Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=332540
Printed Date: Sep 18 2018 at 10:30am

Topic: Jadore hair screwed me
Posted By: jsmn266
Subject: Jadore hair screwed me
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 8:18am

Please read. Myself and a number of other ladies have lost $100s purchasing from Chanel. Was it intentional ? Idk but has she done anything to help us? No! We were asked to chargeback with our banks. This worked for some, is pending for others and some have been denied as the purchase was not " fraudulent" . http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/screwed_topic332042.html" rel="nofollow - Jadore hair / glam doll hair thread

Replies:
Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 8:42am
Damn son. That sh*t cray.

-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 8:53am

I ordered as well when she was having the so called sale. My account was never charged for the purchase so that was good. I hate that some did not get their money back. She should not be asking you all to do anything concerning your bank. She should be refunding the monies. She has the receipts I am sure. This is a sad time for BHM weave wearer. Got two trife things going on at once.

Know its about to be spring time and we all want our sprang hair.  

-------------
I don't got to be fly, I'm fly in my pockets.

Posted By: mslovelylady
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

I ordered as well when she was having the so called sale. My account was never charged for the purchase so that was good. I hate that some did not get their money back. She should not be asking you all to do anything concerning your bank. She should be refunding the monies. She has the receipts I am sure. This is a sad time for BHM weave wearer. Got two trife things going on at once.

Know its about to be spring time and we all want our sprang hair.  

EXACTLY to the bolded....that is the proper way to handle business

Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by jsmn266 jsmn266 wrote:

Please read. Myself and a number of other ladies have lost $100s purchasing from Chanel. Was it intentional ? Idk but has she done anything to help us? No! We were asked to chargeback with our banks. This worked for some, is pending for others and some have been denied as the purchase was not " fraudulent" . http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/screwed_topic332042.html" rel="nofollow - Jadore hair / glam doll hair thread

Say what now?!!  These ladies that were denied, did they show their banks that lengthy azz email she sent ya'll?  And if NOT ya'll need to send it to your banks to re-examine the information and your claim.  There is NO WAY that can't seem like a fraudulent claim if you haven't and WON'T be getting your product.  As a matter of fact, if they won't take it as a fraud claim they BETTER get my money back based on the vendor NOT delivering my product - cause Chanel has NO INTENTIONS of sending ya'll a damn thing.  What banks came to this conclusion?  I wish my credit union would...Angry

It's disgusting that she is blatantly choosing not to assist, communicate with you all in getting your money back but still selling hair and collecting other people's money under her "other" hair company!    Exactly, where does a vendor think this situation in particular is the customer's fault when as a vendor they did NOT do their research on what they needed to handle a business online selling goods?  I still can't wrap my head around how she should be absolved of all this mess and this is HER fault you all are in this dilemma...like really???  For those that didn't get there money...you can hold J'adore legally liable for this...trust.  I bet if people's lawyers contact her ya'll will see your money.  SMH, I'm just disgusted by this whole situation and the way it played out.

-------------
Not all people can understand the way I am. Some people hate me while others love me. I love the way I don't pretend to be someone I am not just to impress anyone. #Fitting

Posted By: Lipstickbandit
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 9:26am
Sorry this happened to you, I came across her YT page this week and according to some of the comments she's still taking orders, she was even replying to some of the comments but she can't answer your emails? Bad business move....all the way around.

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 9:36am
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

For those that didn't get there money...you can hold J'adore legally liable for this...trust.  I bet if people's lawyers contact her ya'll will see your money.  SMH, I'm just disgusted by this whole situation and the way it played out.

Yep! Yall don't keep mum. I'd have been contacted a lawyer. She is going to keep swindling people and you should not settle for it.

Originally posted by Lipstickbandit Lipstickbandit wrote:

Sorry this happened to you, I came across her YT page this week and according to some of the comments she's still taking orders, she was even replying to some of the comments but she can't answer your emails? Bad business move....all the way around.

The audacity of these scamming bitches is what kills me. Yall too quiet. I'd spam her YT, email, voicemail, office phone...put her on BLAST!!! One of yall make a video and inform the masses.

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: Agolds11
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:04am
^^^ This!!!

Posted By: manda
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:16am
DAMN. I'd make threats and blow sh*t up until my money came back to me.

Im so sorry this happened, now im real sad because I wanted some Jadore hair soooo badly. Oh well. Ill stick to my ali express.

Posted By: Spoiled302
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Lipstickbandit Lipstickbandit wrote:

WOW!!!

-------------
F.O.H Obama Haters

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:24am
i think ppl mistake familiarty with somone online as a friendship & arent saying what they need to be.. these ppl r not your buddies.. Do what you need to do to get  your cash back...

Posted By: Spoiled302
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:26am
The audacity of these scamming bitches is what kills me. Yall too quiet. I'd spam her YT, email, voicemail, office phone...put her on BLAST!!! One of yall make a video and inform the masses.
[/QUOTE]
^^IA

-------------
F.O.H Obama Haters

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by manda manda wrote:

Im so sorry this happened, now im real sad because I wanted some Jadore hair soooo badly. Oh well. Ill stick to my ali express.

me too girl! i wonder what mm her mongolian curl is

& yeah OP you are being too nice. place this on ripoffreport.com and in the comments of her videos

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:30am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

i think ppl mistake familiarty with somone online as a friendship & arent saying what they need to be.. these ppl r not your buddies (especially when money is involved).. Do what you need to do to get  your cash back...

I think this needs to be HEAVILY emphasized!!!

-------------
Not all people can understand the way I am. Some people hate me while others love me. I love the way I don't pretend to be someone I am not just to impress anyone. #Fitting

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:33am

i think ppl mistake familiarty with somone online as a friendship & arent saying what they need to be.. these ppl r not your buddies.. Do what you need to do to get  your cash back...

Let the church say AMEN!!!!
THIS = TRUTH

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:34am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

& yeah OP you are being too nice. place this on ripoffreport.com and in the comments of her videos

Lets put our heads together and figure this out! LOL shoot lets find her vendor

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:38am

YAS!!! All up through Insensitive's thread folks talmbout "she's so nice, I don't think she would scam"

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxrrigUyI11qduojr.jpg

Yall don't know these hoes. And if you did, they still don't have a right to steal, yes STEAL, your money!

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: IrisaK
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:38am

So true. And for too many people their online persona and their RL persona are so divergent you wouldn't even recognize them on the street. That's why you have to be careful about the "friends in your head phenomenom". Honestly I have friends and relatives IRL where if it came down to a few hundred dollars I wouldn't even blink around them because I know ti would disappear so I really have issue trusting you interweb folk. Everytime I make a M2M purchase I sit there with my fingers crossed until I get my shyt just being honest

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:49am
i really, really hope that chanel does the right thing with this.  this could not be me, because i would be everywhere that she is letting people know what is happening with this situation.  facebook, facebook weave groups (she's in a few and i haven't seen even a peep about this situation), twitter, all those social media outlets would be ignited from my fury.

unfortunately, i think this may turn into another 'insensitive refund' situation, where someone gets their money back and says 'oh well, at least i got mine', then sit on the sidelines in silence.

getting a refund does not negate wrongdoing.  if a person shows you who they are, believe them, then let others know so they too are aware.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:50am

Just call Dreamz!! Lol she knows the curl sizes

**rings Dreamz**

i really thought someone outed her vendor already lol but i guess i was wrong

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:52am
One of yall post the link to this thread on both her FB pages.

-------------

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:57am
can someone who has the curl pattern just measure it to determine the circumference?

This is so saddening. I hope everyone gets their money back.

-------------
Couldn't go very long w/o a puppy Avi! <3

Wags NC. Full p0rn when I finally install to my satisfaction.

Posted By: warilife
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:01am
I still havent gotten my money back, my bank wants me to send proof.
this has been a pain in the butt. to think that she still doing business under some other name is just a shame. she should not be allowed to do this.
I am filling a case with BBB today because she should be helping us out here. I have emailed her recently with no reply, i guess her email changed also......

I am just disgusted

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:01am
TRUST NO 1.

It was true for the X-Files.  It's true for weave.

I was seriously considering it, but as soon as that Filipino hair came out, I just had to pass. 

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:13am

**rings Dreamz**

http://ultimatehaironline.com/ultimate15.htm" rel="nofollow - http://ultimatehaironline.com/ultimate15.htm

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:14am
Originally posted by warilife warilife wrote:

I still havent gotten my money back, my bank wants me to send proof.
this has been a pain in the butt. to think that she still doing business under some other name is just a shame. she should not be allowed to do this.
I am filling a case with BBB today because she should be helping us out here. I have emailed her recently with no reply, i guess her email changed also......

I am just disgusted

good for you!Clap

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:29am
I'm filing a complaint too. Girls from our email have been calling and emailing her and she won't respond

Posted By: dsr_diva09
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:33am
Any business owner who told me to handle their mistake by calling my bank would get a report to the BBB. Don't play with my money. 

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:36am
wtf has happened here?

two "trusted" members.

Members are using BHM as a pawn. They put up their videos of their fly installs, get our admiration and gain our trust. damn damn damn.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:39am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

**rings Dreamz**

http://ultimatehaironline.com/ultimate15.htm" rel="nofollow - http://ultimatehaironline.com/ultimate15.htm

thank you! i've seen that curl chart before! But I can never get it quite right. I'm thinking hers are a 14 or 16mm

-------------
― Malcolm X

Posted By: cutescorpio
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:45am
Shocked

-------------
FWM, you know I got it. Not on here much- email: daysnakia01@hotmail.com

Posted By: Anuli
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:54am
is calling her a bitch really necessary?

-------------

Posted By: joy6899
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by dsr_diva09 dsr_diva09 wrote:

Any business owner who told me to handle their mistake by calling my bank would get a report to the BBB. Don't play with my money. 

BBB doesnt do sh*t

they might put her on a buyer beware list, but they cant do anything and chanel can ignore them if she wants w/out any repercussions.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Anuli Anuli wrote:

what would you call a woman that has essentially stolen your money?  bitch is tame imo.

-------------

Posted By: redbaby3
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 12:06pm

Originally posted by Anuli Anuli wrote:

what would you call a woman that has essentially stolen your money?  bitch is tame imo.

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 12:44pm
chanel is shiesty.

yall dont know the half of it.

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

chanel is shiesty.

Unless it has to do with weave DON'T.

These threads need to stay opened.

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 12:50pm

chanel is shiesty.

My pastor just taught a message on not commenting on everything and keeping my tongue pierced so ima just back on up out this thread

-------------
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 12:51pm

chanel is shiesty.

Ruh-Roh (in my Scooby Doo voice)

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:01pm
Geek

-------------
Couldn't go very long w/o a puppy Avi! <3

Wags NC. Full p0rn when I finally install to my satisfaction.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:09pm
This is all a mess.

Disapprove

-------------

Posted By: assiyrabomb
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:12pm

chanel is shiesty.

Shocked

-------------
SL-APL-BSL-(MBL)-WL-TBL?

"Weaved up till I get there..."

http://public.fotki.com/assiyrabomb/

Posted By: Agolds11
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:13pm
I really feel for all the people effected by Jadore Hair company.. I really hope everyone gets there money back. This is such a shame.. SMH!!!

Posted By: purpleredrose
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by cutescorpio cutescorpio wrote:

Shocked

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:18pm

chanel is shiesty.

My pastor just taught a message on not commenting on everything and keeping my tongue pierced so ima just back on up out this thread

He told you to pierce your tongue?!?!

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:23pm
oh wow NOW i see some ladies are posting issues on her FB page regarding the issue...smh poor tink tink.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:31pm
Yeah I saw that a few are posting.

There may not be that many that got stuck in the second fiasco which is why I don't understand why she hasn't emailed them and offered free hair when her shipment comes in.

I know she told them to contact their CC's because it would be faster for them but free hair would make this situation a WHOLE lot easier for them to deal with.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:31pm
I found her FB page. Yall need to blow up her wall. Because there are others who are not familiar with this forum complaining on her business page.

-------------

Posted By: Memphisbaby
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:32pm
ClapClapClap

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:35pm
I would hate for my first born to be birthplace to be recorded as a state prison. Ouch I can not fathom that people do not understand the potential criminal charges advising chargebacks against banks.   Unethical and just like lil mama that has criminal charges for a stolen vehicle.....  this is SERIOUS.....

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

I would hate for my first born to be birthplace to be recorded as a state prison. Ouch I can not fathom that people do not understand the potential criminal charges advising chargebacks against banks.   Unethical and just like lil mama that has criminal charges for a stolen vehicle.....  this is SERIOUS.....

Girl, how hard would have sending them the hair for free have been. Or even offering a free bundle with their amended order for their trouble. Confused

I have a feeling she's gonna lose her CC privileges behind this. Then what she gon' do? Sell ish on ebay?

I just don't get this. Pregnancy hormones are a bish and a half.
She is NOT thinking clearly.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by purpleredrose purpleredrose wrote:

chanel is shiesty.

LOLLOL
figuratively, like dont feel the need to comment on every situation. Just because it comes up doesnt mean it has to go out.

-------------
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 3:24pm
Calls straight to vmail. Posted link on fb and was removed(I think fb did this though) still no email response after 48 hours

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 3:44pm

Calls straight to vmail. Posted link on fb and was removed(I think fb did this though) still no email response after 48 hours
well dahum

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 3:46pm

smh.  if it was removed she did it.  fb doesn't give a damn about links.  thanks jsmn for updating.

-------------

Posted By: GOBLUE
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 3:46pm
SMH.  Dead

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 3:49pm
Create a facebook page named "JaDore hair company scammed me" then friend all the people on the page that have bought or thought about buying her product....

Posted By: Look_At_Me_Now
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 3:50pm
Jas did u block ur #?

-------------

Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Create a facebook page named "JaDore hair company scammed me" then friend all the people on the page that have bought or thought about buying her product....

THIS^^^^^^^^^

let the people know

Posted By: Look_At_Me_Now
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Lamp

-------------

Posted By: Dany18
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 3:52pm

Time to YouTube that ass. All you ladies get on TC or Skype (which you can record) and talk things amongst ya'lls selves and compare notes. Then screenshot the emails you guys got from her. Edit it together into a video . Put it up on YT. posted it in all the FB weave groups. Post it in ALL the hair/weave forums.  Tweet the link over and over again

-------------
If Insensitive had been deep chocolate with a bell-pepper nose and a gap between her 2 front teeth y'all would have hung her ass out to dry before Hanukkah---FarraFace

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:08pm
That heffa removed the lank? She's a fukking mess. Yall nicer than me. She's have been thoroughly roasted by now...

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:11pm
a little bird just sent me these postings:

I didn't read the comments not sure if I will, but I'm on EVERY social media site, FB,YT, EVERYTHING I even post about my child... people have too much access to me for me to screw them over! I have not been active anywhere bc my first and ONLY priority is getting peoples money back. I contacted each individual via email, spoke to their banks, etc to resolve the issues. The only thing I know to do at this point is to do what I did, tell everyone to file a chargeback and get their money back. I did that bc the merchant that was used, First Data decided to hold the funds for a MIN. of 6 months. And I was told they may never release the funds to me. So, it's not a situation where I'm sitting here with people's money thinking i got over... I NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE SAW ONE CENT FROM THAT SALE. I have a notice from First Data stating they are holding the funds and I will have that posted on the Jadore page... but until I get everything right for my customers I can NOT and have not spent my time on any social media outlet. My priority is getting their money back, that is ALL!

And for those who don't know chargebacks/claims remove the money directly from the merchants account. So, if I did keep everyones money, it would remove the money from my account AS SOON as the customer filed the claim. In this case First Data has all of the money and the money is being removed from all of the money that they have on hold. I'm not running, this isn't a big scam like MPH, I'm just trying to make sure the customers whom purchased are taken care of while all of this is happening. No one from First Data even told me they were holding money until the payments went through... so now I am just trying to resolve the issue prior to moving forward.

I emailed a mass email to everyone, and before coming on FB I emailed everyone again, I used whatever email was given to me when items were purchased, but I may go through and call everyone as well.

if their banks don't allow them to file a chargeback, they can file a claim as they haven't received goods. And no, they will not be out of a loss, I will make sure they are handled whether their banks return the money or I have to pay out of pocket. I've spoken with customers whom bank with wells fargo, chase, and bank of america

I said may because not everyone leaves their number when making purchases, as that is the initial reason why I emailed instead of called in the very beginning. But I have spoken with ladies whom have called me with their bank on the line and have gotten the situation resolved quickly

-------------

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:21pm
She need to give up those free bundles to save the integrity of her business.  The customer shouldn't be the only folks who feel a loss.

Also, how is she processing the payments on the other website? This is an urgent matter, she still selling.  When people give you financial information, they want to make sure that their information is not compromised.  Regardless of if she is on other social media, and I understand that she has a business to run, she needs to me working extremely hard to appease her loyal customers. Which may mean, stop advertising sales.....Put your nose to the grindstone, get these people back their money!!!

For folks who have not received their money, give them something for consolation until they could get their money back.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:22pm
There is so much bs in that post but I'll keep it simple.

If the held funds are an investment her company, and will likely be given back to her in 6 mos...why ain't nobody got their hair? Ermm

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:26pm

chanel is shiesty.

LOLLOL
figuratively, like dont feel the need to comment on every situation. Just because it comes up doesnt mean it has to go out.

I think he's right...I should remember that more often Embarrassed

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:36pm
She should close it down......  she is not worthy of TRUST to do transactions. Sorry, nothing personal....this is business. She is not a business..... woman.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:38pm
Wow at her (J'adore's) post. She said that she's emailed everyone back but there are a few ladies that said they haven't heard back from her and her phone's going to vmail....Now she's just looking dishonest...not a good look. Unfortunately with social media and forums word gets around fast and a bad word gets around quicker than a good word, unless she can really redeem herself her business may be a wrap.....then again if she's erasing links on her FB and most likely will erase negative comments on her YT a lot of girls won't know what's going on and will continue to purchase from her....SAD 

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:39pm

She should close it down......  she is not worthy of TRUST to do transactions. Sorry, nothing personal....this is business. She is not a business..... woman.

Couldn't have said it better

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:51pm

I posted the link to this thread and she removed it???Angry

the nerve. I was just trying to educate.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 4:53pm

oh never mind. I still see it.

-------------

Posted By: 27brwnsug
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 6:28pm
I don't hardly trust ANTY hair company but she was the last person I ever expected this from. Hope everything gets worked out for both sides.

-------------
"The shade of it all."
- Latrice Royale

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 6:50pm
She Finally emailed me stating she would talk to my bank. Myself and my bank called her immediately after I received the email. A claim was filed and my funds will be returned pending they are able to retrieve the funds from her/processor. I only received a second email 48 hours after u contacted her via email fb and a phone call

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 6:52pm
See what a little stalking/harrassment can get done.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 6:52pm
She Finally emailed me stating she would talk to my bank. Myself and my bank called her immediately after I received the email. A claim was filed and my funds will be returned pending they are able to retrieve the funds from her/processor. I only received a second email 48 hours after u contacted her via email fb and a phone call

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

yes ma'amWink 

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 6:54pm

i hope they can!

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 6:59pm

yes ma'amWink 

Stalking, threatening legal action...who wants to deal with all that messiness?!

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 7:03pm

i hope they can!

It would be from J'adore (the bank would need to retrieve the money from).  The customer had an agreement with J'adore, not her processor.  Now J'adore getting her money from the processor is another situation and I hope that they don't do her wrong for throwing them under the bus because of contract terms - regardless of what's posted on the net - terms are terms and until she hits the 6 months that they gave her she has to wait it out.

Good luck and please come back and update us on the outcome!!

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

yes ma'amWink 

Stalking, threatening legal action...who wants to deal with all that messiness?!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLL she had to do was offer free bundles or a big discount with their next order.

Even with a two week delay her rep would have been saved.

-------------

Posted By: Topaz Moreno
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by joy6899 joy6899 wrote:

Originally posted by dsr_diva09 dsr_diva09 wrote:

BBB doesnt do sh*t

they might put her on a buyer beware list, but they cant do anything and chanel can ignore them if she wants w/out any repercussions.

In some cases they do I had a complaint against a parking gargage and contacting the helped get my money for my broken door handle cause that bish at QUIK PARK in lower NYC near Wall Street was on some ish! I am so not the one. I was planning on taking them to court next....

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 9:02pm
I am not a victim in this, but something is off about this whole thing. I am confused as to why a business does not have enough revenue to cover something like this. How much money was given a couple grand? That should be readily available from anyone who has a legit business owner. When planing on taking money from a group of people the first thought should be "If this all falls through do I have enough personal revenue to cover this"? If the answer is no then why would you agree to take/invest anyone's money???  I hope you ladies get your money back!

Posted By: blkbuttafly
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

I am not a victim in this, but something is off about this whole thing. I am confused as to why a business does not have enough revenue to cover something like this. How much money was given a couple grand? That should be readily available from anyone who has a legit business owner. When planing on taking money from a group of people the first thought should be "If this all falls through do I have enough personal revenue to cover this"? If the answer is no then why would you agree to take/invest anyone's money???  I hope you ladies get your money back!

because said person doesn't know how to run a business....plain and simple. in this case, it probably means they are living off the received funds. 

she should've gotten her processing in order before taking orders. 

what a shame this is all happening. 

-------------

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:20pm

Because a lot of sellers treat the hair business like a side hustle rather than a legitimate business. They rarely put in the work necessary such as developing a business plan,  testing several vendors, raising enough capital, securing processing, building inventory,  quality testing, marketing and advertising , etc. A lot of the time it is the result of a windfall and newly hyped vendor right here on BHM. They order a few packs and sell them on the side, rinse and repeat.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2012 at 11:32pm

Lamp

Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Because a lot of sellers treat the hair business like a side hustle rather than a legitimate business. They rarely put in the work necessary such as developing a business plan,  testing several vendors, raising enough capital, securing processing, building inventory,  quality testing, marketing and advertising , etc. A lot of the time it is the result of a windfall and newly hyped vendor right here on BHM. They order a few packs and sell them on the side, rinse and repeat.

PREACH!!!  As sad as this is, it really is this truth.  The full reality is that this is people's money and we aren't talking $10 or $20 either...

-------------

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Feb 04 2012 at 5:41am
Da Heux no pun intended - has time to makes vids bashing other companies when her sheet stinks just as much!Come on Chanel Diane, J'adore / Jadore, Glamdoll, Crook -->you gotta do betta! Stop fawking around - again no pun intended. Take care of your customers! Ok that wasn't right either.... Ok looks here give peeps back their damn money - How much did your plane ticket cost? Are you holding on to money to cover what you spent for your trip... "I'm done being bad now" Evil Smile

-------------

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Feb 04 2012 at 9:53am
She is not giving anyone any hair for money that her processor has that she doesn't have access to. She would rather let you get your money back through whatever means, so she can sell that hair to someone else & she can get her hands on their money asap.

-------------

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Feb 04 2012 at 10:44pm
This reminds me of Sultry Hair.  LOL.  She didn't have the revenue to refund customers, either.  Her excuses ranged from the item being out of stock (not it wasn't--she had to order from Indianhairs.com first) to there being a problem with an order and she held on to thousands of dollars. 

Glam will make it out okay.  If myindianhair.com and sultryhair.com can do it, so can she.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 5:01am
This is sad.

Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

This is sad.

Posted By: Clubfoxxy
Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 9:37am
Could someone explain to me WHY the processor is holding the money for 6 months??? I used to have a business myself- I had an online storefront, did all the orders from my home so that I could send everything in one package, and I took paypal, and all credit cards......I paid the CC company a fee each month for being able to take credit cards........WHY IN THE SAM HAYLE ARE THEY HOLDING MONEY FOR A DAY LET ALONE 6 MONTHS WHEN THIS IS A SERVICE THAT IS PAID FOR ALREADY?????!!!

Someone please assist me.   Im lost.

-------------
Life is good. God is even better.

Posted By: BossBeauty
Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 1:53pm

hate 2 say it but i called BS a long time ago regarding "jadore/glam" in another (unrelated) thread...

miss jadore/chanel whoever use to b down n the Cosmetics/surgery section of bhm talkin about her impending breast surgery, cost etc.. & a little while later she started sellin hair. 

i wasnt interested in her new hair comp. b/c i felt like it was a cover to pay for her bubbiez, among other thingsUnhappy

anyway i stated that i thought the hair was OVERPRICED & sum capes came in & said i was bein rude/snarky etc  i guess cuz i dont hav a million postsDead

anyway there's a baby on the way now so who knows what the real deal is...but i do hope everybody gets their $$$ back...some of u ladies should really let these "new/start-up" vendors alone.  do your OWN research & find a reliable CV!

Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by BossBeauty BossBeauty wrote:

hate 2 say it but i called BS a long time ago regarding "jadore/glam" in another (unrelated) thread...

miss jadore/chanel whoever use to b down n the Cosmetics/surgery section of bhm talkin about her impending breast surgery, cost etc.. & a little while later she started sellin hair. 

i wasnt interested in her new hair comp. b/c i felt like it was a cover to pay for her bubbiez, among other thingsUnhappy

anyway i stated that i thought the hair was OVERPRICED & sum capes came in & said i was bein rude/snarky etc  i guess cuz i dont hav a million postsDead

anyway there's a baby on the way now so who knows what the real deal is...but i do hope everybody gets their $$$ back...some of u ladies should really let these "new/start-up" vendors alone.  do your OWN research & find a reliable CV!

SMH. The capes always come up when ppl point out flaws in members businesses. The worst is when people bring race in talmbout "yall don't neva support black businesses. This is why we can't move forward. Blah blah blah." Sleepy

I posted about this situation on one of her pages and she deleted it. She's deleting all negative comments so buyers don't know. Honestly yall should either make a video response to her page or post this all over hair forums so people know.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 2:10pm

Wow new tits, I thought they were already big enough when i saw her in person. Maybe she already had them done. I agree with you 17000% do your own research. These fly by night companies are a mess. Group orders are a mess. Sighs....

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 3:13pm

Wow new tits, I thought they were already big enough when i saw her in person. Maybe she already had them done. I agree with you 17000% do your own research. These fly by night companies are a mess. Group orders are a mess. Sighs....
Her previous "movies" showed her barely a "B" but now she DDDD's..............weave financing a mofo...

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 3:23pm
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....her website(s) are disabled ? ugh, I cant keep up.

Posted By: Lo0vely101
Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 3:31pm
Wow, I really hope everything works out for you ladies that havent gotten your money back. This is a really sad story for the weave world, all ppl see is money but dont want to school themselves on what they should know (study before taking a test). In general if its your business you should take it serious, or like in this case ppl will never take you serious again. The internet is her street credit & her's is fu*kd right now.

Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 3:42pm

Her previous "movies" showed her barely a "B" but now she DDDD's..............weave financing a mofo...

They're not real?!

Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 4:03pm

yoyo girl........CryLOL

-------------

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 4:40pm
very sad...her customers shouldn't have even known about the "processor issue". They should have received what they paid for, the end. Any kinks w/ a funds processing vendor should be worked out between her and that vendor....Thats some  bs.
I'm in banking and work with treasury services products, and there are so many options for business of any size. Most banks offer products comparable to PayPal...i just don't get it. An hrs worth of google searching could have prevented this from happening. I do agree ppl affected need to go to YouTube and share what happened. Maybe someone trying to start a business could learn from this sh*t.

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

This is sad.

Print Page | Close Window