Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=344667
Printed Date: Sep 25 2018 at 7:56am

Topic: Glam Goddess Beauty
Posted By: shantel75
Subject: Glam Goddess Beauty
Date Posted: Jul 27 2012 at 5:26pm
I subbed to GG's Facebook page and their website is now up and running. The website looks very professional and the pics of the hair looks GORGE!

Who's ordering?

LOL

Replies:
Posted By: Princess_Me
Date Posted: Jul 27 2012 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I subbed to GG's Facebook page and their website is now up and running. The website looks very professional and the pics of the hair looks GORGE!

Who's ordering?

LOL

Cute Website, is that the Russian Hair Ivy Reviewed? But anyways No I want be ordering lol

Date Posted: Jul 27 2012 at 5:44pm
Yes, it's the hair Ivy reviewed. I thought about ordering, but I'm in love with Anson's Malay... lol

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 7:21am
I ordered. I wanted to feel what "Russian" hair feels like. The owners are really nice and it states on the website, I believe in FAQ in their fb page that the hair is from the country of Georgia, Russia and surrounding areas, pretty much eurasian (I love their honesty). Also their introductory sale was pretty good.

Posted By: wtoussaint2002
Date Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 11:24am
My opinion is their customer service is superb just ordered 2 bundles of curly hair 16-18" told her I'm not in a hurry can't wait to get the hair.

Posted By: tmrockville
Date Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 9:11am
Guilty!  I already have some russian hair but wanted to order from GG as well.  Her customer service is really good and she is very responsive!

Date Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 11:13am
I have to agree, their customer service is superb. They e-mail back so quickly and give out full detailed responses...like they read from a ultimate customer service handbook .   

Date Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 9:27pm
For those who ordered - please post pics!! :)

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 10:11pm

They have a 4 week waiting time 

They do not have the hair but order it after the customer gives them money??  they then ask the supplier from overseas to send them the hair.......
am I reading that right??
The info from their site is below.......

Why does it take so long for me to receive my hair? Can I get it any sooner?

This is a question that we get asked all of the time so we want to give the most detailed answer we possibly can so that you may understand why it takes some time. To begin, our vendor is overseas – to put that into perspective for you, their business opens when it’s around 3:00 – 4 AM for us. Due to the varying time zones, sometimes it takes anywhere from 2-3 days to for us to get in touch with each other to confirm the order, place it and confirm payment. There are no shopping carts to put the hair in or anything like that. We have to literally speak with the vendor about our order and then pay by bank transfer. Upon receiving our order, the vendor has their workers sort through hundreds of kilos of hair to customize our order to our standards, picking out highly textured, patterned hair, as we’ve requested to satisfy our customers’ desires. This process alone takes anywhere from 3-4 days for them to process our order. They ship our order to us which takes about 5 days or so for us to receive, but sometimes it can take longer, up to 1 ½ weeks. At this point, we’re already up to a little over a week, leading up to two weeks! Then of course, the hair has to be wefted, which is a time consuming process. By the time we get the wefted hair back, another 1½ weeks or so has passed. Then, we clean the hair and allow it to air dry and package it, which takes another two days or so. As you can see, it is a lengthy process and we have to rely on our vendor, wefter, and the postal system to get the hair from one place to another and back to us and those things can take time and delays are occasionally experienced. Though it may take some time for us to get your order to you, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’re receiving authentic, virgin hair that’s been checked for accuracy multiple times, thoroughly cleaned, and fitted with a strong, durable weft which will minimize shedding and diminish the possibility of tangling. From top to bottom, every measure has been taken to ensure that your hair exudes quality, which is something that simply cannot be rushed; often, rushed work means lessened quality and we want nothing but the best for our customers because we value each and every one of you!

Posted By: Princess_Me
Date Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 10:21pm
Didn't even pay any attention to that when I went to look I guess cause I went straight to the hair but interesting though

Date Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 11:05pm
WOW...I didn't see that either. I went straight to the hair as well. I did check the difference lengths and the only one that was out of stock was 14-16.

Posted By: wtoussaint2002
Date Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 11:10pm
LOL yes I was a little iffy at first but once i spoke to her her great customer service put me at ease

Date Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by GlamGoddessBeauty GlamGoddessBeauty wrote:

To debg, in reference to your question, that's incorrect.

under your ordering informtion on the fag on your site you have......

When will I receive my hair? How much is shipping?
You will receive your hair within 4 weeks after purchasing.

if its not true it could cause confusion because it does read that if someone orders it will be a month until they get their order

Posted By: Poisondime
Date Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 8:55am
If the hair is great, I couldn't care less where is comes from or when I get it.  Within for weeks to me means that I could get it in a week or two but no more than four.  That's fair.  I ordered from them and I can't wait to see what all the hype was about. At those prices, I had to atleast try it!

@GlamGoddesBeauty - Since you are going to answer questions, answer this: Is it true that you use the same vendor as another popular and successful Russian hair vendor?

Posted By: kurlykiss
Date Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

They have a 4 week waiting time 

They do not have the hair but order it after the customer gives them money??  they then ask the supplier from overseas to send them the hair.......
am I reading that right??
The info from their site is below.......

Why does it take so long for me to receive my hair? Can I get it any sooner?

This is a question that we get asked all of the time so we want to give the most detailed answer we possibly can so that you may understand why it takes some time. To begin, our vendor is overseas – to put that into perspective for you, their business opens when it’s around 3:00 – 4 AM for us. Due to the varying time zones, sometimes it takes anywhere from 2-3 days to for us to get in touch with each other to confirm the order, place it and confirm payment. There are no shopping carts to put the hair in or anything like that. We have to literally speak with the vendor about our order and then pay by bank transfer. Upon receiving our order, the vendor has their workers sort through hundreds of kilos of hair to customize our order to our standards, picking out highly textured, patterned hair, as we’ve requested to satisfy our customers’ desires. This process alone takes anywhere from 3-4 days for them to process our order. They ship our order to us which takes about 5 days or so for us to receive, but sometimes it can take longer, up to 1 ½ weeks. At this point, we’re already up to a little over a week, leading up to two weeks! Then of course, the hair has to be wefted, which is a time consuming process. By the time we get the wefted hair back, another 1½ weeks or so has passed. Then, we clean the hair and allow it to air dry and package it, which takes another two days or so. As you can see, it is a lengthy process and we have to rely on our vendor, wefter, and the postal system to get the hair from one place to another and back to us and those things can take time and delays are occasionally experienced. Though it may take some time for us to get your order to you, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’re receiving authentic, virgin hair that’s been checked for accuracy multiple times, thoroughly cleaned, and fitted with a strong, durable weft which will minimize shedding and diminish the possibility of tangling. From top to bottom, every measure has been taken to ensure that your hair exudes quality, which is something that simply cannot be rushed; often, rushed work means lessened quality and we want nothing but the best for our customers because we value each and every one of you!

so what theyre telling me is that theyre just the middle mad? i know they have to deal with factories and all that and most the time theyre overseas but its like theyre waiting on my money to front them some hair.

Date Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by kurlykiss kurlykiss wrote:

so what theyre telling me is that theyre just the middle mad? i know they have to deal with factories and all that and most the time theyre overseas but its like theyre waiting on my money to front them some hair.

they came here and said they are not ordering after they get the money but that is not how thier FAQ reads 

they say it takes 4 weeks to get the hair AFTER THE CUSTOMER PAYS and then they detail what happens to make up that 4 weeks and the very first thing mentioned is that they have to make a phone call to the overseas supplier. ... they do make it sound like they have the money and then they start lookin for the hair so they should probably rewrite that faq on what takes 4 weeks after they get the money

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 2:01pm
dropshippers.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Posted By: Super22Star
Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 5:23am
BUMP

Can we get a review or at least an update from the ladies that ordered?

How's the hair doing? Pros? Cons? TIA

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

BUMP

Can we get a review or at least an update from the ladies that ordered?

How's the hair doing? Pros? Cons? TIA

http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/russian-wavy-curly-from-glamgoddessbeauty-pics_topic346906.html

My only con with this hair is holding a curl for extended period of time. I have combat this by using a curling wand and setting the wanded curl with flexi rods. Other than that, I really love this hair.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 10:14pm
I also took the plunge to try them out.  I ordered the cambodian wavy/curly.  The texture is similar to my coarse arjuju and it's like pattern 3b. 

http://tinypic.com/r/1o5176/6" rel="nofollow -

http://tinypic.com/r/2z7o5rl/6" rel="nofollow -

http://tinypic.com/r/30a59hv/6" rel="nofollow -

http://tinypic.com/r/2cra904/6" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 11:39pm
 When did you order TM? I ordered during the pre-sale and I'm still waiting on my orderCryCry

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 11:44pm
 Ooohh you got bulk hair and I got wefted...that's probably why you got yours so much quicker than me!

It's really pretty!!

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 11:59pm
TM what lengths did you get?

I hope her wefts are nice and secure? I didn't even think to ask for bulk hair...shoot I could have wefted it myself as long it's taking them! LOL j/k

I think I got 14-16, 18-20, and 22-24.

Giiirrrrlllll that 1st pic is giving me life right now!LOLLOL I will just live vicariously through you until I get my hair!LOLLOL

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 6:53am
Yeah she put a few bundles on the side since I didn't want wefted.  Wish I had better pics b/c the hair is really pretty.  I ordered Oct 2nd but I think she said all orders will ship next week.  I have two 20-22 and one 24-26.  The hair is really curly! 

Date Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 5:15pm
Tmrockville, your bundles are gorgeous. I noticed they changed their packaging.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Posted By: redbaby3
Date Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 5:36pm
Tmrockville, Your hair is gorgeous!! She will be selling matching closures soon. I'm waiting for my hair as well, I need a next bundle, plus I want their closure. 

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 12:34pm
Very pretty, hope my hair comes soon Embarrassed

Posted By: Coco2Prissy
Date Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 2:07pm
Please come back with install pictures and give us updates on the hair. It looks very pretty btw!

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:30am
Bumping I know y'all got y'all hair by now

-------------
are siggys back?

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

NOPE

-------------

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:59am
Really?

-------------
are siggys back?

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:37am
I'm anxiously waiting too.... I'm not happy with this new 6week wait time all these companies are doing. I hope my hair comes today

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:48am
I refuse to wait more than a week for hair, hell I wouldn't even wait 4 weeks for an iPhone 5. 

-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

I'm anxiously waiting too.... I'm not happy with this new 6week wait time all these companies are doing. I hope my hair comes today

I'm so over it but I'm a glutton for punishment.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:36am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

NOPE

NOOOPPPPPPEEEE and I ordered OCTOBER 2nd....baaayyybeeyyyy NEVER AGAIN!!!Angry

This hair better blow my mind...I mean seriously it better peel my muffin cap back blue!!!!

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:39am
I just can't get with the 6 weeks...

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:45am
I know right....this is just insane...she's going to have to figure something else out because don't nobody have time for all this.

I don't care how good her hair looks that wait is such a TURN OFF!

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:42am
I ordered on October 1 &2 and the owner assured me that the rest of the orders were mailed out yesterday.
Received my tracking #

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:42am
I "missed" my packagae yesterday.. So upset because my husband and I were home all afternoon. 

Posted By: Kiwistardust
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

NOPE

NOOOPPPPPPEEEE and I ordered OCTOBER 2nd....baaayyybeeyyyy NEVER AGAIN!!!Angry

This hair better blow my mind...I mean seriously it better peel my muffin cap back blue!!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:59pm
BUMP...has anybody received there hair yet??Ermm

Can I see it pwetty pleeeeaassseee?Big smile

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:21pm
I just opened my package a few mins ago...my initial thought is that the hair is very pretty, has a nice low luster and is a dead ringer for Arju.ni.

Now i have to excuse myself from this thread because im getting ready to play with it/shampoo & airdry ;)

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:06pm

omg Beannnnaaaaa please come back with pics...I'm too jelly right now! I mean really..I'm sitting here with my bottom lip poked outLOLLOL

my package won't be here until waaayyyy on Thursday...that's like next yearLOLLOL

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Posted By: redbaby3
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:42am
I got mine, it's low luster and very pretty, smells good too.

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:09am
Won't recieve my bundles until tomorrow

-------------

Posted By: NoleLady12
Date Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:21pm
I got my bundles today. The hair is gorgeous! Big smile

I had to contact her though. I ordered one 18-20 inch bundle and two 20-22 inch bundles. Both 20-22 inch bundles are short. Like... barely-hitting-19-inches-stretched short. Hopefully she has some extra hair in stock because I will be hurt if I have to wait again. My 18-20 was perfect though. I'll try to upload pics later.

Print Page | Close Window