Print Page | Close Window

2 DAY DIET LINGZHI

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Exercise, Fitness, & Health
Forum Name: Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
Forum Description: Discussions on Diets
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=307563
Printed Date: Sep 25 2018 at 6:11am

Topic: 2 DAY DIET LINGZHI
Posted By: lyricm05
Subject: 2 DAY DIET LINGZHI
Date Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 6:23pm
THESE APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS ARE NO JOKE! YOULL LOSE ABOUT 10LBS A WEEK! the only side affects I had was extreme thirst and sometimes I couldn't sleep but I'm use to not not getting enough sleep! I went from 170lbs to 135lbs in a little over a month! I usually by mines from ioffer :) the last time I took these pill were in Aug 2010...I literally had to force myself to eat! I mean I could go 2 to 3 days without eating! (I just considered myself on a fast ;) Google it and you'll come up with all kind of reviews of people losing 20 to 30lbs in one month! The most that the cost on ioffer from a reputable seller is $12 shipping included and all you'll need is 1 bottle. I now weigh 150...damn birth Control...I know after a couple of weeks of popping these babies ill be back around 130/135

Replies:
Date Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 6:30pm
I'm on my phone how the heck do I post my before and afters? ??

Posted By: lexie636
Date Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 8:03pm
wow, amazing. You lost all that weight in a month, I didnt even lose that much on a proscription drug.lol Whats the sellers name you bought from bcoz there too many fake pills on ioffer like ebay & amazon or the rest of the internet. If the Fruta planta I bought at the Asian market doesnt work for me, then I will try this one next.

Date Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 8:54pm
Well the person I use to buy from no longer sells...but when I do get the extra $12 I'm just going to buy from a reputable seller! There are a lot of sellers but the buyers will definitely let you know if their pills are fake or not!

Posted By: A_NEW_ME
Date Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 9:46pm
WOW now that's crazy!!! I may have to try this out! I did read where you may experience a mild upset stomach while on the pills.....was this your experience lyric? Was it often or tolerable if so?

Date Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by lyricm05 lyricm05 wrote:

Well the person I use to buy from no longer sells...but when I do get the extra $12 I'm just going to buy from a reputable seller! There are a lot of sellers but the buyers will definitely let you know if their pills are fake or not!

thanks!

Date Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 1:11am
Originally posted by A_NEW_ME A_NEW_ME wrote:

WOW now that's crazy!!! I may have to try this out! I did read where you may experience a mild upset stomach while on the pills.....was this your experience lyric? Was it often or tolerable if so?

Nope never experienced an upset stomach at all...I believe I did have quite a few bowel movements more than often!

Date Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 1:14am
I found out about these pills on this forum! :) sexibeach is the one who mentioned them in a post I believe. In 09 but she was taking some pills called Lidia* not sure :-/ but if you do a search it'll pop up! 400+ pages on these appetite suppresanrs! :-)

Date Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 1:22am
Thanks girl!! I'll check out the previous post! I've been on zxt/extreme and I'm trying to shake this extra weight by June LOL. I'm super impatient!

I'll keep u posted

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 5:06am
I BUMPED up the thread for you.. that's great on your weight loss

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=145082&PN=1&title=i-found-some-stuff - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=145082&PN=1&title=i-found-some-stuff

Posted By: eboni1
Date Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 5:14am
Stern Smile

Date Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 1:33pm
LoL what does that look mean?

Date Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=145082&PN=1&title=i-found-some-stuff - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/
forum_posts.asp?
TID=145082&PN=1&title=i-found-
some-stuff

Thanks Sexi :) very informational thread!

Posted By: QueenBeaEsq
Date Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 3:43pm
wow that's great

Date Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by eboni1 eboni1 wrote:

Stern Smile
Wacko

Date Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 4:23pm

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=145082&PN=1&title=i-found-some-stuff - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/
forum_posts.asp?
TID=145082&PN=1&title=i-found-
some-stuff

Thanks Sexi :) very informational thread!
your welcome.. Wink

Date Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 5:37pm
LOL

Well I appreciate it Sexi!! :) Hopefully Lida/Super Slim will help with this last 25 lbs!

Date Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 6:57pm

LOL

Well I appreciate it Sexi!! :) Hopefully Lida/Super Slim will help with this last 25 lbs!
LOL your welcome every where i post i get that, i don't know what's that all about...LOL

Date Posted: Apr 28 2011 at 7:34pm
any updates?

Date Posted: Apr 30 2011 at 12:40pm
I just ordered a bottle of the 2 day diet for $11 from ioffer. the seller's name is wmumartusa. she is also selling the fruta planta that I am also reading about on this forum. I just hope these are the originals! She claims they are..but what seller doesn't! They should be here by Tuesday! Wish me luck! And weight loss! :)

Date Posted: Apr 30 2011 at 6:18pm

I just ordered a bottle of the 2 day diet for $11 from ioffer. the seller's name is wmumartusa. she is also selling the fruta planta that I am also reading about on this forum. I just hope these are the originals! She claims they are..but what seller doesn't! They should be here by Tuesday! Wish me luck! And weight loss! :)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Good luck, and keep us updated.

Posted By: YBFdoctor
Date Posted: Apr 30 2011 at 8:05pm

I ordered the fruta planta from that same ioffer seller. I thought the seller was based in the US, but I just got my tracking info today and the pills are coming from Hong Kong! I'm gonna be pissed if my pills get seized by customs LOL! Do you know if your stuff is coming from Hong Kong too?

Date Posted: May 02 2011 at 2:41pm
I too thought the seller was based in the USA well at least that's what his profile says but mine too are being shipped from H.K hopefully they'll be here by Wednesday of next week! I'm also going to ask about his profile!

Date Posted: May 02 2011 at 8:58pm

Thanks girl!! I'll check out the previous post! I've been on zxt/extreme and I'm trying to shake this extra weight by June LOL. I'm super impatient!

I'll keep u posted

LOL, You are not the only one, I wish I could just wake up tomorrow 20lbs lighter ready for the beach.

Date Posted: May 04 2011 at 9:20pm
THESE PILLS ARE NOT COMING FAST ENOUGH! :-/

Posted By: DeDeMd
Date Posted: May 04 2011 at 10:49pm
I was looking at these since the ending of last year. When I finally decided to get the pills, the earthquake just happened. We all know about the radiation... I'm a little paranoid that I'll get a tainted bottle, you know...

Posted By: BklynMa1980
Date Posted: May 05 2011 at 8:39am
I got this from the lady who does my nails, its expensive but works she charges 50 a bottle I went from 289-245 on it I'm currently on Ninas pills 245-205 now

Posted By: naomiluv21
Date Posted: May 05 2011 at 10:10am

Hey I just checked them out on ioffer. Did you make an offer for $11 because it's says buy for $20. And I heard a lot about buying them from your nail shop. I'm also thinking about doing that. But I cant tell the difference between the real ones & fakes. Is the real 2 day dark red & has a real strong smell? Can somebody tell me what should I look for to know if they are real or not

Date Posted: May 05 2011 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by BklynMa1980 BklynMa1980 wrote:

I got this from the lady who does my nails, its expensive but works she charges 50 a bottle I went from 289-245 on it I'm currently on Ninas pills 245-205 now

Great progress on your weight loss.ClapClap

Date Posted: May 05 2011 at 5:39pm
How long did it take for you to see your results?

Date Posted: May 05 2011 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by BklynMa1980 BklynMa1980 wrote:

How long did it take for you to see your results? How would you compare the two pills?

Date Posted: May 07 2011 at 5:00pm
bump

Posted By: Olarh
Date Posted: May 07 2011 at 8:27pm
Bumping for results too..
where can i get this? anyone got any recently and were they original? lemme know please and thanks..

Posted By: emmanuel
Date Posted: May 07 2011 at 8:36pm
I got mine from ebay (uk seller). Will let you know how it works.

Posted By: Olarh
Date Posted: May 07 2011 at 8:39pm
^^ ThanksSmile..doing some serious research right now, i just don't wanna buy the fake ones..

Date Posted: May 08 2011 at 9:40am
THERE ARE SO MANY SELLERS ON IOFFER ITS RIDICULOUS...SO YOU REALLY WONT KNOW IF YOUR GETTING THE REAL OR FAKE PILLS UNTIL YOU START TAKING THEM... THE CAPSULE ITSELF IS BURGUNDY! THEY DONT SMELL STRONG AT ALL. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW IF THEIR WORKING IS IF YOUR APPETITE IS SUPPRESSED! THESE BABIES ARE STRONG! STILL WAITING ON MINE TO COME! THEIR BEING SHIPPED FROM H.K SO THEY SHOULD BE HERE AT THE END OF THE WEEK HOPEFULLY :-) ILL KEEP YALL. UPDATED

Originally posted by naomiluv21 naomiluv21 wrote:

Hey I just checked them out on ioffer. Did you make an offer for $11 because it's says buy for $20. And I heard a lot about buying them from your nail shop. I'm also thinking about doing that. But I cant tell the difference between the real ones & fakes. Is the real 2 day dark red & has a real strong smell? Can somebody tell me what should I look for to know if they are real or not

Date Posted: May 09 2011 at 11:36pm
I got mine yesterday. I started with 2 because my body seems immune against diet pills. As a result I had bm. Other than that nothing else so far.

Date Posted: May 11 2011 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by emmanuel emmanuel wrote:

I got mine yesterday. I started with 2 because my body seems immune against diet pills. As a result I had bm. Other than that nothing else so far.

I know it's too soon, but any results yet?

Date Posted: May 14 2011 at 11:18pm

^I have stopped taking them. I want the same effects as the old Lida and since I am not getting them, I just can't be bothered.

Date Posted: May 14 2011 at 11:28pm

^I have stopped taking them. I want the same effects as the old Lida and since I am not getting them, I just can't be bothered.

so nothing at all? what r u going to try next?

Date Posted: May 20 2011 at 6:16pm
SOMEONE REMIND ME TO NEVER ORDER FROM HONG KONG AGAIN!!! IM STILL WAITING! :-/

Date Posted: May 21 2011 at 12:25am

SOMEONE REMIND ME TO NEVER ORDER FROM HONG KONG AGAIN!!! IM STILL WAITING! :-/

lol, yeah they take almost a month.Angry

Date Posted: May 21 2011 at 12:29am
Originally posted by lexie636 lexie636 wrote:

Nothing at all in terms of results. I am planning to go to Weight Watchers.

Date Posted: May 21 2011 at 12:32am

Originally posted by lexie636 lexie636 wrote:

Nothing at all in terms of results. I am planning to go to Weight Watchers.

Good luck! I am thinking of going for a colonic and back to the gym. I think pills have given up on me.LOL

Posted By: TLCRob
Date Posted: May 24 2011 at 11:42pm
After reading your post, I went on a reasearching binge. Make sure you get the authentic ones, they will have a UPC code of 8753. Hard to find sellers for under $25. Since I live in a small town, had to resort to Internet since we don't have any Asian markets. I think I found a company that says they have the real thing. Read buyer reviews and they said the same thing. Going to give them a try and will post once I receive them. Wish me luck.

Date Posted: May 24 2011 at 11:44pm
Check the UPC code on it. If it ends with 5326 is is not authentic. Has to end in 8753.

Posted By: JassieBaee;
Date Posted: May 25 2011 at 2:17am
I ordered mine from ioffer on the 15th and I'm still waiting !!

Date Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 9:59am
Ordered mine April 29...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????? X-(

Date Posted: Jun 03 2011 at 12:38pm
I've been taking mine for 5 days. My tummy looks flatter but I haven't gotten on the scale. My appetite decreased alot and I have crazy energy

Date Posted: Jun 03 2011 at 8:44pm
Where did u get yours from?

Date Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 11:42am
a seller on ioffer

Posted By: caliizactive
Date Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by JassieBaee; JassieBaee; wrote:

I've been taking mine for 5 days. My tummy looks flatter but I haven't gotten on the scale. My appetite decreased alot and I have crazy energy

Hi Jassie, Do you have the authentic ones? What is the UPC code on your bottle/box? And have you lost any weight? Sorry for all the questions, I also purchased some from ioffer, but I got the ones that UPC code ends in 5326, and am very hesitant in taking them TIA

Date Posted: Jun 12 2011 at 2:19am
And im still waiting!!! :.( I don't remember waiting this damn long for anything coming from Hong Kong! I think ima file a dispute on Wednesday if I still don't have them!! This is a damn shame I ordered APRIL 29 and here it is JUNE 12...I think I've waited more than long enough...on to the next! :)

Posted By: leelee82
Date Posted: Jun 19 2011 at 3:06pm
can someone post a pic of the bottle?

Posted By: sparel
Date Posted: Jun 20 2011 at 9:45am
i got mines from  http://www.2daydietlingzhislim.com/ - http://www.2daydietlingzhislim.com/

Date Posted: Jun 22 2011 at 11:03am
bump

Date Posted: Jun 22 2011 at 12:41pm
I'm halfway through my first bottle. I see a difference but I haven't gotten on the scale. I'll post pictures later

Date Posted: Jun 24 2011 at 12:57pm
sweet can't wait to see.  i'm still waiting on mines now to come in the mail 

Posted By: momentoindigo
Date Posted: Jun 24 2011 at 1:10pm
Does anyone know the long term effects of this stuff? If it's safe and good how come they don't televise it? Or charge thousands...

What does it look like on blood work stats?

because fasting, diet, exercise just doesn't beat my genetics. I'm an equestrian, volleyball manager, and I live in philly so I never walk less than 2 damn miles a day. I once never consumed more than 800 calories in a day for a whole month and only dropped FIVE pounds. 

Date Posted: Jun 25 2011 at 4:41pm
interesting...

Posted By: topheavy
Date Posted: Jun 25 2011 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by sparel sparel wrote:

bump
so have you been taking the pills and what are your results? my weight fluctuates beween 169-173 i cant seem to get down past that I'm trying to get down to my weight i was a couple years age between 135-140 i took phentermines and they worked a little but then i think my body got immune becauze they stopped having the effect they had one when i took them the first week

-------------
tryna get from flat to fat

Date Posted: Jun 27 2011 at 12:18am
Originally posted by topheavy topheavy wrote:

bump
so have you been taking the pills and what are your results? my weight fluctuates beween 169-173 i cant seem to get down past that I'm trying to get down to my weight i was a couple years age between 135-140 i took phentermines and they worked a little but then i think my body got immune becauze they stopped having the effect they had one when i took them the first week
I have not received my pills yet.  I'm still waiting on them to come in the mail.  Maybe tomorrow will be my first day? I don't know yet.  I hope my body don't get immune to these pills too soon when I start I want to make sure my body is rightEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Jun 27 2011 at 12:49pm
finally got it today so happy can't wait to see result.  I jogged six miles today and plan on something else today not really sure what yet but i'll figure it out.  

Date Posted: Jun 28 2011 at 9:04am
first day feeling the same but today i'm not as hungry as yesterday apply about that because today I jogged 3 miles as well as did the booty bible on demand.  I plan on doing ab work with P90x because it's good and only like 17 minutes.  And I want to do some insanity I have way more energy than yesterday which is good.  Oh and yesterday I after doing 6 miles I went home and did weighted hula hooping...fun!!!

Date Posted: Jun 29 2011 at 1:50pm
day 3 last day for only 1 pill and 7 days on my new diet ...worked out this morning did booty bible level 2 on demand and I did insanity sports training.  I plan on doing 6 mile jog today as well.  the best thing about these 7 days of pure hell cardio my mother and my friends all notice how much I lost already as well as tone.  I've been doing pretty good...now for the 2 day diet this is my third day and all I can say is that yesterday I never felt hungry but it wasn't a non desire of food...which is fine because I hate to have those hungry feelings while dieting.  Same as today I can eat or I don't have to it doesn't matter...so i'll see how long i can go without a true meal..oh! I did eat some almonds and raisins today but about 2 handful and I drink my water of course :)  

Date Posted: Jun 30 2011 at 6:56pm
another successful day Smile and continuing...

Date Posted: Jul 01 2011 at 12:26pm
day 9 and counting....I woke at 5 o clock today a ran 6 miles came home and fell a sleep I do plan on doing a video on demand and maybe something else but i'm not for sure yet what it is yetSmile this is my 5th day on 2 day dieter and I feel that i'm not as hungry as before...like I said when I came home from jogging 6 miles today I went right to sleep I didn't eat a thing and it was the fact that I wasn't hungry at all.  when I woke up I did drink some water and had a small meal but really couldn't finish the meal I had. I can't necessarily say that I don't have no desire for food because I notice around 9 or 10 I get hungry...So I guess that because I'm not really eating much during the day.  well that's all I have to say for day 9 until we meet again.... 

Date Posted: Jul 02 2011 at 6:55am
oh wow!!! today started out awesome.  I got home from a 6 mile jog.  I can see my speed increasing which is great. and had a great sweat.  Now here's the thing on 2 day diet today when I came home I had zero and I do mean zero desire to eat any food I tried to eat some jello but just one spoon was too much I'm really trying to eat it but the only thing that I notice I want is water.  dry mouth while jogging is expected but today was extreme!!! I literally couldn't spit if I wanted to that's how dry my mouth was.  So of course once I got home I ran to the refrigerator and I got some nice cold water. that seems to go down easily but only that.  I need to make sure I document this in my progress.  I do plan on doing something else today but not sure what yet :) until tomorrow day 10 signing off.... 

Date Posted: Jul 03 2011 at 6:17am
(Day 11) had a wonderful workout yesterday and wanted to continue to have the same today....another side affect on the 2 day diet is you're never going to be sleepy at night.  I didn't go to sleep until 3 in the morning...and even then I tried to forces myself to do so...I woke up at 5 o clock like usual, but had to stay seated on my bed because I was too tired to get up...after about 30 mins I got up got myself together and head outside to jog.  Once I got out there I end up turning right back around I just couldn't do it I was too darn tired. So what i'm going to do today is insanity and maybe something else.  I'm still going to continue this workout today I'm just not going to jog today...too bad it's not fall or spring because I would have slept a little longer than went jogging in the afternoon..but the humanity outside be crazy in the evening...well that's all I got to say until tomorrow 

oh yeah...i'm still very much getting dry mouth, but I guess that's expected? 

Posted By: momentoindigo
Date Posted: Jul 03 2011 at 12:09pm
Question: Is the pill giving you the energy and desire to workout? Or is it just your regular desire to workout keeping you going?

-------------
www.urbaneccentrik.com

Date Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 7:05am
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

Question: Is the pill giving you the energy and desire to workout? Or is it just your regular desire to workout keeping you going?
no I wouldn't say that...I come from the body type section so I've already been trying hard anyways...when I was over there I was doing 3 days of weight training and 2 days of cardio.  Now i'm doing cardio every single day...I consider myself some what used to exercising by now...I actually like the feeling of being uncomfortable and everything's burns...so I wouldn't say the pill is doing anything other than decreasing my appetite...and also having dry mouth and staying up all night other than that It'a all good. Smile 

Date Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 7:10am
Day 12 finish...so happy actually I didn't sleep at all last night and its after 8 o clock and still feel wide awake...I jogged at 5:30 this morning did 3 miles in 30 minutes which is not bad...but need to get better.  Actually I told myself last night while I was trying sleep (but couldn't) to take the pills after my workout so my mouth won't be as dry...of course it's going to be dry anyways from the wind but not that extreme...I did turbo fire 30 minute workout and booty bible on demand which is really intense.  I also did sports hula hoop which was about 25 minutes and that was intense as well.  overall I can say I'm having a good day but if I can't sleep tonight I'm going to have to cut those pills back down to 1 because I'm just too alert...until tomorrow

Date Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 12:16pm
another day down...until tomorrow

Date Posted: Jul 06 2011 at 1:07pm
I can feel my body getting stronger I'm so proud of me...day 14 down

Date Posted: Jul 07 2011 at 6:09pm
sorry for a late responds on my progress..  I can feel my endurance getting a lot better.  I'm totally eating way way way less than what I used to.  But I have to say hove to be truly committed.   

Date Posted: Jul 08 2011 at 3:28am
new plan, for now on i'm going to be taking the 2 day diet every other day because taking this pill every single day is becoming to much for me...I been up since 12 am yesterday now it's 4:28am today and i'm still not sleepy...oh matter of fact I did take a nap but it was only an hour and woke back up now it's hard for me to go to sleep

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Jul 08 2011 at 7:25am
I tried those and lost a ton of weight. So did a classmate of mine. Unfortunately I can't take them anymore due to having heart failure. my only safe option is alli. Good luck ladies on ur journey. The product does work

Date Posted: Jul 09 2011 at 10:55am
day 17 down, I can see a overall change in my body :)

Date Posted: Jul 10 2011 at 1:27pm
ok 18th day down continued successSmile

Date Posted: Jul 10 2011 at 1:46pm
There are too many fakes around in regards to this pill. I, personally will look for a better and even more importantly, SAFER alternative. I'm happy for everyone who has seen results! Good luck to EVERYONE!!There are too many fakes around in regards to this pill. I, personally will look for a better and even more importantly, SAFER alternative. I'm happy for everyone who has seen results! Good luck to EVERYONE!!There are too many fakes around in regards to this pill. I, personally will look for a better and even more importantly, SAFER alternative. I'm happy for everyone who has seen results! Good luck to EVERYONE!!

Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 7:02am
Day 19 down...still counting!!! 

Posted By: StarryEyedStar
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 11:01am
Hi Sparel,

I after hearing about your progress I've decided to give these pills a try again. It's been about a 2 years since I last tried these and I lost over 20 pounds. I had a baby in April  of 2010 and gain the 30 pounds and haven't been able to loss more than 6 pounds with trying Weight Watchers and Atkins. Hopefully I'll have the similar results as I did before.

Posted By: nevasatisfied
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 11:10am
Any legit sellers???Geek

-------------
I have been gone for awhile but I'm soo glad to be back = )

Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 11:57am
Well I honestly can't say, I look at the link Sparel posted and decided to go with a seller off ebay. The authentication code were the same as those posted on the website and shipping was pretty fast. They look real, I guess I'll know if I see some of the same side affects (dry mouth) and loss of water water in the next week or so.

Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 1:10pm
Is there a thread where legitimacy is discussed? I have some, but I think they are fake, but I want to be 100% sure they are. I'm 25lbs bigger after a bout of meds and being unemployed. For NOW, they are all I have until I start working again. If someone could tell me how to tell if the pills are fake, I'd sincerely and honestly appreciate it! Thanks a million!

Posted By: AngelPatrece
Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 5:43pm
I ordered the super slim version.  I think I'll get it Thursday.  I hope it's the real deal and that it arrives on time.  It would be good to have it for the weekend. 

Date Posted: Jul 11 2011 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by StarryEyedStar StarryEyedStar wrote:

Hi Sparel,

I after hearing about your progress I've decided to give these pills a try again. It's been about a 2 years since I last tried these and I lost over 20 pounds. I had a baby in April  of 2010 and gain the 30 pounds and haven't been able to loss more than 6 pounds with trying Weight Watchers and Atkins. Hopefully I'll have the similar results as I did before.
good luck to youThumbs Up

Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 9:44am
day 20 down

Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 3:39pm

day 20 down

Hi Sparel. You've been on these pills ifor 20 days, yes? How much have you lost?

Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by DeDeMd DeDeMd wrote:

day 20 down

Hi Sparel. You've been on these pills ifor 20 days, yes? How much have you lost?
I haven't been on these pills for 20 days I've been dieting for 20 days.  I been on 2 day diet for 16 days. Remember I started my diet a couple days while waiting on my pills to come in the mail. I can honestly say I don't know how much I lost yet because I haven't weigh myself yet.  So basically I been going off of how I feel, my endurance has increased, and of course my clothes fit a lot looser.  I can tell in my face and of course others around me have noticed a big difference as well which makes my dedication to have the best body even more strong. I just want my body to be tight all over, and these pills are helping me make better decisions on what I put in my mouth as well as not over eating.  

Date Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 4:46pm

day 20 down

I haven't been on these pills for 20 days I've been dieting for 20 days.  I been on 2 day diet for 16 days. Remember I started my diet a couple days while waiting on my pills to come in the mail. I can honestly say I don't know how much I lost yet because I haven't weigh myself yet.  So basically I been going off of how I feel, my endurance has increased, and of course my clothes fit a lot looser.  I can tell in my face and of course others around me have noticed a big difference as well which makes my dedication to have the best body even more strong. I just want my body to be tight all over, and these pills are helping me make better decisions on what I put in my mouth as well as not over eating.  

I remember! That wait can be a long one... CONGRATULATIONS on your success thus far!! I wish you the best, boo!!! I am STILL unemployed , when I start working (prayerfully, soon...), I will be purchasing Laminera. It's a natural diet pill SUPER high in iodine which tricks your thyroid to excrete hormones to increase your metabolism. Again, good luck, my dear!!!

Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 10:29am
YAAAAAAY...MY PILLS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileBeer  NOW LETS SEE IF THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL...Big smile

Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 10:41am

YAAAAAAY...MY PILLS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileBeer  NOW LETS SEE IF THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL...Big smile

I'm rooting for you!!! Good Luck!

Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 4:08pm
Hi Sparel, I'm on day 3 of the 2 day diet. I have a terrible headache, did you experience this?

Posted By: AngelPatrece
Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 5:17pm
My super slim just got here!  # 1 ingredient on the box -->  LINGZHI    The other thread said this is a lil stronger than the regualr 2 Day, and I really hope it's the real stuff!!  I was gonna wait until I the weekend to start but I'm so excited that I'm gonna start tomorrow.  it even came with a sample packet of the tea.  I'm going to drink it during work tomorrow. 

Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 5:46pm

day 20 down

I remember! That wait can be a long one... CONGRATULATIONS on your success thus far!! I wish you the best, boo!!! I am STILL unemployed , when I start working (prayerfully, soon...), I will be purchasing Laminera. It's a natural diet pill SUPER high in iodine which tricks your thyroid to excrete hormones to increase your metabolism. Again, good luck, my dear!!!
good luck to you on finding that job as well as starting your weight loss journey Smile

Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by StarryEyedStar StarryEyedStar wrote:

Hi Sparel, I'm on day 3 of the 2 day diet. I have a terrible headache, did you experience this?
you know what on my first couple days of being on my diet I did experience headaches because I was very strict on what I put in my mouth, but this was before I even started the 2 day diet. I didn't really experience it on the 2 day diet. I believe the reason your head might hurt is because your eating way less then what you used to eat.  and the fact that you're exercising so you're burning more calories then what you consume.  In time my headaches did go away 

Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 5:57pm
day 21 down- zumba style great workout...funny thing I notice today while feeling my neck I could actually see my collar bone.  I know that it might be a weird discovery but lol it's just something I felt that was very beautiful on a women. but anyways today I didn't feel like exercising but I had to push myself and decided to do zumba.  It's a really great and fun way to sweat!  

Date Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 6:00pm

day 20 down

good luck to you on finding that job as well as starting your weight loss journey Smile

THANK YOU SPAREL!!

Date Posted: Jul 14 2011 at 9:53am
amazing workout today pure cardio...day 22 down 

Print Page | Close Window