Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=315335
Printed Date: Aug 25 2019 at 11:46pm

Topic: Virgin Brazilian Hair???
Posted By: Vonnie732
Subject: Virgin Brazilian Hair???
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 1:08pm
I've been wearing weaves for a pretty long time and i've never been quite sure about this new virgin brazilian hair trend.....like ppl are making it sound like the best thing since the sliced bread but i cant find any legitimate info on it.
i've been into finding hair with long luster and "brazilian" hair (from what i heard) provides that. but seriously, is there such thing?? or is this just a marketing scam?

oh and if anyone has had any experience with brazilian hair, by all means, do share. i'm tryna get schooled

Replies:
Posted By: Belladonna1
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 1:42pm
Brazilian mamacitas value their tresses. So,  you are not going to find many of them willing to part with it. I think that Brazilian is very rare and expensive. Most of these vendors are marketing chinese hair as "Brazilian, Cambodian" and etc.

-------------
Fake is the latest trend, and everyone seems to be in style!

Posted By: doubleaqueen772
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 2:22pm
there is a discussion about hair origins somewhere around here 

-------------

Broke people out here goin' to college for fun?
In what alternate universe are you living?- Sang Froid

Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Belladonna1 Belladonna1 wrote:

Brazilian mamacitas value their tresses. So,  you are not going to find many of them willing to part with it. I think that Brazilian is very rare and expensive. Most of these vendors are marketing chinese hair as "Brazilian, Cambodian" and etc.

Yes the real stuff is expensive so you have to put up some cash or expect to get a chinese interpretation.

-------------

Posted By: LFdiva
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 5:25pm
I want brazilian hair because chinese/malaysian does not hold a curl well. and indian can be temperamental and hard to blend with your real texture. so i figured brazilian is low luster like chinese hair but can hold a curl, the best of both worlds

-------------
I smoke a million Swisher blunts and I ain't never coming down
Bitch you ain't no Barbie, I see you work at Arby's.
Number 2, super-sized, hurry up I'm starving!

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

I want brazilian hair because chinese/malaysian does not hold a curl well. and indian can be temperamental and hard to blend with your real texture. so i figured brazilian is low luster like chinese hair but can hold a curl, the best of both worlds

This what I figured also which makes me want to try "brazilian" hair (I know it's not real brazilian)

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 5:36pm
I purchased some virgin SAmerican hair (not specific to Brazil) back in 2009.  I actually just prepped it to get it rewefted in the coming weeks. I can't guarantee it was Brazilian but it has behaved and exceeded my expectations.  My wefts are hacked up from 6+ installs and it's shorter but I intend to reweft and REUSE until there's nothing left. LOL.  I straightened perfectly and curls bounced back with no issues.  No tangling and the curls held indefinitely.  I was sad to know the vendor no longer sells this hair(US--but sells in Nigeria).  I also have about 2oz of NG I purchased used in my stash....that hair was from 2008. 

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 5:47pm
^^ Missy she is selling it in Nigeria but not the US? Why?I remember your install and it was beautiful! I liked her virgin hair.

Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

and thats what i think has so many people's neck broke.  i just dont believe its from brazil....i cant see that many brazilian women letting go of their hair like that. that makes no sense to me at all

Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 12:43pm
and if its just plain old indian hair thats been sauced up, what do you think they do to it?? it cant still be virgin...can it?

Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by DIVA007 DIVA007 wrote:

^^ Missy she is selling it in Nigeria but not the US? Why?I remember your install and it was beautiful! I liked her virgin hair.
Not sure....I only heard thru another customer.  This vendor was my favorite vendor of all times.  I don't have any recent experiences but I treasure all my hair I purchased/kept. LOL.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Vonnie732 Vonnie732 wrote:

and if its just plain old indian hair thats been sauced up, what do you think they do to it?? it cant still be virgin...can it?
I don't think mine was sauced up Indian.  It was quite different than other Indian I had worn.  I realize that it can all look similar if the density/texture/luster/color is close.  I think CV are probably processing to achieve the "brazilian" texture.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: pretty_coco6824
Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Vonnie732 Vonnie732 wrote:

I don't think it would be virgin anymore but I do think they would have cuticles aligned and the process is probably less damaging then say, kinky straight.  Although you can get "brazilian yaki" Brazilian light yaki, brazilian KS, etc.  which would be a double process, I suppose.  But they probably take single donor hair and process it lightly for the Brazilian texture.  I have no clue what the process would be though.Whatever it is makes the strands soft and light, not shiny and manageable yet not excessively silky.  Virgincurl.com seems to be one of the vendors that people speculate may be authentic South American hair, I think that's the one.

Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 12:59pm
I have seen plenty in Brazil

Posted By: kurlykiss
Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 1:34pm

that was my thought. it seems hard to imagine brazilian women lining up to get their hair hacked off.

Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by kurlykiss kurlykiss wrote:

that was my thought. it seems hard to imagine brazilian women lining up to get their hair hacked off.
People will consider extremes for $$.  Brazil has a high poverty rate.  I think that large volumes of Brazilian hair is not likely however, I don't discount that a poor woman who is offered a decent amount of $$ wouldn't consider it. 

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: soglambitious
Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 7:19pm
I made a thread on this ...

To my understanding, virgin "Brazilian" hair is just run-of-the-mill Indian hair vendors have lightly processed (permed) to make it coarser and less shiny. Doing so, they create that perfect, un-shiny, soft - but not silky, holds a curl all day hair black women covet. I <3 EVERY install of this hair I've seen ... it's GORGEOUS and so believable.

The real deal (virgin hair shaved off a woman in Brazil) is VERY rare and likely to cost $100s/ounce. Your average sew-in requires 8oz or better, so do the math and then you'll see why most people ain't really walking around with AUTHENTIC Brazilian hair.

Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 10:35am
i'm so skeptical of this hair. it sounds too good to be true ya know

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 10:50am
I have talked to suppliers in Brazil and the does exist and there is a market there for it. I was quote around $1,600 per kilo. They stream process the hair into various curly textures. i was told by one of the suppliers that their makert is becoming bigger due to all the interest of american women. So, yes its very expensive. I think I will just stick to Chinese and Indian hair for now.

Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 10:59am
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

I have talked to suppliers in Brazil and the does exist and there is a market there for it. I was quote around $1,600 per kilo. They stream process the hair into various curly textures. i was told by one of the suppliers that their makert is becoming bigger due to all the interest of american women. So, yes its very expensive. I think I will just stick to Chinese and Indian hair for now.
That's only $35.28 per oz so that is aligned with the prices that are out there in the market (plus AV markup of course).  For example, an 8oz purchase would be $282 to buy and an AV retails it for $390 (+107.81) per install.  Not an outrageous price if it is good quality hair.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Jul 14 2011 at 1:45pm
then whats with all this cheap stuff popping up?? you can almost get brazilian hair for the price of indian...sometimes longer. is it not "brazilian"?Confused im confused

Date Posted: Jul 14 2011 at 2:13pm
Most hair sold by CV"s is Chinese or Indian hair that has been processed to look like brazilian hair. The supplier I found I believe has the real deal.. He is a broker in Brazil. I may at somepoint order from him. I just asked him to provide me with an updated quote. I need hair for my fall and winter stash.

Date Posted: Jul 14 2011 at 2:17pm
Below are pictures this brazilian supplier sent me of their curly hair.  They sent me a ton of them to see their various hairs. I have checked this company out throughly. They seem to be legit.

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=Brazilian_Hair_Grade_AMoladonatural_Black.jpg -
http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=razilBlondred_blonddark_and_light_brownblack_curlywave_and_stright__Grade_A-Padronizado-.jpg -

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=Brazilian_Hair_Grade_AAADark_BlondBody_wave_and_Curly1.jpg -

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=Brazilian_Hair_Grade_AAADark_BlondBody_wave_and_Curly1.jpg - http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=Brazilian_Hair_MACHINE_WEFT_Grade_A_CURLY1.jpg -

Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 10:16am
Sorry ladies I didnt attached pictures correctly during my last post. I am looking for curly brazilin hair. Before are pictures of the hairs this brazilin supplier sent me. I am lending toward buying from him. He seems to be legit and he is a hair broker in brazil. Hair is going to cost me a pretty penny. I am waiting for an updated price quote:

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=BrazilBrazilian_Grade_AMolado3.jpg">

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=Brazilian_Hair_Grade_AMoladonatural_Black.jpg">

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=Brazilian_Hair_MACHINE_WEFT_Grade_A_CURLY1.jpg">
http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=BrazilBrazilian_Grade_A1.jpg">

Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 11:36am
do you mind sharing your info? pm me please Big smile

Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 11:39am
i took a chance an ordered some from a pv so we'll see what it looks like. i still have mixed feelings but i figured if i saw what its supposed to look like and compare it to some indian hair in my stash, i'll have an idea what to reference back to when i see other reviews. if i dont care for it, i'll give it to one of my gf's...

Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 2:14pm

The only thing I don't like about this supplier that I have found is they don't accept Paypal. That normally is a no no for me, but I been talking to this company and another one for Indian hair in India for the last 2-3 months. I am going to talk a little bit more to them before I make a decision of how to proceed. If I diecide to move ahead with purchases, this is going to cost me a mint$$$$$$..

Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 2:20pm

The only thing I don't like about this supplier that I have found is they don't accept Paypal. That normally is a no no for me, but I been talking to this company and another one for Indian hair in India for the last 2-3 months. I am going to talk a little bit more to them before I make a decision of how to proceed. If I diecide to move ahead with purchases, this is going to cost me a mint$$$$$$..

What is the form of payment required??  If they are SAmerican company PayPal may not be widely used.  There are ways of protecting yourself with the international transaction.  I think your vendor's source is very similar to the most authentic product I've seen.  I may be willing to be the trial person on this one if you decide not to use them.  Let me know.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 2:25pm
They want Western Union Payment. Something I rarely do with a supplier unless I have purchased from them a few times.  I have to really think about this situation. I put this off because I was concern spending that type of money with suppliers..

Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 2:28pm
Is a kilo the minimum purchase?? Usually this is the case. 

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 3:22pm

No, they will let you buy by the oz, but at a much higher price.  Plus the shipping from brazil is over a $100.00 to the US.

It would be much cheaper by the kilo and they will allow me to purchase different lenghts, textures, and hair color to make the kilo if I choose to order a kilo. I have to put together a sample order for them to quote again. At this point I may bite the bullet and buy a kilo for my stash.

I am also have a supplier in india I been talking too also for the last 3-4 months. I have to decide what to do. I am greedy I want to order from both suppliers.Big smileBig smileLOLLOL

Posted By: Lo0vely101
Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 5:38pm
I don't believe there is a such, just like that "Cambodian Hair" its just another way to up the price,  but thats my opinion.

Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 11:32pm
Yes I am very cautious of this and this is why I have not just jumped and send over $1000.00 to any supplier over there. I am still reseaching.

My saving grace is I have a coworker from brazil and he advised brazil is becoming a market too for hair. He advised a potion of the country is very poor and some women are willing to cut their hair to put food  on table for their famlies, but its not in no means like china and india. he advised me to be very careful as to who I am looking to buy from because there are scams and fraud going on.. Companies are popping up all over the country.

I am not made an decison of what to do yet. I have been sticking with my Cv's vendors, but I keep thinking about Brazilin and Indian hair.

I don't trust any CV to give me the real thing ( brazilin/ indian hair). I don't care what they say or call their hair. To me its just chinese hair processed to look like indian or brazilin hair.

This is why I always request virgin cuticle intact chinese hair from China suppliers..LOLLOL 

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Jul 16 2011 at 12:09pm

Sorry ladies I didnt attached pictures correctly during my last post. I am looking for curly brazilin hair. Before are pictures of the hairs this brazilin supplier sent me. I am lending toward buying from him. He seems to be legit and he is a hair broker in brazil. Hair is going to cost me a pretty penny. I am waiting for an updated price quote:

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=BrazilBrazilian_Grade_AMolado3.jpg">

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=Brazilian_Hair_Grade_AMoladonatural_Black.jpg">

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=Brazilian_Hair_MACHINE_WEFT_Grade_A_CURLY1.jpg">
http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m501/rredict/?action=view&current=BrazilBrazilian_Grade_A1.jpg">
I was sent one of those pics by my pv as well... Im thinking about buying, the price seems to be pretty reasonable too.

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 4:23pm
^ Idk how much is your hair Geek

-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 4:29pm
Stern Smile

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 4:51pm
and it begins again

-------------
Janice 3:16 For Janice so loved the world she gave her only begotten hair that whoever believes in Her shall not perish but have everlasting virginity

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 4:59pm
...and again

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 5:08pm
uh huh ryan

-------------
Janice 3:16 For Janice so loved the world she gave her only begotten hair that whoever believes in Her shall not perish but have everlasting virginity

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 5:19pm
Wink
Originally posted by BrazilianVirgin BrazilianVirgin wrote:

I get the argument in the other posts that it is more of a quality standard rather than an origin.  Either way, we are being featured in Hype Hair magazine in the next couple of months and if any of you follow Schacle Powell than you know she is a huge fan.  I was just wondering what was considered "expensive" to the people posting in this thread, not pitch that I had hair from Brazil
You join BHM Today to promote your hair ? Buy a AD if you have it like that . You watch our site like a hawk , so why are you playing like you have no idea the amount we spend ? Throws $1,200 BLISS at you . Wink

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 6:15am
I'm looking to not get ratty squirrel nut hair when I spend my hard earned cash on hair weave,I don't want plastic coated strands,bugs,or fillers...

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: avikyphoenix
Date Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 1:35pm
hi, please can i get the name of the vendor in Nigeria?

Posted By: hair king
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 2:43pm
HELLO VONNIE 732 I AM A NEW MEMBER ON BHM I COME FROM THREE GENERATIONS OF ITALIAN WIG MAKERS AND HAVE AN UNDYING LOVE FOR WOMEN OF COLOR.MORE IMPORTANTLY I HAVE BEEN ON A MISSION SINCE I STARTED IMPORTING HUMAN HAIR MYSELF BACK IN MAY OF 1998 TO EDUCATE EVERY ONE REGARDING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HUMAN HAIR INDUSTRY.I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO HAVE IMPORTED MALAYSIAN HAIR INTO THE U.S.AND THE MARKETING GIMICS SINCE IV'E BEEN IN THE BUSINESS JUST KEEP ON COMING.REGARDING BRAZILIAN HAIR I PERSONALLY KNOW THE WOMAN WHO FIRST STARTED CALLING HER INDIAN HAIR BRAZILIAN,THAT'S RIGHT INDIAN HAIR!MOST PEOPLE SELLING SO CALLED HAIR FROM COUNTRIES OF ORGIN SUCH AS BRAZIL,PERU,MONGOLIA,ECT....ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO GLORIFY INDIAN HAIR.IV'E BEEN AROUND THE WORLD TWO AND A HALF TIMES AND HAVE SPENT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON MY HAIR EDUCATION IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THEY HAVE HAIR FROM SOME EXOTIC LAND,ASK THEM TO EMAIL YOU AN INTERNATIONAL BILL OF LADING STATING THE COUNTRY OF ORGIN THEIR HAIR IS BEING SHIPPED FROM,HOPE IV'E SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE TRUTH!P.S.IF ANY OF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ON HUMAN HAIR, AND HOW IT IS MADE ,IT;S HISTORY,QUALITY CONCERNS ECT..FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LINE.

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by hair king hair king wrote:

IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THEY HAVE HAIR FROM SOME EXOTIC LAND,ASK THEM TO EMAIL YOU AN INTERNATIONAL BILL OF LADING STATING THE COUNTRY OF ORGIN THEIR HAIR IS BEING SHIPPED FROM

Clap

Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:28pm
Indian king? Do u own a com

Posted By: feelblessed
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:29pm
Hair King...do u own a company called the Indian Hair king? If not

Are u on youtube showing the Indian hair u sell?

Posted By: josh12431243
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Lo0vely101 Lo0vely101 wrote:

I don't believe there is a such, just like that "Cambodian Hair" its just another way to up the price,  but thats my opinion.

I'm a first time poster. I was going to just quietly lurk and try to learn something before risking first time newbie poster ridicule, but I can't resist chiming in.

Of course there is real Cambodian hair. It's easy to find in the markets in Phnom Penh (although for exorbitant prices) and 9/10 girls getting married in Cambodia and 10/10 Cambodian bar girls (yes this is big business there too unfortunately) are wearing hair extensions. This is a country where the average wage is $80/month and the only work is farming or garment factories--and the factories are on strike and the miltary just left the streets. In the world of rural poverty where owning a cow can literally change a family's future, of course are a lot of parents eager to take their kids for a haircut when the hair collectors come around.  

It's so hard to find because there's no infrastructure, dirt roads are impassible in the rainy season, the mentality is to rip off foreigners, nobody has enough capital to stockpile it but the Chinese, and the country only has 15 million people (compared to over a billion each in China and India). I'm sure Brazilian hair exists too, but it's rare to see in the for its own set of reasons.

The bottom line though is I can tell you from first hand experience that the Chinese are buying Cambodian hair for dirt cheap, but they're mostly just bringing it back to China, processing the hell out of it and mixing it with everything else. Still, if you go deep enough into the country side, there are plenty of people still selling unprocessed high quality Cambodian hair. What I cannot tell you is whether the hair from a Cambodian persons head is genetically superior to the hair from an Indian persons---that sounds like a bunch of baloney.

If you don't believe me, a picture tells 1,000 words-I've lived off and on in Cambodia for years.

The corner of Kampuchea Krom Blvd Dec 28th 2014

Riot police on their way to garment factory strikes

Hair collector

I forget the name of this market, but there's tons of hair here because its near the bars and caters to bar girls

Some quality Cambodian hair

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:27pm
Nice detailed photosSmile

Posted By: hair king
Date Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:45pm
dear feel blessed,i supply hair to the motion picture industry,so no i do not post on you tube or own a company called indian hair king ,.my business is not retail.

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:37am
I can't.

Posted By: Phoebe Lee
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:55pm
Real brazilian virgin hair is very high, but some one is not only want to have the brazilian virgin hair, but also the low price. So that's impossible. 

Posted By: jamskala021
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:59pm
agree Tongue

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:11am
Unhappy

Posted By: darealtipwifey1
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 9:49am
Wth!?! suspect...

Posted By: andrealeighbeauty
Date Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:43pm
I personally think that Brazilian hair is the most similiar in texture to my hair when it was permed and pressed, so I really enjoy it. I think it has a lot of weight to it and it holds a great curl. It is more expensive in many cases, but it will last a long time so it balances out in the long run (if you take good care of it!). I currently have the Whitney Marie UK Brazilian Loose Wave Hair installed and I love it. It's bouncy, flowy, and tangle-free!

I recently made a review on YT about it if you want to see it in action:
http://youtu.be/qqI9BEb319g

Posted By: MrsBDarling
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 5:05am
I have a twitter account with images of my travels while researching Virginia hair. In the past year I have been contacted at least 10 times from sellers in Brazil trying to buy hair from me.

When I ask why they don't buy hair from their own country, they tell me "it is impossible". The cost and demand is too high and it is cheapper for them to import from India and other Asian countries rather than buy from within their own country.

I have also visited countless Chinese factories who have said they never buy hair from Brazil. But love the whole Brazillian craze, as it has helped the industry as a whole.

What everyone else is saying is true, you can get hair from Brazil, but you are going to have to hunt and pay hard for it!

Posted By: lovebeautyhair
Date Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:02pm
the low price brazilian hair must be a cheat

Posted By: hywighair
Date Posted: Aug 10 2015 at 9:06pm
7A Italian Curl,Deep Wave Big Curl,Big Sale Up to 20% Off,Time:3TH-22TH august
http://www.hywig.com/

Posted By: hywighair
Date Posted: Aug 10 2015 at 9:13pm
7A Italian Curl,Deep Wave Big Curl,Big Sale Up to 20% Off,Time:3TH-22TH august
http://www.hywig.com/

Posted By: sarah1987
Date Posted: Aug 11 2015 at 2:07am
For me, hair name is just game SMH uh

Posted By: Lily whenn
Date Posted: Aug 12 2015 at 2:45am
Hi, i ever bought a wig online and it is really not so expensive. i asked the customer service and they told me the wig is made from indian  hair. any way, this wig holds the curl well, after i use it for several months. and later, i bought another one from the same shop www.ewigsau.com. this time, i got some coupons. that's super. 

Posted By: pink.jester87
Date Posted: Aug 13 2015 at 2:24pm
I smell a vendor...

Posted By: mariama143
Date Posted: Aug 13 2015 at 5:02pm
WEAVE WEARERS! I JUST MADE A GROUP ON FACEBOOK FOR 100% HONEST HAIR REVIEWS!!
www.facebook.com/groups/117123251968271

Posted By: magicgirl
Date Posted: Aug 13 2015 at 9:31pm
have you ever try brazilian hair with cuticle ?

Posted By: easternhair
Date Posted: Aug 21 2015 at 4:23pm
hi,

as far as i know any hair origin might have coarse types and fine silky glossy types,
russian hair also can be great match for coarse yaki type hair, southern russian hair is real coarse, beutiful and comes in slight waves coarse hair bundles,

that can be low luster and long lasting strong hair, i guess brazilian hair might have more wavues than russian hair, however quality wise russian be much much better as my expirience,

got some  pics of medium brownish coarse southern russian hair below

Print Page | Close Window