Print Page | Close Window

Zi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Exercise, Fitness, & Health
Forum Name: Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
Forum Description: Discussions on Diets
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=294241
Printed Date: Jan 20 2018 at 7:19pm

Topic: Zi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES
Posted By: valeria1025
Subject: Zi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES
Date Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 9:06am
Ok ladies, i felt bad for jacking the original OP's thread so i started a new topic where we can post our updates and results.  I start my pills today.  Just took the first dose (2 pills) at 9:30am.

I took all my starting measurements and starting pics.  I'm not pysched about how i look, so i will post my starting pics in 7 days when i have the 1 week post pics taken.  I don't think i have the power to post pics on here yet so they might be links.

OH! apparently there was a thread like this a year ago.  VERY INFORMATIVE!  so if you have any questions read that thread!  its all about people's experiences and questions that took this and got results a year ago, here on BHM.  the link is: forum_posts.asp?TID=242428&PN=1&title=zi-xiutang-nina-detox" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=242428&PN=1&title=zi-xiutang-nina-detox

ANYWAYS, here are my starting measurements:

Current weight: 172lbs
Goal weight:135lbs
Total lbs to be lost: 37lbs
Height: 5'3''
Bust: 44"
Waist: 36.5"
Hips: 43"
Left Thigh: 22"
Right Thigh: 22"
Left Arm: 11.75"
Right Arm: 11.5"

Good Luck everyone!! Smile

Replies:
Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 10:18am
I am excited for you and jealous! I am so over hyped about getting started, but I have not yet received my pill yet! Thank you for starting this thread. Hopefully this will be encouraging and beneficial to us all.

Will you change your eating habits? Start working out? the wbesite, says that you should not, but I am wondering about that.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 10:38am
@godschild

I am already doing weight watchers, so i will just continue to eat what i'm eating on a regular basis due to that.  I will hold off on working out for the first month aside from my normal walking, like walking the dogs or going to work (i take the subway into the city).  when i hit the second bottle i will start an actual work out plan.

I hope you get yours soon!!

Posted By: midwestcutie
Date Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 11:23am

Thanks for posting this thread Valeria!!!!Smile I have been stalking that older thread you posted for all my back research on these pills as well looking at other results...Im still awaiting my shipment and cant wait for everyone updates!!!!! I hope great sucess for all including me...

until my pills come which im hoping should be sometime this week Im hitting the gym doing my cardio workouts....

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 1:47pm
I got so excited about taking the pills that I didn't weigh or measure myself before I started popping them lol!!!

Well, I know that my weight fluctuates between 200 and 196 pounds. So far, this is my second day on the pills. I haven't been eating as much and I feel so much more energized and less irritable. My attitude has improved (LOL) and I seem....happier. I can't believe how well these are working so far! Especially my appetite because food was my best friend Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 1:49pm
Oh I forgot to add...my goal weight is 160 ponds by March when spring break comes around. I'ma be so damn fit (but I still want to maintain my thickness in my thighs and buttLOL)

Date Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 1:53pm
^^^^

are you getting the dry mouth?  i know its only day 1 for me, but i was expecting to have such bad dry mouth that my tongue would feel like a paper towel.  but i got nothing!  maybe i'm lucky and i avoided that side effect.  we shall see tomorrow....

Date Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by valeria1025 valeria1025 wrote:

^^^^

are you getting the dry mouth?  i know its only day 1 for me, but i was expecting to have such bad dry mouth that my tongue would feel like a paper towel.  but i got nothing!  maybe i'm lucky and i avoided that side effect.  we shall see tomorrow....

Nope! *knocks one wood* but I do have some stomach cramps and so far my cravings for food period are gone Confused...all I ate was 2 bowls of cereal today and I'm still full! 

Date Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 6:06pm
nice! and i hear ya on the food.  i had a hot pocket and a bowl of cereal all day.  thats it! im trying to eat more.

Posted By: brownthickness
Date Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 11:12am

I ordered mines. Should be here on the 7th.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 2:16pm
Ok ladies:

I went to a Chinese buffet today and I could barely get through one plate (yay me!) These pills are working too good! I noticed that my love handles are going down and my face feels tighter, omg, I am so elated right now! My clothes feel looser and I had to keep holding my pants up. I'm not even thinking about food because I feel full all the time. 

I was 200 lbs starting out. As of now I am 197!!! Shocked And this is just day 3! 

Date Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 2:38pm
congrats!!!!  i might break and weigh in tomorrow morning to check progress.

Posted By: SimplyKimmy
Date Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 7:13pm
How much did you ladies pay for these pills and how long did shipping take

Posted By: shae47
Date Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 8:17pm
I paid $60, got two bottles of 60 pills, a trial pack, some tea, some pens, and just got mine in today. I think it took two days. Ordered from the actual website. I started today, and I know that they say not to work out but I dont have time to take that chance so I will be working out hard core and weighing in monthly. Unfortunately looking at the scale daily and weekly is very discouraging for me even when Im losing weight so Im forcing myself to weigh in monthly. My last weigh in was on 12/30 and I weighed a whopping 190 pounds. Cant believe Im this big right now. My goal is to lose 60 in 5 months. I really think I can do it. Im doing 40-45 mins of cardio 5 times a week and minimal weight training for now. I really just want the pills to curb my appetite. Hopefully they work.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 9:13pm
Thanks for the info..and they say don't work out? Maybe I should visit this website..so one bottle is 30 dollars? I feel u I can't belive I weight 196 now..was 210 in nov..luckily I'm loosing but this stuff seems much better than the oxyelite pro I was on.. keep us updated tho

Date Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 9:36pm
Still waiting for my shipment. Have either of you had any issues with going to the bathroom? I mean, do you find your self running to the bathroom? LOL I am trying to decide if I should wait until the weekend to take them and stay around the house or if I will be okay taking them Friday morning? (I should receive my shipment tomorrow).

Super excited.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 12:04am
It does make you go to the bathroom, but it doesn't force it out of you if you know what I mean DeadIts like you feel the urge to go but it won't work if you don't drink enough water. This is CRUCIAL!! Also, make sure you follow the instructions and EAT immediately before or after you take the pills. Otherwise, you will feel nauseous. It is suppose to help you loose weight, but you still have to eat LOLWhat I love about this is that you don't have to abide to a strict diet!! Clap

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 12:17am
Ohhh its a normal BM!? That's good!! I just might have to order these!

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 9:38am
I got my pills from the manufactorer's website and i paid $50.  I got two bottles (60 pills each), a 6 day trial sample, a sample of senna tea, and pens.  I believe i got a holiday sale that is no longer active.

My BM's have been normal but more frequent, say 2-3 times a day as opposed to my normal 1-2.  Nothing urgent or explosive lol.  I get a little stomach cramping first and for me thats the signal that a trip to the bathroom is in the near future.

I got a little nauseous the first day (Tuesday of this week), but no side effects since.  not even the dry mouth.

and i broke!! i wasn't supposed to weigh in until next tuesday, but i jumped on the scale this morning.  This is the start of my third day and i'm down 1 pound!!  172 to 171 baby!

Posted By: Tip_loveshair
Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 9:58am
I've Just ordered it 60 dollars for two bottles 6 day trial.

Cant wait till they come in I'll then post my weight and measurements my plans and goal weight! Thanks BHMBig smile. I really really need to lose this weight I have no idea where it came fromCry

Posted By: Mzsmarty1988
Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 11:02am

Ok. Although I've been taking the Oxy's for the past week (with pretty good results), I'm curious about these so I broke down and purchased a bottle. I purchased mine from Amazon since I already had a $10 gift certificate. I researched the seller and he has a pretty good track record thus far so I hope everything turns out well since I know how hit or miss Amazon can be. I will be updating my results. I can't wait until they come...so excited!

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 11:12am
i can't wait to see other people's results!

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 11:13am
did anyone order them off
amazon?

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 11:13am
i ordered from Amazon

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 11:16am
@Valeria1025 congrats girl! That's great! Thanks for al the info..I'm def getting these!! I'm so excited about this summer! I just finished oxyelite pro so I will wait a week b4 I start them but I'm def placing that order!!

@ brownthickness how much were they on there? How long was shipping?

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 11:32am
ok i want to order from amazon..
im just scared..lol
i contacted one seller... japan diet (something or another).. and asked about his pills being authentic..lol
and he said that all the stuff about the authenticity codes and the website ...etc etc.
then he said I could mail them back.. if I dont believe them to be authentic.. blah blah..lol

they are coming up to 30 dollars.

the thing about buying 2 bottles for 60.. I dont know if I will even like the pills that much to commit to so many damn bottles...lol

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 11:45am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

ok i want to order from amazon..
im just scared..lol
i contacted one seller... japan diet (something or another).. and asked about his pills being authentic..lol
and he said that all the stuff about the authenticity codes and the website ...etc etc.
then he said I could mail them back.. if I dont believe them to be authentic.. blah blah..lol

they are coming up to 30 dollars.

the thing about buying 2 bottles for 60.. I dont know if I will even like the pills that much to commit to so many damn bottles...lol

I ordered mine from Amazon from the merchant "realseller" because he/she has 100% positive reviews and was also recommended by someone else as being authentic. I have ordered another kind of pill from Japan 2 Day in the past and they did not work for me. Idk if it was just because they were not for me or if they were counterfeit. It did make me not want to purchase from that particular merchant though.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 12:12pm
hmm...let me go look at realseller..
thank you by the way..lol.

ok now.. have u been taking the zi xiu pills yet.. or did you just order them?

Posted By: fayethlove
Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 12:23pm
Here is the place to check to make sure you have authentic zxt.

1. Go to http://www.61131115.com/default.aspx 
2. Scratch the carbon layer off of the Zixiutang label on the back of the bottle to obtain the Anti-Counterfeit Code.
3. Input the Anti-Counterfeit Code and the Validation Code
4. Submit information. 
5. If a valid code is 1st entered, you will see the following message: 

Security code you entered is correct. This product is the production of health products supervised by Guangzhou Zi Xiu Tang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. You will always receive quality products from our company!

6. If you enter the same information more than once, you will see a message reminding you to be cautious of purchasing counterfeit products as the following: 

This password is being used more than once, please be cautious 
of purchasing counterfeit products.

7. If an invalid code is entered, you will hear the emergent siren sound which tell you product 
you purchased is counterfeit. And you will see the following announcement:

Prevent fraud; Anti_counterfeit codes Do Not Exist!

8. If you like to report this issue, click Report tab to fill up the blanks and then click the 
Submitted tab for finishing report process. It is best to report the counterfeit issue through 
Tangliang99@126.com, our agent in America will give feedback as soon as possible and take further action.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 12:49pm
thanks so much

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

hmm...let me go look at realseller..
thank you by the way..lol.

ok now.. have u been taking the zi xiu pills yet.. or did you just order them?

You are very welcome! I think the seller's id is "realseller84" to be exact. In response to your question, this will be my first time taking these particular pills. I have been taking the OxyElite's for the past week but I also wanted to try these after hearing such great things.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 2:45pm
My pills are now awaiting me they will be in my hands in about 20mins. beyond siked...ready to get these 20lbs. off me!!!!

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by midwestcutie midwestcutie wrote:

My pills are now awaiting me they will be in my hands in about 20mins. beyond siked...ready to get these 20lbs. off me!!!!

Who'd u order yours from?

Posted By: shoefreakbaby
Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 3:45pm
how many pills do you take daily

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 4:39pm
I take 2 daily (just started yesterday) I havent had any dry mouth or headaches but Ive been runnin to the bathroom like crazy! Just #1 so far and one bm..... I do drink alot of water so thats probably why... 

Date Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 7:24pm

I ordered my pills from Nina....

ETA:
Started my pills today...Weighed myself this morning Im at a whooping 156.8 uggggh so thats my starting weight and goal is 135-140...I still need to do my other measurments and I will keep track of my progress in my fotki....Wishing all you ladies good luck!!!!

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 12:10pm
Thanks! What color are they? So I know "realseller84" is legit

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 12:13pm
Okay so I broke! I weighed myself today even though I know I should have just waited, at any rate Im down 10 pounds since 12/30. I started taking the pills on wednesday and have been exercising and eating low calorie since 1/3. I dont know if its the pills themselves or the exercising or a combination but Im gonna keep going. Ill update when I weigh in again which SHOULD be in feb. Oh and no side affects so far, I dont get dizzy with workouts which is great, no  palpitations. I drink plenty of water so just frequent urination and thats it. Not alot of bm like the other people so I wonder if Im doing something wrong? lemme know what you think

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 12:19pm
10 lbs in a week! Good job! Are they green and white?

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 2:09pm
@simplykimmy yes mines were green and white.... I hope i can do the 10lbs in one week lol

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 2:12pm

@simplykimmy yes mines were green and white.... I hope i can do the 10lbs in one week lol

You will don't worry! From what I have been reading..folks that workout are the ones that have the best results! I'm ordering mine now!

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by SimplyKimmy SimplyKimmy wrote:

You will don't worry! From what I have been reading..folks that workout are the ones that have the best results! I'm ordering mine now!

Girl I was just about to ask...when were u gonna order yours...who did you decide to go with?And I hope so I killed myself in cardio yesterday and I will be right back at it tonight....I do feel lots of more energy already as well...Im usually sleep on my desk by now lol

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 2:29pm

Girl I was just about to ask...when were u gonna order yours...who did you decide to go with?And I hope so I killed myself in cardio yesterday and I will be right back at it tonight....I do feel lots of more energy already as well...Im usually slee

Lol just finished..I went w/amazon (realseller84) I will beat him or her in their face should my ish not arrive by Thursday lol and I'm excited for u ! I want energy too :(p on my desk by now lol

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 2:31pm
lol I have no clue how I did that

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 2:34pm
LOL yea ummm Idk know about that one...maybe you selected quote and just typed in the wrong area IDK...lol but yay for you!!! Hopefully you do get them by thursday.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 3:35pm
congrats shae47!  i weighed in again today and i'm down another 0.6lbs.  172-170.4 since tuesday!  with no exercise but good diet.  i haven't seen 170 in a min

Posted By: lovlyautum19
Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 5:32pm
Mine came in today, and i immediate popped two and i can feel my body temperture going up it WORKING i dont have much to lose but im excited to get this final 20lbs off wish me luck im posting before and after pictures. Plus there's a new  gastric bypass NO SURGERY! thats all the rave in Europe http://www.rocalabs.com/Default.aspx" rel="nofollow - http://www.rocalabs.com/Default.aspx

Posted By: carefreefefe
Date Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 9:46pm
ok ladies. My pills came in today. I got then from the website that the OP of the first thread posted. I ordered on Tuesday evening. I am gonna start taking mine in the morning. OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo, I am sooooo psyched!!Wacko

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 2:17am

LOL yea ummm Idk know about that one...maybe you selected quote and just typed in the wrong area IDK...lol but yay for you!!! Hopefully you do get them by thursday.

Lol I had a re re moment..anywho me too! Then I will have some updates :)

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 9:22am
Ok ladies, today is the 6th day and I went from 200 to a solid 190 in one week!!! ShockedClap

I haven't seen 190 in a looooooooong time!! These pills are amazing! 

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 10:18am
^they are!!! I weighed in this morning and I weigh 175.3 pounds! thats three pounds since yesterday! AND I had a shot of tequila yesterday. Woke up feeling extremely dehydrated despite drinking 2 liters of water yesterday.....

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 11:46am
@shae47 and honeyb did either of you ladies workout? I really want to hit the gym just for some cardio but dont want to hender my progress...Im on day 2.

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 11:59am
My Pills came to day!! I's so excited. That was quick  I ordered them on Thursday and they arrived today. I check the code they are authentic. I looked at the expiration date its okay they dont expire until 2010.  I recieved 2 thirty day supplies = 120 pills. Plus the 6 day sample. I'm going to start out with the sample to see how they make me feel and if I dont like them I will be selling the other two bottles untouched.

These are my starting measurement:

Current:
Weight: 180lbs (as of this morning on the scale)
Bust: 36'
Natural Waist: 32"
Lower Waist: 39"
Hips/Butt: 45"
Arms: 13.5"
Thighs: 26"

Goal:
Weight: 150-155lbs
Bust: 34" (hoping I lose some of this back fat)
Natural Waist: 27"
Lower Waist: 37"
Hips/Butt: 43" ( don't want to lose much of this)
Arms: 10"
Thighs: 24"

^^I hope I took those rightLOL.

My first month I wont be focusing on too much of a diet. Just watching some of what I intake. Cutting out the fast foods, sodas, sugars, high fructose corn syrup drinks. Mostly drinking water and concentrating on ab and butt toning work outs. This is really my main focus. Plus I want to see the effects of the pill on its on.

My goal for this month is to shed 10-15lbs.

Then I will change my diet and excersing once my body comes adjusted to the pills. My ultimate goal is to be 145-150lbs by May 2011, or size 8 again which ever comes first. I always been heavy but wore smaller clothes for some reason. I dont look as fat as I am.

Wish me luck ladies, I'll be back to check back in!Wink

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Tip_loveshair Tip_loveshair wrote:

My Pills came to day!! I's so excited. That was quick  I ordered them on Thursday and they arrived today. I check the code they are authentic. I looked at the expiration date its okay they dont expire until 2012.  I recieved 2 thirty day supplies = 120 pills. Plus the 6 day sample. I'm going to start out with the sample to see how they make me feel and if I dont like them I will be selling the other two bottles untouched.

Current:

Goal:

My first month I wont be focusing on too much of a diet. Just watching some of what I intake. Cutting out the fast foods, sodas, sugars, high fructose corn syrup drinks. Mostly drinking water and concentrating on ab and butt toning work outs. This is really my main focus. Plus I want to see the effects of the pill on its on.

Then I will change my diet and excersing once my body comes adjusted to the pills. My ultimate goal is to be 145-150lbs by May 2011, or size 8 again which ever comes first. I always been heavy but wore smaller clothes for some reason. I dont look as fat as I am.

Im still a new member can't edit post yet\

But ETA: The expiration states 2012 not 2010.

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 12:37pm

@shae47 and honeyb did either of you ladies workout? I really want to hit the gym just for some cardio but dont want to hender my progress...Im on day 2.

My question exactly! I want to know what you ladies did so I can get the same results! From the moment you wake up and brush ur teeth!! J/k lolol but I would like to know if your working out and your eating habbits and how much water u drink :)

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 2:21pm

I would like to know this also. I want to continue working out while taking the pills.

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 2:39pm
I haven't lifted a finger since I started the pills and I lost all that weight....I am still amazed. Even my mom (who criticizes me about my weight all the time) noticed a difference!!! Back in November,  I stayed on a workout plan, and just when I thought I was looking slimmer, she STILL said that I needed to loose weight. *tear* I looked at the scale and it said 195.Confused I only lost 4 to 5 pounds in 4 weeks from doing strenuous exercise and drinking water like crazy (and watching my diet) 

If I combine these pills with the same workout routine, I'ma be an even badder bitch than I am now Cool

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

I haven't lifted a finger since I started the pills and I lost all that weight....I am still amazed. Even my mom (who criticizes me about my weight all the time) noticed a difference!!! Back in November,  I stayed on a workout plan, and just when I thought I was looking slimmer, she STILL said that I needed to loose weight. *tear* I looked at the scale and it said 195.Confused I only lost 4 to 5 pounds in 4 weeks from doing strenuous exercise and drinking water like crazy (and watching my diet) 

If I combine these pills with the same workout routine, I'ma be an even badder bitch than I am now Cool

Congratulations on your progress! I know I'm trying to lose these pounds so I can gain a few haters for the summer LOL

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 3:13pm
< ="utf-8">
Okay so Im working out burning like 400 cals doin cardio alone bout 5 times a week. I dont know if the weightloss is because of the pills or working out but Ill take what I can get:) I cant really risk to sit around and take the chance of the pills not working. I have to be bikini ready by May. Oh and I do drink plenty of water and I dont get dizzy or chest pains during intense cardio

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by shae47 shae47 wrote:

< ="utf-8">
Okay so Im working out burning like 400 cals doin cardio alone bout 5 times a week. I dont know if the weightloss is because of the pills or working out but Ill take what I can get:) I cant really risk to sit around and take the chance of the pills not working. I have to be bikini ready by May. Oh and I do drink plenty of water and I dont get dizzy or chest pains during intense cardio

Good luck on your results! I am also trying to be bikini ready by the summer.

Posted By: Tenneh
Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 5:27pm
I heard someone has only gotten smaller in their hips/butt area....has anyone else experienced this??

Date Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 7:34pm
i got mines today and i paid 19.99 so now i am wondering if mines are real. imma check the auth #.

Posted By: breBR3bre
Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 4:18am
Originally posted by Tenneh Tenneh wrote:

I heard someone has only gotten smaller in their hips/butt area....has anyone else experienced this??
Hey ladies I wanna try these pills so bad but I still wanna be thickDead I don't wanna lose much of thighs and hips, definitely not the lil booty I have. Are any of you losing inches from your butt/hips?

Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 4:36am
Im giving in and ordering these pills. I'd rather be straight up and down than fat all aroundLOL
My measurements are:
BUST:38D
WAIST:34Cry
HIPS/BUTT:45
I think I weigh 173 and I'm 5"3. I hate scales so I don't have one in the house.

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 4:38am

Ok ladies, today is the 6th day and I went from 200 to a solid 190 in one week!!! ShockedClap

That is AWESOME!!!Tongue

Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 8:35am
Originally posted by breBR3bre breBR3bre wrote:

Originally posted by Tenneh Tenneh wrote:

Hey ladies I wanna try these pills so bad but I still wanna be thickDead I don't wanna lose much of thighs and hips, definitely not the lil booty I have. Are any of you losing inches from your butt/hips?

I havent lost any inches from my butt....yet. Ill be honest I could stand to lose 5 inches and still be thick. My current hip/butt measurement is 46.5 I think. I actually am welcoming inch lose to the hip/butt area. Its out of control at this point. Bre you have very similar measurements as me except I have no boobs and Im 5'5''

Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 11:16am
Well I haven't lost any inches from my butt thank god, its all in the midsection and my face/neck. I dont want to loose my butt or my thighs. I'm going to start back exercising tonight and focus on sculpting my butt by doing squats and donkey kicks. Also, light cardio while wearing a squeem helps you sweat out that midsection even more for faster results. These love handles and back fat need to GO ASAP!! AngryDead

Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 11:18am
Finally, I received my two bottles of pills yesterday (pooped two this morning). I ordered directly from the site and I received a sample pack of pills, two pens and some tea.
I will only weigh in once a week. I will come back with an update! (I am so excited)

My starting weight is 228.7
Goal Weight:185
so that's 43.7 pounds to lose

Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 12:09pm
I took my first pills last night and i weighed in at 200..Cry.. dag.. I will weigh myself again on friday and see what I lost.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 2:28pm
@shea47 I hate my big boobs I wish we could trade
@honeyb what kind of squeem do you have?

Posted By: lexie636
Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 3:14pm
I just ordered mine from this website http://www.zidirect.com" rel="nofollow - www.zidirect.com the box looks real . 2 bottles for $55 free shipping. I cant wait to receive mine and hope they are real.

Posted By: missdezy
Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 3:25pm
@brownthickness, you paid $20? Wow, idk everybody else has been paying in the $40-60 range. That sounds a little suspicious imo

Posted By: GOBLUE
Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 3:57pm
I am going to give it a try!  Crossing fingers that this worksSmile

Posted By: lexie636
Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 4:16pm
I know a whole bunch on ebay are fake based on the picture on the listing but there are some for $35 with the original box picture,The key is to know what the real box and pills look like.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 6:14am
I said the same thing but i started to take them because i didnt feel like sending them back. I said if i didnt feel any of the effects like no BM or if i still felt hungry when i shouldnt or the dry mouth but i have all of those. I got them saturday and its Monday and i am down 5 pounds. So they are doing something. I know some of the other members mentioned they ordered from the origianl website and they got the ballerina tea and some pens. I didnt get all that. Just the pills.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 10:09am
ok, so my official weight/measurement check is tomorrow, but i jumped on the scale this morning.  i'm down again!  from the 171ish i was a couple days ago to 168.2lbs this morning! and that's WITH my aunt flo that showed up on saturday!  I haven't seen the 160s in years!!!!!

what i've noticed is that my BMs have evened out.  I seem to be going to the bathroom once a day again with little to no stomach cramps.  maybe, for  me, the detox part is over?  i dunno.  in terms of appetite, i am not really hungry and my cravings are gone.  when i do get hungry, im only halfway through my meal and then i'm full.  i am still strying to eat something a few times a day along with my water.  I try to make my food intake protein based.

i haven't lost any weight in the butt area but my thighs do look a lil smaller (or it could be my imagination).  my stomach definitely looks reduced and i think i lost a little weight in my face.  my face also glows.  i barely need to wear my mineral makeup anymore.  i haven't seen an increase in my libido and i don't know if my hair is growing because of these pills.  my hair has been growing quite a bit lately but that's due to the hair care tips/procedures that i picked up from the awesome ladies upstairs.

and lastly, i have not worked out at all since starting these. 

congrats to all of you who are losing weight!

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 10:10am

CONGRATS!!!!!  10lbs is ridiculous!!  Clap

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Tip_loveshair Tip_loveshair wrote:

My Pills came to day!! I's so excited. That was quick  I ordered them on Thursday and they arrived today. I check the code they are authentic. I looked at the expiration date its okay they dont expire until 2010.  I recieved 2 thirty day supplies = 120 pills. Plus the 6 day sample. I'm going to start out with the sample to see how they make me feel and if I dont like them I will be selling the other two bottles untouched.

Current:

Goal:

welcome and good luck!  thanks for posting starting stats. Smile

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 11:30am
NIce.. thats my goal to get into a size 8. Not so focused on the measuments though it would be nice. I am not hungry most times either but very thirsty so i keep a big jug of water around and i hate water but thats all that i seem to want.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 11:35am
yeah i don't really eat fruit in its whole form, but lately i want berries and apple/pear slices all of a sudden.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 11:58am
wow.. its suppresses your hunger and you want things you dont normally eat or drink in my case.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 12:01pm
supposedly thats the effect of the detox.  i read that the body craves certain nutrients to help with the detoxification process.  and it makes sense cuz i eat fruit very infrequently, so my body obviously needs it and asks for it.

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 12:03pm
can everyone list where they have purchased authentic ones from please? I really want to try them.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 12:10pm

Oh k.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

can everyone list where they have purchased authentic ones from please? I really want to try them.

i got mine from http://zixiutangpills.com but i also heard good things about nina detox pills (which are these zi xiu tang pills).  nina has yt videos as well as a website.  the site i got mine from had a couple of deals and pretty fast shipping.  i hear hers are a bit more expensive but you get access to a forum of people who have used or are using these pills and share their experiences.

Posted By: shellbee823
Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 1:49pm
Got my pills today Idk why I am nervous to take them....Confused

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by shellbee823 shellbee823 wrote:

Got my pills today Idk why I am nervous to take them....Confused

why?? And who'd you order from?

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 2:16pm
Soooo...I have no idea where my pills are. I've been tracking my pills because I am anxious to try them. I was super excited to see they were "out for delivery" today since I'm off work due to weather conditions. So I've been waiting for the postman like a kid waiting for Santa. And she finally arrives, I open the door, look outside and there's no package. I promptly check my email to make sure I put my current address as the ship to address and not my mom's by mistake. Nope, correct address. I called the post office to inquire and the guy seems as perplexed as me. He took my number and said he would call me back after he looked into it. I want my pillsCry

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Mzsmarty1988 Mzsmarty1988 wrote:

Soooo...I have no idea where my pills are. I've been tracking my pills because I am anxious to try them. I was super excited to see they were "out for delivery" today since I'm off work due to weather conditions. So I've been waiting for the postman like a kid waiting for Santa. And she finally arrives, I open the door, look outside and there's no package. I promptly check my email to make sure I put my current address as the ship to address and not my mom's by mistake. Nope, correct address. I called the post office to inquire and the guy seems as perplexed as me. He took my number and said he would call me back after he looked into it. I want my pillsCry

when u put your tracking number in usps.com what does it say about the status of your shippment?

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 3:05pm

when u put your tracking number in usps.com what does it say about the status of your shippment?

Its still showing up an "out for delivery" status on the USPS website. This sucks because I'm so anxious and I just happened to be at home today to personally receive the package versus having to go pick it up from the post office. I just hope the post office hasn't lost my pills Angry

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 3:16pm

Its still showing up an "out for delivery" status on the USPS website. This sucks because I'm so anxious and I just happened to be at home today to personally receive the package versus having to go pick it up from the post office. I just hope the post office hasn't lost my pills Angry

Ugh..that sucks! I thought it was the vendor..I hope you get your pills soon! I should get mime Thursday..

Posted By: gloryx7
Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 4:11pm

i got mine from http://zixiutangpills.com but i also heard good things about nina detox pills (which are these zi xiu tang pills).  nina has yt videos as well as a website.  the site i got mine from had a couple of deals and pretty fast shipping.  i hear hers are a bit more expensive but you get access to a forum of people who have used or are using these pills and share their experiences.

Slay ~ I received mine today from Amazon ~ seller reseller84o ~ which cost 30.00 including shipping.  I wanted to try before I opted for the 2 bottles for 60.00.  Just check the anti counterfeit system and I'm a okay.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by gloryx7 gloryx7 wrote:

Slay ~ I received mine today from Amazon ~ seller reseller84o ~ which cost 30.00 including shipping.  I wanted to try before I opted for the 2 bottles for 60.00.  Just check the anti counterfeit system and I'm a okay.

Me too..mine come on Thursday..when do yours come gloryx7

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 5:39pm

After much hassle with the post office I finally got mine and they're authentic! Mine were purchased on Amazon from realseller84.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 6:58pm

After much hassle with the post office I finally got mine and they're authentic! Mine were purchased on Amazon from realseller84.

Yay again :) keep us updated ..things should change by tomorrow lol

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 7:02pm
QUESTION: this is for anyone btw..it says take with a multivitamin..are any of you taking one? And when u take you ZQT Pills, are u taking them before or with a meal..if before then how many mins before? That was like 10 questions lol sry

Posted By: Luvmyson2008
Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 7:16pm
Yes I take mine with once a day womens active metabolism. Before I eat.

Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Luvmyson2008 Luvmyson2008 wrote:

Yes I take mine with once a day womens active metabolism. Before I eat.

You take all 3 together? Thanks for responding

Posted By: gloryx7
Date Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 8:09pm
Directions: 
Take 2 (250MG capsules) once a day, preferably in the 
morning with water and multi-vitamin. 

Taken from the floydnutrition website

Important Tips While on the Product

1.  Drink plenty of water 
2.  Do not change your diet!  This is not the time to  start eating a healthy diet.  It will not work properly.          The detoxification process is triggered by fat content,            since it flushes new fat out. 
3.  Let the product do what it is designed to do.  Exercise or      not, you will lose weight.  Just let the product work.   
4.  Don't try to curb your appetite or anything of the sort.        It already comes with appetite suppression abilities.  
     You still need to eat.   
5.  Enjoy the ability to allow nature to improve your life! 

Not suitable without doctor supervision for the following: Pregnant and breast-feeding woman, adolescent, people with serious diseases and allergic to this product.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2011 at 1:12am
Originally posted by breBR3bre breBR3bre wrote:

@shea47 I hate my big boobs I wish we could trade
@honeyb what kind of squeem do you have?

I don't remember the name but I bought it from GNC for about $10. I use it when I work out to help my sweat more in my midsection. It works wonders and my mid section is more defined now. I love it!

Print Page | Close Window