Print Page | Close Window

Virgin Hair Vendor list

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=341819
Printed Date: Dec 13 2017 at 11:16am


Topic: Virgin Hair Vendor list
Posted By: nuhnay
Subject: Virgin Hair Vendor list
Date Posted: Jun 24 2012 at 5:54am
Soo i wanna know if I got all the virgin hair vendors.

Nayas 
Madira 
Virgin hair fantasy
Genesis
Princess hair shop
Diamond 
Whitney Marie UK
Laniks
Onyc
Weave good hair
Aliexpress vendors:Queens,Luvin,For your nice hair,Sunny may,Sunny Grace

Any more? 
I wanna know cause im thinking about buying a good closure and i checked all the sites. But none have the one i want. 

Whitney marie is the closest but i think theyre out of stock



Replies:
Posted By: SecretCie
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 9:50am
Of course that's not all there are a billion of them and 4 out of 5 of those AE vendors you named I know have a bad rep just off memory


Posted By: LushHair_Fein
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 12:03pm
 You may want to research BHM a little more sweetie...  LOOK beyond the first 3 pages in
both Weave/Extension sections...  For instance, google "Genesis Virgin Hair BHM" 
 
 
Just a fyi:
 
*  Genesis sells Queens (QHP)
*  Stay away from all things "Sunny" ...  There are plenty of threads discussing the epic FAIL on this company and their many names.....
 
 
I just starting posting myself, but I lurked and stalked BHM for years...


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 12:14pm
Yeah i know right... lol for internet divas who actually research the companies its crazy for us not to notice the smell comparison. I bought from both companies and they both have the same smell..
As for sunnymay, I was just mentioning them this is just a list of vendors.. (not necessarily a good or bad hair list..) just one so i can keep track of the companies i seen...


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by SecretCie SecretCie wrote:

Of course that's not all there are a billion of them and 4 out of 5 of those AE vendors you named I know have a bad rep just off memory
Lol i cant think of any more do you know of some?

I know madira and nayas DEF have a bad rep of selling processed hair


Posted By: aussieBlush
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 4:43pm
Wat about these guys...

http://www.head2h.com/shop-virgin-hair/wild-kinky-kinky-curly-virgin-malaysian-hair/

prices have aparently gone up since someone did a review on YT but is the hair decent? I want to try them but cant find reviews anywhere.


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by SecretCie SecretCie wrote:

Of course that's not all there are a billion of them and 4 out of 5 of those AE vendors you named I know have a bad rep just off memory



most if not all of those are not virgin hair .......its processed

we should all know that by now


Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Soo i wanna know if I got all the virgin hair vendors.

Nayas 
Madira 
Virgin hair fantasy
Genesis
Princess hair shop
Diamond 
Whitney Marie UK
Laniks
Onyc
Weave good hair
Aliexpress vendors:Queens,Luvin,For your nice hair,Sunny may,Sunny Grace

Any more? 
I wanna know cause im thinking about buying a good closure and i checked all the sites. But none have the one i want. 

Whitney marie is the closest but i think theyre out of stock

lol 80% of this list isn't even selling virgin hair.


-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 6:21pm
^^exactly!


Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 6:42pm
more like 95%


Posted By: SecretCie
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 6:43pm
And just about every hair is processed especial the Malaysian brazillian Peruvian I feel like if it ain't Indian from India directly its processed I'm not saying it doesn't look good but the probability of it being processed is guaranteed


Posted By: SecretCie
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 6:50pm
And just about every hair is processed especial the Malaysian brazillian Peruvian I feel like if it ain't Indian from India directly its processed I'm not saying it doesn't look good but the probability of it being processed is guaranteed


Posted By: Kocoa
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by SecretCie SecretCie wrote:

And just about every hair is processed especial the Malaysian brazillian Peruvian I feel like if it ain't Indian from India directly its processed I'm not saying it doesn't look good but the probability of it being processed is guaranteed


^^This. As far as I'm concerned, if it ain't from India itself, it's highly likely not Indian. If it doesn't cost you like 2000 per kg, then it's most definitely not Brazilian (yeah, I actually researched the Brazilian retailers). Incidentally, I was researching a vendor last night on alibaba and saw they had N. Korean now......Dead.


Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

more like 95%

i was trying to let her down easily.CryLOL


-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

more like 95%
Lol word. LOL


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 10:36pm
I appreciate your input but you guys didnt really answer my question.. lol im just looking for a good closure with some good hair... I know most of the hair is Chinese and i could give a damn what kind it was as long as it looks pretty and last long... 


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by aussieBlush aussieBlush wrote:

Wat about these guys...

http://www.head2h.com/shop-virgin-hair/wild-kinky-kinky-curly-virgin-malaysian-hair/

prices have aparently gone up since someone did a review on YT but is the hair decent? I want to try them but cant find reviews anywhere.
 

thank you for actually reading and answering my question..
i never heard of them but i think im gonna check it out


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Soo i wanna know if I got all the virgin hair vendors.

Nayas 
Madira 
Virgin hair fantasy
Genesis
Princess hair shop
Diamond 
Whitney Marie UK
Laniks
Onyc
Weave good hair
Aliexpress vendors:Queens,Luvin,For your nice hair,Sunny may,Sunny Grace

Any more? 
I wanna know cause im thinking about buying a good closure and i checked all the sites. But none have the one i want. 

Whitney marie is the closest but i think theyre out of stock

lol 80% of this list isn't even selling virgin hair.

not to be rude but if you read my comment after this one... you would see i said "this is just me keeping track of the vendors and isnt necessarily a good/bad hair list... 


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 10:42pm
Maybe i should update the title... to HAIR VENDOR list because people arent reading what i said below the list


Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 10:58pm
All this attitude is just EXTRA

Your FIRST question was if you got all the VIRGIN hair vendors.

Dont get snippy when people address the fact that your list of VIRGIN vendors is sh*t.

Spouting BS bout VIRGIN vendors with Genesis on your list but you didn't even include WAGS or BLISS.

So no you don't have all the vendors.
Yes you said it wasn't a good/bad list, but not all non-virgin hair is bad so that comment is sh*t.

So yeah gone head shawtbread & update that topic.


-------------


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Soo i wanna know if I got all the virgin hair vendors.

Nayas 
Madira 
Virgin hair fantasy
Genesis
Princess hair shop
Diamond 
Whitney Marie UK
Laniks
Onyc
Weave good hair
Aliexpress vendors:Queens,Luvin,For your nice hair,Sunny may,Sunny Grace

Any more? 
I wanna know cause im thinking about buying a good closure and i checked all the sites. But none have the one i want. 

Whitney marie is the closest but i think theyre out of stock

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Maybe i should update the title... to HAIR VENDOR list because people arent reading what i said below the list



yeah it probably would be a good idea to change it cuz your title is "Virgin Hair Vendor List" and then the first sentence of your post is "Soo i wanna know if I got all the virgin hair vendors" and then you listed not one place that sells virgin hair

so yeah...... i guess we're not seeing where your said you want just a list of processed hair vendors

your list may confuse ppl into thinking those are virgin hair vendors but they are not


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

All this attitude is just EXTRA

Your FIRST question was if you got all the VIRGIN hair vendors.

Dont get snippy when people address the fact that your list of VIRGIN vendors is sh*t.

Spouting BS bout VIRGIN vendors with Genesis on your list but you didn't even include WAGS or BLISS.

So no you don't have all the vendors.
Yes you said it wasn't a good/bad list, but not all non-virgin hair is bad so that comment is sh*t.

So yeah gone head shawtbread & update that topic.
 

First off no one is getting "snippy" 
(kinda hard to assume that since you can only see my text not hear my voice) 
I was simply stating that they didn't answer my question and in addition to that i said "NOT TO BE RUDE" 
LOL cause if u read, i said "can you think of any more" as in i cant think of anymore.. 
(so thats why i didnt include wags or bliss)
And sh*tty list or not if it had VIRGIN in the title I included it 
( I didnt SAY that it really was virgin or not and its on the lurkers who dont read everything in my post)
Plus! I said that this is a list to help me keep track of the sites I SEEN...
And if you ask me your the one actin EXTRA 
(callin someone "shawtbread" to someone online you dont know) was a tad bit unnecessary
lol people these days


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Soo i wanna know if I got all the virgin hair vendors.

Nayas 
Madira 
Virgin hair fantasy
Genesis
Princess hair shop
Diamond 
Whitney Marie UK
Laniks
Onyc
Weave good hair
Aliexpress vendors:Queens,Luvin,For your nice hair,Sunny may,Sunny Grace

Any more? 
I wanna know cause im thinking about buying a good closure and i checked all the sites. But none have the one i want. 

Whitney marie is the closest but i think theyre out of stock

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Maybe i should update the title... to HAIR VENDOR list because people arent reading what i said below the list



yeah it probably would be a good idea to change it cuz your title is "Virgin Hair Vendor List" and then the first sentence of your post is "Soo i wanna know if I got all the virgin hair vendors" and then you listed not one place that sells virgin hair

so yeah...... i guess we're not seeing where your said you want just a list of processed hair vendors

your list may confuse ppl into thinking those are virgin hair vendors but they are not

yeah it might confuse people but if the lurkers dont wanna read the rest of the post thats on them. Anyways how do i change it.. im new.


Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

All this attitude is just EXTRA

Your FIRST question was if you got all the VIRGIN hair vendors.

Dont get snippy when people address the fact that your list of VIRGIN vendors is sh*t.

Spouting BS bout VIRGIN vendors with Genesis on your list but you didn't even include WAGS or BLISS.

So no you don't have all the vendors.
Yes you said it wasn't a good/bad list, but not all non-virgin hair is bad so that comment is sh*t.

So yeah gone head shawtbread & update that topic.

girl they kill me down here lol.



-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

All this attitude is just EXTRA

Your FIRST question was if you got all the VIRGIN hair vendors.

Dont get snippy when people address the fact that your list of VIRGIN vendors is sh*t.

Spouting BS bout VIRGIN vendors with Genesis on your list but you didn't even include WAGS or BLISS.

So no you don't have all the vendors.
Yes you said it wasn't a good/bad list, but not all non-virgin hair is bad so that comment is sh*t.

So yeah gone head shawtbread & update that topic.

girl they kill me down here lol.


arent these companies "claiming" that theyre virgin?  


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:27pm
Lol this is dumb, its not that serious... 
I asked a simple question and noone will answer me because they rather correct me..
(No offense)
Hey idc though , id edit my first post... 
But i cant so oh well thats life 
So im done .. 
Im not gonna buy a closure until i can come across another good company
i've answered my own question Wink


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

All this attitude is just EXTRA

Your FIRST question was if you got all the VIRGIN hair vendors.

Dont get snippy when people address the fact that your list of VIRGIN vendors is sh*t.

Spouting BS bout VIRGIN vendors with Genesis on your list but you didn't even include WAGS or BLISS.

So no you don't have all the vendors.
Yes you said it wasn't a good/bad list, but not all non-virgin hair is bad so that comment is sh*t.

So yeah gone head shawtbread & update that topic.

girl they kill me down here lol.


arent these companies "claiming" that theyre virgin?  



many claim it, many are not selling it

your gonna have to sue them one by one


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

All this attitude is just EXTRA

Your FIRST question was if you got all the VIRGIN hair vendors.

Dont get snippy when people address the fact that your list of VIRGIN vendors is sh*t.

Spouting BS bout VIRGIN vendors with Genesis on your list but you didn't even include WAGS or BLISS.

So no you don't have all the vendors.
Yes you said it wasn't a good/bad list, but not all non-virgin hair is bad so that comment is sh*t.

So yeah gone head shawtbread & update that topic.

girl they kill me down here lol.


arent these companies "claiming" that theyre virgin?  



many claim it, many are not selling it

your gonna have to sue them one by one

LOL thanks that wont be necessarily, i know theyre not all selling virgin hair especially the "Sunny Vendors" I just added them cause they claim to have virgin hair... 
I thought someone might tell me they liked one of the sites on my list or could tell me a site that has good quality VIRGIN/NON-Virgin closures ya kno? 
Thats all i was trying to do.. 
Anyways ill be sure to make my future post more clear.



Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Soo i wanna know if I got all the virgin hair vendors.

Nayas 
Madira 
Virgin hair fantasy
Genesis
Princess hair shop
Diamond 
Whitney Marie UK
Laniks
Onyc
Weave good hair
Aliexpress vendors:Queens,Luvin,For your nice hair,Sunny may,Sunny Grace

Any more? 
I wanna know cause im thinking about buying a good closure and i checked all the sites. But none have the one i want. 

Whitney marie is the closest but i think theyre out of stock

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Maybe i should update the title... to HAIR VENDOR list because people arent reading what i said below the list



yeah it probably would be a good idea to change it cuz your title is "Virgin Hair Vendor List" and then the first sentence of your post is "Soo i wanna know if I got all the virgin hair vendors" and then you listed not one place that sells virgin hair

so yeah...... i guess we're not seeing where your said you want just a list of processed hair vendors

your list may confuse ppl into thinking those are virgin hair vendors but they are not


I made a new post and made it more clear.
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/topic341922_post9587362.#9587362 - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/topic341922_post9587362.html#9587362


Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

All this attitude is just EXTRA

Your FIRST question was if you got all the VIRGIN hair vendors.

Dont get snippy when people address the fact that your list of VIRGIN vendors is sh*t.

Spouting BS bout VIRGIN vendors with Genesis on your list but you didn't even include WAGS or BLISS.

So no you don't have all the vendors.
Yes you said it wasn't a good/bad list, but not all non-virgin hair is bad so that comment is sh*t.

So yeah gone head shawtbread & update that topic.

girl they kill me down here lol.


arent these companies "claiming" that theyre virgin?  



i can claim to be michelle obama, it doesn't mean anything.

what is claimed is inconsequential to what actually is.


-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 12:11am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

All this attitude is just EXTRA

Your FIRST question was if you got all the VIRGIN hair vendors.

Dont get snippy when people address the fact that your list of VIRGIN vendors is sh*t.

Spouting BS bout VIRGIN vendors with Genesis on your list but you didn't even include WAGS or BLISS.

So no you don't have all the vendors.
Yes you said it wasn't a good/bad list, but not all non-virgin hair is bad so that comment is sh*t.

So yeah gone head shawtbread & update that topic.

girl they kill me down here lol.


arent these companies "claiming" that theyre virgin?  



i can claim to be michelle obama, it doesn't mean anything.

what is claimed is inconsequential to what actually is.
I know.. like i said i just put them in there because most of them have virgin in their name.. 
but this post is dead.. i made a new one 


Posted By: shoefreakbaby
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 12:42am
This is the newbie sections, you vets need to leave, stop being mean lol


Posted By: blkbuttafly
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 12:45am

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:


Lol this is dumb, its not that serious... 
I asked a simple question and noone will answer me because they rather correct me..




People want Fish, but dont want to learn how to fish. They want to show up and just have a fish buffet ready and waiting.

Is this this what the internets has done??


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 12:53am
Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

People want Fish, but dont want to learn how to fish. They want to show up and just have a fish buffet ready and waiting.

Is this this what the internets has done??

Lol are you saying i haven't done my research? Or done my trials and errors? Cause i have.. I think its rude how some people can be so stingy with information.. like i was taking money out of your pocket or something.. If you dont wanna help someone then dont.. you could simply read and keep it pushin...smh Im done with this forum crap for one night... just cause you are a senior member or junior member or even VIP doesnt mean i havent "learned how to fish" and it doesnt make you anymore knowledgeable about weaves or closures then me.. 

ALSO in addition to what ive said i thought these forums were for people to interact and ask questions about stuff they dont know... SO if that isnt what a forum is for then hey im in the wrong place.. Ill stick to youtube... and wont share nada knowledge ive gained with BHM straight up


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 1:01am
And trust me I know a lot.. Ive been doing constant research on hair and how to's for about 2 years 
I know what virgin hair means
I know what remy hair means
I know what processing means
I know these companies lie about their products.. 
blah blah blah..
So stop , im done



Posted By: blkbuttafly
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 1:03am
Who said anything about seniority?

If you have done research, trials and errors, then you wouldnt be asking these questions or getting e-mad at corrections.

The definition of help is to assist someone move in a specified direction.

Notice how that definition doesnt say give them the answer.

You have a list of 10+ companies yet youre asking ppl to help you with a list of more companies because we're not more knowledgable in weaves and closures???

Oh...ok

Yes...pls do stick to youtube because it would seem your short attention span and comprehension are best suited for "gurus" who wear free hair for 2 weeks and give "thorough" reviews.

Good luck with that and that attitude of yours


Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 1:20am
Stern Smile


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 2:04am
Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Who said anything about seniority? 

If you have done research, trials and errors, then you wouldnt be asking these questions or getting e-mad at corrections. 

The definition of help is to assist someone move in a specified direction. 

Notice how that definition doesnt say give them the answer. 

You have a list of 10+ companies yet youre asking ppl to help you with a list of more companies because we're not more knowledgable in weaves and closures??? 

Oh...ok

Yes...pls do stick to youtube because it would seem your short attention span and comprehension are best suited for "gurus" who wear free hair for 2 weeks and give "thorough" reviews. 

Good luck with that and that attitude of yours

LOL smh..
I could go off and correct you, but why?
Just know not everyone does fake reviews (im very aware of that)
but hey lesson learned.. 

Thanks to the ladies who gave me advice and didnt try to go off on me for no reason 


Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 4:09am
Its not a matter of whether the review is "fake" per say.
Youtube reviewers might honestly be giving an adequate review of the quality of the
product THEY received.

But that is just it. Its what THEY received.
If a vendor knows that an extremely popular youtuber is going to be reviewing their hair, well it is obviously in their best interest to make sure they send them the best, freshest, cleanest, perfumed, nicely tied & ribbon-ed up batches of hair. Of course throwing in a few bundles in lengths longer then what they requested can't hurt either & making sure their bundles are a full 4 ozs & not the measly 3.2 ozs regular buyers get.

That is why we take youtube reviews with a grain of salt.

Sure they can say that, they purchased it with their own money & that the vendor didn't even know who they were but whats the likelihood of that being true? Most of these women have so much damn hair themselves coming from each & every company, it makes it hard for ME to believe that they are still actively going out trying vendors when free hair from those exact same vendors is being tossed at them left & right.

We aren't calling all youtube "gurus" dishonest, just be aware of the possible favoritism.

Ex: You think that there will EVER be a day that fabulasityisme orders from Genesis & gets a bad bundle??


-------------


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 4:17am
No i dont think they would give her a bad batch however its the reviews from people who arent mainstream i watch and take advice from. Even then i know you can never be too sure. However so far when it comes to weave i think im good. I got hair thats gonna last


Posted By: blkbuttafly
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 8:25am
Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Who said anything about seniority? 

If you have done research, trials and errors, then you wouldnt be asking these questions or getting e-mad at corrections. 

The definition of help is to assist someone move in a specified direction. 

Notice how that definition doesnt say give them the answer. 

You have a list of 10+ companies yet youre asking ppl to help you with a list of more companies because we're not more knowledgable in weaves and closures??? 

Oh...ok

Yes...pls do stick to youtube because it would seem your short attention span and comprehension are best suited for "gurus" who wear free hair for 2 weeks and give "thorough" reviews. 

Good luck with that and that attitude of yours

LOL smh..
I could go off and correct you, but why?
Just know not everyone does fake reviews (im very aware of that)
but hey lesson learned.. 

Thanks to the ladies who gave me advice and didnt try to go off on me for no reason 





Im thinking that somewhere and somehow, relaxer done burnt up your scalp and seeped into your brain or you braided your hair too tight one too many times. Because your COMPREHENSION skills are horribly lacking and your need to " learn" is a$$ backwards.

Where in my statement did i say that yt reviews were fake? Please quote it for me.

As well, if something or someone needs correction, DO IT. that's how one LEARNS. There is nothing wrong with correcting ppl. You need to humble yourself and accept correction so you can DO better. Its only for your own good. This attitude of "i know, i know, i know" will lead you no where in life.

So you can stop PMing me and being a little snot. Whatever you need to say can be said here.

....bout " home training".....* kisses teeth*


Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 10:11am
Well I didn't read the thread but don't order from virgin hair fantasy or fayslacewigs

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Who said anything about seniority? 

If you have done research, trials and errors, then you wouldnt be asking these questions or getting e-mad at corrections. 

The definition of help is to assist someone move in a specified direction. 

Notice how that definition doesnt say give them the answer. 

You have a list of 10+ companies yet youre asking ppl to help you with a list of more companies because we're not more knowledgable in weaves and closures??? 

Oh...ok

Yes...pls do stick to youtube because it would seem your short attention span and comprehension are best suited for "gurus" who wear free hair for 2 weeks and give "thorough" reviews. 

Good luck with that and that attitude of yours

LOL smh..
I could go off and correct you, but why?
Just know not everyone does fake reviews (im very aware of that)
but hey lesson learned.. 

Thanks to the ladies who gave me advice and didnt try to go off on me for no reason 





Im thinking that somewhere and somehow, relaxer done burnt up your scalp and seeped into your brain or you braided your hair too tight one too many times. Because your COMPREHENSION skills are horribly lacking and your need to " learn" is a$$ backwards.

Where in my statement did i say that yt reviews were fake? Please quote it for me.

As well, if something or someone needs correction, DO IT. that's how one LEARNS. There is nothing wrong with correcting ppl. You need to humble yourself and accept correction so you can DO better. Its only for your own good. This attitude of "i know, i know, i know" will lead you no where in life.

So you can stop PMing me and being a little snot. Whatever you need to say can be said here.

....bout " home training".....* kisses teeth*


Lmao please... I'm done with your psycho ass trying to tell me this and that.. Your original comment was smart mouthed, And your upset that I'm defending my own post? Also you're talking in 3rd person like you know somebody GTFOH. BTW i don't relax my hair I probably have better hair than you ever will WITH OR WITHOUT weave. SO TBH idc if anyone withheld information(that's their choice and thank you to the ladies who actually help people instead of harass them on here). There's a big difference in whats acceptable and whats rude. As for comprehension skills YOUR the one who needs to look up the definition of forum and some of the reasons why people use them. Since you obviously havent read my other comments you seriously are no one to tell me I have a attitude. About anything point blank. Some of you BHM people take this too seriously. As for the PM's stop trying to tell me what to do with MY ACCOUNT. This has obviously become a personal matter as it no longer is talking about the OP so that's why I PM'd you because its ratchet to be debating over a forum in the public eye. That's all I have to say. Im done, Now go ahead and try to tell me off some more. (It's entertaining) lol
For real though I'll be the bigger person and drop it. Sometimes you just can't get through to people. Rather talk sh*t, and never listen. 




Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 10:43am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Well I didn't read the thread but don't order from virgin hair fantasy or fayslacewigs

Really why? If I may ask.


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 10:48am
That's probably why there's so many lurkers, people see how people treat each other on here and rather look than to join and be bombarded.

I'm just like damn, did I do something wrong?
I simply stated to the people in this post that I wasnt trying to be rude. 
Is it wrong to explain myself?
Nope, I don't think so. Like I said lesson learned. 
(Make sure your title and your post match up)




Posted By: Coco2Prissy
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby wrote:

This is the newbie sections, you vets need to leave, stop being mean lol

That's why I'm looking like , this is a newbies section she can post and ask whatever she want. She not posting upstairs so honey ask away, no matter how naive it maybe!! That's why this is called the newbies section.


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Coco2Prissy Coco2Prissy wrote:

Originally posted by shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby wrote:

This is the newbie sections, you vets need to leave, stop being mean lol

That's why I'm looking like , this is a newbies section she can post and ask whatever she want. She not posting upstairs so honey ask away, no matter how naive it maybe!! That's why this is called the newbies section.


Thank you. Exactly, its the newbies section. Smack my hand if I posted this in the regular section right? But I didn't and that's what matters. I mean I know a lot about hair. But I'm new to closures. That's all i'm trying to to is to expand my knowledge about them. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I wasn't trying to confuse anyone. And when someone brought up the fact that the hair on my list wasn't virgin , I just let them know that I knew and I explained why I posted them. I'm not trying to come off as a idiot and I'm not one so I defend myself. Is it rude thank the ladies who shared information with me, even though I knew most of it? Or tell someone that they didn't answer my question? I would like to know. I'm new to forum etiquette.  



Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 11:38am
If the vets leave the newbie section, you will have the blind leading the blind.

You knew the list wasn't virgin but this is the NEWBIE section so other newbies might not know that, that was the reason for the strict correction.

Its not that someone didn't answer your question, you just didn't get the answer in the format you wanted it in.


-------------


Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:


Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Well I didn't read the thread but don't order from virgin hair fantasy or fayslacewigs


Really why? If I may ask.


Fay sent some steam processed hair that was processed horribly!!
That was my first "virgin" hair purchase. I thought I was going to get amazing hair
because at the time everyone was raving about her. Welp I learned my lesson.

& nothing was virgin about the VHF. I had more fillers than hair.
That taught me not to jump on bandwagons.

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X


Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 12:55pm
I don't understand the purpose of this thread?Confused
 Most suppliers, AV's, CV's and IV's will claim their hair are virgin.
Are you asking for good vendors of weaving closures? If that is so, that should have been the title of your thread.


Posted By: blkbuttafly
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

If the vets leave the newbie section, you will have the blind leading the blind.

You knew the list wasn't virgin but this is the NEWBIE section so other newbies might not know that, that was the reason for the strict correction.

Its not that someone didn't answer your question, you just didn't get the answer in the format you wanted it in.

THANK YOU




Posted By: blkbuttafly
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Who said anything about seniority? 

If you have done research, trials and errors, then you wouldnt be asking these questions or getting e-mad at corrections. 

The definition of help is to assist someone move in a specified direction. 

Notice how that definition doesnt say give them the answer. 

You have a list of 10+ companies yet youre asking ppl to help you with a list of more companies because we're not more knowledgable in weaves and closures??? 

Oh...ok

Yes...pls do stick to youtube because it would seem your short attention span and comprehension are best suited for "gurus" who wear free hair for 2 weeks and give "thorough" reviews. 

Good luck with that and that attitude of yours

LOL smh..
I could go off and correct you, but why?
Just know not everyone does fake reviews (im very aware of that)
but hey lesson learned.. 

Thanks to the ladies who gave me advice and didnt try to go off on me for no reason 





Im thinking that somewhere and somehow, relaxer done burnt up your scalp and seeped into your brain or you braided your hair too tight one too many times. Because your COMPREHENSION skills are horribly lacking and your need to " learn" is a$$ backwards.

Where in my statement did i say that yt reviews were fake? Please quote it for me.

As well, if something or someone needs correction, DO IT. that's how one LEARNS. There is nothing wrong with correcting ppl. You need to humble yourself and accept correction so you can DO better. Its only for your own good. This attitude of "i know, i know, i know" will lead you no where in life.

So you can stop PMing me and being a little snot. Whatever you need to say can be said here.

....bout " home training".....* kisses teeth*


Lmao please... I'm done with your psycho ass trying to tell me this and that.. Your original comment was smart mouthed, And your upset that I'm defending my own post? Also you're talking in 3rd person like you know somebody GTFOH. BTW i don't relax my hair I probably have better hair than you ever will WITH OR WITHOUT weave. SO TBH idc if anyone withheld information(that's their choice and thank you to the ladies who actually help people instead of harass them on here). There's a big difference in whats acceptable and whats rude. As for comprehension skills YOUR the one who needs to look up the definition of forum and some of the reasons why people use them. Since you obviously havent read my other comments you seriously are no one to tell me I have a attitude. About anything point blank. Some of you BHM people take this too seriously. As for the PM's stop trying to tell me what to do with MY ACCOUNT. This has obviously become a personal matter as it no longer is talking about the OP so that's why I PM'd you because its ratchet to be debating over a forum in the public eye. That's all I have to say. Im done, Now go ahead and try to tell me off some more. (It's entertaining) lol
For real though I'll be the bigger person and drop it. Sometimes you just can't get through to people. Rather talk sh*t, and never listen. 



Ok...who is harassing whom??

YOU sent me 3 PMs. Was that necessary?? No, but you did it anyways. YOU'RE the one who's taking this personal. 

and just like said above, it's your account and you can do what you want with it...it MY account and I can do what I want with it.  

If I feel like WE giving misleading information to newbies,  WE ARE GOING TO CORRECT YOU.  

So settle your little a$$ down. YOU are the one who's talking sh!t and NOT listening. You sound like a little girl who's mad that she got called out 




Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

If the vets leave the newbie section, you will have the blind leading the blind.

You knew the list wasn't virgin but this is the NEWBIE section so other newbies might not know that, that was the reason for the strict correction.

Its not that someone didn't answer your question, you just didn't get the answer in the format you wanted it in.


this is why it's so damn dead down here.  these girls don't  really want to learn  anything anymore.  puts op on the 'do not respond' list.




-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:


this is why it's so damn dead down here.  these girls don't  really want to learn  anything anymore.  puts op on the 'do not respond' list.




some of the senior and up members dont seem to want to either. 

how many times have i seen an ignorant comment of "I dont care what it is as long as it wears well"

so how does a newbie grow and learn when every single title they see now is 'VIRGIN BRAZILIAN HAIR' or 'VIRGIN MALAYSIAN HAIR' and the hair is from aliexpress and all these posts are being made by the more "experienced" board members

and then we come in here and start kicking a newbies @ss for makeing a "Virgin Vendor" list and there isnt a virgin vendor listed??



Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:


this is why it's so damn dead down here.  these girls don't  really want to learn  anything anymore.  puts op on the 'do not respond' list.




some of the senior and up members dont seem to want to either. 

how many times have i seen an ignorant comment of "I dont care what it is as long as it wears well"

so how does a newbie grow and learn when every single title they see now is 'VIRGIN BRAZILIAN HAIR' or 'VIRGIN MALAYSIAN HAIR' and the hair is from aliexpress and all these posts are being made by the more "experienced" board members

and then we come in here and start kicking a newbies @ss for makeing a "Virgin Vendor" list and there isnt a virgin vendor listed??


girl those titles don't mean sh*tt.  since the reload, you can be thanked into senior status within 3 weeks.

look.  telling this girl who is compiling a list - at least according to her thread title - that her VIRGIN vendor list only has one or two sellers of virgin hair on it is not wrong.  that is exactly how she'll learn that those 'virgin' titles don't mean anything.  if more people actually offered corrections instead of smiling and keekee-ing thangs might be different on the board now.




-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 2:29pm
newbie  section is DEFINITELY the place to make these threads, and to get the correct answers.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

newbie  section is DEFINITELY the place to make these threads, and to get the correct answers.



i cant argue with that at all

 and i wish this was happening outside the newbie section also becuz it has made this forum almost useless for searches

even google advanced searching this board leads to these idiot VIRGIN posts when almost all of it is some anson or aliexpress synthetic filler bullsh!t hair

in regards to the OP I just started feeling bad she was getting whipped for using the word Virgin when that word is incorrectly used almost on the daily in weaves


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 2:57pm
So which vendors are carrying raw virgin hair?


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

If the vets leave the newbie section, you will have the blind leading the blind.

You knew the list wasn't virgin but this is the NEWBIE section so other newbies might not know that, that was the reason for the strict correction.

Its not that someone didn't answer your question, you just didn't get the answer in the format you wanted it in.


Actually some people did help me.. 
And for the list If you read the whole post and this whole thread then thats on them.
Its like a book. You can read the title , but you should read the summary on the back to see what the rest of the book is about.. 

I just thought that someone could recommend me something they liked or heard of for me to research. Thats all.

However this post is getting ridiculous ! If if you guys wanna tell me the Do's and don'ts of BHM feel free to PM me.


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:


this is why it's so damn dead down here.  these girls don't  really want to learn  anything anymore.  puts op on the 'do not respond' list.




some of the senior and up members dont seem to want to either. 

how many times have i seen an ignorant comment of "I dont care what it is as long as it wears well"

so how does a newbie grow and learn when every single title they see now is 'VIRGIN BRAZILIAN HAIR' or 'VIRGIN MALAYSIAN HAIR' and the hair is from aliexpress and all these posts are being made by the more "experienced" board members

and then we come in here and start kicking a newbies @ss for makeing a "Virgin Vendor" list and there isnt a virgin vendor listed??


You guys are nuts. I make a simple mistake and you blow it out of proportion. Kicking my ass? REALLY ok lol


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:


this is why it's so damn dead down here.  these girls don't  really want to learn  anything anymore.  puts op on the 'do not respond' list.




some of the senior and up members dont seem to want to either. 

how many times have i seen an ignorant comment of "I dont care what it is as long as it wears well"

so how does a newbie grow and learn when every single title they see now is 'VIRGIN BRAZILIAN HAIR' or 'VIRGIN MALAYSIAN HAIR' and the hair is from aliexpress and all these posts are being made by the more "experienced" board members

and then we come in here and start kicking a newbies @ss for makeing a "Virgin Vendor" list and there isnt a virgin vendor listed??


girl those titles don't mean sh*tt.  since the reload, you can be thanked into senior status within 3 weeks.

look.  telling this girl who is compiling a list - at least according to her thread title - that her VIRGIN vendor list only has one or two sellers of virgin hair on it is not wrong.  that is exactly how she'll learn that those 'virgin' titles don't mean anything.  if more people actually offered corrections instead of smiling and keekee-ing thangs might be different on the board now.




SMH like I said you guys take this too serious. 
LIKE I said before I KNOW that some of them don't sell virgin hair. And I made a new post editing the title and the content of what I asked but thats not good enough.. SMH But what ever.. You guys are crazy. 


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:

Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Who said anything about seniority? 

If you have done research, trials and errors, then you wouldnt be asking these questions or getting e-mad at corrections. 

The definition of help is to assist someone move in a specified direction. 

Notice how that definition doesnt say give them the answer. 

You have a list of 10+ companies yet youre asking ppl to help you with a list of more companies because we're not more knowledgable in weaves and closures??? 

Oh...ok

Yes...pls do stick to youtube because it would seem your short attention span and comprehension are best suited for "gurus" who wear free hair for 2 weeks and give "thorough" reviews. 

Good luck with that and that attitude of yours

LOL smh..
I could go off and correct you, but why?
Just know not everyone does fake reviews (im very aware of that)
but hey lesson learned.. 

Thanks to the ladies who gave me advice and didnt try to go off on me for no reason 





Im thinking that somewhere and somehow, relaxer done burnt up your scalp and seeped into your brain or you braided your hair too tight one too many times. Because your COMPREHENSION skills are horribly lacking and your need to " learn" is a$$ backwards.

Where in my statement did i say that yt reviews were fake? Please quote it for me.

As well, if something or someone needs correction, DO IT. that's how one LEARNS. There is nothing wrong with correcting ppl. You need to humble yourself and accept correction so you can DO better. Its only for your own good. This attitude of "i know, i know, i know" will lead you no where in life.

So you can stop PMing me and being a little snot. Whatever you need to say can be said here.

....bout " home training".....* kisses teeth*


Lmao please... I'm done with your psycho ass trying to tell me this and that.. Your original comment was smart mouthed, And your upset that I'm defending my own post? Also you're talking in 3rd person like you know somebody GTFOH. BTW i don't relax my hair I probably have better hair than you ever will WITH OR WITHOUT weave. SO TBH idc if anyone withheld information(that's their choice and thank you to the ladies who actually help people instead of harass them on here). There's a big difference in whats acceptable and whats rude. As for comprehension skills YOUR the one who needs to look up the definition of forum and some of the reasons why people use them. Since you obviously havent read my other comments you seriously are no one to tell me I have a attitude. About anything point blank. Some of you BHM people take this too seriously. As for the PM's stop trying to tell me what to do with MY ACCOUNT. This has obviously become a personal matter as it no longer is talking about the OP so that's why I PM'd you because its ratchet to be debating over a forum in the public eye. That's all I have to say. Im done, Now go ahead and try to tell me off some more. (It's entertaining) lol
For real though I'll be the bigger person and drop it. Sometimes you just can't get through to people. Rather talk sh*t, and never listen. 



Ok...who is harassing whom??

YOU sent me 3 PMs. Was that necessary?? No, but you did it anyways. YOU'RE the one who's taking this personal. 

and just like said above, it's your account and you can do what you want with it...it MY account and I can do what I want with it.  

If I feel like WE giving misleading information to newbies,  WE ARE GOING TO CORRECT YOU.  

So settle your little a$$ down. YOU are the one who's talking sh!t and NOT listening. You sound like a little girl who's mad that she got called out 




Whatever helps you sleep at night


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

So which vendors are carrying raw virgin hair?

They're not going to tell you. ON BHM you have to "research" . 


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

newbie  section is DEFINITELY the place to make these threads, and to get the correct answers.



i cant argue with that at all

 and i wish this was happening outside the newbie section also becuz it has made this forum almost useless for searches

even google advanced searching this board leads to these idiot VIRGIN posts when almost all of it is some anson or aliexpress synthetic filler bullsh!t hair

in regards to the OP I just started feeling bad she was getting whipped for using the word Virgin when that word is incorrectly used almost on the daily in weaves

Dont feel bad for me, I just dont appreciate how rude someone can be. If you want to correct me then fine , lesson learned but for you guys to be going on and on about it is whats sad.


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 5:52pm
This goes to EVERYONE,
My OP was incorrectly titled. I know this, and I apologize, and I've corrected it by making a new post. Trust me I hear what everyone's saying. But the way you treat newbies is ridiculous (I'm not saying everyone acted this way)

However I simply wont stand when people comment on my post saying stuff like "Everyone wants a fish but doesn't want to learn to fish , they just want to show up to a fish buffet. Is this what the internet has come to lol" or something like that(IDC to read back and directly quote) Putting on a show to the more experienced members. Like HELLO i'm going to see that and in my honest opinion I see that as disrespectful. Thats all I'm saying.

This is a lesson learned on BHM. You guys can continue to ridicule me if you like. But its not going to prove anything, help anyone,or even make me feel bad ( I know some people are trying.)

So I exit this post hoping that everyone understands the situation from my POV i have a simple question and a whole bunch of people want to put their 2 cents in about a mistake I can't fix (I cant change the title) 

However, I made a new post for all to see. If people don't read and buy from the list without reading the thread that's on them.  

I now understand (thanks to the people who taught me how to search BHM) That you guys all ready have post on the information I asked. 

Okay so I'm really done. Like I said its not that serious. Its just a forum. Its is not a matter of life and death that I get a closure. So if people don't wish to share their knowledge with a newbie because they rather them find out on their own FINE but 
N O  N E E D  T O  B E  D I S R E S P E C T F U L 
and make snarly remarks about someones not knowing about how things work around here.

I'm no longer commenting on this post. I'm no longer reading this post. So if you say anything directed to me its a waste of time. If you want to talk/tell me something in a informing and respectful manner feel free to PM me. 

I hope you ladies have a good day,  and think about what I said.Smile




Posted By: shoefreakbaby
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

If the vets leave the newbie section, you will have the blind leading the blind.

You knew the list wasn't virgin but this is the NEWBIE section so other newbies might not know that, that was the reason for the strict correction.

Its not that someone didn't answer your question, you just didn't get the answer in the format you wanted it in.

You can stay, but play nice.
You were the first to pop off and OP was not rude, its not that serious. 

You were once a newbie, please remember that 

you sound angry 



Nunhay please stop explaining your self


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:


Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

So which vendors are carrying raw virgin hair?


They're not going to tell you. ON BHM you have to "research" . 


My research brings me to the companies selling processed hair lmao.   


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:


Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

So which vendors are carrying raw virgin hair?


They're not going to tell you. ON BHM you have to "research" . 


My research brings me to the companies selling processed hair lmao.   

I know, But theres no reasoning with these people. I dont know what they expect. You to kiss their ass I guess. I never knew it was going to be like this or else I wouldn't came on here. All I can say is Google BHM good hair or something like that. And if you dont want processed hair your definitely going to have to pay for it.


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

If the vets leave the newbie section, you will have the blind leading the blind.

You knew the list wasn't virgin but this is the NEWBIE section so other newbies might not know that, that was the reason for the strict correction.

Its not that someone didn't answer your question, you just didn't get the answer in the format you wanted it in.

You can stay, but play nice.
You were the first to pop off and OP was not rude, its not that serious. 

You were once a newbie, please remember that 

you sound angry 



Nunhay please stop explaining your self

I appreciate someone seeing that I wasn't the one originally going off on people. I'm not going to explain myself to them. It just irritates me that people can go on and on about this BS. I just wanna be like "STFU". I really dont wanna get belligerent but damn.. lol

But thanks and i'm out


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:


Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

So which vendors are carrying raw virgin hair?


They're not going to tell you. ON BHM you have to "research" . 


My research brings me to the companies selling processed hair lmao.   


yep

searches are useless

YT vids are titled virgin, the posts here are titled virgin and hardly anyone actually has it because waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i dont want to spend 40/oz for pure hair I'd rather spend $15  $7 an ounce for yak @ss hair and then b!tch about it turning sideways on me

WELCOME TO THE NEW BHM!! LOL



**edited post to fix the price of yak @ss hair


Posted By: *M&M*
Date Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 2:31am
WOW ya damned if you do and damned if you don't.
As far as finding good actual virgin hair it's going to have to be a trial and error type of deal because you really can't even trust the companies that say their hair is virgin to sell you actual virgin hair. If you like steam or even chemical processed then buy it. If not be ready to spend more and maybe do more work. The definition of "virgin" hair has been watered down on here and the word "virgin" is being used soooo loosely...


Posted By: shoefreakbaby
Date Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 2:37am
Originally posted by *M&M* *M&M* wrote:

WOW ya damned if you do and damned if you don't.
As far as finding good actual virgin hair it's going to have to be a trial and error type of deal because you really can't even trust the companies that say their hair is virgin to sell you actual virgin hair. If you like steam or even chemical processed then buy it. If not be ready to spend more and maybe do more work. The definition of "virgin" hair has been watered down on here and the word "virgin" is being used soooo loosely...

Very true, to me its just means non bss hair.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 5:21am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by nuhnay nuhnay wrote:


Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

So which vendors are carrying raw virgin hair?


They're not going to tell you. ON BHM you have to "research" . 


My research brings me to the companies selling processed hair lmao.   


yep

searches are useless

YT vids are titled virgin, the posts here are titled virgin and hardly anyone actually has it because waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i dont want to spend 40/oz for pure hair I'd rather spend $15  $7 an ounce for yak @ss hair and then b!tch about it turning sideways on me

WELCOME TO THE NEW BHM!! LOL



**edited post to fix the price of yak @ss hair
 
Pretty muchAngry


Posted By: kilaniboo
Date Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 7:59am
Thank God i joined BHM when real virgin indian hair was still attainable and installed....otherwise I wouldnt know how to detect it! These companies that have been popping up over the last few years are nothing but processed crap. I remember my first purchase of Wags natural straight, that was some real virgin hair, it was nothing uniform about those waves, and was so full of body and texture that I only needed 8 ounces. Now people are installing 5-6 bundles to get a decent install. Its so sad what the hair game has come down to Cry


Posted By: Kier7141
Date Posted: Jun 28 2012 at 2:31pm
I know I am kind of late and I did not read to see if someone added this but Indianhair.net have some closures idk if they are good but ppl say that it is good hair and the closures start at 65


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jun 28 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by kilaniboo kilaniboo wrote:

Thank God i joined BHM when real virgin indian hair was still attainable and installed....otherwise I wouldnt know how to detect it!


I hear that.  Thats when BHM had real hair being worn.   Its like BSSBHM all day everyday with this chinese hair


Posted By: Karma88
Date Posted: Jun 28 2012 at 3:27pm
I know Im late but you forgot:
juju
hairaddictonline
indianhaircompany.com
indique
wagmans


Posted By: chidiva79
Date Posted: Jun 28 2012 at 9:08pm
Whatever you do...PLEASE take off Luvin Hair


Posted By: California
Date Posted: Jun 29 2012 at 8:59pm
This is the newbie section. I'm sure some knowledgeable people pass through to do more than feel superior. Some people need to attain a sense of power more productively. Sorry I cannot help much. I got a closure from a cv with good hair quality but the closure baded within three months. They should last a year so I can't help answer. If I knew I would either hush or help, not chastise.


Posted By: California
Date Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 8:23am
Did anyone mention Extensions Plus?...If price is not a factor...


Posted By: chocolatechip
Date Posted: Jul 08 2012 at 9:52am
wow


Posted By: aussieBlush
Date Posted: Jul 13 2012 at 8:41pm
Guys i think what she ment was: has she left any companies out because she is trying to research where to purchase from.
Some of us dont post in these forums so maybe the wording isnt perfect but yu have newbies like me who research for months over one brand of hair but ive only just started contributing to BHM and i still ask questions that sound stupid


Posted By: Carolinadoll
Date Posted: Jul 13 2012 at 11:01pm
@nuhnay...Thank you much for at least trying to initiate a suggestible "good vendor" list for the newbies section...unfortunately the answers have been so vague.

Some may call this venting, but it's just the truth. It's very sad that when one comes to a vanity such as hair extensions, women can be so acerbic. A forum is a place to come for info based on others experiences and feedback. If the list provided listed more bogus vendors than good, then be courteous enough to share that rather than saying "more than half of those vendors are no good"...really??? Or better yet, the responses like you're back in grade school like "do your research like everyone else". Where that is very much understood, it's okay to share some information. It's unfortunate that AA women are always doing the next thing to prevent the next woman from getting ahead, where as my other friends are typically the main ones sharing info to help get you ahead. It's completely fine for those who want to keep their vendors under wraps for obvious reasons (to many consumers may depreciate value, etc), however it's okay to share your knowledge. The main ones holding back are the main ones seeking others info when they share it.

My advise to us newbies/lurkers are to...do your research...EVERYWHERE (BHM, YT, Google, etc), trust your gut instinct and take the plunge, you win some, you loose some, but now you know. Fortunately my first order from AE was a success and the hair is amazing, but I searched for months. Then too, once you've found what works for you, why change it (unless you have to). Anywho...for my newbies, I'd be happy to share for those who'd like to know...that's why I'm here :).

Happy Hair Hunting!!!


Posted By: nuhnay
Date Posted: Jul 14 2012 at 3:59am
Originally posted by Carolinadoll Carolinadoll wrote:

@nuhnay...Thank you much for at least trying to initiate a suggestible "good vendor" list for the newbies section...unfortunately the answers have been so vague.

Some may call this venting, but it's just the truth. It's very sad that when one comes to a vanity such as hair extensions, women can be so acerbic. A forum is a place to come for info based on others experiences and feedback. If the list provided listed more bogus vendors than good, then be courteous enough to share that rather than saying "more than half of those vendors are no good"...really??? Or better yet, the responses like you're back in grade school like "do your research like everyone else". Where that is very much understood, it's okay to share some information. It's unfortunate that AA women are always doing the next thing to prevent the next woman from getting ahead, where as my other friends are typically the main ones sharing info to help get you ahead. It's completely fine for those who want to keep their vendors under wraps for obvious reasons (to many consumers may depreciate value, etc), however it's okay to share your knowledge. The main ones holding back are the main ones seeking others info when they share it.

My advise to us newbies/lurkers are to...do your research...EVERYWHERE (BHM, YT, Google, etc), trust your gut instinct and take the plunge, you win some, you loose some, but now you know. Fortunately my first order from AE was a success and the hair is amazing, but I searched for months. Then too, once you've found what works for you, why change it (unless you have to). Anywho...for my newbies, I'd be happy to share for those who'd like to know...that's why I'm here :).

Happy Hair Hunting!!!

Yeah I know right people on here can be NUTS at first I thought they were giving constructive critisim but after a while people started being plain rude. I got a few PMs from ladies I have to take my hat off to for their kindness. Its just that if the vets want people to research then what does my post hurt to anyone? I didnt give a review on the hair so if other ladies seen my post they would have to search some more before they could develop a opinion on it. So yeah its sad when women come to that. I personally think they should make a post on how things work so newbies know.


Posted By: NatachaUnelus
Date Posted: Sep 14 2012 at 1:41pm
well. this coming from another newbie- I'm disappointed. I would have loved to get some clear answers from this post. Alot of ty guru's have their top virgin hair vendor list but they are all different from each other. I'm looking for long lasting, limitied to no tangle/shed but also the closest in texture to AA hair and/or thick stranded virgin hair.  I have midnite hair beauty on a u part and it's not so bad so far- it's only been a week though.



Posted By: EmmaJOHNSON
Date Posted: Sep 14 2012 at 9:15pm
i ordered from for your nice hair before, it's not good hair


Posted By: YOYOLADY
Date Posted: Sep 16 2012 at 3:05am
i ordered from luvin hair before, it's good quality


Posted By: Tanzi2001
Date Posted: Sep 16 2012 at 7:56am
^Why are all these vendors in here lying? Newbies please be careful. There are plenty vendors trolling in this thread with their one-line responses that the hair is good. Do your research on here and remember Google is your friend.

-------------
It all began in 1908


Posted By: COUTURENIKKI222
Date Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 4:30am
Smh makes you don't even want to buy no hair on line just fly to India and chop it off someone head pay them and weft and clean it on your own. ;( this is sad so they leave nits on processed hair!


Posted By: myluvinhair
Date Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 5:31am
Originally posted by COUTURENIKKI222 COUTURENIKKI222 wrote:

Smh makes you don't even want to buy no hair on line just fly to India and chop it off someone head pay them and weft and clean it on your own. ;( this is sad so they leave nits on processed hair!
 
trust ourself instead of reviews


Posted By: COUTURENIKKI222
Date Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 5:43am
Originally posted by myluvinhair myluvinhair wrote:


Originally posted by COUTURENIKKI222 COUTURENIKKI222 wrote:

Smh makes you don't even want to buy no hair on line just fly to India and chop it off someone head pay them and weft and clean it on your own. ;( this is sad so they leave nits on processed hair!

 
trust ourself instead of reviews




You got that right girlfriend go find an Indian and get the hair yourself! Lol


Posted By: NatachaUnelus
Date Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 9:17am
lol lol lol no joke, i seriously think that to my crazy self sometimes lol. like "oohhh, her her is pretty- where's my scissors", LOL. then i come to my senses. ShockedLOLLOLLOLShocked


Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Sep 18 2012 at 5:05am
All I'll say is be careful. There are a lot of CVs here with the "I purchase from A hair, bad hair" "I purchase from B hair, good hair"


-------------


Posted By: yayaperssona
Date Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 12:33am
Sunny Grace!!! noooo...order at your own risk


Posted By: LindseyJ88
Date Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 11:49pm
OP its too bad that you havent really made any real gains in your hair search. Honestly, and this is 100% honest, Im an avid wearer of extensions, but lately I've been feeling bamboozled. The hair game has GONE DOWN. Everyone and they're tired unemployed uncle is trying to sell you "virgin" hair of some origin. Im SICK of it. Its like buying  a knockoff bag at regular price. Who's really winning???
 The best advice I can give you is dont waste alot of money becuase they market is saturated, the demand is high and the product is diminishing in quality. I would just determine how long you need to wear this closure piece for and determine a concrete budget for how much you're willing to spend--stick to it. Remain realistic on how long you plan to actually wear this hair. Develop of set of standards that you want from your company. (For me I needed a company that had competitive pricing, a return policy and flat rate shipping.) Then continue to do what youve been doing which is researching google, BHM, YT, and the perspective hair websites. once you narrow down your search.
Understand that whatever you buy there will be some tradeoff, such as if you get a cheaper closure you may have to do some doctoring to get it how you like. If you buy a more expensive closure you will STILL have to tweak.
OP, I know this thread got side tracked by drama, so you never mentioned a price range. Ive heard good things about extensionsplus.com. Ive personally used halleyscurls.com (relaxed texture small..still good after two years) and I've seen wagmanhair.com version of the closure (i didnt like it because it was odd, shaped like a circle,hair density too thick and it didnt seem like it would cover enough area on my head to look realistic)....
As far as your list of vendors and who I could add, I cannot think of any that weren't already mentioned.
Honestly now Im not sure that anyone is selling virgin hair. Id have to see it to believe it myself. Honestly, if all you need is long lasting (6months +) and minimal shedding you could probably find a good vendor selling non virgin or REMY hair. I agree that the word virgin has really been used rather loosely as of late. I would NOT get caught up into origins of hair because the truth is this. Hair texture is based on RACE not ETHNICITY... you can be from AMERICA selling AMERICAN hair but if you recieved the hair from Su Wong, who is asian, you will have asian hair.  There are really only 3-4 textures of hair possible. You have asian hair, hispanic( similar to caucasian) , african(negroid) or european(caucasian). Most of the other mumbo jumbo doesnt matter thats just marketing schematics. More than likely youre recieving asian hair (yes even if its indian becuase they are asian)...
i hope this helps..
PS  :  YES the climate of BHM has changed and all the cat fighting has been counterproductive to any real gain from the website forum in the weave section as of late, but not everyone is a dramawhore. I would just advice next time to not even respond to it. sometimes its just not worth the energy, and people will learn that internet crap doesnt phase you. you're above it and on here for information only. Misery loves company and when ppl find they are not fulfilled in their real lives they come online to become internet bullies ....lol..its how they get off. I wouldnt worry nor repsond.
I still like to offer my earnest opinion for the sake of at least trying to help. I hope you do come back and post pics of your install when you finally order.. :)
 


Posted By: Deedee01
Date Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 4:59am
Lindseyj88, very well said. You are a really nice person. I really loved the part you said about people not being fulfilled in their lives ,and then coming on here to bully people. Some girl posted something on here about vendors,and some dragon girl almost had here for dinner ( very out of order,and she needs to be ashamed of herself).

I've only just started my hair business,I live in the Uk, can anyone please recommend and good American wholesale vendors please. I understand people hoard their hair vendors,but I'm in the UK, so theirs no competition if you are in the US and am in the Uk,we've got different target groups. You can email me if you don't feel comfortable posting it on here.
nasiegbu@yahoo.com
Cheers!


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 7:45am
Not sure if it's been mentioned but I would not rely on youtube for reviews especially since most of the "gurus" are receiving free hair in exchange for a review.


Posted By: tufftresses
Date Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 8:16am
Contact me (tufftresses@gmail.com) for information about the brand that I carry. Here's a review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sUKGYlWJLYM


Posted By: miss america
Date Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 9:29pm
DO NOT ORDER FROM "FOR YOUR NICE HAIR". I see that you listed them. I ordered from them twice this year. For myself. Then for my sister. Both times were a disaster.


Posted By: JordanaBayBee
Date Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:22pm
I love my AV's but I've ordered from overseas vendors as well and as long as they take paypal or are well known, it's just as smooth. I had to stop ordering from Holly though, I kept getting crap hair. I've recently made purchases from Jeffery, B-Dogg, Leela and Rex. Does anybody know what happened to JaiTraders?



Print Page | Close Window