Print Page | Close Window

The Ultimate Nit Removal Tutorial

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=277366
Printed Date: Dec 17 2018 at 1:08pm

Topic: The Ultimate Nit Removal Tutorial
Posted By: mocharoni
Subject: The Ultimate Nit Removal Tutorial
Date Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 10:48pm
Let me begin by saying picking nits is a nasty job.  It's not for the faint hearted, but if I can do it so can you. I hate all bugs and related things. 

Know that if you're purchasing virgin hair, 9 times out of 10 it will have nits. I hardly believe anyone who says they got a nit free bundle from any of the vendors I've ordered from. I ALWAYS get nits. Only once did I not, and I didn't even have to pay for that hair (silkbaseclosures). 

The biggest nit offender IMO is B-dogg.  This is hair that I ordered in bulk. I sent it to Sam to be wefted. 

Now this is not going to be pretty.  So if you don't want to know, peruse the first page for another more appropriate post,K? I won't be offended.  But I would advise you to look and learn.

Here are your tools:

Any brand of ACV and olive oil is fine. 
Indian hair is very fine so you'll have to use the smallest nit comb possible to catch those suckers.
Rattail combs don't work.  You need something with very close teeth.  Lice combs can be found at drug stores and BSS stores.  I used the red one.

Pour equal amounts of ACV and OO into spray bottle.  You won't need much at all, maybe 3 oz total. Spray the hair, saturating it completely. I use a big bowl to catch the hair. Brush it thoroughly to distribute ACV/OO.

Yeah, I go outside for this. Now, I'd usually say let it sit for a number of hours to overnight.  But I was so not looking forward to doing this, I left it in that bowl for over a month (in my workshop).Embarrassed It had no ill effect on the hair that I can tell, but I wouldn't advise it.

I can spot nits on dry hair much easier than if it's wet. After you've applied the treatment, do not wet the hair! It's already oily, if you wet it, it's harder to manage.

Spread the weft across a table, starting at one end start combing.  Here's the secret; comb pulling toward your body, placing the comb underneath the weft like so:

*sing* "Myyyy B-dogg is poppin'.  It's poppin', it's poppin', IT'S POPPIN!  Seriously, you can hear them release from the hair.

Notice how I hold the weft, place the comb underneath and pull the comb back. 

Check it out
Gross, huh?

Continue combing the length of the weft, wiping the comb with a paper towel periodically. If the comb gets too yucky, use that little blue brush to clean it out. Or an old toothbrush would work fine.  Flip the weft over and do the other side.  Yes, just do it! They're not all out yet.  Here come the gross pics...

Blech!Dead You have 2 options at this juncture.

1. Don't order any hair from overseas.
2. Pay someone to clean your hair for you(good luck). 

In the mean time wash the hair.  Accordian pleat the weft and fasten with a clip.

I soaked the hair in water and baking soda first.  It was funky smelling. Then I washed the hair with clarifying shampoo.

Notice I'm rubbing the shampoo on the hair and squeezing it in.  This is no time to tangle your hair by being rough.

Rinse the hair, condition with something with slip, brush out, and hang to dry.

Is it clean?  Nope.

If you can see nits, then you will have to repeat the combing step again. Do not wet the hair.  Do not use ACV/OO. Dry comb the hair, both sided of the weft. The stubborn ones will require that you pull them off with your fingernail. Pull all the way down to the end of the hair shaft, they hang on to the bitter end.Angry

Here's the hair after it was dry. The bundles don't match, but it's clean hair.  That I guarantee.Thumbs%20Up

If anyone has a different way of doing this, please post your tips and pics here. 

Have a good night.

ETA link to post in the regular weave section  http://talk.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=277361" rel="no follow - http://talk.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=277361

Replies:
Posted By: pretty_14u
Date Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 11:59pm
Great tutorial!! Thanks!

Posted By: Cali_Kia
Date Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 12:35am
For my Wags I shampooed it and put conditioner in it. Before rinsing out the conditioner, I took a nit comb similar to yours and combed both sides of the wefts, wiping the comb off after each stroke. Then I rinsed out the condtioner and let it air dry. There were still a little stragglers but few enough for me to pick them out with my fingers. And as for a tip: you can see the nits very clearly in sunlight. Its hard (but not impossible) to spot them while the hair is wet.

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 1:17am

this thread needs to be a sticky

Posted By: *M&M*
Date Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 3:40am
^^^IA thanks for the detailed tutorial!Clap

Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Date Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 7:40am
Great tutorial Mocha!  I also agree the technique in brushing is the key...this is how I have done it when needed - which was only 3 times - however great job with detailed pictures!!!

Posted By: bkt2004
Date Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 1:27pm
This is a very detailed post. Helps a ton. Thx

Posted By: Misha4202
Date Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by bkt2004 bkt2004 wrote:

This is a very detailed post. Helps a ton. Thx

Posted By: MooMonSTAR
Date Posted: Aug 27 2010 at 11:39pm
Nice Mocha!

Posted By: LOVEmokha
Date Posted: Aug 28 2010 at 2:55pm
oh. my. gosh. i wish i had seen this a few days ago!! i love this though. next time i purchase, i'm definitely going to use this and take my time prepping the hair before installing. cause i can guarantee that there are still nits in my hair .

Posted By: vpetit
Date Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 12:36am
Im happy I found this, great post and info!!!!

Posted By: UrbanLegend
Date Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 11:45am
I just had a flashback of the b-dogg that I spent hours out of my life to de-louse... only to sell it (mostly on here).  That was some labor intensive ish!

Posted By: sasha299
Date Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 12:03pm
Thanks for this. I showed it to my mom and she freaked out - she was just about to install virgin hair she just ordered without nit-picking it.

Date Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

I just had a flashback of the b-dogg that I spent hours out of my life to de-louse... only to sell it (mostly on here).  That was some labor intensive ish!

Yes, it is! Which is why it sat in that bowl for a month LOL.  But you know B-dogg is the worst.  I haven't run across another vendor that has as many nits.

Date Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 12:33pm
Sasha, where'd she get the virgin hair?  Just look through and hopefully it's nit free.  She'll see them if they're in there.

Posted By: mizzeboni
Date Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 8:25pm
OH MY!!! Now that was absolutely FANTASTIC info!!!! I jus ordered some hair coming from overseas sooooooo let me get mentally prepared.....Dead

Posted By: brownelovely
Date Posted: Sep 01 2010 at 7:37am
Thanks this was a great tutorial!

Posted By: MommaK
Date Posted: Sep 01 2010 at 8:23am
Thanks so much for this. This will definitely come in handy for me soon.

Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: Sep 01 2010 at 1:09pm
mocha whats the specs on that hair?

Date Posted: Sep 01 2010 at 2:40pm
B-dogg virgin curly.  Both bundles. Confused

Posted By: Bonita5
Date Posted: Sep 02 2010 at 6:02am
wowww... So this just applies to hair purchased overseas. Great tutorial, but is it worth the extra work vice buying the hair in the states? Just wonderingErmm

Date Posted: Sep 02 2010 at 11:25am
^^No, it applies to any hair you get with nits.  Some AV hair also has nits.  The hair I used for the tutorial I got directly from India.

Is it worth ordering direct?  That's a decision you'll have to make for yourself.

Posted By: Alex Urameshi
Date Posted: Sep 02 2010 at 2:18pm
thanks for the great post :)

Posted By: Sapphyre
Date Posted: Sep 06 2010 at 1:00am
Never seen nits in person, but when I hit the jackpot, I'm mailing it to you. Thanks for the tutorial.

Posted By: msbhavn90250
Date Posted: Sep 06 2010 at 3:23pm
Mocha thanks for the tutorial

Date Posted: Sep 06 2010 at 6:03pm
LOL @ Sapphyre.  But no.Geek

Your welcome to all who thanked me.  I'm sure most ladies will have to reference this for nit issues. 

As you clean your hair, take pics and post them in this thread.  I'm thinking there's gotta be a dozen different ways to do this.  Somebody said conditioner.  Show us how it's done.

Posted By: velle1203
Date Posted: Sep 06 2010 at 8:45pm
hey mocha great tutorial do u have any pics of the hair installed

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Sep 11 2010 at 5:09pm
Wow does this applies to kinky curly texture processed hair?  I never knew that remy hair had nits.

Date Posted: Sep 11 2010 at 10:08pm
@ Velle~I'm installing the 4 0z short curly batch this week with some 12" Wagsnc.  It matches better than the other 4 oz B-dogg.

@Nars~I have no direct evidence that KC has nits, having never purchased that texture.  But I'd have to say it's more unlikely that a processed texture will have nits.  Just check around or ask in threads regarding KC.

Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Sep 14 2010 at 1:10am
Wow mocha that was very detailed! ThanksSmile

Posted By: sasha299
Date Posted: Sep 14 2010 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by mocharoni mocharoni wrote:

Sasha, where'd she get the virgin hair?  Just look through and hopefully it's nit free.  She'll see them if they're in there.

She ordered it from off alibaba - and she also ordered 3 wigs. The wigs were OK but the hair had some but not a terrible amount. She nit-picked with alot of drama and then was good to go - She rinsed the hair in some tea tree water as a disinfectant.

Posted By: AmaZingB33
Date Posted: Sep 16 2010 at 8:36pm
great work!

Posted By: KIERY
Date Posted: Sep 23 2010 at 4:00pm
Has anyone ever used another type of oil?  Vegetable, Corn, Sunflower, etc?  Just wondering...

Date Posted: Sep 23 2010 at 5:29pm
I have, Keiry.  I'm assuming that olive oil is used because it's so good for your hair. 

Posted By: cocobarbie
Date Posted: Sep 29 2010 at 2:38pm
Mocha, I am expecting wags today and my stomach is literally in knots at the very thought of nits. I have seen plenty bugs, but actually touching them is a different story. I hope I don't have to do this. BUT IF I do, I want to personally thank you for this tutorial. If not for you, I probably would have just sprayed it with Raid!
Thanks girlie!

Date Posted: Oct 01 2010 at 5:41pm
LOL!  I'm glad you didn't do that, coco.  And you're welcome!

Soooo, did the hair have nits?  Wags isn't as bad a B-dogg so there shouldn't be very many (relative, I know).

My husband told me when he contracted lice as a kid, his mom sprayed his head with Raid.Stern Smile  Explains a lot.Wacko

Posted By: MommaK
Date Posted: Oct 01 2010 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by sasha299 sasha299 wrote:

She ordered it from off alibaba - and she also ordered 3 wigs. The wigs were OK but the hair had some but not a terrible amount. She nit-picked with alot of drama and then was good to go - She rinsed the hair in some tea tree water as a disinfectant.

Ooh, this is a good idea.
I'm tackling my nits in the morning Cry
I saw so many in my bdogg hair. Dead
I'm all set now. Just purchased my lice combs this evening.

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

Posted By: cocobarbie
Date Posted: Oct 01 2010 at 7:49pm

LOL!  I'm glad you didn't do that, coco.  And you're welcome!

Soooo, did the hair have nits?  Wags isn't as bad a B-dogg so there shouldn't be very many (relative, I know).

My husband told me when he contracted lice as a kid, his mom sprayed his head with Raid.Stern Smile  Explains a lot.Wacko
I saw only one and it was dead. But I still did each and EVERY step in your tutorial..just in case! But now I want B-Dogg! Just like a woman ain't never satisfied!

Posted By: WhirlaCurl
Date Posted: Oct 23 2010 at 11:22pm
I just want to say thank you for this tutorial, Mocharoni! Star I'm just getting into the weave game and never thought I would deal with nits since I am super squeamish about things like this, but I realize this is one of the issues I will have to face if I want to wear better quality hair.

Date Posted: Nov 02 2010 at 11:16am
You're welcome, Whirl!

Posted By: lexi
Date Posted: Nov 13 2010 at 1:58am

I just got mine back from sam and my hair did not have not one nit in it. I dont know if sam cleaned it or if bdogg sent to him like that but I was so happy I didnt have to deal with that. Even though the hair was clean and beautiful, all three batches have different curly patterns. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO

Date Posted: Nov 14 2010 at 8:37pm
Lucky you!  Check again just to be sure.

But that happened with my Wags when he wefted it.  There were nits when I sent it out, and it came back clean.  I think the hackling removed the hairs with nits.

About the B-Dogg curl patterns.......that vendor isn't consistent at all, IMO.  Can you put the looser curls in back?

Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 11:27am
are all weft hair like this??

Date Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 5:07pm
No.  Nits are most likely to be present in virgin hair, particularly Indian.

I have, however discovered nits in my processed Chinese.

Posted By: gbritelite
Date Posted: Dec 11 2010 at 1:17pm
Thanks for this tutorial, I've found that even the expensive Indian hair will sometimes have nits. Not really that big a deal if they can be removed with this procedure. Will have to try it next time!

Posted By: loislane1913
Date Posted: Dec 13 2010 at 8:01pm
Ok,  question? Is this something that comes with the territory with virgin hair? Should I always be doing this as a matter of course when I buy my hair?

Date Posted: Dec 13 2010 at 11:11pm
Depends where you purchase the hair.  If you're ordering direct, I'd expect it. 

But always check for nits, no matter the vendor.

Posted By: mayloop
Date Posted: Dec 22 2010 at 9:58pm
has anyone heard of sapphaire Vietnamese virgin hair having nits?

Posted By: READY2LEARN
Date Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 11:33am
Wow, thanks for the info, learn something new everyday here.

Posted By: ilovhairweave
Date Posted: Jan 03 2011 at 12:47pm
I love this. Tut

Im not a weave wearer anymore but I purchase human hair wigs and I am going to try this but no bed bug comb I'll opt for rattail. 

Posted By: Sharae
Date Posted: Jan 11 2011 at 4:59pm
Thanks for the info! Right now, I only buy BSS hair. I was thinking about getting hair from Laniks or Wagmans. Would I have this same issue with them or is this only when buying the hair overseas?

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Jan 11 2011 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Sharae Sharae wrote:

Thanks for the info! Right now, I only buy BSS hair. I was thinking about getting hair from Laniks or Wagmans. Would I have this same issue with them or is this only when buying the hair overseas?

you will definitely need this tutorial for wags but its so worth spending your off day to do it. cant comment on laniks because i havent ordered from them yet.

Posted By: Sharae
Date Posted: Jan 11 2011 at 5:32pm
Why does the hair come with nits in it? If youre paying so much for the hair, why cant the vendor make sure its clean? I dont think i have the stomach for this process! Dead

Date Posted: Jan 11 2011 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Sharae Sharae wrote:

Why does the hair come with nits in it? If youre paying so much for the hair, why cant the vendor make sure its clean? I dont think i have the stomach for this process! Dead

Wagman offers a Superior line, which is supposed to be free of nits.  You could try it..........

I ordered Wagsnc in bulk and had it wefted by someone else.  I'd heard that their bulk hair was coarser and curlier, it was. 

Posted By: mesmart336
Date Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 10:13pm
nice tutorial

Posted By: mayloop
Date Posted: Feb 04 2011 at 1:54am
has anyone tried the superior line in Wagmans... is it nit clean?

Posted By: Sable
Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 3:43pm
So I was hoping my hair addicts online hair wouldnt have em.. but I found quite a few dead lice babies and sum weird purple seed things. so I tried to jus clean the hair first but I see im gonna have to go into my basemant and use my dogs flea comb.. This is like soooo ewwwwwwwwy. I think that it should be illegal to sell human hair th bugs in it.. totally un hygenic. And so far Im not that impressed with virgin indian hair.. my hair came wavy instead of curly (which i didnt mind) The weft construction is tacky and the hair feels dry.. And not i gotta remove bugs?! Next time ill stick with a company that removes the nits for me DeadConfused

Ok edit:
So I have washed and co washed this hair a few times.. and most of the shells have come off.. I used a sulfate free shampoo by organix and its a shea butter formula..that really did nothing for the hair so I went ahead and replenished the moisture and further cleaned the hair with a dove shampoo( we all know how great their products are :) and conditioned with milk by H20 I was pleased with the cleanliness but still saw shells eeeek... so I went on to get a bowl a fill it with hot water and some Pantene color revival conditioner.. Immediately the hair began to feel very silky... so I jus let the hair sit in the water in a big ball ( Im aware this causes tangling lol) and  went through each track and detangled the tracks raveled them together rinsed in luke warm water and did the entire process over.. so by the 3rd conditioning the hair was soft and i jus left it to dry.. This morning I looked at the tracks and there were very few shells so Im going to go ahead and do the acv /evoo and then thats it.. if I still find shells Ill be pissed lol.. but Im jus glad all those dead bugs/nits are mostly gone... Phew that was a long post!Big smileLOL

Posted By: Nic
Date Posted: Feb 06 2011 at 3:21pm
Oh,hell no. I can't do all this work for hair that already costs a grip anyway. It should arrive completely free of bugs and whatnot.

My local BSS is looking quite good right now.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2011 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by mayloop mayloop wrote:

has anyone tried the superior line in Wagmans... is it nit clean?

Yes, the Superior line is Wag's nit free hair.  Check it just in case.Wink

Posted By: Sable
Date Posted: Feb 06 2011 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Nic Nic wrote:

Oh,hell no. I can't do all this work for hair that already costs a grip anyway. It should arrive completely free of bugs and whatnot.My local BSS is looking quite good right now.

I agree and one of mu bundles has a lot of shells and gray hair so im guessing it belonged to an older woman...and the ends of the hair are terrible ... if i ever get virgin hair again i will order longer lengths cus ur gonna end up cutting an inch off... ;( i wonder how sensationals bare and naturAl hair is looks like virgin hair

Posted By: shea_914
Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:41pm
Thank you so much for this. I have a lb. of hair to clean DeadSick

Posted By: neolady22
Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:51pm
what the hell was up with all of those pics

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:52pm
Don't quote it, just report it.

Posted By: HairDivaTx
Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:55pm
Done

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:56pm
That's just rediculous and he/she is posting the dumb pics under different topics...

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:56pm
i did that before-- just really thought it was a darm joke-- a not funny joke

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:58pm
Not at  all...Angry

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 10:03pm
Angry

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 10:06pm
Report Sheila Slick, Blackhonkdown, and NapWeavicons.  All the same people

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by HairDivaTx HairDivaTx wrote:

Report Sheila Slick, Blackhonkdown, and NapWeavicons.  All the same people

Don't forget latrina. AngryAngry

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 10:11pm
Just saw that one.  Ignorance, pure ignorance!

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 10:11pm
where else are they posting-- i cant find them

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 10:15pm
Just ignorant and racist statements about black people and their hair...they're all new members.  Just signed up bout 9:30

Date Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 10:15pm
Oh and posting in random spots...

Posted By: nycapples1
Date Posted: Feb 13 2011 at 9:42pm

are they already dead when we receive the hair or is it possible that they could hatch and become liceConfused

Posted By: K-Lady
Date Posted: Feb 14 2011 at 2:41pm
Thanks for this post!  I really needed the whole tutorial I have some virgin hair in and will need to be prepped before my install on Wed!

Posted By: whynotrockIT
Date Posted: Mar 01 2011 at 11:59am
Great info, but I decided I do not want to do this even if it is cheaper, yuck!

Date Posted: Mar 01 2011 at 8:02pm
Not sure if anyone answered the question- but they are already dead when you get the hair--- what you are looking at are the shells- so you should be fine.  Lice need a live host to survive- and once cut off then there is no live host

Posted By: nycapples1
Date Posted: Mar 02 2011 at 3:48pm
thanks i was getting worried for a sec lol

Posted By: kanye shrug
Date Posted: Mar 04 2011 at 3:26pm
Thank you for taking the time to do a thorough tutorial. 

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Mar 05 2011 at 3:39pm
Excellent demonstration. Had I saw this 5 days ago, I would have surely went for the Raw Hair vs. getting Superior NC. I was afraid of what I would have to do nit hair but as long as I know they arent live, I'll deal to have true curly NC vs. Wavy NC. LOL!!! Great job though. ClapClapClap

Posted By: NexUK
Date Posted: Mar 10 2011 at 5:56pm
Are the nits dead or alive when you receive the hair?
tia xxx

Date Posted: Mar 17 2011 at 12:34pm
I just cleaned all of my hair and plan on installing later.

My question is how can I be sure I got it all clean? I ordered the hair in Jan and all of the bugs in it should be dead, right? Since it can only survive for a short time without a host. I'm just so scared of installing and it not being clean enough. Cry

Date Posted: Mar 17 2011 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by shea_914 shea_914 wrote:

My question is how can I be sure I got it all clean? I ordered the hair in Jan and all of the bugs in it should be dead, right? Since it can only survive for a short time without a host. I'm just so scared of installing and it not being clean enough. Cry

Shea, if you've already cleaned the hair, it should be easy enough for you to check again to see if you missed any.  Look when the hair is dry, you can't see anything when it's wet.

Nits are shells, not live bugs.  There is no danger of contracting lice by installing your hair.Big smile

Congrats for taking on a cleaning, who's hair is it?

Date Posted: Mar 17 2011 at 2:05pm

Originally posted by shea_914 shea_914 wrote:

Shea, if you've already cleaned the hair, it should be easy enough for you to check again to see if you missed any.  Look when the hair is dry, you can't see anything when it's wet.

Nits are shells, not live bugs.  There is no danger of contracting lice by installing your hair.Big smile

Congrats for taking on a cleaning, who's hair is it?

Hug Thanks so much for this tutorial and answering my questions. I got a lb of hair from Indianhairs.com. I love the hair so far.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Mar 24 2011 at 6:44am
Wow, great pictorial Clap

Posted By: brownthickness
Date Posted: Mar 24 2011 at 6:56am
wow,, very good infoClap

Posted By: myhairzmybiz
Date Posted: Mar 24 2011 at 11:24am
great info!

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Mar 29 2011 at 11:35pm
This is really great info, but I had no idea most of this hair had nits, that would completely gross me out if I wasn't aware. Thanks for the info!

Posted By: Yazmin
Date Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 12:02am
I read through this thread a couple of weeks ago thinking, "that will never be me."  Cut to last week, and the Pure Straight hair I ordered from Indique not only had tons of split ends, but it also had nits.  I just cleaned one pack this evening and will do the second tomorrow.  Not how I prefer to spend my time, removing nits, but I'm thankful for this thread because now I know how to. 

Posted By: maclady
Date Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 6:42pm
Great Post!! Thanks Moca! I have 2pc of Wags Raw at my doorstep. Can't say that I am looking forward to removing the nits but I appreciate you so much for taking the time out to create this post. I am going to purchase my tools now!!!

Posted By: taimdaniels
Date Posted: Apr 30 2011 at 5:14pm
-Ick.

-------------
<3

Posted By: **YaKiGurL**
Date Posted: May 05 2011 at 3:48pm
thanks for the help the pics were helpful!

Posted By: drahmafree
Date Posted: May 16 2011 at 2:41pm
great tut!!  very helpful!

Posted By: **YaKiGurL**
Date Posted: May 21 2011 at 11:00pm
I have one question....I just got my BDoggs yesterday, should I do the nit removal first i.e. olive oil and apple cider vinegar or reseal the weft with my aleene's stop fray which takes like 5 days to cure? Please help a sista out! Thanks ya'll

-------------

Date Posted: May 31 2011 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by **YaKiGurL** **YaKiGurL** wrote:

I have one question....I just got my BDoggs yesterday, should I do the nit removal first i.e. olive oil and apple cider vinegar or reseal the weft with my aleene's stop fray which takes like 5 days to cure? Please help a sista out! Thanks ya'll

Ouch Sorry I didn't see this sooner. 

You should clean the hair first.  Sealing after cleaning, washing, and conditioning.

-------------
Genarice in spirit, and concious-mineded

Posted By: realtalktv813
Date Posted: Jun 17 2011 at 4:25pm
I need to clean mine like this

Posted By: trendsetta25
Date Posted: Jul 06 2011 at 3:00pm
Clap Great tutorial!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!! Big smile

-------------
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HairDeLaCreme
Blog: www.hairdelacreme.com
http://hairdelacreme.tumblr.com/

Posted By: magicallyfab
Date Posted: Jul 06 2011 at 4:13pm
THANKS!!!

-------------

Posted By: Noob14
Date Posted: Jul 15 2011 at 7:59pm
oooo gross!!! and sad you got some indique with nits!! I was just gonna ask that. So if i get the relaxed straight will that have nits??? 

I just had in some bobbi boss indi remy..did that have nits???

I had NO idea the hair came with this!! Now, i'm just repulsed!! 

I've still got a lot to learn...

Print Page | Close Window