Print Page | Close Window

Name the most...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Relationships
Forum Description: Single, Married, Dating, or Other, Lets Talk About It.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=296661
Printed Date: Nov 17 2018 at 1:21pm

Topic: Name the most...
Posted By: lamexicana
Subject: Name the most...
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:18pm
name the most bogus thing that you have ever done to your bf, gf, so, fiance, husband, ex, etc.. in your relationship. This could be cheating, flirting, standing them up, disrespecting them, disrespecting their family... whatever, just name the most grimy thing that you have done in your relationship past or present.

Replies:
Posted By: AllyOrNotAlly
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:23pm
I threatened to cut up my boyfriend's shoe laces. :/ they took the scissors from me though.

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:26pm
As bad as my last relationship was, I don't think I've ever done anything terribly horrible... unless lying and telling him it wasn't that small counts

Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:27pm
My s.o definitely not, he's my king <3

Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:46pm
I know that there are worst things... cmon, no judgement here

Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

I know that there are worst things... cmon, no judgement here

errmmm, i met my s/o during the roughest (the whole relationship was toxic) patch of my ex and i's  relationship and we did thingsEmbarrassed He has/had no clue why I was so depressed when we got back together. I wasn't cheating though, we were taking a breakSleepy

Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 6:10pm
oh god... now I'm afraid to post anything. i have done some really grimy things to my ex... It would make me look like a monster... lmfao! I'll wait to see what everyone else has to say first. That'll let me know how far I can go into detail

Posted By: love1
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 6:19pm
Me and my s/o broke up like a yr shop he left a lot of his clothes at my apartment so it had rained that day took all his stuff and put in through the mud and threw it in his face wen we met up to exchange stuff lol but we got back together... once put a dent in his car from jumping on it on my way out of his house cuz be kicked me out

Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 6:23pm
Lol wrst thing I effed my bf older bro bestfriend cuz my ex got a gf wen we were on a break without tell me had to find out on fb so dated his older bestfriend for about a month he still gets mad about it oh well

Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 9:37pm
Ok I will go... DAMN... nobody want to air the dirty laundry... cause I know I'm not the only one

When I found out that my then bf was cheating on me, I didn't let him know cause I wanted revenge. I met a butcher at a grocery store.. he was cute after a few months I let him get it. I had sex with him and purposely put the used condom/wrapper on top in the trash can. I then got drunk invited my then bf over and used the bathroom leaving him in the bedroom to see the used condom. He left crying. I was so pleased. I have tons more. My ex did me so bad, I spent years destroying him til we called it quits. This was a while ago tho so don't judge.

Posted By: SimplyKimmy
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 9:47pm
lol you are evil but I LOVE IT kudos!

Posted By: mscaribbeanma
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 9:51pm

name the most bogus thing that you have ever done to your bf, gf, so, fiance, husband, ex, etc.. in your relationship. This could be cheating, flirting, standing them up, disrespecting them, disrespecting their family... whatever, just name the most grimy thing that you have done in your relationship past or present.
went to his homecoming and refused to dance with him lol

Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 11:15pm
D:< mine was pretty bad

Posted By: simplysammy
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 11:18pm
he confided in me about his past and when we were arguing during the break up i threw it back in his face.

Posted By: Jocelyne17
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 11:25pm
He'd stay talking sh*t about my hair and makeup, and how bougie I was. So when we were fighting and he said something about my makeup and money again, I pulled the car over on the highway (yep, the interstate) and made him get out. He got out, and I smiled like I was joking and told him to get back in, so he laughed and was like "Haha, you got me"........

But then I merged back into traffic and sped off, before he could unlock the door.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 11:37pm
i didn't like one of his friends who kept hanging around our house so i vandalized the house and blamed it on one of his friends disgruntled ho's...literally never saw him again.  

Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i didn't like one of his friends who kept hanging around our house so i vandalized the house and blamed it on one of his friends disgruntled ho's...literally never saw him again.  

LMAO horrible but hilarious

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Jocelyne17 Jocelyne17 wrote:

He'd stay talking sh*t about my hair and makeup, and how bougie I was. So when we were fighting and he said something about my makeup and money again, I pulled the car over on the highway (yep, the interstate) and made him get out. He got out, and I smiled like I was joking and told him to get back in, so he laughed and was like "Haha, you got me"........

But then I merged back into traffic and sped off, before he could unlock the door.

LOL

Date Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 3:13pm

This is with the same ex.... we were on the brink of breaking up becuase of the cheating... the cheating went on for so long and I didn't even notice... So instead of leaving I just continued to do whatever i wanted so that he could see me doing it. After the condom incident he still didn't break up with me. So after that about a month later, I went to a party, got sloppy drunk and sat on my porch with this guy I met. I made sure that we chatted it up til 5 am. i knew damn well that my then bf had to get up and go to work and we were living together. Me and the guy sat on the porch talking all night. When he got up to go to work, he was looking like WTF, you on the porch with another man at 5am? I said "hey i want you to meet Brian, brian this is my soon to be ex." He was so mad, he called me on his way to work on the verge of tears. I slept so good that night. He still didn't break up with me Wink

Posted By: AriesBabe09
Date Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 5:00pm
^Dam girl you're good at revengeLOL

I guess the best thing to do is play it cool when trying to get someone back. I haven't mastered that yetLOL

Posted By: Nic
Date Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 11:59pm
*Steps forward and adjusts mike*

Hello,BHM,my name is Nic and I had to go straight hood on my kids father. He had an outside chick towards the tail end of our relationship. At the time I was trying to control my hood ish and behave like a lady to the world. She kept calling my house. He kept arguing with me. All the while I tried to maintain. We finally broke up before somebody got bodied and agreed on visitation with the kids. I am not a pleasant soul,but I tried to be reasonable. She kept up her mess the entire time. I tried to stay cool and not act like a complete fool. But the situation escalated.

The breaking point came when old girl called my son a high yella halfbreed. He claimed she was playing. My baby is my heart and when he came home crying, EAST LAKE MEADOWS came up out of me. I went IN on their asses. I pulled out the Louisville Slugger and drove over to their house. I busted ALL the cars windows,slashed tires,and waited for either one of them to come outside. They refused. So I informed her that if I caught her ass on the street,I was going to whip her but good.

Finally,I did catch up with her at the club. I wore that bitch like some clothes and then got after him. I am not proud of my behavior but when it's your child,something snaps.

Date Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Nic Nic wrote:

*Steps forward and adjusts mike*Hello,BHM,my name is Nic and I had to go straight hood on my kids father. He had an outside chick towards the tail end of our relationship. At the time I was trying to control my hood ish and behave like a lady to the world. She kept calling my house. He kept arguing with me. All the while I tried to maintain. We finally broke up before somebody got bodied and agreed on visitation with the kids. I am not a pleasant soul,but I tried to be reasonable. She kept up her mess the entire time. I tried to stay cool and not act like a complete fool. But the situation escalated.The breaking point came when old girl called my son a high yella halfbreed. He claimed she was playing. My baby is my heart and when he came home crying, EAST LAKE MEADOWS came up out of me. I went IN on their asses. I pulled out the Louisville Slugger and drove over to their house. I busted ALL the cars windows,slashed tires,and waited for either one of them to come outside. They refused. So I informed her that if I caught her ass on the street,I was going to whip her but good.Finally,I did catch up with her at the club. I wore that bitch like some clothes and then got after him. I am not proud of my behavior but when it's your child,something snaps.

LMAO best that ever did it!!!! U a G!!!!!!! Wish I was ever that bold but she had it comming

Date Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 9:51am
Deep down I can be extremely evil. I know its bad but when you're fed up then being nice is over.
Ok... same ex different day....

I have always and forever been in love with this guy named miguel. He is like my perfect man. Miguel knows that I like him, we have flirted, kissed etc, but this was mostly in highschool. After highschool he went away to texas to start working for his dad's ranch/farm so we were seperated. My ex and I were friends since 9th grade and when miguel went away my ex and I got together. Miguel eventually moved back from texas so I keeped my distance but we still remained in touch. One night Miguel talks me into comming over. I went and lets just say that some things went down. Nothing like sex  or anything but he whipped it out on me. I was shocked because it was huge. I left feeling like man I'm missing out on something. My then bf was not well endowded.

After that, I stopped having sex with my then bf. I couldn't get my mind of Miguel's larger part. I felt cheated. LMFAO!!!! Also, my then bf sucked at sex. He couldn't last more than 5 minutes. No foreplay. Terrible he*d service, I was just in disgust of him. (I hope that this isn't too much tmi) also he wasn't circumcised and after a while his hygene lacked and you could smell it. We even went to a doctor so that he could get a better grasp on the proper hygene for an uncircumcised male (I know I spelled that wrong) So I told him it was over, and that I wasn't going to have sex with him anymore and for him to start looking for a place to stay or that I would move out. One night I was drinking with my then bf (please don't be appauled I drink wine and maybe a few shots on the weekends... I know all my posts involve me drinking or getting sloppy drunk but I'm not an alcoholic Confused). One thing leads to another and we start doing some foreplay. I was on my knees undoing his pants and he pulled the skin back on his junk and the smell was putrid. I started gagging and went to the bathroom and vomited. He ran in there and was like "oh, you're not attracted to me anymore... thats funny how this happens after miguel moves back" I was like ..."look leave me the f*ck alone! This has nothing to do with miguel... I mean he has a bigger member than you but you f*cking stink. Your junk stinks and its little and your sex game is wack. Thats why I'm not having sex with you. You have literally made me sick to the point wher I'm vomiting right now!"

After that he left. A few days passed, and my brother's birthday comes up. My then bf was EXTREMELY coo with my family (coo to the point where my brother and my then bf were best friends and my mom loaned him money and called him her son Confused). So needless to say, I still had to be around him even though technically we weren't together. Plus he still hadn't moved out so I would see him periodically which was akward. I got drunk (please don't judge my drinking It was my brother's birthday and he was turning 21) and we got on the subject of why aren't you guys acting like acouple and talking to each other. I said and I quote ... "well he isn't packing and his junk stinks like an pusy open sore". My sister laughed so hard that he almost cried and walked home. My mom slapped my arm and pinched me. My brother was extremely embarassed for his bff and I laughed til I threw up. AND HE STILL DIDN'T STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME. We got back together after this so i have more to tell.  

Date Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 9:54am
^I know that was extremely evil but I was going for blood so I did whatever to break his heart like he broke mine

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 3:21pm

Deep down I can be extremely evil. I know its bad but when you're fed up then being nice is over.

I have always and forever been in love with this guy named miguel. He is like my perfect man. Miguel knows that I like him, we have flirted, kissed etc, but this was mostly in highschool. After highschool he went away to texas to start working for his dad's ranch/farm so we were seperated. My ex and I were friends since 9th grade and when miguel went away my ex and I got together. Miguel eventually moved back from texas so I keeped my distance but we still remained in touch. One night Miguel talks me into comming over. I went and lets just say that some things went down. Nothing like sex  or anything but he whipped it out on me. I was shocked because it was huge. I left feeling like man I'm missing out on something. My then bf was not well endowded.

After that, I stopped having sex with my then bf. I couldn't get my mind of Miguel's larger part. I felt cheated. LMFAO!!!! Also, my then bf sucked at sex. He couldn't last more than 5 minutes. No foreplay. Terrible he*d service, I was just in disgust of him. (I hope that this isn't too much tmi) also he wasn't circumcised and after a while his hygene lacked and you could smell it. We even went to a doctor so that he could get a better grasp on the proper hygene for an uncircumcised male (I know I spelled that wrong) So I told him it was over, and that I wasn't going to have sex with him anymore and for him to start looking for a place to stay or that I would move out. One night I was drinking with my then bf (please don't be appauled I drink wine and maybe a few shots on the weekends... I know all my posts involve me drinking or getting sloppy drunk but I'm not an alcoholic Confused). One thing leads to another and we start doing some foreplay. I was on my knees undoing his pants and he pulled the skin back on his junk and the smell was putrid. I started gagging and went to the bathroom and vomited. He ran in there and was like "oh, you're not attracted to me anymore... thats funny how this happens after miguel moves back" I was like ..."look leave me the f*ck alone! This has nothing to do with miguel... I mean he has a bigger member than you but you f*cking stink. Your junk stinks and its little and your sex game is wack. Thats why I'm not having sex with you. You have literally made me sick to the point wher I'm vomiting right now!"

After that he left. A few days passed, and my brother's birthday comes up. My then bf was EXTREMELY coo with my family (coo to the point where my brother and my then bf were best friends and my mom loaned him money and called him her son Confused). So needless to say, I still had to be around him even though technically we weren't together. Plus he still hadn't moved out so I would see him periodically which was akward. I got drunk (please don't judge my drinking It was my brother's birthday and he was turning 21) and we got on the subject of why aren't you guys acting like acouple and talking to each other. I said and I quote ... "well he isn't packing and his junk stinks like an pusy open sore". My sister laughed so hard that he almost cried and walked home. My mom slapped my arm and pinched me. My brother was extremely embarassed for his bff and I laughed til I threw up. AND HE STILL DIDN'T STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME. We got back together after this so i have more to tell.  
Aint no way in hell, i wouldve dumped his ass from early on esp since he had bad hygiene. No grown ass man should have to go to the doctor to learn to clean his d*ck Dead

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 7:22pm
im a very nice person.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 12:37pm
Uhh.. I called my ex heartless? We were already broken up at the time, though.

Anyways, in a relationship, I'm pretty nice and docile.. so probably the worst thing I've done in a relationship is ending it. HA! LOL

Date Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Matt_PR Matt_PR wrote:

Got my girlfriend to buy me 2 tickets to the glow in the dark tour back in 2007 (maybe 08 can't remember)...my friend backed out so I took my "side piece" instead

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Dead

Date Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 12:45pm
OMFG, SOME OF YOU ARE HEARTLESS AS HAYL!
I SAY COT DAYUM!

Date Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Uhh.. I called my ex heartless? We were already broken up at the time, though.

Anyways, in a relationship, I'm pretty nice and docile.. so probably the worst thing I've done in a relationship is ending it. HA! LOL

>:3 you should try cutting shoe laces!

Posted By: hillx515
Date Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 9:21pm
OMG, I put my BC pills in an old empty prescription bottle. So when my ex had an ache, he'll pop a Beyaz. Sad but true...

Posted By: hillx515
Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 12:12am

Originally posted by hillx515 hillx515 wrote:

OMG, I put my BC pills in an old empty prescription bottle. So when my ex had an ache, he'll pop a Beyaz. Sad but true...

uhhhh...wtf...

Doesn't that like make the man start to have feminine features and what not?
Well... I never saw his monthly, lol! So I guess no!

Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 12:36am

Originally posted by hillx515 hillx515 wrote:

uhhhh...wtf...

Doesn't that like make the man start to have feminine features and what not?
Kills his sex drive, may make him gain weight. They give birth control shots to sex offenders as means of chemical castration

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 11:30am

Sigh, I might have temporarily kidnapped my ex's dog Embarrassed. She was returned in good health though. HaHa

Posted By: jmarie
Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 12:08pm
This is really crazy. I told him I had aids, watched him cry so hard he couldn't even drive, 3 days later I told him my results were mixed up and wrong.  He was cheating on me so I wanted revenge.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

This is really crazy. I told him I had aids, watched him cry so hard he couldn't even drive, 3 days later I told him my results were mixed up and wrong.  He was cheating on me so I wanted revenge.

Clap

Posted By: bigsexylisa
Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 3:26pm
Wow...ya'll are something else. 

Posted By: black_betty
Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 3:49pm
Im not going there, I was pretty f**king ruthless...

Posted By: theundresser
Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 4:04pm
when I was 18 or 19, I left my ex at the mall in the rain while she was buying me a birthday gift. i didnt take her there, but i saw her while I was there and I didn't offer to take her home. she ended up catching the bus.

I can't apologize enough for that.

I got some head from some random chick in my old main girls car. She found the video...and nothing good came from that.

Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 6:08pm

I love it ! Keep it going!

Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 6:19pm
I'll go again... My ex and I were on a break but we were still messing around every now and then. I had another ex that lived a block away while the most recent ex lived down the street. He calls me and tells me that he wants us to get back together. I was like ok, we can talk about it, I'll be there in 30 minutes. I went around to my other ex's house and we messed around. I then went to my ex's house. In the middle of kissing, I called out the other ex's name. I did it on accident. My other ex and I have a habbit of dirty talking and he always made me say his name. It slipped but i didn't regret it. I really wanted him to be hurt so I didn't give a damn after he cheated on me while I stayed faithful all those years. So he got what was comming to him. We ended up getting back together anyways Confused

Posted By: cau2010
Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 7:53pm

My girlfriends and I broke into his dorm and stole all of his clothes and electronics. Then I gave his electronics away (to another guy). I threw all the clothes away.  He called the cops on us!  Ahhhhh college...

But I don't think that is the worst or most grimey. I have a habit of lying to men, telling  them what they want to hear so that they will buy me things.Embarrassed Don't judge.

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 2:06pm
I found out my (now ex husband) was cheating on me but I didn't let him know I knew.  When he came home, I had dinner ready....cooked his favorite.  He enjoyed every last drop of it....mice feces and all!LOL

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 2:21pm

Found out this guy I had been dating for a while was married.Angry  So I hooked up with an old jump-off and we didn't use any protection.  I met the guy the same night and he wanted to have sex.  So he proceeded to go "downtown" first.  That was cool.....I hope I squeezed all the other niccas cum into his mouth.Evil Smile  When he was ready to penetrate, I kindly got up and left him with his hard-on.Embarrassed  Now go kiss your wife!!

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 2:29pm
^^Shocked

Posted By: smc5127
Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by theundresser theundresser wrote:

when I was 18 or 19, I left my ex at the mall in the rain while she was buying me a birthday gift. i didnt take her there, but i saw her while I was there and I didn't offer to take her home. she ended up catching the bus.

I can't apologize enough for that.

I got some head from some random chick in my old main girls car. She found the video...and nothing good came from that.
It was dumb to record it in the first place.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 7:49pm

I'll go again... My ex and I were on a break but we were still messing around every now and then. I had another ex that lived a block away while the most recent ex lived down the street. He calls me and tells me that he wants us to get back together. I was like ok, we can talk about it, I'll be there in 30 minutes. I went around to my other ex's house and we messed around. I then went to my ex's house. In the middle of kissing, I called out the other ex's name. I did it on accident. My other ex and I have a habbit of dirty talking and he always made me say his name. It slipped but i didn't regret it. I really wanted him to be hurt so I didn't give a damn after he cheated on me while I stayed faithful all those years. So he got what was comming to him. We ended up getting back together anyways Confused
If this is the same guy you wrote your other stories about, somethings is wrong with you for staying with him long enough to go through these breaks and do all this crap Confused

Still trying to figure out how you not only stay in a relationship with a man who doesnt know how to wash his d*ck but then decide to try and suck his d*ck. That seems unbelievable to me.

How many of you other women would stay with a grown ass man who needs to visit the doctor to be taught how to clean the smegma from out under his foreskin? Anybody? Ermm

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 8:04pm
ohhhh i have a good one...

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?

Posted By: TOUSHA11
Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 8:20pm
This thread is a mess once it over its over me trying to get back at you is not going to help anything. I just move because I do not need anyone having this much control and power over me where I am plotting how to get back at them.I am not wasting my time or energy on some Man who do not give a damn. 

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry

Posted By: BonaFideDiva
Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 8:53pm
when i was in college, i logged into my ex's email account, and forwarded messages he sent from one chick to another.

another time i found an overnite bag with trashy lingerie under my ex's bed. i took of my undies and put them in there, and slid the bag back. im sure she was like umm, who's drawers are these. *sigh* I liked them draws too!

Posted By: BonaFideDiva
Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:01pm
cmon people, stop judging! esp when im sure no one is happy with EVERY decision they've made in life. plus, no one owes anyone here an explanation.

and i have to say, lamexicana, you have me cracking UP! i love u for everything u posted, lol. what is ur sign?

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

If this is the same guy you wrote your other stories about, somethings is wrong with you for staying with him long enough to go through these breaks and do all this crap Confused

Still trying to figure out how you not only stay in a relationship with a man who doesnt know how to wash his d*ck but then decide to try and suck his d*ck. That seems unbelievable to me.

How many of you other women would stay with a grown ass man who needs to visit the doctor to be taught how to clean the smegma from out under his foreskin? Anybody? Ermm
FYI this is not the same ex. AND my ex that you are referring to has hyperhidrosis which causes excess body sweat which affected his junk as well. We learned this when he went to the dr. Was it gross yes but it was something that I was not willing to deal with so after trying to put up with it, I eventually left. Any other ?s

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by BonaFideDiva BonaFideDiva wrote:

cmon people, stop judging! esp when im sure no one is happy with EVERY decision they've made in life. plus, no one owes anyone here an explanation.

and i have to say, lamexicana, you have me cracking UP! i love u for everything u posted, lol. what is ur sign?
Thanks girlie. I also wish that people would stop judging. The point of this thread was to give everyone a good laugh about the f*cked up stuff that you have done. Irregardless of if you were right or wrong, we all have done some grimy sh*t and we learn from it, but its fun to look back on it and laugh.

NE ways, I'm a capricorn. Whats your sign?

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I found out my (now ex husband) was cheating on me but I didn't let him know I knew.  When he came home, I had dinner ready....cooked his favorite.  He enjoyed every last drop of it....mice feces and all!LOL
OMG @ this post! I have been laughing about this ish all day!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!! LOLLOLCryCryLOLCryDead

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:39pm
One time, I was making breakfast for my ex. I was already mad at him for ruining my girls weekend. I believe to this day that he had deliberately went to the hospital just to keep me from going since they released him in less than 2 hours after he initially went to the ER and we all know that the ER has you there for HOURS UPON HOURS! So i was baking some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I love cinnamon rolls and I always hog the icing... It seems like they never give you enough for all 10 cinnamon rolls. So I baked some and realized that once again I put all the icing on mine and left none for his. So I took crisco topped his cinammon rolls with it. I watched and laughed as he ate 4 cinnamon rolls. I laughed so hard I ran into the bathroom laughing. I told him about it after we broke up and he was pissed!

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:40pm
DeadCry

Found out this guy I had been dating for a while was married.Angry  So I hooked up with an old jump-off and we didn't use any protection.  I met the guy the same night and he wanted to have sex.  So he proceeded to go "downtown" first.  That was cool.....I hope I squeezed all the other niccas cum into his mouth.Evil Smile  When he was ready to penetrate, I kindly got up and left him with his hard-on.Embarrassed  Now go kiss your wife!!

This is hands down the most grimy thing in this thread. Please tell more. With a story like that I know you've got more. I have to pm you, you are officially my revenge buddy. LMFAO!!!!LOLLOLLOLCryCryDead

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by BonaFideDiva BonaFideDiva wrote:

when i was in college, i logged into my ex's email account, and forwarded messages he sent from one chick to another.

another time i found an overnite bag with trashy lingerie under my ex's bed. i took of my undies and put them in there, and slid the bag back. im sure she was like umm, who's drawers are these. *sigh* I liked them draws too!
LOL

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 10:15pm

One time, I was making breakfast for my ex. I was already mad at him for ruining my girls weekend. I believe to this day that he had deliberately went to the hospital just to keep me from going since they released him in less than 2 hours after he initially went to the ER and we all know that the ER has you there for HOURS UPON HOURS! So i was baking some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I love cinnamon rolls and I always hog the icing... It seems like they never give you enough for all 10 cinnamon rolls. So I baked some and realized that once again I put all the icing on mine and left none for his. So I took crisco topped his cinammon rolls with it. I watched and laughed as he ate 4 cinnamon rolls. I laughed so hard I ran into the bathroom laughing. I told him about it after we broke up and he was pissed!
LOL

Also you may get out of an ER quickly if you say you have serious symptoms. The ER goes by who's more severe majority of the time (unless you have a hookup) thats why you go through triage, its the classification/separation of patients by their level of need. 

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

LOL

Also you may get out of an ER quickly if you say you have serious symptoms. The ER goes by who's more severe majority of the time (unless you have a hookup) thats why you go through triage, its the classification/separation of patients by their level of need. 
Girl I already know. i worked in a hospital/ER for 3 years. He has a history of stokes (yes in his 20s) so considering his history and his past visits, I know that he was lying just to get attention cause he "claimed" that his blood pressure was 210/158 again. We both know thats stroke range so it would have taken a little more than 2 hours to not only get it down but to also get it stable before they even thought about releasing him. When I say 2 hours I'm really giving him benefit of the doubt. When his brother called he was already being seen. It took me 15 minutes to get there and I was only there for less than an hour after he called. The hospital in our area has a fast track program (like a quick care clinic) for people with non life threatenig ailments like sprained limbs, colds, headaches, backaches, etc and I really believe that he was back there instead of in the actual ER. I didn't even go back there because he used to pull stuff like that all the time just to stop me from going out, going out of town etc.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 10:37pm

LOL

Girl I already know. i worked in a hospital/ER for 3 years. He has a history of stokes (yes in his 20s) so considering his history and his past visits, I know that he was lying just to get attention cause he "claimed" that his blood pressure was 210/158 again. We both know thats stroke range so it would have taken a little more than 2 hours to not only get it down but to also get it stable before they even thought about releasing him. When I say 2 hours I'm really giving him benefit of the doubt. When his brother called he was already being seen. It took me 15 minutes to get there and I was only there for less than an hour after he called. The hospital in our area has a fast track program (like a quick care clinic) for people with non life threatenig ailments like sprained limbs, colds, headaches, backaches, etc and I really believe that he was back there instead of in the actual ER. I didn't even go back there because he used to pull stuff like that all the time just to stop me from going out, going out of town etc.
I hate people that crave attention. I wouldve seen he was ok then left him high and dry 

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:39am

OMG @ this post! I have been laughing about this ish all day!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!! LOLLOLCryCryLOLCryDead

Girl yes.....and btw, I'm a Cap also.  Don't F*CK with us!!WinkLOL  We tend to be very revengeful....Embarrassed 

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 11:30am

Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry

i just noticed i left out a major part of the story, but it looks like you have your mind made up so i guess it doesnt matter. and instead of commenting on everyone elses stories, why dont you contribute to the thread, intead of trying to make people feel bad. just sayinConfused

Posted By: Chey
Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 12:16pm
Lol this stuff is soo funnny !

Posted By: PiiNkBaYZeBrA
Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 1:15pm
he wasn't a boyfriend, but some guy who had liked me since like 7th grade asked me to homecoming so I went...I eventually got bored with him because he wasn't talking at all and didn't know what to do when I started dancing on him...so i just leftBig smile sorry...he had dinner planned and roses for me at his house...ok i feel really bad nowEmbarrassed
and recently i had a bf who broke up with me because he said we were moving too fast (he was a very sensitive guy) he just wanted to be friend but I didnt, then i start ignoring all his text messages. he finally broke down and sent like a 4 page text talkin about im the only one he loves in this world and im the love of his life...but i just txt him back saying "IM NOT BUYIN IT" LOL
On to the next...so I found out my bf was cheating on me with some rat looking mexican girl and when I broke up with him we had a huge argument and I told him that I been 1 up on him since the beginningEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 2:54pm

i just noticed i left out a major part of the story, but it looks like you have your mind made up so i guess it doesnt matter. and instead of commenting on everyone elses stories, why dont you contribute to the thread, intead of trying to make people feel bad. just sayinConfused
I dont have any stories. I dont do sh*t like this, i find it peculiar that men want to call me crazy in an argument for yelling bhut i never f*cked up property, never outed anyone or embarrassed anyone. No man ever better say that sh*t to me again. If you feel bad you should, look what you typed, look what you did to someone that you werent even in a relationship with. He just finally put his foot down and decided to stop being used and that got on your nerves and made you want revenge. Then u sat there and asked if you were wrong, you asked for judgement, you asked for an opinion. Atleast these other stories have a woman that was done wrong/cheated on/severely lied to. You had a man, another that wanted to be with you from when you guys had broke up b4 and was helping your ass out. You were mad bc your brother had to drive you again, be happy your ass didnt have to walk. I dont feel bad for chicks like you at all and the crazy part is ya'll think its funny to do sh*t like this to people and some of you commit crimes.

Hopefully some of you go to jail for a night, see if its still funny to f*ck up someone elses property. ( i know you didnt). I wonder if revenge is worth that much and it'll still be funny when some retaliates to you.  I'm just saying. Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 3:21pm

I dont have any stories. I dont do sh*t like this, i find it peculiar that men want to call me crazy in an argument for yelling bhut i never f*cked up property, never outed anyone or embarrassed anyone. No man ever better say that sh*t to me again. If you feel bad you should, look what you typed, look what you did to someone that you werent even in a relationship with. He just finally put his foot down and decided to stop being used and that got on your nerves and made you want revenge. Then u sat there and asked if you were wrong, you asked for judgement, you asked for an opinion. Atleast these other stories have a woman that was done wrong/cheated on/severely lied to. You had a man, another that wanted to be with you from when you guys had broke up b4 and was helping your ass out. You were mad bc your brother had to drive you again, be happy your ass didnt have to walk. I dont feel bad for chicks like you at all and the crazy part is ya'll think its funny to do sh*t like this to people and some of you commit crimes.

Hopefully some of you go to jail for a night, see if its still funny to f*ck up someone elses property. ( i know you didnt). I wonder if revenge is worth that much and it'll still be funny when some retaliates to you.  I'm just saying. Stern Smile

The question at the end was more for effect. I don't really care if anyone thinks it was wrong or not because it felt good! And I see women here have done MUCH worse so I really don't feel too bad. He ended up apologizing to me for doing all the other crap I didn't mention and I in turn apologized as well so alls well that ends well I guess. like i said, i left out major parts, but since you've made up your mind about what kinda person I am I'm not gonna worry about it. Smile

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 4:44pm

The question at the end was more for effect. I don't really care if anyone thinks it was wrong or not because it felt good! And I see women here have done MUCH worse so I really don't feel too bad. He ended up apologizing to me for doing all the other crap I didn't mention and I in turn apologized as well so alls well that ends well I guess. like i said, i left out major parts, but since you've made up your mind about what kinda person I am I'm not gonna worry about it. Smile
I dont even think i can blame smc for her first comment, seeing what you wrote. Who knows what you left out but based on what you wrote i cant blame her for her opinion. I also see where she's coming from with the whole retaliation thing too bc I'm sure it feels great until it comes back to bite you in the butt. I wouldn't dare dream about scratching a guys car, bleaching his clothes or stealing something from him. He's not worth me sitting in jail and possibly fcuking up my career. I have a brother, hopefully he never goes through crap like this. I know men that would've came back at some of you guys for revenge and ya'll wouldve been the new Rih and chris brown,having videos of getting beat up on allstarhiphop.com. Its not worth it. 

ETA: Its not worth it TO ME

This isn't the first thread we had like this and there's always someone that disagrees bc the actions weren't logical. In the last one a woman knifed her bf's car bc of a disagreement and he put her out of the car. She could've been held criminally liable for the damage she caused but it seems many of us women don't think about that, we just care about revenge, fcuk the consequences.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:16pm

I dont even think i can blame smc for her first comment, seeing what you wrote. Who knows what you left out but based on what you wrote i cant blame her for her opinion. I also see where she's coming from with the whole retaliation thing too bc I'm sure it feels great until it comes back to bite you in the butt. I wouldn't dare dream about scratching a guys car, bleaching his clothes or stealing something from him. He's not worth me sitting in jail and possibly fcuking up my career. I have a brother, hopefully he never goes through crap like this. I know men that would've came back at some of you guys for revenge and ya'll wouldve been the new Rih and chris brown,having videos of getting beat up on allstarhiphop.com. Its not worth it. 

ETA: Its not worth it TO ME

This isn't the first thread we had like this and there's always someone that disagrees bc the actions weren't logical. In the last one a woman knifed her bf's car bc of a disagreement and he put her out of the car. She could've been held criminally liable for the damage she caused but it seems many of us women don't think about that, we just care about revenge, fcuk the consequences.

I can understand why where she's coming from too. if i were to read this without knowing the backstory id most likely say the same thingsConfused truth is i was younger, didnt really know how to handle myself with guys because I had never had anyone interested in me prior to my BF, so the whole situation was new to me. But I've grown up since then and I'm glad to report that I don't plan on retaliating on any guy anytime soonThumbs Up

Posted By: Morgan_Marie
Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:30pm
i told him that me & one of my friends wanted to try this threesome thing so he asked what she looked like and i took a pic of my cousin and sent it too him . So when the night came for the threesome I blindfolded him & his nasty ass thought it was kinky so he liked until my full figured MALE friend came in and gave him a lapdance.
Im so MEAN.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Morgan_Marie Morgan_Marie wrote:

i told him that me & one of my friends wanted to try this threesome thing so he asked what she looked like and i took a pic of my cousin and sent it too him . So when the night came for the threesome I blindfolded him & his nasty ass thought it was kinky so he liked until my full figured MALE friend came in and gave him a lapdance.
Im so MEAN.
Clap

Posted By: Mayda
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 5:41am

more please!Big smileLOL

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 6:24am
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

ClapClapClapClap

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 6:32am

I have not laughed so HARD at a post LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:34pm

YOU ARE BADLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Print Page | Close Window