Forum Name: Wigs
Forum Description: Discussions on Wigs.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=247797
Printed Date: Oct 17 2017 at 8:14am

Topic: Random Wig Thoughts
Posted By: Miss ViVi
Subject: Random Wig Thoughts
Date Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 7:15pm
Why not, every other section has oneLOL.

Anyone see the "sweepstakes" hairsisters has going on?

Replies:
Posted By: nikietc
Date Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Miss ViVi Miss ViVi wrote:

Anyone see the "sweepstakes" hairsisters has going on?

whaaa? *clicks over to hairsisters*

Date Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 8:01pm
Hairsisters needs to re-stock quick, I'm tired of everything I want being out of stock/backorder

Posted By: Tira
Date Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 10:10pm
I'm itching to buy more hair, but I've been trying to cut back. It's only March and I've bought maybe 6. I was drooling over Holly Robinson's hair on Celebrity Apprentice, so now I want my big and curly back. I've been rocking Tammy lately. 

Posted By: maille
Date Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 10:40pm

Went to hairsisters, but did not see any sweepstakes. So, what is it exactly? I want in lol

Date Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by maille maille wrote:

Went to hairsisters, but did not see any sweepstakes. So, what is it exactly? I want in lol

you have to buy $50 worth of products in order to get an entry. Ermm then they randomly draw a name. Ermm

Posted By: Im_A_Diva
Date Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 11:54pm
*while wearing wig*

I hope this wind stop blowingAngry

Posted By: Dimples7777
Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 1:05pm
Do you think Rockytrading has given them a little competition? Question

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 2:39pm
I spend about 25/month on a new half wig...which comes out to 300/year.

So really, it'd be more economical to buy one nice lace wig that will last me more than a year. But...I already know I'm lazy and I'd never learn how to make it look real, especially since I wouldn't want to glue/tape it on.

Better to stick with my cheap wigs...I think...for now.

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 3:02pm
I have a few dumb questions guys

With the full lace human hair wig, can you get it refurbish? The hair is gonna shed, can you get the edges or the bald spots filled it?

Who does the refurbishing? and can I buy a used human lace wig from someone and get it refurbished? how much?

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 6:47pm
Jersey City has some of the worst synthetic lace fronts I've ever seen. Every chick has the Frankenstein hairline. The hair will be matted to death and they dont care. And the scary thing is that a lot of the beauty supply stores in my area apply them. I watched the lady doing it once, and I wanted to scream out "baby hair! baby hair!" Ugh, it was a mess. And they pay 30 bucks for the application!

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 7:10pm

I have a few dumb questions guys

With the full lace human hair wig, can you get it refurbish? The hair is gonna shed, can you get the edges or the bald spots filled it?

Who does the refurbishing? and can I buy a used human lace wig from someone and get it refurbished? how much?

Did you try posting this in the Lace Front Newbie section?

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Dimples7777 Dimples7777 wrote:

Do you think Rockytrading has given them a little competition? Question
  I'm sure they have, plus their practices doesn't help their case much either

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by nikietc nikietc wrote:

you have to buy $50 worth of products in order to get an entry. Ermm then they randomly draw a name. Ermm

Yea its nothing spectacular, it just made me laugh.  I sure didn't see that coming

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 9:13pm
Just got my new wig from ups...modu tm-153. I like it...I think it'll have to grow on me a little bit though. It's a good every day wig.

Now I kind of want to order something long...I don't usually have the balls to rock wigs that are way different from my hair (ie long or straight). But it might be fun.

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 9:24pm
I think I'll wear Ballencia for that wedding

Posted By: MizzBrit
Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 9:48pm
i want somthing new

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by MizzBrit MizzBrit wrote:

i want somthing new

That's what makes wigs so addictive for me, just like that you can get a new look, a new style.

Posted By: Dimples7777
Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 10:15pm

Originally posted by MizzBrit MizzBrit wrote:

i want somthing new

That's what makes wigs so addictive for me, just like that you can get a new look, a new style.

Especially experimenting w/colors.  When I was younger, my natural hair was dry and damaged by hair color.  You can wear a wig without the risk.   

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 10:37pm
This wig is an abomination!!!!! Why she playin?

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 10:53pm
Wow

Posted By: columbian queen
Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 11:34pm
Tira I pray that I never see anyone wearing that wig in person.  Confused

Date Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Tira Tira wrote:

This wig is an abomination!!!!! Why she playin?

you know dat guh hur is booteeful! don't be hatin! LOL

Date Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 12:15am
I am so ashamed. I bought about 20 wigs since the beginning of the year and I have not worn one yet. Dead. I have braids and I hate them. I had to sneak a couple of packages in the house and hide them so my husband don't see them. This is terrible, but I want them soooo baad.

Posted By: gdrea33
Date Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 9:23am
ITA.  I want to try new colors and bigger hair.  I am soooo tempted to get the Born Free Kelly HW in 1B/33.  Its sooo sexy but HUGE. I know that color isn't too bold but I've been playing it safe with color 1.  I used to have CL red hair and I'm tempted to buy my next wig with red highlights.  

Date Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 4:28pm
I need to just go on ahead and buy Tammy while it's on sale...I think I'll get two actually.

Date Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 5:29pm
I want to do lighter colors for the summer....but that would mean I would have to buy more hairEvil%20Smile since my wigs are either 1B/30s or 2s.

Date Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 6:43pm

I want to lighten my own hair to a combination of 6/27/30, but that will mean for me to buy all new half wigs. Disapprove No money

Posted By: Ms.PSoSexxi
Date Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 8:13pm
i mean why dont u ladies try using fabric dye do research on how to make synthetic wigs a different color without damaging it

Date Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 8:24pm
I didn't know you could do that. wow

Ok then, I am gonna do my reseach.

Thanks Ms Psosexxi

Date Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Ms.PSoSexxi Ms.PSoSexxi wrote:

i mean why dont u ladies try using fabric dye do research on how to make synthetic wigs a different color without damaging it

You will not keep me from buying more hairAngryLOL

But yea, I do have a few wigs I wanna do that to...just haven't gotten around to it yet

Date Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 10:33pm
I just stumbled upon America next top model. There is a black girl with big hair(I think it's Alesia. I want that hair.

The lack girl on American Idol needs to do SOMETHING about those wigs, half- wig or whatever she has.

I am wanting this hair so bad. Here it is, beautiful, just sharing:
http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/LargerImage.php?id=12429" rel="no follow - http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/LargerImage.php?id=12429

Posted By: Bosinse
Date Posted: Mar 18 2010 at 11:45am
I said I wasn't going to buy anymore wigs until I sold some of the ones I already. I just can't get around to making a sales post though.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2010 at 3:53pm
I found the wig I want....but they don't have it in the color I want

Date Posted: Mar 18 2010 at 10:11pm
I'm fighting the urge to buy 3 wigs right now..

Posted By: carrie
Date Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 10:13am
Are people starring at my hairline as much as I THINK they are....

Posted By: Ipanema
Date Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 11:49am
I'm really loving this wig.  I'm going to get two more of the exact same one because I want to wear this look every day. 

And why is it so hard to find headband wigs?  I like the way they frame my face.

Also, I don't care if anyone suspects I'm wearing a wig.  Stare at the top of my head you want, creep.  I'm not embarrassed.

Date Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 6:00pm
I love Vanessa wigs, but they never look the same out of the pack as they do on the mannequin. I bought La Jesty today, and it's shorter. I like it, the hair is awesome, and Vanessa makes the PERFECT #2....I know Im just going to have to work with it. I'm sure it'll be ok. 

Date Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 7:07pm

Thanks Ms Psosexxi

NP I had bought a wig for 5 bugs a lace front it was this hot light blonde I found a thread on dying it to make it black jus dnt have a place I cld buy fabric dye to do so.. HTH

Date Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 7:09pm
Heres a thought U Know the Hafl wigs with "LACE" Why cldnt they jus dye the lace a nice light color to blend with my real hair! why dont they make more freggin looks! I want a half wig that allow me to make parts that way I dont have to leave alot of hair out..

Date Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 7:22pm
 I wish this human hair wig was wayyyy cheaper!

Posted By: MizzBrit
Date Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 8:07pm
sigh..so many wigs i want but i cant bring myself to buying them..me and tammy has developed a great relationship together..

Date Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 8:32pm

Thanks Ms Psosexxi

NP I had bought a wig for 5 bugs a lace front it was this hot light blonde I found a thread on dying it to make it black jus dnt have a place I cld buy fabric dye to do so.. HTH

@Psoxxi, If you cand find the thread, could you please post a link? I can't find anything on Youtube.

Do they sell the fabric dye at Michael's or Joanne's fabric? if so can you get someone to ship it to you?

Date Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 12:03am
Wearing flat twists under my wigs is better than cornrows. They're easier on my scalp and it's easier to put the combs in without having to secure them really tight. Now I have to see if they'll hold up to washing without tangling.

Date Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 12:06am
If God did not intend for my hair to ever grow longer than 12 inches, than why on earth do I look so good in long wigs?

Posted By: tessa
Date Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 8:25am
why do i get this feeling that Mrs O wears a wig behind her hairline?

Posted By: SelfStyled
Date Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 9:34am
Originally posted by tessa tessa wrote:

why do i get this feeling that Mrs O wears a wig behind her hairline?
I have been thinking the same thing. She is gettin her protective style on.

I wish I could find a human hair straight wig that was not silky. I hate silky straight hair, cause it never matches up with my hair.

Date Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 12:08pm

Thanks Ms Psosexxi

@Psoxxi, If you cand find the thread, could you please post a link? I can't find anything on Youtube.

Do they sell the fabric dye at Michael's or Joanne's fabric? if so can you get someone to ship it to you?

Oksy so what i did to find the info on dyeing synthetic hair it is i googled it..lol
heres the page link
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ACGW_enUS355US355&ei=cQClS6izKMqWtgeBh6H6CQ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAUQBSgA&q=Dyeing+Synthetic+hair&spell=1" rel="no follow - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ACGW_enUS355US355&ei=cQClS6izKMqWtgeBh6H6CQ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAUQBSgA&q=Dyeing+Synthetic+hair&spell=1

Posted By: mocharoni
Date Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 3:10pm
Wondering whether I should get hand tied wefts or micro wefts to make this wig.  Which one is better?

Posted By: ambermi83
Date Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 4:35pm

What wig is this... from where? I want details!

Posted By: ambermi83
Date Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 4:36pm
Hmmm... I hope one of my wigs will get to me Monday... and I hope it's everything I'm envisioning it to be...

Date Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 9:47pm
Why is it so hard for Clairhair.com and hairsisters.com to issue my danm refund?

Date Posted: Mar 21 2010 at 5:16pm
I just went through all my wigs today and decided that I'm not going to buy anymore wigs for awhile

Unless they have a crazy sale going on then I might give in

Date Posted: Mar 21 2010 at 7:57pm
Usually I cut off the back comb of my wigs and just use the front comb. Today, I decided to try to pin it on with good day's hair pins since bobby pins always catch in my hair. It worked GREAT. Now I can stop using the front comb as well. 

Date Posted: Mar 21 2010 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by ambermi83 ambermi83 wrote:

What wig is this... from where? I want details!

heres the link!
http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=11424&intName1=product_category&intValue1=100&intName2=&intValue2=&intName3=&intValue3=&intName4=product_oz&intValue4=41&sortName=product_sort&sortValue=desc&type=popular" rel="no follow - http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=11424&intName1=product_category&intValue1=100&intName2=&intValue2=&intName3=&intValue3=&intName4=product_oz&intValue4=41&sortName=product_sort&sortValue=desc&type=popular

Date Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 12:43am
I bought some wigs I had NO BUSINESS buying. What's wrong with me?

Date Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 11:11am
girl u aint alone i think we all do.. im trying to not wear wigs to even start with cause the summer coming but if i cnt buy it i end up making one... now thats sick

Date Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 8:25pm
Tell me why I got an email from some wig company I've never heard of

Date Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 8:27pm

I bought some wigs I had NO BUSINESS buying. What's wrong with me?

You're addicted/becoming addicted....been there done thatLOL

Date Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 9:00pm

Tell me why I got an email from some wig company I've never heard of

LOL, maybe they might want you to do tutorial for them.

I am sure you'll be better than some people that are on YT that wigs companies, not to name names(Champagne wigs) are sending wigs to, for them to do reviews and they have no idea what they are doing. lol

Seriously!!! Please don't make me nake the YT user!!!
Ok, if you insist on twisting my arms, starts with a v

Date Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 9:36pm
lmao @maille ur silly....
ill be honest Ateyya isnt as great as she use to be, she shld stick to cooking..

Date Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 9:58pm
lol she is terrible. ouch!!!

Date Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 10:04pm

ill be honest Ateyya isnt as great as she use to be, she shld stick to cooking..

I watch one of her reviews. It was one of those wigs with the moon shape hairlines, the ones that make people look like a Shaolin Master, and that was it for me. Geezzzzz!!!! and she said: "I like it". Oh myyyyyyy!!!!
It was the first time and the last time I ever tuned to her channel.

Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 7:33am

I watch one of her reviews. It was one of those wigs with the moon shape hairlines, the ones that make people look like a Shaolin Master, and that was it for me. Geezzzzz!!!! and she said: "I like it". Oh myyyyyyy!!!!
It was the first time and the last time I ever tuned to her channel.

BwahahahahahahahahaaLOLLOLLOLLOLStar

You nailed it. Seeing some of her hot messes confirmed to me that someone was cuttin a check for her.

Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 7:36am
Ummm, I saw that Champagne wig v person.....lordy.OuchConfusedSleepy

Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 10:26am
lol some people jus dnt like to be honest.. do something strange for a little bit of change lol

Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 10:28am
LOL

Posted By: Bosinse
Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 10:55am
ordered a new mannequin head, can't wait to get it!

Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Tira Tira wrote:

Ummm, I saw that Champagne wig v person.....lordy.OuchConfusedSleepy

I didn't wanna sound like a hater, But I figured she must be doing something GOOD  for the Champagne company to call her and send her free wigs to do reviews.

So I went in with an open mind, I was ready to give that V person a chance. I tried twice, but this really bugs me the way she handles the whole hair. I don't know guys, maybe it's just me, but Lordy Lordy, I give her a big F minus.

Hope she learns how to style if she is gonna be YT person for the company.
Maybe you guys can see it differently:  http://www.youtube.com/user/velvetwallpaper#p/u/6/rUG9fOHXnLo" rel="no follow - http://www.youtube.com/user/velvetwallpaper#p/u/6/rUG9fOHXnLo

Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 7:02pm
I have never come across that person before

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 9:32am
I don't like her.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 2:46pm
I hate that when some people talk too much in videos.. unless they are interesting like April! But i have a problem I need a full wig i want a lace wig. I dont just want it for a new look but I find that I amexperiencing breakage all around my hair! from the combs of the wigs and freakn flat ironing my hair.. I odnt know I am getting length but I want my hair healthy! Its look dull I dont even wana touch my hair! :(!!!

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 2:47pm
ETA
 I ment y dont people who wear lace wigs wear flesh colored wig caps..

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 4:31pm
I just washed my wig...I hope it'll be fully dry for tomorrow

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 5:07pm

I hate that when some people talk too much in videos.. unless they are interesting like April! But i have a problem I need a full wig i want a lace wig. I dont just want it for a new look but I find that I amexperiencing breakage all around my hair! from the combs of the wigs and freakn flat ironing my hair.. I odnt know I am getting length but I want my hair healthy! Its look dull I dont even wana touch my hair! :(!!!

One of the reasons I wear wigs, not half wigs (Ok ok ok, I am lazy too). They do break the front of your hair, just as weaves, or braids(Primary culprit)

A good summer style I saw is Dianna by Champagne, or sensationel Meagan, I can't wait for the price to go down so I can snatch one. Depends on the style you want.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 5:08pm
Does short bob make me look skinnier? hummmm, I look like I just dropped that extra 10 lbs I've been carrying around. Then again I cannot find my contacts.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 5:22pm

Does short bob make me look skinnier? hummmm, I look like I just dropped that extra 10 lbs I've been carrying around. Then again I cannot find my contacts.

LOL You are silly

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 5:24pm
When I get bored with this style...I wonder if I should go longer or shorter...

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 5:39pm

Take the combs out. I don't use the combs at all. I pin mine on using good days hair pins. They stay on securely and there's no breakage.

And, stop flat ironing. If you're covering your hair, there's no need to flat iron.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 7:08pm
[QUOTE And, stop flat ironing. If you're covering your hair, there's no need to flat iron.
[/QUOTE]

How do you wear a straight half wig without flat ironing the front? Inquiring mind would like to know.Wink

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 8:25pm
i flat irion it to blend with half wigs.. lol I mean the best way to starightn you hair is to blow dry it or do a front wet wrap throw a silck wrap after u washed your hair towel dry it moisturize and then the scarf on then sleep when u awake it shld be dry.. im take my own advice its that I go to school and in NEW YOrk people are so NOSEY! I swear! lol

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 9:46pm

there are only mostly white people where I am in that little norther california town. They all up in your business. They have no idea what the etiquette of black women hair is. They are always ready to touch all the time. I don't know what the hell is wrong with those people. They are forcing me to wear braids in school cause they'll pull that wig out in a minute, thinking they are making a compliment or something.  Danm those nosey white people!!!

I love me some Georgia!!! Please Lord touch my husband's hard so he can see the light so we can move to Georgia Clap

Posted By: precious 1
Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 10:09pm
l wanttttttttt freeee wigssss............lol

Posted By: Im_A_Diva
Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 11:29pm
This huge wig I'm wearing makes me feel sexy Approve

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 11:55pm
@maille, why dont u speak to them abt ur hair.. people have the preassumptions that people who wear fake hair are bald..

Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 1:05am

How do you wear a straight half wig without flat ironing the front? Inquiring mind would like to know.Wink

I rarely wear straight half wigs...but it doesn't matter because I don't do any blending at all, ever. I always wear a headband with my wigs. That way my hair can be completely protected and I don't have to worry about blending at all.

Posted By: peacebunny
Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 8:54am

I am addicted to cheap price semi-ugly wigs that no one sees the potential in but me particularly the Human Hair ones....I love them cause some of them have been fly for under $10 and the HH ones I can just see me dying , rollerwrapping, and flatironing and  a little light cutting for wear. he Synthie ones, I pin them back with jeweled clips and pins and adorn them with extravagant headbands and scarves. Then I go back to the BSS where they were so wrongly undersold and treated because of their potential. I then sit and wait until the folks that sold them ask me where I got my hair...I smirk...I laugh...and then I watch the shock appear as I say here on your "Go where no women wants to go Clearance Shelf"!! And then I go to that shelf and pick up another stray that nobody wants but me to take home...so sadCry but trueEmbarrassed!

Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 12:26pm
- I think 1b makes my face look thinner.
- Why can't Rocktrading get this champagne wig. I want it SOOOO bad, but refuse to pay LHB's outrageous price!!!!!

Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

- I think 1b makes my face look thinner.
- Why can't Rocktrading get this champagne wig. I want it SOOOO bad, but refuse to pay LHB's outrageous price!!!!!

thanks carrie.
once rockey trading has it for sale (they'll propably have it for $40), i'll have to get a group order together to get this one. wish I could see it in person.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 4:32pm
I was thinking of changing up my style starting tomorrow...but I think I'm gonna keep this look since its great to workout in and only switch it up if I end up doing something this weekend

Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 5:10pm
I think I'm going to make a rockey trading order since I only have one wig right now and it's about to be on its last leg.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 6:48pm
I love how these heffas be all up in my hair

Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 10:11pm
me too ms.vivi! lmao! Its funny.. wana hear somethn funny, my homegirl whom i care abt bought a half wig like me... she didnt even blend it correctly! OMg and ppl lied in her face and complimented her.. i pull her aside and explained to her that she needed help w her blending technique i cld help her.. the wig was gorgeous but i felt bad.. it pissed me off how people jus lie liek that! SMH.. I WONDER DO THEY LIE TO ME LMAO! OH WELL I KNOW WHATS RIGHT FROM WRONG ANY WAY

Posted By: gdrea33
Date Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 10:55am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I rarely wear straight half wigs...but it doesn't matter because I don't do any blending at all, ever. I always wear a headband with my wigs. That way my hair can be completely protected and I don't have to worry about blending at all.
Me too.  Once I get 6-8 weeks post relaxer I don't bother blending.  That's when I either use a silk headband (found some very cute ones on Ebay) with my 1/2 wigs or I'll put on one of my LFW!  This is what really helped me to stretch relaxer to 14+ weeks.

Date Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 12:48pm

Is there a wig that has a color 6 mix in it?

I wonder if I can get a color blend like Gabriel Union's new hair color?

Date Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 2:03pm
Those look like real yaki, wnder if I am seeing right. Seriously tho, cannot find my contact and my glasses are so scratched I can't see in them. I have to stay blind till next week. lol

http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=493" rel="no follow - http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=493
http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=490" rel="no follow - http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=490
http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=488" rel="no follow - http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=488
http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=516http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=528" rel="no follow - http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=516http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=528

Date Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 4:32pm
I like how Maxim looks

Date Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 5:04pm

Those look like real yaki, wnder if I am seeing right. Seriously tho, cannot find my contact and my glasses are so scratched I can't see in them. I have to stay blind till next week. lol

http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=493" rel="no follow - http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=493
http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=490" rel="no follow - http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=490
http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=488" rel="no follow - http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=488
http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=516" rel="no follow - http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=516
http://www.vanessahair.com/ItemPopup.asp?WigID=528

Date Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 5:07pm

I like how Maxim looks

Me too. But seems like Vanessa wigs are some sort of Myth, Urban legend, just like Big Foot. Only a few people get to see or own one. lol

Date Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 5:12pm
LOL I know right.  I may check out some more BSSs around me and see what they have.

Print Page | Close Window