Print Page | Close Window

Where are my fellow blonde wearers PICS?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Lace Fronts (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Lace Fronts (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316133
Printed Date: Nov 15 2018 at 12:50pm

Topic: Where are my fellow blonde wearers PICS?
Posted By: Alisha
Subject: Where are my fellow blonde wearers PICS?
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 1:19pm
I know blonde is a touchy color for women of color for some women and I was just wanting to see some pics of the ladies who do wear this color?

I do and i rock it like a diva and love it!! Ill be back with pics as soon as i get my fotki together.

In the mean time where are the rest of yall at?

Ok so this is a unit I ordered from a member here, Its a virgin chinese virgin silk top 26" and layered. its a color 613 with darker roots, in the album its not applied just on my head and styled, I do plan on dying the silk top and tweeking it alot more but Im loving it.

Replies:
Posted By: Nubialady
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:06pm
me see no picsOuch...the link does not work

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:11pm

*poof*

Tongue

Posted By: shandra
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:12pm
Stern Smile

-------------
Why is kaai so obsessed with me?

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:18pm
lmao its fine if you dont like

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:28pm
I never said i dont like.i LOVE that you are bold enough to rock pure blonde and dont care what people think i give you props for that and your pretty but maybe the style would be better straight?and you seem to have no makeup on if your gonna go over the top go all the way lashes,makeup etcThumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:32pm
oooooh thanks and yes i do plan on doing my lashes and more bolder make up. I was just playing around with it lol

Posted By: assiyrabomb
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:36pm

Well u and I are about the same complexion and the lighest blonde I've ever done has been a honey blonde mix. I personally wouldnt go any lighter than that (for me).

Below is how my hair currently looks. Its a sew in I just got done a few days ago. I mixed a few different hair colors to create this one:

-------------
SL-APL-BSL-(MBL)-WL-TBL?

"Weaved up till I get there..."

http://public.fotki.com/assiyrabomb/

Posted By: Nubialady
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:36pm
Go black barbie...do your thang!!!LOL

Posted By: CherriesJubilee
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 3:03pm
i like it! here's one of me- didn't last too long tho LOL

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 3:10pm
I thought about buying that wigStern Smile, I like it in some of the pics, others it looks like it needs to be toned down some. Overall, go head girlClap

-------------
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 3:15pm
@assiyrabomb i love those colors
@cherriesjubilee i love your waves and color too when i try to do wavey style i end up with a wavy afro lol i dont know how to mantain wavy hair
@anah lol yes i know what you mean i may tone it down a shade darker, i just washed and played around with the wig i have a lot of work to do on it

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Nubialady Nubialady wrote:

Go black barbie...do your thang!!!LOL
 This is funny because everybody always calls me a babydoll and says i look fake like a mannequin when i take pics but its just who i amWink

Posted By: niktotmor
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 3:59pm
loving it ladies

-------------
Thanks!!!!

Posted By: GGemini23
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:00pm
 pl
Originally posted by CherriesJubilee CherriesJubilee wrote:

I don't want to assume that this isn't your real hair so…if it is how did you get it this color?Smile and if it not then please tell me where you purchased it? Embarrassed You look gorgeous btw

Posted By: starliteboo
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:14pm
@alishia I think the blonde is a little to light for your skin tone. I think you would look better with maybe a 27/30 mix. You are a really pretty girl and the color makes you look real "hoodish".

-------------
I'm bipolar, I have multiple personalities and I have anger issues, I would suggest that you dont fcuk with me.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:21pm
@starliteboo Thanks i may darken it a bit but as far as looking "hoodish" i understand and thats not me at all, i actually get made fun of because I talk proper and dont use slang that much. So I really dont care bout looking "hoodish" because of my hair style. I know I dont dress or act in a "hoodish" or inappropriate(sp) manner, so im cool. Those who know me know who i am and for the ones who dont i really dont care. But thank you hope i didnt come off the wrong waySmile

Posted By: ummmok
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

@alishia I think the blonde is a little to light for your skin tone. I think you would look better with maybe a 27/30 mix. You are a really pretty girl and the color makes you look real "hoodish".

I agree, but I think hair that blonde would make any Black woman of any complexion look bad!

Pretty girl bad hair color. Just being honest.

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:23pm
OP that wig is too bright. You should tone it down. I think you would look nice with a auburnish strawberrish blondish color.

Posted By: au_naturel
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:24pm
Alisha, I admire you for daring to wear that color, but there's 2 things wrong with it.
1. The texture plus the color is so unrealistic that everyone knows you didn't grow out your hair and dye it that color.
2. That color makes you look like a little you're doing drag. Even without makeup. You don't look like a man or anything, it's just extreme. And I mean all of this in the nicest way possible. I tell my friends if something didn't flatter them or make them look the best.
As long as you're ok with those two, go do your thang! And I totally agree with starliteboo about toning down the blonde to a darker blonde. And whoever said you're a cute girl, that's true too. Hope this isn't (too) offensive.

-------------
Don't lose your dignity over something foolish. It ain't worth it!

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:27pm
Oh and the shirt "life is better blonde" makes the hair that much more bad lol.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

Oh and the shirt "life is better blonde" makes the hair that much more bad lol.

THIS

-------------

Posted By: Lilnicka4u2nv
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:30pm
I think that ashy blonde, and brown clashes against your warm undertones...

you have a beautiful bone structure so I also think if you gonna rock this color, you should go shorter with hair pulled back from your face...

-------------

Posted By: Velvet Vee
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:31pm

Alisha - I like the cut of your unit. I would suggest lightening your eyebrows. I think it will make a big difference (I actually have to do the same with my brows). Also, I think someone already mentioned it but toning it down just a little and adding low lights would look fab.

Anywho, the hair looks like it is in good condition. What type of products do you use on your blonde units?

Posted By: DarkBrown
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by assiyrabomb assiyrabomb wrote:

Well u and I are about the same complexion and the lighest blonde I've ever done has been a honey blonde mix. I personally wouldnt go any lighter than that (for me).

Below is how my hair currently looks. Its a sew in I just got done a few days ago. I mixed a few different hair colors to create this one:

pretty

-------------
A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:32pm
ok ok everyone im not looking for a natural growing out my scap look and I know the texture doesnt match i like pushing the envelope and extremes so yes this is what im going for. Ill tell anybody I wear wigs and time any day thats just me, I kinda like to dress up so it is kinda draggish if you want to call it that. Hey I even have PINK contacts I wear everynow and then. I know who I am and I know who im not but all i do is all in fun, you only live once so i do crazy or weird things. When im doing a natural look i stay with 1b. but thanks everyone for the compliments and critisisms(sp)Smile

Posted By: Lilnicka4u2nv
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by CherriesJubilee CherriesJubilee wrote:

you have a somewhat sallow complexion so it fit you more, but it probably mad you appear washed out and tired w/o make up

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:38pm
@Velvet vee thanks but i probably wont lighten them though this is just a for fun look. i think people think i want people to think i dyed my hair or whatever. And I havent bought any products yet i just recieved this unit earlier today Smile i just wanted to see how other people were wearing their blondes but i appreciate the compliments and advise either way.

Posted By: Sherise25
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Alisha Alisha wrote:

oops try this one

http://public.fotki.com/AlishaBHM/virginchinese/ - http://public.fotki.com/AlishaBHM/virginchinese/

For some reason i really like this look on you. It would be something fun wear in the summer if you have the guts. Looks cute. I like the cut too.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:43pm
Here's what I mean that any complexion, platinum blonde just does not suit us! I don't even like blonde THAT blonde on white women

BAD

GOOD. A blonde this dark will suit you!!

Posted By: Sherise25
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:45pm
Idk I think the first pic looks better than the second one.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:46pm
@sherise25 thanks thanks and thanks

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:53pm
@ummmok Kim K's blonde color would be fab.
@Alisha I like the way your unit is styled. That's cute. And I don't know if people are trying to tell you to go for a natural look, but from I've been here, the ladies here (almost) always try to tell you how to get your hair on point so that your overall look is on point.

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:55pm

I didnt ask for opinions(but i appreciate them) just wanted to see other people rocking the color blonde wheter it be entirely blonde, streaks, highlites, lowlights or whatever. I AM NOT TRYNA CONVINCE people this is my hair. I have natural hair and I wouldnt dare coloring my hair and chance the damage. I just like having fun. At the end of the day its just hair, a wig i can take offSmile

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:55pm
nadiap stop yo foolishness girl!LOL

-------------

Posted By: CherriesJubilee
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:56pm
aww thanks!Embarrassed and it's definitely a FLW, lol. I hope one of these days soon i'll have a head of hair comparable to that but i'm only a newb in my HHJ.

I liked it quite a bit but my mom and fam gave me the MAJOR side-eye LOL

I actually bought it from a member here on the boards so i don't know the vendor. I believe her name was Dominicana. It came a shade or two lighter so i just put an ash blonde on top and tinted the roots with a medium brown color. sorry i couldn't be more helpful!

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 4:57pm
@au_naturel thanks and i understand i really do appreciate all the compliments and advise

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:02pm

@au_naturel thanks and i understand i really do appreciate all the compliments and advise

No problem. I would definitely be rocking that style but in jet black. I dyed my hair a darker blonde than that once, and I hated it so I dyed it right back. It's time for me to get a new unit though, but I need to pay my school bills first. I need someone rich to adopt me! LOL

-------------

Posted By: soglambitious
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:08pm
You know what OP? I ALMOST like this on you. The unit you have is GORGEOUS and well made, and the curls and cut look great but unfortunately that color is just TOO blonde. I mean, that shade of blonde would even be hard for even the palest of white women to pull off.

Here's what I would suggest ... take that pretty unit and get a honey blonde or medium warm blonde with dark roots. These would allow you to be blonde, but not look SO far out there:

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:10pm
@au_natural i need to be adopted to, but then again maybe not id have too many wigs then LOL and I have a wig exactly like this in a #1b but its 27-29" layered and touches my butt

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:12pm
@soglambitious thanks and i like those pic and i will be toning this wig down in the near future

Posted By: DeliciouslyWeird
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:20pm
Oooooh I think the ash blonde will look much better than the yellow platinum. Do show pics if you tweak her, yes?

-------------
Man free my Blass!!
....Witcha Bitch Ass!!

leanna lewis (sp?)is pretty

-------------

leanna lewis (sp?)is pretty

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:23pm
oh yes i will show pics after the hair is tweaked

Posted By: momentoindigo
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:31pm

As blonde as I've ever been or ever will be lol. It was too damaging as you can see. Maybe in the future when I can figure out how to get my sideshow bob hair under a wig I might experiment with something. Probably not lighter than any of my strands in that photo tho. I stick to reds, bergundy's, and browns.

-------------
www.urbaneccentrik.com

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:33pm
Alisha I know you didn't ask for feedback or whatever but know that posting a photo of yourself is opening yourself up to it. And all of these 'girl you bold' comments are usually code for 'hot mess'

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

As blonde as I've ever been or ever will be lol. It was too damaging as you can see. Maybe in the future when I can figure out how to get my sideshow bob hair under a wig I might experiment with something. Probably not lighter than any of my strands in that photo tho. I stick to reds, bergundy's, and browns.

You look pretty. It looked great on you, it wasn't extreme but nice and subtle. I can see you rocking this look right here too lol...

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by soglambitious soglambitious wrote:

You know what OP? I ALMOST like this on you. The unit you have is GORGEOUS and well made, and the curls and cut look great but unfortunately that color is just TOO blonde. I mean, that shade of blonde would even be hard for even the palest of white women to pull off.

Here's what I would suggest ... take that pretty unit and get a honey blonde or medium warm blonde with dark roots. These would allow you to be blonde, but not look SO far out there:

Exactly what I said. That blonde shade rarely suits anyone. But the unit itself is beautiful, love the layers. I'll shut up now

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

Alisha I know you didn't ask for feedback or whatever but know that posting a photo of yourself is opening yourself up to it. And all of these 'girl you bold' comments are usually code for 'hot mess'

Truth!

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:46pm
momentdingo i hope you know your pic is now my screensaver ur so pritty!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:48pm
aw thanks @ummmok

Yeah I see what slay is saying. I mean I would take a hint if no one could follow the instructions on the thread because they felt they had to help you with some advice or input. I understand it's a personal preference, but when it appears to be majority, sometimes I stop and think if it's worth it the "fun." But that's just me, I don't like being a spectacle, some people do.

-------------
www.urbaneccentrik.com

Posted By: solo
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:49pm
Stern Smile I'm too darkskinned for all that

-------------
- solo

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:50pm
Big smileomg I've never been anyone's screen saver!!!!!!!! omg!!!! lol thank you!!! Not my pic of choice but needless to say I'm enthralled!!Embarrassed

-------------
www.urbaneccentrik.com

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:51pm

Big smileomg I've never been anyone's screen saver!!!!!!!! omg!!!! lol thank you!!! Not my pic of choice but needless to say I'm enthralled!!Embarrassed
Funny I found that comment creepy But....

Then again it's Shandra

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

Um I think anyone, even a smidgen darker than this woman is too dark for that platinum blonde wig lol

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:55pm

I'm a lite bright and I still second this.

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:55pm

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 5:59pm

Funny I found that comment creepy But....

Then again it's Shandra

lmaoo girl im flattered if a homeless man says I'm pretty. It's all with good intentions... maybe not always with homeless men. But that's why I carry mace.

-------------
www.urbaneccentrik.com

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:01pm

lmaoo girl im flattered if a homeless man says I'm pretty. It's all with good intentions... maybe not always with homeless men. But that's why I carry mace.

I'm flattered as long as the homeless man has teeth

Fortunately, I haven't had to use my mace yet, I keep it right in my purse at all times lol.

Posted By: GGemini23
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:07pm

aw that's okay! I'll keep searching Smile

thanks anyways! 

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:12pm

Ermm

-------------

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Sherise25 Sherise25 wrote:

Idk I think the first pic looks better than the second one.

Ditto, I kinda like the 1st pic, but the right haircut would make the color on her look a lot better.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 9:54pm

Um I think anyone, even a smidgen darker than this woman is too dark for that platinum blonde wig lol

WOOOOOOOW. That chick is Casper white! LOL.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 9:56pm
OP ... you mind sharing your vendor? I'm in the market for a pretty silk-top like that in Chinese KS or a coarse yaki. PM me if you don't want to give the goodies to just ANYONE.

Posted By: felicia48
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 1:53am

Posted By: eamarsha
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 2:37am
The most i ever did was highlights in a sewn in.

Yes, my teeth are really that small in real life...lol.

-------------
Testing, 1 2 3. Testing 1 2 3.

Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 10:44am
lol no worries. My teeth are smaller than yours. Mine look like baby teeth. I like those highlights tho

-------------
www.urbaneccentrik.com

Posted By: eamarsha
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 11:46am
lol, thanks.  When I got braces, my mom was like, omg, where are your teeth?

-------------
Testing, 1 2 3. Testing 1 2 3.

Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 12:56pm
lmao that's happened to a lot of my friends. I actually found a pic that has my highlights AND my baby teeth in the same pic lol

-------------
www.urbaneccentrik.com

Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 12:59pm
ohhhh emarsha!who dat fyne man be in  that pic?your biffy?

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 1:00pm
emarsh you look like kiki palmer(sp?)

-------------

Posted By: starliteboo
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 3:25pm

@starliteboo Thanks i may darken it a bit but as far as looking "hoodish" i understand and thats not me at all, i actually get made fun of because I talk proper and dont use slang that much. So I really dont care bout looking "hoodish" because of my hair style. I know I dont dress or act in a "hoodish" or inappropriate(sp) manner, so im cool. Those who know me know who i am and for the ones who dont i really dont care. But thank you hope i didnt come off the wrong waySmile

You have a wonderful attitude and tht goes a long way in my book

-------------
I'm bipolar, I have multiple personalities and I have anger issues, I would suggest that you dont fcuk with me.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 3:41pm
F#%k!!!! I missed the OP pics! UGH I was too excited when I saw the title of this thread and saw it was 6 pages. I been wondering the same thing since I joined this damn site. Lol, no one EVER has blond pics, when they do its just the tips. I need a little inspiration too, shoot.

I would contribute pics, but I don't have a lace front or even a closure yet :( My real hair is dyed blond (like, a # 27, honey or strawberry. I'm too scary for 613. I'm pale as hell when I dont have a tan and most people can't tell I'm black.. but my eyebrows are dark.).. I been wearing a 3/4 wig lately while I wait for my CLY.

P.S. I read all the controversy, but didn't get to see the picsCry what skin tone is the OP?

girl im flattered if a homeless man says I'm pretty.

LMAO!!! Too funny. U r really pretty though

Posted By: Babykittyjade
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 4:26pm
[QUOTE=Lite Brite] F#%k!!!! I missed the OP pics! UGH I was too excited when I saw the title of this thread and saw it was 6 pages. I been wondering the same thing since I joined this damn site. Lol, no one EVER has blond pics, when they do its just the tips. I need a little inspiration too, shoot.

I would contribute pics, but I don't have a lace front or even a closure yet :( My real hair is dyed blond (like, a # 27, honey or strawberry. I'm too scary for 613. I'm pale as hell when I dont have a tan and most people can't tell I'm black.. but my eyebrows are dark.).. I been wearing a 3/4 wig lately while I wait for my CLY.

P.S. I read all the controversy, but didn't get to see the picsCry what skin tone is the OP? [QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing!!!! Ive been dying to see someone of darker skin tone in blonde hair and I missed the darn pics!! Angry

Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 5:11pm
She was maybe a shade lighter than Kelly Rowland... or maybe the same color as Jennifer Hudson.

And thanks Litebrite!

-------------
www.urbaneccentrik.com

Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 5:16pm
im glad she poofed before her pics ended up on www.nowaygirl.com

she is sweet and she was cute girl tho

-------------

Posted By: GOBLUE
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

You have a wonderful attitude and tht goes a long way in my book
^^I totally agree with the bolded^^^

Posted By: kboogie
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 7:10pm

You look pretty. It looked great on you, it wasn't extreme but nice and subtle. I can see you rocking this look right here too lol...

Umm, this fro with the highlights if FIYAH. Reminds me that I want to do some highlights on my afro curl unit. 

Posted By: kurlykiss
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 7:16pm

Here's what I mean that any complexion, platinum blonde just does not suit us! I don't even like blonde THAT blonde on white women

BAD

GOOD. A blonde this dark will suit you!!

i think the first picture is gorgeous. but thats coming from the medium toned girl whos literally had her hair dyed every color imaginable

-------------

Posted By: Velvet Vee
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 7:26pm
Kurlykiss - I agree. I think it looks lovely and I prefer it over the second picture.

Posted By: kurlykiss
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 7:29pm
thank you! shes rocking that hair and it seems to suit her.

-------------

Posted By: felicia48
Date Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 8:31pm
[ http://hairstyletwist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/SGY-016809.jpg - http://hairstyletwist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/SGY-016809.jpg perfect!

Date Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 5:59pm
Hey everyone Im sorry that I disappeared had a lot going on in my life my grandmas in the hospital and a friend commented suicide Cry but other then that im fine. Um thanks to every one for the compliments, advise, and suggestions. I think that a lot of people were thinking that this 613 wig was getting worn out as is. lol I had just received washed and styled the unit playing around with it and took pics, all of the pics were taking inside and outside MY HOME.  I do plan on altering the shade of blonde in some way or another just not sure how yet. Um and as far as my shirt it was a joke not meant to enhance my hair lol. Im just a fellow blonde wearer who wanted to see how others were wearing there shades of blonde, so thanks to all the people who did share their pics as well Smile

Posted By: LadyGodiva
Date Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 6:21pm

Hey everyone Im sorry that I disappeared had a lot going on in my life my grandmas in the hospital and a friend commented suicide Cry but other then that im fine. Um thanks to every one for the compliments, advise, and suggestions. I think that a lot of people were thinking that this 613 wig was getting worn out as is. lol I had just received washed and styled the unit playing around with it and took pics, all of the pics were taking inside and outside MY HOME.  I do plan on altering the shade of blonde in some way or another just not sure how yet. Um and as far as my shirt it was a joke not meant to enhance my hair lol. Im just a fellow blonde wearer who wanted to see how others were wearing there shades of blonde, so thanks to all the people who did share their pics as well Smile

Well...I think you looked like a Barbie Doll...and I have to say my niece would have died if she met you!  LOL 

She already treats me like a living Barbie playing in my weaves...but you and the blonde hair...she would have been in heaven!
  Tongue

-------------
I Do Not Have a Gentle Heart...You Win or You Die.

Posted By: KikiTops
Date Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 8:03pm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59809413@N07/5589496471/">
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59809413@N07/5589496471/ - 40181_1174761265772_1730294827_345332_2254042_n by http://www.flickr.com/people/59809413@N07/ - KikiTops , on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59809413@N07/5604158564/">
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59809413@N07/5604158564/ - Ni and Nox LA Girl by http://www.flickr.com/people/59809413@N07/ - KikiTops , on Flickr

Every once in a while I like to get crazy with a little blonde:)

Posted By: Sheeva_0124
Date Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 8:53pm
I had blonde fever too...It was only highlights it was a nice change
http://thelacewigconnection.ning.com/photo/blonde3-1/next?context=user">blonde3

-------------
@beautyisallme....follow me and I'll follow you

Date Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by LadyGodiva LadyGodiva wrote:

Well...I think you looked like a Barbie Doll...and I have to say my niece would have died if she met you!  LOL 

She already treats me like a living Barbie playing in my weaves...but you and the blonde hair...she would have been in heaven!
  Tongue
lol thanks and i would be flattered Embarrassed i love playing in this hair my self i love the way it curls and after i washed and conditioned it, it feels so smooth and nice

Date Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 9:51pm
Those pics look nice above. I just remembered I did have blonde highlights once. Just saw the pic. I'll probably do it again soon.

Date Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 9:52pm
@KikiTops I love the straight hair on you looks natural
@Sheeva_0124 I love the highlights very pretty

Posted By: Clubfoxxy
Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 12:07am
I wanted to seeeeeee! But after reading some of the comments I can see why you poofed it. :-(. I LOVE bright colors on black women. My husband used to always get my hair done in platinum blonde on top and honey brown on bottom. HE loved it. I loved it. That is all that mattered.

-------------
Life is good. God is even better.

Posted By: Alaska
Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 2:38am
Ok, where is the blond?
Glade that I ran across this link because I'm a blond and felt that I was the only one.
Whwere are the pics?

Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 2:45am
This looks great with the dark brows! No need to lighten brows!
I'm more of a golden blond & never lighten my brows.

Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 2:46am
Wish I knew how to post pics!

Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 2:59am
LooK, I wear Beautiful golden % Honey Blonde. It's extremely becoming & believe me, I'm not ghetto trash. I am not light complexion but look damn elegant in blond.  Send me your pm & I'll send you some of my pics. I don't know how to post pics here. Is that you in the plat. blond? If so, you look fab.

Posted By: Bre.
Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Alaska Alaska wrote:

LooK, I wear Beautiful golden % Honey Blonde. It's extremely becoming & believe me, I'm not ghetto trash. I am not light complexion but look damn elegant in blond.  Send me your pm & I'll send you some of my pics. I don't know how to post pics here. Is that you in the plat. blond? If so, you look fab.

Alaska, 

Use tinypic.com to upload your pictures then paste the link here.  

Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 10:20am

Hey everyone Im sorry that I disappeared had a lot going on in my life my grandmas in the hospital and a friend commented suicide Cry but other then that im fine. Um thanks to every one for the compliments, advise, and suggestions. I think that a lot of people were thinking that this 613 wig was getting worn out as is. lol I had just received washed and styled the unit playing around with it and took pics, all of the pics were taking inside and outside MY HOME.  I do plan on altering the shade of blonde in some way or another just not sure how yet. Um and as far as my shirt it was a joke not meant to enhance my hair lol. Im just a fellow blonde wearer who wanted to see how others were wearing there shades of blonde, so thanks to all the people who did share their pics as well
Im not sure what blonde pics your referring to i thought that I poofed Embarrassed all mine (they were the ones in a fotki i had posted the link too) And I think ghetto is not just all about a look but its an attitude as well. And I dont see a problem with darker women in blonde either, and for that matter most of the women they use to advertise platinum blonde hair color for african american women are of my complexion, they just have it cut short. I really believe if my hair was platinum blonde with a nice short cut there wouldnt be as much contraversy

Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Clubfoxxy Clubfoxxy wrote:

I wanted to seeeeeee! But after reading some of the comments I can see why you poofed it. :-(. I LOVE bright colors on black women. My husband used to always get my hair done in platinum blonde on top and honey brown on bottom. HE loved it. I loved it. That is all that mattered.
Yea, and my bf likes the color too he told me dont change it, he said "if your a hot mess then you gonna be my hott mess, do what you want bae"LOL

Date Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 7:50pm

Wish I knew how to post pics!

imageshack.com

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jul 24 2011 at 11:57pm
Alaska post the pics!!!!! I'm dying to see some full blond lace fronts 

Print Page | Close Window