Print Page | Close Window

Woman determined to become worlds fattest woman

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=247544
Printed Date: Oct 20 2021 at 3:50pm

Topic: Woman determined to become worlds fattest woman
Posted By: JamCaygirl
Subject: Woman determined to become worlds fattest woman
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 10:49am

The super-sized mother who weighs 43st (602 llbs) determined to become world's fattest woman

< ="http://s.dailymail.co.uk/js/diggthis.js" ="text/">

Donna Simpson already weighs 43st, but she is determined to nearly double her size to become the world's fattest woman.

The 42-year-old from New Jersey, U.S, is set on reaching the 1,000lb mark (71st) in just two years. Remarkably she insists she is healthy, despite now needing a mobility scooter when she goes shopping.

Donna%20Simpson

Donna Simpson already weighs 43 stone but is consuming an astonishing 12,000 calories a day in a quest to become the world's fattest woman

'My favourite food is sushi, but unlike others I can sit and eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go,' she said.

'I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favourite.'

Donna, who wears XXXXXXXL dresses, eats mounds of junk food and tries to move as little as possible.

Ms Simpson already holds the Guinness World Record as the world's biggest mother, when she gave birth in 2007 weighing 38stone.

She needed a team of 30 medics to deliver her daughter Jacqueline during a high-risk Caesarean birth.

Yet although she can only move 20ft before needing to sit down, she wants to be even bigger.

'I'd love to be 1,000lb,' she said.

'It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down.'

Donna%20Simpson

Ms Simpson can no longer walk more than 20ft before needing to sit down. She goes to the shops in a mobility scooter

You might expect her long-term partner Philippe, 49, to advise her to slim down, but instead he encourages her to eat more.

He met Donna on a dating site for plus-size people and is a self-confessed fat admirer, although he himself only weighs 150lbs.

'I think he'd like it if I was bigger,' said Donna.

'He's a real belly man, and completely supports me.' 

Philipe%20Gouamba

Donna's boyfriend Philipe Gouamba is a self-confessed fat admirer. He is encouraging her to gain more weight but only weighs 150lbs himself

To achieve her goal, Donna says she will need to eat up to 12,000 calories a day (the average woman should consume only 2,000.)

To fund the massive $750 weekly food shop, she runs a website where men pay her to watch her eat fast food.

Donna's weight problem began early. Her mother made big meals for Donna and her brothers and gave them lots of treats and fattening food.

By the time Donna was nine, she weighed 13 stone.

'Food was her way of showing she loved us, she wanted us to eat, and she was very protective of us,' Ms Simpson said.

'She wouldn't let anyone say anything bad to us about our weight. She would argue with doctors who said it was dangerous.'

Donna's mother died soon after, and her dad married a woman who put the children on a strict diet.

'I used to steal food from the cupboards, which were still full because my mum used to store food,' she said.

But as she got older, Donna began to worry about her weight and started taking diet pills.
Between the ages 14 and 18 she slimmed down to 11 stone, but was still unhappy.

'Dieting just made me miserable because I was thinking about food all the time.,' she said.

After she left school, Donna got a desk job and no longer felt the need to fit in with other girls.

'I felt so much better when the weight came back,' she said.

'It felt like who I was meant to be.'

When Donna was 19 she met her first husband, who worked as a chef at a steak restaurant.

'He worked night shifts and would come home at 2 or 3am and bring the leftovers with him,' she said.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257677/I-grew-breast-implants--fat-tummy.html" rel="no follow - I grew my own breast implants...from the fat on my tummy
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1256781/Dont-diet-tweak-menu-say-health-experts.html" rel="no follow - Try the less is more diet: Study says little changes in eating habits have the biggest impact

'We'd stay up and eat huge piles of steak, mashed potatoes, and gravy with butter.

'I started gaining weight quickly and my husband liked it.

'He said I was sexier when I was bigger, and I felt happier too.'

When she was 27, Donna weighed 25 stone, and fell pregnant with her eldest son, Devin. Her marriage ended soon after and she turned to food for comfort.

Donna%20Simpson

Donna Simpson poses for a photograph with her daughter, Jacqueline. It took 30 medics to deliver her.

By the age of 31, she weighed 43 stone and decided to try and lose weight. She lost five stones in six months and was due to have a gastric band operation.

But just before she was due to go under the knife, her friend died during a similar operation.

'That was a sign for me,' Ms Simpson said.

'I decided it just wasn't worth it. I like being the way I am.'

Donna, then 37 stone, came across a website which celebrated obese women.

When she admitted her real size, Donna was flooded with emails from men.

'They sent me gifts through the post, like protein shakes to help me put on weight faster,' she said.

And she unrepentant of her weight-gain goal, despite risking her own life in the process.

'I love eating and people love watching me eat,' she said.

'It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257850/Super-sized-mother-determined-worlds-fattest-woman-years.html#ixzz0iANuCDnz" rel="no follow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257850/Super-sized-mother-determined-worlds-fattest-woman-years.html#ixzz0iANuCDnz

Replies:
Posted By: FloStar
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 10:54am
I'm sure it'll be okay to make fun of her on here.

But not Gabby.

Yes, I said it.

Posted By: Mayda
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 10:55am
wow why in the world would she want to be bigger. And her daughter is just adorable.

I know someone will use the picture of her and her man as an avater.

Posted By: Tigerlilygurl
I just knew that her husband was going to be an African. And what kind of an example is she setting for her child? I truly hope that little girl doesn't follow in her footsteps. And being the fattest person in the world is not a title that I would take pride in having.

Posted By: binky622

Tongue

Posted By: Dakotablu
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 10:56am
Heart flo!! LOL

Those creases have got to smell.

Posted By: Angel-Eyez
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 10:56am
Oh yeah I read this in magazine ages ago, what douche, who does that? Thumbs%20Down Still having a mum as a teenager, FTW

Posted By: drjo91
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 10:57am
Originally posted by FloStar FloStar wrote:

But not Gabby.

Yes, I said it.

Geek All I am going to say is that this woman is nuts, and how the fk can u be healthy at that weight?Stern%20Smile

Oh waits for the interracial comments to pop up.

Posted By: mediagirl
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 10:58am

I'm sure it'll be okay to make fun of her on here.But not Gabby. Yes, I said it.

Gabby isn't as fat as that lady.

She was on the Tyra show.
Tyra blasted her because she said she's probably gonna end up dying from Cancer.

Originally posted by mediagirl mediagirl wrote:

I'm sure it'll be okay to make fun of her on here.But not Gabby. Yes, I said it.

She is well on her way.Stern%20Smile

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 10:59am
Why did they have to take a picture of her with all that unhealthy food..Why couldn't she have a plate of grilled chicken and broccoli instead of french fries and burgers..Why is it that anytime someone is fat they have to be eating greasy food

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:01am
** There is someone for everyone.
** We all have things we will like to achieve, she has just gone with something a little more unconventional.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:03am
I ain't gone front...the first thing i thought was please don't let her be married to a black man.  yeah i know.   I'm sure i'm supposed to feel wrong for thinking that but................

FloStar..........Tyra said she gone die from cancer?  I woulda thought she'da said "the sugar" or something but cancer?

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:03am

** We all have things we will like to achieve, she has just gone with something a little more unconventional.
Stern%20Smile

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:05am
No no.
Tyra didn't say that.

She said it herself.

And Tyra was angry because she said she was sure she had some Cancer survivors/patients in her audience and that it was a stupid thing for the fat lady to say.

Tyra then told her to shut up.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:05am

She is well on her way.Stern%20Smile

Posted By: Angel-Eyez
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:06am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Why did they have to take a picture of her with all that unhealthy food..Why couldn't she have a plate of grilled chicken and broccoli instead of french fries and burgers..Why is it that anytime someone is fat they have to be eating greasy food

lol usually I'd agree with that but it's cos she genuinely is trying to be enormous

and if you were joking, then I'll shutup Stern%20Smile

LOL

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:07am
Omg, why is he black and standing there holding her rolls like that? Dead

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

He looks African. You know in Africa how much you weight shows how much money you have. For example, if you're really heavy than you must have a good sum of money coming in.

Posted By: oneandonlysonya
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:12am
He looks like he weigh more than 150lbs.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:16am
*Pushes away burger and fries*

This story has to be one of the stupidest things I've heard. Starving for attention much? no pun intended.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:17am
Originally posted by oneandonlysonya oneandonlysonya wrote:

+1

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:20am

No no.
Tyra didn't say that.

She said it herself.

And Tyra was angry because she said she was sure she had some Cancer survivors/patients in her audience and that it was a stupid thing for the fat lady to say.

Tyra then told her to shut up.

ohhhh.....ok.....then yeah.  that lady crazy.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:23am
Oh wow I ha no idea she was determined to be overweight..I guess I missed the word determined..Now it makes sense why she has french fries and fatty foods in front of her because she is determined...Reading is Fundamental..I need to drink my tea and wake my braincells

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:23am

But not Gabby.

Yes, I said it.

LOL That was one of my first thoughts too. And the bottom of her feet. DeadDeadDead

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:25am
How do they do they do, with the way her belly is hanging down like that.
Personally I just feel bad for the child... who knows how long her mother will be around for given her lifestyle...

Posted By: taken
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Tigerlilygurl Tigerlilygurl wrote:

He looks African. You know in Africa how much you weight shows how much money you have. For example, if you're really heavy than you must have a good sum of money coming in.

Where did you get that from ? Where exactly in Africa do they do this ?

I think more African American men do this than anyone else. I belong to many weight loss forums and you will be surprised that almost all the morbidly obese white women have an African American boyfriend/hubby. Why they date/marry obese white women and not the black ones is what I don't understand

Posted By: TransitAngst
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:26am
Gross.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:28am
Originally posted by taken taken wrote:

http://1426.blogspot.com/2009/04/big-is-beautiful-in-mauritania.html" rel="no follow - http://1426.blogspot.com/2009/04/big-is-beautiful-in-mauritania.html

Posted By: Maple Syrup
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:29am
Meh, it's her life

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:29am

Mauritania? What's that?

Well, officially known as the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, it is a northwestern African nation.

Why was this country featured on Oprah?

Because lo and behold there is a country that caters to all bootylicious ladies! Apparently, thin is NOT in here. In Mauritania, women are reared from childhood to eat eat eat! The bigger they are the better.

Although the Mauritanian government has been trying to control this often tortuous practice, girls are stuffed with camel or cow milk day and night to ensure that they fatten up (a practice known as gavage). Even if the girls upchuck the food, they are fed more. Additonally, when women have difficulty gaining their desired weight, they turn to black market drugs to help ease the process.

Why are fat women preferred?

Because bigger women represent opulence and prosperity.

According to the girl Oprah was interview, Mauritanian men judge a woman by her thick ankles and voluptuous bottoms. Even though obesity often brings along problems of heart disease, liver disease, Type II diabetes, and high cholesterol, Mauritanian women, just like American women, go all the way in the name of beauty and physical appreciation.

Any other interesting tidbits?

Yes, stretch marks equate to great sex appeal. Moreover, not only are fat women adored in Mauritania but divorced women are practically worshipped. Mauritanian men do not consider divorce taboo. Instead, divorce enhances a woman's beauty since she appears more seductive. (On an even more random note, men are expected to be thin! )

Should fat women move to Mauritania if they have stretch marks, a big bottom, and are divorced?

Sure, if you want to spend the rest of your life as a highly regarded sex goddess with men clambering at your feet. However, note that women in Mauritania are expected to tend to the home. True, they are in total control charge of the household but female participation in politics and educations is frowned upon.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:31am

I learned that in World History class in high school.  Since many places in Africa have problems with poverty, many people don't eat well because they can't afford to. Those who are of a larger size usually are eating well because they have the money to buy food to eat well. Surely, I can't be the only person who has heard this before.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:33am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Mauritania? What's that?

Well, officially known as the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, it is a northwestern African nation.

Because lo and behold there is a country that caters to all bootylicious ladies! Apparently, thin is NOT in here. In Mauritania, women are reared from childhood to eat eat eat! The bigger they are the better.

Although the Mauritanian government has been trying to control this often tortuous practice, girls are stuffed with camel or cow milk day and night to ensure that they fatten up (a practice known as gavage). Even if the girls upchuck the food, they are fed more. Additonally, when women have difficulty gaining their desired weight, they turn to black market drugs to help ease the process.

According to the girl Oprah was interview, Mauritanian men judge a woman by her thick ankles and voluptuous bottoms. Even though obesity often brings along problems of heart disease, liver disease, Type II diabetes, and high cholesterol, Mauritanian women, just like American women, go all the way in the name of beauty and physical appreciation.

Yes, stretch marks equate to great sex appeal. Moreover, not only are fat women adored in Mauritania but divorced women are practically worshipped. Mauritanian men do not consider divorce taboo. Instead, divorce enhances a woman's beauty since she appears more seductive. (On an even more random note, men are expected to be thin! )

Should fat women move to Mauritania if they have stretch marks, a big bottom, and are divorced?

Sure, if you want to spend the rest of your life as a highly regarded sex goddess with men clambering at your feet. However, note that women in Mauritania are expected to tend to the home. True, they are in total control charge of the household but female participation in politics and educations is frowned upon.

I guess they would love Aretha Franklin then...no pun intended.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:34am

I can name two off the top of my head - (Parts of) Nigeria and Mauritania, I'm sure google would bring up a couple more. I'm really skinny and when I was a kid my mother used to pump me with food and multivitamins so I can gain weight and people won't think we are poor and starving.

Things are changing these days and friend who lives in Nigeria is starting to worry about being fat. Formerly, "conversations" about weight involved her mocking me for being thin.

Posted By: taken
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:35am

I learned that in high school.  Since many places in Africa have problems with poverty, many people don't eat well because they can't afford to. Those who are of a larger size usually are eating well because they have the money to buy food to eat well. Surely, I can't be the only person who has heard this before.

That is so not true. Africa is a continent though. I'm Nigerian and this is not true in Nigeria.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:37am

I can name two off the top of my head - (Parts of) Nigeria and Mauritania, I'm sure google would bring up a couple more. I'm really skinny and when I was a kid my mother used to pump me with food and multivitamins so I can gain weight and people won't think we are poor and starving.

Things are changing these days and friend who lives in Nigeria is starting to worry about being fat. Formerly, "conversations" about weight involved her mocking me for being thin.
Thank you! I knew I wasn't the only one who knew that.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:38am
I am Liberian and I'm sure this mess don't fly there either.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:39am

I learned that in high school.  Since many places in Africa have problems with poverty, many people don't eat well because they can't afford to. Those who are of a larger size usually are eating well because they have the money to buy food to eat well. Surely, I can't be the only person who has heard this before.

That is so not true. Africa is a continent though. I'm Nigerian and this is not true in Nigeria.
Who said Africa wasn't a continent? I didn't. It may not be that way in Nigeria or Liberia but I know it's true in some other parts of Africa, or used to be true anyways.

Posted By: yourleoqueen
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:42am

She ain't black, she ain't black,
she ain't, she ain't, she ain't black!

Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:43am
she still gets around though .... that's more than what can be said for a lot of other morbidly obese people. idk .... she doesn't have those extra swollen ankles either. are they sure she's over 600lbs?? 

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:43am
This is just one of those FA couples (fat admirers). They reside on the opposite end of the spectrum where anorexics are on the other side. Their soul purpose is to get larger and larger. Her hubby is most likely the Feedee who feeders her, its a weird  sexual fetish thing and the women are pretty delusional in thinking that all they while they are healthy.  I see it as a sort of Dom/Subb situation because food is literally forced and made the focal point. Its actually pretty sad and disturbing. This is the reason why you'll find porn pics of big broads covered in food stuffing their face. Ppl get off on the oddest things.

Posted By: ilovhairweave
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:44am
Stern%20Smile

Posted By: Malwina
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:44am
I knew her husband must be African too

HE'S A REAL BELLY MAN hahahahahahaha

And yeah, fat is admired in Mauritania, I dont really know about the rest of Africa

Posted By: TrueFlawlessOne
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:46am
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

[IMG]smileys/smiley23.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Geek" /> All I am going to say is that this woman is nuts, and how the fk can u be healthy at that weight?[IMG]smileys/smiley22.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Stern%20Smile" />Oh waits for the interracial comments to pop up.

Let me help you out here.

If she was the fat and a black woman then he would probably turn his nose up in disgust. He needs to take his ass some where.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

I knew her husband must be African tooHE'S A REAL BELLY MAN hahahahahahahaAnd yeah, fat is admired in Mauritania, I dont really know about the rest of Africa

He could be Jamaican because some Jamaican men like Mampies

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 12:01pm
lol @ Mampies

Posted By: ladymzlee
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by yourleoqueen yourleoqueen wrote:

LOLClap
Clap

Posted By: macyscorner
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 12:02pm

But not Gabby.

Yes, I said it.

I haven't made fun of either but this chick right here[in OP] is DETERMINED to be a straight fatass.. As far as Gabourey is concerned, she never talks about being determined to be 1000pounds.

eta: and I think it's really selfish for her to want to weigh 1000 pounds being that she has a young daughter(b/c most likely she'll die b4 getting there).....I feel like her motives are pure sexual b/c aint no way in hell she's gonna weigh all those damn stones and be healthy..

Posted By: dynamite23
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 12:04pm
she's going to die before reaching her goal. Good luck to herStern%20Smile

Posted By: keishe83
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 12:06pm
DisgustingDead

Posted By: mush211
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

I knew her husband must be African tooHE'S A REAL BELLY MAN hahahahahahahaAnd yeah, fat is admired in Mauritania, I dont really know about the rest of Africa

He could be Jamaican because some Jamaican men like Mampies
My fam is Jamaican n most of our friends n I have never heard of them liken their women THIS BIG... I usually seen see it goin up to like Monique's weight. Never this big

Posted By: Domin
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 12:39pm

this is EXACTLY what i said to  myself

Posted By: slykitten
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 12:49pm
I think I am no longer hungry

Posted By: Mel1804
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 1:23pm
Why is this woman striving to become the fattest woman on earth? What kind of accomplishment is that? Maybe her man feeds her so much so he can kill her to feed his entire village back home. Stern%20Smile

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 1:33pm

i left that honor for youLOLLOL

Posted By: shaeshae
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 1:51pm

LOL

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 1:57pm

Agreed,people who starve themselves to be a size 2 are no better in my book..............Confused

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:06pm
Had to be a black man!

They would say everything about not dating black women & date a fcucking whale!!!!!!

Posted By: MizzSharly
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:29pm
lol at XXXXXXXL

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:33pm
Was I the only one that immediately felt sorry for the couch? It looks like it has seen better days.

Posted By: saxssyvixen29
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:36pm
Stern%20Smile

Posted By: ambermi83
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:36pm
I'm not going to say anything derogatory about her... but that CAN'T be healthy.

Posted By: mzladylocks
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Had to be a black man!

They would say everything about not dating black women & date a fcucking whale!!!!!!

Yes It will always be a black man.

The fat white(or other) woman will be married to a black man, always.

Posted By: FKwithmypimpin
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:38pm
Disgusting, both of them.

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Was I the only one that immediately felt sorry for the couch? It looks like it has seen better days.

I felt sorry for the little girl who possibly had to suckle on those musky t*ts. Uuurgh poor thing.  

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

I felt sorry for the little girl who possibly had to suckle on those musky t*ts. Uuurgh poor thing.  

Posted By: im.fab.u.lous
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:55pm

Posted By: TransitAngst
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 2:58pm

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to see this again. I still remember how it goes!

Posted By: mzhoneythang
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 3:16pm

But not Gabby.

Yes, I said it.

ITA

Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 3:20pm
It's ok to make fun of her...not because she's fat...but she's a raggedy human being. Seriously,  she wants to reach a 1,000 pounds?! How selfish can you possibly get? She has a daughter for God sakes!Angry

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 3:27pm
The whole story is strange

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by mzhoneythang mzhoneythang wrote:

But not Gabby.

Yes, I said it.

ITA

BHM rule #157

White women are evil so we can dog them out as we see fit.

LOL

Posted By: lolabelle
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 4:17pm
I think most white guys wouldn't date a fat woman, so the fat white women tend to date non-white men.

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 4:30pm
I wonder if he performs oral sex on her. He'll probably suffocate under all that belly fat.

Posted By: prettygirlmin04
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 4:34pm
Stern%20Smile

Posted By: SeXxiLuV818
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 4:42pm
She's commiting suicide slowly. She's sick in the head. Its so sad that her lil daughter has to watch her mom do this to herself. No comment about her husband.Confused

Posted By: SeXxiLuV818
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 5:28pm

Mauritania? What's that?

I guess they would love Aretha Franklin then...no pun intended.

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 5:36pm

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by lolabelle lolabelle wrote:

I think most white guys wouldn't date a fat woman, so the fat white women tend to date non-white men.
This is true. Most of the time there not even fat just over 120 lbs and that is unexceptable in their culture. I feel bad for the thick YT girl who doesnt like black men, what she gonna do?

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Domin Domin wrote:

this is EXACTLY what i said to  myself

me too, i was wondering if he was 4 feet or something @ 150Geek

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by chaos. chaos. wrote:

I think its fugged up that this member has this particular avi and siggy, especially since she admitted to taking a dip in the milk. Hypocrisy for the loss. Interracial relationships for the win!

who do you mean?

Posted By: Dehinds
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:16pm
The bigger she gets the more she depends on him hence more control over her. I'm pretty sure her boyfriend is well aware of the health implications of being morbidly obese and shorter life expectancy yet instead of discouraging her to gain more weight he does the opposite. 

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Mayda Mayda wrote:

wow why in the world would she want to be bigger. And her daughter is just adorable.

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by Mayda Mayda wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Wink

Posted By: MsPlayGurl
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:20pm

But not Gabby.

Yes, I said it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:23pm

I think its fugged up that this member has this particular avi and siggy, especially since she admitted to taking a dip in the milk. Hypocrisy for the loss. Interracial relationships for the win!

who do you mean?

Posted By: UrMom
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:24pm
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!LOL
I skipped this thread... I had no idea this is where YLQ got her AVI from!!! I die!

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:25pm

who do you mean?

*hee hee*

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:27pm

who do you mean?

LOL
LOL
LOL

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:27pm
LOL
wow@@

Posted By: latingirly11248
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:32pm
wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she must be crazy!

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:33pm

LOL

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This is just one of those FA couples (fat admirers). They reside on the opposite end of the spectrum where anorexics are on the other side. Their soul purpose is to get larger and larger. Her hubby is most likely the Feedee who feeders her, its a weird  sexual fetish thing and the women are pretty delusional in thinking that all they while they are healthy.  I see it as a sort of Dom/Subb situation because food is literally forced and made the focal point. Its actually pretty sad and disturbing. This is the reason why you'll find porn pics of big broads covered in food stuffing their face. Ppl get off on the oddest things.
That is bizarre!

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:37pm

swirl baby!
LOLLOL
LOL

Posted By: rowenah14
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:50pm
Very disturbingConfused Cute little girl though

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:50pm
She is adorable

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:52pm

I wonder if he performs oral sex on her. He'll probably suffocate under all that belly fat.

Dead

Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 6:56pm

Stern%20Smile

Posted By: warhawk2008
Date Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 7:01pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Print Page | Close Window