Print Page | Close Window

So You Wanna Be Vendor/Start Hair Business!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316162
Printed Date: Oct 23 2018 at 1:07pm


Topic: So You Wanna Be Vendor/Start Hair Business!
Posted By: magicallyfab
Subject: So You Wanna Be Vendor/Start Hair Business!
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:20pm
Soooo...Ive spent the majority of my time here as a guest in lurk mode while I got my learn on and then recently got my membership. If I get one more PM or read one more Thread about disclosing private vendors so that YOU can start a business then I will come after your silk closure with a C needle! LoL...This is a rant...and plus some Advice for you looking to use BHM to start a business selling to BHM Members...add your own advice too!

(not in any specific order)

1. Do not start ANOTHER thread asking people for their vendors.
There are so many threads about reputable CV's and IV's as well as wholesale sites that can be used. You really think we are about to just HAND over the goodies?? You think we some 2 bit O? You can't give us nothing we dont already have! Free samples, discounts? Chick we got the hair on our hangers...discounts? You can't discount a discount!

2.If you dont know what IV/CV or AV stands for by now...
http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5017">

3. Have you not taken a business or economics of logic course? You are NOT the first person to try to sell Virgin Hair.
The market is saturated. Plus folks on BHM are ordering direct from vendors and people from youtube are ordering from gurus  reputable vendors such as wags,indique, EP laniks, juju... Its a little too late in the game to try to sell Virgin Indian hair at them skyrocket prices. You can't sell Virgin indian hair and think that just because you package yours in a tube or a chinese food box or even a cube that it's going to be worth the 75% markup you plan to put on it to make a profit. Come With something new!

Example! Hate the Player but you CANT hate the game
Janice came out with "Cambodian" Afrobodian, unicornian Luster based Alphabet Numerical hair at a time NO ONE was thinking of faking collecting that kind of processed virgin hair. She cornered the imaginary market. People purchased it at that price simply because of Supply and Demand! Read a book! It's simple.  So although she slippn on her pimpn at times there are still people wishing to get an indoctrination  appointment because the hair is just so "premium" and they are tying to get back their virginity like Janice promised by scalping young virtuous girls in their sleep providing it.

4. If you ask BHM how paypal works.


5. A kilo of hair purchased for 12$ a bundle does not a business make.

Seriously. Dont be trying to push your kanekalon steam processed hair around these parts!


6.BHM aren't restricted to this site. We have youtube accounts and do reviews...
 Dont buy wefts from Kev/Rex or Jeff and then resell them under your company. Do NOT think that BHM members dont also have youtube accounts where they will review and SLAM your hair when they realize that that hair you sellin them is the same hair in their closet.

7. Why would I give you My Vendor just so you can make money off of my discovery? What part of the game is that?

No person in their right mind is going to tell you their private vendor just so you can resell hair to people. If so they would have done that themselves. You wanna be lazy and ask folks to just give you their vendor after they have spent time and money and heartache (tangles,shedding,matting, itching) on finding the rightv vendor mate. You think match.com is giving out their match making technology? Me giving you my vendor is like me finding the perfect male specimen and then letting you whore him out to the world so you can make some cash. Heaux Please! If you keep your mouth shut  then you could find out what vendors are being used.

8.Hustlin aint easy!

You better listen to some of the thug ish about goin hard and gettin it in. Let them teach you something cause obviously all of these threads about How to find a vendor and which vendors to avoid has not made it to you list of must read business reads.  You think mary kay chicks got pink Cadillacs by asking Avon how to set up their business?

http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5093">

9. You trying to sell $120 a bundle Virgin Hair with a yahoo email account and some youtube videos?



Please post your own advice and helpful tips as well as links!
Thank you for reading  my little rant!


http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=312511&KW=&title=nevermind

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=315025&KW=disclose&title=so-why-wont-you-disclose-your-vendors

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=312757&KW=cherrydrank&title=my-virgin-wont-stop-acting-like-a-slut

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=315331&KW=disclose&title=private-vendors


There is more but im done so....


yea.

B -E -Z!




Replies:
Posted By: NeedTresses
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:27pm

Girl you got me rolling with thread



-------------
Can't we all just Get along


Posted By: Divaflyy
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:29pm
hahahahahhaahaha!

About to re read for more giggles!!


-------------
B U !


Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:35pm
Clap


Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:38pm


Posted By: creative_diva
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:40pm
10. At least remove the original tag from the CV/IV before you resale it 


Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:54pm
^^^^^

FAIL!


-------------


Posted By: pretty_coco6824
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:05pm
Girl, I love u to death!


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:14pm
u sure you a new member???? they need to up your STATUS WITH A QUICKNESS GIRL....I do remember you gettin' with that other person who posted a thread of starting a business on here....u caught onto her act and told her what she should be doing and not doing...

I LIKE YOU...UR GOOOODDD AND THEN SOME...


Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:16pm
82 Views, 8 comments---> Lurk Mode Folks are you taking notes?? SMH!

-------------


Posted By: thebombdotkom
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:17pm
Lmao! 

-------------
Starting Length: Neck
Current Length: Longest layer @ WL
Short Term/2013 Goal: Full Waist Length
Ultimate Goal: Full Hip Length


Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

u sure you a new member???? they need to up your STATUS WITH A QUICKNESS GIRL....I do remember you gettin' with that other person who posted a thread of starting a business on here....u caught onto her act and told her what she should be doing and not doing...

I LIKE YOU...UR GOOOODDD AND THEN SOME...


LOL Thanks!!! I try I try!!
Yea maybe I should be a platinum member lol But IDK i gotta speak out about BULL when i comes my way.


-------------


Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by pretty_coco6824 pretty_coco6824 wrote:

Girl, I love u to death!



Hug Yay!!! lol




-------------


Posted By: Bre.
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:21pm
I love you lolLOL


Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:23pm
Clap  Clap Clap To the OP!  I like your style!


Posted By: Lwhite1960
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Clap  Clap Clap To the OP!  I like your style!



^^^^^^^^^^^^All of THIS!


-------------
New Resolution
(X)Endure Chemo -DONE,
(X)Radiation - DONE
(X)Hormone Therapy -5 year countdown has begun.
(X) Reversal of this chemo enduced Heart failure- started
(X)"Surviving"!
DAMN STRAIGHT!


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:32pm
Thumbs UpStarThumbs UpSHOOT UR MORE THAN TRYING.....YOU DA ISH ON HERE....

I BOW DOWN TO YOU....Thumbs UpThumbs Up


*call me we can do lunch on here*..........NEW MEMBER MY BIG TOEWink


Posted By: Proverbs31Woman
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:33pm
LMAO! ClapClap


Posted By: DarkCoCoO9
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:43pm

Well done op!Clap



-------------
SW:183
CW:176.8
GW:160 MADE IT!
---------
1/9/13
SW:159.2
UGW:150 by 3/1/13
9.2 POUNDS TO GO!


Posted By: VirgoFlirtVixen
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:44pm

admin needs to make this a damn sticky!

-------------
"Cuz I'm black bitch"- rihanna
all these b*tches is my sons and i aint talkin bout phoenix


Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:45pm
Public Service Announcement!
If you are one of the 167 people who have read this thread and not commented or are a guest...I hope you take this back to your community of Crap Lackluster start-ups! Im tryna buy my weave in peace without some one with an aliexpress account and a visa prepaid debit card tryna sell me 26$ hair for 120$!

Don't play me! I bought that ish too during my trial and error and It's not gonna happen today! It takes more than some wefts and a cute name to run a business...TAKE NOTES!!!

LMAO!! I Love my fellow BHM members but this ish is gettin outta hand!


-------------


Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Thumbs UpStarThumbs UpSHOOT UR MORE THAN TRYING.....YOU DA ISH ON HERE....

I BOW DOWN TO YOU....Thumbs UpThumbs Up


*call me we can do lunch on here*..........NEW MEMBER MY BIG TOEWink


LOL maybe we should get together and rant about something...I feel like i didnt fully state how i felt about the unicorn afrobodian hair... ONE OF MY CLIENTS CAME IN THE SHOP EARLIER WITH THAT MESS AND GONNA TELL ME THAT I NEED TO DO 3 FINGER SPACING...WTF HEAUX I AM A STYLIST NOT A MAGICIAN! I CANT MAKE THEM GAPS DISSAPEAR WHEN THE WIND BLOWS!. (simple folks) lol


sorry...just got alot on my scalp chest lmao we will set something up!


-------------


Posted By: Topaz Moreno
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:48pm
LOLLOL
 
your so crazy but in a good way
 
 


Posted By: ellebelle
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 7:23pm
Most don't view it as a business, that's why they commit these errors.... Oh and rule #11 Don't use celebrity photos on your site as if they wear that exact hair!! ..

-------------
**Smile!***


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by magicallyfab magicallyfab wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Thumbs UpStarThumbs UpSHOOT UR MORE THAN TRYING.....YOU DA ISH ON HERE....

I BOW DOWN TO YOU....Thumbs UpThumbs Up


*call me we can do lunch on here*..........NEW MEMBER MY BIG TOEWink


LOL maybe we should get together and rant about something...I feel like i didnt fully state how i felt about the unicorn afrobodian hair... ONE OF MY CLIENTS CAME IN THE SHOP EARLIER WITH THAT MESS AND GONNA TELL ME THAT I NEED TO DO 3 FINGER SPACING...WTF HEAUX I AM A STYLIST NOT A MAGICIAN! I CANT MAKE THEM GAPS DISSAPEAR WHEN THE WIND BLOWS!. (simple folks) lol


sorry...just got alot on my scalp chest lmao we will set something up!




girl u should rent out that huge arena where Oprah had her farewell party just to preach this message of yours....There will be tons of HOLY HAIR DANCING up in that place...LOL...


Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by magicallyfab magicallyfab wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Thumbs UpStarThumbs UpSHOOT UR MORE THAN TRYING.....YOU DA ISH ON HERE....

I BOW DOWN TO YOU....Thumbs UpThumbs Up


*call me we can do lunch on here*..........NEW MEMBER MY BIG TOEWink


LOL maybe we should get together and rant about something...I feel like i didnt fully state how i felt about the unicorn afrobodian hair... ONE OF MY CLIENTS CAME IN THE SHOP EARLIER WITH THAT MESS AND GONNA TELL ME THAT I NEED TO DO 3 FINGER SPACING...WTF HEAUX I AM A STYLIST NOT A MAGICIAN! I CANT MAKE THEM GAPS DISSAPEAR WHEN THE WIND BLOWS!. (simple folks) lol


sorry...just got alot on my scalp chest lmao we will set something up!




girl u should rent out that huge arena where Oprah had her farewell party just to preach this message of yours....There will be tons of HOLY HAIR DANCING up in that place...LOL...



Lmao!!! Youre Fun!!! Check out my next rant coming at the end of the week about it! Get yo dancing shoes ready!!


-------------


Posted By: darlinnic
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 8:47pm
LOLLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.


Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by ellebelle ellebelle wrote:

Most don't view it as a business, that's why they commit these errors.... Oh and rule #11 Don't use celebrity photos on your site as if they wear that exact hair!! ..



Soooo true...Im tired of seeing these pics










-------------


Posted By: Nubialady
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

LOLLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.


Posted By: ellebelle
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 8:59pm
And the pantene girl!

-------------
**Smile!***


Posted By: Kocoa
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by magicallyfab magicallyfab wrote:

[QUOTE=ellebelle]Most don't view it as a business, that's why they commit these errors.... Oh and rule #11 Don't use celebrity photos on your site as if they wear that exact hair!! ..



Soooo true...Im tired of seeing these pics




^^^THIS!!! It's like on damn near every vendor's site.


Posted By: addie00
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 10:26pm
That finger space ish^ is for the birds.... I mean really. Where they do that at? Lol.

Since when do you need a video on how to install the wefts? Oh, I forgot, when they're wefted with Cambodian bullish^.








Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:


Originally posted by magicallyfab magicallyfab wrote:


Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Thumbs UpStarThumbs UpSHOOT UR MORE THAN TRYING.....YOU DA ISH ON HERE....

I BOW DOWN TO YOU....Thumbs UpThumbs Up


*call me we can do lunch on here*..........NEW MEMBER MY BIG TOEWink


LOL maybe we should get together and rant about something...I feel like i didnt fully state how i felt about the unicorn afrobodian hair... ONE OF MY CLIENTS CAME IN THE SHOP EARLIER WITH THAT MESS AND GONNA TELL ME THAT I NEED TO DO 3 FINGER SPACING...WTF HEAUX I AM A STYLIST NOT A MAGICIAN! I CANT MAKE THEM GAPS DISSAPEAR WHEN THE WIND BLOWS!. (simple folks) lol


sorry...just got alot on my scalp chest lmao we will set something up!





<font ="Apple-style-span" size="5">girl u should rent out that huge arena where Oprah had her farewell party just to preach this message of yours....There will be tons of HOLY HAIR DANCING up in that place...LOL...


Posted By: Sharae
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 11:48pm
Hilarious!

-------------
"Don't worry about tomorrow. Just try to master today."


Posted By: Divaflyy
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 9:58am
OP, Do you have a business cause you seem like you could have a successful one...

-------------
B U !


Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Divaflyy Divaflyy wrote:

OP, Do you have a business cause you seem like you could have a successful one...
 
 
 
Naw im just a 19 yr old with a dream in a nightmare society lol!!! But seriously, if i ever started a business it woul be unlike anything out now!


-------------


Posted By: be-you-tifulhair
Date Posted: Jul 21 2011 at 6:34am

Magic you deserve a



-------------
Month 15 of a 30 month transtion... Can't believe it's been more than a year... YAYYY!!! Now Dance my magical dancing baby... Dance!!


Posted By: be-you-tifulhair
Date Posted: Jul 21 2011 at 6:37am
@ the *high five*... yeah, I'm bringing them back. If stirrups can make a come back, so can the high five Smile
 
But seriously... all these posts about how to find a vendor, which vendor to avoid, mailto:p@rn - p@rn with vendor listed... give me a darn break with the "can you recommend" posts...


-------------
Month 15 of a 30 month transtion... Can't believe it's been more than a year... YAYYY!!! Now Dance my magical dancing baby... Dance!!


Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Jul 21 2011 at 8:38am
Michelle Thumbs Up


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Jul 21 2011 at 1:00pm
Hahaha! This was a good read !


Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jul 21 2011 at 3:29pm
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I wanted to say this to a chick last year, that was a new member and asked everyone under the sun questions about vendors,textures,densities etc. Then she tried to turn around and sell wigs to those same people! I put her ass on blast and told her vendor. The cap construction pics looked exactly the same as a popular cv's. Mind as well cut the middle man and the extra $100-200 out. Try that sh*t on someone else Stern Smile

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh


Posted By: tmrockville
Date Posted: Jul 21 2011 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Clap  Clap Clap To the OP!  I like your style!



^^^^^^^^^^^^All of THIS!
 
Completely agree!


Posted By: TheSweetLife
Date Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 3:52am

Great post OP; however, these thirsty ahem excuse me tenacious business women/men won't listen. Remember the likes of Anari from RemyMyHair and how we told him on several occassions to cease poaching  the site for information...did he listen?!? NOPE! He thought he was above the law. Now all he has is a suspended account and the bad taste he left in our mouths.

 
We can make a list of vendors who came, saw and definitely didnt conquer, but they think they can change the game and reinvent the wheel. I wonder who'll the next dumbass, ahem excuse me I meant innovator will be?!?
 
We just need to stand united on this and not drink the koolaid that they push. If it seems too good to be true, it likely is.


-------------
"A boss is one who guarantee we gone eat." Rick Ross



Posted By: TheSweetLife
Date Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 3:54am
SMART vendors LURK, RESEARCH and COLLECT DATA all in SILENCE!
 
Look at how many members who have companies yet they don't dare mention then here!!! They had the right idea and still get clientele without trying to get free advertising.


-------------
"A boss is one who guarantee we gone eat." Rick Ross



Posted By: NAAN
Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 4:32am
Originally posted by TheSweetLife TheSweetLife wrote:

SMART vendors LURK, RESEARCH and COLLECT DATA all in SILENCE!
 
Look at how many members who have companies yet they don't dare mention then here!!! They had the right idea and still get clientele without trying to get free advertising.
 
so true


-------------


Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jul 27 2011 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by magicallyfab magicallyfab wrote:

Soooo...Ive spent the majority of my time here as a guest in lurk mode while I got my learn on and then recently got my membership. If I get one more PM or read one more Thread about disclosing private vendors so that YOU can start a business then I will come after your silk closure with a C needle! LoL...This is a rant...and plus some Advice for you looking to use BHM to start a business selling to BHM Members...add your own advice too!

(not in any specific order)

1. Do not start ANOTHER thread asking people for their vendors.
There are so many threads about reputable CV's and IV's as well as wholesale sites that can be used. You really think we are about to just HAND over the goodies?? You think we some 2 bit O? You can't give us nothing we dont already have! Free samples, discounts? Chick we got the hair on our hangers...discounts? You can't discount a discount!

2.If you dont know what IV/CV or AV stands for by now...
http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5017">

3. Have you not taken a business or economics of logic course? You are NOT the first person to try to sell Virgin Hair.
The market is saturated. Plus folks on BHM are ordering direct from vendors and people from youtube are ordering from gurus  reputable vendors such as wags,indique, EP laniks, juju... Its a little too late in the game to try to sell Virgin Indian hair at them skyrocket prices. You can't sell Virgin indian hair and think that just because you package yours in a tube or a chinese food box or even a cube that it's going to be worth the 75% markup you plan to put on it to make a profit. Come With something new!

Example! Hate the Player but you CANT hate the game
Janice came out with "Cambodian" Afrobodian, unicornian Luster based Alphabet Numerical hair at a time NO ONE was thinking of faking collecting that kind of processed virgin hair. She cornered the imaginary market. People purchased it at that price simply because of Supply and Demand! Read a book! It's simple.  So although she slippn on her pimpn at times there are still people wishing to get an indoctrination  appointment because the hair is just so "premium" and they are tying to get back their virginity like Janice promised by scalping young virtuous girls in their sleep providing it.

4. If you ask BHM how paypal works.


5. A kilo of hair purchased for 12$ a bundle does not a business make.

Seriously. Dont be trying to push your kanekalon steam processed hair around these parts!


6.BHM aren't restricted to this site. We have youtube accounts and do reviews...
 Dont buy wefts from Kev/Rex or Jeff and then resell them under your company. Do NOT think that BHM members dont also have youtube accounts where they will review and SLAM your hair when they realize that that hair you sellin them is the same hair in their closet.

7. Why would I give you My Vendor just so you can make money off of my discovery? What part of the game is that?

No person in their right mind is going to tell you their private vendor just so you can resell hair to people. If so they would have done that themselves. You wanna be lazy and ask folks to just give you their vendor after they have spent time and money and heartache (tangles,shedding,matting, itching) on finding the rightv vendor mate. You think match.com is giving out their match making technology? Me giving you my vendor is like me finding the perfect male specimen and then letting you whore him out to the world so you can make some cash. Heaux Please! If you keep your mouth shut  then you could find out what vendors are being used.

8.Hustlin aint easy!

You better listen to some of the thug ish about goin hard and gettin it in. Let them teach you something cause obviously all of these threads about How to find a vendor and which vendors to avoid has not made it to you list of must read business reads.  You think mary kay chicks got pink Cadillacs by asking Avon how to set up their business?

http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5093">

9. You trying to sell $120 a bundle Virgin Hair with a yahoo email account and some youtube videos?



Please post your own advice and helpful tips as well as links!
Thank you for reading  my little rant!


http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=312511&KW=&title=nevermind

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=315025&KW=disclose&title=so-why-wont-you-disclose-your-vendors

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=312757&KW=cherrydrank&title=my-virgin-wont-stop-acting-like-a-slut

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=315331&KW=disclose&title=private-vendors


There is more but im done so....


yea.

B -E -Z!


Cry


-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: TexasPearl22
Date Posted: Jul 27 2011 at 11:33pm
I see you on FTPing...lol. Beat me to it.


Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jul 27 2011 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by TexasPearl22 TexasPearl22 wrote:

I see you on FTPing...lol. Beat me to it.

just in case!LOL


-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 6:09pm
the op didn't practice what she preached.

http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316934&PN=1&title=so-the-jungles-business-model-spreads - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316934&PN=1&title=so-the-jungles-business-model-spreads


-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: Lwhite1960
Date Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 6:29pm
ROFLMAO!!! You had a good ride OP, but that ish is OVER!

-------------
New Resolution
(X)Endure Chemo -DONE,
(X)Radiation - DONE
(X)Hormone Therapy -5 year countdown has begun.
(X) Reversal of this chemo enduced Heart failure- started
(X)"Surviving"!
DAMN STRAIGHT!


Posted By: DeliciouslyWeird
Date Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 7:18pm
QUANTUM FAILURE

-------------
Man free my Blass!!
....Witcha Bitch Ass!!


Posted By: Topaz Moreno
Date Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 8:21pm

she made this post to get the heat off her stanky janky hair business



Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 8:21pm
LOLLOL


Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jul 29 2011 at 2:10am


Posted By: DarkCoCoO9
Date Posted: Jul 29 2011 at 2:38am

Oh the irony..Disapprove



-------------
SW:183
CW:176.8
GW:160 MADE IT!
---------
1/9/13
SW:159.2
UGW:150 by 3/1/13
9.2 POUNDS TO GO!


Posted By: jessicasalon
Date Posted: Jul 31 2011 at 1:42am
good job my girl


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 31 2011 at 2:11am


Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 31 2011 at 2:13am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

 I've been bedoozled by this woman???? She sound so real, authentic in her preaching of her thread....MagicallyFab get in here to defend yourselfCry


Posted By: NAAN
Date Posted: Aug 03 2011 at 9:30am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

the op didn't practice what she preached.

http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316934&PN=1&title=so-the-jungles-business-model-spreads - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316934&PN=1&title=so-the-jungles-business-model-spreads
 
I knew it! 
 


-------------


Posted By: noknockoffs
Date Posted: Aug 04 2011 at 8:41pm
Unreal, thanks for playing girl !!! Smdh


Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Aug 04 2011 at 8:47pm
Po' magic. Never stood a chance....

-------------
Sometimes the cup you bear is not easy, but in your suffering God is going to get the glory.


Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:40pm
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)


Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:57pm
Lmao this thread is so damn true. I'm so tired of these new pop up people wanting to sell hair for 75 percent mark up and the sh*t they got is from aliexpress. There is this one YouTube girl I stopped watching because she came out of no where promoting her hair on YouTube talking about she has raw Brazilian and Cambodian hair... Like we don't know it's from aliexpress... Plz...u didn't travel to Cambodia or brazil to get the hair.. Idk who they be trying to play. Plus selling Harris played out, some companies have a good run new then ppl move on to the next. I remember when genesis virgin hair was the big rave, then Madeira virgin hair, then hair by belle bre, the princess hair shop, her hair co pang and virgin glam.. Too many new pop up people it's getting real corny.


Posted By: 4ever214ever
Date Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:05am
BHM : it needs to be advertised, the girls in my school are so ill-fated when it comes to weave. Talking, no BRAGGING, of their ratty "Egyptian" and "Remy" and "Indian" Weave from the BSS, literally with pieces of straw strewn into it and its NOT Bohyme, buying virgin weaves from girls on twitter and Instagram for upwards of 400 ! That ish goes to hell in a matter of days, I just want to school these girls and I could NOT If I didn't have BHM. they need to read this. I'm no expert (yet) lol but this website is a freaking blessing!!


Posted By: divaJones0308
Date Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:31am
LOLlol truth lol


Posted By: divaJones0308
Date Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:36am
Finally if one more person trys to sell me that aliexpress hair i will scream. I have done tons of reserch an so far its expensive as hell to get good hair from a great vendor. Raj implex an others are serious an if you are serious they you will invest in good product an stay off alibaba selling that hair that matte up on the next day. 3 an 4 bundles for 230 gtfo lol


Posted By: Bristal Birita
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:13am
Well said


Posted By: keyaleya
Date Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 12:14am
lol. Those gifs are hilarious


Posted By: Rena1000
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:19am
You sound really negative to me if I have info that can help another person why wouldn't I give it to them? Especially if I'm not in the business their in. This thinking is whats wrong in the world today. People ESPECIALLY BLACK PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HELP EACH OTHER. My niece is 19 yrs old and wants to become an entrepreneur we both thought it would be good to sell hair because if it doesn't sell she can use it herself so she wont lose her initial investment. but from what I just read from you the whole thing is very discouraging I'm glad she didn't see it. I'm soooo new to all of this but if its going to be like this (DIARY OF AN ANGRY BLACK WOMAN MESS)idk i just thought it would be more open and maybe that sharing was encouraged


Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Rena1000 Rena1000 wrote:

You sound really negative to me if I have info that can help another person why wouldn't I give it to them? Especially if I'm not in the business their in. This thinking is whats wrong in the world today. People ESPECIALLY BLACK PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HELP EACH OTHER. My niece is 19 yrs old and wants to become an entrepreneur we both thought it would be good to sell hair because if it doesn't sell she can use it herself so she wont lose her initial investment. but from what I just read from you the whole thing is very discouraging I'm glad she didn't see it. I'm soooo new to all of this but if its going to be like this (DIARY OF AN ANGRY BLACK WOMAN MESS)idk i just thought it would be more open and maybe that sharing was encouraged


Why do you have to mention race? Was it really necessary? Do you even know if she is black? There are white people who buy hair too.
Plus, if you want to sell hair, you need to do your own research, not harass people who have lost money many times by trusting the wrong vendor; you don't want your niece to lose her initial investment but want the ladies in here who finally found good vendors to hand it over info they have - for what? Why do you feel so entitled? What do the ladies on BHM gain by handing over that info? They owe nothing to you or any of those future hair companies started at their bedroom to be sharing vendors they found after losing a lot of their hard earned money.
Lazy entrepreneurs who want to make a quick buck off people are not welcome in here.


Posted By: LynnNyc
Date Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:24am
You must be talking about me, Sexyandfamous, LOL one of those who has lost money many times over by researching and testing out vendors... but, it comes with the territory.  Research.  Win some, lose some.


Posted By: Rumqueen
Date Posted: Sep 06 2016 at 7:20pm
SMH. 

Just negativity. 


Posted By: oldflowleahh
Date Posted: Apr 03 2017 at 11:13pm
Whole post is still legendary



Print Page | Close Window