Print Page | Close Window

What time of the day does everyone workout?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Exercise, Fitness, & Health
Forum Name: Exercise
Forum Description: Discussions on Exercise
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316651
Printed Date: Feb 21 2018 at 6:11pm

Topic: What time of the day does everyone workout?
Posted By: soarlikecruz
Subject: What time of the day does everyone workout?
Date Posted: Jul 25 2011 at 9:05am
I'd love to get into the habit of getting up at 5-6 in the morning and finishing my workout at early as possible... but for now it's when I feel, usually early to mid-noon

Replies:
Posted By: Inkonparabl3
Date Posted: Jul 25 2011 at 10:40am
early in the morning because i work 3-11
but i love to start my day off by going to the gym..

Posted By: izzymac
Date Posted: Jul 25 2011 at 10:41am
Before the crack of dawn. (Military family and lifestyle... what can I say? LOL)

-------------
"There's nothing that you can do about it... the one thing that I figured out is: you are you." - Asher Roth

Posted By: vibrant1
Date Posted: Jul 25 2011 at 1:01pm
Not a morning personLOL!!! So I workout around 11:45 I find there are less people in the gym as well.Big smile
I don't actually stay in the bed late just don't want to workout early.Confused

Posted By: nostalgiajones
Date Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 12:02am
Late at night 11ish

Posted By: 2bBsL
Date Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 12:33am
it really depends....i try to get up early and sometimes it works, or else ill do it in the evening around 8 or 9 but if i feel like im going to put it off till never ill change and workout right then and there. (this could be anytime esp on the weekend)

Posted By: amb3r
Date Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 12:46am
I workout from 10-11 am. If I do it after that, I'm not as motivated and I feel sluggish.

Posted By: Sharae
Date Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 12:49am
Before work. I get up at 5:30 and this really helps me start my day since Im not a morning person.

-------------
"Don't worry about tomorrow. Just try to master today."

Posted By: columbian queen
Date Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 3:40pm
I workout in the early morning once or twice a week.  I can only do it if I went to bed early and wake up feeling well rested.  Other than that my workouts are usually in the evening around 6 or 7 when the traffic dies down.

Posted By: stillnlove63
Date Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 7:19pm
Usually in the evening before supper time.

-------------
In the APL neighborhood creeping to BSL
public.fotki.com/stillinlove63

Check out my fotki!

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 7:21pm
8:30 am or so

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Posted By: yekomod
Date Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 11:56pm
I want to start working out earlier but i have morning classes. So I usually go after my last class which ends at 6pm

-------------
Waist length by 30

Posted By: sparel
Date Posted: Jul 27 2011 at 5:17am
mornings

Posted By: adoreclaire
Date Posted: Aug 02 2011 at 10:57am
I go in the evening since I workout in the apartment gym.
Around 8 or so. 
Then to bed :)

Posted By: carrie
Date Posted: Aug 02 2011 at 2:44pm
Cardio in the AM before work. Weights in the PM afterwards.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Aug 04 2011 at 11:25pm
Mornings or evenings. I try to do evenings because pollen is worst apparently in the morning (5-10am) and I have allergies.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Aug 23 2011 at 7:28am
i'd prefer in the day before 6pm (i work from home so i'm bound to get tied up with work) if i don't hit it before 6pm i've got a routine eat dinner, take garbage out, walk to mailbox then hit my workout usually before midnight, then i hit a hot sauna like bath (and i'm warm n comfy relaxed for fun on the cmputer or a good nights rest)

-------------
"Fulfilling ALL of My Dreams while experiencing ALL of My Positive Successes & Prosperities"

Posted By: fashionista86
Date Posted: Aug 23 2011 at 12:12pm
I find it refreshing to do the more intense classes in the morning. I am currently trying to do 2-a-day workouts so I do the longer more intense workout in the morning and the moderate ones in the evening.

-------------
We are what we repeatedly do therfore excellence is not an act ,but a habit!

Posted By: OneLove1987
Date Posted: Aug 23 2011 at 1:55pm
i prefer working out in the morning but i get to work around 8:30. im sure if i was more dedicated i could wake up early and do them. but then i gotta worry about what to do with my hair after

Posted By: MsG
Date Posted: Aug 23 2011 at 2:04pm

First thing in the morning.  5/5:30am

Posted By: belnoir
Date Posted: Aug 23 2011 at 4:08pm
For some reason I can't work out in the morning, I've tried and failed. The thought of getting out of bed and running around in the am, is not appealing to me.

So evenings.

Posted By: Lilacflower1988
Date Posted: Aug 27 2011 at 5:05am
I exercise in the morning.

Posted By: fashionista86
Date Posted: Aug 31 2011 at 8:28am
If I could I would workout in the morning which is the best time of day to workout. Due 2 my work schedule I have to workout in the afternoonsCry. Sometimes I will get up and do a little something in the morning but its rare..

-------------
We are what we repeatedly do therfore excellence is not an act ,but a habit!

Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Aug 31 2011 at 10:22am
8:30am-10am i'm a morning person

Posted By: intl_babygirl
Date Posted: Sep 03 2011 at 11:10am
6:30am

-------------
boing boing boing boing...

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Sep 03 2011 at 12:36pm
I prefer to get up early in the mornings to work out but since I have to be at work at 6:30, that is not possible. I work out around 6:30-7:00 p.m. once traffic has died down so I dont have to spend more time getting to the gym. Now since school has started for me, I find myself working out on MW at around 8ish and THF at my normal times. On weekends I work out early in the morning since my body is programmed to wake up early automatically.

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: SimplyME.
Date Posted: Sep 03 2011 at 7:59pm
I will be starting my fitness routine next week. I will workout in the morning to help get a jump start on the day.

-------------

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Sep 04 2011 at 11:23am
noonish

Posted By: 27chanela
Date Posted: Sep 04 2011 at 11:26am
weekends or my days off mornings the days I work after 5 pm.

-------------
In real life I might respect your reach because you're old but on BHM you better sit your reachin ass down. - PurplePumps

you joined yesterday....please go sit ALL THE WAY down. - twajuanaful

Posted By: KateRussell
Date Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:51am
In the evening before sunset...!

Posted By: chimere_d
Date Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:48pm
Any time b4 9am

Posted By: marianclare
Date Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 9:12am

I used to work out in the morning around 5-6am with my hubby. We are running around the park and we do it every day. It helps us to have a good health and body; it also toned our muscles in thigh area. Running is a good exercise it is also a good bonding for you and your DH.

Posted By: RevendMartin
Date Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 4:50am
In my opinion there is no any time fix for doing exercise. We can do exercise at any time in a day. Morning and evening both times are perfect for doing exercise. I do exercise in the evening.

Posted By: long&sexy
Date Posted: Jan 09 2015 at 11:43am
5am

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 23 2015 at 2:21pm
usually nights..
but i will workout afternoons too

Posted By: 20th pearl
Date Posted: Jan 26 2015 at 6:00pm
I like to workout early in the morning around the hours of 5:30-7:00. If i don't get it in early i won't have the energy to get it in later. But, I am a morning person.

Posted By: TeeCee
Date Posted: Feb 23 2015 at 12:01pm
I used to workout everyday at 5am. But that was when I had to be at work by 8:30am.  Now that I have to be at work earlier, I'd have to get up at 4:00am to get in a good workout --and that ain't happening.  So I workout in the evenings.  I do get an early morning walk in (I get off the bus a few stops sooner).

Posted By: FyneTxChic
Date Posted: Sep 08 2015 at 1:38am
Mornings.. 6:30-7 ish

Posted By: Lady.Leader
Date Posted: Sep 21 2015 at 5:33pm
I always work out in the morning, before I eat. I heard that there are benefits of eating on a empty stomach. 

Posted By: MsMiamiLady
Date Posted: Oct 05 2015 at 9:27pm
Morning time works best for me ... But I have worked out after work (after 10pm)

Posted By: catherine2015
Date Posted: Oct 23 2015 at 7:40pm
I try to go in the morning so I have all day to do what I want. Often, if I haven't went in the morning, I'll go to a class in the evening. 

Print Page | Close Window