Print Page | Close Window

Hollywood Exes

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=345291
Printed Date: Dec 18 2018 at 9:05am


Topic: Hollywood Exes
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Subject: Hollywood Exes
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:04am
Am I the only one a lil annoyed with the whole "Well you had an abortion" thing.......especially with Mayte......Jessica's abortion has nothing to do with Mayte's reproductive issues.

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.



Replies:
Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:25am
I dont watch the show.....so they give a chick who had an abortion a rough time? why?


-------------


Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:27am
Because she valued the life of a roach over her fetus.


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:34am
even though they got into a heated debate.. bringing up something private like Jess's abortion is a super no no.. that's hitting below the belt.

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva


Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:44am
I think Jennifer was embarrassed that she was harping about she does not kill any living thing and veal this and that...I think that is why the camera focused on her rescuing the roach.  I was surprised that Andrea got involved and revealed that information first.  Sheree just drove it home.  I wish I could be a vegetarian/vegan but I have no respect for the roach and until then...
 
RAID for the Win!
 
 
 


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:47am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I think Jennifer JessicaLOLwas embarrassed that she was harping about she does not kill any living thing and veal this and that...I think that is why the camera focused on her rescuing the roach.  I was surprised that Andrea got involved and revealed that information first.  Sheree just drove it home.  I wish I could be a vegetarian/vegan but I have no respect for the roach and until then...
 
RAID for the Win!
 
 
 


-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva


Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:51am
Thank you!  Wink I feel like I am only one who really likes this show.  Imdb doesn't have many people talking about the show and episodes.  But I thought the conversation regarding the Roach versus Fetus was too epic and Jessica had no choice but to run off.  I can't stand her anyways even though she has some nice legs. 
 
 
ETA:
 
Mayte feels like it is a kick in the gut because she wants a baby so bad and to sit across from someone who could or would flush one down the toilet is nauseating to her.  This is my assumption but I had a co-worker that made every situation about her because she lost twins during childbirth.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:53am
Those two are so different...........and the bible says you can eat pork? Sherrie so typical.........

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.


Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:56am
Yeah in the New Testament Jesus says nothing can defile you just what comes out of you.  Old testament...no swine.  This is my paraphrasing.


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:56am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I think Jennifer was embarrassed that she was harping about she does not kill any living thing and veal this and that...I think that is why the camera focused on her rescuing the roach.  
 
 

Wow, that is rather hypocritical.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:58am
And I missed the episode......when did she have the abortion?

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 2:00am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

even though they got into a heated debate.. bringing up something private like Jess's abortion is a super no no.. that's hitting below the belt.

I've never understood this sentiment. It's not as if Mayte killed the baby or as if Jess had a miscarriage. The abortion was what Jess wanted. How can she be sensitive about it after the fact? I don't watch the show but I'm moreso referring to people who act like abortion is as normal as a pap smear and fetuses aren't shyt. Ouch Anytime I brag about something or minimize it that means I don't care, not that I'm still hurting over it. Confused Some people just wanna have their cake and eat it too.


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 2:05am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

even though they got into a heated debate.. bringing up something private like Jess's abortion is a super no no.. that's hitting below the belt.

I've never understood this sentiment. It's not as if Mayte killed the baby or as if Jess had a miscarriage. The abortion was what Jess wanted. How can she be sensitive about it after the fact? I don't watch the show but I'm moreso referring to people who act like abortion is as normal as a pap smear and fetuses aren't shyt. Ouch Anytime I brag about something or minimize it that means I don't care, not that I'm still hurting over it. Confused Some people just wanna have their cake and eat it too.


but it seems like that Jess kind of wanted this issue to remain private.. im not sure cuz i watch whatever episode i can.. not sure if they brought up Jess abortion previously in a more lighter context.. but the way Jess was behaving i assumed that this was a private issue.


-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva


Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 2:42am
If it is private keep it to yourself.  The way it was told by Andrea was that Jessica told them all on the bus or something.  This was not shown on the show/filmed as far as she revealing this information to the other Xwives.
 
For her to blatantly say she does not kill any living thing and then Drea to reveal the abortion was like WTH and Mayte you could see she was sick to her stomach.  I think that may have been her motivation for the lobster scenario.
 
 Everybody is not your friend and every friend does not need to know everything about you. 


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 2:47am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

If it is private keep it to yourself.  The way it was told by Andrea was that Jessica told them all on the bus or something.  This was not shown on the show/filmed as far as she revealing this information to the other Xwives.
 
For her to blatantly say she does not kill any living thing and then Drea to reveal the abortion was like WTH and Mayte you could see she was sick to her stomach.  I think that may have been her motivation for the lobster scenario.
 
 Everybody is not your friend and every friend does not need to know everything about you. 


rite rite


-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva


Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 3:04am
I like R-kelly's ex wife, she's hilarious 


Posted By: ryanlou
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 5:47am
they need to cancel this.crap! !! that girl that was telling the other not to eat really pissed me off. bitch who the are u to tell me what to eat.. I woulda slapped that hoe with a pork chop

-------------
#TEAMPEAR


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 8:21am
Originally posted by ryanlou ryanlou wrote:

I woulda slapped that hoe with a pork chop
 
LOLCryDead


-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 8:24am
oh and imma need blondy to stfu about saving roaches and cows because they have "feelings" but you eat crabs/lobsters because they don't have feelings. bish boo bye.  go sit facing the corner until you fully think your argument thru...
 
still.  all that said, i don't think they should have thrown her abortion out there on camera.  that was too much.  imo.
 
oh and she seems like ALOT of fun despite this faux peta foolywang she is on...


-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 8:34am
i wanted to see that episode

i remember seeing previews of her making a big deal about them eating meat...im pro choice but even i see the hypocrisy



Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 8:45am
That is why Jessica walked off because she had to have realized that she was the biggest hypocrite.


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 9:59am
lol why she come for Sheree like that tho?

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Am I the only one a lil annoyed with the whole "Well you had an abortion" thing.......especially with Mayte......Jessica's abortion has nothing to do with Mayte's reproductive issues.



Nah that was on my mind also because she was acting brand new about killing living things like a roach, but she just got off the table from an abortion.

-------------
shine your light for the world to see


Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:16am
Are y'all watching this season? Im so damn tired of Mayte's immature ass. She's immature and fake as . She's a delusional freaking liar. Ugh. And Jessica needs to go somewhere with her low key racist ass.


Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:19am
She won't own up to sh*t she does


Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:23am
I can't stand Mayte and sorry but if I were Nicole things wouldn't be settled until I beat that ass.


Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:26am
I wouldve popped.up to that bithes house broke somehing and left...


Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:26am
LOL right!


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:27am
Yep.....breaking shyt in my house cause someone wore fur.....I couldn't be friends with her......she doesn't understand the idea that you lifestyle is only yours and mines is only mine.....worried about a fur purse while her adopted daughter is calling her long distance boyfriend daddy.....she's already adopted don't give her daddy issues too.....


Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:38am
Right!?


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:20pm
Damn, 2012?

Well, if the show is still on and relevant, I can't be mad.



Print Page | Close Window