Print Page | Close Window

White Guy Speaks on BM/WW Relationships..

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=321718
Printed Date: Jan 18 2020 at 1:33pm


Topic: White Guy Speaks on BM/WW Relationships..
Posted By: Midna
Subject: White Guy Speaks on BM/WW Relationships..
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 2:43am
and it's not pretty! Black men, get ready!
 Shocked

Usually I don't care about this stuff.. but this was too ignorant to ignore. LOL





-------------



Replies:
Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 2:54am
O oh...
Will watch later
peace.

-------------

When there is no enemy within,
the enemies outside cannot hurt you.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:01am
oooooh shoot.Geek

-------------


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:05am
now why would you post this so late?

eh?

this will be a good one for the day

and like i was saying bout whitewashing black wealth??

im not surprised tbh...


Posted By: Allure.
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:07am

Most of his ignorant comments made me laugh

He's not racist though because his "best friend" is blackGeek


-------------


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:07am
*waits for the 'he cute, id smang comments*



Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:28am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

now why would you post this so late?

eh?

this will be a good one for the day

and like i was saying bout whitewashing black wealth??

im not surprised tbh...


What, I gotta post it at a certain time? My bored-ass was browsing WSHH and found some good ol' woonery! LOL

Anyway, when everyone wakes up, this will greet 'em. Tongue


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:29am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

*waits for the 'he cute, id smang comments*




A-PBBBBT! Looking like a pedophile in his mid-life crises! LOL


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

Most of his ignorant comments made me laugh

He's not racist though because his "best friend" is blackGeek


Asshole is a complete racist and he knows it! He just brought that crap up to lay it down that he's witnessed such "typical negro male behaviour."

He looks like he participated in these trains he so constantly reveres.


-------------


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:37am
he rafish and dont even care.

i agree its too late for this Midna lol.


-------------


Posted By: bubblyboo
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:38am
yea... 1 in every 5 black men has aids or is hiv positive 


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:42am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

he rafish and dont even care.

i agree its too late for this Midna lol.



I'M A NIGHT OWL~ GOT THAT INSOMNIAC SWAG~ *Puts on shades*


-------------


Posted By: samorya
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:44am
what he really meant to say(and it dont take 3:44 to say it) is that he witnessed a black dude stretch out a white girl with his 10" mandingo, and he know the rest of his white community will no be able to follow the act, nor fit in her va-jay-jay ever again. #damaged goods
 
from the black men to him "my bad homie!"


-------------
i dont have nappy hair, i have HAPPY HAIR!!! :D


Posted By: Lolliren
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:45am
soooo he prolly mad because he lost his dear ol Jessie Sue to Tyrone Jenkins, so he went on to Becky Mae', but she gave him 'black guy hiv' from Jamichael, Jawon and Jodoby's train.

i's so sleepy guise Cry


Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:45am


Posted By: samorya
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:45am
Originally posted by Lolliren Lolliren wrote:

soooo he prolly mad because he lost his dear ol Jessie Sue to Tyrone Jenkins, so he went on to Becky Mae', but she gave him 'black guy hiv' from Jamichael, Jawon and Jodoby's train.

i's so sleepy guise Cry
lol

-------------
i dont have nappy hair, i have HAPPY HAIR!!! :D


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:48am
Originally posted by Lolliren Lolliren wrote:

soooo he prolly mad because he lost his dear ol Jessie Sue to Tyrone Jenkins, so he went on to Becky Mae', but she gave him 'black guy hiv' from Jamichael, Jawon and Jodoby's train.

i's so sleepy guise Cry
LOL


DeadguiseLOL


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Lolliren Lolliren wrote:

soooo he prolly mad because he lost his dear ol Jessie Sue to Tyrone Jenkins, so he went on to Becky Mae', but she gave him 'black guy hiv' from Jamichael, Jawon and Jodoby's train.

i's so sleepy guise Cry


SHOLE IZ ACKYURIT


-------------


Posted By: danni7
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 7:20am
Wow this guy is stoopid!!! His best friend is black but he thinks 1/2 of all black men are gay?  Hater much


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 7:23am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

he rafish and dont even care.

i agree its too late for this Midna lol.
LOL

-------------
You gon get this work Nicca


Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 7:26am

This guy again?

Geek



-------------


Posted By: DarkBrown
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 7:32am
didn't watch but i'm not surprised

-------------
A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.


Posted By: columbian queen
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 7:34am
Lmao at him saying God bless at the end of all that.


Posted By: Gia2009
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 7:39am
I agree some of the things he said were ignorant and I side eyed the cliche' "my best friend is black". But he did make a few accurate points about what black guys do to white girls, because I know of quite a few people who treat white girls like how he described. So he wasn't lying about that. 


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 7:45am
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

I agree some of the things he said were ignorant and I side eyed the cliche' "my best friend is black". But he did make a few accurate points about what black guys do to white girls, because I know of quite a few people who treat white girls like how he described. So he wasn't lying about that. 

Brotha please


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 7:46am
:yaohah:


dont some militant blk guys say similar things about blk women who date white men?


Posted By: iLoveMrCortez
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:07am
i wonder if his best friend knows he feels that way


-------------
SNATCHIN WIGS & TAKIN NAMES


Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:14am
I was with him until he said half of black dudes in America are gay.. We use becky's for fun duhhhhh.. No one goes to their first white girl hoping to marry this chic...


Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

I agree some of the things he said were ignorant and I side eyed the cliche' "my best friend is black". But he did make a few accurate points about what black guys do to white girls, because I know of quite a few people who treat white girls like how he described. So he wasn't lying about that. 
There will be cases of stereotypes all the time.  I know of a person who gets fed these stereotypes by her back boyfriend and she believes them. It is disgusting and horrible, but there are horrible men of all races.  There are white guys treating their white women like crap, there are black men treating their black women like crap, latino, asian, etc. So you are doing what he is doing, letting some cases make you believe it is the truth for the majority. The problem is this isn't truth, this is conjecture.


Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:19am
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

I agree some of the things he said were ignorant and I side eyed the cliche' "my best friend is black". But he did make a few accurate points about what black guys do to white girls, because I know of quite a few people who treat white girls like how he described. So he wasn't lying about that. 
There will be cases of stereotypes all the time.  I know of a person who gets fed these stereotypes by her back boyfriend and she believes them. It is disgusting and horrible, but there are horrible men of all races.  There are white guys treating their white women like crap, there are black men treating their black women like crap, latino, asian, etc. So you are doing what he is doing, letting some cases make you believe it is the truth for the majority. The problem is this isn't truth, this is conjecture.


ITA with freedom

& this video is stupid just like any other video on this subject


-------------
<< Swerve >>


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:22am
Sounds like a man scorned. One of his exes must have got a train ran on her by a group of brothas.

-------------
God bless




Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:23am
i thought runnin trains was a college thing ... he looks a little too old to be meeting girls still getting down like that 

-------------
<< Swerve >>


Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:26am
Ugh dude shut up. He's racist. Why didn't he say anything about the degrading, immoral trash I know he's seen with white dudes running trains on black girls? Both ways, fool. 


Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:28am
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

i thought runnin trains was a college thing ... he looks a little too old to be meeting girls still getting down like that 
I was thinking the same thing....How many men is his age group are running trains on women?...He is full of crap. 1 out of every 5 black men in America are HIV positive? GTFOH....he is obviously racist and ignorant.


Posted By: Samirah
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:30am
Originally posted by samorya samorya wrote:

what he really meant to say(and it dont take 3:44 to say it) is that he witnessed a black dude stretch out a white girl with his 10" mandingo, and he know the rest of his white community will no be able to follow the act, nor fit in her va-jay-jay ever again. #damaged goods
 
from the black men to him "my bad homie!"
thats part of the problem a big penis don't mean isht when you have generational poverty, little self identity, and broken families....but if that makes men feel better about it


Posted By: Samirah
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:32am
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Wow this guy is stoopid!!! His best friend is black but he thinks 1/2 of all black men are gay?  Hater much
just plain ignorant.
 
I used to work with a guy who 'supposedly LOVED black women' he could relate to them so much but when it came time to marry, did he marry the woman he supposedly could connect with on such deep levels? Hell no he married white and has two white little boys but black women mean so much to him


Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Samirah Samirah wrote:

Originally posted by samorya samorya wrote:

what he really meant to say(and it dont take 3:44 to say it) is that he witnessed a black dude stretch out a white girl with his 10" mandingo, and he know the rest of his white community will no be able to follow the act, nor fit in her va-jay-jay ever again. #damaged goods
 
from the black men to him "my bad homie!"
thats part of the problem a big penis don't mean isht when you have generational poverty, little self identity, and broken families....but if that makes men feel better about it
I agree it shouldn't, but penis size can still be a sore subject with many men. They all want an (above average) penis. We as women try to make them feel secure about their penis sizes.  When I was in Korea, I had a Korean friend. He wanted to date black women because he thought we were so sexy. He could never get up the nerve to ask one out because he felt his penis was too small for her. He said he didn't think he could satisfy a black woman who had been with a black man before.  So it can be a source of intimidation and self consciousness.


Posted By: JasonWllms55
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:39am
LOL he sounds like a simp!!


and if he thinks for one second, that black, asian, latina, middle eastern women arent after white men for the same reasons that white women are after black men, he is in for a wake up call. 


-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY


Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:41am
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

LOL he sounds like a simp!!


and if he thinks for one second, that black, asian, latina, middle eastern women arent after white men for the same reasons that white women are after black men, he is in for a wake up call. 
Can you go into detail for me.


Posted By: Samirah
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:48am
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Originally posted by Samirah Samirah wrote:

Originally posted by samorya samorya wrote:

what he really meant to say(and it dont take 3:44 to say it) is that he witnessed a black dude stretch out a white girl with his 10" mandingo, and he know the rest of his white community will no be able to follow the act, nor fit in her va-jay-jay ever again. #damaged goods
 
from the black men to him "my bad homie!"
thats part of the problem a big penis don't mean isht when you have generational poverty, little self identity, and broken families....but if that makes men feel better about it
I agree it shouldn't, but penis size can still be a sore subject with many men. They all want an (above average) penis. We as women try to make them feel secure about their penis sizes.  When I was in Korea, I had a Korean friend. He wanted to date black women because he thought we were so sexy. He could never get up the nerve to ask one out because he felt his penis was too small for her. He said he didn't think he could satisfy a black woman who had been with a black man before.  So it can be a source of intimidation and self consciousness.
I know. You are right and if our men have it then great but our community needs more than them being proud of that factor
LOL @ the Korean guy. Funny because I heard that from an Asian as well but he was mixed with white so he thought he'd be okay LOL


Posted By: JasonWllms55
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 8:59am
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

LOL he sounds like a simp!!


and if he thinks for one second, that black, asian, latina, middle eastern women arent after white men for the same reasons that white women are after black men, he is in for a wake up call. 
Can you go into detail for me.

the bolded was in reference to his point about white women dating black celebs only for their money. which is true, but he makin it seem like white male celebs dont get the same treatment. 

Dont try and tell me that Justin Timberlake and Usher are attracting women with different motives just based on their race. Non white women would go after Justin in the same vein that non black women would go after Usher. 


-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:10am
lol pure ignorance....

but uh


trains are a college thing?

when that happen?


-------------


Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:10am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

*waits for the 'he cute, id smang comments*

 
not even
 
ugh


-------------


Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:16am
He sounds like a dumb ass idiot.
"I have black friends" Ermm

I laughed when he said "Middle Eastran".

He is fugly and I am sure he is just mad that he can't keep a decent Becky on his arm.

But its okay. I hope black men see this (who only date white women and think white society accepts them). HA.

-------------
iRep ♥ Naija
TexLAXED 1.25.13'
SL starting alllll the way over. Watch me work.
APL 2013
     
<


Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:24am
i don't like this guy or his attitude. i hope he gets his ass kicked and im not defending black men by saying that.

his attitude seems really disgusting to me and he thinks he sounds really cool. what a douche bag. 

yes, but i am not defending black men, im done defending them.


-------------
"It's ignorant to try to invalidate someone else's experience because it hasn't happened to you yet."


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:25am
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

LOL he sounds like a simp!!


and if he thinks for one second, that black, asian, latina, middle eastern women arent after white men for the same reasons that white women are after black men, he is in for a wake up call. 
well, they are after them for the status symbol and wealth

they want us as their sexual objects

id ratehr not want to be wanted in eitehr scenario tbh


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:26am
if this dude had been going in about bw this thread would be 'its vacant of bm coz they agree with him'


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:26am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

*waits for the 'he cute, id smang comments*

 
not even
 
ugh
 
Agreed. He looks creepy to me. His comments are ignorant and offensive. If he is worried about the preservation of the White race, he should take it up with White women. Demonizing Black men won't help. Additionally, White women have more to worry about, since White men marry Asian women at higher rates than White women marry Black men. His problem is his sense of entitlement. White women don't owe him a Black-free vagina. He needs to get over it. If he can't compete with Black men, that's his problem.
 
Oh, and this video is hella old!


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:34am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

if this dude had been going in about bw this thread would be 'its vacant of bm coz they agree with him'




Well it is still early.....LOL


dude is not attractive at all.... and i get a conflicted wi vib from him... like he rocks a swastika durag at nite
no ty



-------------


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:37am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

if this dude had been going in about bw this thread would be 'its vacant of bm coz they agree with him'
 
Reaching Afro.


Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

if this dude had been going in about bw this thread would be 'its vacant of bm coz they agree with him'
 
Reaching Afro.
 LOL This thread is sure to be poppin by noon or maybe bw DON'T care today.Stern Smile

-------------
Creator of For The People(FTP)

Go VT!


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

if this dude had been going in about bw this thread would be 'its vacant of bm coz they agree with him'

 
Reaching Afro.
nope..

im not.

we would have labeled cosignatorees(sic) by not being vocal at our disgust..

it is what it is


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 9:54am
I guess we'll have to wait for that video. I think Black men on this board then to cape for Black women, and if nothing else the comments would be more so disagreeing with the video rather than commenting on the Black male POV.


Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

lol pure ignorance....

but uh


trains are a college thing?

when that happen?



college aged i guess is what i meant .... i've never heard any man or woman over 23 mention participating in one


-------------
<< Swerve >>


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:20am
watching*

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:22am
lmao at this

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:23am
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

lol pure ignorance....

but uh


trains are a college thing?

when that happen?



college aged i guess is what i meant .... i've never heard any man or woman over 23 mention participating in one



lol ok.......thought i was missing out on summin.........

not
that
i
would
do
that
and
stuff
*awkward exit*


-------------


Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:26am
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the funniest thing I have seen the past month. From the second he mentioned black guys running trains on the white girls I non-stopped laughed until the end of the video. Ahh man, I have tears in my eyes. I was snorting. 

It seemed like standup. Hilarious for a multitude of reasons, especially his accent and choice of words. 

Just...deadLOLLOL


Posted By: TrillScott
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:27am
White men used to cut off black men's penises back in the day, so I'm not surprised. Outside of wealth, white men are inferior to black males in many ways.

-------------
Is u trollin? Bish I might be.


Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:29am
I couldn't help but think of Jamie Foxx impersonating Mel Gibson as I watched the video. LMAO. 




Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:31am
hmmmm....

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the funniest thing I have seen the past month. From the second he mentioned black guys running trains on the white girls I non-stopped laughed until the end of the video. Ahh man, I have tears in my eyes. I was snorting. 

It seemed like standup. Hilarious for a multitude of reasons, especially his accent and choice of words. 

Just...deadLOLLOL


LMAO. Me too. At first I was going to freepost and not watch. Then I thought "Hmm, I never heard a white man's take on this"

Yo, this video was hilarious.Cry I mean pure comedy.


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I couldn't help but think of Jamie Foxx impersonating Mel Gibson as I watched the video. LMAO. 





LOL LOL LOL


-------------


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

I agree some of the things he said were ignorant and I side eyed the cliche' "my best friend is black". But he did make a few accurate points about what black guys do to white girls, because I know of quite a few people who treat white girls like how he described. So he wasn't lying about that. 


IA.  He was ignant but alot of what he said I've heard said here so.........i'm not gone get mad cause he a white man and saying it.

not to mention...alot of what he said i've heard other white guys say so i'm really not surprised.


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:41am
Originally posted by iLoveMrCortez iLoveMrCortez wrote:

i wonder if his best friend knows he feels that way



*shrugs*  maybe his friend is a coon.


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:42am
Notable quotes:
 
"my best friend is black"
 
"1/2 of black mean are gay".
 
"1/5 black man are HIV+"
 
He sounds bitter.....maybe he wanted to date a girl but the girl was into black men only.


Posted By: Shardd:)
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:46am
what an ass, like white guys don't treat white girls like sh*t. i


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:48am
Men run trains on all races.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Shardd:)
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:48am
And that age old MY BEST FRIEND IS BLACK 

MY SECOND COUSIN TWICE REMOVED IS BLACK. 


Well my Great Great Granfather was asian, I am going to be honest I refer to asians as pakis sometimes. 

what a load seriously. 




Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 10:50am
It's funny because the same population of black men he is referring to in this vid, blackwomen are having the same issues with those men

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 11:00am
Everything he said sounds familiar.... lol


Posted By: joy6899
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 11:17am
hes probably just said b/c some girl he wanted was w/a black dude

like a white dude doesnt use white girls...

he doesnt have high regards for white girls or black menDead


-------------


Posted By: true_beauty
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

I agree some of the things he said were ignorant and I side eyed the cliche' "my best friend is black". But he did make a few accurate points about what black guys do to white girls, because I know of quite a few people who treat white girls like how he described. So he wasn't lying about that. 

lol because they let them! everyone knows if u wna slap sme girl up, take her money, use her and sbuse her, then u gets a becky. no i do thin hes racist and at one point did have his heart broken by a girl that left him for a  black dude but yeah that aint nothing new.


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 11:34am
Originally posted by true_beauty true_beauty wrote:

Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

I agree some of the things he said were ignorant and I side eyed the cliche' "my best friend is black". But he did make a few accurate points about what black guys do to white girls, because I know of quite a few people who treat white girls like how he described. So he wasn't lying about that. 

lol because they let them! everyone knows if u wna slap sme girl up, take her money, use her and sbuse her, then u gets a becky. no i do thin hes racist and at one point did have his heart broken by a girl that left him for a  black dude but yeah that aint nothing new.


Confused He is the only one that is bigoted


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: true_beauty
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 11:34am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Notable quotes:
 
"my best friend is black"
 
"1/2 of black mean are gay".
 
"1/5 black man are HIV+"
 
He sounds bitter.....maybe he wanted to date a girl but the girl was into black men only.

exactly! that seemed personal. like he just got his feelingz hurt. and what do guys do when they get rejected "well b*tch i didnt want you anyway!" lol


Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 11:37am
didn't watch. but he's doing the "once you date one of them, you're tainted" thing. all black/white/chinese/indian/etc etc etc men do it. some are just more adamant about it. and its always the men. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 11:37am
repost


Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 11:39am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Sounds like a man scorned. One of his exes must have got a train ran on her by a group of brothas.


Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:21pm
*side-eyes all of yall*

Didn't some of you women say some of the same stuff in the other thread? You wont date a black man who has dated a white girl. You would prefer black men not date/have sex with white girls.

This is the same ish. Except he is being pro-white not pro-black. Doesn't make him racist. (the comments about HIV/AIDS just make him ignorant)


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

*side-eyes all of yall*

Didn't some of you women say some of the same stuff in the other thread? You wont date a black man who has dated a white girl. You would prefer black men not date/have sex with white girls.

This is the same ish. Except he is being pro-white not pro-black. Doesn't make him racist. (the comments about HIV/AIDS just make him ignorant)


aint that something.........





-------------


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Everything he said sounds familiar.... lol


Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

*side-eyes all of yall*

Didn't some of you women say some of the same stuff in the other thread? You wont date a black man who has dated a white girl. You would prefer black men not date/have sex with white girls.

This is the same ish. Except he is being pro-white not pro-black. Doesn't make him racist. (the comments about HIV/AIDS just make him ignorant)


LOL


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

*side-eyes all of yall*

Didn't some of you women say some of the same stuff in the other thread? You wont date a black man who has dated a white girl. You would prefer black men not date/have sex with white girls.

This is the same ish. Except he is being pro-white not pro-black. Doesn't make him racist. (the comments about HIV/AIDS just make him ignorant)


Girl bye. At 2:08 he was about to say black men rape white women, but changed it mid slip.Sleepy

I don't recall bw on the board saying half of black men have Aids either.


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Shardd:)
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Everything he said sounds familiar.... lol


Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

*side-eyes all of yall*

Didn't some of you women say some of the same stuff in the other thread? You wont date a black man who has dated a white girl. You would prefer black men not date/have sex with white girls.

This is the same ish. Except he is being pro-white not pro-black. Doesn't make him racist. (the comments about HIV/AIDS just make him ignorant)


LOL
 


The difference here is that Black women don't say that white women treat black men like sh*t,or that white women have aids. We have been persecuted by white people for hundreds of years, and to this day many of us have mental slavery. It gives us a reason to be pro-black. This guy is being racist towards black people purely because he doesn't like our kind as a race and his Becky left him for Dey'Jon


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Shardd:) Shardd:) wrote:



The difference here is that Black women don't say that white women treat black men like sh*t,or that white women have aids. We have been persecuted by white people for hundreds of years, and to this day many of us have mental slavery. It gives us a reason to be pro-black. This guy is being racist towards black people purely because he doesn't like our kind as a race and his Becky left him for Dey'Jon


BHM is like 6 degrees of separation and even when the topic clearly has nothing really to do with black women, the fault/blame will go back to them...


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: JasonWllms55
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:43pm
dont hurt em samoneisthebest

-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

I agree some of the things he said were ignorant and I side eyed the cliche' "my best friend is black". But he did make a few accurate points about what black guys do to white girls, because I know of quite a few people who treat white girls like how he described. So he wasn't lying about that. 

Brotha please


Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

I was with him until he said half of black dudes in America are gay.. We use becky's for fun duhhhhh.. No one goes to their first white girl hoping to marry this chic...


Stern Smile


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Shardd:)
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

I agree some of the things he said were ignorant and I side eyed the cliche' "my best friend is black". But he did make a few accurate points about what black guys do to white girls, because I know of quite a few people who treat white girls like how he described. So he wasn't lying about that. 

Brotha please


Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

I was with him until he said half of black dudes in America are gay.. We use becky's for fun duhhhhh.. No one goes to their first white girl hoping to marry this chic...


Stern Smile
 

whatsrongwitchu overall and Gia2009?


Posted By: Shardd:)
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Shardd:) Shardd:) wrote:



The difference here is that Black women don't say that white women treat black men like sh*t,or that white women have aids. We have been persecuted by white people for hundreds of years, and to this day many of us have mental slavery. It gives us a reason to be pro-black. This guy is being racist towards black people purely because he doesn't like our kind as a race and his Becky left him for Dey'Jon


BHM is like 6 degrees of separation and even when the topic clearly has nothing really to do with black women, the fault/blame will go back to them...
 

HEAR YE HEAR YE!


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

BHM is like 6 degrees of separation and even when the topic clearly has nothing really to do with black women, the fault/blame will go back to them...
 
Cry


-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

*side-eyes all of yall*

Didn't some of you women say some of the same stuff in the other thread? You wont date a black man who has dated a white girl. You would prefer black men not date/have sex with white girls.

This is the same ish. Except he is being pro-white not pro-black. Doesn't make him racist. (the comments about HIV/AIDS just make him ignorant)


Girl bye. At 2:08 he was about to say black men rape white women, but changed it mid slip.Sleepy

I don't recall bw on the board saying half of black men have Aids either.
more bm rape ww than there are wm raping bw.  that is a fact

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:55pm
There is a demographic of b/m who do this to w/w. I hear about it all the time. I know white girls who date b/m because they say due to their weight, many white guys wont talk to them.

I am not going to paint an entire race with the same brush. All IR relationships aren't like that.

The white nicca in the video was doing the damn most.


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Shardd:)
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

*side-eyes all of yall*

Didn't some of you women say some of the same stuff in the other thread? You wont date a black man who has dated a white girl. You would prefer black men not date/have sex with white girls.

This is the same ish. Except he is being pro-white not pro-black. Doesn't make him racist. (the comments about HIV/AIDS just make him ignorant)


Girl bye. At 2:08 he was about to say black men rape white women, but changed it mid slip.Sleepy

I don't recall bw on the board saying half of black men have Aids either.
more bm rape ww than their are wm raping bw.  that is a fact
 

ah but I'm pretty sure that there are more wm raping ww than there is bm raping ww? 

which is what the topic is about, this twit saying all black men rape white women Sleepy


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

*side-eyes all of yall*

Didn't some of you women say some of the same stuff in the other thread? You wont date a black man who has dated a white girl. You would prefer black men not date/have sex with white girls.

This is the same ish. Except he is being pro-white not pro-black. Doesn't make him racist. (the comments about HIV/AIDS just make him ignorant)


Girl bye. At 2:08 he was about to say black men rape white women, but changed it mid slip.Sleepy

I don't recall bw on the board saying half of black men have Aids either.
more bm rape ww than their are wm raping bw.  that is a fact


Historically? I fcking doubt it. & I don't have current figures so if you do, plz post them because I don't believe it. They may be arrested more, but do it more? I need sources


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:58pm
half of black men are gay Dead

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

BHM is like 6 degrees of separation and even when the topic clearly has nothing really to do with black women, the fault/blame will go back to them...
 
Cry
 
I agree. "Y'all do this. Why are you mad?"
 
And now the rape discussion. Cry


Posted By: Shardd:)
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 1:02pm
everyone tears down black womens...even black womens

and I can guarantee every single poster here who is from the carribbean or lives in america has an ancestor who is white. 


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 1:03pm
I know, I know, this is from wiki:

Anthony Walsh criticizes the attempt to use the macrostructural opportunity model to explain interracial rape as has been done in studies conducted in the past few decades, pointing out that such a defense is directly contradicted by the data related to homicide. Walsh argues that, while the macrostructural opportunity model helps explain why black murderers almost always choose black victims, it does not explain why black rapists choose white victims roughly 55% of the time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#cite_note-72 - [73] However, on the opposite side there is also an elevated incidence of white rapists choosing black victims. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#cite_note-73 - [74] This theory has not been tested on this data. There are disparities in rates of reporting rape where victims of some races are statistically less likely or more likely to report their rape, especially depending on the race of the offender. Black women in America are more likely to report sexual assault that has been perpetrated by a stranger. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#cite_note-74 - [75] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#cite_note-75 - [76] White women are more likely to report the offense if the offender is black http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#cite_note-76 - [77] whereas black women are still more likely to under-report rapes overall as they are more likely to blame themselves, feel they will be blamed or feel they won't be believed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#cite_note-77 - [78]

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 1:03pm
Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape. [320] Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women. [321

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 1:04pm
Gotta watch later


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 1:05pm
  Especially, and this is not a racist statement, if you are white. Consider that of the total number of estimated prison rapes:
  • 13% involved white inmates raping white inmates

  • 29% involved black inmates raping black inmates.

  • 56% involved black inmates raping white inmates.

     This comes to a grand total of 85% of prison rapes being committed by blacks, with 69% of the victims being white. The rapes of white inmates are normally done by gangs of blacks and somewhat in the open so that other inmates, but not staff, can witness the attacks. The blacks involved are generally in the joint for crimes such as armed robbery or severe assault cases



-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?



Print Page | Close Window