Forum Name: Dark Spots
Forum Description: Discussion on Dark Spots
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=339906
Printed Date: Dec 13 2017 at 8:13am

Topic: DARK SPOTS PLEASE HELP ME
Posted By: TuscaloosaThick
Subject: DARK SPOTS PLEASE HELP ME
Date Posted: May 25 2012 at 2:39pm
I've been struggling with this many many many years, i cannot take it anymore, i used to have really low self esteem and by the grace of God i have overcome it, but the feelings are coming back i hate my body i hate these spots i need a cure i dont care how long or how much it costs i think i have tried almost everything and nothing has worked i have tried peels, lighteners, ambi, nadinola, coco butter,lemon juice, aloe vera gel and NOTHING somebody anybody please help me. I have a picture of one of my thighs that are full of spots from being a kid and picking at it but how do i post it? Better yet i dont think i have the guts to even post it just please please help me.

Replies:
Posted By: luvlytresses
Date Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 1:57pm
Hey! For help you need to tell me you basic regimen. Cleaser, toner moisturizer, etc. Probably why no one answered lol. But here is some basic info.
1) figure out your skin type ( sensitive, normal, oily, dry or combination) and chose products that are effective for that skin type. This will one, reduce the chances of getting pimples and acne that cause dark marks, and two help heal your skin if you have been using products that are too weak or too harsh. Go to a dermatologist and do research to figure out what type you are.
2) wash your face 2 times a day. This is obvious and necessary if you use makeup. Never go bed without washing your face.
3) exfoliate every other day. This will speed up cell turn over and fade the dark spots.
4) use SPF moisturizers (30+) everyday even in winter and especially in spring and summer. This will prevent redarkening of spots.
5)use a kojic acid based fade cream, not one with HQ. Coco butter in my experience did nothing lol. Those are cheap and NEVER work well on constantly exposed skin. My favorite is cape fear naturals kojic acid cream. I used it 2x a day for a month and then dropped to every other day afterwards. You can get it on amazon for 14.95. It won't give you that weird grey "I bleach my skin" look either.
6) stop habits that cause marks and scars. Keeps hands off face, don't touch pimples, or manipulate dark spots aside from cleaning and treating them.

Posted By: TuscaloosaThick
Date Posted: Jun 08 2012 at 6:42am
the spots are on my thighs not my face and my skin is dry

Posted By: luvlytresses
Date Posted: Jun 11 2012 at 9:17pm
Okay you can do all of those things except using a toner. If they are multiple spots on your thighs you should:
1)You can stop shaving and start waxing. Trust me it will help. 2) Use likas papaya soap on your thighs 2 times daily and exfoilate every other day. 3)Use a natural fade cream the has kojic acid like I mentioned, but apply it twice a day.

Now if the dark spots are between your legs where your thighs rubs together, it is probably caused by friction. In order to combat this you have to prevent your legs from rubbing together by toning up, losing weight, improving walking posture and then follow a lightening regimen on the darkened areas.

Posted By: honeydrips75
Date Posted: Jun 11 2012 at 9:51pm
Try Dudu osun black soap.

-------------
It's funny how the tables turn.

Posted By: Treschic
Date Posted: Jun 16 2012 at 3:29pm
Hydroquinone is not the safest and most effective way to treat skin discolorations for sure, have a look at another forum post I made and what worked for me, my skin has improved TREMENDOUSLY just by using what I use:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/topic340787_post9560079.#9560079 - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/topic340787_post9560079.html#9560079

If you're struggling with spots on your face as well, this should help greately. Keep in mind this is not an overnight miracles product and consistent and regular use is what will get you results you want.

hope this helpsSmile

Posted By: mia123456789
Date Posted: Jun 18 2012 at 12:18pm
the most effective spots fader i've ever found is inviCible scars... i used it for my burned scars which got flattened within few weeks... i was going through its website and read testimonials about those patients who had their spots disappeared after using this product.. if it worked for scars so tremendously , it'd definitely work for other skin problems that are stated in the website..i've a strong faith on this product because it has transformed my life... a real magical transformation which i had never expected in my life... my scars were so deep that i was completely hopeless ... Geez , it was a miracle !!! 

Posted By: ifeyini
Date Posted: Jun 21 2012 at 10:40pm
Get some raw african black soap. Your face will thank you! :-)

-------------
Tweet me @netteo81 and check out my weightloss blog at http://ifeyini.blogspot.com

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jul 15 2012 at 11:47pm
Tumeric + milk or water. Make a paste and apply it to your scars/dark spots, leave it on for a few hours everyday. Rinse it off (gently) w/warm water. Works like a charm!

Posted By: ryanandrew
Date Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 7:01am
i had some acne marks and spotty skin discoloration in my skin. i had tried many things but all was vain. Then i tried IPL machine, besides removing my these problems it gave me a vibrant and beautiful skin.
http://www.medicam.ca/medicanada/ -

Posted By: r0ck_starr
Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 10:32pm
I used to have dark spots in high school. I use dudu osun black soap and I put lemon juice on my face with cotton balls. I had a little spot from recent acne and it has already lightened with the lemon I've been putting on it. Just dab it on the specific spots and leave it on overnight and wash it off with cold water in the morning. 

Posted By: jaindar343
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:50am
yes i used dark spot in school i had a little spot from acne and it has a little spot from recent acne and it has already lightened with the lemon i have been putting on it

Posted By: naturesorganic
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:06am

Wondering how to get rid of dark spots on face merely by using simple and inexpensive natural treatment? Obviously, you must have heard about several skin lightening home remedies, application of lemon juice being the most common. For more detail visit this site www.naturesorganicmarket.com.

Print Page | Close Window