Print Page | Close Window

Behold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=283235
Printed Date: Sep 24 2017 at 3:15pm

Topic: Behold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?
Posted By: drjo91
Subject: Behold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 1:31pm
I just called my local library asking for this book so that I can go and pick it up and the librarian (who sounded like he was in his 20s) said why do you want to read this book? I am like because I heard somethingsGeek. And then he goes yeah I have heard a lot of things about this book too and did you know that it was banned from Jail? I am like why are they afraid that people might start waking up? And he is like yeah I guess they don't want people to rebel.

I am even more intrigue now to read this book but they are putting it on hold because they don't have it in there. If any of you have read this book don't tell me what's going to happen but damn is the book that eye opening that it was banned from jail?Shocked

Replies:
Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 1:32pm
Hmmmmm
The government is always watching. *vanishes into the darkness*

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 1:36pm
Jess oh come on, I am very serious all jokes aside. LOL NOW LEAVE.SleepyStern Smile

Posted By: Carib_n_curly
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:32pm
banned from jail!!!!..... now i want to read this book

what is it suppose to be about?

Posted By: MissCassC
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:35pm
My mother read this years ago when she was on her conspiracy theory kick.  I don't think I ever got around to asking her what it was about.

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:39pm
Carib its about the government.  It was written by William Cooper in 1991 and he was killed in Nov 2001. And I know I am really hoping the book comes this week because I really want to read it now after what the librarian told me.

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:41pm
Oh great...........another conspiracy theory threadStern Smile

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:42pm
like uhh, William Cooper, who told you the Pale Horse is the future

-NaS

Jr.

Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:44pm
no for serious...if u purchase the book or the anarchy cook book online...the feds will be all up on that @ss

Posted By: Carib_n_curly
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:48pm
oh thanks
sounds interesting,i might look it up.

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:50pm
LOL I don't get ya, what's wrong with reading? Bunnyah, FACE DOWN ass up lol.SleepyLOL

Nijjah omg are you serious? Or are you just joking? But seriously is that true?Ouch
I read in a forum that the book behold a pale horse was marked "antigovernment".

Junior talking about Nas, the rapper PimpC read this book while he was in jail.Geek

Posted By: camille07
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:51pm
i want to read!

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:52pm
for serious...

well about the cook book....

but buying it online and checking out the pale horse raises eyebrows....but im sure u will be ok

Posted By: coilyartist
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:56pm
must.find.book.

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:57pm
I'm going to read that book. Have you read A catcher in the Rye yet Jo?

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:59pm
never heard of it. any summaries??

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

Junior talking about Nas, the rapper PimpC read this book while he was in jail.Geek

you dang right Approve

like I'm y'all man who be exposing sh*t

-NaS

dude drops mad knowledge, though..you can't even fake

but now i wanna go to Borders and read the prefaces to a bunch of random history books, but i can't Disapprove

thanks a lot

Jr.

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I'm going to read that book. Have you read A catcher in the Rye yet Jo?

i have

it's about an old retired baseball catcher who got into baking rye breads

it's a good read

Jr.

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 6:07pm
Nijja Wow, I thought you were trying to play a joke on me and trying to play me because of what the book is about. Well damn IDK sh*t was this deep for them to be checking me out if I buy the book...I was actually thinking of buying it until I decided to call my library to see if they have it. Have u read the anarchy one?

Nads, I BEEN HEARING ABOUT THAT BOOK for the longest but I have never read it. Imma go run a google search and check if is available in my local library.

Tasty
From a customer in amazon
"Behold a Pale Horse is definitely not a book to curl up on the couch with on a Sunday afternoon. The topics William Cooper discusses will very likely keep you reading late into the night. There are two types of people in the world: those who want to know who exactly is controlling whom, and those who are more comfortable taking things at face value. I will say up front that I didn't believe everything I read in this book, such as some of the references about UFOs. What really disturbed me was the theory of the true intent of the government. Cooper's account of what the government is capable of in times of heightened alert is extremely relevant now. It is important to keep in mind that this book was published before the attack on the World Trade Center because the US is finding itself in exactly the position Cooper predicted. Whether or not you think you might agree with the information in this book, I recommend any book written by someone who was killed for the purpose of silencing him or her. Be an informed citizen and know what your government is capable of".

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 6:10pm
you got me interested jo..

Posted By: ladybugstar130
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 6:12pm
Why ban this book?

The only book I know of that seems to cause controversy among people for whatever reason is The Bible and it isn't banned.

Posted By: lovelydea
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 6:28pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jfnQDgNX2E

I think this is it in audio. Didnt listen to the whole thing tho.

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 6:31pm
LadyB perhaps the government doesn't want people to know what we are "not supposed to" according to them. I mean when I called the library, I'll be honest and say that I was not expecting the librarian to tell me that..and Nijjah just put the nail on the head warning me that if I buy it...they will be all up in my ass. But why? I'll know when I read it.

But since we are here, Junior are there any more books that you recommend? Or any of you?

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 6:36pm
jo you gotta be careful when reading stuff like this. some stuff with have you Wacko

and what can a informed citizen do differently to deflect or avoid the government's alleged hidden agenda?? i'm seriously asking this...i mean it's always "enlightened folk" and those in the "dark" but what exactly are these enlightened folk doing with said knowledge? most are doing nothing.

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 6:53pm
http://www.fmh-child.org/PaleHorse.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.fmh-child.org/PaleHorse.html

This book is 500 pages long Stern Smile

*hides from gov'ment*

Posted By: supermodelsonya
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 7:09pm
I have this book in my bookshelf right now...might give it a read when I get home. 

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by supermodelsonya supermodelsonya wrote:

I have this book in my bookshelf right now...might give it a read when I get home. 

Have you noticed any strange occurences since purchasing this book. ?Geek

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

jo you gotta be careful when reading stuff like this. some stuff with have you Wacko

and what can a informed citizen do differently to deflect or avoid the government's alleged hidden agenda?? i'm seriously asking this...i mean it's always "enlightened folk" and those in the "dark" but what exactly are these enlightened folk doing with said knowledge? most are doing nothing.

You know, I honestly think that a lot people in this country don't even care about anything that's happening...and I think that's a huge issue in my opinion. And you are right a lot of people are probably aware and not doing anything but then again if a person was to speak or say anything people usually discredit them or call them a crazy conspiracy nut. I am even starting to think what can be done when most of the people don't believe anything? Or people could at least read stuff. Ouch

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 7:55pm

Jess oh come on, I am very serious all jokes aside. LOL NOW LEAVE.SleepyStern Smile

I'm not kidding dudette...
"Connected to the Google
Connected to the government

Headbone connects to the neckbone
Neckbone connects to the armbone
Armbone connects to the handbone
Handbone connects to the internet
Connected to the Google

Connected to the Google

Headbone connects to the headphones
Headphones connect to the iPhone
iPhone connected to the internet
Connected to the Google

Connected to the Google
Connected to the government"-M.I.A.

Even they said the Gov will be on you like hotcakes if you buy the book...allegedly.  Who knows.  Sleepy

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 7:56pm

You know, I honestly think that a lot people in this country don't even care about anything that's happening...and I think that's a huge issue in my opinion. And you are right a lot of people are probably aware and not doing anything but then again if a person was to speak or say anything people usually discredit them or call them a crazy conspiracy nut.they'll disappear I am even starting to think what can be done when most of the people don't believe anything? Or people could at least read stuff. Ouch

I think we had a thread on this about people who read this manga or something....disappear for a couple of days.  Some strange stuff.Confused

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 8:43pm
naw..the cook book is some serious ish...it teaches u how to kill without being traced to u and all kinda crazy ish...my homeboy got the book..and as soon as he did his phone was tapped..

but the pale horse...librarians and online will give u a major side eye...and ask u "y do u wanna read that book"

its said that the book opens ones eyes

if u act out on the book..people disappear

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 9:09pm
books like that instill the very propaganda that they speak against. 

Date Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

naw..the cook book is some serious ish...it teaches u how to kill without being traced to u and all kinda crazy ish...my homeboy got the book..and as soon as he did his phone was tapped..

but the pale horse...librarians and online will give u a major side eye...and ask u "y do u wanna read that book"

its said that the book opens ones eyes

if u act out on the book..people disappear

Ouch Oh yeah then I guess you are kind of right, the author of the book was killed a month after 9/11.

Jess I thought you were playing too. I know big brother is watching and all but damn.CryOuch

Date Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

books like that instill the very propaganda that they speak against. 

LOL  What propaganda? Have you even read the book, because if you have then fine of course you can have your opinion but if you haven't read it then why say this? The author of the book said in a video that ppl don't have to believe anything he is saying, that he could be lying but to do outside research on your own and not just take his book word by word. But apparently he said things that he shouldn't and was killed two months after 9/11 in which the book he did say 9/11 was going to happen (he wrote it in 1991). Then after his death, someone rose up on the scene crazy ass: Alex Jones. If Alex would had been speaking the truth, the man would had been killed and not to mention how he is instills paranoia in people and I just can't stand him.

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 3:51pm
read the book, loves me some bill  cooper (RIP)  worth reading, and definately has elements of truth in it.  but there are just so may sheeple that things will never change.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 7:31pm
Approve  I got the book. So far, read 20 pages and well.Stern SmileUnhappy

Date Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 7:32pm
what happened..have u been enlightened?

Date Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 7:41pm

So far yes. Those things I have already heard about like JFK's assassination and the school system designed to keep us down so that the Elite will remain having power. And it was just so sad to read how they attempted to kill Cooper so many times and people scammed him out of his money.

Now the UFO sh*t.
See I thought those things were fake, and then it reminds me of this show called The V-Visitors from ABC. In which aliens that looked like humans went to earth and they came for "peace" . It ends up that they are reptilians and everyone loves them but they want to kill people. They contaminated vaccinations, and brought new technology to hospitals.  Then there was a group called 5th column(humans) who wanted to tell people the truth about the V's, and some got killed on the way. In one episode they did(The reptilians) a false flag attack with one of their ships(they had many in every country) making it seen like it was some sort of attack and humans died(the dead bodies were killed before the ship crashed) and were just placed on the ship to make believe). They did this...to have people's sympathy. Kind of like to bring world peace and have humans on their side.

(Cooper states that there will be a UFO false flag attack, to bring the NWO).
Ouch

Date Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 8:01pm

So far yes. Those things I have already heard about like JFK's assassination and the school system designed to keep us down so that the Elite will remain having power. And it was just so sad to read how they attempted to kill Cooper so many times and people scammed him out of his money.

Now the UFO sh*t.
See I thought those things were fake, and then it reminds me of this show called The V-Visitors from ABC. In which aliens that looked like humans went to earth and they came for "peace" . It ends up that they are reptilians and everyone loves them but they want to kill people. They contaminated vaccinations, and brought new technology to hospitals.  Then there was a group called 5th column(humans) who wanted to tell people the truth about the V's, and some got killed on the way. In one episode they did(The reptilians) a false flag attack with one of their ships(they had many in every country) making it seen like it was some sort of attack and humans died(the dead bodies were killed before the ship crashed) and were just placed on the ship to make believe). They did this...to have people's sympathy. Kind of like to bring world peace and have humans on their side.

Ouch

i think i know about this but tell me more

Date Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 8:38pm
Well basically, dumbing us down with the material that is taught in class. Rewritten history books and teaching things that will not help anyone in the future. Just look at how many students drop out, and how many don't even want to go to school because is "boring". Not saying that school should be a party but the material that is taught to people is what the elites want us to know, because if they were to in fact teach real materials people would wake up and take them down. Also look at the fact that a lot of teens don't even like to read books and even adults. They have succeeded in that department, if I was to let say mention this stuff back when I was in H.S people would laugh and not take it seriously...bingo. (This information I read it before reading this book, but in it Cooper mentions that they control us with the school system).  But it mentions that they keep us ignorant because we are inferior(that's what the elites think) and so that the superior (elites) can remain powerful.  It is about controlling society in every aspect so that they won't know what's really going on, and the elites can continue having their wealth/power.

From the minute we enter school at an early age, we are being programmed.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 10:13pm
I just finished chapter 1 which was 66 pages.

Regarding education it said more as I went on:  Disengaging  their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.
Rewriting history(what I said before) and law and subjecting the public to the deviant recreation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.

Shocked
And it just got better and better, talking about the war, the draft, breakage of the family, orphans, welfare, and a silent war(meaning keeping people quiet of the real issues), making other things to distract ppl(TV) , how they control the economy (they can create chaos when they want to have us panic) etc. These are things that I was already aware of, but it explains it better...and of course there were a few things that I didn't know.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 10:20pm
Hmm...I'm going to look for this. I've been looking for a new read.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 10:53pm
Femme, once you start reading this book you won't see the world the same. And is very interesting and not boring at all. I want to read more and more, but I had to stopped myself and wait till tomorrow lol.  Just get ready, they might question you in the library like they did to me.
(this is a general statement) If you read it and cannot see that what this man is saying goes hand in hand with what is happening in the US and in the world...then I don't know what  to say. It is just that fasctinating...next chapter is ABOUT SECRET SOCITIES.

Oh and in chapter 1 it also said that JFK was killed by the driver of the car who was a secret service agent. And how they told him that he couldn't say anything about him (the author Cooper) seeing UFOs to anyone, if not he would go to jail/would have to pay a fine of $10,000 dollars.

ETA: I just wanted to say that the PDF file link in here, is the real book so you guys can read that if you don't want to buy it or go to the library.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 11:25pm

Femme, once you start reading this book you won't see the world the same. And is very interesting and not boring at all. I want to read more and more, but I had to stopped myself and wait till tomorrow lol.  Just get ready, they might question you in the library like they did to me.
(this is a general statement) If you read it and cannot see that what this man is saying goes hand in hand with what is happening in the US and in the world...then I don't know what  to say. It is just that fasctinating...next chapter is ABOUT SECRET SOCITIES.

Oh and in chapter 1 it also said that JFK was killed by the driver of the car who was a secret service agent. And how they told him that he couldn't say anything about him (the author Cooper) seeing UFOs to anyone, if not he would go to jail/would have to pay a fine of $10,000 dollars.

ETA: I just wanted to say that the PDF file link in here, is the real book so you guys can read that if you don't want to buy it or go to the library.

Great, thanks for the referral. Now, I want to see if any secret societies at my school at mentioned lol.

Posted By: Nika3980
Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 6:35pm

Well basically, dumbing us down with the material that is taught in class. Rewritten history books and teaching things that will not help anyone in the future. Just look at how many students drop out, and how many don't even want to go to school because is "boring". Not saying that school should be a party but the material that is taught to people is what the elites want us to know, because if they were to in fact teach real materials people would wake up and take them down. Also look at the fact that a lot of teens don't even like to read books and even adults. They have succeeded in that department, if I was to let say mention this stuff back when I was in H.S people would laugh and not take it seriously...bingo. (This information I read it before reading this book, but in it Cooper mentions that they control us with the school system).  But it mentions that they keep us ignorant because we are inferior(that's what the elites think) and so that the superior (elites) can remain powerful.  It is about controlling society in every aspect so that they won't know what's really going on, and the elites can continue having their wealth/power.

From the minute we enter school at an early age, we are being programmed.

Yup it's the damn trust I spent most of high school not going and even if I was there I cut class. Now I'm in college I actually remember how much I love to learn

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 6:45pm
O this may be interesting. If you really what to think more yes it's a show watch LAIN. Wow that show even open my eyes more than 1984. And it uses true facts about the goverment all around the world.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 6:59pm

Now the UFO sh*t.

Ouch

i think i know about this but tell me more
Yes we been hearing about the false flag for a long time.I also keeping hearing about the UFO underwater theory and hallow earth. Even some scientists are said they there are over 100 species of aliens and some look like us, really how do they know they meet them all.LOL If the scientists are even saying it then it doesn't sound so strange after all. Like the Pleiedians, I think nordic type tall, mostly blonde, blue eyes, strong features. Sirans, the Annunuki which still is sounds iffy  But still wow that's kind of amazing to hear.  Drjo you have to check out that forum I told you about. They have way more info and articles over there. Espceically in the Today's news area.

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 6:59pm

oh wow, sounds juicy! but yall got me scared to try to order the book and no i will not b looking for it in a library on base...i am the government lol...what does it say about the war/draft?

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

You know, I honestly think that a lot people in this country don't even care about anything that's happening...and I think that's a huge issue in my opinion. And you are right a lot of people are probably aware and not doing anything but then again if a person was to speak or say anything people usually discredit them or call them a crazy conspiracy nut.they'll disappear I am even starting to think what can be done when most of the people don't believe anything? Or people could at least read stuff. Ouch

I think we had a thread on this about people who read this manga or something....disappear for a couple of days.  Some strange stuff.Confused
ok that really creeped me out...please explain!!! or post the thread if u can find it!!please please....and what exactly is the manga? i'm scared to google bcuz i dnt want to disappear for several days

Posted By: illana
Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:20pm
Everything that is written in these books by people are in the Bible. 

Rightly interpreted it is ALL there. However, I am not against these books, as some people will never pick up a Bible, and the majority that do misinterpret it anyway, so others need to get this information elsewhere.

I am never surprised when information comes out about corruption in high places.  What does surprise me is the people who will deny the reality that we live in.

The machine lives, and continues on whether you know the information or not....I'd rather know the information.   The layman will NEVER be privy to what the government, and the rich are capable of, we cannot, we don't have the power, greed, and evil intentions that those in power have.

If anyone thinks that the government is on the side of the common man needs to "get it together" I thank God there are those who "somehow" get this information and are willing to share it, at the risk of their own lives, and most of society shakes their head and won't believe.

Complacency is the most effective tool ever.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:20pm

Now the UFO sh*t.

Ouch

I thought I was the only one except for a few on here who notice that not about V, but other things. Even on that other forum most are saying it's like program tv. Getting us used to the idea, not only with the V shows, but with other movies and music. Not saying everything is like that, but it seems even more suspicious. And some people even point out so called signs in that tv show. I haven't been watching it a lot to notice. But it's so interesting how the strangest things can tie mostly everything else together.

Have you heard about the guy who worked with the government who also died in 9/11.  Haven't seen the documentary, but crazy if all true. He was going to released so called hidden files on some plan, not sure if it was the flu thing or false flag. Why do they label private if they know someone will look inside.Geek
 And also this book about these 300 scientists from all around the world over periods of years. All supposedly "died" of natural causes either after or during. Then to find out strangely enough most of them where working on top secret things or research. I forgot what the book was called, but I only read little parts of it online. So strange.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

ok that really creeped me out...please explain!!! or post the thread if u can find it!!please please....and what exactly is the manga? i'm scared to google bcuz i dnt want to disappear for several days
You mean LAIN or the ring movie?Confused LAIN is very good to watch it's only 13 episodes. But yeah don't watch if you don't want to think more, It's not scary or bloody, just eye opening.  O nvm you meant the other person.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:32pm
hold on ladies i am painting my nails. I am scared to mess them up lol I answer once i am done. I am typing with one hand.

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:39pm
have yall heard about the guy who discovered the way to make cars run on trash? pure trash from your kitchen? the government shut him down quick! I gotta go find the stuff about him...

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:51pm
Bebe...there is a link in this thread, where u can read the book without having to buy it.
War/draft
*  They must eventually go to war to balance the account(after printing more money than the govt is suppose thus resulting in inflation) , because war ultimately is merely the act of destroying the creditor, and the politicians are the publicly hired hit men that justify the act to keep responsibility and blood off public conscience.
* A primary purpose of a draft or other such institution is to instill, by intimidation, in the young males of a society the uncritical conviction that the government is omnipotent.
(even more interesting is the process by which a young man's parent, who purportedly love him, can be induced to send him off to war to his death)
*  The draft is an institution of compulsory collective sacrifice  and SLAVERY, devised by the middle-aged and the elderly for the purpose of pressing the young into doing the public dirty work.
* it is marketed and sold to the public as "patriotic"

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Sad, but true. I kind of get what you mean. There's crazy like psycho killing or silly and crazy which some label as being strange, not normal. Thinking differently is not crazy it may sound strange at first, but believe me stranger things in our world. Some don't mind the interesting thinking, but other would be like okayyy. Omg that reminds me of this one Star Trek episode(yes I sometimes watch don't laughTongue). At the end of the show I was sleeping through most but could still heard, I don't know how. Even stranger an other time half asleep, tv on some how I dreamt actually what was on tv. But it happen like 10 minutes later same show. And I was like what I saw this no?
deja vu can't be I never saw that episode before. That's was freaky, but amazing and whole other story.LOL

Ct Picard was talking with his old alien friend which of course looked mostly human. Anyways he was saying to Picard how time had change since they were young and something about space travel. And they the alien said something like "If a person was to meet me for the first time, proof that I'm alien" "And go back to Earth and tell people he would be laugh at, poke fun at, embarrass, humiliated, and made to feel alone and crazy." "Then the people would come to lock him up and then he would fall into depression never to share his experience again" And the alien also said, "But now will you still believe in me" Something like that. But wow that was so strange and that it woke me up and I was like what.Shocked I need to find that quote somewhere, because it so true in general.

And at the ending the alien women who was with him stay on the ship, because she wanted to learn more about humans and space travel.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:57pm
@Star Which one the David Icke one? I been to the forum once in a blue and yeah I know that they have a lot information about UFOs. Although I don't 100% trust Icke, nor do I trust Alex Jones.

Illana, well I am not a religious person but I figured that something was wrong with the world after 9/11...so I been looking stuff up ever since. But I must agree with you in what you said and the book was written by a Christian man(Willian Cooper). That's where he got the name of the book behold a pale horse from a verse in the bible. You are definitely right when you say that anyone that thinks that the government cares about us need to look again. In the book he mentions how the reason why we aren't able to get this ppl off, is because PPL DO NOT CARE. They are busy preocupied with TV/Work etc to even bother. Because we have become dependent on others to run the country, while we do nothing and just wait for them to do everything for us.

TayTay, what is that even real? If so no never heard of it.

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 8:00pm
yea, it's real. my mother is into conspiracy stuff too and she found the stuff on it. I need to ask her to give me the info.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 8:11pm
Shocked  Oh wow, I am going to have to look stuff up on that man. I have never heard of this before, interesting...so the government killed him?

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by illana illana wrote:

Everything that is written in these books by people are in the Bible. 

Rightly interpreted it is ALL there. However, I am not against these books, as some people will never pick up a Bible, and the majority that do misinterpret it anyway, so others need to get this information elsewhere.

I am never surprised when information comes out about corruption in high places.  What does surprise me is the people who will deny the reality that we live in.

The machine lives, and continues on whether you know the information or not....I'd rather know the information.   The layman will NEVER be privy to what the government, and the rich are capable of, we cannot, we don't have the power, greed, and evil intentions that those in power have.

If anyone thinks that the government is on the side of the common man needs to "get it together" I thank God there are those who "somehow" get this information and are willing to share it, at the risk of their own lives, and most of society shakes their head and won't believe.

Complacency is the most effective tool ever.
Yes I know. Even mom said something like that and it mostly all there in the bible and in peoples prophecies. Not that religious, but yes it all there, past down all around us. You don't have to be weird to think out of the boxLOL. But even she was saying we live in a poisonous world and the government keeps lying, it's like they don't care, people are starting to get it. It doesn't or shouldn't matter that much what background people are from.

It's like this strange feeling I don't know what. I know I can't be the only one who may think it. But all this has to stop, it affects everyone. You may not feel it now, but I hope we all don't have a dark future.  They need to stop with this fear thing, fear can be use as weapon, the mind is so powerful.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

have yall heard about the guy who discovered the way to make cars run on trash? pure trash from your kitchen? the government shut him down quick! I gotta go find the stuff about him...
Yeah I think I heard about him. And was he the same one who said about getting cars to use water or cooking oil?

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 8:32pm

@Star Which one the David Icke one? I been to the forum once in a blue and yeah I know that they have a lot information about UFOs. Although I don't 100% trust Icke, nor do I trust Alex Jones.

Illana, well I am not a religious person but I figured that something was wrong with the world after 9/11...so I been looking stuff up ever since. But I must agree with you in what you said and the book was written by a Christian man(Willian Cooper). That's where he got the name of the book behold a pale horse from a verse in the bible. You are definitely right when you say that anyone that thinks that the government cares about us need to look again. In the book he mentions how the reason why we aren't able to get this ppl off, is because PPL DO NOT CARE. They are busy preocupied with TV/Work etc to even bother. Because we have become dependent on others to run the country, while we do nothing and just wait for them to do everything for us.

TayTay, what is that even real? If so no never heard of it.
Yeah I don't know Alex or why some like him and don't. I heard his name before, but I don't know what he stands for. Yeah I don't trust him either much, I just skip the top ones and just read some of the other topics. He seems like one of those known it all in an odd way, but leaderish type than can turn out to be bad, he has some interesting points, but I don't take them all to heart. But I like over there at times, because normally you wouldn't be able to found some of those things. Sometimes those thread are even a little too strange for me. And I like interesting, but I'm likeLOL....Tongue...Confused next.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 8:37pm

Shocked  Oh wow, I am going to have to look stuff up on that man. I have never heard of this before, interesting...so the government killed him?
You mean the one I posted? Yeah it was a PBS special a while back. Some are saying he was set up. I think it was called "The Man who knew too much". He was about to go public or tell someone info he saw or had. But then I guess someone inside found out and told the higher ups, he got transfer to New York work in the Towers. I think it was tower 1, not sure. And of course you know what happen next.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 8:49pm
CryI'm so scared because there is nothing we can do for the most part. Fear is a terrible thing.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by hobbityhands hobbityhands wrote:

Black women and conspiracy theories

#lovesit

did I do that right?
Really? Huh?LOL

Well maybe if the government and such would be more helpful and honest. Maybe there wouldn't have to be the what ifs in the back of people's mind. And doubts about things, there would be no conspiracy, no need to question some things, it would just be. Mmm..Ermm Maybe you would like that show the conspiracy theories. Theories are interesting I like to think and find out things and ask why. Angry What's wrong with my spelling today.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 8:57pm

CryI'm so scared because there is nothing we can do for the most part. Fear is a terrible thing.

We shouldn't stress so much. Like some people say hey we know what's going on they know we know, but don't buy into their fear. The best thing is to live your life. They will hopefully get a clue and stop.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

You mean the one I posted? Yeah it was a PBS special a while back. Some are saying he was set up. I think it was called "The Man who knew too much". He was about to go public or tell someone info he saw or had. But then I guess someone inside found out and told the higher ups, he got transfer to New York work in the Towers. I think it was tower 1, not sure. And of course you know what happen next.

Interesting. See they were also going to show a documentary back then in PBS regarding politician's involvement with children sex slaves/child pornography and it was also taken out at the last minute. Everyone that starts speaking the truth to people is eliminated, which is why I don't trust David Icke or Alex Jones. Also, Alex Jones is very crazy and he stays away from telling the public the real truth. He instills paranoia on people and hatred as well and he just irritates me.

But I was also wondering if the man that TayTay mentioned was also killed?

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 9:25pm

Hug  Aww try to think positive. The good thing is that a lot of people are more aware of what's happening, so I always try to spread the word.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 9:32pm
I hear you Jess, fear can be immobilizing, and is a terrible thing.  You can become fearless in believing in hope, and not compromising in what you know to be good and true.  

My girlfriend and I were having drinks one time, and she commented "we live in the Matrix"......and that clicked for me. Not literally, but the themes were poignant.  

You are either AWARE, or not.  I know that the things some of us are feeling are across the board Christian, Muslim, Atheist, whatever...it is there, the unexplainable that most people shrug off to coincidence, or conspiracy theories.

drjo91, sometimes these posts hit home to someone no matter how trivial the subject.  You never know how this may help someone think about their life, and the world around us.  I am guilty of not caring, I look at my life and don't see the things I thought would be in place at this point in my life, and it seems life just gets harder.

I am over Hollywood the media, and social pressures. I am not against all of these things and I still enjoy some of them, but realize that the REAL things are missing in  life, and this seemingly random post has reminded me of that.

Posted By: talia
Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 9:41pm
Very, very good book!  I read it years ago, can't find my copy but some of the sh*t was so on, it's worth reading again, and again.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 9:49pm
Hug Thanks guys.  

Posted By: juicygyrl
Date Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 10:19pm

My husband has this book in his library. I have been wanting to read  it for a minute and forgot about it.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 7:10am

Interesting. See they were also going to show a documentary back then in PBS regarding politician's involvement with children sex slaves/child pornography and it was also taken out at the last minute. Everyone that starts speaking the truth to people is eliminated, which is why I don't trust David Icke or Alex Jones. Also, Alex Jones is very crazy and he stays away from telling the public the real truth. He instills paranoia on people and hatred as well and he just irritates me.

I don't about those two don't pay attention to them. Well I think he owns the site. Even some on there don't like David, but I like the site overall, because of some people over there. Now sometimes the things they posted can be wrong. Or just because they have nothing better do to, be silly and post fake crap. And then some called them out on it.LOL I like it, because it's interesting info in all the forums. I usually go the the Today's news and general, space area and one in a while the hidden history one. The other ones I skip over.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 7:58am

I hear you Jess, fear can be immobilizing, and is a terrible thing.  You can become fearless in believing in hope, and not compromising in what you know to be good and true.  

My girlfriend and I were having drinks one time, and she commented "we live in the Matrix"......and that clicked for me. Not literally, but the themes were poignant.  

You are either AWARE, or not.  I know that the things some of us are feeling are across the board Christian, Muslim, Atheist, whatever...it is there, the unexplainable that most people shrug off to coincidence, or conspiracy theories.

drjo91, sometimes these posts hit home to someone no matter how trivial the subject.  You never know how this may help someone think about their life, and the world around us.  I am guilty of not caring, I look at my life and don't see the things I thought would be in place at this point in my life, and it seems life just gets harder.

I am over Hollywood the media, and social pressures. I am not against all of these things and I still enjoy some of them, but realize that the REAL things are missing in  life, and this seemingly random post has reminded me of that.
I know you meant that to drjo. But I almost feel the same especially with the Hollywood thing. Like somehow as a whole we all should be living differently, this doesn't feel to me like it should be this way. Something may be holding us back. I forgot who was it on here, but somone said they think poverty and all those diseases shouldn't exist. If we are trying to live our daily lives and it seems something will or is making it harder or interrupting it, if it not ourselves. It seems like it just keep getting worse and worse, and when will others see that. Then it will become a issue for all.

That's why I was thinking whatever they have plan I do not want no part of it, and mostly the info I been hearding or reading about so far, because it the only few info out there. That o they want to set this up, bring this, give us peace, this fake sense of security. I would think most people would want peace or some sort of togetherness. But not the way they have it.

I'm still iffy on the Matrix thing. A few people say they have experience glitches or strange things like other dimensions , and the feeling lost or blank. I never had something like their strong experiences, but yeah a few times I would see things huh wtf.LOL And no I wasn't drunk, don't drink, out etc... Like one time I was sitting at my computer in the late afternoon just on it.
So later someone came home and went in their room. It was getting dark by then, but still light out. So our hallway is not that long, but it doesn't have a light anymore. Blew out, so sometimes I turn the bathroom light on. But forgot to and kind of lazy. Reading something online and at the corner of my eye I was like, o someone turn on the bathroom light, so I don't have to get up.

Wrong I looked straight on again mm the light isn't on. Instead I see this bright ceiling office light in an office. And the room was like those wood paneling.(think 70's wood cabin feel) And on the desk was some paper scatter about and some music on and a cigarette out. And look again and within that office was a door halfway open. I blink and thought for a sec and it was gone. Then a few secs later I still didn't registered to my mind what just happened. You know that feeling when you just stare at something or thinking about something, and then later you think about something else, then forget what you where first thinking about. It was like that I guess.Shocked I don't know what that was, but it freak me out a bit, but was wow also. And still today I can remember mostly everything. Ha I wish I wouldn't of gotten up.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 8:21am

Did some of you guys read about that pilot who refuses to go through those new scanners? When I

heard it I was thinking he just wanted to get press and maybe still does. But his story got out there and he was saying how he wanted his kids to be safe in this world and not live in a bad one. Many other people had refused it also, but this one made the news.
I'm may be alone on this, but I don't like those things, I don’t buy into o it for your security thing. Because are all terrorists are going to stick a gun up their ass.Geek What’s next o lets place cameras in your home and rooms, because it for your safety. We don't trust you in your own home, just in case of emergency lets just put this here for your protection. I like technology, but seriously I hope it doesn't get to the point. And most people would just be yep okay shaking head. Its for our own good, they know what they're doing.  Okay so maybe not everyone is like that,LOL but sometimes people can sense when things are not right. Some surveillance is good like those traffic light camera. Just incase an accident happens or worse, you and they have proof.

An other story that made it to news. There have been a few cases where people did notice and complained about their web cam and microphone. But this guy I think high school boy was on the news talking about how he's suing or doing something against a company. Because his webcam invade his privacy and would turn on with out him knowing. I haven't listen to all, but I'm surprised more stories like this are making it on the news.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 8:46am
Little interesting things that a few know about those new scanners. But for the rest who don't. When it first came out most people was like it's cool, better decive. And a few was like no way and it first started I think in Europe or London, a few where protesting it. But now yeah some are seeing it's being an issue and not as good as it 1st seems. They may have change some of the info by now, since a few people have gotten in trouble for abusing it.

It doen't save images. Wrong it does.

I guess the makers said it doesn't show every detail and not in color. Wrong it does show everthing and some are in color. If you're okay with showing your body then skip this one.

Kids are not exclude for going throught them. Okay some may be thinking yeah so, but some sick people who do and use kids for crazy thing. As either a distraction or worse. It does happen, but seriously. Then it brought up the issuse of child porn and even rumors of it could become the largest database for porn.(don't know how true all is, but sick and wrong)

This new techology within these scanners admit some type of radiation different than the doctor's one. That can mess up a person's dna and weaken immune system over time. I don't know how strong that  radiation is, but it has a name. I'll try and look it up. Bad news if you travel a lot. And I'm thinking why the hell didn't they test this thing out. Not all for certain testing, but damn they put this out and don't tell us what most of the cons are it. 
*warning conspiracy talk*LOL
Some of saying yes, omg here it comes an other crazy talk conspiracy. That's is all meant to keep us on the ground, and in fear. I don't care except about that scanner thing, I still will and want to travel.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 9:38am
Starry I meant it for whoever was paying attention Big smile.  I don't believe in the Matrix like that, just the themes that most people are not aware of the dangers that are around us. I do believe that science fiction dulls the senses and blurs the line between what is real, and what is not. But I enjoy watching them sometimes, and just try to stay aware of what they are trying to feed me.

I know that nothing is what it seems, especially when talking about governing agencies.  They must lie, cheat, and deceive.  It is mandatory.  I do believe in paranormal activity, but I believe in what the Bible says about it....and again I know not all are believers, that's just my convictions.

Fear is also effective in controlling the masses, regardless of who they are.....on the job, in school, in church, in society.  Fear is immobilizing, and it works in shaping and molding the masses.  Makes "droids" out of otherwise thinking societies.

But alas, you cannot reach everyone.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 10:13am

I read about something similar to that. There’re lot of bad and old societies in this world. A lot most

never heard about and I’m still finding interesting things. Especially the one about the Bohemian? groove or bohemian rhapsody society. I heard that some of these crazy cults and secret societies use kids as worshiper, killing them or as slaves. I was shock to read about what someone posted an article. I think it was it happened in Ireland or Scotland, some where in Europe. I didn’t read all, because it was sad. About this father who baby girl was claim to be molested.  The father I think or nanny went to change the diaper and found blood. This was a small case over there, but it did make the news lots of times. I think the baby was kidnapped and found later. And every time some one pick her up she screams, doesn't move a lot. I don't know who exactly what one politician or the cult like thing got into it. But yeah a lot of people do notice these cults or secret things more. And some say that story makes no sense, but wow I hope the father and baby stay strong and they catch the person who may have done that.

I guess this kind of goes with the truth thing and people. Some people are claiming to be awake, I'm like really and so are some. If you're awake why are you still here? Or some even would say prove it. And then some will even keep saying o yeah I'm awake, mostly all the time. And sooner or later you're like enough with the awake thing. Okay stop bragging. LOL Hopefully at a time and point we will all get to that stage of seeing things clearly. Some predictions even tell when it's may happen and I don't mean the 2012 end of world thing. That when some star or planet aligns with ours between 2012-2015 how most will break free or something. And become more aware and stand up more. Some will say it craziness, but it's written and even some Native Americans and monks sayings predict that. That we should all be more aware in life and find our own joy.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 10:40am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

OMG I just called the library and they said that half the copies they have are lost and that about 15 are on hold for the book. Im like damn

Posted By: amira88
Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 10:51am
If you go to youtube and type kenndy killed by driver, or something like that. You will see the driver turn around with a gun and shot him, its really crazy because they do it in slow motion.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 11:04am
Originally posted by amira88 amira88 wrote:

If you go to youtube and type kenndy killed by driver, or something like that. You will see the driver turn around with a gun and shot him, its really crazy because they do it in slow motion.

Yes I saw that a while ago before even reading this book.

*Goes back to read the other post*

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 11:07am

Yeah that's how I feel. Growing up I always thought I was weird because when other teens made a big deal of certain celebrities, certain brands, expensive ass cell phones, mvoies etc I NEVER CARED. I always thought I was left behind but now I see that the world is not what it seems. I feel the same way regarding Hollywood and from the looks of it they have taken over every aspect of people's lives. Like you, I am not 100% against entertainment but when that's all a lot of people seek in life...then something is wrong.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 11:15am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

OMG I just called the library and they said that half the copies they have are lost and that about 15 are on hold for the book. Im like damn

Here it is, you can read it online.Big smile
http://www.fmh-child.org/PaleHorse.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.fmh-child.org/PaleHorse.html

Posted By: kalenjin
Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 11:22am
Geek hmmmmm....

This reminds me of "In Gods Name" David Yallop, people were jailed in Kenya for having this book back in the 80's...my mum smuggled it from China...lmao

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 11:51am

LOL Wow, that book must be serious if it's like banned. And you can harely find it. The goverenemt seems to want the very few to not read or have it.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 11:57am
It was just banned from jail,  but it seems that is very hard to get this book on the library as well.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 12:00pm

LOL Wow, that book must be serious if it's like banned. And you can harely find it. The goverenemt seems to want the very few to not read or have it.
Thanks for the link I was going to try and read it at work but its banned from here. SMH i have access to WSHH but not to this book

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 1:03pm
Ive started reading it and it is good so far.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 2:07pm
Glad you like it. Smile

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 22 2010 at 2:24pm

no for serious...if u purchase the book or the anarchy cook book online...the feds will be all up on that @ss

No purchasing online?   *heads to borders*

Date Posted: Nov 05 2010 at 10:34pm
Ouch Sigh, I can see why ya were saying that if you act out on the book ppl disappear. I am still not done because I had other things to do but yeah..sigh.Sleepy

Posted By: juicygyrl
Date Posted: Nov 05 2010 at 10:58pm
This is the best thread of 2010. This needs to be a top sticky.

Date Posted: Nov 05 2010 at 11:24pm
Juicy lol I doubt that many would think that.

BUT OMG I forgot to say what I read in some chapters. I READ that they have this secret place with super advance computers in which they have ALL OF OUR NAMES AND INFORMATION of all people that live in the United States. They also have the names of "American enemies" which to them an enemy is ANY person that protests against the government. They also have "concentration" camps in which they would put their enemies.

So basically they know everything we do and we are saying about them(online).

ETA: Cooper said that when they declare Martial Law, for the patriots to not be in their homes on Holidays, or in the home of a person that they know because they will go and pick you up. Ouch

And also how they write laws that we the public aren't even aware, that they can do secret laws that don't fit into the check and balances. Also, congress has a lot of power but they don't sh*t because they are scared and because of greed so they follow along. They have secret laws to little by little destroy the power of the constitution. They are doing this to introduce the new world order and because the Black Nobility has always believed that America belongs to England and they want to remain powerful.

Posted By: sugarhigh
Date Posted: Nov 05 2010 at 11:33pm
read it back in 91-92..... very interesting.

Date Posted: Nov 05 2010 at 11:51pm
I'm glad it's online. I was having difficulty finding it and I didn't really want to order it online...call me paranoid lol.

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Nov 06 2010 at 1:43am
interesting.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2010 at 11:40am
LOL Femme, I gave my sister the link to read it online. Had I known that this book was so controversial I would had gotten it online too lol but too late for me. But either way like Jess said, THE GOVERNMENT is always watching.

I recommend everyone to read this book.

Ok so I am still reading and it was discussing mental facilities. And how when the new world order takes place and they will put people in concentration camps...they will use some gas that will alter people's state of mind so that people would not "act up".

Also it talks about how with mental facilities "psychology and psychiatrists" they were able to start a new business. Back in the 1950s took people against their will to check their sanity and to perform "electroshock " on them and other tests.

Now they have mental facilities everywhere, and in the communities so that people can get treated right in their neighborhoods. They tried to developed this method since the 1940s, and 50s.

From the book
"Psycho-politics is the art and science of asserting and of maintaining a dominion over the thoughts and loyalties of individuals, officers, bureaus, and masses, and the effecting of the conquest of enemy nations through mental healing.  You must work," he stated, "until every teacher of psychology unknowingly or knowingly teaches only communistic doctrine under the guise of psychology."

Date Posted: Nov 06 2010 at 11:40am
Originally posted by sugarhigh sugarhigh wrote:

read it back in 91-92..... very interesting.

So what do you think?

Date Posted: Nov 07 2010 at 12:11am
Damn, the more I read the sadder I get.

I am in chapter 9 now...in chapter 9 and the previous chapters it discussed the following.

* It discussed how AIDS and other diseases(I believe it was hepatitis) were made to reduce the population. It targeted(the lesser people) Blacks and Hispanics and homosexuals. And they infected people in Africa with chicken pox vaccine. (ALL OF THIS was to have an effect similar to what happened in rome with the Black death)

* They ALREADY have cures for this man made diseases but will give it out to the public once they determine that a good amount of ppl have died...and then they will bring out the "cure" and tell ppl that it was new ALTHOUGH it was already MADE at the same time that the disease was made.

*Why do they want to control the population? Well because if the population becomes too much for them "overpopulated" they won't be able to control us all.
* Birth control methods such as: Condoms, Diaphragms, birth control pills, sterilization, abortion, homosexuality(having groups march to the public, because you know homosexuals can't reproduce) were brought up BUT since that was not effective ENOUGH new ideas were brought on.

* What were these new ideas to DEPOPULATE humans? WAR, pestilence, and poverty.

*Any country that they feel  has "too much people" are given rules that they should follow such as instilling birth control methods to their people...when that doesn't work(or if the president does not follow their rules) then CIVIL WARS are brought up. By sending the male to war to get killed helps them but KILLING fertile females is also necessary and that was the case in EL SALVADOR because according to the elites they had "too many damn people" smh. 

* Since trying to bring the birth rate down failed, in order to balance it the death rate had to go up and that's how they do it...through war/poverty/pestilence.

* Also again the mention of concentration camps and it mentions how many people will blame it on the Jews, and then one day on the Catholics when it is deeper than that. Many of these ppl with different beliefs systems are working for the same agenda and if we  start pointing the finger at one single group then we are missing the point. It goes on to say that HITLER was financed by Catholics, Jews, Christians etc meaning those in power....

*Note that left wings, and right wings it DOES NOT MATTER. Democrats or Republicans are both working for the same people together. They might act like they are so different and as if they don't like one another, but that's not the truth. They create opposition to have you think that they aren't ONE when in fact they are.

*Also a mention of mental facilities that will be used to MIND CONTROL people.

*If we don't do nothing, when the NWO comes into full effect and we are sent to concentration camps then we can only blame ourselves for letting it happen.

From everything I have read...I can say that I knew it. Poverty and all of this nonsense that we have in the world never made sense. It always confused me how people think "is ok for a person to have like 2000000 billion dollars and ok for a person to only own a 1 dollar." It really makes no sense, poverty should had never existed.....but anyways more to come tomorrow. I hope that some of you in this thread read the pf file, or those that lurking as well.

Posted By: smartgirl88
Date Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 1:01pm
i have the book downloaded on my phone, i think ill print it out at my school... i hope they dont trace it back to me

Print Page | Close Window