on sealing the wefts, I'll be back in a few with cowash pics!!!

Replies:
Posted By: effyoupayme
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 11:07am
The 18 and 14 look the same. Make sure you measure.

Posted By: PeachyPlum
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 11:16am
It looks really gorgeous, did you buy from Divine wigs?
Please keep us updated with co-wash pics.

Would you say Filipino hair is better than Indian/ Brazilian?

Posted By: regina3248
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 11:41am
Okay.  IT'S OFFICIAL.  FILIPINO HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!!  That is my fall hair.  

Posted By: vintageglamchick
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 11:56am
pretty hair...

Posted By: Jesusmyfence
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 12:05pm
if the vendor is who i think it is, i just got my hair this morning too :) it looks nice. did you get any nits.?

Posted By: zeemelove
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 12:50pm
This hair is too pretty:)

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 1:23pm
Oh wow, It looks beautiful. But please measure like eff says

-------------

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 1:52pm
How is the luster on the hair?

Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by effyoupayme effyoupayme wrote:

The 18 and 14 look the same. Make sure you measure.

I just did, its hard to tell because the ends were bent but the 14 is closer to a 16 whereas the 18 is more like a 17 1/2 so I think thats why. 

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by PeachyPlum PeachyPlum wrote:

No I didn't, I didn't mind sharing my vendor but I know how strongly some members feel about the BHM curse so I was trying to take their advice so I can DM it to you if you'd like. And based off of my first impression, I like how thick it is more so than Indian and Brazilian and I also haven't noticed any type of frizziness. And I will! I'm uploading them now.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Jesusmyfence Jesusmyfence wrote:

if the vendor is who i think it is, i just got my hair this morning too :) it looks nice. did you get any nits.?

Aww, it probably is.. you like yours too? Nope! I made sure I checked and everything. What about you, did you come across any?

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

How is the luster on the hair?

Like a medium luster, but the 20" is more like a high luster

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:05pm
Aww!!! Thanks guys for all the compliments! Here are the pictures I've gotten so far:

While drying: 

Dried:

I'm working on getting a better picture of the many, many beards on the wefts.. I think it'll be easier once I start sealing the wefts in an hour or so. But I wasn't very impressed with the wefting but I'm not sure whether or not its because I've just never seen wefting like this (I'm still an imported hair newbie) or whether they're just not the best wefts, which is what I believe it is. Like I said I'll be back with closer pictures..

.. the whole track has one long beard, not sure if you can tell

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:11pm
Whoops forgot one,

-------------

Posted By: stephyc03
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:20pm
Wow it looks nice! :)  ... How long did it take to get to you ? and were you able to track the hair ? 

Posted By: Princess_Me
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:20pm
The wefts are extremely thick sealing them would make folding hard, of you use that method but mines sheds a lot I guess cause of the weft construction idk, I have wavy and my 20in bundle had the most texture in it and it's so frizzy at times I can't stand it ! But overall I love this hair so many compliments from both sexes lol it's beautiful

Posted By: shoefreakbaby
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:31pm
I love filo hair, it is the best hands down.

They just need to work on their wefting 

Posted By: GA_Diva
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 4:32pm
the hair looks silky, is it

Posted By: Sierra721
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 4:37pm
love filo hair, getting it in the winter. good luck to you and keep us updated!

Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 5:43pm
Omg you're so luck you didn't get any! I got so many in my 14 in bundle. The hair itself is really pretty but you're right abt the wefting. It's awfullllllll. Especially u shortest bundle. I don't even know how I can fold them over.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 5:58pm
I emailed them to tell them about the wefting earlier & I was told that they would relay the message to the production team so hopefully they fix the issue.

Posted By: PinkieB010
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 6:46pm
The hair is beautiful!

Posted By: stephyc03
Date Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 7:57pm
For those who have problems with weft I saw on youtube that you bend the weft the opposite direction of the beards then you can trim them off. 

Posted By: LynnNyc
Date Posted: Aug 09 2012 at 7:21am
@princessme, I have this hair.  Did you get machinewefted?  I ordered this hair in bulk and also I have it in handtied weft which is actually quite nice; the wefting is flat and very neatly done.  Did not opt to try machineweft.  Yes, there are beards but there are not too many vendors who sell beardless wefts.

@GA_Diva, lustre is inconsistent. The bulk I have is silky or high lustre, and the wefted hair is more like a med-high lustre but it is wavy/curly, so I think the straighter patterns just tend to have a higher lustre.  I would not use the hair as it is but would have to mix with a low lustre hair.

Overall, the hair was clean, no nits.  No grays, no dye run off and no tangling when I shampooed one of the wefts.  No fillers.  The wavy/curly reminded me of Bliss hair I used to get back in 2006 but with more sheen.  Very pretty, but has too much sheen for my personal preference.  The hair is same thickness from root to end.  Does not taper off to the thin ends as you find in indian hair.  I'm in the minority that I am partial to thinner hair.  Vendor had prompt responsive customer service. 

Posted By: PeachyPlum
Date Posted: Aug 09 2012 at 4:41pm
It looks really nice, its thick as well! which is good, I'll ask for the vendor later on thanks, but yea, its not a good idea to but the vendor out there for lurkers to see.

Posted By: laddie
Date Posted: Aug 09 2012 at 9:18pm
Very pretty. Can't wait to see install pics!
I wonder if this is the vendor I was considering...

-------------
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
— Marilyn Monroe

Posted By: Princess_Me
Date Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

@princessme, I have this hair.  Did you get machinewefted?  I ordered this hair in bulk and also I have it in handtied weft which is actually quite nice; the wefting is flat and very neatly done.  Did not opt to try machineweft.  Yes, there are beards but there are not too many vendors who sell beardless wefts.

@GA_Diva, lustre is inconsistent. The bulk I have is silky or high lustre, and the wefted hair is more like a med-high lustre but it is wavy/curly, so I think the straighter patterns just tend to have a higher lustre.  I would not use the hair as it is but would have to mix with a low lustre hair.

Overall, the hair was clean, no nits.  No grays, no dye run off and no tangling when I shampooed one of the wefts.  No fillers.  The wavy/curly reminded me of Bliss hair I used to get back in 2006 but with more sheen.  Very pretty, but has too much sheen for my personal preference.  The hair is same thickness from root to end.  Does not taper off to the thin ends as you find in indian hair.  I'm in the minority that I am partial to thinner hair.  Vendor had prompt responsive customer service. 

Yes I have the machine wefts, are the hand tied bundles just as much hair As the machine weft? And do your hair shed cause mines do a lot but the hair is beautiful it's just the weft construction

Date Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 3:24pm
Princess, can't comment much on shedding.  Don't have the hair installed but when I shampooed it and I do tend to be rough on hair, there was no shedding, again, reminder, I have the HANDTIED wefts so it could be a difference in security between machine and handtied.  I have 5 bundles, some are bulk so not sure if the handtied and machine weft vary in how much is on each. 
I really need to get a decent camera, but I will take a pic for you later so you can see the weft. 

Posted By: kurlykiss
Date Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 3:39pm
dude..is it just me or does that weft construction look amazing. like youd have to cut it apart to get anything besides a few strands here and there of shedding.

Date Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 12:34pm
my handtied wefting.  I'm very big on prompt courteous customer service and I give credit to the team in that respect.  too many vendors got this real funky attitude now about servicing the customers so I was pleased I had no issues with them.  There was a problem with Fedex regarding my tracking and when I sent the vendor an email they got back to me right away, it turned out it was on FedEx' end.

Date Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 12:39pm
this is the hair compared to my Indique.  Indique pure wavy is on the far left.  The filipino wavy hair is the center and the right bundle.

Posted By: ...classified.
Date Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 12:33pm
How has the blending been working out?

Posted By: Misha4202
Date Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 12:42pm
that looks gorgeous and so similiar to Indique

Date Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 2:00pm
Blending? too silky for my preference but I use the hair for ventilating so I do have to keep some textures with more sheen in my stash, not everyone is into the yaki/low to no sheen textures so I need to have a variety of hair on hand for my projects.  Actually, the Indique hair there I purchased a few years ago. Never got around to using it and now I find it too silky also; my preference has changed.

Personally, I can make it work as I will mix hair when ventilating.  I add in yaki or low lustre hair when I work with hair that has too much sheen for me.  Blend the textures.  I don't keep my natural hair relaxed so I have to do a blend. 

It is pretty hair, no fillers and it moves. 

Posted By: assiyrabomb
Date Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 7:48pm
Ladies, I have a question. When you order bulk hair and then get wefted how many ounces and inches do you lose? I keep hearing about these wefts so I'd rather buy in bulk and then get it wefted. TIA!

-------------
SL-APL-BSL-(MBL)-WL-TBL?

"Weaved up till I get there..."

http://public.fotki.com/assiyrabomb/

Posted By: shoefreakbaby
Date Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 8:25pm
1 to 2 inches and 0.5 onces

Posted By: assiyrabomb
Date Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 10:08am
Thanks! @shoefreakbaby So do you lose 0.5 ounces per every 3.5 ounces of hair? 

-------------
SL-APL-BSL-(MBL)-WL-TBL?

"Weaved up till I get there..."

http://public.fotki.com/assiyrabomb/

Posted By: ill.rhymes
Date Posted: Aug 17 2012 at 6:01am
Question for those that have the hair: Does yours tangle? I dont have it installed yet, but my 20in bundle tangles after I wash and condition it. 

Posted By: blackrupunzel
Date Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 5:29pm
AMAZING HAIR :-)

Posted By: impromptwo
Date Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 3:13am
Gorgeous hair please post pics of the install.

Posted By: Kesshia_b
Date Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 1:33pm
Yes please do post installs i got my FILO Installed and its the wavy .. It's more silky looking than your bundles but nothing that won't blend with my relaxed roots .
What products do you use for the hair ? And how often so you apply product ..? I noticed my FILO needs moisture like every four five days .. And my 18 inch bundle is damn near straight now so it looks a lil wierd lbs .!. For my 14. And 16 to be wavy and 18 straight... Smdh

Date Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 2:57pm
I have the same problem. my 14 is really wavy but my 12 & 18 are almost bone straight. I can never wear it without curls in it or flat ironing bone straight. & I definitely agree it needs moisture all the time. I have to co-wash it like twice a week

Posted By: MissYoungBeauty
Date Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 3:17pm
How are you ladies finding the hair holding up? Besides the half wavy half straight issue. Is there tangling? Shedding?

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 3:53pm
FILIPINO HAIRLOL

Date Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 6:23pm
For me I have had it in for a little over a week and barely NO shedding and no tangling I would be totally in love if it wasn't for the mishaps. I actually just ordered another bundle because mine is full not not full enough .. And I'm thinking about taking out my 18 inch bundle because its the most frizzy looking and it's straight but my s/0 loves the length I never had this long length before.. !

Date Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 6:55pm
Well I've had it almost 2 months. Around month 1 I had some issues with it kinda being frizzy & just not looking right to me but once I started making sure it was conditioned very well & I put a black rinse on it & it's been good ever since

Date Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 8:34am
Hey what rinse did you use for the hair and what conditioners are you using I'm using the blue bottle of organix. And I don't know if that's the best for the hair I also got herbal essence totally twisted which my Peruvian hair loved but I haven't tried it on this hair quite yet .. Hmm fizziness I have been hearing about but haven't experienced quite yet as I have I only had it in for a lil over a week . I think this hair will last seeing as its not shedding or tangling that makes me happy . But is yours shedding or tangling now since its been months?

Posted By: aussieBlush
Date Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Cyannealia Cyannealia wrote:

Originally posted by PeachyPlum PeachyPlum wrote:

No I didn't, I didn't mind sharing my vendor but I know how strongly some members feel about the BHM curse so I was trying to take their advice so I can DM it to you if you'd like. And based off of my first impression, I like how thick it is more so than Indian and Brazilian and I also haven't noticed any type of frizziness. And I will! I'm uploading them now.

May i please have a .dm?

-------------
Happiness and love is all we really need but looking good feels nice too

Posted By: Blossom8186
Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 8:31am
How are ya'll getting this kind of hair to blend with your natural hair? Are you wearing closures? Cus I truly and honestly don't see how something soooooo sleek can blend with AA hair...no matter how long you leave the relaxer on for. It's gorgeous hair tho and I'd love to see the install. 

Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

How are ya'll getting this kind of hair to blend with your natural hair? Are you wearing closures? Cus I truly and honestly don't see how something soooooo sleek can blend with AA hair...no matter how long you leave the relaxer on for. It's gorgeous hair tho and I'd love to see the install. 

Thanks but I don't know how I blend I do nothin extra to my hair n it blends ill post pictures soon . And thanks .!

Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 11:33am
Please do, the hair is really pretty and I'm now getting back into weaves and trying to build a little stash lol. Does it get less shiny after washing? Or do you add product to replicate the luster?

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 12:03pm

Please do, the hair is really pretty and I'm now getting back into weaves and trying to build a little stash lol. Does it get less shiny after washing? Or do you add product to replicate the luster?

After a few shampoos the luster tends to go down.
Especially if you clarify.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

After a few shampoos the luster tends to go down.
Especially if you clarify.

This. Mine is not too shiny ! I took it down to add more hair. Nother thing .. If your afraid of not blending you can leave MINIMUM HAIR out I don't have a issue but I still don't like alot of hair out I'm trying to grow my own to bsl.

Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 1:21pm
Cool beans thank you Smile Im thinking coloring would help as well...that's what I normally do with my wigs so I assume lightening the hair would help with both luster and texture. Have you guys tried coloring it? I saw a video by a BHM member (can't recall her name, think it's ms. Ireland or something to that effect) and she bleached her Filipino hair and it came out great. 

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 1:57pm
Coloring definitely helps!
I had some Chinese hair that was High/Med Luster but I dyed it a bunch of times & I started to notice that the luster came all the way down. It wasn't my intention but it worked out.LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 2:18pm
I actually plan on coloring mine . I have to do this process over a few days lol because I work .!. Ill let you know if it changes the luster ..

Date Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 1:28am
Omg!!!!! I am the worst, I completely forgot to update this post once my fall semester started again.. 

First Install & first day
first month/september
I bleached & dyed the hair at the end September for my birthday

I'm soooo sorry, I suck as an OP! But atleast 2 1/2 into it I can give you guys my full review... Overall, I am in love with this hair, she's my bestfriend lol. The luster on my bundles is still a little high for my hair but I put on my Cantu Shea butter gloss at night and the match is a lot better. I did go through a week or two of crazy shedding after one of my re-installs, mainly from my middle bundle and though there still has been a little shedding it is not nearly what it was for that time period, I regret not sealing the wefts. The wefts still look crazy and have been my one consistent complaint, but thankfully, it is also my only one. The hair is beautiful, I get compliments on it daily. I usually wear it wanded or combed out waves/curls simply because I like the longevity of straight hair but I hate wearing straight hair, lol, simply because I don't think it flatters me. The hair curls beautifully but I've found that my bundles don't hold a curl for very long.. even the picture above where my sister wanded it, proceeded to fall in a few hours but it still looked beautiful, I simply put flexi rods in them at night and have a head full of curls in the morning. I am in love with this hair and plan on adding in more bundles within the next week. As far as the coloring, my first attempt at lightening the hair to brown semi-failed but mainly because of my own actions, I didn't have enough boxes to spread throughout the hair so it lightened but to a 2 instead of the 4 I wanted so I then had it bleached and colored.

...I'm sorry this is so long, but I wanted to make sure I covered everything!!! If you have any questions please ask and I'll make sure I check this all day tomorrow!!

-------------

Posted By: Aerie
Date Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 9:44am
Can you order this hair in a lower lustre? The hair is gorgeous but too shiny for my liking. 

You look great in it though! How is blending going for youÉ

Posted By: eleisha26
Date Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 9:58am
Gorgeous op

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

Can you order this hair in a lower lustre? The hair is gorgeous but too shiny for my liking. 

Thank you! I understand and blending for me personally has been a bit of a challenge because I have naturally low luster and dryyyyy hair (which I'm working on improving Pinch) I've had to add product to my hair for shine every couple of days but it hasn't been anything excessive. I'm not sure about ordering with a lower luster but I will ask her when I go to purchase more bundles of my next install soon. 

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Cyannealia Cyannealia wrote:

Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

Thank you! I understand and blending for me personally has been a bit of a challenge because I have naturally low luster and dryyyyy hair (which I'm working on improving Pinch) I've had to add product to my hair for shine every couple of days but it hasn't been anything excessive. I'm not sure about ordering with a lower luster but I will ask her when I go to purchase more bundles of my next install soon. 

I actually specified I wanted a low luster bundle they really try the best they can to me .. But they just do not have low luster hair you'd be better off going with divine ..

Posted By: A_Valentina
Date Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 12:40pm
I ordered Filipino Wavy in a 14-16 & 18-20 with a 16' closure...do you think that will be enough hair?

Date Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by A_Valentina A_Valentina wrote:

I ordered Filipino Wavy in a 14-16 & 18-20 with a 16' closure...do you think that will be enough hair?

No. The hair is thick so it weighs heavier than normal hair and the wefts are not long but they give you extra length. Three bundles my tracks were really spaced but it didn't look like it ., depends on your head too mine is kind of big so...

Posted By: sweetvirgo2012
Date Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 4:11pm
Hey can someone pm me this vendor

Posted By: chocolatechip
Date Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 4:28pm
Heart your install!!! i had to take mine out because i just couldn't get my hair to blend. I guess i'll try again later

Posted By: roshan21
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:05pm
Can someone pm the vendor

Posted By: Bristal Birita
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 4:57am
hair looks great..btw can someone enlighten me the difference between brazilian and a filo hair..

Posted By: EternalKismet
Date Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 9:47pm
Can someone please PM me this vendor?

Posted By: Ashleyano
Date Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 10:16pm
the 20' is soo long looks like a 22Smile

Posted By: kellz11
Date Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 2:19pm
Lmao, uh when did filipino people start shaving their heads?

Posted By: ragcajun
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:36pm
Ditto, can someone pm the vendor as well.  I tried sending PMs but I am getting an error.  Thank goodness someone has found a decent vendor!!  MANY THANKS

Nicole

Posted By: anastaja11
Date Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 8:20pm
beautiful hair, can someone also PM the vendor...
Thanks

Posted By: tiarashevon
Date Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:28pm
Can somebody please message me the vendor?

Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: May 29 2013 at 12:08pm
Click www.aofahair.com

Or email sales@aofahair.com
Great fillipino hair. When u place order on the receipt it will show address and # in Philippines.. I hope I spelled it right.
I order it double drawn

Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: May 29 2013 at 12:11pm
Email correction sales12@aofahair.com

Posted By: Mamiixsoxpretty5
Date Posted: May 29 2013 at 1:02pm
Can somebody please pm me the vendor (:

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: May 29 2013 at 1:19pm
Here's the member who started her own biz, can't think of her new member name just now, but she used to post in LFs:  

http://www.divinehairwigs.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.divinehairwigs.com/

Posted By: princessmarche
Date Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:36pm
Could you please pm me the vendor ?

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:57pm
That looks just like some hair i got from my chinese vendor.....its pretty tho.....but its looks like some malay.....

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Here's the member who started her own biz, can't think of her new member name just now, but she used to post in LFs:  

http://www.divinehairwigs.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.divinehairwigs.com/

She is back selling. I'm buying my sister's bday hair from her from next month.   I loved how thick the hair was and the ability to hold curls....my sister loved the hair so much, she took the hair from me and wore the hair back to back for like 9 months.

Posted By: mzjuicy553
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 3:35am
I heard this "filipino" hair is very pretty but does not blend well with AA hair textures. My friend who does weaves said she uses it with her white & Hispanic ladies installs.

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:20am
Originally posted by mzjuicy553 mzjuicy553 wrote:

I heard this "filipino" hair is very pretty but does not blend well with AA hair textures. My friend who does weaves said she uses it with her white & Hispanic ladies installs.

I'm going to be real and say that Filipino is hard to blend with AA hair (depending on the texture). I am natural and wore Filipino during the late summer and had a problem keeping my roots straight and I purchased the "coarse" straight which had somewhat a light yaki look. I had to put indian light yaki around my leave out to help with my blending. Blending would be better suited for those who relax bone straight or use a closure.

Posted By: ajle0595
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 4:13pm
So pretty!

Posted By: MoriahElle
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:21pm
can someone please pm me this vendor? I have been dying to get my hands on REAL Pilipino hair

Posted By: Misjaguar
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:08pm
MyFilipinoHair no longer sells hair to U.S. customers. They have an American supplier now and the prices are higher now.

Posted By: MoriahElle
Date Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:04pm
Unbelievable .... Smh
Is there another reputable vendor that sells good quality philipino or Malaysian hair ? These alixpress vendors are a joke

Posted By: realvirginhair
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:13am
Beautiful, I love it!

Posted By: iamBaddieMichelle
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:35pm
The hair looks gorgeous! I'm looking for graduation hair and this looks so pretty!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:45pm
Mane Depot used to not sure if they still do.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:08pm
yes they are tripping with this $200 a bundle 

Posted By: JodyThomas1610
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:37pm
Very nice hair, looks supple comfortable, please tell me where to buy,I http://www.perform-music.com/ see their hair is also very good, can you help me identify the next

Posted By: palmgirl
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 3:11pm
if anyone interested i know where to get the Fili hair from, pm with your lengths you want and ill get you the price

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:49am
myfilipino is now selling to US customers again. i knew that galaxy5000 shat wouldn't last. happy shopping, ladies. lol

Posted By: jesivalama77
Date Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:35pm
I have installed filipino hair , and it is very silk and soft ,
and natural color is darker compare with brazilian hair

any one buy from Nana hair on aliepxress ? what about the quality ?

Posted By: sherryladoms
Date Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:06pm
I do , I have not problem with the Nana hair 

Posted By: _ambiziosaDONNE
Date Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by sherryladoms sherryladoms wrote:

I do , I have not problem with the Nana hair 

Thinking about purchasing this hair... gonna check out the prices. 

Posted By: myFilipinohairPH
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 9:13pm
Hi Ma'am, Thank you for mentioning us on this forum. 

Your continued patronage and suggestions are vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Annalyn

I Customer Service Representative I myFilipinohair
+639175290376, +6336 269 1364 I email:  mailto:ex@myfilipinohair.com - export@myfilipinohair.com

Posted By: christineAbby
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:27pm
wow, it looks like my hair..lol ,just kidding. very pretty. Tongue

Posted By: christineAbby
Date Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:33pm
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1360561  you can click it. I just saw this website and click it, now I am watching it's pictures.

Print Page | Close Window