Print Page | Close Window

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=345139
Printed Date: Oct 20 2017 at 9:23pm

Topic: Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread
Posted By: LifeIsGood
Subject: Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 7:56am
Hey, I didn't see a Randoms thread in this section and I figured we could have one with a twist (using the thanking option).

Spill your random thoughts and hit the thanks button for every post. Let's have fun with it!

Replies:
Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 10:37am
Well there is a points (thanking) thread in the talk talk talk section downstairs but newbies can't go there......using the moose type hair dyes is hard for to use imo. I like the regular creme or liquid dye better.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 12:38pm
Got some virgin Indian today & some kinky curly (:
Can't stop smiling.

-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 12:47pm
Yea, I figured we could have one here.

Posted By: Miss Carmen
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 1:54pm
Can we talk about a good sew-in?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 2:16pm
Yes we can. Speaking of that, how much is too much for a good sew in?

Posted By: MsTiki
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 2:29pm
Still loving my hair ... 2nd install still going strong!

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 2:49pm
Good luck ladies . I have no idea how the point system works , but I think the op topic will increase your status to post in regular the weave forum . Jealous . I had to post my butt off for points LOL. Heart

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 2:57pm
I want to add a few tracks in the back for extra fullness.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 3:44pm
I am having the hardest time dying this hair black. This is the second time dying these 2 bundles black today. The last bundle, did not come out the chocolate brown but more of a reddish brown...I like though. I love how coarse this virgin filipino hair is.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Posted By: Ms.Boss
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I am having the hardest time dying this hair black. This is the second time dying these 2 bundles black today. The last bundle, did not come out the chocolate brown but more of a reddish brown...I like though. I love how coarse this virgin filipino hair is.

Do you have any pics?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 4:50pm
Is a wig easier maintenance than a sew in?
I would think so

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

Got some virgin Indian today & some kinky curly (:
Can't stop smiling.

Really Indian straight wavy or curly...wanted from bdogg but he's having issues with his operation

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by LifeIsGood LifeIsGood wrote:

Is a wig easier maintenance than a sew in?
I would think so

Only in terms of taking care of your real hair, but I think sew ins are lower maintenance bc you don't have to constantly take off put on or maybe I'm lazy

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 4:57pm
Lol. I wouldn't have a problem taking it off and putting it on.

I'd put it on in the morning for work. Take it off when I get home from work. And put it back on in the morning.

Now you make me want a good wig!

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 5:03pm

Lol. I wouldn't have a problem taking it off and putting it on.

I'd put it on in the morning for work. Take it off when I get home from work. And put it back on in the morning.

Now you make me want a good wig!

I use to laugh when I would get out of school or off work and someone would call to hang out or visit and I would think dang why they didn't call before I took off my wig

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 5:48pm
Lol that's funny!

Posted By: Tanzi2001
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 6:23pm
I'm thinking about making my first upart for Fall. I want to be able to get to my real hair.

-------------
It all began in 1908

Posted By: Sierra721
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 6:28pm
Having difficulties faux bleaching my closure with JR hairspray I read about in the lacefront section. Guess I'm gonna have to take my chances and try to bleach it again...Unhappy

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Tanzi2001 Tanzi2001 wrote:

I'm thinking about making my first upart for Fall. I want to be able to get to my real hair.

I thought about doing this for winter and keeping it sewn on for a week at a time

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 8:22pm
You know when I think of a wig, I think it won't be believable that it's my hair.... But there has to be damn good wigs out there right?

Posted By: GA_Diva
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 8:52pm
Placed a new hair order tonight

Posted By: Milanni Parys
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by GA_Diva GA_Diva wrote:

Placed a new hair order tonight
me too...probably wont install for awhile.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 9:44pm
What did you ladies order?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 9:47pm
I ordered more Qhp loose wavy in 16 18 22 26. Ordering some filo hair sonetime this week.

-------------

Posted By: GoldenBella
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 9:57pm

Yes I would like to know on average how much do you ladies pay for a sew in?? I want to know if I'm paying too much. The least I paid was $120 for two bundles with my perimeter and a little left out at the top. The most I paid was $150 for the same with 3 bundles, and the stylist I went to charged extra for the circular braid pattern.

-------------
*Still Preetty*

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 10:10pm
$120 doesn't seem bad. I think the cheapest deal I could get here is $100.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by GoldenBella GoldenBella wrote:

Yes I would like to know on average how much do you ladies pay for a sew in?? I want to know if I'm paying too much. The least I paid was $120 for two bundles with my perimeter and a little left out at the top. The most I paid was $150 for the same with 3 bundles, and the stylist I went to charged extra for the circular braid pattern.

The most I've ever paid was 95 and that's with a 15 dollar tip... The least was 65 and that was my cousin....I like my stylist cut better and her swoop/side swept bangs but she cuts my wefts I like my cousin bc I don't hesitate to give her direction or force her to squeeze all the hair in

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 10:17pm
Wow, that's a damn good deal. Location plays a part. But then again, isn't Atlanta GA high with the prices?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 10:27pm

Wow, that's a damn good deal. Location plays a part. But then again, isn't Atlanta GA high with the prices?

Yes Atlanta is expensive but Im not located in Atlanta, I'm an hour away but my cousin attends Spelman, so she's in Atlanta. She's only been licensed for a little over two years though.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 10:30pm
Oh ok. I'm jealous of your good deals. Now, tell me please how much should I spend for a good wig?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 10:31pm
you mean upart wig??

-------------

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 10:47pm
I'm trying sooooo hard not to buy new hair, but I really want some EPRR for fall/winter....

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 10:49pm
Milanni, forgive me for asking, but what's a upart wig?

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Ms.Boss Ms.Boss wrote:

Do you have any pics?

The hair after my 2 dye jobs

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 11:11pm

Do you have any pics?

It's pretty!!! Love the texture!!!!

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 11:14pm

Do you have any pics?

Thank you Ms.Boss

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 04 2012 at 11:30pm

Do you have any pics?

^this, the texture of that hair is nice!

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 8:15am
Good morning ladies

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 11:09am
nice texture!!! love it.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 11:23am

its a wig that you sew or clip on. What many of the gurus are wearing. heres one of mine:

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 11:44am
Thanks for the explanation. Nice hair!

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 11:46am
Good morning Ladies ... Enjoy your day!!  I think I am going to cut some of the hair today.  It's a little to long for me.Cry

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 11:51am
Good afternoon. How many inches are you looking to cut Tiki?

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

its a wig that you sew or clip on. What many of the gurus are wearing. heres one of mine: ]

Milanni how long is that?

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 4:27pm
I'll guess 26 inches.

Posted By: Cyannealia
Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 4:47pm
I think I'm going to take off of work Friday so I can be here when my hair arrives LOL I'm tooo excited

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Cyannealia Cyannealia wrote:

I think I'm going to take off of work Friday so I can be here when my hair arrives LOL I'm tooo excited

What are the specs of what you ordered?

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 5:02pm
Cyann, your hair is laid! It looks great!

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 8:49pm

its a wig that you sew or clip on. What many of the gurus are wearing. heres one of mine: ]

Milanni how long is that?
its 16 18 20 26

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 9:44pm
I need to learn how to do my own sew-ins, it is so much cost effective.

-------------

Posted By: kurlykiss
Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 1:28am
and i thought the money would be my biggest issue when trying to find some good kinky curly hair but noooo every hair i think i want to try has horrible reviews. AAMH apparently sheds like a dog, ONYC supposedly shrinks, and i cant find a single review on a recent RHO purchase so IMO thats just as bad as bad reviews cus its a hug unknown. what do i do? my last two purchases have been very expensive and they both ended up being bad hair and i dont want it to happen again. sheesh...Confused

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 6:29am

Originally posted by Cyannealia Cyannealia wrote:

What are the specs of what you ordered?

Filipino hair, 22, 20, and 18

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 6:30am

Cyann, your hair is laid! It looks great!

Aww thanks Big smile

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 7:32am
You're welcome. Good morning ladies. Happy Monday!

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 7:41am
Originally posted by kurlykiss kurlykiss wrote:

and i thought the money would be my biggest issue when trying to find some good kinky curly hair but noooo every hair i think i want to try has horrible reviews. AAMH apparently sheds like a dog, ONYC supposedly shrinks, and i cant find a single review on a recent RHO purchase so IMO thats just as bad as bad reviews cus its a hug unknown. what do i do? my last two purchases have been very expensive and they both ended up being bad hair and i dont want it to happen again. sheesh...Confused
Go with your gut and what YOU really like. There is no product ever sold thats gonna have all good reviews. Someone is gonna dislike what you may love. Its all in what YOU prefer. There are ladies who hate Aliexpress hair and thats cool,but since Im spending MY money guess who's opinions count??? MINE! lol But honestly I have heard ONYC is nice hair. If the only thing your concerned about with it is shrinking, order it a few inches longer. Good luck and keep us posted.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:04pm
I really enjoy this section. We have some very knowledgable ladies here

Posted By: Misha4202
Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:09pm

Go with your gut and what YOU really like. There is no product ever sold thats gonna have all good reviews. Someone is gonna dislike what you may love. Its all in what YOU prefer. There are ladies who hate Aliexpress hair and thats cool,but since Im spending MY money guess who's opinions count??? MINE! lol But honestly I have heard ONYC is nice hair. If the only thing your concerned about with it is shrinking, order it a few inches longer. Good luck and keep us posted.
Yes please keep us updated I'm thinking about ordering this for the fall

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:16pm
Y'all pray for my friend!  She's gonna let me practice braiding on her head so I can learn to do my own installs.  I'm sick of paying people to do something I could do myself!

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:20pm

this...but everytime I think about trying I remember my experience with trying to add a couple tracks to one of my installs, it took forever, my arm hurt and I was frustrated to no end. So now I'm intimidated by the whole process

Awww that's sweet of her. Good luck, practice makes perfect.

Agreed. All hair sheds imo and curly hair tends to shed more (I think is has to do w/ the pulling when combing/brushing or styling). I would expect all kinky curly/afro kinky curly hair to shrink since it is to mimic natural hair. There is no such thing as the perfect hair and you will drive yourself crazy thinking about all the negative reviews about the hair. When looking at the negative reviews, pay close attention as to the reason why the negative review is given...often times, the issue tends to be minor or through user error. ONYC customer service is not the greatest, aamh don't like answering e-mails and I haven't heard anything bad about RHO.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Y'all pray for my friend!  She's gonna let me practice braiding on her head so I can learn to do my own installs.  I'm sick of paying people to do something I could do myself!

I dont blame you!!!That install money could be better spent elsewhere!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:28pm
If any of you wear Mac lipsticks and are interested the Mac by Request (3 lipsticks that were discontinued) lipsticks are selling kind of quick, one is already sold out...I just realized and bought Moxie and Rocker....that moxie is so hott

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:31pm

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I dont blame you!!!That install money could be better spent elsewhere!!!

That's SO true, do you know how many lipsticks i could buy! Every time I've tried I end up calling someone to help me finish     

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:32pm

I need to learn how to do my own sew-ins, it is so much more cost effective.

Me too !!!

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Thanks for the heads up Boss.

Good afternoon. How many inches are you looking to cut Tiki?

About 2-3 inches...

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:35pm
Think I will try to make a u-part with some of my stash hair today or tomorrow ... wish me luck. ... going to look for a dome cap the kind with the little holes ... Anyone know where to find one?

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 3:47pm
^^^most beauty supply stores carry them,except Sallys that is.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 4:14pm
How long did it take any of you ladies to do their first sew-in? Also does your braiding pattern have to be the neatest? My issue is I can't part straight on my own head.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 4:40pm

Agreed. All hair sheds imo and curly hair tends to shed more (I think is has to do w/ the pulling when combing/brushing or styling). I would expect all kinky curly/afro kinky curly hair to shrink since it is to mimic natural hair. There is no such thing as the perfect hair and you will drive yourself crazy thinking about all the negative reviews about the hair. When looking at the negative reviews, pay close attention as to the reason why the negative review is given...often times, the issue tends to be minor or through user error. ONYC customer service is not the greatest, aamh don't like answering e-mails and I haven't heard anything bad about RHO.

@Milanni Parys thanks for your respond i appreciate it. i really didnt want to get longer than 18 cus then id probably have to buy 4 bundles of anything longer. i already planned to get either 3 18s and get them layered or 2 18s and a 16 (and still layer) cus i dont want a huge bundle of 14 inches left over lol and plus whenever try to layer hair that way instead of cutting it always comes out kind of bad.

@ms.blue im not worried about regular shedding. i have curly hair and i know even hair that grows out of our scalp sheds, im worried about having bald tracks for no apparent reason. trust me girl im not about to throw a whole bunch of money away on some hair and not treat it good. i only wear KC and i treat it like my real hair and ive still had some hair turn bad so thats why im so apprehensive. i think its gonna be between ONYC and RHO. I think ONYC is winning because from what i understand theyre an AV and i just dont feel like dealing with customs and not getting my hair for months. and even ive heard some really good things about RHO that shipping price is just insulting and theyre in the freakin netherlands. im gonna do some more weighing but by friday i will be ordering.

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 4:50pm
@kurlykiss, I understand. When you get the hair, triple seal to prevent the balding track. When you do decide on which hair company to purchase from, I hope you are greatly satisfied.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 5:11pm
I'm ready to receive my hair just to see how long it falls on me.

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 5:24pm
hold on, pump the brakes did ONYC go up on their prices since their site was on maintenence? 3 bundles of 16 inch is $600? have they lost it? or am i being cheap? i just think $200 for a bundle of 16 inch is kind of high. 11 peices of hair (1 14, 6 16, 4 18) is cheaper than that WITH the express shipping. but idk if its the same amount of hair. time to consult msmahoganyred.

Posted By: teenut
Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

this...but everytime I think about trying I remember my experience with trying to add a couple tracks to one of my installs, it took forever, my arm hurt and I was frustrated to no end. So now I'm intimidated by the whole process

I used to be the same way when I first started self installing. Would literally take me all damn day. Now Im done in a couple of hours. I just cant braid. I have my mom or auntie who live less than 3 miles away braid it up for me and then I use a net. Practice makes perfect ladies. Just keep at it and you will be a beast at it in no time Big smile

Posted By: teenut
Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 8:21pm

How long did it take any of you ladies to do their first sew-in? Also does your braiding pattern have to be the neatest? My issue is I can't part straight on my own head.

Using a net is the best way to go for me when self installing. Braids do not need to be neat nor uniformed. I actually had my aunt braid my hair straight down and I left a horseshoe out. My hair is below shoulder length so I just attached the braids to the top. Add the net and cut around the horseshoe.

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 10:11pm

hold on, pump the brakes did ONYC go up on their prices since their site was on maintenence? 3 bundles of 16 inch is $600? have they lost it? or am i being cheap? i just think $200 for a bundle of 16 inch is kind of high. 11 peices of hair (1 14, 6 16, 4 18) is cheaper than that WITH the express shipping. but idk if its the same amount of hair. time to consult msmahoganyred.
yep thats about right. thats a kilo them some on aliexpress. lol They are getting rediculuos with hair prices. smh

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 10:53pm

Thank you  ... The last one I got was the other kind without the holes and yep I got it at Sallys ... Going to be looking for the other kind tomorrow.  I didn't make it out today  :-(

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Date Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 10:54pm

Thank you ... I got the other kind at Sally's and I didn't like it.  I will go out looking tomorrow.  I didn't make it out today.  Disapprove
ETA:  SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST.

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Posted By: fredricafekkai
Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 12:56am
I used to do my own installs a few years ago. Only to save money. I was young, 16 or so, so my installs were subpar. But I didn't know of BHM or any of that, so I stopped and started going to salons.
But now that I'm in my 2nd yr of college, I need to start saving money and doing my own installs again..

What's easier for you ladies, U Part or Sew in

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 2:51am

yep thats about right. thats a kilo them some on aliexpress. lol They are getting rediculuos with hair prices. smh

the sad thing is that i would spend it if i knew this hair would live up to my criteria. i dont mind spending a lot of money if the hair
1. matches my 3b-c hair with minimal blending (this is why i wanted the onyc)
2. comes dark enough to match mine
3. can last for a year with back to back installs (i wear my weaves for 4 weeks then take it down for a couple of days then reinstall)
4. wont shed or tangle like a dog
5. and obviously remy, and doesnt have fillers.

i think aliexpress would be my best route but id really rather use an AV because i dont want to deal with customs PLUS i there are some sketchy stories and inconsistancies.

baby with all this indecision im about ready to buy some hair at the BSS cus at least i get what i pay for and know what to expect. i know ya'll tired of me lol

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 4:00pm
When will you all have your next install? And what will you be installing?

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 4:07pm
Not sure of exact date but it will be around the end of the month;first of September. Not sure of where Im gonna get it from but i want it loooong like 14 20 24 28. lol my husband and I will be celebrating our birthdays and anniversary and I wanna look hot.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 4:12pm

Not sure of exact date but it will be around the end of the month;first of September. Not sure of where Im gonna get it from but i want it loooong like 14 20 24 28. lol my husband and I will be celebrating our birthdays and anniversary and I wanna look hot.

Awwwww.....how tall are you? I would be super nervous wearing a 24, I would probably pass out with a 28!!! How long have you been wearing such long lengths? Did you do it gradually?

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by fredricafekkai fredricafekkai wrote:

I used to do my own installs a few years ago. Only to save money. I was young, 16 or so, so my installs were subpar. But I didn't know of BHM or any of that, so I stopped and started going to salons.
But now that I'm in my 2nd yr of college, I need to start saving money and doing my own installs again..

Uparts are so much easier for me.. 

I too am about to go to my 2nd year of college so last year I realized I could save the $50 or so i would spend at the weave shop lol. 

So I bought some super cheap hair and taught myself how to sew threw Youtube and then I made my first upart which was a clip in one. Mainly because i cannot sew on to my own head for sh*T! And I love changing parts but I dont like a lot of leave out.

I also noticed by hair grows so much better with uparts. In fact I think sew-ins pulled them out especially since I use to be a "new sew in every six weeks, no break" type of girl.

Sometimes I miss the "Security" of sew-ins lol but in a couple of weeks I will be doing another upart and hopefully getting someone to sew it down along with my first closure Shocked

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 4:15pm

Ill be installing 16,18 & 22 malaysian yaki wave at the end of the month, right before I go back to school.

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 5:15pm

Awwwww.....how tall are you? I would be super nervous wearing a 24, I would probably pass out with a 28!!! How long have you been wearing such long lengths? Did you do it gradually?
Im 5'7. lol Ive always been the one in my.little home town that dared to wear long lengths.When everyobe was wearibg 8-10 inches, I was rocking 14. When they thought they were doing it big with 14 i was wearing 20. lol So i have always been into long lengths. lol

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Sierra721 Sierra721 wrote:

Originally posted by fredricafekkai fredricafekkai wrote:

Uparts are so much easier for me.. 

I too am about to go to my 2nd year of college so last year I realized I could save the $50 or so i would spend at the weave shop lol. 

So I bought some super cheap hair and taught myself how to sew threw Youtube and then I made my first upart which was a clip in one. Mainly because i cannot sew on to my own head for sh*T! And I love changing parts but I dont like a lot of leave out.

I also noticed by hair grows so much better with uparts. In fact I think sew-ins pulled them out especially since I use to be a "new sew in every six weeks, no break" type of girl.

Sometimes I miss the "Security" of sew-ins lol but in a couple of weeks I will be doing another upart and hopefully getting someone to sew it down along with my first closure Shocked

uparts hands down.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 5:21pm

Ill be installing 16,18 & 22 malaysian yaki wave at the end of the month, right before I go back to school.

I bought the exact same lengths in "Brazilian" straight excited bc I've never ordered a 22

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 5:24pm

I bought the exact same lengths in "Brazilian" straight excited bc I've never ordered a 22
who are u ordering with if u dont mind?

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 5:28pm
[/QUOTE] Im 5'7. lol Ive always been the one in my.little home town that dared to wear long lengths.When everyobe was wearibg 8-10 inches, I was rocking 14. When they thought they were doing it big with 14 i was wearing 20. lol So i have always been into long lengths. lol[/QUOTE]
Well I'm hoping I'll love the length and gradually get longer. I saw a Mac employee with hair that looked to be 26/28 inches and it was giving me life! It had blonde tips and waves!!! SO PRETTY

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 5:33pm

who are u ordering with if u dont mind?

Milanni... Sierra or me?

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 5:43pm
You mam. lol @Ms. Boss

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 5:49pm

Really? I had 22" in Spring and I loved it. 

I would love to go longer but I'm scared I won't be able to maintain it especially since i never get straight hair. Ermm

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 6:04pm

You mam. lol @Ms. Boss

Roman....I've been having a cyber relationship with him for a few weeks so I just ordered the other day

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 6:20pm
how much are his bundles running?

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 6:21pm

You mam. lol @Ms. Boss

Roman....I've been having a cyber relationship with him for a few weeks so I just ordered the other day

funny I got the 22" from Roman! Brazilian wavy. Enjoy!

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 6:37pm

how much are his bundles running?

Inbox me your email and I can forward you the message price list he sent me, it wasn't a price list like Kevin and bdogg send it was just a few lengths and prices based on origin...check your inbox

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 6:40pm

You mam. lol @Ms. Boss

funny I got the 22" from Roman! Brazilian wavy. Enjoy!

Really how do you like it? I was debating between the straight and wavy... And only went with the straight bc it wasn't processed and I plan on coloring eventually

Print Page | Close Window