Print Page | Close Window

Women with Guts or Muffin tops.

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Keep IT REAL!
Forum Description: Say What you Want to Say, but Keep IT REAL!
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=256502
Printed Date: Dec 19 2018 at 3:44am


Topic: Women with Guts or Muffin tops.
Posted By: Latefreight
Subject: Women with Guts or Muffin tops.
Date Posted: Apr 30 2010 at 3:34pm
Ok here's the question; Does it matter if your woman has gut or muffin top? Does it matter in the bedroon as well. Ladies how do you hide yours if you have one?



Replies:
Posted By: Latefreight
Date Posted: Apr 30 2010 at 9:00pm
Ha ha omg, yes that is. I guess it's all about confidence showing something like that. Funny


Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: May 01 2010 at 11:30pm
That's not confidance, it's tacky.  I understand not being in perfect shape, but dress to your body type, whatever it may be. 


Posted By: FKwithmypimpin
Date Posted: May 02 2010 at 2:30pm
A little muffin top, I dont think matters to most guys as long as you dress according to body type. The girl in that pic just needs to go up a size in jeans

But if you have a gut...I'd say lose it, you lose attractiveness when your waist isnt small and you have a stomach


Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 2:56pm
Hell yea it matters.. But if you happen to have one and I still talk to you anyways be secure with yourself.. There's nothing worst than a woman who isn't secure with her body.. Runs everytime the light turns on  etc etc


Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: May 05 2010 at 10:58am
if you dress to your size that you will look far more attractive than dressing in too tight clothing




Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: May 06 2010 at 6:32am
Originally posted by FKwithmypimpin FKwithmypimpin wrote:

A little muffin top, I dont think matters to most guys as long as you dress according to body type. The girl in that pic just needs to go up a size in jeans

But if you have a gut...I'd say lose it, you lose attractiveness when your waist isnt small and you have a stomach
It does matter.  I'm sure you haven't spoken to most guys.  Why is it that only one man has commented on this thread?
 
If you ask men if they'd rather have a woman with a Beyonce body or a Sherri Shepherd body type, I'm pretty sure they'd rather have the Beyonce Body laying next to them at night


Posted By: FKwithmypimpin
Date Posted: May 06 2010 at 2:18pm
I dont mean a Sherri Shephard gut that is extreme, but I doubt the girl in that pic would be disgusting to men, she just needs to buy a bigger size


Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: May 07 2010 at 3:49am
Most of the men that I know would prefer a woman that was happy with herself.You can be a size perfect, and have so many issues that a guy won't want to touch you at night.....


Posted By: pulchergirl
Date Posted: May 07 2010 at 2:33pm
at a "Sherri Shephard gut"


Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: May 08 2010 at 10:17am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Most of the men that I know would prefer a woman that was happy with herself.You can be a size perfect, and have so many issues that a guy won't want to touch you at night.....


ITA


Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: May 23 2010 at 1:50am
It's very common here in San Antonio. Women don't even try to hide it. They wear low cut skinny  jeans with crop tops and just let the fat show. (one girl had  tattoos on the fat that was hanging over her belt)They wear light colored shirts which only make it more obvious. SKINNY mexican women and young girls that havent even had kids have 3" of fat hanging over their jeans . It's weird to see skinny ppl with such a fat midsection.
It's the norm here and these chicks still get dates so guess they feel no reason to do anything about it. Must be genetic as well.


Posted By: Miss_Jazzey1
Date Posted: May 24 2010 at 2:55pm
^^^ so true.  i'll see women with stomachs hanging to the ground and have a man.  i don't get it but like the old saying goes there is some1 for everyone.


Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: May 25 2010 at 9:21am
Well, for me, I don't have a gut and, to be honest, I don't want my man to have one either..


Posted By: prettyplump04
Date Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 2:30pm
Im a big girl but very attractive and shapely. I admit a have a gut but I think having a big shapely butt and nice looking face cancels that out lol. Have no prob finding a dude...


Posted By: uglyreality
Date Posted: Jul 07 2010 at 8:51pm
i see muffin tops all the time and usually the girls pull there belts extra tight, which makes it look even worse, so not cute Confused


Posted By: kizzie81
Date Posted: Jul 15 2010 at 10:25am
I dont have a gut or a muffin top.
However Ive seen girls with them because they dont wear the appriopriate attire.
I feel that if you a a thick girl you should wear close that fram you nicely.  I see girls who are small but have their bellys hanging to their toes and they think its cute.  but at the end of the day guys will sleep with anything...Stern%20Smile
 
 


Posted By: Amber828via619
Date Posted: Aug 03 2010 at 1:15am
I say tummy tuck! If your a thick girl and its all solid it looks nice. In this state they look like the michelin man, they have more rolls then Thanksgiving dinner. The one thing I will give them they have no shame Their very confident in their two tons of fun chins swinging this way and that.  


Posted By: onechase
Date Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

if you dress to your size that you will look far more attractive than dressing in too tight clothing




Posted By: ajackson17
Date Posted: Aug 24 2010 at 3:53am
Some guys are attracted to that as well, so its not like they would just go for anything. I admit to being attracted to chubby chicks as well especially with a cute face to add. IDK but I do see some women who work out all the time and susie who is chubby that doesn't work out continually to get men because she appealing to them and she has confidence.


Posted By: jazzybella89
Date Posted: Dec 23 2010 at 10:26pm
Dang some of yall just aint hold back no feelings at all...smh..insensitivity....
In my opinion body types shouldnt really matter, it should be about the personality and the way they present themselves cuz at the end of the day, you can be beyonce but you can also be the biggest mailto:b!#@h" rel="nofollow - b!#@h that walks the planet!! U can have a preference but at the same time yall aint gta bash the ones you DONT prefer.....


Posted By: lollypop036
Date Posted: Dec 26 2010 at 6:55am
thank god i dont look like that


Posted By: graceful_aka
Date Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 1:58pm
Muffin tops disappear when you're naked. 


Posted By: missbueno
Date Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 5:59pm
my best friend has one..and she stays pulling dudes..but hers is solid tho not jiggly...not tryna be rude, just honest


Posted By: Ikasuu
Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:46pm
I think its how you carry it....as long as you dont walk around looking like
 
 
 
 
 
you should be fine....and i think there are those shapewear things that can hide it for ya


Posted By: Blkbuttafly77
Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:46pm
As quiet as its kept, a lot of men are into big girls...muffin tops, gut or what have you!! I'm a size 6 and I know many attractive guys that look way past the body type.  It's so interesting to here men cheat on their ideal in shape girl for the quote on quote, overweight "fat" girl. Puh-leeze!!! For most men size does not matter! At the end of the day, if your confident, happy and healthy enough to run to save your own life....what someone eles thinks doesn't matter!


Posted By: solo
Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Ikasuu Ikasuu wrote:

I think its how you carry it....as long as you dont walk around looking like
 
 
 
 
 
you should be fine....and i think there are those shapewear things that can hide it for ya

LOL


Posted By: solo
Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:50pm
LOL
Originally posted by Snookie Snookie wrote:

Originally posted by prettyplump04 prettyplump04 wrote:

Im a big girl but very attractive and shapely. I admit a have a gut but I think having a big shapely butt and nice looking face cancels that out lol. Have no prob finding a dude...




Cry


Posted By: Addicted
Date Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:54pm
my muffin top appears when i sit down, when i'm standing my stomach appears flat. I dont wear clingy tops and i'm guilty of placing my bag on my lap when i sit down.
 
again when i lay flat my stomach appears flat soo i guess im good.


Posted By: AllMixedUp88
Date Posted: Feb 14 2011 at 10:02am
lose weight... starve yourself?


Posted By: K-Lady
Date Posted: Feb 28 2011 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

Originally posted by Ikasuu Ikasuu wrote:

I think its how you carry it....as long as you dont walk around looking like
 
 
 
 
 
you should be fine....and i think there are those shapewear things that can hide it for ya

LOL
 
 
See this is what is not cute! There are many ways to be sexy without just looking plain nasty!  Wear appropriate clothes that compliment your body! This does not compliment her..
 
Now as my weight has gone up and down I have experienced the muffin thing... but I dressed appropriately and even my lingerie was sexy without revealing my temporary bulge.   I wouldn't dare leg my girl walk out with that on.. it takes a friend to let you know .."girl don't put that on..."Shocked


Posted By: iLoveMrCortez
Date Posted: Mar 03 2011 at 10:54pm
you can tell girls that used to be thin and got big cuz they still wear the clothes they wore back in their skinny days. she still hasnt made that mental adjustment that she's differently shaped now


Posted By: starliteboo
Date Posted: Mar 03 2011 at 11:01pm
I have a slight muffin top and my boyfriend has no problem with it, at times he will grab it LOL telling me I got alot of extra loving LOL. As long as your muggin top isnt slipping out all over the place then I dont see a problem with having a little extra "loving" around the mid section


Posted By: Nic
Date Posted: Mar 05 2011 at 6:33pm
I don't have a muffin top and a big gut. And I never will. That ish is not sexy to me. I love how a flat tummy looks in clothes and I work hard to keep it tight.

Some men don't care. Some do. For me,it's not about a man but my personal preference.


Posted By: Tantrum
Date Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 3:31am
Muffin top is created by improper fitting clothes. Ill fitting clothing is never ok.


Posted By: EbonyE
Date Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 3:56am
 
 
 
That ain't a muffin top, thats a damn bakery and it ain't going no where. She bogus as hell. 


Posted By: karkar28
Date Posted: Dec 25 2011 at 7:20pm
i agree


Posted By: Lemoncake
Date Posted: Feb 06 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Blkbuttafly77 Blkbuttafly77 wrote:

As quiet as its kept, a lot of men are into big girls...muffin tops, gut or what have you!! I'm a size 6 and I know many attractive guys that look way past the body type.  It's so interesting to here men cheat on their ideal in shape girl for the quote on quote, overweight "fat" girl. Puh-leeze!!! For most men size does not matter! At the end of the day, if your confident, happy and healthy enough to run to save your own life....what someone eles thinks doesn't matter!


Healthy enough to run to save your own life

I dont know why but this was funny to me . I agree with your post though...even tho im waaay late    


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Feb 10 2012 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Lemoncake Lemoncake wrote:

Originally posted by Blkbuttafly77 Blkbuttafly77 wrote:

As quiet as its kept, a lot of men are into big girls...muffin tops, gut or what have you!! I'm a size 6 and I know many attractive guys that look way past the body type.  It's so interesting to here men cheat on their ideal in shape girl for the quote on quote, overweight "fat" girl. Puh-leeze!!! For most men size does not matter! At the end of the day, if your confident, happy and healthy enough to run to save your own life....what someone eles thinks doesn't matter!


Healthy enough to run to save your own life

I dont know why but this was funny to me . I agree with your post though...even tho im waaay late    
LOLword, it reminds me of Precious running with the bucket of chickenLOLLOL

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 6:32am
Originally posted by Latefreight Latefreight wrote:

Ok here's the question; Does it matter if your woman has gut or muffin top? Does it matter in the bedroon as well. Ladies how do you hide yours if you have one?
apparently in my house it doesnt matter....do i try to hide mine? the heck for...i aint out to impress anybody but me. i mean i want a 6pack like the rest of'em but it'll happen when it happens. Mr. ICE aint complaning...even though i aint tryna impress him neither.LOL


-------------


Posted By: KrooK1804
Date Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 3:34am
It matters... SOMETIMES. Everybody has their preferences. It also really depends on how big the gut is. Most muffin tops I see is due to sheer denial that she needs to up the damn pants size! 


But, as for the bedroom, for that same reason, it usually is less of an issue. Once her body doesn't seem like it's trying to make a jailbreak over the top of her waistline it is much better! The female form is a beautiful thing. Most women look way better naked anyway... so it shouldn't be an issue.

The most important thing, though, is that she feels comfortable with HERSELF. Nothing is a bigger turn off than having to convince the person you WERE attracted to that they're attractive! Unconfident, insecure people have an unrivaled talent for killing the mood...



Posted By: kellbells
Date Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Latefreight Latefreight wrote:

Ok here's the question; Does it matter if your woman has gut or muffin top? Does it matter in the bedroon as well. Ladies how do you hide yours if you have one?

A bit of a muffin top is ok, just as long as it's not hanging down to your knees (I know some like it like that).


Posted By: AriesBabe09
Date Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by KrooK1804 KrooK1804 wrote:

It matters... SOMETIMES. Everybody has their preferences. It also really depends on how big the gut is. Most muffin tops I see is due to sheer denial that she needs to up the damn pants size! 


But as for the bedroom, for that same reason, it usually is less of an issue. Once her body doesn't seem like it's trying to make a jailbreak over the top of her waistline it is much better! The female form is a beautiful thing. Most women look way better naked anyway... so it shouldn't be an issue.

The most important thing, though, is that she feels comfortable with HERSELF. Nothing is a bigger turn off than having to convince the person you WERE attracted to that they're attractive! Unconfident, insecure people have an unrivaled talent for killing the mood...

 
YEP!


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:25am
Once her body doesn't seem like it's trying to make a jailbreak over the top of her waistline it is much better!


lol @ jailbreak tho

lmao.



Posted By: CaramelRose
Date Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:16pm
Men like model chicks.If a woman is plus size,he is not gonna wanna be seen with her.That is why men cheat.


Posted By: moarsauce
Date Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:50am
it shouldnt matter



Print Page | Close Window