Print Page | Close Window

Game of Thrones

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=336479
Printed Date: Dec 17 2017 at 7:04am

Topic: Game of Thrones
Posted By: val48066
Subject: Game of Thrones
Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:04pm
Starts tonight. Does anybody watch this show? 

Replies:
Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:09pm
I watch it. I watched the entire first series 3x.

I should be getting ready for work but am watching the premiere of the 2nd season.

-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:13pm
watching it right now............

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:14pm
what chanel is this? is this a book as well? what is this about?  i have a lot of questions Geek

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:14pm
Watching it nowwwwwww

-------------
yo

Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:15pm
Yes!!!! Watching it now. Epitome, it's on HBO.

-------------
Everything I'm not makes me everything I am.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

what chanel is this? is this a book as well? what is this about?  i have a lot of questions Geek

HBO

yes its based of a series of books published in the 90s

Can't explain now wat its about  but check wikipedia lol im typing and watching it...damn hbo has no commercials Angry

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:29pm
why is this 1 star? :(

I'm watching it now

won't be commenting though...lol

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:43pm
I hate that bitch.

-------------

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:55pm
This mf had kids EVERY WHERE!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:55pm
cold blooded

Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:56pm
That Joffry is pure evil but his mother created the monster that he is now.

-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 8:57pm
Yeess Femme.

-------------

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Yeah, he is a hateful ass boy. Them Lanisters are gonna get killed. They already put the memo out about their incest. I just hope they don't kill the midget. He's okay by meCry

-------------

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 9:02pm

crazzzy

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

Yeah, he is a hateful ass boy. Them Lanisters are gonna get killed. They already put the memo out about their incest. I just hope they don't kill the midget. He's okay by meCry

yea :(

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

crazzzy
I woulda kept slapping then slammed him, kicked him a few times and ended it with a quick upper cut. He's an exception to the anti-child abuse law. I'll beat his clothes off.

-------------

Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 9:20pm

Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

crazzzy
I woulda kept slapping then slammed him, kicked him a few times and ended it with a quick upper cut. He's an exception to the anti-child abuse law. I'll beat his clothes off.

Worst king ever lol

Posted By: Gumdrop92
Date Posted: Apr 01 2012 at 9:31pm
Joffrey is such a dyckwad. Ugh I hate him.

-------------
"A miracle is another name for hard work," -Kang Tae Joon 아름다운 그대에게
SL to BSL in 2012

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 5:37am
From last season LOL

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 6:05am
why is he an ass ? summary ? and what happend on the last episode of last season, they wrote in the nytimes about how it was television suicide, the way they killed someone off. 

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 6:10am
I need to subscribe to hbo again so i can see the new season!

-------------
shine your light for the world to see

Date Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 6:13am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

why is he an ass ? summary ? and what happend on the last episode of last season, they wrote in the nytimes about how it was television suicide, the way they killed someone off. 

True to the book, Ned Stark got his head chopped off. He was the hero of the show.

Joffrey is crazy as hell but what can you expect from inbreeding.

Tyrian Lannister is my favorite character; he has the best one liners.

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 7:26am
I had to skip to the third page because I haven't seen the new episode yet...don't wanna be spoiled. 

-------------
(√-1) (2^3) (Σ ) (π)...and it was good!

Fact: If you eat something and nobody sees you eat it - it has no calories.

Posted By: Becky
Date Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 10:21am
I love this series!!!

I will watch Season 2 tonight via the internet but I am already on Book Five of the series of books. Incredible.

George Martin is genious!!

Date Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 8:41pm
I know it's easter, but you should be watching this as a family like i am 

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 8:44pm
I'm trying hard to get hooked on this show. I just got through with Spartacus...

Posted By: TiffanyinTX
Date Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 8:47pm
I am not a big gamer but my friends bf loves this game.

-------------
bhm will leave you broke, baldheaded and single-Afro

did she just say the 'sacred cow worship of black men'? ROFL. Woo!

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 10:32am
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

I am not a big gamer but my friends bf loves this game.

Confused there is a game to it?

Last nights episode was great, per the usual. Everytime I see one of those dire wolf's I get crunk.

Tyrion is a bossClap

-------------
God bless

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 10:35am
I caught up on season 1 and the first few of season 2. I am hooked. I hate they killed off Stark, crazy. The whole thing is fun to watch though.

Date Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 11:17am
Oh yeah, I can watch ep. 3!

Ep 3 wasn't posted...Ouch

-------------
SL to BSL in 2012

Date Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 4:02pm
Little finger was on that medieval pimp game during last night episode. He straightened that whore out without laying nary a hand on her.

I know it's only the second episode but the Danarys (sp) Stormborn story line has been a non starter so far this season.

Date Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 5:52pm
Yeah I would like to know more about daenerys (sp) and her dragons.
She and Arya are my fav characters...

-------------
SL to BSL in 2012

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 9:15pm

Bump.

By far my fave character. Im just getting into the show but Im on season 2 now.

Jeoffry makes me want to beat the sh*t outta him... he's a very good actor.LOL

-------------
https://40.media.tumblr.com/5ba9e0be75128d9fefb41178032b37f9/tumblr_nm5ltoJrGx1skqlxjo1_540.jpg

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 8:54am
I'm sad there are only two episodes left. I feel like there is still so much more that needs covering this season.

I'm disappointed with the Daenerys Stormborn storyline.......last season she caught on the the cusp between bratty princess and warrior queen but there has been very little evolution with her character this season.

I have to give it Sansa because she will say whatever she needs to keep alive. I'm interested in the dynamics between her and the Hound. 

John Snow should have killed the wild-ling woman, but since he makes my heart flutter, he gets a pass.

The conversation between Tyrion and Cersei was uncomfortable and more than a bit gross as he reassured her that she beat the odds by birthing two sane children from an incestuous relationship with their brother. Did Tyrion actually know beforehand or was this conversation confirmation for him? I haven't had a chance to rewatch this season's episodes yet.

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 9:06am
Originally posted by val48066 val48066 wrote:

I'm sad there are only two episodes left. I feel like there is still so much more that needs covering this season.

I'm disappointed with the Daenerys Stormborn storyline.......last season she caught on the the cusp between bratty princess and warrior queen but there has been very little evolution with her character this season.

I have to give it Sansa because she will say whatever she needs to keep alive. I'm interested in the dynamics between her and the Hound. 

John Snow should have killed the wild-ling woman, but since he makes my heart flutter, he gets a pass.

The conversation between Tyrion and Cersei was uncomfortable and more than a bit gross as he reassured her that she beat the odds by birthing two sane children from an incestuous relationship with their brother. Did Tyrion actually know beforehand or was this conversation confirmation for him? I haven't had a chance to rewatch this season's episodes yet.
he knew

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Soratachi
Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 9:28am
This week episode...

The killing of the 11was shocking, that was not expected.

-------------
http://images58.fotki.com/v154/photos/7/1850227/11141506/DSC00292-vi.jpg" rel="nofollow - My Natural 4b/c Bun

Posted By: skinnymoo
Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 9:37am
i think it was in the book or the series, cant remember but tyrion made a crack at cersei for giving jamie the butt but not him.
LOL

-------------
ღ tiny and mighty ღ
CL:twa|natural| 3/24/12

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 9:41am
I was looking for this thread!!!

I also felt like they didn't cover enough. 

Don't know why they are taking their time with Daenerys. I didn't see her as bratty, she's coming out of a shell and evolving. Her coming from being with her brother that was willing to have 10,000 men rape her in order to secure the thrown, to her knowledge, to being kaleesi I guess she's trying to get it right. Dude at Quarth is very ambitious. He going too hard for Dany (or himself lol)

I felt so bad for Sansa when she started her cycle. Shae was gangsta for pulling that knife on ole girl. I always said Cersei knew her son was crazy, this episode, I have no words. Poor Sansa. 

Jon, Jon, Jon, I don't know what to say. He can fight, I think their mistake was putting him on Night's Watch as opposed to letting him go with Robb. I'm really concerned for him. He got seduced the whole time. lmao

Tyrion is a smart man. He knew all along. I knew that he knew from the time Bran Stark got pushed out the window and he kept telling Jaime and Cersei that he can't wait until Bran comes out of his coma because he wants to here his interesting story. Ever since, he's been cracking jokes at them both. lol. I love Tyrion.  

I think Tywin has a hunch Arya is a Stark. If not, he surely does know she's not who she say she is. 

Robb Stark is gonna get himself killed, I think. He's taking too much interest in that girl. If he marries her, that's his demise. 

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 11:00am
Wait?!?! Im not getting the end of that last episode. Did he kill those 2 stark boys?Cry

-------------
https://40.media.tumblr.com/5ba9e0be75128d9fefb41178032b37f9/tumblr_nm5ltoJrGx1skqlxjo1_540.jpg

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 11:03am
Theon didn''t do it. You can tell by the expression on his face at the end of the episode. His guard did it. I'm hoping it was just a scare tactic and the boys aren't really dead. If he did, he is the epitome of ain't sh*t

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Wait?!?! Im not getting the end of that last episode. Did he kill those 2 stark boys?Cry

Most likely not......I think he killed the two orphans the Starks sent to that farm in a previous episode.

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 11:06am
Yeah. I was wondering if it was just a scare tactic.. But then again.. when the father was killed, I didn't process it until a a while afterward lol. Anything is possible with this show.

-------------

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 11:14am

Theon didn''t do it. You can tell by the expression on his face at the end of the episode. His guard did it. I'm hoping it was just a scare tactic and the boys aren't really dead. If he did, he is the epitome of ain't sh*t
They're not dead

-------------
God bless

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 12:46pm
this season is moving too slow for me...Cry

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

this season is moving too slow for me...Cry
smh..its going at a good pace. what more do you want?Sleepy

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 12:59pm

whatever james...lol

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:03pm

whatever james...lol

lol you like that action packed stuff huh? skip the dialogue and get to the killin'

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:04pm
no...i'm just tired of seeing the midget in the bed with his girlfriend...Cry

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:07pm

no...i'm just tired of seeing the midget in the bed with his girlfriend...Cry
lmaoo Tyrion is gangsta...never seen a midget get that much ass. IIRC he wasn't with his girl in the last episode.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:09pm
i have to watch the epi from last night.

i'm also annoyed with caleesee's (or however you spell her name) storyline right now..  of course the rich black man wants to marry her...Sleepy

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:16pm

i have to watch the epi from last night.

i'm also annoyed with caleesee's (or however you spell her name) storyline right now..  of course the rich black man wants to marry her...Sleepy
You missed a pretty good episode, the caleesee's story has a twist. But yea her storyline is starting to become stale.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:18pm
I was mad the this episode wasted ten minutes listening to Jamie Lannister and his cousin talking about being squires. 

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:19pm

I was mad the this episode wasted ten minutes listening to Jamie Lannister and his cousin talking about being squires. 
yea but what happened right after that convo makes those 10 minutes worth itEvil Smile

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

yea but what happened right after that convo makes those 10 minutes worth itEvil Smile

I disagree.....Jamie could have bum rushed him and been done with it. LOL

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:34pm

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 1:42pm

that scene  just shows how cold and callous the lannister family(sans tyrion) is. I don't know about you but I didn't expect him to murk his own cousin like that.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: skinnymoo
Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 2:01pm
jamie told catelyn
at least i didnt cheat on my sister & get another ho pregnant like ned did you.
he talked cold blooded sht.
LOLLOLLOL

-------------
ღ tiny and mighty ღ
CL:twa|natural| 3/24/12

Posted By: AfricanQueen
Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 2:05pm
I'm confused by what happened at the end of the last episode. Who are the burnt bodies??

Posted By: AfricanQueen
Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

This week episode...

The killing of the 11was shocking, that was not expected.

very

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 2:15pm

that scene  just shows how cold and callous the lannister family(sans tyrion) is. I don't know about you but I didn't expect him to murk his own cousin like that.

see, i thought it was predictable......jamie was building rapport and gaining cousin's trust just to set him up to get got.

i don't think Tyrion is an exception to the Lannister callousness. He just sees the big picture and tends to use it for the good of other people.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 2:15pm
Things have gone so awry 

Winterfell, Sansa, Bran, Arya shaking and moving... The Starks are almost done for

Then the dragons aye

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 2:21pm
I think the bodies were the children from the farm, don't think he found Bran and his brother

He's trying to save face and manipulate the people

I doubt theon's dad or sister will send reinforcements, theon will have a very hard time holding winterfell

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I think the bodies were the children from the farm, don't think he found Bran and his brother

He's trying to save face and manipulate the people

I doubt theon's dad or sister will send reinforcements, theon will have a very hard time holding winterfell

Robb Stark betta play it safe too. Remember he was supposed to marry the Fray girl? He is falling for this nurse chick.

Yep. Theon wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. He's only doing it to to prove his character to his father. Damn dummy

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 2:33pm

see, i thought it was predictable......jamie was building rapport and gaining cousin's trust just to set him up to get got.

i don't think Tyrion is an exception to the Lannister callousness. He just sees the big picture and tends to use it for the good of other people.
it wasn't until he leaned over towhisper to him that I knew he was gonna do some diabolical ish.

Tyrion's moves are calculated and involve very little bloodshed. most of his moves don't even require someone to die. He's very clever and like you said, he uses his power to save his ass first but if he feels there is some good in you he'll let you make it.

Him, Bran, Arya and John Snow are my fav characters so far tbh.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: May 14 2012 at 3:24pm
I dont know how Robb left Winterfell defenseless, especially with everything that's going on

A ditz like theon was able to overtake it, ridiculous

Yeah mzmee this isn't the first time robb had a roving eye and the fiancees's family are already side eyeing him, he needs to focus on his responsibilities, getting his family back and getting winterfell back

Date Posted: May 15 2012 at 12:34am
just saw the last epi...meh

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: May 15 2012 at 3:52am
Any way that I can watch this show without waiting for the season to be on the shelf?  Hbo is not available where I am.....Cry

Posted By: _leah
Date Posted: May 15 2012 at 6:26am
Go to ch131.com and go to the series. They have links to all of the episodes.

-------------
"lol thats not BABY hair , thats grown up hair , that moved out into a place of her own with childern ."

By the grace of God, I am a complete woman.

Posted By: WadadliQueen
Date Posted: May 15 2012 at 7:14am
The last few minutes of the show had me in utter shock and the expression on Theon's face made it appear like he was shocked at what he saw. However I do not think the bodies were Bran and Rickon but probably just farm children. Nevertheless that was an awful sight.

Even Theon in this episode said that Ned always claimed that only 500 men were needed to hold Winterfell so why didn't Robb atleast ensure 500 men at Winterfell?

Date Posted: May 15 2012 at 7:23am
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

What do I click on to make it workCryConfused

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: May 15 2012 at 9:38am
these last 2 episodes had better make up for lost time. i enjoy the series but i don't like watching paint dry, even if it's pretty paint.
last season, every episode we learned something new about the characters and met new characters, it was full of wild twists and turns.
this season it's like they are building up to something, but i don't know to what.

-------------
shine your light for the world to see

Posted By: Tigerlilygurl
Date Posted: May 15 2012 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

these last 2 episodes had better make up for lost time. i enjoy the series but i don't like watching paint dry, even if it's pretty paint.
last season, every episode we learned something new about the characters and met new characters, it was full of wild twists and turns.
this season it's like they are building up to something, but i don't know to what.
THANK YOU! This season has moved so slow. Nothing has been accomplished, a story is not really being told. It's been an extremely boring season in my opinion and I look up and it only has two freaking episode's left. I mean, are you serious? NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!! It's really sad when a viewer feels like they would be a bit satisfied just to see the older half-brother of Jon Snow get down with that girl nurse he's always staring at. I feel even that would liven things up a bit. Something needs to happen. I'm looking forward to True Blood and Boardwalk Empire though.

-------------
I treat all my men the same: like bitches.

Date Posted: May 15 2012 at 6:59pm
I'm about to watch ep 7 now. I'll read the comments later.

-------------
SL to BSL in 2012

Date Posted: May 16 2012 at 12:26am
I wonder if they're going to try and end the season like Clash of the kings...could that be done in 3 episodes?

Danaereys' story is pretty blah after the first book. But the author is developing her character to become powerful one.
I'm just ready to see how hbo is going to create these giant dragons. Hopefully it doesn't look like syfy channel material.

Those aren't the Stark boys. Theon's stunt is about to backfire. dumbarse

-------------
SL to BSL in 2012

Date Posted: May 16 2012 at 12:28am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

What do I click on to make it workCryConfused

Search for: game of thrones season 2 episode (whatever number) tvtraxx.com

-------------
SL to BSL in 2012

Date Posted: May 17 2012 at 11:25am
Thank you Gumdrop!!!Tongue

Date Posted: May 21 2012 at 7:22am
this episode really dragged. 

-------------

Date Posted: May 22 2012 at 8:00pm
Sundays episode was total crap. Only exciting part was when the Oldest Stark Brother King guy finally got with that nurse he's been lusting after for the past four episodes. I don't know what the writers were doing this season, the first season was so good.

-------------

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: May 22 2012 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Tigerlilygurl Tigerlilygurl wrote:

Sundays episode was total crap. Only exciting part was when the Oldest Stark Brother King guy finally got with that nurse he's been lusting after for the past four episodes. I don't know what the writers were doing this season, the first season was so good.
I agree. Bring on the True Blood!

Date Posted: May 25 2012 at 4:08pm
teehee

-------------

Date Posted: May 29 2012 at 1:34am
What did you guys think of the last episode?As someone who hasn't read the books. It was really good  to me. I think I missed how shea got free though.

-------------

Date Posted: May 29 2012 at 1:49am
I think the blackwater battle was pretty good. I didn't expect much because I know how expensive battle scenes can be. George Martin actually got to direct this episode, I think he should do more than just 1 episode a season.

Ugh at Joffrey, at least your tiny uncle did some damage and redeemed himself from the last battle he was in. 
I was so tense when Cersei was about to drink the poison. I kinda wanted her to do it. *shrug*
I was also nervous about Shae being found out.

I saw this on my pinterest and DIED.

-------------
SL to BSL in 2012

Date Posted: May 29 2012 at 1:57am
LOL

And yes Tyrion>>>>> 

Thats one of my faves. And to think I hated him at first. I think the Cecerei's redeeming quality is that she loves her kids so much. I was holding my breath as she was about to poison her son. And the big tall with the burn (forgot his name) smh... he is a little punk I was not expecting him to wimp out like that. Sansa redeemed herself in my eyes because I hated her at first. I feel as if she now understands what it takes to stay alive.

Im glad this episode did not have Dynaraes (sp) I swear I hate her annoying complaining and whining and empty threats. Im cant wait to see what happened to Arya. Jon snow doesn't interest me THAT much. It just seems like that story line is soooo disconnected from the rest.

-------------

Date Posted: May 29 2012 at 2:09am
I think arya will have the most interesting storyline. I can't wait to see more of her.
When hound punked out I was confused for a second, but then I remembered he was afraid of fire. But with all that trash he talks you'd think the fire would scare him into fighting and swinging madly...guess not.
Jon...mmm, meh. IA his story is waaay out there. I used to be in love with Jon, not so much after he let this red head demean him for a few episodes.
Danaery's (sp) story is going to get more annoying.
I used to hate Sansa but she has received enough punishment for being stupid in the first season. Now I want her to escape.

-------------
SL to BSL in 2012

Date Posted: May 29 2012 at 3:10am
Best episode of the series.

I'm pleased.

-------------
http://images58.fotki.com/v154/photos/7/1850227/11141506/DSC00292-vi.jpg" rel="nofollow - My Natural 4b/c Bun

Date Posted: May 29 2012 at 4:13am
I hope his granddad spanks geoffory for getting them into more drama than necessary then punking out 

Date Posted: May 29 2012 at 8:33am

I guess I was the only one underwhelmed with the fight scene. The  fire and explosion was cool but they could have used CGI to make the battle more epic, added more soldiers to make the scale of the battle look more intense.

In the book Tyrion kicks ass during the battle and loses his nose. Kinda happy he got the buck fifty instead tbh.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: May 29 2012 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Gumdrop92 Gumdrop92 wrote:

I think arya will have the most interesting storyline. I can't wait to see more of her.
When hound punked out I was confused for a second, but then I remembered he was afraid of fire. But with all that trash he talks you'd think the fire would scare him into fighting and swinging madly...guess not.
Jon...mmm, meh. IA his story is waaay out there. I used to be in love with Jon, not so much after he let this red head demean him for a few episodes.
Danaery's (sp) story is going to get more annoying.
I used to hate Sansa but she has received enough punishment for being stupid in the first season. Now I want her to escape.

I wouldn't say the Hound punked out. I think he had a come to Jesus moment and realized this fighting was all for naught. I think the relationship between him and Sansa is very interesting. Does anyone know how it plays out in the books?

-------------

Date Posted: May 29 2012 at 10:49am

I guess I was the only one underwhelmed with the fight scene. The  fire and explosion was cool but they could have used CGI to make the battle more epic, added more soldiers to make the scale of the battle look more intense.

In the book Tyrion kicks ass during the battle and loses his nose. Kinda happy he got the buck fifty instead tbh.

I heard that they couldn't do the battle scene close to the book way because they didn't have the money for it.

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 8:07pm
anybody watching? 

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 8:09pm
yea buddy!

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 8:11pm
Everybody is screwed: Tyrion, Theon, Jon Snow, fat nightwatchman,Sansa, Rob Stark and his new wife.

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 11:41pm
The white walkers....

I can't wait for a whole new season. I'm already suffering withdrawals. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 2:54pm
I wished for Aria to follow the assassin(Ifreaked out when he changed his face). It would do her good.

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 3:07pm
They would make the freaking LAST episode of the season the best one of the entire season. HBO pisses me off sometimes. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 3:09pm

Everybody is screwed: Tyrion, Theon, Jon Snow, fat nightwatchman,Sansa, Rob Stark and his new wife.

Yeah Rob is a freaking idiot. He's making problems for himself because now that he's not gonna marry that  one chick, her father is gonna feel slighted and be pissed. It's just gonna be bad. He got inside that nurse and just lost his damn mind.

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 3:11pm
they have to follow the books. each season is a book. things dont start getting crazy till the third book which im gonna pick up this weekend. i read some interesting spoilers.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 3:15pm

they have to follow the books. each season is a book. things dont start getting crazy till the third book which im gonna pick up this weekend. i read some interesting spoilers.
Shocked I didn't know it was a book series!! Well then the third season better be badass because I was THIS close to dropping Game Of Thrones all together. Does that mean the first two books are crap then, or do they serve a purpose?

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 3:28pm
they serve a purpose. there are so many characters and storylines that it takes time to set them up. the first 2 books introduce the houses and the reason behind the war.

dont give up yet. we're in store for some surprises next season :)

-------------
God bless

Print Page | Close Window