Print Page | Close Window

EXPOSED!! INDUSTRYLOCS IS ON ALIEXPRESS

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=340404
Printed Date: Sep 23 2018 at 1:02pm


Topic: EXPOSED!! INDUSTRYLOCS IS ON ALIEXPRESS
Posted By: HairDiva2502
Subject: EXPOSED!! INDUSTRYLOCS IS ON ALIEXPRESS
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 1:01am
INDUSTRY LOCS IS FAKE AND DOES NOT HAVE 100% UNPROCESSED HAIR! THE OWNER PURCHASES HAIR BY THE KILO ON ALIEXPRESS. SHE EVEN HAS PICTURES ON INDUSTRYLOCS.COM, AS WELL AS HER FACEBOOK PAGE THAT SHE STORE DIRECTLY FROM THE WEBSITE. I AM EXPOSING HER BECAUSE SHE IS STEALING FROM HUNDREDS OF WOMEN, WHO ARE PAYING $100-$200/BUNDLE, WHEN SHE'S ONLY PAYING $30-$50!! SHE IS EVEN "CLAIMING" TO HAVE 100% VIRGIN UNPROCESSED HAIR, WHEN THAT SH*T IS STRAIGHT FROM CHINA! STOP FRONTING FEE! THAT'S FORGERY AND THEFT! HOW DARE YOU!!!



Replies:
Posted By: thebombdotkom
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 1:55am
So.........who's the aliexpress vendor? LOL

-------------
Starting Length: Neck
Current Length: Longest layer @ WL
Short Term/2013 Goal: Full Waist Length
Ultimate Goal: Full Hip Length


Posted By: breBR3bre
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 2:05am
Geek


Posted By: SecretCie
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 3:00am
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

So.........who's the aliexpress vendor? LOL

this is what's important


Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 6:32am
this is nothing new..........most vendors do this. if you dont know who the vendor is on aliexpress, pooof


Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 7:02am
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

this is nothing new..........most vendors do this. if you dont know who the vendor is on aliexpress, pooof


Exactly. Welcome to the hair game. Thats what most AV's do. Buy the hair for $25 and sell it for $150 and give it some wack name like Uranusian so folks will buy it.


Posted By: blkbuttafly
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 10:35am
Not caping for this av, but How is that stealing?

Its called markup for profit...aka, a business.

Just like you see blazers on aliexpress with blazers from forever21 or h&m...are those companies stealing??

No....Thats how businesses are run.

And how is this exposing if you dont list the cv??? If you're going to be mad, come correct


Posted By: sarrah922
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by SecretCie SecretCie wrote:

Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

So.........who's the aliexpress vendor? LOL

this is what's important


-------------


Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 12:31pm
Honey EVERYTHING you purchase is marked up. Business owners buy things wholesale and mark it up to make a profit. That's just how it goes. Now we need that vendor LOL


Posted By: redbone.savage
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by sarrah922 sarrah922 wrote:

Originally posted by SecretCie SecretCie wrote:

Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

So.........who's the aliexpress vendor? LOL

this is what's important


-------------


Posted By: MzCaliky
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 3:02pm
Do you get mad when you shop at Walmart too? Lol! They dhole is marking up the ish they get from China. Why you mad? You bought some marked up hair?


Posted By: breBR3bre
Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 3:26pm
She aint coming back to "expose" nothing


Posted By: bweave_itn08
Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 9:42am
sooo.. China doesn't have virgin hair? oh ok.. LOL


Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 11:39am
Originally posted by breBR3bre breBR3bre wrote:

She aint coming back to "expose" nothing


Nope. She's just someone that found out how the hair game really is and feels played. She may as well expose EVERY company in the world.


Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by breBR3bre breBR3bre wrote:

She aint coming back to "expose" nothing


Nope. She's just someone that found out how the hair game really is and feels played. She may as well expose EVERY company in the world.
 
Exactly! LOLLOLLOL


Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 5:47pm
GirrlllllSleepy


Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 11:18pm
LOL


Posted By: breBR3bre
Date Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 12:29am
Freeeeeeepoooosssst????


Posted By: PeachyPlum
Date Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 6:08am
I really clicked on this topic hoping she was going to 'expose' their supplier, damn, what a waste.


Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 1:11pm
Girl welcome to the game of American Vendors... They will buy hair by the kilo from aliexpress, and of course put a 30-40% up charge on each bundle to make a profit lol... i mean they can buy 10 bundles  of 16 inch for $350-400 dollars and charge their customers 100-150 for each bundle, and that us basically a big profit, ssssooo thats the way they make their business... Thats y u need to find the vendor and share it with us so we can go striaght to the vendor and buy it lol... duuhhh


Posted By: SecretCie
Date Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 2:40am
Damn still no vendor smh lol


Posted By: Spoiled302
Date Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 8:17am
LOL

-------------
F.O.H Obama Haters


Posted By: Missdobs
Date Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 5:15pm
LOL at "how dare you". 

So please HOW MUCH do YOU suggest she charges for it?  

You didn't come here with a review, or pictures or even a complaint about her customer service. And you're clearly not half as upset as you claim to be because after your initial post that was it! 

Listen, stop knocking her hustle! She didn't FORCE you at gunpoint to buy her hair or anyone else for that matter!

If you want to help the "hundreds of women" she's supposedly "scamming", please give them the vendors information and leave the brand industrylocs out of it. 

You are in no position to dictate how much money any business owner should mark up their goods.  Do you know what her overheads are? Do you know how many mouths she feeds? Nonsense

If you don't want, DONT BUY!




Posted By: divaJones0308
Date Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 5:27pm
  All of the vendors i know are buying from aliexpress or dhgate but if people like it i love it. As long as they not selling jacked up hair I say Sell Sell Sell! do people get mad at the asians for selling milkyway or other brands even thought we know where they get the hair from No. Sell Sell Sell.LOL 


Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 5:53pm
^^^Hell no and they still buy that raggedy ass milky way too LOL


Posted By: bbsinclair
Date Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 12:10am
DUH. It's called wholesale vs. retail .... Do you really think all the shoes you buy cost $30 to make? smh


Posted By: eleisha26
Date Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 8:23am
Originally posted by bbsinclair bbsinclair wrote:

DUH. It's called wholesale vs. retail .... Do you really think all the shoes you buy cost $30 to make? smh



-------------


Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 12:32pm
this thread is still living eh?


Posted By: LushHair_Fein
Date Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 2:28pm
Might as well get a fp then...


Posted By: daffyjane
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:29am
I ordered 3 bundles of Peruvian hair from Industry Locs in the lengths 16,18, and 20. When i weighed the hair on my scale the 16 was 3.6 oz.,the 18 was 3.4 oz., and the 20 was 3.4. On their site they advertise 4.0oz per bundle. I called them and her assistant Damia answered and I explained to her there was a discrepancy and that all 3 of my bundles had less than 4.0 oz. She said that each bundle should be between 3.7oz-4.0oz. I said that's fine but however my hair is still less than 3.70z. I also took  pictures of each bundle on the scale and e-mailed them to her so that she could see for herself.She apologized and told me to send the hair back. Whe I sent it back, my only request was that the hair be overnighted to me because I had to push back my hair appointment. They indeed sent it right back to me and I weighed it once again to make sure I had been sent the correct amount of hair this time. AGAIN when I weighed the hair, 2 bundles out of 3  was still less than 4.0oz and still less than the alleged 3.7oz that her assistant Damia said it should be. The 20 inch was exactly 3.7 and both the 16 inch and 18 inch were 3.6oz. I called Damia once again to tell her that I was sent less hair than I was supposed to get. Again, I took pictures of the hair and emailed it to her. And once again, she told me to send it back and the right amount of hair would sent to me. At this point, I had been patient and very humble, especially since the girl Damia was very nice. This time I overnighted the hair back to them because again I had to push back my hair appointment ONCE AGAIN. At this point, I paid $15 for the original shipping fee, then $11 for priority mail when I first sent back the hair, and last $29 to overnight it to them once again. I explained to Damia i didnt need my money back that I paid for the hair, but i do believe I should be compensated for all the money I paid in shipping fees, because it was a discrepancy on their part twice. She told me she would speak to Felicia Collins about it and call me back within the hour. A hour passed and I didnt receive a callback from Damia so I decided to call back, but I got no answer. For the next 4 hours, I called once an hour and no one would answer the phone. However, I do follow Industry-Locs on Instagram and saw that they were uploading pictures to their page. At this point, I called back and left a message saying that I didnt appreciate the fact that my phone calls wasnt returned and being ignored, but they had the time to upload to Instagram. Within the next 5 minutes, I (@daffyjane)was blocked on Instagram, and my home and phone number was blocked from calling them. Keep in mind, I didnt write anything on their Instagram page nor did I have any intention to. Everytime I called, it would say the number was out of service and NOBODY still didnt return my call. At this point, I didnt know what was going on because I had already shipped out the hair, I didnt get a call back, and I was blocked from getting in contact with them. I sent them several e-mails asking them what was going on and nobody never replied back to me. It was to the point, I had to let her know if I didnt receive my hair or money back by the end of the week that I was going to take legal action. I had to make my cousin from Atlant.a (I live in NY) 3-way them. At this point, someone answers and I ask her what's going on. She said she didn't know and that somebody would return my phone call that day. Ofcourse nobody still didn't call me. Finally 3 days later, i called blocked and Damia answered and told me that they did receive my hair and that Felicia sent me hair out once again for the third time. 2 days later, the hair came and once again for the third time it was still less than 3.7 and 4.0oz., measuring 3.6oz and 3.5. So I came to the conclusion that they are ripping people off. I'm a very understanding woman and I know mistakes happen, but there is no way that hair was sent to me THREE times and all of them were the incorrect amount of hair. That means that she's intentionally ripping people off. I suggest to everyone to think twice about getting hair from Industry-Locs. You may think you're getting  a good deal, but in reality she's not giving you what you pay for. And just like she works hard for her money, so do we as customers. On top of that there is no professionalism. I was very humble,patient, respectful, and had not gotten rude once, and I was treated as a criminal. I was blocked from contacting them, my phone calls and e-mails were ignored, and to top it off I still didnt get the amount of hair I paid for. That is the last time I will ever purchase from them!


Posted By: Pretty_Thick_Me
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:37pm
Girl industrylocs blocked me on ig because I asked if her hair was authentic Brazilian, Peruvian, etc or was it jus a name she gave to make it sound exotic. & she blocked me lol smh.


Posted By: daffyjane
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:05pm

I ordered 3 bundles of Peruvian hair from Industry Locs in the lengths 16,18, and 20. When i weighed the hair on my scale the 16 was 3.6 oz.,the 18 was 3.4 oz., and the 20 was 3.4. On their site they advertise 4.0oz per bundle. I called them and her assistant Damia answered and I explained to her there was a discrepancy and that all 3 of my bundles had less than 4.0 oz. She said that each bundle should be between 3.7oz-4.0oz. I said that's fine but however my hair is still less than 3.70z. I also took  pictures of each bundle on the scale and e-mailed them to her so that she could see for herself.She apologized and told me to send the hair back. Whe I sent it back, my only request was that the hair be overnighted to me because I had to push back my hair appointment. They indeed sent it right back to me and I weighed it once again to make sure I had been sent the correct amount of hair this time. AGAIN when I weighed the hair, 2 bundles out of 3  was still less than 4.0oz and still less than the alleged 3.7oz that her assistant Damia said it should be. The 20 inch was exactly 3.7 and both the 16 inch and 18 inch were 3.6oz. I called Damia once again to tell her that I was sent less hair than I was supposed to get. Again, I took pictures of the hair and emailed it to her. And once again, she told me to send it back and the right amount of hair would sent to me. At this point, I had been patient and very humble, especially since the girl Damia was very nice. This time I overnighted the hair back to them because again I had to push back my hair appointment ONCE AGAIN. At this point, I paid $15 for the original shipping fee, then $11 for priority mail when I first sent back the hair, and last $29 to overnight it to them once again. I explained to Damia i didnt need my money back that I paid for the hair, but i do believe I should be compensated for all the money I paid in shipping fees, because it was a discrepancy on their part twice. She told me she would speak to Felicia Collins about it and call me back within the hour. A hour passed and I didnt receive a callback from Damia so I decided to call back, but I got no answer. For the next 4 hours, I called once an hour and no one would answer the phone. However, I do follow Industry-Locs on Instagram and saw that they were uploading pictures to their page. At this point, I called back and left a message saying that I didnt appreciate the fact that my phone calls wasnt returned and being ignored, but they had the time to upload to Instagram. Within the next 5 minutes, I (@daffyjane)was blocked on Instagram, and my home and phone number was blocked from calling them. Keep in mind, I didnt write anything on their Instagram page nor did I have any intention to. Everytime I called, it would say the number was out of service and NOBODY still didnt return my call. At this point, I didnt know what was going on because I had already shipped out the hair, I didnt get a call back, and I was blocked from getting in contact with them. I sent them several e-mails asking them what was going on and nobody never replied back to me. It was to the point, I had to let her know if I didnt receive my hair or money back by the end of the week that I was going to take legal action. I had to make my cousin from Atlant.a (I live in NY) 3-way them. At this point, someone answers and I ask her what's going on. She said she didn't know and that somebody would return my phone call that day. Ofcourse nobody still didn't call me. Finally 3 days later, i called blocked and Damia answered and told me that they did receive my hair and that Felicia sent me hair out once again for the third time. 2 days later, the hair came and once again for the third time it was still less than 3.7 and 4.0oz., measuring 3.6oz and 3.5. So I came to the conclusion that they are ripping people off. I'm a very understanding woman and I know mistakes happen, but there is no way that hair was sent to me THREE times and all of them were the incorrect amount of hair. That means that she's intentionally ripping people off. I suggest to everyone to think twice about getting hair from Industry-Locs. You may think you're getting  a good deal, but in reality she's not giving you what you pay for. And just like she works hard for her money, so do we as customers. On top of that there is no professionalism. I was very humble,patient, respectful, and had not gotten rude once, and I was treated as a criminal. I was blocked from contacting them, my phone calls and e-mails were ignored, and to top it off I still didnt get the amount of hair I paid for. That is the last time I will ever purchase from them!



Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:33pm
I agree that it is misleading and a ripoff if they are on Ali Express selling the same hair you could otherwise get for much cheaper elsewhere on Ali Express. The difference between that and retail stores is that retail stores are the middlemen. We can't go to China or wherever and get our household supplies so that's why there's a Walmart. But for someone to perch their "business" on Ali Express and give the impression that they have something for sale that is superior to the place they got it from, is wrong imo.


Posted By: malikahbanks
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:07pm
no vendor no fun!


Posted By: brenda38
Date Posted: Mar 03 2015 at 10:11am
So, I just received my hair from this company industry-locs .   com. I ordered 3 bundles, a closure and weft sealer. My bundles were folded 3 times and my closure looks like something from the beauty supply store. Also, she packaged my order in a tiny, tiny brown box. She also advertised that all bundles will come in pink bags but I got plastic. She and I had a horrible exchange on Instagram and she blocked me. She has the worst customer service and is very juvenile. I actually cancelled my order PRIOR to shipping and she refused, even after giving that option on Instagram through a comment to another follower! I will be following up with the BBB! I see she has an F Rating and 4 complaints already. I hate I spent money with this company.


Posted By: PinoyHairAddict
Date Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 6:52pm
"God made the universe, everything else is made in China."

If you're being sold martian, plutonian or whatever type of hair, better buy it straight from China. This could be done by reading and watching reviews of actual buyers who's found reputable direct suppliers. I believe that most authentic hair being sold are chinese (either sold virgin or processed to mimic different textures and given exotic names), indian(see chinese in parenthesis), filipino(processed to tighter curls and kinkier textures) and russian(for caucasians. Most expensive. Usually unprocessed)

Filipino hair is only a bit more expensive because there are fewer provinces where people sell their hair and they usually ask for a bigger amount than say chinese or indian. Either you buy the hype of these 'tajikistan' 'exotic' hair and get a mildly processed, decent remy hair or buy the most common authentic virgin hair and pay the high price as an investment.


Posted By: PerfectDiva
Date Posted: Mar 14 2015 at 3:28pm
No vendor


Posted By: pink.jester87
Date Posted: Mar 14 2015 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by daffyjane daffyjane wrote:

I ordered 3 bundles of Peruvian hair from Industry Locs in the lengths 16,18, and 20. When i weighed the hair on my scale the 16 was 3.6 oz.,the 18 was 3.4 oz., and the 20 was 3.4. On their site they advertise 4.0oz per bundle. I called them and her assistant Damia answered and I explained to her there was a discrepancy and that all 3 of my bundles had less than 4.0 oz. She said that each bundle should be between 3.7oz-4.0oz. I said that's fine but however my hair is still less than 3.70z. I also took  pictures of each bundle on the scale and e-mailed them to her so that she could see for herself.She apologized and told me to send the hair back. Whe I sent it back, my only request was that the hair be overnighted to me because I had to push back my hair appointment. They indeed sent it right back to me and I weighed it once again to make sure I had been sent the correct amount of hair this time. AGAIN when I weighed the hair, 2 bundles out of 3  was still less than 4.0oz and still less than the alleged 3.7oz that her assistant Damia said it should be. The 20 inch was exactly 3.7 and both the 16 inch and 18 inch were 3.6oz. I called Damia once again to tell her that I was sent less hair than I was supposed to get. Again, I took pictures of the hair and emailed it to her. And once again, she told me to send it back and the right amount of hair would sent to me. At this point, I had been patient and very humble, especially since the girl Damia was very nice. This time I overnighted the hair back to them because again I had to push back my hair appointment ONCE AGAIN. At this point, I paid $15 for the original shipping fee, then $11 for priority mail when I first sent back the hair, and last $29 to overnight it to them once again. I explained to Damia i didnt need my money back that I paid for the hair, but i do believe I should be compensated for all the money I paid in shipping fees, because it was a discrepancy on their part twice. She told me she would speak to Felicia Collins about it and call me back within the hour. A hour passed and I didnt receive a callback from Damia so I decided to call back, but I got no answer. For the next 4 hours, I called once an hour and no one would answer the phone. However, I do follow Industry-Locs on Instagram and saw that they were uploading pictures to their page. At this point, I called back and left a message saying that I didnt appreciate the fact that my phone calls wasnt returned and being ignored, but they had the time to upload to Instagram. Within the next 5 minutes, I (@daffyjane)was blocked on Instagram, and my home and phone number was blocked from calling them. Keep in mind, I didnt write anything on their Instagram page nor did I have any intention to. Everytime I called, it would say the number was out of service and NOBODY still didnt return my call. At this point, I didnt know what was going on because I had already shipped out the hair, I didnt get a call back, and I was blocked from getting in contact with them. I sent them several e-mails asking them what was going on and nobody never replied back to me. It was to the point, I had to let her know if I didnt receive my hair or money back by the end of the week that I was going to take legal action. I had to make my cousin from Atlant.a (I live in NY) 3-way them. At this point, someone answers and I ask her what's going on. She said she didn't know and that somebody would return my phone call that day. Ofcourse nobody still didn't call me. Finally 3 days later, i called blocked and Damia answered and told me that they did receive my hair and that Felicia sent me hair out once again for the third time. 2 days later, the hair came and once again for the third time it was still less than 3.7 and 4.0oz., measuring 3.6oz and 3.5. So I came to the conclusion that they are ripping people off. I'm a very understanding woman and I know mistakes happen, but there is no way that hair was sent to me THREE times and all of them were the incorrect amount of hair. That means that she's intentionally ripping people off. I suggest to everyone to think twice about getting hair from Industry-Locs. You may think you're getting  a good deal, but in reality she's not giving you what you pay for. And just like she works hard for her money, so do we as customers. On top of that there is no professionalism. I was very humble,patient, respectful, and had not gotten rude once, and I was treated as a criminal. I was blocked from contacting them, my phone calls and e-mails were ignored, and to top it off I still didnt get the amount of hair I paid for. That is the last time I will ever purchase from them!





Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Mar 15 2015 at 6:28pm
Summary of that long post


Posted By: Chanee007
Date Posted: Mar 16 2015 at 9:23am
:::Wake me up when she posts the vendor::: SleepyLOL


Posted By: brenda38
Date Posted: Jun 13 2015 at 1:41am
they are lighting her facebook page up with bad reviews. 

https://www.facebook.com/industrylocs?fref=ts


Posted By: marie67
Date Posted: Jun 13 2015 at 5:53pm
I live in DC and that's all of these chicks are selling is that damn Ali Express hair thinking they're doing something great! I see this crap in Atlanta as well! The minute I see perfect curled pattern hair, I know it's not virgin which isn't the problem, it's when you try to pass it off as if it is! They wonder why the hair tangles and mattes if it's anything past a slight wave pattern because it's been chemically processed to death to get that curl/wave pattern. You'll have a better chance with straight or slightly waved hair all else will go left after that silicone coating wears off!


Posted By: Love555
Date Posted: Jun 17 2015 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

I live in DC and that's all of these chicks are selling is that damn Ali Express hair thinking they're doing something great! I see this crap in Atlanta as well! The minute I see perfect curled pattern hair, I know it's not virgin which isn't the problem, it's when you try to pass it off as if it is! They wonder why the hair tangles and mattes if it's anything past a slight wave pattern because it's been chemically processed to death to get that curl/wave pattern. You'll have a better chance with straight or slightly waved hair all else will go left after that silicone coating wears off!

 I seen people trying to sale that fake BSS virgin hair as well.  lol


Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Jul 01 2015 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by HairDiva2502 HairDiva2502 wrote:

INDUSTRY LOCS IS FAKE AND DOES NOT HAVE 100% UNPROCESSED HAIR! THE OWNER PURCHASES HAIR BY THE KILO ON ALIEXPRESS. SHE EVEN HAS PICTURES ON INDUSTRYLOCS.COM, AS WELL AS HER FACEBOOK PAGE THAT SHE STORE DIRECTLY FROM THE WEBSITE. I AM EXPOSING HER BECAUSE SHE IS STEALING FROM HUNDREDS OF WOMEN, WHO ARE PAYING $100-$200/BUNDLE, WHEN SHE'S ONLY PAYING $30-$50!! SHE IS EVEN "CLAIMING" TO HAVE 100% VIRGIN UNPROCESSED HAIR, WHEN THAT SH*T IS STRAIGHT FROM CHINA! STOP FRONTING FEE! THAT'S FORGERY AND THEFT! HOW DARE YOU!!!



Posted By: IamAJ625
Date Posted: Jul 18 2015 at 3:19pm
lol was lurking and thought this was funny!



Print Page | Close Window