Print Page | Close Window

Some women make black women look bada

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=337409
Printed Date: Dec 13 2017 at 8:12am


Topic: Some women make black women look bada
Posted By: eyezrundaworld
Subject: Some women make black women look bada
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 3:35pm
Why is that some of these heauxs are not being kicked off of section 8/public housing, food stamps, cash assistance, etc. I understand falling on hard time and I can only speak about the women I know personally where I live. But your child is six and you still can't get it together?? Wth

The average woman on welefare is a white woman, but these black women are hustling the system. I know a chick right now...five kids with different men. Only one of the fathets pays child support not because the rest are deadbeays but SHE doesn't know eho they are. She lives in a sectiom 8 house gets a thousand plus in food stamps but sell all bit 200. I thinl someone should report het ass. I feel like if people can work hatd everyday and yhan get your ass up. Yiu're getting all these freebies and youre still content at the bottom then you deserve to stay there without being enabled.

But then I think of the kids and my heart hurts


ok...im done.



Replies:
Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 3:49pm
not everyone on section 8 lives at the bottom....LOL my aunt has a bomb apartment with the hugest livingroom...(before you ask, shes on tons of med and cant work, but is STILL takin care of a teen and a pre-teen)

imo that system messed things up. folks start gettin that money/stamps and get too comfortable. a couple years ago i had stamps and was working full time, cause it just wasnt enough...so i dont know how others just sit around....let me stop before i start a rant...but it does bother me too. like..dont you want to better you life? and it makes me sad to think that if that systems goes away today soooo many ppl would be in trouble...and not just the ones who cant work, the ones who can and just choose to be lazy.



-------------


Posted By: eyezrundaworld
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 3:58pm
Oh no honey, my issue is with the lazy ones. And the heaux I was rtalking about has nice house. She just irritates the hell out of me. She has an attitude that makes certain people feel sorry for her until they see her true colors. She sells those stamps EVERY month to maintain her hair and nails amd wardrobe to look good at the club. She doesnt pay rent or bills but her kids are AzlWAYS hungry. She says Im a bully bc I tell her to get off ass but somebody needs too. Theres not a damn thing wrong with her either. Shes just content


Posted By: TiffanyinTX
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 4:39pm
It's not going to pay off in the long-term. A lot of times welfare recipients pass the problem on to their kids.  You sound like you've got a good head on your shoulders, keep doing what works for you and don't let the freebies get under your skin.


-------------
bhm will leave you broke, baldheaded and single-Afro

did she just say the 'sacred cow worship of black men'? ROFL. Woo!


Posted By: eyezrundaworld
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:


It's not going to pay off in the long-term. A lot of times welfare recipients pass the problem on to their kids.  You sound like you've got a good head on your shoulders, keep doing what works for you and don't let the freebies get under your skin.
I have two children myself. But I want them to have good work ethic. Im on leave from my job right now andI cant wait to go back. But I just started school this semester so I know its going to be hard juggling both but I want to better my life


Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 6:09pm
Don't think everyone that has food stamps is rolling. I know people that lose a job and are lucky to get 25-30 bucks a month with multiple kids.  But it you are really concerned report her anonymously.  


Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 6:33pm
I agree with the post... but just like you said it's not only black women playing the system. It's all races, black women get the "bad" rap simply because they are black, no other reason...  You would not believe the number of caucasian,indian and spanish women I ring up on a daily with a thousand dollars worth of food stamps...smh

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..


Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by LowkeySwag LowkeySwag wrote:

But OP, you type like your grammar needs public assistance as well. Clown

Ouch


-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..


Posted By: Bankai_master
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 10:09pm
Do what you gotta do to make that money



Posted By: eyezrundaworld
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by LowkeySwag LowkeySwag wrote:

But OP, you type like your grammar needs public assistance as well. Clown


Oh, excuse me if you couldn't understand. It sounds like you need to catch a life. Also, remember to take your meds on time. I was on my phone!


Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Apr 21 2012 at 11:32pm
Look I dont live this life and rarely encounter people who do, so I get really tired of ppl ESPECIALLY FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER acting like these women are the representatives for black people. how they represent us? who voted them in?  they are only a fraction of all black women so why use them as an example "oh section 8 hoodrats make black women look bad"?? why not say "girlie girl suburb girls with college educations make black women look good"?


Posted By: Certified*Baby
Date Posted: Apr 22 2012 at 10:53am
Op your application for assistance must got denied?

-------------
NL to APL to shaved head 7 months later 3" of natural hair....and just relaxed last night..(now I'm back to me!)**restarting my growth journey 10/14/2012**


Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Apr 22 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Certified*Baby Certified*Baby wrote:

Op your application for assistance must got denied?






Posted By: eyezrundaworld
Date Posted: Apr 22 2012 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by Certified*Baby Certified*Baby wrote:

Op your application for assistance must got denied?

No sweetie. I wish I would. I was venting about some of my experiences. But I see you hens like to play. Ok let me stop before this turns into childs play.




Posted By: PerfectPonytails
Date Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 1:46am
So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 


-------------



Posted By: PerfectPonytails
Date Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 1:54am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Look I dont live this life and rarely encounter people who do, so I get really tired of ppl ESPECIALLY FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER acting like these women are the representatives for black people. how they represent us? who voted them in?  they are only a fraction of all black women so why use them as an example "oh section 8 hoodrats make black women look bad"?? why not say "girlie girl suburb girls with college educations make black women look good"?

Tell the truth shame the devil. 


-------------



Posted By: Certified*Baby
Date Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 8:06am
Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 


-------------
NL to APL to shaved head 7 months later 3" of natural hair....and just relaxed last night..(now I'm back to me!)**restarting my growth journey 10/14/2012**


Posted By: LadyVirgo
Date Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 6:48pm
I think as long as public assistance is out there, some people are going to abuse it. Theres no way around that. I do think that it is unfair that some people who are out there actually working full time trying to make something out of themselves for their children are the real losers because they CANT get assistance when some people like the one u described just sit on their ass a cash a check. However, I cant blame anyone for getting all they can out of the government because they sh#t on us EVERYDAY.


Posted By: eyezrundaworld
Date Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 


You are making assumptions. Now what sense does it make for me to be jealous?? It is not hard to sit on ones ass and defraud the government. So worry about your issues outside of these post. Good day


Posted By: eyezrundaworld
Date Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by LadyVirgo LadyVirgo wrote:

I think as long as public assistance is out there, some people are going to abuse it. Theres no way around that. I do think that it is unfair that some people who are out there actually working full time trying to make something out of themselves for their children are the real losers because they CANT get assistance when some people like the one u described just sit on their ass a cash a check. However, I cant blame anyone for getting all they can out of the government because they sh#t on us EVERYDAY.


I agree.


Posted By: PerfectPonytails
Date Posted: Apr 25 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by eyezrundaworld eyezrundaworld wrote:

Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 


You are making assumptions. Now what sense does it make for me to be jealous?? It is not hard to sit on ones ass and defraud the government. So worry about your issues outside of these post. Good day


The government rapes your asshole and the asshole of millions of everyday citizens everyday of your life as you say "please sir, may I have another?" you want to be mad, be mad at the corporate welfare recipients that get multi millions of dollars and are lily white and already rich as hell from the government.

-------------



Posted By: eyezrundaworld
Date Posted: Apr 25 2012 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

Originally posted by eyezrundaworld eyezrundaworld wrote:

Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 


You are making assumptions. Now what sense does it make for me to be jealous?? It is not hard to sit on ones ass and defraud the government. So worry about your issues outside of these post. Good day


The government rapes your asshole and the asshole of millions of everyday citizens everyday of your life as you say "please sir, may I have another?" you want to be mad, be mad at the corporate welfare recipients that get multi millions of dollars and are lily white and already rich as hell from the government.



Yes maam. I see your point dear. It was not my intentions to offend anyone. I thought I could express my views but I guess you guys can be...umph forget it.


Posted By: paigedah
Date Posted: May 01 2012 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Don't think everyone that has food stamps is rolling. I know people that lose a job and are lucky to get 25-30 bucks a month with multiple kids.  But it you are really concerned report her anonymously.  

i agree most people on welfare are not gaming the system and their lives are not glamorous, how could people even think that?


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: May 01 2012 at 8:59pm
why do you care? They don't make me look like anything. Stop hanging around them...

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: May 01 2012 at 9:01pm
 
Originally posted by LowkeySwag LowkeySwag wrote:

But OP, you type like your grammar needs public assistance as well. Clown

lmao!!


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: skinnymoo
Date Posted: May 10 2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

Originally posted by eyezrundaworld eyezrundaworld wrote:

Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 


You are making assumptions. Now what sense does it make for me to be jealous?? It is not hard to sit on ones ass and defraud the government. So worry about your issues outside of these post. Good day


The government rapes your asshole and the asshole of millions of everyday citizens everyday of your life as you say "please sir, may I have another?" you want to be mad, be mad at the corporate welfare recipients that get multi millions of dollars and are lily white and already rich as hell from the government.





-------------
ღ tiny and mighty ღ
CL:twa|natural| 3/24/12


Posted By: Becky
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Look I dont live this life and rarely encounter people who do, so I get really tired of ppl ESPECIALLY FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER acting like these women are the representatives for black people. how they represent us? who voted them in?  they are only a fraction of all black women so why use them as an example "oh section 8 hoodrats make black women look bad"?? why not say "girlie girl suburb girls with college educations make black women look good"?
 
 
Exactly. I get tired of these statements like ..'xxxxx making Black Women look bad'.
The reason THESE Black Women LOOK bad .. is because they ARE bad DUH! ... but that has nothing to do with all the other Black Women that are not living low like this. Nooo.
 
We are not a BORG colony .. what one does ... all the rest of us are not doing. I don't think anyone is confusing Condi Rice and Michelle Obama with the likes of these baby making losers on welfare. LOL
 
And the OP cleverly omits the truth because the statement that 'the average person welfare is a White woman' (so in other words Black women are not the ones mostly sucking up the welfare system) is misleading ... for obvious reasons.
 
MOST of America is White so obviously MOST of the people in the welfare system are White. That is true. However, when people turn up their noses at so many Black women on welfare (and rightly so) it's becaused there are more Black women PER CAPITA on welfare then White women.
 
To be clear:
 
The country is 13. 1% Black and about 80% White so what that means is WITHIN that 13% there are far more Black women on welfare than the number if White women on welfare within that 80%.
 
So yes, there are a heck of a lot MORE Black Women taking handouts than White women PROPORTIONALLY SPEAKING! That is is the critical factor that people tend to omit.
 
I wish these stupid Black women would at least keep their knees together and stop producing babies like rabbits as they know those kids are gonna most likely end up on welfare as well. DUH!
It's called 'Generational Walfare'... which is just another term for 'Institutional slavery' - only it's voluntary!
 
But these women have nothing to do with me - oh no and they are not making ME look bad. I turn my
nose up at them too.Dead
 
Stupid.


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:04am
 


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Promiseualways
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:52am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I agree with the post... but just like you said it's not only black women playing the system. It's all races, black women get the "bad" rap simply because they are black, no other reason...  You would not believe the number of caucasian,indian and spanish women I ring up on a daily with a thousand dollars worth of food stamps...smh


Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:36am
eyezrundaworld, I hope you reported this woman...poor kids!

-------------
hip measured is from fullest part on butt:
start: 32C-24-35

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hn7ui0.jpg


Posted By: MsLamie93
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:46pm
The other day my sister was complaining about some black woman on TV with a bad attitude and how it makes the rest of here look bad. I simply asked her that if it were a white women do you think other white women would be saying the same thing? Just do your thing and stop worrying about what a few black women are doing because for every black female benefit cheat/welfare queen I can think of 5 white female benefit cheats/welfare queens.


Posted By: loveandpeace1984
Date Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:51am
Some people need that help to assist them in life and those who are lazy will not be on there forever


Posted By: GoldieLocks
Date Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:42pm
I dont understand the "mind your business" mentality when the last time I checked it is a portion of MY PAYCHECK that is taxed the ef out and going to help fund Shaquita with three neglected children but who has the nerve to be driving a brand new car and got her hair and nails done every week. I know a hispanic girl with three kids who works under the table and gets TRA housing assistance that pays for her a nice $1300 apartment with food stamps that she sells at the drop of the dime.  This just ticks me off, and I understand where the posters are coming from. It is not that we are not acknowledging the "white" women who do it... It's that the majority of us from experience only know the minorities who do it. Confused


Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 4:59pm
Some people don't have a desire to be self sufficient. It's sad they have no sense of pride. A lot are perfectly content with portraying every negative stereotype about Black people. Disgusting.


Posted By: ClassicBeautee
Date Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 8:17pm
This is sad, but I know ppl like this in my area too. They want all they can get for free and don't want to work for nothing like they think someone owes them something. I have an aunt who has used the system like this all her life.. She's about 55yo and I've never known her to have a job..



Print Page | Close Window