Print Page | Close Window

Friend Smells like Booboo LONG STORY

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=327717
Printed Date: Oct 22 2018 at 4:04pm

Topic: Friend Smells like Booboo LONG STORY
Posted By: nala52808
Subject: Friend Smells like Booboo LONG STORY
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:03pm
So there's this girl that i'm friends with. We'll call her cami. I mainly see her at my college and think she's pretty cool and fun to hang out with. I never really noticed that she had a body odor, because usually we're always in a cool well-ventilated area, and i really don't have a sensitive nose. However, my other friends kind of steer clear of her because she smells like "fresh diarrhea"Ouch. They told me that i have no idea what i've gotten myself into, but i was just like whatever, ya'll are really just overreacting and are haters. Honestly, i really don't like it when people make fun of other people for no reason, because to me, she didn't stink. Anyways, 2 days ago i called up my friends and was like hey, let's go bowling, and they were like o.k, who else is coming? I said "cami", and then all of a sudden none of them want to come anymore, except for 2 people. I'm like f--k them all, i don't need them anyways. So i go pick up cami and my 2 friends and then turn up the heater cause it was cold. All of a sudden cami's like its too hot in here, i'm gonna sweat, and mess up my shirt. We ignore her because we were all cold. But i should have listened, because after 5 minutes i started getting hit by this disgusting smell. It was sooooo bad ya'll. And I KNOW wat BAD smells like. I work at a freaking nursing home. It was way beyond diarhea, and it kept hitting us in waves. My friends in the back looked like they were gonna throw up, and i was getting angry because i felt like she was disrespecting usAngry lol.  My friends in the back tried to pull down the window, but cami was like "why're you guys puttin down the windows, you're letting the cold air in." and then she put the windows up. I think she knew she stank, and wanted to torture us. Anyways, by the time we got to the bowling alley, one of my friends was passed out in the  back, the other had her jacket tied around her nose, and my eyes were bloodshot red. My friends refused to bowl, and called their parents for a ride. I apologized to them, and i didn't tell cami why they left. I just said they were tired, so we went in and bowled, then went home. But i really don't think we can be friends any more. Her BO is off the charts, and ruined my whole night. How can a girl not know she is that funky ya'll?

Replies:
Posted By: yungmulahbay
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:18pm
I'm dying right now.

Posted By: DeeDee58517
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:20pm
LMAO This reminds me when I was paired up with this stinky girl for my Ballroom Dance class. I was willing and ready to withdraw from that class if I was ever paired with her again.

Sometimes people really don't know because their nose has become accustomed to it. Her BO is offensive to you, but to her it's "normal".

You don't have to cut her off completely, just stop hanging with her frequently (hopefully she doesn't consider you her BFF bc then it might hurt her). Maybe once a week...at an outside event. A zoo, perhaps.

-------------
"Temporary layoffs, good times
Easy-credit ripoffs, good times
Scratchin' and survivin', good times...Ain't we lucky we got 'em?"

Check my FOTKI tho ---> http://public.fotki.com/mzdeejay/

Posted By: over_the_rainbow
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:36pm
maybe she has a colostomy and a bag

Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:37pm
I think you should ask her if she has any medical problems and eventually lead in to say in the nicest but truthful way possible, that she has a bad BO and that you are concerned

Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:39pm
I mean, i don't even want to speak to her right now. She really hurt my feelings, and got my car smelling like a dump. She went too far that night. The worst part about it is people have even told her that she stinks, in the nicest way possible, but she'll just get offended and start cussing people out. For now i guess we could video chat, but hanging out with her is not happening.

Posted By: FearlessNik
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 2:20pm
I would just be honest with her. If she is your friend she should be able to listen and know you are telling the truth. Star If that don't work you may need to get a little tough and say you smell like ish.

Posted By: acaraway
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by yungmulahbay yungmulahbay wrote:

I'm dying right now.

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 3:02pm

Why lawd

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: Nic
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 3:20pm
Oh my damn.Cry

I am seriously dying here. Ms.Stank Azz and her booboo stench lit y'all up and NOBODY said anythingDeadCryLOL

Some people stink and are so used to it that they don't notice their funk anymore. I had a coworker who smelled like badussy and week old tilapia. She was just funky beyond words. She never smelled herself and we damn near fainted when she came around. If she sat with her legs open,it was game over and that chit brought tears to our eyes. It took HR to talk to her and she finally washed her ass or went to the doctor.

Cami needs to be told that her azz stinks. Or just stay away from her.

-------------

Posted By: letha81
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 4:25pm

I hope she really does get that issue fixed. I hate to hear about people being outcasted. Try the direct approach and just tell her. If you feel that's too confrontational and she'll take it the wrong way, send a email annnd if that's ignored, then deal the way that you're comfortable with because you've done your part and she will never be able to say that you wasn't upfront about everything. She may very well not be aware or just accustomed to that funk. You are a good friend because if it's as bad as I'm imagining, I would have told her once the others got ghost at the bowling alley. Suffering through that smell is non-negotiable and I'm definitely not about to pass out behind the wheel of my car because of her being "accustomed" to the smell.  I wouldn't be rude with saying it but she'd definitely know my position on it. Simple as that.

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

It was way beyond diarhea, and it kept hitting us in waves. My friends in the back looked like they were gonna throw up, and i was getting angry because i felt like she was disrespecting usAngry lol.  My friends in the back tried to pull down the window, but cami was like "why're you guys puttin down the windows, you're letting the cold air in." and then she put the windows up. I think she knew she stank, and wanted to torture us. Anyways, by the time we got to the bowling alley, one of my friends was passed out in the  back, the other had her jacket tied around her nose, and my eyes were bloodshot red. My friends refused to bowl, and called their parents for a ride. I apologized to them, and i didn't tell cami why they left. I just said they were tired, so we went in and bowled, then went home. But i really don't think we can be friends any more. Her BO is off the charts, and ruined my whole night. How can a girl not know she is that funky ya'll?
OMG!!! this part had me in tears especially the boldedCry 

I swear that is on some horror comedy sh*t like the Wayans Brothers wrote it for Scary MovieLOLLOL

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by over_the_rainbow over_the_rainbow wrote:

I think you should ask her if she has any medical problems and eventually lead in to say in the nicest but truthful way possible, that she has a bad BO and that you are concerned
IA, I knew a kid back in elementary school named Wilton who stunk to high heaven & had oval feet.  he literally rocked like a rocking chair when he walked cuz of the shape of his feet.  Come to find out that due to whatever handicap he had he wore DIAPERS!! Now can you imagine being in 5 or 6th grade wearing them?? He had to go to the nurse anytime he had to use the bathroom. Obviously he was never cleaned properly. just eewwwDead

-------------

Posted By: doubleaqueen772
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 4:43pm

-------------

Broke people out here goin' to college for fun?
In what alternate universe are you living?- Sang Froid

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 5:03pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Cry

Posted By: Crystal704
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 5:06pm

^^^this

The kid in me went "BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA FALLS OUT OF HER SEAT"
but on a serious note it really could be something serious. I agree with everyone here when they say that you should say something. Since you two are friends she should at least take into consideration what you have to say. If it were me I'd want a friend to tell me (in the nicest way possible of course) I sure would'nt wanna be walking around like boo-boo the fool no pun intended with everyone laughing at me and don't know it.

Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by letha81 letha81 wrote:

I hope she really does get that issue fixed. I hate to hear about people being outcasted. Try the direct approach and just tell her. If you feel that's too confrontational and she'll take it the wrong way, send a email annnd if that's ignored, then deal the way that you're comfortable with because you've done your part and she will never be able to say that you wasn't upfront about everything. She may very well not be aware or just accustomed to that funk. You are a good friend because if it's as bad as I'm imagining, I would have told her once the others got ghost at the bowling alley. Suffering through that smell is non-negotiable and I'm definitely not about to pass out behind the wheel of my car because of her being "accustomed" to the smell.  I wouldn't be rude with saying it but she'd definitely know my position on it. Simple as that.

I think I'll have to text her, cause that's an experience I never want to relive again. I also don't want people to make fun of her. My idiot friend ( the one who passed out in the car) is already trying to  convince me and everybody she knows on facebook that thanks to Cami she experienced death, and she felt her spirit come out of her body. But god gave her a second chance, so she is blessed. I was like SHUTUPLOL.

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 5:22pm
F' it and just tell her!

-------------
#TeamFitz-Scandal
#TeamTN-CEO

Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 5:29pm

I think I'll have to text her, cause that's an experience I never want to relive again. I also don't want people to make fun of her. My idiot friend ( the one who passed out in the car) is already trying to  convince me and everybody she knows on facebook that thanks to Cami she experienced death, and she felt her spirit come out of her body. But god gave her a second chance, so she is blessed. I was like SHUTUPLOL.
LOLLOLLOLomfuccing-g

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Crystal704 Crystal704 wrote:

^^^this

The kid in me went "BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA FALLS OUT OF HER SEAT"
but on a serious note it really could be something serious. I agree with everyone here when they say that you should say something. Since you two are friends she should at least take into consideration what you have to say. If it were me I'd want a friend to tell me (in the nicest way possible of course) I sure would'nt wanna be walking around like boo-boo the fool no pun intended with everyone laughing at me and don't know it.
Real Talk, Nala said that ppl have told her & Cami's ungrateful, defensive ass, gets offended & curses ppl out.  She needs to stfu & bathe in a tub of tomato juice!. (I heard thats what ur supposed to use when you get sprayed with a skunk)Confused

-------------

Posted By: iLoveMrCortez
Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 8:50pm
lmao this is tooo funny. 

Date Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 10:15pm

*DIES*

CryLOL
LOL

-------------

Posted By: RedPanda79
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 3:39am
Over text? Calling parents? Facebooking? What you are all, teenagers? A real friend would take her to a quite safe place and ask her what is up. She may be ill and not able to smell herself or on some type of medication. Is she obese? She may not be able to wipe herself because she is too fat. There are a number of problems that cause a person to smell like fecal matter.

http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/faecal-incontinence" rel="nofollow - http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/faecal-incontinence

The chance it is this is low but still a possibility
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002365.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002365.htm

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:34am

I think she knew she stank, and wanted to torture us. Anyways, by the time we got to the bowling alley, one of my friends was passed out in the  back, the other had her jacket tied around her nose, and my eyes were bloodshot red.

you had a good opportunity to tell her at the bowling alley when the other girls left.  just tell her when you're alone with her.  its not like you have anything to lose since youre not going to continue to hang out with her anyway if she doesnt get that fixed.

Posted By: Lwhite1960
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:42am
OP I do not want to talk to you anymore. I normally do not laugh at people with odor problems, but your passed out friend had me rolling over here. OMG, my eyes are tearing up just thinking about it.

-------------
New Resolution
(X)Endure Chemo -DONE,
(X)Radiation - DONE
(X)Hormone Therapy -5 year countdown has begun.
(X) Reversal of this chemo enduced Heart failure- started
(X)"Surviving"!
DAMN STRAIGHT!

Posted By: JudiBlue252
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:57am
o f*ck no she is a walking health hazard!! if she had any respect for herself and others she would get that sh!t checked out...I'm sure she has had more than enough ppl tell her she smells.....wouldn't have to tell me but ONE TIME that i smell like sh!t

Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:04pm
UPDATE:

I called her up at 10:00 in the morning. I think i handled it pretty well. But the issue was only addressed, not solved. I mean, i told her she had an odor, and she just had that "I hear you but that doesn't mean I'm gonna listen" attitude. She told me that it just seems weird that everybody has a problem with how she smells, yet her cousins and her  bestfriend don't say anything. Basically she was saying it doesn't exist. I was like just because they can't smell it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's like the wind, or gravity. You can't see it but you know its there because of how it affects other things.  Your odor is affecting people negatively, whether you believe its there or not so you got to do something about it. And then she was like she's tired of talkin because i know her and know that she don't take rubbish from rubbish people. I was like, are u talkin bout me?Did you just call me "rubbish"? And she was like she's tired of people judging her like they perfect and that she probably only stunk one time and now the world is holding it against her. I told her i honestly had good intentions, and i wasn't trying to start nothin. Then she said, " well, just in case you don't know, friends love one another. they're never judgers. Just accept who i am and get over yourself" My face was like Shocked wtf did she just say? Then i hung up the phone. So I don't know what to say. I guess i need to delete her number.

Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:13pm
You did the best you can and handled it well. Too bad she just lost a real friend, many would not tell her. Some people get angry when they are embarrassed.

Posted By: .hott.pink.
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:18pm

UPDATE:

I called her up at 10:00 in the morning. I think i handled it pretty well. But the issue was only addressed, not solved. I mean, i told her she had an odor, and she just had that "I hear you but that doesn't mean I'm gonna listen" attitude. She told me that it just seems weird that everybody has a problem with how she smells, yet her cousins and her  bestfriend don't say anything. Basically she was saying it doesn't exist. I was like just because they can't smell it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's like the wind, or gravity. You can't see it but you know its there because of how it affects other things.  Your odor is affecting people negatively, whether you believe its there or not so you got to do something about it. And then she was like she's tired of talkin because i know her and know that she don't take rubbish from rubbish people. I was like, are u talkin bout me?Did you just call me "rubbish"? And she was like she's tired of people judging her like they perfect and that she probably only stunk one time and now the world is holding it against her. I told her i honestly had good intentions, and i wasn't trying to start nothin. Then she said, " well, just in case you don't know, friends love one another. they're never judgers. Just accept who i am and get over yourself" My face was like Shocked wtf did she just say? Then i hung up the phone. So I don't know what to say. I guess i need to delete her number.

What?  Smh let her ass stink then.  I bet she's still a virgin and she doesn't have a bf does she?

-------------
I'm only here because I'm bored. Don't expect much.

Posted By: webbgurl2000
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:27pm
I agree with Over the Rainbow. She has probably had a medical issue for sometime and doesn't know what to do.

Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:40pm
Nope. She's a little bit shy. But she can definitely RUN her MOUTH when she's angry. Girl just texted me talkin about its not all about appearances and the way people perceive you, and that she thought i understood that. But now she knows that i can't support her in anything, but if i want to say hi from time to time i can. 1st of all, i want to know what the heck i'm suppossed to be supporting? Bad hygiene? And second of all, who was even talking about appearances? I'm talkin about your damn butt fumes girlAngry

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:45pm
LOLCryLOL

-------------
God bless

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:47pm
:lmao@ one of your friends passing out.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: TexasPearl22
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:49pm

CryCryWhy, WhyCryCry
Cry

-------------
"Vision without execution is hallucination."

Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:52pm

Nope. She's a little bit shy. But she can definitely RUN her MOUTH when she's angry. Girl just texted me talkin about its not all about appearances and the way people perceive you, and that she thought i understood that. But now she knows that i can't support her in anything, but if i want to say hi from time to time i can. 1st of all, i want to know what the heck i'm suppossed to be supporting? Bad hygiene? And second of all, who was even talking about appearances? I'm talkin about your damn butt fumes girlAngry
zomgggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!CryLOLCryLOLCryLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: DeeDee58517
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 12:55pm

UPDATE:

Her cousins and bff don't say anything because they're accustomed to it. 

You went scientific on her? LOL That was good though, perfect comparison.

But honestly, was it only that one time that she stunk?

"Friends love one another," 'Tis true and that's why you were letting her know. She should be happy that you called her up for a 1-on-1. You and ya friends could've kicked her ass out the car, could've spreaded a serious word about how stank her ass really is, and/or couldve made fun of her; but she has the audacity to not even hear you out. Smh. Not much of a loss, who needs a stinky friend anyway?

-------------
"Temporary layoffs, good times
Easy-credit ripoffs, good times
Scratchin' and survivin', good times...Ain't we lucky we got 'em?"

Check my FOTKI tho ---> http://public.fotki.com/mzdeejay/

Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by webbgurl2000 webbgurl2000 wrote:

I agree with Over the Rainbow. She has probably had a medical issue for sometime and doesn't know what to do.

If it is because of a medical condition, then yeah, I see why she would be frustrated. But she has told me many personal and medical things about her before, and knows I won't tell a soul. So i don't think that's it. I think she just got that "Bitch, I'm gonna stink, and you gon like it attitude." There's no compromise, no meeting in the middle. So, i guess another friend bites the dust. Bye CAMI (dead p-ssy smellin b-tch.)

Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by DeeDee58517 DeeDee58517 wrote:

UPDATE:

Her cousins and bff don't say anything because they're accustomed to it. 

You went scientific on her? LOL That was good though, perfect comparison.

But honestly, was it only that one time that she stunk?
Nope. People say she always stinks. The smell is amplified much more in the summer, when she is overheated, which must explain why we almost died in the car when i turned on the heater.

"Friends love one another," 'Tis true and that's why you were letting her know. She should be happy that you called her up for a 1-on-1. You and ya friends could've kicked her ass out the car, could've spreaded a serious word about how stank her ass really is, and/or couldve made fun of her; but she has the audacity to not even hear you out. Smh. Not much of a loss, who needs a stinky friend anyway?

Posted By: Spoiled302
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 1:19pm
CryLOL

-------------
F.O.H Obama Haters

Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 2:42pm
This thread is pure gold 

Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 3:35pm

Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 3:36pm
your ex-friend is disgusting catching attitudes and what not. yeah, she needs to stay your ex-friend.  I bet she is the kind of chick that expects her man to go down on her smelling like that
She definitely needs some of this 

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 3:48pm
Maybe you can give her a sponge bath....That's what real friends do lol

Posted By: Crystal704
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:30pm
You handled it perfectly OP. If she wanna be oblivious to how she smell then that's her problem. I like how she got all mad and tried to say that you should love her the way she is....What she doesn't understand is that if you really were a true friend you would tell her about her issues to keep her smelly ass from being laughed at Angry (which you did). Maybe she just doesn't take baths everyday or wipe properly after she takes a #2 LOL

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:53pm
Nala, you handled that well and now you know youre not the only one whose told her that she stink and still shes done nothing about. her reaction may have been out of embarrassment which is understandable but if she doesnt clean up her act you gonna have to drop that chick and her smelly booty.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 7:15pm

So there's this girl that i'm friends with. We'll call her cami. I mainly see her at my college and think she's pretty cool and fun to hang out with. I never really noticed that she had a body odor, because usually we're always in a cool well-ventilated area, and i really don't have a sensitive nose. However, my other friends kind of steer clear of her because she smells like "fresh diarrhea"Ouch. They told me that i have no idea what i've gotten myself into, but i was just like whatever, ya'll are really just overreacting and are haters. Honestly, i really don't like it when people make fun of other people for no reason, because to me, she didn't stink. Anyways, 2 days ago i called up my friends and was like hey, let's go bowling, and they were like o.k, who else is coming? I said "cami", and then all of a sudden none of them want to come anymore, except for 2 people. I'm like f--k them all, i don't need them anyways. So i go pick up cami and my 2 friends and then turn up the heater cause it was cold. All of a sudden cami's like its too hot in here, i'm gonna sweat, and mess up my shirt. We ignore her because we were all cold. But i should have listened, because after 5 minutes i started getting hit by this disgusting smell. It was sooooo bad ya'll. And I KNOW wat BAD smells like. I work at a freaking nursing home. It was way beyond diarhea, and it kept hitting us in waves. My friends in the back looked like they were gonna throw up, and i was getting angry because i felt like she was disrespecting usAngry lol.  My friends in the back tried to pull down the window, but cami was like "why're you guys puttin down the windows, you're letting the cold air in." and then she put the windows up. I think she knew she stank, and wanted to torture us. Anyways, by the time we got to the bowling alley, one of my friends was passed out in the  back, the other had her jacket tied around her nose, and my eyes were bloodshot red. My friends refused to bowl, and called their parents for a ride. I apologized to them, and i didn't tell cami why they left. I just said they were tired, so we went in and bowled, then went home. But i really don't think we can be friends any more. Her BO is off the charts, and ruined my whole night. How can a girl not know she is that funky ya'll?

She must have a medical problem or whatever scented product she is using is not meshing well with her body chemistry.

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Posted By: letha81
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 8:55pm

ShockedLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Sweetkisses23
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 9:18pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOLDead

Posted By: Sweetkisses23
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

:lmao@ one of your friends passing out.

Cry

Posted By: iLoveMrCortez
Date Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 10:17pm

Originally posted by webbgurl2000 webbgurl2000 wrote:

If it is because of a medical condition, then yeah, I see why she would be frustrated. But she has told me many personal and medical things about her before, and knows I won't tell a soul. So i don't think that's it. I think she just got that "Bitch, I'm gonna stink, and you gon like it attitude." There's no compromise, no meeting in the middle. So, i guess another friend bites the dust. Bye CAMI (dead p-ssy smellin b-tch.)

Posted By: niikel.bagz
Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 12:24am
i cant f*cking breathe.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 1:30am
Cry I am getting a second chance at life. This thread damn near killed me. 
 So many gems

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: ilovhairweave
Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 3:55am

maybe she has a colostomy and a bag

I came down here to lurk.

how unsympathetic of me I laughed so freaking hard LOLCryLOLCryDead

Posted By: ilovhairweave
Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 3:58am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I think she knew she stank, and wanted to torture us. Anyways, by the time we got to the bowling alley, one of my friends was passed out in the  back, the other had her jacket tied around her nose, and my eyes were bloodshot red.

i fawking hate you for this damn gif LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 8:23am

your ex-friend is disgusting catching attitudes and what not. yeah, she needs to stay your ex-friend.  I bet she is the kind of chick that expects her man to go down on her smelling like that

EEEEEEWWWW, overtherainbowDead! no self respecting negroe would ever go down on a CAMI, unless hes dead set on commiting suicide. I imagine it would be like sulfuric acid pouring down your throat. That sh*t is definitely CORROSIVE.

Posted By: JudiBlue252
Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 9:01am

JESUS

Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 2:30pm

EEEEEEWWWW, overtherainbowDead! no self respecting negroe would ever go down on a CAMI, unless hes dead set on commiting suicide. I imagine it would be like sulfuric acid pouring down your throat. That sh*t is definitely CORROSIVE.

do you know how many guys eat stank cooch.  they say if it stinks just put a close pin on your nose and man up and lick Dead.  They say that some of the women they go down on smells like rotten tuna and tastes even worstDead.  They thought that was normalDeadAngry

Posted By: girl SIX
Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 6:42pm

CryLOLCryLOLCryLOL

i am sooo weak right now. that ish right there is FUNNNNY!!!
your friends are a cold piece of work.....shes blessed ... omg
 i cant stop laughing.. and Cry  lol

Posted By: 313chick
Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 11:20pm
LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 11:47pm
5star threadApprove

Posted By: wezy2005
Date Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 12:04pm
Look O.P leave that girl with that leaky,smelly butthole alone DAMNIT!!
She know damn well her azz is leaking with foul odors from the depths of HELL.
B!tch got chemical and biological WEAPONS up in there.
We should bottle that mess up and drop it over them damn countries we wanna f*** up.

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 3:16pm
I laughed so hard in this thread (probably shouldn't) but too darn funny.  

Date Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by wezy2005 wezy2005 wrote:

We should bottle that mess up and drop it over them damn countries we wanna f*** up.

I.am.on.the.floor.

CryLOLCryLOL

LOLCryLOLCry

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by wezy2005 wezy2005 wrote:

LOL

Posted By: hollygurl
Date Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 8:18pm
i just cant right now...LOL

this cant be life.....

Posted By: tantoine
Date Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 9:15pm
Cry I can't

-------------
I finally remembered my password

Posted By: DWeird
Date Posted: Dec 01 2011 at 2:24am
Summary?

Posted By: PinkPolkaDots*
Date Posted: Dec 01 2011 at 2:59am
bwahaaahahaaahaaha! Lol. I can't even breathe! Funniest thing I've seen in a while ahaha. (Feel bad for laughing... but not that bad lol)

Posted By: PinkPolkaDots*
Date Posted: Dec 01 2011 at 3:03am
No but seriously your one good friend.... pshh messing w/me, she would have had to cut lol.

Posted By: cutie
Date Posted: Dec 01 2011 at 4:13am
if she always smells like that, she probably has a colostomy bag.  and more than likely she isn't going to want to just come out and tell the world that she has a "shyt bag" on her tummy.  i actually feel bad for her b/c she's young and has to go through this.  If you are her friend, maybe you can bring up colostomies and see if she'll be willing to talk about hers.

now if she doesn't have an ostomy then i don't know what to say except hygiene hygiene hygiene!

ETA:  i just read the upate. nvm......... guess she doesn't have a colostomy.  maybe a bad case of bv then?  maybe she just doen't clean her ass properly after a bm? or bath and shower? i just don't knowLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 04 2011 at 9:28pm

Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 3:27am
I had to google that and omg I feel so bad for her because it honestly sounds like it is this and not due to hygiene.

Originally posted by cutie cutie wrote:

if she always smells like that, she probably has a colostomy bag.  and more than likely she isn't going to want to just come out and tell the world that she has a "shyt bag" on her tummy.  i actually feel bad for her b/c she's young and has to go through this.  If you are her friend, maybe you can bring up colostomies and see if she'll be willing to talk about hers.

now if she doesn't have an ostomy then i don't know what to say except hygiene hygiene hygiene!

ETA:  i just read the upate. nvm......... guess she doesn't have a colostomy.  maybe a bad case of bv then?  maybe she just doen't clean her ass properly after a bm? or bath and shower? i just don't knowLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 12:29pm
Features
  • Simply add to  http://www.imtek.biz/Merchant2/# - ostomy bag & smell the difference

• Eliminates odors instead of covering them up

• Encapsulates fecal waste into gel

• Easy to dispose

• Cost effective and easy to use

• Can be used in all types of ostomy bags

Date Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 12:29pm
ask her if she has a colostomy bag, and even if she says no, just tell her about that product above

Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 12:57pm
^^ Good idea...I mean I feel so bad that I laughed so hard to this story now that I think it could be due to medical procedures and not her scent-tolerance. I hope she can fix the issue Unhappy

-------------

Posted By: tigress85
Date Posted: Dec 07 2011 at 12:40pm
omg this is hilarious yet sad

Date Posted: Dec 07 2011 at 12:53pm
I REBUKE this entire thread.

I have CRIED and laughed myself half to death. I know it's wrong and old girl probably has some sort of health issue but the responses are too much.

-------------

Posted By: PrissyP86
Date Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

It was way beyond diarhea, and it kept hitting us in waves. My friends in the back looked like they were gonna throw up, and i was getting angry because i felt like she was disrespecting usAngry lol.  My friends in the back tried to pull down the window, but cami was like "why're you guys puttin down the windows, you're letting the cold air in." and then she put the windows up. I think she knew she stank, and wanted to torture us. Anyways, by the time we got to the bowling alley, one of my friends was passed out in the  back, the other had her jacket tied around her nose, and my eyes were bloodshot red. My friends refused to bowl, and called their parents for a ride. I apologized to them, and i didn't tell cami why they left. I just said they were tired, so we went in and bowled, then went home. But i really don't think we can be friends any more. Her BO is off the charts, and ruined my whole night. How can a girl not know she is that funky ya'll?

I swear that is on some horror comedy sh*t like the Wayans Brothers wrote it for Scary MovieLOLLOL

LOLlmbo!!! LOL

I am at work reading this and chuckling to myself out loud, bc yes that bolded part got me. LOL You think she knew she stank and wanted to torture you??! Girl! LOL

But on a real note, you should let her know. She might be aware of the odor she is giving off and will actually appreciate you telling her. Just don't go about doing it the wrong way.

Posted By: PrissyP86
Date Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 3:06pm
She might NOT be aware* oops. I was typing too fast.

Posted By: lady_tee
Date Posted: Dec 17 2011 at 8:20pm

loooooooooool

Posted By: laddie
Date Posted: Dec 17 2011 at 9:23pm
I literally LOL'd.

OMG that is funny!! *breathe*  *breathe*

whew

On a serious note, did you find out what her problem is?

-------------
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
— Marilyn Monroe

Posted By: Chantal34
Date Posted: Dec 17 2011 at 10:21pm

Is this for serious??? goes back to read

-------------

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 5:48pm

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 8:28pm
that bolded part is a killer lmaoooo ^^

-------------

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 2:17am

This should be in the hall of fame of threads

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Chantal34 Chantal34 wrote:

I'm cracking up right now CryCryLOLLOL

Is this for serious??? goes back to read

Posted By: SensitiveSwag
Date Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 7:32pm
Cool

-swag

Posted By: JungleDrum
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 7:55pm
whoever bumped this....thank you!!

i needed that laugh!!!!!

-------------
"It’ll be the ballot or it’ll be the bullet. It’ll be liberty or it’ll be death. And if you’re not ready to pay that price don’t use the word freedom in your vocabulary."

Posted By: Sweetness404
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:30pm
I would have been like.....

Posted By: Promiseualways
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:01pm
This got to be joke...

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:59pm
Honestly, I did have one that stayed mursty it was embarrassing because people would be sniffing around our direction and I didn't want them to think it was me. I didn't know how to tell her so I made a gift basket with deodorant, body spray, and soaps . She was happy but I don't think she Eva used it though....

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:15pm
Damn!!!

Print Page | Close Window