Forum Name: Lace Fronts
Forum Description: Discussions on Lace Fronts
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=239720
Printed Date: Oct 23 2018 at 11:01am

Topic: bestlacewigs/pics/review UPDATE pg 5/more pic pg7
Posted By: illana
Subject: bestlacewigs/pics/review UPDATE pg 5/more pic pg7
Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 5:31pm

I am giving my review of bestlacewigs.com. 

I received two stock IR, wavy, 22 inch lf's on Tuesday from bestlace wigs.  Here are the pro's:

1. The hair is of good quality so far....easy to curl, and no tangles. It was a
    wavy, but i flat ironed, and curled it with a curling iron.
2. It is the length that was specified, and the color mix was good (1B-30)
3. The texture was what I ordered (slightly wavy).
4. No shedding-I know its early, but iv'e had wigs shed out the bag.

The cons:

1. I don't like the lace...it frays even after you cut it.
2. No stretch panel. It was stock so I got what I got.
3. Determining where to cut the hairline was a mystery. I had to position
    that baby just so to get it to fit....im thinking its due to the
    measurements being off.

Overall:  The jury is still out on if I would purchase again, as it is too early to measure all of the things that are most important to me.  Those being the hair color mix (good), and the absence of shedding (to early to know). 

I am a stock chic...so I am not too particular, as I can work with most anything.  So, my review is for those ladies that order stock on a regular basis, or need a wig quick.

I will take pictures, and post them tonight.  I am 3 hours behind most of ya'll so don't trip!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Replies:
Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 5:32pm
Damn this east coast time!!!!!

Posted By: Sheryse
Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 5:33pm
Cool thanks for the review, can't wait to see the pics..

Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 5:45pm
Yeah, but Newdiva1, if I told you where I lived you would question my sanity.

Only 18% black folk here! Oh my goodness, I must lay down....saying it out loud has caused an aneurism.

And don't try to get me to out myself on this board.....but if ya'll wanna have some fun while your waiting GUESS WHERE I LIVE???

I promise when I come to, I will post them pics.

Posted By: EbonyBarbii
Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 5:55pm
i dont know if its still the same but i bought 2 wigs from best lace a few years back which was a total waste of money, their yaki is COARSE which is good if you like that kind of thing, but was FULL of synthetic hair my hairdresser said and the wavy i bought just looked plastic, its turned out to be a matted mess shortly after, but hopefully they've upped their game....its been 2 years mind !

Posted By: patienceturner
Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by EbonyBarbii EbonyBarbii wrote:

i dont know if its still the same but i bought 2 wigs from best lace a few years back which was a total waste of money, their yaki is COARSE which is good if you like that kind of thing, but was FULL of synthetic hair my hairdresser said and the wavy i bought just looked plastic, its turned out to be a matted mess shortly after, but hopefully they've upped their game....its been 2 years mind !

Omg,bestlace is that bad? thanks god,i am gonna buy any wigs from them ever. thank you for sharing. in this way, maybe i should  not try other cvs. it looks like not everyone can find a good cv..Confused

Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 11:01pm
Here are a few pics of the new lf from bestlacewigs.com. 

I don't think that the hair is synthetic, I have a 400 degree flat iron and a gold'n hot that is really hot, and none of the hair melted, or acted adversly. It is still soft, and curls very well.

The hairline is questionable, I think that the wig was applied a bit crooked, but the next app. I will get it on track.  I don't usually wear my hair off my face anyway, it's usually side parted, but I took some off the face) so you guys could see..

Enjoy, and commments are welcome.

Posted By: sharie
Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 11:41pm
I like your app,and the hair line looks good.I like the fact that your baby hair look natural.I just think your hair look like it has too much grease in it.But other then that it looks great on you.Good JobClap

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 11:50pm
i like it! you're so cute!

Date Posted: Jan 27 2010 at 11:55pm
I think the shine is the flash, cuz my face looks shiny as "heck" too...but I do use pink moisturizer on the ends.

Thanks Sharie, and Slay....ya'll make a girl feel good!  

Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 12:19am
Love it Love it Love it!

your so freaking cute!

Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 1:09am

^^^^I do luv me some compliments.

Posted By: Beweave
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 1:37am
The 30 makes it look wiggy to me
but cute, and the flips also look wiggy go for more natural styles.

Posted By: AsianCaramel
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 1:46am
love it girl...u have me asking them about frontals now

Posted By: Nick2cute
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 2:59am

It looks really nice.  I like it.  Your app looks good to me!

Posted By: PrincessSher
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 7:16am
Looks great and your app is on point!!

Posted By: Nufsayd
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 7:23am
I like it...it looks very niceEmbarrassed

Posted By: Brown Suga
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 7:49am
Very nice, your app looks great too

Posted By: lovinsomelace
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 8:49am

It looks real good to me great job .

Posted By: tmrockville
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 9:17am
Very nice app!!

Posted By: fabulouslacewig
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 9:46am
I like it,but it does look shiny.However like you said it's probably the flash.Only one thing is the hair does look very smooth on the shaft in your one pic from the back.Other than that I think it looks great :)

Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 10:06am

Hey Fab, could you explain "very smooth on the shaft?"

For the picture from behind, someone pm'd and said that it looks like two textures....it's a wavy texture, that I flat ironed. I sweat profusely, so at the end of the day it reverts somewhat back to wavy.

Thanks ladies. I will do my final review after I wash it this weekend.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 10:19am
How much was it?

Posted By: ablake48
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 1:45pm
It looks very nice on you!

Posted By: Mochachip915
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 2:04pm
Very pretty-you and the hair-your app looks great too.

Posted By: miss. shorts
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 2:08pm

app looks great and the hair does too

i will have to buy one after that final review from illana
and did you ladys see they have free ups shipping on all unites to the usa

Posted By: miss. shorts
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 2:26pm

not trying to go off the sub. but

i like to buy this one  for my grandmother from there web site but why do you think it cost so much
http://bestlacewigs.com/bestlacewigs_com/product.asp?id=426" rel="no follow - http://bestlacewigs.com/bestlacewigs_com/product.asp?id=426  
$219
i have purchased longer hair for that priceConfused

Posted By: AshleysMom
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 2:42pm
Girl, you have real skills.  Your hairline looks like how I would do it!  I love it when it's pulled out of the face.  Showing your part and hairline is why LW's are great to wear.   Otherwise, there is a great potential for them to look like a big wig sitting on top of your head.  

Go Girl!

Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 2:49pm
ALSO... THANK U SO MUCH for giving a nice vendor review.

It's no secret that we all use the same vendors.  I hope we can keep it going.  We are quick to create a bashing thread on a vendor but keep quiet on a good experience.

Thank u for sharing, Girl.  

Posted By: DanniRed
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by AshleysMom AshleysMom wrote:

Girl, you have real skills.  Your hairline looks like how I would do it!  I love it when it's pulled out of the face.  Showing your part and hairline is why LW's are great to wear.   Otherwise, there is a great potential for them to look like a big wig sitting on top of your head.  

Go Girl!

I would have to agree with AM your app looks really good and your hairline looks very natural!

Posted By: Sugar Lump
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 3:40pm
The hair looks pretty, and the application is very natural, especially your hairline.  Good job!

Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 3:50pm

ALSO... THANK U SO MUCH for giving a nice vendor review.

It's no secret that we all use the same vendors.  I hope we can keep it going.  We are quick to create a bashing thread on a vendor but keep quiet on a good experience.

Thank u for sharing, Girl.  

PREAACCCCCCCCCHH!!!

Posted By: Mistress Shaka
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 4:36pm
Very nice my sister.  I love the color, texture and application.  Thank you so much for sharing.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 5:53pm
I luv it Ilana.  I've ordered from them before.  Stock units...i've never had to tweak the hairline.  I prolly could've but the density was light..just how i like it.  I did get one where the hurrline was crooked but i made it work.....I liked the imperfection if of it.

Posted By: Tootsie
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 7:16pm
I love it Ilana! Doesnt looky greasy or too shiny to me. Just fabulous! Oh and that app and hairline withe babyhair is the BOMB!

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 7:21pm
I love it. It looks so good on you!

*sidebar* You look gorgeous dahlin, you better be swinging that hair all over the other 82%- where you live lol!

Posted By: singingbird21
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 7:24pm
I think the hair line looks very good! I hate when the hair line looks like it was cut with a box cutter! lol but I really like it..u look like a chica!! looking good. it looks natural.

Posted By: Flyat40
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 7:30pm
I love your app and the baby hairs are perfect!  How did you get them to look so natural?

Posted By: fabulouslacewig
Date Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by illana illana wrote:

Hey Fab, could you explain "very smooth on the shaft?"

For the picture from behind, someone pm'd and said that it looks like two textures....it's a wavy texture, that I flat ironed. I sweat profusely, so at the end of the day it reverts somewhat back to wavy.

Thanks ladies. I will do my final review after I wash it this weekend.

Oh ok well that must be what I'm seeing the reverting taking place.Looks good overall.

Posted By: DEJABLU
I too like it.

Posted By: pg12345
your hair looks very nice..so natural ...kudosThumbs%20Up

Date Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 1:03am

AM- Thanks for the Thumbs%20Up....you know I was scared, but I can now exhale. I will say that as of today I can give bestlace a B, (at least for their stocks). Now, customs I know nothing about, and I know some ladies are much more particular than I am.

MissShorts-Yes, they have free shipping, and no fee for paypal. They also have a return policy, if uncut, and unworn, which is good for those ladies that can tell "out the bag" when a lf is a HAM.

NewDiva1-I concur on that hairline, I was in the mirror like Confused for about an hour. Your right, it is a little imperfect, but very workable....you have to put that "negrita" on just right.  As I type my hairine is crooked LOL.  I usually apply my lf's from the middle, and then the sides, but I see that I will be applying these from side to side.

Qualified- Thanks for the "luv." You working that blonde.

Fabulous- I sweat like a mule during planting season. I mean it, I don't just mist, I drip, so I have to flat iron every morning to get it straight again.

Flyat40-I really don't have a secret for the babyhairs, except that I only apply my lf with blueliner tape, and when I tie it down after an application, the long and the short babyhairs will stick to the tape, and then I just pull the long one's up off the hairline. This works well with tape, not so much with the glue.

Thank you everyone else for your kind posts.....

One more thing, I was referred by another member on this board that buys in bulk for her business. Since I mentioned her to bestlace I got 30.00 off the total price, so if anyone is interested I will pm the member and ask if its alright for anyone to use her as a reference.

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 3:22am
nice.

Posted By: memphis diva
Date Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 3:42am
Illana I absolutely love it, the app, hairline & all!!! Great Job. But i have 1 question??? did you have to bleach your knots?

Posted By: B Sy
Date Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 6:53am
Beautiful!

Date Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 9:35am
Hey Memphis- I did not bleach the knots....I just used foundation in the  part.

Posted By: ladyfreak
Date Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 10:55am
Girl your hair is too cute!! I'm interested in buying from them now. Thanks for the review!

Posted By: RoosBelle
Date Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 10:46pm
I looooooove it!  It's beautiful! Smile

Posted By: Bruingal1
Date Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 2:17am
I love your application and the hairline looks very natural. I like the hair too.Thumbs%20Up Very pretty. Did you tweak the hairline, cuz that looks soooo good.

Date Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 2:53am
Bruingal1-There was no tweaking at all.  I slapped her on straight out the bag.

Posted By: EbonyBarbii
Date Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 5:40am

i MUST SAY, BESTLACEWIGS HAVE DEFINITELY UPPED THEIR GAME 'YOUR' HAIR LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Im glad were pleased with your purchase - i may have to pay them a visit!

Posted By: Lacygirl
Date Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 7:23am
That looks nice on you... great app

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 9:34am
i like and you did a great job

Posted By: Lace Lover
Date Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 1:27pm
I really like it, especially the density.  Your app is on point--you look very pretty.

Posted By: Mela-Star
Date Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 4:28pm

I think your hair looks really good.

Posted By: chrystal260
Date Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 5:15pm
I love it! Great job with the application

Posted By: kaai
Date Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 11:51pm

^^^^I do luv me some compliments.

Clap you deserve it... I dont think its too shiny of course I like shine....

I know what u mean about the flash.

One of my wigs looked like i could fry in it.
  in person it wasnt  greasy at all.

I like it...

Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 3:27am
Okay, I have finally worn both units, and washed and conditioned them both.  The hair has minimal to no shedding, and that is really important to me.

I did however make some mistakes when I ordered these units.  I did not realize that I had not asked for the stretch panel in the cap, and I don't think it was french lace, as it is more fragile than the lace I have had in the past.

I didn't really like the cap construction, it looks like just a cap with a middle seam, and nothing else.  I had to get clear thread and shore up the seams above the ears, as there was some tearing. 

I was told later by another member that you have to make sure you have the correct code to get the stretch cap construction....I will definitely remember that for my next purchase.

These were stock units, and the measurements were probably off (which also contributed to the slightly off hairline as well).  I have learned that even though I mostly buy stock, there are other considerations to take when purchasing, so I take that into consideration when I review this vendor.  I also know that learning to tweak a unit to our liking  is a skill I had to learn, as there is NO perfect vendor.

Overall though not bad.  I would order again, but I would make sure that I am clear on the cap construction, and the lace.

So, here's the review:

1. I would pourchase again.
2. I will be clear on the lace and cap construction.
3. The hair was of a good quality.
4. The length was generous.
5. Minimal to no shedding.
6. The shipping was included in price
7. Shipping time was reasonable
8. 100% refund if not satisfied, if the wig is not altered.
9. They except paypal, with no added fees.

Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 5:45am

Bruingal1-There was no tweaking at all.  I slapped her on straight out the bag.

That's why i like them.  I don't have to tweak the hurrline as far as density.   I wash/condition, cut the lace, apply.

Posted By: Malwina
Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 7:46am
Oh my, the hairline is great! So is hair. Is it applied behind your natural hairline?

Posted By: Celie
Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 8:31am
illana -
I really do like it.  You did a great application job. Looks great.  I like how you have summarized what you learned and I agree with your conclusions.

Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 9:50am
Thank you Celie.  I can't stress enough learning to tweak a unit. I never wanted to learn anything about fixing a unit, and thought I would just get the perfect unit.....stubborn, idiot me, as the elders say, "a hard head makes a soft behind. Wink

I learned right quick when one of my units almost tore in half.  I sewed it and shored up the tabs above the ears, and it is doing fine.  I was proud of myself too!

I always sew extra lace on the sides of the napes of my units, and that seems to work well, as I never get enough lace there. 

I hate that on some of the CV's you have to sacrifice, and choose which headache you are willing to deal with....cause the whole package is still out there in lf "Fantasy Land".

I know that some have had wonderful units from vendors, but the consistency is lacking also, so it's always a crapshoot (unless you have a tight relationship with a CV).  I don't, and have to play "Russian Roullette" all the time.

But alas, the lf game has got me caught up...and I am at its mercy!  So I trudge on, in search of the lf paradise that is written in the ancient scrolls.CryCry

Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Oh my, the hairline is great! So is hair. Is it applied behind your natural hairline?

No its not applied behind the hairline. That's straight out the bag.  I don't usually wear the hair off the face, I just took that picture to show the hairline. I wear it with a side part mostly.

Posted By: Tressa
Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 10:51am
Your app skills are absolutely stunning!  ITA with an earlier comment that they have stepped up their game.  Thanks for the comprehensive review!  They better give you credit for their "Chinese New year".  I gotta feeling they are going become real popular....real soon!  ...and BTW  you wear it extraodinarily well!  I like the irregularity of the "look"..it completes the individuality of you.  I would never EVER guess it to be a wig!  GO GIRL!!

Posted By: Flyat40
Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 10:52am
The hairline is perfect - great job with your app!Clap

Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 11:26am
Whoo hoo!!! I give most the credit to BHM!

Posted By: Sixftnluvit
Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 2:16pm
Flyat40, you look so young in your avi, I like the hair do, looks great,,,,ooops sorry for hi-jacking...

Iliana - loved the comprehensive review, and since humans are imperfect I could not tell it was a crooked so to speak, but i am a newbie, so I would say great success.....there website changed for the new year, looks like they got a new attitude, let's pray that this remains the standard...

Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 2:35pm
Clap And you even came back and provided a follow up!!!!    Thanks for being brave, taking a chance and then coming back, taking your valuable time to provide current feedback.   

Posted By: BLESS1
Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 3:32pm

Wow you need a great job!! It looks really nice

Posted By: B Sy
Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 4:50pm
Thank!  New site to stalk...

Posted By: EVA D DIVA
Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 6:00pm
your app is FLAWLESS!!! The baby hairs look so natural and you look so lovely! I am going now to checkout their webpage.

Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 8:22pm

Clap And you even came back and provided a follow up!!!!    Thanks for being brave, taking a chance and then coming back, taking your valuable time to provide current feedback.   

Thank you back AM for giving me some things to think about when I was asking opinions about which vendor to use.

One of the hardest things is to recommend a vendor, because it may "jack up" your own personal success with a CV.  I can't stress enough how important it is to leart small things to make a unit wearable, even if it isn't the perfect unit.

There were a few things I have learned how to do, even though I didn't feel like it...necessity forced my hand.

Now I must learn how to bleach knots (I use the faux methods), and ventilate. 

Posted By: WindyCityGirl
Date Posted: Feb 16 2010 at 10:41pm
Girl, you stepped on that application.  You look fabulous!

Posted By: charmed
Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 2:27pm
you did a really nice job and the hair density is very natural.  are you satisfied with the hair quality after washing and styling mulitple times?   If so sounds like a good vendor.

Posted By: Malwina
Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 2:36pm
I always wanted to order from them, but I thought their hair quality is low, because... just look at their website, all of their units are too shiny, like synthetic wig shiny, and have ragged ends. Those ends really kept me from buying. But if you're satisfied, good for you Thumbs%20Up And your hairline is impressive, baby hairs are really natural.

Originally posted by charmed charmed wrote:

are you satisfied with the hair quality after washing and styling mulitple times?

This. Please do tell.

Posted By: fabgal85
Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 4:55pm
the hairline looks AH MAZING! looks like its growing frm your scalp

Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 8:03pm
I don't ave a problem with the hair quality...but I realize that I could have just been fortunate.  I do make these reviews knowing that my experience may not be someone else's.

I have washed and conditioned the units, and the hair is the same as when I purchased it, and there is no shedding.  I give the hair a B+

Here's a few more pics:

Posted By: Brown Suga
Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 8:05pm
I started with bestlacewigs. I never had a problem with the hair. For me, the medium measurements were just a little too big for me. I still have friends that order and they've always been pleased

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 8:07pm
GIRL I SEE I MISSED THESE PICTURES.. child you better work that hair, honey you look absolutely beautiful.. ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU UP IN HERE .. ClapClapClap

Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 8:15pm
You didn't miss them...I just posted them!!

I'm trying to keep up with the big dogs!!

Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 8:17pm

You didn't miss them...I just posted them!!

I'm trying to keep up with the big dogs!!
well baby you look marvelous... LOLLOLLOL i 'm loving it, and all the styles you better work and sho your stuff.. you hear me.. LOL and them baby hairs is cutting up you better teach.. LOL

Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 10:19pm
I see what you mean Sexi...you missed the first batch of pics.  I thought you meant the second batch.

Ding Dong me.

Posted By: jomens
Date Posted: Feb 18 2010 at 6:51am
Hello, I am new here but it really looks good. i was looking for reviews on that vendor. are they in the states? can you give me the name of the wig you got? it is nice and the hairline really looks natural. I live in the Ivory Coast - West Africa so trying to get information from here is a challenge. I got my first wig from fixinheads and it is real nice. I am looking to get another one now cause I have no hair, totally bold and lace wigs are my only option to look neat and good! thanks sisters!

Posted By: pg12345
Date Posted: Feb 18 2010 at 6:55am
very beautiful app..lookin good

Date Posted: Feb 18 2010 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Brown Suga Brown Suga wrote:

I started with bestlacewigs. I never had a problem with the hair. For me, the medium measurements were just a little too big for me. I still have friends that order and they've always been pleased

Really?  I always thought their medium measurements were too small.

Could be i'm just a meat head.LOL

Posted By: *M. Gurl *
Date Posted: Feb 18 2010 at 10:47am
Gorgeous!

Date Posted: Feb 18 2010 at 10:57am
I agree with Newdiva...their mediums are really "smediums"  I can wear most vendors medium...but their medium is snug!

Date Posted: Feb 20 2010 at 5:38am

Thanks to illana and her informing review  Thumbs%20Up 

I purchased  a stock unit for from Bestlacewigs.com. I purchased 1 stock unit/ IR/Curly/18 inches/1b FLW. I order on a Thursday and received my unit on Monday!! YEAH! Clap. Out of the bag the hair was soft and of great quality. Hairline was good and length was generous. Since i have received it i have bleached the knots and shampoo/conditioned. There has been little to NO shedding!! Clap Clap Like Illana, the ONLY thing i would want different is to order stretch in cap, mine also fits snug and it's a large. I will order from them again.
Price....great (under $200)
Shipping...fast 
Quality......good

I will be applying this weekend and will do my best to get pics posted asap!

Thanks again Illana!

Here are the pics i promised...i do have to say the density is a more than my liking..but i will thin it out later...also i really haven't styled it or anything...really wanted to show you all the hairline.

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/199_82/243_73/Picture002-vi.jpg" rel="no follow">

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/199_82/243_73/Picture003-vi.jpg" rel="no follow">

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/199_82/243_73/Picture004-vi.jpg" rel="no follow">

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/199_82/243_73/Picture006-vi.jpg" rel="no follow">

Date Posted: Feb 20 2010 at 6:03am
Originally posted by jomens jomens wrote:

Hello, I am new here but it really looks good. i was looking for reviews on that vendor. are they in the states? can you give me the name of the wig you got? it is nice and the hairline really looks natural. I live in the Ivory Coast - West Africa so trying to get information from here is a challenge. I got my first wig from fixinheads and it is real nice. I am looking to get another one now cause I have no hair, totally bold and lace wigs are my only option to look neat and good! thanks sisters!
honey they are in china..

Date Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 5:27am
see updated pics above

Date Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 10:37am
Memphis...you are a cutie!!

Yes, I recognize the hairline.  I know Newdiva1 has oredered from them too, and has commented on the hairline, but its nothing that can't be
worked with.

Can't wait to see pics of the unit styled and all. Im sure it will be beautiful.

Posted By: alisha_endre
Date Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 10:53am
I love it. Beautiful app.
You are gorgeous girl!

Date Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 12:33pm

Memphis...you are a cutie!!

Yes, I recognize the hairline.  I know Newdiva1 has oredered from them too, and has commented on the hairline, but its nothing that can't be
worked with.

Can't wait to see pics of the unit styled and all. Im sure it will be beautiful.

yes ma'am Illana.  i have never had to thin their hairlines...but then i can be a bit hard on my units so the hairline tends to thin naturally.  But ...straight outta the bag..it's the best CV hurrline i've had. (IMO....for me personally)  I luved rex but even his was too thick for me.

Posted By: beanybabygirl
Date Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 1:30pm
Illana you are so pretty and your hair looks lovely ... I really like the last set of pics~"you were working it Girl"Clap

And Memphis you have such a pretty face ... I really like that last picture!

Posted By: bondgurl007
Date Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 4:20pm

I don't ave a problem with the hair quality...but I realize that I could have just been fortunate.  I do make these reviews knowing that my experience may not be someone else's.

I have washed and conditioned the units, and the hair is the same as when I purchased it, and there is no shedding.  I give the hair a B+

Here's a few more pics:

You have so much fun with your wigs...the styles I have is so boring compared to yours. Thanks for motivating me to step it up. BTW how do you get those curls?

Posted By: MsPlayGurl
Date Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 6:13pm
Gosh this is the best app I've ever seen in my life. u go girl

Date Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 7:57pm
Hey bondgurl..I have a gold n hot curling iron, but you know what makes the best curls? The conair portable curling iron with butane!!

The barrel looks really small, but they make the best curls.  I got mine on ebay for about 12.00.

It comes in a plastic carrying case, and I can do my hair wherever I am...I LOVES IT! They actully made these curls in the pics.

ThermaCELL® Cordless Curling Iron
model: TC605BC

• Cordless! No plugs or batteries! Take it anywhere!
  • Full-size iron reaches professional curling iron temperatures quickly
  • Includes a handy carry case and brush sleeve attachment
  • Use it as a curling iron or styling brush
  • Compact enough to drop in your backpack or purse and go!
  • Cartridge included - lasts for months of normal use
  • Replacement cartridges available (model# http://www.conair.com/thermacell-refill-cartridges-p-49.html" rel="no follow - TC2BC )
  • Limited one year warranty
    Special Savings Item
    Suggested Retail: $22.99
    http://www.conair-store.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CON+TC605BC&HDR=HAIR" rel="no follow">ThermaCELL®%20Cordless%20Curling%20Iron
    Thanks Msplaygurl....I don't take that lightly.

Date Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 7:58pm
    Just click on the red x, and it should show the picture.

You can just carry this in your purse, and it gets very hot...the cartridges you can get in the store for about 5.99 for two.

Excellent for when you need to freshen your curls throughout the day.

Posted By: DonnaB63
    Date Posted: Feb 24 2010 at 7:23pm
    Very beautiful, Illana!  Based on your review, I purchased two CV units from them and they arrived today.  I couldn't believe shipping took less than 48 hours!  They're both beautiful units and I can't wait to play with them.  I went natural, but switched back to my lace units for the winter. 

Thanks a bunch for the honest and thorough review!

Posted By: ablake48
    Date Posted: Feb 24 2010 at 7:27pm
    Nice!!!

Print Page | Close Window