Print Page | Close Window

Am i over reacting ? my family aint shiet ...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=273156
Printed Date: Aug 21 2018 at 6:48am

Topic: Am i over reacting ? my family aint shiet ...
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: Am i over reacting ? my family aint shiet ...
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:00am
A bit of a precursor before i say anything.

When I was a young (had to be before the first grade) boy, my daddy told me the only person from his/our family i should trust is my grandma, everyone else aint sh*t. He said my cousins and there parents werent sh*t. he said there offspring might not be nigggas now, but they will be later and ultimately not sh*t. and if i know whats good for me, not to associate with them, specifically anyone who's family tree stems from my grandmothers sister (his aunt) vagina.

he also took painstaking steps for me not to be around any of them.

so fast forward to last week. my cousin (on my step moms side, this guy is like a big bro to me) says he ran into one of my other cousins who i shouldn't associate with (dont really know him, nor do i even know how my cousin knows him) and he asked him to fix his pc for 50 bucks. he said if the pc cant be fixed, please recover data off the hard drive.

So i get the laptop, and it smells like burnt plastic. the lcd screen is scorched on all sides, and the power connector looks melted. the pc wont turn on. i opened it up, and i guess something over heated in it. its probably best to just buy a new one. 

i took the hard drive, and it seems corrupt, windows wants to reformat it.  i did my magic, and ran a program called getdataback on it, and got everything back.

whats the problem ? THIS IS NOT MY COUSINS LAPTOP, EITHER HE IS FCUKING THIS GUYS POOR WIFE, OR ITS STOLEN. theres several spreadsheets with socials and credit card numbers of this family. google says they live in miami. maybe he brought it from a garage sale ? maybe he found it in the garbage ? i dont know, but my daddy warned me 20 years ago, this day would come.

theres pics in the my pictures folder of an obvious white family, and i know for a fact know one from my family is this light. and why on gods earth would you put pics of your vagina, in the same folder as pics of your kids ? nasty and messy at the same time ...

Replies:
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:01am
how do i wipe my finger prints off this thing ? would i be wrong if i wiped 0's to the hard drive and gave it back and told them i couldnt help them ? yea i saved the nasty pics to my hard drive, so what ?

should i tell my cousin what i found, and what is he dawwwin ? maybe he is in cohoots with my other cousin and he has been infected with niggga.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:03am
Wow

ETA: take a rag and some spray of whatever kind and wipe it down, all of it. Try to wipe that hard drive clean otherwise u could be aiding a felony (depending on what he does with it)and give it back to him with clothes on or in a cloth, whatever

Why are people still dumb enough to save their info like that on their pc? They havent seen a stolen identity prevention service commercial b4? Confused

Posted By: stacks
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:15am
Lmao at "infected with niggga"

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:17am
I would say i could not recover anything. If anything don't give them the info.

Posted By: BlkQueen
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:18am
Lmfaoooo bunz youre highlarious

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:20am
throw it in the trash, wipe your prints off every single inch of that laptop while wearing gloves.

Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:20am
I would call the police

Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:27am
Am I wrong if I say to give him the laptop with all the data recovered and either

a) blackmail him for $1,000
b) tip off the po-po

?

Of course if you do a, I'd make sure there wasnt a papertrail...then eventually do B.

Posted By: sxcnodoubt
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:28am
You were hardheaded! Daddy warned you,.....20 years ago!

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:30am
Originally posted by sxcnodoubt sxcnodoubt wrote:

You were hardheaded! Daddy warned you,.....20 years ago!
LOL

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:36am
I would not recover ish, wipe your prints clean.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:41am
He probably found it in the trash or something. the family must have tossed it not knowing that their hard drive is still intact....just be like u can't do anything....sorry....and be gone

Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lmao

you and your stories bunz

don't give them any info you recovered

and delete the nasty pics.............

Confused

Posted By: binky622
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 12:38pm
now u know from personal experience

Posted By: Natural Lady
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 12:45pm
Tell him you couldn't recover it.

Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

now u know from personal experience

aye baye baye ?

Posted By: saxssyvixen29
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 12:49pm
Sigh...
Just do like some of the ladies said and clean your prints and give it back to your cousin.

Posted By: STricky
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 2:02pm
Steal everything so you can feel closer to your family. Black people need to stick together.

Posted By: TooBlessed
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 2:08pm
change all the numbers around or delete them and then give it back to him (after you've wiped your prints).

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 2:09pm
dude...either you tell them to leave you the f alone or you better call the police, before you become involved in this.

My brothers friend once asked me to format about 3 iphones... I'm like what? where did you buy them? they said, we found it. I locked it up, and told them nothing could be done.

Posted By: binky622
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by saxssyvixen29 saxssyvixen29 wrote:

Sigh...
Just do like some of the ladies said and clean your prints and give it back to your cousin.

Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 2:11pm
BLACKMAIL.

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 2:21pm
Wipe it and KIM before you run into "bad children pictures" as well and are on the 9oclock news for more than 1 felony

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 2:23pm

socials and credit card numbers dude turn it in to the police or dump it youre an accessory...id theft/fraud who knows what else. pops was right.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 4:13pm
lol
can't believe I didn't post in this thread. Must have been during my 3 year hiatus.

I'd write 0s, wipe my prints, and start listening to my daddy.

(now we can be banned together bunz)

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 4:22pm
lol

Posted By: sweetskul
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 4:29pm
i laughed so hard 

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 4:49pm
lmao

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 4:52pm
saving someone's private pics is kinda disgusting.
especially when it was likely stolen from them in the first place.
I don't have anything else to add.

I guess ya fam really ain't sh*t.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

how do i wipe my finger prints off this thing ? would i be wrong if i wiped 0's to the hard drive and gave it back and told them i couldnt help them ? yea i saved the nasty pics to my hard drive, so what ?

should i tell my cousin what i found, and what is he dawwwin ? maybe he is in cohoots with my other cousin and he has been infected with nig .

i'M DONE WITH YOUCryLOL

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 5:24pm
Bunzzzzz

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 8:36pm
what did you do?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 8:40pm
Bunz is too funny LOL

Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 8:42pm
I know right.
He's asking for updates in the other thread but not telling us anything in this one lol

Posted By: sweetskul
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 8:43pm
came back to say mi dead 2 coochieclaat mi haffi tell smaddy di story 

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:09pm
I dont like no phuck shyt like that, do not involve me in your BS.

I would give him back that janky azz stolen laptop and tell him no info could be recovered, after I wiped down with rubbing alcohol with gloves and tell that ninja dont involve me in no bs again.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:55pm
LMAO. Who's to say you'll be able to wipe down all of your prints? Have you ever been arrested? Are your digits in the system? I'd erase everything on the hard drive and give it back and say there was nothing there to be found (if that makes sense). You don't want shyt that you had nothing to do with come back and haunt you.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:22pm
is this story even true? I want to know what you did!
do you talk to those cousins of yours or did you learned a lesson?

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:14am
bunz purposefully avoiding this thread doe Geek

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:41am
lol @ this 4 year old thread and bunz we need closure.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:23am
i barely remember this. i have so many more outlandish stories i never post, and will probably forget from getting old. im like a haitian seinfeld.

anyway i told my cousin, the one thats not a Brotha that im cool with, the pc was fried and come pick it up. my cousin thats a Brotha never bothered ( i dont talk to him, he's never been to my house), i never deleted the pics off my pc. why would i ? nudes is nudes.

i still have the hard drive in my bin of dead hard drives here. i threw away the laptop. i think the laptop is owned by a lawyer. how did my cousin get the laptop, ill never know.

Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i barely remember this. i have so many more outlandish stories i never post, and will probably forget from getting old. im like a haitian seinfeld.

anyway i told my cousin, the one thats not a Brotha that im cool with, the pc was fried and come pick it up. my cousin thats a Brotha never bothered ( i dont talk to him, he's never been to my house), i never deleted the pics off my pc. why would i ? nudes is nudes.

i still have the hard drive in my bin of dead hard drives here. i threw away the laptop. i think the laptop is owned by a lawyer. how did my cousin get the laptop, ill never know.

hmm...
(I wanna say something but I like youLOL)

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by stacks stacks wrote:

Lmao at "infected with nig "
Yeah that had me buggin too...

Posted By: smartgirl88
Date Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:26pm
give that sh*t back, take yo money and mind yo bizness

Print Page | Close Window