Print Page | Close Window

yt woman woe is me

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=326652
Printed Date: Jul 17 2018 at 6:42pm

Topic: yt woman woe is me
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: yt woman woe is me
Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 10:57am

How could I have been so foolish? Widowed millionairess abandoned by Gambian husband of two years... and now he wants her fortune

• Widow, 59, married young Gambian a year after meeting him on dating website
  • She trusted him as he had job in UK and never asked about her wealth

After the devastating loss of her husband, lonely millionairess Christine Ince thought she had found love again with a younger Gambian man.

Aware of the potential pitfalls, the 59-year-old widow spent a year getting to know Mustapha Jabbai, 36, before agreeing to marry him.

The mother of three believed his intentions were honourable because he had a permanent job in the UK and had never asked her about her wealth.

Better days: Lonely millionairess Christine Ince, 59, thought she had found love again with Mustapha Jabbai, 36, seen here in 2007

Better days: Lonely millionairess Christine Ince, 59,  thought she had found love again with Mustapha Jabbai, 36, seen here in 2007

However, shortly after their second anniversary, Mr Jabbai walked out of her £850,000 five-bedroom detached home in the picturesque village of Tilbrook, near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.

Hours later, Mrs Ince discovered their wedding certificate and other documents Mr Jabbai would need to stay in the UK were missing.

Worse was to follow. Mr Jabbai then filed for divorce and is demanding the millionairess pay him maintenance and a one-off separation payment and set him up with a pension. 

In a witness statement for the divorce hearing, Mrs Ince claims the marriage was a ‘sham’ so ‘he could get an indefinite leave to remain visa’.

Assets: Christine stands outside her £850,000 five-bedroom detached home in the picturesque village of Tilbrook, near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire

Assets: Christine stands outside her £850,000 five-bedroom detached home in the picturesque village of Tilbrook, near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire

She goes on to accuse Mr Jabbai of bigamy and claims the woman he introduced to her as his sister is actually his Gambian wife Yama Jabbai.

Mrs Ince believes he walked out on her just after their two-year anniversary because he had spent long enough married to her to be granted the right to stay in Britain. 

‘At the time, I believed he cared for me,’ she said in her statement. 

‘I have been made ill by Mustapha’s betrayal of my trust, by his lies and deceit. I feel violated as if I have been raped.

‘It is distressing for me to have lived with someone and to find out I actually know nothing about them. 

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/12/article-2060502-0EC0715100000578-16_468x366_popup.jpg" rel="nofollow">Enlarge Smiles: Their wedding in December 2007. She met the Gambian, who had a permanent job in the UK, on a dating site

Smiles: Their wedding in December 2007. She met the Gambian, who had a permanent job in the UK, on a dating site

'He has used me and my commitment to him to gain entry into the UK and [obtain] the legal right to stay here.’ 

Mrs Ince, a former management accountant, married Bill Ince in 1977 in Chertsey, Surrey. 

They went on to have three children – Elizabeth, now 31, Charlotte, 29, and Robert, 25. 

Her husband, a joint-owner of a major tyre company, collapsed at their home in 2003 and died six weeks later, at the age of 63.

Mrs Ince went on to have breast cancer but has since recovered. After a tough three years, friends persuaded her to sign up to popular dating website Plenty of Fish.

She met Mr Jabbai, who was working for PC World in Reading, on the site and the pair enjoyed a series of dates.

Meeting the family: Christine Ince and Mustapha Jabbai at their engagement party in July 2007

Meeting the family: Christine Ince and Mustapha Jabbai at their engagement party in July 2007

Family ties: Christine Ince with her new husbands family after her wedding to Mustapha on the 6th December 2007 in the Gambia

Family ties: Christine Ince with her new husband's family after her wedding to Mustapha on the 6th December 2007 in the Gambia

Mrs Ince told the Daily Mail: ‘Mustapha was different to all the other men I had met through the dating site.

‘He didn’t try to get me into bed straight away and he didn’t ask me about how much money I had, which some men did. 

'He wasn’t a stunning man by any means but he seemed kind and caring. I know there are guys around who see me as a target because of my wealth. 

‘So I checked Mustapha out in lots of ways and with lots of questions. But he never faltered and was so plausible.’ 

After a year the couple  travelled to the city of Brikama in Gambia where they married in front of Mr Jabbai’s family and friends.

But when they returned to the UK, Mr Jabbai began to demand money from his new wife, she claims.

Experiencing her husbands culture: Christine with Jabbais family in the Gambia in 2007

Experiencing her husband's culture: Christine with Jabbai's family in the Gambia in 2007

Mrs Ince says she travelled to the visa office in Croydon where she paid £1,000 for his permanent visa. 

During their two-year marriage, she spent £30,000 on him which he has not repaid, she alleges.

‘After he walked out, I realised what had happened and I felt so foolish and gullible,’ she said. 

‘But now I am angry because he is trying to get money from me through the divorce courts. It feels like I am on trial even though I’m the one that has been duped.’ 

Mr Jabbai left Mrs Ince’s home in March 2010, saying he was going to the dentist. He never returned. 

Loss: Christine with her late husband Bill Ince in 2001

Loss: Christine with her late husband Bill Ince in 2001

First wedding: Christine with her first husband, Bill, on their wedding day in 1977

First wedding: Christine with her first husband, Bill, on their wedding day in 1977

The Mail has learned that two months before this, he won the right to permanently stay in the UK. 

Mr Jabbai, who now lives in Coventry, has denied the accusations in a letter sent by his legal firm Hammon Solicitors to Mrs Ince. 

When the Mail asked for a response from a man fitting his description at an address registered to Mr Jabbai, he claimed he was someone else.

The most recent statistics show that in 2008, 115 Gambians were granted citizenship after marrying UK nationals.

Immigration Minister Damian Green said last night: ‘We are considering requiring couples to complete a five-year probation to prove their marriage is genuine before they are eligible for settlement.

‘We will always seek to revoke the settlement rights of any foreign national who has used deception to obtain it.’

Replies:
    Posted By: Domin
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:00am
    lol

Posted By: Az~Maverick
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:03am
    Oh well.........

Posted By: Alias_Avi
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:04am
    ROFL!

Poor white woman Cry

Posted By: browneyez4548
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:04am
    Is this another one, or is it the same lady from last time?

I was waiting to see the pic of the girl with the tragic pony-tail, where the older lady was signing the marriage license LOL

-------------

Posted By: PRnena
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:06am
    I'm confused. Summary ?

-------------
    I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: bunzaveli
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:06am
    Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

These women kill me. As if a 36 year old is really going to get down with a 60 year old if money is not involved.

are you serious ? really ?

Posted By: Missvw
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:07am
    Dumb b!tch

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:07am
    These women kill me. As if a 36 year old is really going to get down with a 60 year old if money is not involved. I wish him all the best in getting half, it can't have been easy for him to shag her on a daily. 

-------------

Posted By: Spokenword
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:10am
    why so much hostility towards the woman?  because she is white, you can't shame his triflin ass?

eta: oh i see, because this is a common practice.  

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:12am
    Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

These women kill me. As if a 36 year old is really going to get down with a 60 year old if money is not involved.

In the case of very wealthy women who go on to marry 'foreigners' in the space of like ...6 months, yes I am serious. Yes I know there are relationships that prove otherwise but her story is so common in the press. 
    My posting is seriously messed up

-------------

Posted By: purple.chuckz
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:14am
    Again?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1324735/Grandmother-married-Gambian-waiter-wanted-visa-takes-revenge.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1324735/Grandmother-married-Gambian-waiter-wanted-visa-takes-revenge.html

-------------
    Women are not the problem. they are the solution.

Posted By: browneyez4548
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:15am
    ^^^That's the other one I was thinking aboutLOL

-------------

Posted By: brownelovely
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:21am
    He's a douche. Usher likes older women so it's believable that he may have been interested? Ioknow

However, I do know that he seemed to have a definite plan as he got in and got gone. SMH...I sort of feel for her cause she's human and has needs & emotions. We weren't created to be alone so I imagine she felt good when she had someone to share time with.

Posted By: Bunnyahh
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:34am
    Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

^^^That's the other one I was thinking aboutLOL
    ME TOO, I was also thinking of that yt man in england that married the jamaican chick & she took his $$, then left him for her bf

-------------
    Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:34am
    those Gambian men ain't sh*t  Cry

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:36am

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

In the case of very wealthy women who go on to marry 'foreigners' in the space of like ...6 months, yes I am serious. Yes I know there are relationships that prove otherwise but her story is so common in the press. 
    My posting is seriously messed up
    lmao @ underestimating the power of pucci Confused

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:37am
    or is this a gambian thing Stern Smile

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 11:38am
    Originally posted by brownelovely brownelovely wrote:

He's a douche. Usher likes older women so it's believable that he may have been interested? Ioknow

However, I do know that he seemed to have a definite plan as he got in and got gone. SMH...I sort of feel for her cause she's human and has needs & emotions. We weren't created to be alone so I imagine she felt good when she had someone to share time with.

But but... these stories are not new. When you're seriously wealthy a bit of common sense goes a long way. How about dating for longer than 5 mins before getting married? not a guarantee but it can weed out a lot of undesirables. 

They were married so of course he is entitled to some of her fortunes. This is nothing new, women also get pay out when they divorce wealthy men. This story and others of similar only make the news because the man in question is black. 

When it does not pan out, running to the media for sympathy is not always a good idea. Some lessons are far more expensive than others. 

-------------

Posted By: RedPanda79
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 12:38pm
    Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Again?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1324735/Grandmother-married-Gambian-waiter-wanted-visa-takes-revenge.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1324735/Grandmother-married-Gambian-waiter-wanted-visa-takes-revenge.html

Oh come on woman! I mean she is not beauty queen but she could have done better. I wonder did she marry him to live out some strange fantasy?

Posted By: EPITOME
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 12:41pm
    that's unfortunate.  everyone wants to be loved.

-------------
    I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: babyk94
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 12:45pm
    I actually feel bad for her and others in situations like these.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 12:48pm
    White women be marrying the ones Black women would touch with a 10ft pole.

Posted By: Spoiled302
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 12:54pm
    Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

White women be marrying the ones Black women would touch with a 10ft pole.

so true

-------------
    F.O.H Obama Haters

Posted By: Bunnyahh
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 1:05pm
    how many of yall would marry a butt ugly millionaire who repulsed you?

-------------
    Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 1:07pm
    Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I would not, sorry, I'm shallow ... i could not sacrifice good looks if it meant i had to kiss or have sex. We couldn't even date.

Posted By: Soratachi
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 1:18pm

I humans not animals....

Anyway a lot of eastern european girls used to do this and did not end up in the news.

My uncle is married to a Irish woman and have 2 kids(one 10 and the other 7), for every kind of this couple (very rare) there are many who live happily.

This is wrong of him, but she should have done pre-nup to test him, she is rich and need to protect her wealth.

He is scumbag, horrible piece of sh*t, but he will get some money.

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 1:19pm
    lmaoooooooo

i thanked u for the honesty lol

I would not, sorry, I'm shallow ... i could not sacrifice good looks if it meant i had to kiss or have sex. We couldn't even date.

Posted By: Eden.
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 1:56pm
    aww.

its only funny when old white men get punked.

Posted By: creole booty
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 2:02pm
    White women do this to black men all the time....

Just kidding

-------------
    i lost all my baby weight: )

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 2:02pm
    This is another hustle and she got hustled.

Sorry it happened to her though. That's not fair to anyone.

-------------
    My mind explodes

Posted By: Missvw
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 2:06pm
    Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Just kidding

No you wasn't LOL

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 2:07pm
    Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Just kidding

Posted By: creole booty
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 2:09pm

-------------
    i lost all my baby weight: )

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 2:11pm
    Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

It is even more unfortunate when you don't take care of your money. This could have been avoided. 

-------------

Posted By: miamiu1127
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 2:39pm
    Sorry it happened to her. Its a shame what lengths people go through to get what they want.

-------------
    I don't got to be fly, I'm fly in my pockets.

Posted By: Midna
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 2:46pm
    Poor woman. :\ Money definitely doesn't always buy happiness.

-------------

Posted By: soarlikecruz
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 3:03pm

During their two-year marriage, she spent £30,000 on him which he has not repaid, she alleges.

‘After he walked out, I realised what had happened and I felt so foolish and gullible,’ she said. 

‘But now I am angry because he is trying to get money from me through the divorce courts. It feels like I am on trial even though I’m the one that has been duped.’ 

shouldn't that be considered a gift?

Posted By: JungleDrum
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 3:59pm
    Poor lady.

Her husband died suddenly. Then she got breast cancer and now this!

Some people are just unlucky.Cry

I hope her lawyers find some kind of loophole that makes it impossible for him to cash in.

-------------
    "It’ll be the ballot or it’ll be the bullet. It’ll be liberty or it’ll be death. And if you’re not ready to pay that price don’t use the word freedom in your vocabulary."

Posted By: marumaruyobi
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 4:24pm

alladis

-------------

Posted By: uppitynegroid
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 4:31pm
    This isn't new.  White women love the romantic element of marrying a foreigner.  They usually get duped when they do.

-------------
    Omi te mi o ni san koja mi.

Posted By: jdoriginal
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 4:41pm
    Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

This isn't new.  White women love the romantic element of marrying a foreigner.  They usually get duped when they do.

My Gambain friend more or less said this when I discussed the story with her. She said that every time she takes a plane home, it is packed with  english women going to Gambia for a good time with the men. 

Posted By: nubiennze
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 4:58pm
    Quote He wasn’t a stunning man by any means

Shocked

Posted By: Soratachi
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 5:00pm
    Originally posted by jdoriginal jdoriginal wrote:

My Gambain friend more or less said this when I discussed the story with her. She said that every time she takes a plane home, it is packed with  english women going to Gambia for a good time with the men. 

Wow!!!!!Ouch

Posted By: napturallyyours
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 5:11pm
    Originally posted by jdoriginal jdoriginal wrote:

The only reason I have a hard time feeling bad for these women is the fact that these stories always reek of fetishism.

-------------
    "me you napt...african gumbo babies...they'd be bantu rich" -afrokock
    "voldemort's momma should've swallowed" - tantoine

Posted By: Carib_n_curly
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 5:24pm
    IA with napt 

its sucks for them but i don't really care tbh 

-------------
    ^_^

Posted By: carolina cutie
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 5:42pm
    Glad I'm not the only one shrugging at this story.

She should not have put a ring on it.

-------------
    <--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: yurika975
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 5:55pm
    She couldn't have gotten a pi to find out about the wife. Shame on his triffling family and him. SHe was naive and may learn a hard lesson as he tries to get half her money. That triffling negro said he was going to the dentist then put the divorce papers on her? Dead

Posted By: yekomod
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 6:11pm
    Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

-------------
    Waist length by 30

Posted By: iLoveMrCortez
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 6:17pm
    she should date men on her level

-------------
    SNATCHIN WIGS & TAKIN NAMES

Posted By: india100
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 6:55pm
    Wow . I feel sorry for her . Cry

-------------
    God will never let you down.
    Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: slayfresh
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 6:56pm
    and they always seem so surprised when this happens.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 7:10pm
    [QUOTE=india100] Wow . I feel sorry for her . Cry[/QUOTE

Maybe I should read the story and see if I can evoke some type of emotion in me. I have been a right heartless bitch this Saturday lol.

-------------

Posted By: BeatriceBean
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 7:14pm
    That's a shame. Quite a few people should have taken We Don't Love These Hoes 101 & 102.

Posted By: india100
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 7:32pm

[QUOTE=india100] Wow . I feel sorry for her . Cry[/QUOTE

Maybe I should read the story and see if I can evoke some type of emotion in me. I have been a right heartless bitch this Saturday lol.
    HugLOL. I Feel sorry for her due to the Breast cancer after he broke her heart for money .

-------------
    God will never let you down.
    Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: OrriannaRose
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 7:43pm
    Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

That's a shame. Quite a few people should have taken We Don't Love These Hoes 101 & 102.

Posted By: sunshine321511
    Date Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 7:51pm
    This is a sad story and I feel for her.  I have learned there are a lot of preditors out here and some good actors/actresses who meet people with the sole intention of using them.  Everybody plays the FOOL at some point, I pray I am never in this situation.  We can all "SAY" it would never be ME...but we can all be fooled in the "right" circumstances. 

It's easy for people to call her "stupid" but many of us have been "played" just not at this level or have had kids with men....who now that we LOOK back...we can admit that we made a mistake....so I don't laugh or judge...cause I know...but for the GRACE of GOD...goes I.

Posted By: joileprincess
    Date Posted: Nov 13 2011 at 12:47pm

Word.

Lesson 1, Dack is Always Free

Posted By: lollypop036
    Date Posted: Nov 13 2011 at 12:54pm
    i would never mess with an illegal immigrant. sad story

Posted By: Ms. M.A.D
    Date Posted: Nov 13 2011 at 2:46pm
    She dated him for a year...given their ages, I don't necessarily call that quick.  Most of the people I know over 35 typically date for a year or so before marrying. I think it is downright f**ed up, and you have to be a lowlife person to perpetrate a lie like that for 3 whole years.  Since he was already married, I hope their marriage is null and void and his right to stay in the UK is revoked.  I don't care what race or gender the perpetrator is, I can't applaud this mess...

-------------
    "The loudest one in the room is usually the weakest one in the room" A.K.A stfu if you aren't going to do anything to help the problem.

Posted By: lollypop036
    Date Posted: Nov 13 2011 at 2:48pm
    Originally posted by Ms. M.A.D Ms. M.A.D wrote:

She dated him for a year...given their ages, I don't necessarily call that quick.  Most of the people I know over 35 typically date for a year or so before marrying. I think it is downright f**ed up, and you have to be a lowlife person to perpetrate a lie like that for 3 whole years.  Since he was already married, I hope their marriage is null and void and his right to stay in the UK is revoked.  I don't care what race or gender the perpetrator is, I can't applaud this mess...
    Clap

Posted By: JungleDrum
    Date Posted: Nov 13 2011 at 3:58pm
    Originally posted by lollypop036 lollypop036 wrote:

Clap

Clap

-------------
    "It’ll be the ballot or it’ll be the bullet. It’ll be liberty or it’ll be death. And if you’re not ready to pay that price don’t use the word freedom in your vocabulary."

Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:53pm
    just what I was looking for.
    Please ignore the bump. This thread is for information that I need.

-------------
    My mind explodes

Posted By: Lilaca
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:10pm
    they don't just do this to yt women, but try it on with anyone with a brit passport.

this would make a good fb background pic

-------------

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:22pm
    It's nothing attractive about that man....

Posted By: laceyfront
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:09pm
    Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Again?

He look like he will fvck the shyt outta me, I would've married him too Clap

Posted By: iNFATUATE
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:12pm
    Yes baby, milk that cow.

Posted By: femmefatale85
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:28pm
    Silly rabbit...you don't pay for peen

Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:33pm
    This thread is a mess lol

Posted By: acaraway
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:40pm
    MEH.

Posted By: Faithfully2002
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:17pm
    Awww

-------------

Posted By: bindy
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:07pm
    She is 59 he is 25. 

Someone joked that the family was looking at her like she was signing their freedom papers.

Till death us do part: Mrs Sanneh plans to stay married to Demba so that he cant marry another women in order to get a UK passport

Posted By: carolina cutie
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:11pm
    ^CryLOL

-------------
    <--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: Naturalchick30
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:19pm
    Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Word.

Lesson 1, Dack is Always Free

Posted By: RedFoxx
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:12pm
    lol....stay schemin.....ingas tryna get at me..lol

-------------
    sometimes we be gettin showed what we aint wan see...sometimes we be gettin taught what we aint wan learn

--on some real ni$$a ish doe--

Posted By: mrshairdo
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:22pm
    as a woman FIRST and foremost, that's been taken advantage by someone i actually loved, i feel really bad for her....everyone wants to think they are the exception to the rule until they find out they aren't

i hope she'll be ok

-------------
    Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:27pm
    no one would have a problem if he had been fleeced by her.. coz thats the order of things 'normally'..

i think gambian men tend to want older women, or maybe it really is a gambian thing .. i worked with a couple of gambian guys in their mid to late twenties, all professional all not needing a dime from anyone all married to or dating women at least 12 years their senior

-------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: dee1672
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:18am
    Originally posted by JungleDrum JungleDrum wrote:

Originally posted by lollypop036 lollypop036 wrote:

Clap

Clap

Clap

I used to think that I led a well-rounded life with friends/associates of varying backgrounds and POVs. But I dont think I know a single woman with half the bitterness displayed on this site. Either that or people only let their hate spew online. *Shrugs*

Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:27am
    oh boy!

-------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:30am
    i wonder what loophole could be found in the law to make it so that he doesn't get anything. Why do I remember reading this story and the woman won in the end. Am I making things up?

-------------
    My mind explodes

Posted By: newdiva1
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:54am
    if he was already married I don't see how their marriage was valid therefore he shouldn't be entitled to anything.

-------------
    Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:18am
    Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

damn brothas coming up like this in the UK...after I graduate Imma catch a flight to the UK and snag me one of these ugly old white women..yall aint gonna hold it against me right

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:22am
    Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

damn brothas coming up like this in the UK...after I graduate Imma catch a flight to the UK and snag me one of these ugly old white women..yall aint gonna hold it against me right
    Tongue

Print Page | Close Window