URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=233300
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 10:24pm

Topic: Hair Talk..
Posted By: emails4me
Subject: Hair Talk..
Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 8:27pm
Who has the Best Price on Kilo's?

Hey ladies

I have been googlin all day.. but I dont know these vendors..
Any suggestions?

1) Best price
2) this is really part of number one Best Quality.. No shedding, tangling
3) virgin (raw) hairs wavy and curly
4) Long Lengths

These are NOT in order of concern they are all equal criteria .

Thanks ladies!!
**If you want to send the info in pm thats fine too I know some people dont feel comfortable posting info on here...

**UPDATE..THIS POST IS FOR SHARING INFO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOURS PRIVATE DONT PM ME FOR MINES... I dont mind sharing info...

THERE ARE VENDOR SUGGESTION AND REVIEWS ALL IN THIS POST i HAVENT USED THEM AND IF YOU WANT TO RESEARCH AND ASK QUESTIONS HERE. OTHERWISE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.. IM POSTING ALL REVIEWS I GET.. GOOD, BAD OR UGLY SO NO NEED TO PM ME ABOUT THESE VENDORS.. I THINK SOME HAVE GOTTEN POOFED BUT THE FIRST ONE STARTS AROUND PG.10 I THINK..

Replies:
Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:39pm
girl idk...BUMP

Posted By: Jay Tea
Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:40pm
idk, are you starting a company or supplying a salon? Buying by the kilo can get expensive if you are ordering less than 5 or 6 at a time.

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:45pm
Nope.... I had this vendor i used to use but they took my lil money for granted.. Meaning they took 3 months to complete my order..  I just get tired of looking for hair all the time.. A kilo is not that much its only like 2 lbs plus a ounce or 2..

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:57pm
are you talkin bout hair or drugsLOL  lk I'm clearly being silly...........you'd think any vendor you wanna roll with will give you what you lookin for

Posted By: Jay Tea
Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:58pm
I feel you on that. It really sux to have business taken for granted. I like wagmans virgin hair/and their customer service.

IDK who has good prices/quality on kilos, just be careful before you buy one sight unseen, would hate for you to pay for buffalo/yak/giraffe hair.

Posted By: SeansMommy
Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 10:01pm
I think she wants cheaper prices though. Me and my BFF used to order kilo's and split em, the vendors we found were all on alibaba, the vendors were from india, I have to look in my old school email and hopefully they haven't deleted it, I haven't checked it in forever, but the hair was really good! I really liked it! Hardly any tanglign or shedding for the most part! If I can't find it in my email she may have the contact info, WOW. This is a good idea, I had completly forgot about how cheap hair can get when you buy it by the kilo! There are enough of my girlfriend that wear quality hair that buying a kilo would be NOTHING! But anywho, let me stop rambling, and get to searching. While I'm searching you could search on alibaba, but I know you want reviews before purchasing, so i'll be back with my info!

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

are you talkin bout hair or drugsLOL  lk I'm clearly being silly...........you'd think any vendor you wanna roll with will give you what you lookin for

lol.... It would seem that way!! You know it sounds like Im looking for somethin else huh?

BUT they are real funny about supplying hair and I dont like waiting for hair looking for new hair trynna find what I want.. THAT SUCKS for me...

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Jay Tea Jay Tea wrote:

I feel you on that. It really sux to have business taken for granted. I like wagmans virgin hair/and their customer service.
Yea I love Wags but they dont have what I need right now which is why I decided to do the kilo thing again.. And the company I dealt with I would have to literally call them EVERYDAY and they would send me a few pieces at a time.. The hair was beautiful though but I cant deal with that customer service or lack of

IDK who has good prices/quality on kilos, just be careful before you buy one sight unseen, would hate for you to pay for buffalo/yak/giraffe hair.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL@giraffe
YOU would hate it!! I would hate it!! No animal by products lol or synthetic fibers..Ouch

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by SeansMommy SeansMommy wrote:

I think she wants cheaper prices though. Me and my BFF used to order kilo's and split em, the vendors we found were all on alibaba, the vendors were from india, I have to look in my old school email and hopefully they haven't deleted it, I haven't checked it in forever, but the hair was really good! I really liked it! Hardly any tanglign or shedding for the most part! If I can't find it in my email she may have the contact info, WOW. This is a good idea, I had completly forgot about how cheap hair can get when you buy it by the kilo! There are enough of my girlfriend that wear quality hair that buying a kilo would be NOTHING! But anywho, let me stop rambling, and get to searching. While I'm searching you could search on alibaba, but I know you want reviews before purchasing, so i'll be back with my info!

OMG!! if you could I would really appreciate it!! Thats the general idea to stock up!! And a few of my friends need some to so it would be nothing to get it!! These vendors are so flaky right now I just aint got that kind of time...I just did a MAJOR overhaul on my curly hair I had for a year and brought it BACK from the dead... I was thinking this is ridiculous I gotta do this cause I cant find the hair I want right now..
I hope you find the info and TIA!!

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 10:54pm
Cool Im stalking my own post waitin on Seansmommy with that info like a crackhead!! lol

Posted By: IVIE.sheri
Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 11:14pm
Damn sm..u be on it!

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 11:22pm
Thats what a hair addiction does to you. Alibaba is my best friend...Me and my BFF are super addicted to hair lol!! Found the info! Do you want me to post it or pm you?

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 11:31pm
You can pm me please! thanksssssssssss

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 1:42am
pm sent!

Posted By: BrunBella23
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 4:06am
Originally posted by IVIE.sheri IVIE.sheri wrote:

Damn sm..u be on it!

This!

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 8:06am

pm sent!

Thanks!! I got it appreciate ya!!
If I get another good one I will send it to you..... I have one I am emailing now the hair looks really nice also....

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 8:19am
I have sent some emails to suppliers on Alibaba as well. Their prices are really good like SM said. I just rather have someone go half on it and split it, it is a lot of hair I think it comes out to 32ounces of hair.

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 8:59am
Big%20smile yesssssssssssssss 32ozs....Approve

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 9:07am
I got keys by the 3s when I chirp, shawty chirp back. I was just talking about this earlier this year with my friend's baby's god daddy. I need to cop a couple keys man.

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 11:57am
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

I have sent some emails to suppliers on Alibaba as well. Their prices are really good like SM said. I just rather have someone go half on it and split it, it is a lot of hair I think it comes out to 32ounces of hair.
Yep. Very good prices. Especially if you find someone with quality!!!  But yea, 32 ounces(really a little more then that) is nothing to me though. As much hair as i wear. Me myself I'll wear 3 packs of hair, and having 3 more for a rainy day is wonderful for me, thats about 600grams worth of hair, so whats left? 400 grams, LOL  So like I said, it's not even a problem to get that to move with the weave addicts that I hang aroundLOL

And Brun bella, I told you 'm just addicted.LOL I got everyone aroudn me fiending. If you hang with me, you can NOT wear milky way!!LOL  Got all my friends addicted to the good stuff!!

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 11:58am
Originally posted by emails4me emails4me wrote:

pm sent!

Thanks!! I got it appreciate ya!!
If I get another good one I will send it to you..... I have one I am emailing now the hair looks really nice also....
Thanks please let me know!! I had others I had been talking too, but those were the only ones that I tried. Man, I'd spend many nights just on alibaba searching/chatting with vendors.

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 11:59am
Man. I see i'm not the only one addicted!
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/pm_inbox.asp" rel="no follow">UnreadPrivate Messenger (28 new) 

Posted By: mssassy80
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 12:33pm

wow I am still trying to find a good quality vendor to make my first virgin purchase but shoot i may need to hook up with someone from here to chip in on the keys

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 1:18pm
LOL @ SeansMommy!! I was one of those pms! By the way you know we love you right? Hug

Has anyone ever run across a cv that will let you mix and match textures or can you only get one kilo of a certain type of hair?

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 1:25pm

The vendors that I pm'd you will allow you to mix the kilo in texture/length. And they are vendors straight of india. Not from china.

Posted By: lattabody
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 1:51pm
oh alibaba. i got some quote from alikashore or sumthn like that off alibaba

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 1:52pm
Did you ever order?

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 1:55pm
gone

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 1:55pm
gone

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 2:03pm
Hmmmm it sounds like it's better to go in with somebody. Then your hair is SUPER cheap.

One more question for anyone that's ordered from a cv. Did the hair come with nits? I'm not one of those people who'll freak out if it does but I'd prefer it didn't. Also, how do you properly clean nit hair? with plain Dawn or with something else?

ETA: Yet another question LOL. Why are hand tied wefts cheaper than machine? Are machine wefts stronger?

Posted By: tiffy850
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 2:09pm

does anyone have personal recommendations for these companys?

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Hmmmm it sounds like it's better to go in with somebody. Then your hair is SUPER cheap.

One more question for anyone that's ordered from a cv. Did the hair come with nits? I'm not one of those people who'll freak out if it does but I'd prefer it didn't. Also, how do you properly clean nit hair? with plain Dawn or with something else?

ETA: Yet another question LOL. Why are hand tied wefts cheaper than machine? Are machine wefts stronger?
Baby doll, how many times am  I gonna have to tell you these are IV(we don't use that term around here lol) IV=INDIAN VENDORSLOL not CV.
But actually....No. I didn't have not one nit in any of the bundles that me and my friends ordered!! Now that I think about it!! can't SAY that if you order you won't get any nits in yours, but I know I didn't have a nit problem in any of ours! Yup, it is super cheap if you go in with a friend, especially if it's a local friend!!

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 2:25pm

Baby doll, how many times am  I gonna have to tell you these are IV(we don't use that term around here lol) IV=INDIAN VENDORSLOL not CV.
But actually....No. I didn't have not one nit in any of the bundles that me and my friends ordered!! Now that I think about it!! can't SAY that if you order you won't get any nits in yours, but I know I didn't have a nit problem in any of ours! Yup, it is super cheap if you go in with a friend, especially if it's a local friend!!

LOL Girl in my mind there are AV's and CV's, and a CV includes anyone shipping from outside the US!! But yea I guess in order to keep down confusion I should make it known I'm trying to order from an IV.

Sorry about all the questions too...I'm just a little nervous about ordering from India. It sounds good because of the great price and large quantity you get but I don't wanna get my money jacked....or end up with a rat's nest...

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 2:33pm

LOL Girl in my mind there are AV's and CV's, and a CV includes anyone shipping from outside the US!! But yea I guess in order to keep down confusion I should make it known I'm trying to order from an IV.

Sorry about all the questions too...I'm just a little nervous about ordering from India. It sounds good because of the great price and large quantity you get but I don't wanna get my money jacked....or end up with a rat's nest...
lol @ the bolded.
And I understand what you mean, about being nervous. IDK why we weren't nervous when we ordered. I guess because we researched for weeks and weeks  and spoke with all the vendors for an extensive amount of time and we felt ok with ordering, and if it would've been bad, we were prepared to chalk it up as a loss!! plus, we ordered around excess check time, so it was extra money we had to blowLOL

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 2:49pm
I actually just thouhgt about it, I installed some of this hair earlier this year.

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 2:54pm

I actually just thouhgt about it, I installed some of this hair earlier this year.

Really? How long has it lasted you?

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 3:05pm

Really? How long has it lasted you?
Yes, I realized it when i was flipping through my facebook pictures of myself and saw a few of me with it installed.

And hmmm I think we ordered this hair in 07 and 08. So it's lasted since then! Not sure which order that the hair i installed was from, but I know it's atleast a year and a half old at the time i reinstalled it.

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 6:58pm
Wow. Can you post pics of the hair?

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 8:25pm
I see Im not the only one interested in the kilos.... QQ around...LOL

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

Here ya go. I brushed the hair out to get that look. It waved up more then the pictures show. I think these were the only pictures that I have with the hair in.

Posted By: bagofhair
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 9:44pm

Here ya go. I brushed the hair out to get that look. It waved up more then the pictures show. I think these were the only pictures that I have with the hair in.
may i ask whay length that is?

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 9:47pm
Hmmm If i am not mistaken that was 16inch.

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 9:51pm
That hair looks nice and soft.

Posted By: mssassy80
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by emails4me emails4me wrote:

I see Im not the only one interested in the kilos.... QQ around...LOL

Nope your not im very interested as well

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 8:28am
Looks like plenty are interested, maybe you guys can do a group order.

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 9:54am
SeansMommy you are too sweet. That hair looks great (and you too, very pretty!)

IA with the group order thing. Let me do a little more research and we can get this thing going

Posted By: PerfectBlending
Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:37am
wholesale/kilos is the BEST way to go!!!

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by SeansMommy<b> SeansMommy wrote:

Looks like plenty are interested, maybe you guys can do a group order.

This might be the only thing to keep peace in the weave section LOL

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

wholesale/kilos is the BEST way to go!!!

totally agree

Posted By: Kiana27
Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 5:02pm
I want some but i don't want to share, the prices are so good and less then a pound of av's hair. That will be a good stash if u can mix the textures.

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Kiana27 Kiana27 wrote:

I want some but i don't want to share, the prices are so good and less then a pound of av's hair. That will be a good stash if u can mix the textures.
lol!! So you want a whole kilo to yourselfLOL  I don't blame you though, because to me, thats like two installs(6 packs between two installs) and then the other 4 packs(each pack will be 100 grams each which is a little more then 3 ounces), I'm sure you could sell them or if any of your friends wear virgin hair, give to them. My friend and I would just split it in half!  And that lasted us a pretty good time. I think she still has/is wearing hers!!  Alot of mine I gave away, just because I was greedy and wanted new/more hair.  But I did use it for atleast a year though!! And yup, it'll be a wonderful stash for yourself though, because like you said, if you're willing to buy a pound(which most of us would), then this is so worth it because you can mix and match and have a couple installs saved upLOL And can even get bulk hair to have closures and such made!!

Posted By: talldee
Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 7:08pm

I NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH THE INDIAN VENDORS, AND GUESS WHAT

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE AV'S ARE GETTING THE HAIR FROM?

THE HAIR IS REALLY VIRGIN, I FIND THAT THEY ARE NOT UP ON

TECHNOLOGY LIKE THE CV'S, SO THE HAIR HAS VERY LITTLE PROCESSING,

THEY PROBABLY WASH THE HAIR IN GOATS MILK OR SOMETHING AND HANG

IT OUT ON A LINE TO DRY.  LOL,

I HAD GOOD HAIR FROM JK EXPORTS AND OTHER VENDORS FROM  

ALIBABA.COM  AND ALSO TRADEINDIA.COM

YES IM GREEDY, I LOVE BUYING BY THE KILO'S

MY SISTERS AND THEIR FRIENDS ARE LINING UP OUTSIDE MY DOOR

TOMORROW CAUSE MY 2 KILO'S ARE HERE!  THATS 20 PACKS OF HAIR.

WHEN YOU BUY SHORT LIKE 10-12 INCHES  YOU GET 10 PACKS PER KILO.

THE HAIR SELLS OUT IN A DAY!

THEN I TAKE THE PROCEEDS AND BUY 2-4 MORE KILOGRAMS.

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 7:26pm
I am so greedy. I have been trying to get my bff to try virgin or good quaility processed hair, she has plenty of money to do so but she keep spending damn near $300 in the bss on what they call remy hair. She likes her installs full like mines so she buys 3 packs of the bss remy.

Her hair is very pretty and will match any indian hair, rather it's curly, wavy or straight, but she keep saying let me no when u going to order. Sh&t i have ordered 3 times since then. When i get that kilo i am going to just give her 10ounces.
Seansmommy i will give u a pm very soon because i need that kilo.

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 7:43pm
This is why I loooove BHM.

SM....when you get done wading through those PMs....HOLLA

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 8:37pm

I am so greedy. I have been trying to get my bff to try virgin or good quaility processed hair, she has plenty of money to do so but she keep spending damn near $300 in the bss on what they call remy hair. She likes her installs full like mines so she buys 3 packs of the bss remy.

Her hair is very pretty and will match any indian hair, rather it's curly, wavy or straight, but she keep saying let me no when u going to order. Sh&t i have ordered 3 times since then. When i get that kilo i am going to just give her 10ounces.

I wonder why its so hard to get women out that BSS hair when you have something better to offer them.. My stylist has a client that she orders really pretty hair for, that matches her hair as if it was cut from her head... She said the heffa emailed her and told her she was gonna get some Milky Way for about six weeks.. She cant get her mind around the fact that the hair she ordered is still good and will last.. She is so used to buying disposable hair she cant help herself...

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:17pm
Talldee i totally agree with you! Especially when it comes to what you said about technology! And yes, I think thats how they probably wash it too, because I know once , there was a bad storm in india and the vendor told me that it'd be a few extra days for him to send my hair because the wet weather made it harder for my hair to dry!!  So of course he couldn't send it out WET.
But yep, thats exactly what I said, where do you think the AV's get thier hair? INDIA! I rather go straight to the source!! Just like i do for the CV's!!  Lol now we have IV's!! lol!! New abbreviation I suppose!
ANd TallDee I always got 10packs of hair no matter what length I got...hmm.

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:19pm
After one orders a Kilo, how long does it take to receive the order?

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:21pm

You know Kiana, this is one time that I give hair away(of course only to people like my BFF like you did) because the hair is so cheap. You can afford to do soLOL BEcause a pack is roughly 40 or so bucks depending on what length/texture you have!!  And I look forward to your PM. I wouldn't mind posting the info here, but I just hate feeding the lurkers(NON-BHM registered members) not being mean/rude, but really I think thats when the backlash/bandwagon effect goes down. Because of them, not because of the actual registered members. There are jus sooooooooooo many that lurk/come on bhm becuase when you google hair related items BHM comes up all the time!!

If you guys think it's a good idea to just post the info here, say yes or no.  Otherwise I'll keep sending the info via pm's like I hvae been. I don't mind doing that at all. Copy&Paste FTWLOL

Posted By: hairqueen2009
Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:21pm
bump

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:22pm
nice

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:23pm

After one orders a Kilo, how long does it take to receive the order?
The Vendors that "I" used it was like 5 days from order being placed to me getting my hair.  They shipped in like 2 days usually(takes them about 1-2 days to get my order/hair together) then the actual shipping time is 2-3 daysBig%20smile  But I saw some where , where some said that it took a MONTH to recieve thier hair, Not from the vendors i used, but in general. Which is confusing, but I think that person was using WAGMANS vendor, so I think they probably just have a crappppppppppppppppppppppp load of customers(think how much WAGMANS probably orders and i'm sure it takes them some time to get that order together) so I think thats probably why thiers took so long.

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:28pm
No SM don't post on here. I will email u some time after christmas because that is when i will be ready to order. If u post on here trust and beleive there will be some lurker ready to start a new business.

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:43pm
bump

Date Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:02am

No SM don't post on here. I will email u some time after christmas because that is when i will be ready to order. If u post on here trust and beleive there will be some lurker ready to start a new business.
Didn't even think about that!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:05am
Originally posted by hairqueen2009 hairqueen2009 wrote:

bump
You keep bumping unnecesarily.....if its on pg 1 no need to bump! i see  you asked how many posts until you can create a topic, well u need 4 months plus 500 posts. So until you reach 4 months you will have to get someone to create a topic for you. no need to spam sweetie.

Posted By: FloStar
Date Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:13am

You keep bumping unnecesarily.....if its on pg 1 no need to bump! i see  you asked how many posts until you can create a topic, well u need 4 months plus 500 posts. So until you reach 4 months you will have to get someone to create a topic for you. no need to spam sweetie.

LOLLOL
Yeah, I told her this tooooooo
Wacko

Date Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 7:04am

Didn't even think about that!!!!!!!!

I agree - everybody and their mama suddenly has hair they wanna sell to us.... man put up flyers, do print ads, heck do radio but stop tryna hustle us damn it Big%20smile Seriously in the last few months its been excessive.Stern%20Smile

Posted By: missdetroit
Date Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 11:14am
@Kiana27 So true.  Even though I usually stay in lurk mode, I have noticed everyday someone new has some fantastic lush virgin remy golden hair from the motherland. 

Date Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 9:30am
Confused

Date Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 10:29am
Ah, I'm so excited. I'm thinking of ordering from one of the vendors SeansMommy used before. Do I have to buy bulk hair for them to make a closure? or can I just buy the wefted hair and they make it however they want? Did anyone order curly hair for an IV if so could you either post or pm me pics?

I'm just so nervous. I think I have a good vendor here......*crosses fingers*

Posted By: mush211
Date Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 2:15pm
A kilo??? This weave game is like drug tradingLOL

Date Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 6:38pm

Ah, I'm so excited. I'm thinking of ordering from one of the vendors SeansMommy used before. Do I have to buy bulk hair for them to make a closure? or can I just buy the wefted hair and they make it however they want? Did anyone order curly hair for an IV if so could you either post or pm me pics?

I'm just so nervous. I think I have a good vendor here......*crosses fingers*
You can use either weft hair OR bulk hair. But the only time I'd use WEFT hair, is when thats all that I have.  But if you're actually going to MAKE AN ORDER, you may as well also purchase some bulk hair to have closures /frontals(whatever it is you want to have made) made with. Because BULK hair of course is cheaper. So why pay more for wefted hair, when truly what you need is bulk hair. And it's cheaper Big%20smile

Date Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 6:38pm
And baby doll, if you're going for curly hair, use the first vendor i suggested. they have the GREATEST curly hair ever. My friend who i ordered with had a pack left over and she brought it when she came home for christmas. GORGEOUS.

Posted By: marieeugene
Date Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 6:53pm
@ SeansMommy, YOU and Hair very pretty.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 6:57pm
Thank you marie :-)

Date Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by marieeugene marieeugene wrote:

@ SeansMommy, YOU and Hair very pretty.

IA

Now where did that hair come from? Its really pretty I like the color also Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 5:54pm
I swear SeansMommy is like the best thing that ever happened to BHM

Date Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 8:22pm
Flostar how'd you miss this thread!! It had been on the front page for days!!

Date Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 8:30pm
You know.. I have NO idea!
Like, seriously..
I guess because it said kilo..
I thought it had to do with sales and business and all.

I only came here when that girl kept bumping old threads lol..
I never actually read it.. I've learnt my lesson now

Date Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 1:17am
Originally posted by FloStar FloStar wrote:

I swear SeansMommy is like the best thing that ever happened to BHM

I concur 100% Clap Thanks SeansMommy you're the best!

I think I'm gonna be selfish and order a whole kilo for myself LOL. If it works out I'll do a group order. (I don't want to be responsible for BHM's next bandwagon Stern%20Smile)

Posted By: Gumdrop92
Date Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 3:20am
Lol, every time I pass this thread I think about drugs...

Date Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 4:49am
Originally posted by FloStar FloStar wrote:

You know.. I have NO idea!
Like, seriously..
I guess because it said kilo..
I thought it had to do with sales and business and all.LOL

I only came here when that girl kept bumping old threads lol..
I never actually read it.. I've learnt my lesson now

Date Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 7:43am
Should I change the topic name? I chose that because I thought it would make everybody look just to see what the topic was...

Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 10:45am
wait! SM, the vendor wasnt posted!?!? see I aint that slow WinkLOL can someone pm the vendors info....looking for curly virgin INDIAN hair from an IV. thanks!

Posted By: Esha
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 12:23pm

And what's wrong with a women on her grind? It's called being business minded. You still got chicks buying throw away bss hair. We should be congratulating the women who were business minded enough to sell hair.
Someones going to let the cat out of the bag and probably dedicate a website to legit vendors. It's going to happen sooner or later.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 12:56pm

Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 1:25pm
[QUOTE  [/QUOTE]

Posted By: kashe21
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 1:40pm
can someone pretty pretty please inbox me the vendor info from SM!  I sent a PM to her a few days ago but I know she is busy with baby and school.  I got my money ready and I am finally gonna het me some 'REAL' hair, lol!

Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 2:08pm

Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 2:11pm

Posted By: Oyekade
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 2:50pm
Can i get some pm of the vendor also? I have been chinese yaki girl for while and I want to try some real virgin hair.

Posted By: PRETTYBG
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 3:09pm
I know I'm late on this one, but can someone PM me the vendors info too pleeeeeez?

Posted By: theycallmetrail
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 3:35pm
can someone PM me the vendors info too?

Posted By: altimagurl23
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 3:49pm
ive been looking for this post! can i get the info as well?

TIA

Posted By: yunvme2
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by kashe21 kashe21 wrote:

can someone pretty pretty please inbox me the vendor info from SM!  I sent a PM to her a few days ago but I know she is busy with baby and school.  I got my money ready and I am finally gonna het me some 'REAL' hair, lol!

Me too

Posted By: DazzlingDiva
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 4:36pm
Me 100 lol

Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 5:00pm
What yall doing in here!?!?!
I want a pm....

Posted By: shandy
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 5:03pm
can someone send me a pm too