Print Page | Close Window

Travelling to India-Where can I buy human hair

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=330123
Printed Date: Jul 21 2018 at 2:46pm

Topic: Travelling to India-Where can I buy human hair
Posted By: voyagefemme
Subject: Travelling to India-Where can I buy human hair
Date Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 6:42pm
Hi Everyone,
I am traveling this weekend to India for a two week vacation. Since I will be in India, I thought it would be a good idea to see if I could purchase human hair for a few installs. I will be in New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai. If anyone has any tips on where I can buy, or if you know of a wholesale I can contact directly, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Replies:
Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 6:57pm
When you get to the airport ask those little kids that stand outside the airport beggin for money. They always know where the spots are. Wink Buy enough for you to sell in the M2M section cos i'll be stalking you like 'white on rice'!!

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

When you get to the airport ask those little kids that stand outside the airport beggin for money. They always know where the spots are. Wink Buy enough for you to sell in the M2M section cos i'll be stalking you like 'white on rice'!!

Is this a true statement?

Anyway, I'm looking for some thick 22" luscious waves or curls (Can be 24" if it includes splits) and some wavy or straight with nice gray streaks too. Wink I'm sure the gray streaked hair will be cheap-ish. LOL

-------------
Couldn't go very long w/o a puppy Avi! <3

Wags NC. Full p0rn when I finally install to my satisfaction.

Posted By: doubleaqueen772
Date Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 7:10pm
So I just came in to say how can I get in on this hustle?

Cuz im trynna be a customer

-------------

Broke people out here goin' to college for fun?
In what alternate universe are you living?- Sang Froid

Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 10:28pm
tamil nadu or chennai

Posted By: voyagefemme
Date Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 2:59am
MsPatty-Are those names of cities, stores or vendors??? 

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 3:36am
Those are cities.

-------------

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 4:05am
On the indianhairs.com website they have the address of their factory.

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 11:05am

The INDIAN CARTEL runs it and just be careful when inquiring not to get SCAMMED or put yourself in a vulnerable position.  You will likely need to be introduced by a local.  Again, be careful.  OPPORTUNISTS exists everywhere.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 11:48am
Can't you purchase hair at the outside markets??

I've seen pictures of hair booths set up, like the jewelry or clothing booths.

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 11:55am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

The INDIAN CARTEL runs it and just be careful when inquiring not to get SCAMMED or put yourself in a vulnerable position.  You will likely need to be introduced by a local.  Again, be careful.  OPPORTUNISTS exists everywhere.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Excellent advise and wisdom Missyo67!Wink Be careful OP and good luck!

Posted By: fayth601
Date Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 12:29pm
Can you please bring some coarse rough textured hair. I don't care if it is curly or straight. I would love lengths from 8 - 16" but I will accept any lengths. I would love 1 ounces to 12 ounces. I would really appreciate you for doing this and I'm PayPal ready. Thank you!   

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

tamil nadu or chennai

here is where u want/need to beWink

-------------

Posted By: MimiSoLovely
Date Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 12:06pm
I'm seriously contemplating going to India to buy some kilos of hair. Any advice? I see the cities but should I visit temples to see if the buyers will be there?

-------------
You don't have to love me, You don't even have to like me, But you WILL respect me. Cause I'm A BOSS!

Posted By: bbsinclair
Date Posted: Mar 10 2012 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by voyagefemme voyagefemme wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I am traveling this weekend to India for a two week vacation. Since I will be in India, I thought it would be a good idea to see if I could purchase human hair for a few installs. I will be in New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai. If anyone has any tips on where I can buy, or if you know of a wholesale I can contact directly, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hello. This has been a while. Update? Did it go well? Were you successful?

Posted By: PeachyPlum
Date Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by MimiSoLovely MimiSoLovely wrote:

I'm seriously contemplating going to India to buy some kilos of hair. Any advice? I see the cities but should I visit temples to see if the buyers will be there?

I watched a documentary where it said not anyone can just go in the temples, plus, the good hair gets taken by the big companies, because your have to place your bid in an envelope weeks before bla bla, but then again, there are thousand of temples, it probably depends with where you go. My advice is get someone who knows the area well and pay them to take you around.

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 5:39pm
Good luck OP!  

If you have any friends from India, hit them up for lots of advice on how to navigate there.I've always wanted to visit India (for the culture). 

-------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever" - Gandhi

Posted By: KinkyBliss
Date Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 12:23pm
Yes, agreed chennai and tamil nadu are the places to be. I believe chennai is the capital if I remember correctly. There are booths you should be able to buy from as someone mentioned earlier. Also,ask the locals...they will be able to tell you where to go or at least point you in the right direction. If you want to communicate to some of the indian vendors you have found online that you may be interested in and see if you could visit the factory and purchase from there. Be very careful and safe. Have a great trip and bring back lots of info and......HAIR!!!Big smile

-------------
Loving my natural hair!

Posted By: HAIRGURU
Date Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 5:09pm
please be careful, they may sell you a few bundles of real indian hair, but 80% of it will be full of hair with "fillers"...trust me ...

Posted By: baddiebri
Date Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 8:42pm
 Hey Mimi did you end up going? Im going myself next month to look for a vendor

Posted By: jayden01
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:30pm
Hi im trying to find out where in India to go buy hair

Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:37pm
hi did you ever take the trip to India 

Posted By: marie67
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

tamil nadu or chennai
This. (also what region are you traveling to? You will want to know the distance from where you will be going in India to the 3 named regions stated above. They may or may not be that close. Good luck!

Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:01pm
were you able to purchase hair at a reasonable price there?

Posted By: tvskumar
Date Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:18am
Our advice is
  1. If you go to India, please first visit the factory and office of the company from which you are going to purchase the hair before and then make the payment for your requirement as scheduled by you.
  2. You can enquire and discuss about the Indian companies with your excising local importers they could be a good source.
  3. Make sure the person is capable of handling your requirement.
  4. Do not make the mistake of going with the local people when you visit India. There are taxi people and touts who will take you to companies where they get good commission against your purchase. Most of the exporters shall be having similar price list may be the difference shall be 10usd -20 usd per kilo
  5. These taxi peoples takes to the  some particular dealers lives in certain areas like Redhills and Avadi  in Chennai-India,

Some buyers from different destinations from other countries, wants to visit particular company. Once they get into the taxi, the taxi people ask the guest where you from are and what is the purpose of visit? Naturally he or she shall say as they come to purchase human hair. Instantly the taxi drivers take to the above area like Redhills/Avadi and other nearby surroundings who deals in dead body hair. Who sell the hair which is collected from postmortem body Shocked in the hospital and died person hair from burial ground in very low cheap price which is collected from all over India. Which normally regular exporters do not touch this type of hair as an awareness of bad elements, so this hair is sold in thrown away price to the innocent clients. These seller do not have any company registrations or any office, they are unauthorized. Mostly people from Angola and Mozambique fly India to buy this type hair frequently.  Only greedy buyers come to India they buy these types of hair and saying cheap price. These types of buyers they do not know after effects. Please visit http://www.snopes.com/horrors/vanities/hairweave.asp - http://www.snopes.com/horrors/vanities/hairweave.asp copy and paste the above URL for your kind reference.AngryErmm

Posted By: tvskumar
Date Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:19am
Our advice is
  1. If you go to India, please first visit the factory and office of the company from which you are going to purchase the hair before and then make the payment for your requirement as scheduled by you.
  2. You can enquire and discuss about the Indian companies with your excising local importers they could be a good source.
  3. Make sure the person is capable of handling your requirement.
  4. Do not make the mistake of going with the local people when you visit India. There are taxi people and touts who will take you to companies where they get good commission against your purchase. Most of the exporters shall be having similar price list may be the difference shall be 10usd -20 usd per kilo
  5. These taxi peoples takes to the  some particular dealers lives in certain areas like Redhills and Avadi  in Chennai-India,

Some buyers from different destinations from other countries, wants to visit particular company. Once they get into the taxi, the taxi people ask the guest where you from are and what is the purpose of visit? Naturally he or she shall say as they come to purchase human hair. Instantly the taxi drivers take to the above area like Redhills/Avadi and other nearby surroundings who deals in dead body hair. Who sell the hair which is collected from postmortem body Cry in the hospital and died person hair from burial ground in very low cheap price which is collected from all over India. Which normally regular exporters do not touch this type of hair as an awareness of bad elements, so this hair is sold in thrown away price to the innocent clients. These seller do not have any company registrations or any office, they are unauthorized. Mostly people from Angola and Mozambique fly India to buy this type hair frequently.  Only greedy buyers come to India they buy these types of hair and saying cheap price. These types of buyers they do not know after effects. Please visit http://www.snopes.com/horrors/vanities/hairweave.asp - http://www.snopes.com/horrors/vanities/hairweave.asp copy and paste the above URL for your kind reference.Shocked

Posted By: glohairchennai
Date Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 11:24am
I'm basically from congo, studying in India in chennai tamil nadu anyone who need virgin human hair remy, can contact me , mail me at : glody.seke@yahoo.fr

Posted By: Jessica777
Date Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 12:07pm
How's Indian hair actually ?? I always wanna try but not sure about it, anyone could recommend any good vendors ?? 

Posted By: HairMogul1
Date Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 11:03am
hi, how did your trip go? i'm planning a trip for November or december

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 30 2015 at 8:02am
Confused

Print Page | Close Window