Forum Name: Cosmetic Surgery
Forum Description: Discussions on Cosmetic Surgery
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=276069
Printed Date: Nov 20 2019 at 1:02pm

Topic: Nose right
Posted By: ohmyhair
Subject: Nose right
Date Posted: Aug 18 2010 at 11:00am
Have anyone used Nose right or know someone that have? I found it on youtube.

From site
How does it work?

African tribes have been reshaping their ears, noses and necks using the most primitive tools for hundreds of years. Utilizing primordial tools, these natives were able to reshape their body parts with great ease. With the technology available today, why can't modern civilization replicate an advanced medical and scientific tool to reshape a less then aesthetic nose? That is exactly what Nose Right has done. With this simple but medically advanced tool, your able to transform your nose to a beautifull slim, smaller nose. You simply wear it for 15 minutes a day, and within two weeks you will notice results and begin to mold your nose to the shape you desire. Cartilage is made up of 75% water, and surgeons and doctors alike all agree that it malleable, able to be shaped. This is the product Rhinoplasty surgeons do not want you to see. Welcome to Noseright.com.

Is it hard to use?

Nose Right is a very simple tool to use. Your Nose Right will come with easy comprehensive instructions. Its never been easier to reshape your nose, and with the medical technology available today, Rhinoplasty is not a requirement to reshape your nose anymore.

Replies:
Posted By: fashionista420
Date Posted: Aug 18 2010 at 12:36pm
I've never heard of this, but I'm a little skeptical.  Even if the product did work to narrow the bridge of the nose, most aa people have bulbous or thick tissue at the tip of the nose.  The shaper can't do anything about that.  Many aa who undergo rhinoplasty have to get some of this bulbous tissue removed along with narrowing the nostrils.  I would just get rhino....

Posted By: HairIam
Date Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 2:50am
Hmm.

Posted By: kimmy89
Date Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 10:06pm
I'm ordering this next week, Its pretty cheap and from what I've read you just need to be REALLY consistent with it to see good results. When I get mine I'll make a diary and post picture updates if it works for me.

Posted By: Alrighty*Then
Date Posted: Dec 23 2010 at 2:30pm

Nose Right- $15   
                                                           Rhinoplasty $6,000+
                                                              Do the Math lol

Posted By: HairGirl203
Date Posted: Dec 23 2010 at 5:13pm
Geek

Posted By: chianneluxor310
Date Posted: Dec 25 2010 at 2:38pm
wow your nose looks much better, I would actually try it :).

Posted By: sxyldy7
Date Posted: Dec 28 2010 at 1:05am
Yes I despised my nose. I have only been using it since mid October, but on Thanksgiving when my family noticed an unquestionable change in my appearance I became consistent with my 1.99 +shipping on amazon.com NOSE RECONSTRUCTIONLOL With anything consistency is key I will probably use it for another month or so. Just try it for 60 days, again consistently. You will be amazed. 

Posted By: chianneluxor310
Date Posted: Dec 29 2010 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by sxyldy7 sxyldy7 wrote:

Yes I despised my nose. I have only been using it since mid October, but on Thanksgiving when my family noticed an unquestionable change in my appearance I became consistent with my 1.99 +shipping on amazon.com NOSE RECONSTRUCTIONLOL With anything consistency is key I will probably use it for another month or so. Just try it for 60 days, again consistently. You will be amazed. 

Can you post your before and after pix? I was wondering where the cartilage ends up lol.

Posted By: breBR3bre
Date Posted: Dec 29 2010 at 9:25pm
I hate my nose too and for the price ima atleast give this a try. Can you post pics?

Posted By: DeliciouslyWeird
Date Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 4:14pm
I don't like my nose either because I feel like it's the reason I'm not as cute as my mom (people have the balls to tell me all the time that she's prettier than me, and she is, but damn ppl are so rude about it!) I have my dads nose which is kind of wide but I don't care about that as much as how long the tip is and how fleshy it is! I wouldn't mind slimming the cartilage but I worry that will further pronounce all that meat lol!

Posted By: DeliciouslyWeird
Date Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by chianneluxor310 chianneluxor310 wrote:

Originally posted by sxyldy7 sxyldy7 wrote:

Can you post your before and after pix? I was wondering where the cartilage ends up lol.

My guess is that it just moves closer together and doesnt really go anywhere but eh what do I know lol.

Posted By: camille07
Date Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 2:48pm
yeahhhhhhhhhhh, i'm not sure why people always think they're special and that everyone else is getting plastic surgery but for $15, you can get the same results. no one is special. stop it. 

Posted By: kaai
Date Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 3:50pm
mmmm My nose is crooked.. I contour it.
if it will make u feel better.. try it
 why not? people r sticking radiance in their noses for 1,000+ to reshape
jessica simpson? remember that bump in her nose? she didnt have surgery..

Posted By: Diva2805
Date Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 8:03pm
pics please

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 1:48pm
bump

my nose is fine but the tip is meaty, i know this thing squeezes the nose 2gether but i dnt want the meat to get squeezed then my nose looks extra pointy

Posted By: lexxxi
Date Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 11:59am
I just order Nose Right from Amazon.  I have a big nose meaty tip and small hum on the bridge.  I will post before and after pics once I receive the device.  Wish me luck!

Posted By: breBR3bre
Date Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 12:00pm
^ Good luck girl!! It sound like we got the same nose problem

Posted By: lovlyautum19
Date Posted: Jan 15 2011 at 5:58pm
sounds promising i read all the reviews. somebody post some pics soon!

Posted By: Lauren.
Date Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 9:23pm
I just ordered it from the official website and i haven't gotten a tracking number............nervous. Confused

Date Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 9:24pm
but i'm going to take a before and after picture if it actually shows up Disapprove

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 3:08pm
Yall! Check this girl out! It looks like it worked for her! She has a Day 1, Day 8, Day 17, and Day 24 video. Her sound quality is bad tho.Geek

There are also other videos on youtube as well about it.

Date Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Lauren. Lauren. wrote:

I just ordered it from the official website and i haven't gotten a tracking number............nervous. Confused

U should have bought it from amazon....it was only 89cents....and total with shipping is like 3 dollars.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 11:22pm
i saw the amazon one, but the brands name was generic. i thought maybe getting the official
product sponsored by the doctor would be a better route.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 11:33pm
^^^^ Many people say there is no difference between the amazon generic and the real nose right. Maybe a different color but still works the same nonethless.

#justsayin

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 9:17am
I'm going to order one from ebay today. And I'll come back in a month and make a review. 

Posted By: ***motema***
Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 4:33am
That's intresting!
I hate my nose because of the hump that it has. Does it help for that, too? It's not the wideness that bothers me (it's rather slim though)...just that ugly hump!

Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 7:45am
Recieved mine in the post this morning, it was very fast delivery. I'm going to try it tonight

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 3:09pm
Geek

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Recieved mine in the post this morning, it was very fast delivery. I'm going to try it tonight

Who u order from?!!

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 12:14pm
A UK ebay member

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 12:20pm
^^^^^
O i was bout to say........Got Dayum!!!!Angry
Mine still aint here!! And I ordered on Friday

I thought you got it from amazon, where I got minez.LOL

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 12:28pm
Yesterday was my first day using it. After 10 mins this sh!t started to feel real uncomfortable. My nose felt like it was burning. I'm using it now and I keep in checking the time to see when the 15mins are up so I can take it off. Feels like my nose is undergoing a rhinoplasty Pinch Giving me a bloody headache

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 12:48pm

Yesterday was my first day using it. After 10 mins this sh!t started to feel real uncomfortable. My nose felt like it was burning. I'm using it now and I keep in checking the time to see when the 15mins are up so I can take it off. Feels like my nose is undergoing a rhinoplasty Pinch Giving me a bloody headache

LOLLOL I was thinking about going longer than the recommended time if I decide to get.Stern Smile bad idea eh-is it that bad? can you breathe normally with it on?

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 2:12pm

You had me scared to use mine.LOL

I just got mine today!
And lemme just say it does not hurt AT FIRST.
But after about 10 mins....its starts to burn a lil, not enough to take it off early tho.
(I have a high tolerance of pain)
I have dents on the side of my nose now (I just took it off 1 minute ago)
And I had no MAJOR trouble breathing with it on.
Not that bad.Smile

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 2:20pm
Yeah it does burn, but i didn't want to take it off. I am determined to do this right. I couldnt breath properly, i guess it really depends on where you place the clip.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:08pm
I tried it again a second time about 2 hours ago.
And the pain was less this time.
Both times I left it on for about 20-25 mins.
Now I cant breath out of my nose with this thing on.....but im not gasping for air like im suffocating.
I wearing mine at the bottom of my nose...........Embarrassed

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:21pm
What about the Nose Up Bridge Straightening system? It has great reviews and they say its more comfy than Nose Right

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 5:53am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Now I cant breath out of my nose with this thing on.....but im not gasping for air like im suffocating.

Me too, but it hurts Cry

Posted By: lexxxi
Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 7:29am

Me too, but it hurts Cry

Open you mouth to breath.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 7:31am

Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 7:44am
I ordered nose right three weeks ago and wore it everyday for 15-30 mins. My nose looks more defined  (i have a wide and flat nose). And nose up/right/huggie is all the same quality product, they just know how to capitalize LOL

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 9:54am
^^^^I agree. I have the nose up.
Its the only one they sell on amazon for like 1 dollar+shipping.
I cant really speak for nose right, even tho I think they are very similar if not the same thing.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 9:56am
I have nose up too, I think they are the same

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 9:56am

Me too, but it hurts Cry
^^^
Have you tried using it a second time???
Does it still hurt??
Mine didnt hurt as much the second time.
How long exactly are you leaving it on???
Maybe you are leaving it on too long.....

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 10:29am
First time I had it on for 40 mins, didn't know it wasn't suppose to be on that long. I was aiming for an hour. Next day I did it for 15 mins. It  hurts after 10mins.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 2:09pm
^^^^

Shocked 40 mins?? Aiming for an hour??

The longest I left mine on was for 25 and I was ready for it to come off.....
      I read somewhere that you shouldnt leave it on more than 25 mins....but idk if that site is legit             (ehow.com)Confused*kanye shrug*

But I do think MAYBE the reason it hurts so bad is because you did TOO much TOO soon....you            introduced it too fast....u know what im talkin bout??

Like when you first start exercising....you start off with 10 minutes, then the next week 15 mins,          then you keep increasing as you feel comfortable, you dont just start off at the highest intensity,        because you increase the chance of hurting yourself.Wink

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 2:09pm
^^^^^Wth happened to my post??!!!Confused

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 3:50pm
I know I thought I read it should be on for 50mins... I was mistaken.
I'm now doing it 15 mins and I won't exceed that time Thumbs Up

I'll check in back with an update in a month.
Good luck ModelessDiva

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 4:01pm
^^^^Thank Ya!!
          Good luck 2 you too!!Big smile
           Dont forget to come back nah......lol
           Ill be updating weekly if not daily........

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 4:41pm

I cant really speak for nose right, even tho I think they are very similar if not the same thing.
Nose right costs less than nose up on amazon Confused

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Really??
Which site are you lookin at.....i dont even see any nose rights on amazon at all.Confused
But mine cost 75c with 2 dollar shipping.
So about 3 dollars total.....so hey, im not complainin.Smile

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 9:29pm

Really??
Which site are you lookin at.....i dont even see any nose rights on amazon at all.Confused
The device costs about $5, you can get a deal for about a $1 but the shipping is anywhere from $2-3
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nose+right&x=0&y=0" rel="nofollow - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nose+right&x=0&y=0

Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 9:46pm

Really??
The device costs about $5, you can get a deal for about a $1 but the shipping is anywhere from $2-3
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nose+right&x=0&y=0" rel="nofollow - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nose+right&x=0&y=0

Yea thats nose up.....that what I got.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2011 at 10:51pm

Really??

Wait, this one 

or this one?

Date Posted: Jan 30 2011 at 12:28am

Really??

Wait, this one 

or this one?

The blue Nose Up......

Date Posted: Jan 30 2011 at 12:35am
Ok, now I am using the nose up contraption 3 times a day (in the mornin, afternoon, and night)
It hurts depending on where I place it (bottom hurts less, the higher I place it it hurts worse)
Still the pain is NOT unbearable....
Bought it on weds, today is sun. 
So am on Day 4.
I leave it on for about 20 mins...
No results yet.........
Says your not supposed to see anything until the 2nd week.

Ill be back.Smile

Date Posted: Jan 31 2011 at 2:34am
Does anyone use this one? Nose up, Bridge Straightening system? 

Date Posted: Jan 31 2011 at 9:29am
Ok, so I have the nose up on now....
It doesnt hurt anymore...
Im leavin it on for 20 mins at the bottom of my nose.......Smile

Ill be back next wednesday with an update, 
That will mark 2 weeks for me.Smile

Date Posted: Feb 01 2011 at 2:35pm
Pinch

Posted By: ~*LolaVonD*~
Date Posted: Feb 01 2011 at 2:41pm
I bought my nose right a week ago...and I just received it in the mail yesterday! Tried it today for 20 mins, and man did the last 5 minutes hurt like (H-E-double hockey sticks LL) lol I cant wait until the 2 week mark....I'll be back to post a reviewWink

Date Posted: Feb 01 2011 at 2:55pm

Pinch

LOL
Lol wats wrong??

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 4:10am

Pinch

LOL
Lol wats wrong??

Hurts Disapprove

Posted By: AstroEngineer
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 9:14am
I just bought it on Amazon too. What's a couple bucks? I don't have high/many/any hopes for it, but I'll give it a shot and before to do before and after photos so I can compare

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 9:51am

Pinch

LOL
Lol wats wrong??

Hurts Disapprove

You just doin 15 mins right??Smile
You not shootin for a hour anymore right.......

I dont see why it could be hurting if your doing it right...*kanye shrug*Confused
I do mine 3x a day for 20mins and it doesnt hurt me none......Embarrassed

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 9:57am
I'm just doing 15mins not exceeding past that time. I don't think I could again if I wanted too.
My nose starts to burn up after 10mins it feels hot and I don't know why.
But I won't give up damn it Approve

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 9:58am

I'm just doing 15mins not exceeding past that time. I don't think I could again if I wanted too.
My nose starts to burn up after 10mins it feels hot and I don't know why.
But I won't give up damn it Approve

You do have the nose UP right??
The blue one......
Just making sure we have the same product.....

Posted By: glamrock
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 10:02am
With all due respect, can't you all just pinch the bridge and tip of your nose between your index and middle finger for 15-20 minutes a day while watching the evening news? The device is marketed on copying the old ancient African molding techniques, why not do the traditional ancient molding technique yourself instead of using a device that may cut off your circulation?

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 10:02am
Yes I have the blue nose up.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 10:07am
Gosh I would really love to see ya'lls progress but I know how sensitive folks are about posting their picture on BHM because people are so immature and insensitive.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 10:09am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Gosh I would really love to see ya'lls progress but I know how sensitive folks are about posting their picture on BHM because people are so immature and insensitive.

I've taking a before pic, and in a month I'll take a after pic and post it.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 10:13am
Originally posted by glamrock glamrock wrote:

With all due respect, can't you all just pinch the bridge and tip of your nose between your index and middle finger for 15-20 minutes a day while watching the evening news? The device is marketed on copying the old ancient African molding techniques, why not do the traditional ancient molding technique yourself instead of using a device that may cut off your circulation?

There are plenty of people that used this without a loss of circulation as a consequence.
So I have no idea what you are talking about or where this is coming from this.Confused

And with all due respect also,
Dont you think if just "pinching your nose" for 20 mins a day worked on its own...
Many people would be attesting of this miracle instead of wasting thousands of dollars on surgery?....

#justsayinCool

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 10:14am

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I've taking a before pic, and in a month I'll take a after pic and post it.

I will be doing this as well Big smile

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 12:11pm

There are plenty of people that used this without a loss of circulation as a consequence.
So I have no idea what you are talking about or where this is coming from this.Confused

Dont you think if just "pinching your nose" for 20 mins a day worked on its own...
Many people would be attesting of this miracle instead of wasting thousands of dollars on surgery?....

#justsayinCool
Applying manual pressure to the nose by pinching the nose between two fingers does work.Smile

ETA: I am not attempting to discredit the result of the device. Im just pointing out that there are tried and true methods for manually shaping certain malleable parts of the body at home that can be an alternative for the people that have mentioned a high level of discomfort while wearing this nose shaping device.

Posted By: tawnygolden
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 12:33pm
I've been looking for a subtle solution to a more refined nose and THIS IS IT
IT REALLY WORKS

I never go in this section but I saw this topic in the "RECENT POSTS" @the top and this heading stuck out at me.

I ordered this product about a month ago from Amazon.com...Yes, the generic one (although I was unaware the was a name brand at the time)

I promptly put it on like the english jibberish directions and illustrations suggestedTongue. I started at 15 minute intervals, 2-3 times a day, and after having it for a month, I wear it probably 1-2 hours in the evening to overnight(for sharper results the next a.m.) It will be very uncomfortable and you'll itch to remove it, but get you'll used to it.The annoyance fades over time, and it hurts less as it breaks down, softens,and shapes the flexible cartilage in the bridge and tip of the nose.

The difference is amazing...my boyfriend keeps saying "I can't believe it really works. That's like magic...etc" He made fun of me when I bought it saying "Isn't that just a padded paper clip?" At 2.99+shipping it's the most expensive paper clip I've ever bought, however it's the least expensive but most impactful beauty treatment to date.
(It's actually engineered WAY more intricately and effectively than it looks!)

I'm pretty sure this is how Rihanna and other celebrities with more pronounced nasal features get a more streamlined look SUBTLY so as to avoid going under the knife (and speculation about doing so...)

TIP: Steam your face with a towel over your head over a constantly steaming pot, or steam mask if you have it  for 10-15 minutes, then wipe your nose w/ astringent and place the clip TIGHTLY on the bridge for 30mns to an hour. After the gym, use the clip. After a shower, use the clip. Basically, any time your body temperature is raised thereby softening your tissues, USE THE CLIP.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by tawnygolden tawnygolden wrote:

I've been looking for a subtle solution to a more refined nose and THIS IS IT
IT REALLY WORKS

I never go in this section but I saw this topic in the "RECENT POSTS" @the top and this heading stuck out at me.

I ordered this product about a month ago from Amazon.com...Yes, the generic one (although I was unaware the was a name brand at the time)

I promptly put it on like the english jibberish directions and illustrations suggestedTongue. I started at 15 minute intervals, 2-3 times a day, and after having it for a month, I wear it probably 1-2 hours in the evening to overnight(for sharper results the next a.m.) It will be very uncomfortable and you'll itch to remove it, but get you'll used to it.The annoyance fades over time, and it hurts less as it breaks down, softens,and shapes the flexible cartilage in the bridge and tip of the nose.

The difference is amazing...my boyfriend keeps saying "I can't believe it really works. That's like magic...etc" He made fun of me when I bought it saying "Isn't that just a padded paper clip?" At 2.99+shipping it's the most expensive paper clip I've ever bought, however it's the least expensive but most impactful beauty treatment to date.
(It's actually engineered WAY more intricately and effectively than it looks!)

I'm pretty sure this is how Rihanna and other celebrities with more pronounced nasal features get a more streamlined look SUBTLY so as to avoid going under the knife (and speculation about doing so...)

TIP: Steam your face with a towel over your head over a constantly steaming pot, or steam mask if you have it  for 10-15 minutes, then wipe your nose w/ astringent and place the clip TIGHTLY on the bridge for 30mns to an hour. After the gym, use the clip. After a shower, use the clip. Basically, any time your body temperature is raised thereby softening your tissues, USE THE CLIP.

Thank you!!! I knew this product wasnt a load of BS.
ClapClapClapStar

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 2:30pm

#justsayinCool
Applying manual pressure to the nose by pinching the nose between two fingers does work.Smile

ETA: I am not attempting to discredit the result of the device. Im just pointing out that there are tried and true methods for manually shaping certain malleable parts of the body at home that can be an alternative for the people that have mentioned a high level of discomfort while wearing this nose shaping device.

I understand.Smile
And this might be a good alternative for the ladies experiencing pain.
This could also benefit people that are unable to get their hands on one.

So Thank You for this because someone will find it helpful!!!!Thumbs UpBig smile

Also....have you tried this method you speak of???
What kind of results did you have??Smile

Posted By: APEX
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 2:55pm
Disapprove Ahww I thought that this product was to be used for relieving nasal congestion.. I'm sure you ladies' all look just fine. God did not make any mistakes when he made us. I hope no one gets a blister on thier nose from all the pressure being put on it. Man you can't be playing around with your face it take a special Plastic surgen that works with skin of color to be able to reshape the nose not something you bought off line. WoW this is Wacko

Posted By: APEX
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 2:59pm
Most stars have an amazing Make-up team to contour features with make-up or have surgery. But this is silly your nose will pop back to the prior shape the extra if it is extra meat has to go somewhere lol 

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 3:32pm

#justsayinCool

I understand.Smile

So Thank You for this because someone will find it helpful!!!!Thumbs UpBig smile

You are welcomeSmile

After coming across this thread last week, I pinched my nose bridge & tip between my index and middle for 20 minutes for three days in a row and I saw a difference.  I can imagine that if a person did it for a 1-3 months, they would see a substantial change. My nose isn't very flat, but I see it looks a tiny bit sharper.

'Nose pinching' is a taboo topic to discuss so you rarely hear people mention it, but it commonly done in African (as mentioned on the home page of the Nose Right website) and Indian cultures and by some Americans of African descent. Throughout my entire life, I have known people that have done it to themselves and also to others (along with head shaping, etc).

If you ask a black/Pan-African person over the age of 65 if they ever heard of people pinching noses to make them more narrow, Im sure that their response will be yes and maybe they will tell you their perspective on whether or not it works too.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 4:23pm

#justsayinCool

I understand.Smile

You are welcomeSmile

After coming across this thread last week, I pinched my nose bridge & tip between my index and middle for 20 minutes for three days in a row and I saw a difference.  I can imagine that if a person did it for a 1-3 months, they would see a substantial change. My nose isn't very flat, but I see it looks a tiny bit sharper.

'Nose pinching' is a taboo topic to discuss so you rarely hear people mention it, but it commonly done in African (as mentioned on the home page of the Nose Right website) and Indian cultures and by some Americans of African descent. Throughout my entire life, I have known people that have done it to themselves and also to others (along with head shaping, etc).

If you ask a black/Pan-African person over the age of 65 if they ever heard of people pinching noses to make them more narrow, Im sure that their response will be yes and maybe they will tell you their perspective on whether or not it works too.

Hmmmmm interesting!Lamp
I have never hear of this until you just mentioned it...
Do you have any links???Smile

Head shaping!!!????Shocked
What in the world?Confused

Posted By: tawnygolden
Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by APEX APEX wrote:

Disapprove Ahww I thought that this product was to be used for relieving nasal congestion.. I'm sure you ladies' all look just fine. God did not make any mistakes when he made us. I hope no one gets a blister on thier nose from all the pressure being put on it. Man you can't be playing around with your face it take a special Plastic surgen that works with skin of color to be able to reshape the nose not something you bought off line. WoW this is Wacko

^Not informed/helpful. Please disregard.

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by tawnygolden tawnygolden wrote:

^Not informed/helpful. Please disregard.

^^^Exactly why I just ignored that post.Clap
Wink

Date Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by ***motema*** ***motema*** wrote:

That's intresting!
I hate my nose because of the hump that it has. Does it help for that, too? It's not the wideness that bothers me (it's rather slim though)...just that ugly hump!

Sorry I must have missed this..
I can honestly say IDK.
I have no idea...sorry I couldnt help.
Maybe you should google "nose right" and see if other people might have the same issue as you......
Hope you find what youre looking for!!Big smile

Date Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 3:59am

Sleepy

Date Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 4:03am
I may be jumping the gun but I think I'm starting to see results. Just slightly though. My nose looks a little narrower not as wide, and it's only been a week. So I'm definitely sticking this out for a month. Woohoo Cool

Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 1:10pm
Why are ppl so catty in this thread? Seriously the product is harmless (and less than $5)  and ppl like me are seeing results, so wuts the big deal?Geek

Date Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by *M. Gurl * *M. Gurl * wrote:

Why are ppl so catty in this thread? Seriously the product is harmless (and less than $5)  and ppl like me are seeing results, so wuts the big deal?Geek

Werd.Ermm

Date Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 4:10pm
I just got mine in the mail today. Shipping was quick, I seriously just ordered it like 2 days ago from Amazon, and bam it's here. I left it on for 30 minutes and I guess I'll do that daily for 2-3 weeks and see what happens.

It was only a couple of bucks so I figure no big lost if it doesn't work.

ETA: Question, I really hate the bridge part of my nose. I mean it's so flat, I don't have one. I tried putting the device there and since I basically lack a bridge, it just fell off. Is it intended only for the nasal area or can it work on redefining the bridge too?

Date Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 4:53pm
To answer your question Idk.....not to sure.

BUT....
Before you put it ANYWHERE....make sure you get a kleenex and wipe your nose off and make sure its not greasy.......or it wont stay put ANYWHERE.........
I had to do that a couple times for it to stay on the bottom of my nose....it makes the grip better.

Then try......sorry I couldnt help.Ouch

Posted By: ***motema***
Date Posted: Feb 04 2011 at 7:15am

Originally posted by ***motema*** ***motema*** wrote:

That's intresting!

Sorry I must have missed this..
I can honestly say IDK.
I have no idea...sorry I couldnt help.
Maybe you should google "nose right" and see if other people might have the same issue as you......
Hope you find what youre looking for!!Big smile

Thanks anyway

Date Posted: Feb 04 2011 at 1:00pm

To answer your question Idk.....not to sure.

BUT....
Before you put it ANYWHERE....make sure you get a kleenex and wipe your nose off and make sure its not greasy.......or it wont stay put ANYWHERE.........
I had to do that a couple times for it to stay on the bottom of my nose....it makes the grip better.

Then try......sorry I couldnt help.Ouch

Thanks for the tip!

Date Posted: Feb 04 2011 at 2:07pm
^^Youre both welcome.Tongue

Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 9:56am
Does anybody have a problem of the nose right making their nose drip (tmi, I know)
It always happens--even if I'm perfectly fine before hand, or even blow the heck out of my nose--it starts dripping the minute I clamp on.

Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 10:33am
Originally posted by AstroEngineer AstroEngineer wrote:

Does anybody have a problem of the nose right making their nose drip (tmi, I know)
It always happens--even if I'm perfectly fine before hand, or even blow the heck out of my nose--it starts dripping the minute I clamp on.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!Dead    *raises hand*

MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE THIS EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!!!!Angry

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!

I HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF LIKE EVERY 5 MINUTES AND BLOW MY NOSE!!!!!Thumbs Down

ITS ANNOYING!!!Sleepy 

I FIGURED IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE REALLY COLD WEATHER.....Unhappy

Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 11:30am
LOL, okay, I thought it was just me!

I guess it's normal then? It seems no matter how much I try to blow and blow and blow before hand, it still happens. It wouldn't be so irritating but I just got a new piercing right below my nose and worried the drippings might infect it so I'm constantly having to remove the clamp, blow, wipe, rub alcohol and reclamp.

Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 11:34am

LOLLOL Yes I have that problem too

Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 11:58am
LOLStern Smile

Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 9:33pm
I think I found a fix to the nose dipping issue; if you lay down on your back while wearing it--it eliminates the problem!
I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier.

Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 9:39pm

I think I found a fix to the nose dipping issue; if you lay down on your back while wearing it--it eliminates the problem!
I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier.

Yahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Big smile

I will try this!!

Good Job AstroEngineer!!!ClapClap

Print Page | Close Window