Print Page | Close Window

HCG support group

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Exercise, Fitness, & Health
Forum Name: Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
Forum Description: Discussions on Diets
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=227996
Printed Date: Oct 15 2018 at 10:39am

Topic: HCG support group
Posted By: shay_206
Subject: HCG support group
Date Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 12:43pm
Hello ladies so as we've seen there are many ladies that have already done the HGC diet or who are starting and I wanted to create a space where we can support each other, share tips, reciepes and track process.
So here everyone is welcome. When posting lets include these stats so we can give everyone an idea where we are and where we are tying to end up weight wise and also how long you have been on the program

so again please include (if comfortable):

1) when you will start or when you did start program

2)which method you chose (drops or injection)

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting weight and progress

4)how many pounds you are dropping a day

5)any receipes that you enjoy and  would like to share

6)any tips or tricks that have helped you stay on the diet

7) and lastly how often you plan on updating us on your progress

So lets get to losing weight and inches so we can achieve own personal goals and help each other along the way!

Replies:
Date Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 12:48pm

I'll go first!

***started the diet today 11/22

*******Doing the drops and purchases from simplyhcg.com 

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting weight and progress
************starting weight 175 and my goal weight is 145 over time

**************just started so havent dropped any yet

**************just on my day 1 so havent tried any reciepes yet but will update once i find some good ones

**************not yet but I refuse to not lose weight!!!!

*************i plan to check in with weight and measurements at least every 3 days if not daily

Posted By: dime-in-09
Date Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 12:49pm
i'm in i would love if we could support each other

Posted By: joy22
Date Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 10:17am

This is a very great idea Shay! ClapI've been lurking and lurking in the HCG forum but still proscratinating. I think this support forum will be a nice kick for me to get going.

I think my one concern is; Do i have to eat Organic food?...you know organic ain't cheap, so i was wondering if I could cut corners.

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 4:35pm
Great idea!!!  I need this......I've had a setback......be back with my post shortly.....

Date Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 8:20pm
Jay22 it is not required to eat organic but of course its better overall. Personally I didn't buy organic food and the protocol didn't say u had to, to see results so come on girl and join the club!

Date Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 8:23pm
So I'm on my 2nd day and I am so sick of food! These 2 days stuffing myself have been horrible! So tomoRrow is my first day eating the 500 cals. We'll see how this go!

Date Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 8:25pm
Also to all the ladies who purchased on line go get a pregnancy test and if the product u have been taking is real hcg it should say ur pregnant. Just to be sure your not being ripped off!

Posted By: tami73
Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 1:27pm
Great thread! I had been lurking in one of the other hcg forums for a couple of weeks before I bit the bullet and decided to order. I ordered the homeopathic drops from a seller on ebay on the 16th but since I'm in England and he is in the states, I still haven't received them, still waiting anxiously.

I really went to town on this though. Straight after, I decided that I would also like to try the injections so I bought 5 vials from all day pharmacy. Also ordered a mixing kit from some american company. Waiting for all of them to arrive.

My plan is to do a short 23 day round before christmas with the hhcg
and since there are no immunity issues with this version after a one week break, I will move on to the injectable kind for a 40 day round at the begining of January.

I have 80-90 pounds to lose ( I refuse to weigh myself until I have the hcg! lol)

Will update all particulars when I receive the hcg. Here's hoping it will be tomorrow!

Posted By: Dagr8tes
Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 9:39pm
I would like to join this group. I am starting on Monday 11/30/09. I am not ordering anything yet though. I am going to the clinic to get it. They accept payment plans.LOL. I am going to do the injections. I would like to lose 40 lbs. I will start reading Dr. Simeons guide this weekend to prepare me to do this diet the right way. I have to lose this weight. Oh... by the way someone asked if B12 is important, yes, if your losing any substantial amount of weight B12 is important to take it will prevent fatigue, hair loss etc.

Posted By: Kheti
Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 10:25am
Originally posted by shay_206 shay_206 wrote:

Hello ladies so as we've seen there are many ladies that have already done the HGC diet or who are starting and I wanted to create a space where we can support each other, share tips, reciepes and track process.
So here everyone is welcome. When posting lets include these stats so we can give everyone an idea where we are and where we are tying to end up weight wise and also how long you have been on the program

I began on Friday November 6th

injection (200iu) using hcg from alldaychemist.com, bacteriostac water from cheapvitamins.com and insulin needles.

my starting weight was about 207. goal weight is 173.

i lost an average of .71 lbs per day. most days i lost .6 but when it was that TOM i lost almost nothing from one day to the next and there were a few days after where i lost more than one.

no recipes...my forman grill was just my best friend. also shrimp boiled with old bay seasoning and a touch of vinegar.

i lost the most on days i ate raw veggies- particularly tomatoes and cabbage Dead

i found it super easy since i was weighing myself daily and losing weight every day..

well today is my final day, so i will update when i begin another round in january i guess

So lets get to losing weight and inches so we can achieve own personal goals and help each other along the way!

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 10:55am
Shay I would love to join but I do not do the drops or injections I do the SPRAY can this be counted as well...I have amazing results...

Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 10:56am

Also to all the ladies who purchased on line go get a pregnancy test and if the product u have been taking is real hcg it should say ur pregnant. Just to be sure your not being ripped off!

I concur I did this with my spray and it said I was pregnant and I have my tubes burnt and some more...LOL

Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 7:44pm
Yaay! My hhcg arrived today so my first loading day is tomorrow. LOL I won't weight myself until the morning of my first VLCD day.

Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Shay I would love to join but I do not do the drops or injections I do the SPRAY can this be counted as well...I have amazing results...

@msBMW u def can join!! I would actually like to know about the spray. Can u give details on cost, where u ordered, how u like it so far and any weight loss so far.

Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 10:00pm
Okay ladies.... I fell of the band wagon my first day because my co workers made a pot luck for my bday with sOooooo Much food. So I called my supplier and she said to just start up again straight to the 500 cal days with the drops. So not to repeat the loading days after my mishap. So friday I will be starting over.

Posted By: Connie1458
Date Posted: Nov 27 2009 at 1:26am
Start date Nov 27

During injection 40 day program 20 units per day

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting
 weight and progress
176 starting wt. Goal 145

not yet!

not yet!

weekly

Date Posted: Nov 27 2009 at 3:11pm

Okay ladies.... I fell of the band wagon my first day because my co workers made a pot luck for my bday with sOooooo Much food. So I called my supplier and she said to just start up again straight to the 500 cal days with the drops. So not to repeat the loading days after my mishap. So friday I will be starting over.

Don't worry, as long as you get straight back on you should be fine.

I am determined not to cheat if I can help it. Today was my second loading day but I barely ate coz we were out and about. We got kfc for dinner though so I will pig out later.

Tomorrow I start vlcd, cant wait! I will update my stats etc . . . Wink

Date Posted: Nov 28 2009 at 9:30am
Hi ladies I'm having a hard time on the two load it's just I'm time force myself to eat. My doctor said the more u eat the more u lost . Well I weighed today I guess I did good I gain . I went form 176-183

Date Posted: Nov 28 2009 at 7:44pm
As promised, here are my details:

1) when you will start or when you did start program - Started today

2)which method you chose (drops or injection) - Drops for my first 23 day round

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting weight and progress - Starting weight is 236 - goal for this round is 216 - I will update pics after the round is over

4)how many pounds you are dropping a day - Will let you know

5)any receipes that you enjoy and  would like to share - Not yet, just grilling everything at the moment

6)any tips or tricks that have helped you stay on the diet - I know it's only been a day but lots of waterk, tea or whatever fluid you choose keeps hunger at bay!

7) and lastly how often you plan on updating us on your progress - weekly

Date Posted: Nov 28 2009 at 8:50pm
Hey I was wonder how I gain so much in one day, Aunt Flo came by to visit for a few days. No injection during her visited.

Posted By: luvmesumhair
Date Posted: Nov 30 2009 at 9:48am
Hey Shay,

1) I started HCG on Nov 10, 2009.

2)I started with the drops and changed over to the injections.

3)My starting weight was 216.6, and went up to 218.8 after my load days. I am now down to 202.2 as of 11/30/09.

4) It varies anywhere from .4 to 1.6 daily, but after the load day it was as high as 2 to 4 lbs daily!

5) the Chili is so good!!!!!http://www.drjosephaiello.com/uploads/THE_HCG_DIETER_COOKBOOK.pdf

6)Drink lots of water at least a gallon a day!!!!

7) I will attempt to update everyday!!

This has been a life changing experience for me. I have tried every diet in the book and although some worked. I would always get frustrated because I like quick results. Well, HCG is quick and the motivation is watching your weight decrease daily. I didnt grow up heavy so it's harder for me because I had no idea on how to change my eating habits. Now that I know what 500 calories looks like I think I will be more concious of overeating and skipping meals, which was the case with me! I would go all day and not eat then towards the end of the day I was eating everything in sight!!!

Posted By: LINDAVEE
Date Posted: Nov 30 2009 at 5:24pm
1)1ST  WEEKS HHCG NOW INJECTIONS
2)STARTING WEIGHT 198 NOW 179 WAS 176 LAST WEEK BUT I HAD 40TH BIRTHDAY AND I GOT 3 BIRTHDAY CAKES!!!LAST NIGHT I OPENED MY DOOR AND MY APARTMENT COMPLEX SENT A CARD AND TINY CAKE AND BALLOONS!So needless to say i ate 3 pds worth of cake last week but im back on today I would like to weight 155 by christmas but i know im gonna have to pray and stay focused and drink more water.
3)I lose 1 to 3 pounds a day.
4)Just lots of chicken!!!!
5)update weekly!!!

Date Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 10:16am

@ luvmesomehair can you post the reciepe cus I cant view it for some reason on my computer.

update: I havent weighted myself because all the scales I've bought give me the wrong weight so i have no clue. But today I will do 500 cals only! No cheating.

Posted By: honey23
Date Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 9:32pm
 Great idea shay.  I was alittle scared to start this but hey I've tried everything else so here we go!

1) when you will start or when you did start program: Just got it tonight so I'll be on the loading days 12/02/2009

2)which method you chose (drops or injection) drops

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting weight and progress:  241 current and goal weight 190 ( I'm 6'0 Tongue)

4)how many pounds you are dropping a day: just started

5)any receipes that you enjoy and  would like to share: not as of yet

6)any tips or tricks that have helped you stay on the diet: nope

7) and lastly how often you plan on updating us on your progress:  once a week unless I just have an amazing day and then I'll run and tell it! LOL

[/QUOTE]

Posted By: disrupteddiamon
Date Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by LINDAVEE LINDAVEE wrote:

1)1ST  WEEKS HHCG NOW INJECTIONS
2)STARTING WEIGHT 198 NOW 179 WAS 176 LAST WEEK BUT I HAD 40TH BIRTHDAY AND I GOT 3 BIRTHDAY CAKES!!!LAST NIGHT I OPENED MY DOOR AND MY APARTMENT COMPLEX SENT A CARD AND TINY CAKE AND BALLOONS!So needless to say i ate 3 pds worth of cake last week but im back on today I would like to weight 155 by christmas but i know im gonna have to pray and stay focused and drink more water.
3)I lose 1 to 3 pounds a day.
4)Just lots of chicken!!!!
5)update weekly!!!

This is amazing

do you exercise along with taking HCG

Posted By: miss. shorts
Date Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 2:58am

i have to get this off my chest ladys... here goesConfused
i started my hcg on nov 5 th weighing in at 280 pound and i am 6'9 . took my hcg for 15 days doing great loosen more than one pound a day. at the end of my 15 days i was at 260.4 but then  my husband and i drove from oklahoma to denver which was a  11 hour trip with nothing to eat but  junk food  i knew i was messing up . well we went to denver  for the holidays and i did not bring a scale to keep up with the weight . i am sad to report that i  now weigh..............270.5 poundsShocked i hate the  holidays . i have eaten my way back up to the 270s AngryOuchCryand i can see the difference in such a short time.... dang them left overs.
i will start over on  monday please wish me luck!!!

Date Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by miss. shorts miss. shorts wrote:

i have to get this off my chest ladys... here goesConfused
i started my hcg on nov 5 th weighing in at 280 pound and i am 6'9 . took my hcg for 15 days doing great loosen more than one pound a day. at the end of my 15 days i was at 160.4 but then  my husband and i drove from oklahoma to denver which was a  11 hour trip with nothing to eat but  junk food  i knew i was messing up . well we went to denver  for the holidays and i did not bring a scale to keep up with the weight . i am sad to report that i  now weigh..............270.5 poundsShocked i hate the  holidays . i have eaten my way back up to the 270s AngryOuchCryand i can see the difference in such a short time.... dang them left overs.
i will start over on  monday please wish me luck!!!
I'm sorry that your going though this miss shorts. but let me understand. You lost 120 lbs in 15 days!!  Shocked ClapThats crazy!!! If you did it one time you can definatly do it again.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 10:58pm
Okay it was my first load day and to tell you the truth I didnt eat like the doctor told me to.  I can't just eat and eat and eat.  But the things I did eat was fatty foods like Mcdonalds and I did have a big dinner.  I really wasnt all that hungry today but I dont know if it was because of the HCG or what. Is it important to eat a WHOLE LOT during your load days?

Date Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by luvmesumhair luvmesumhair wrote:

Hey Shay,

1) I started HCG on Nov 10, 2009.

2)I started with the drops and changed over to the injections.

3)My starting weight was 216.6, and went up to 218.8 after my load days. I am now down to 202.2 as of 11/30/09.

4) It varies anywhere from .4 to 1.6 daily, but after the load day it was as high as 2 to 4 lbs daily!

5) the Chili is so good!!!!!http://www.drjosephaiello.com/uploads/THE_HCG_DIETER_COOKBOOK.pdf

6)Drink lots of water at least a gallon a day!!!!

7) I will attempt to update everyday!!

This has been a life changing experience for me. I have tried every diet in the book and although some worked. I would always get frustrated because I like quick results. Well, HCG is quick and the motivation is watching your weight decrease daily. I didnt grow up heavy so it's harder for me because I had no idea on how to change my eating habits. Now that I know what 500 calories looks like I think I will be more concious of overeating and skipping meals, which was the case with me! I would go all day and not eat then towards the end of the day I was eating everything in sight!!!
ClapClapClap

Date Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 9:47am
Hi Ladies, will I started on Nov 28 loaded up on Thanksgiving leftovers.  At first I couldn't figure out how I went from 176 to 182 Cry.  Well by my 3rd injection Aunt Flo came by, so that plus load = 182.
No injections day 4 did injection day 5 because of feeling hungry and also it was a light flow.  My new WT is 170 Clap.

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 10:02am
I am going to give this a try ladies! A co-worker is on a Dr. monitored/administered version of this and has virtually SHRUNK right before my eyes. I had ruled this out before finding this thread think that it was a Dr. prescribed process only.
I'm 6'3" and have passed the 300lb mark (even though I carry it well) I have a gut and I absolutely want to get rid of it.
If I'm reading correctly the injections are more productive than the drops??
Where should I start?

Date Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 2:36pm
I think the injections are more productive but it is truly an opinion

Its just an insulin needle if you don't feel comfortable giving yourself injections into the muscle

its pretty simple

Posted By: 2ndchances
Date Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 2:37pm
1) when you will start or when you did start program  I just ordered my hcg this morning, as soon as it arrives

2)which method you chose (drops or injection) I chose injection

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting weight and progress  I fill provide a starting weight/fotki before pictures when I receive my supplies

7) and lastly how often you plan on updating us on your progress. Weekly fotki pictures/measurements/weight

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by 2ndchances 2ndchances wrote:

1) when you will start or when you did start program  I just ordered my hcg this morning, as soon as it arrives

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting weight and progress  I fill provide a starting weight/fotki before pictures when I receive my supplies

7) and lastly how often you plan on updating us on your progress. Weekly fotki pictures/measurements/weight

Where did you order your kit from, and do you think you got the best deal from all the info that has mentioned on this site? How long will the supplies last you before you have to reorder?

Date Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Where did you order your kit from, and do you think you got the best deal from all the info that has mentioned on this site? How long will the supplies last you before you have to reorder?

most people are using alldaychemist.com for the hcg

you can use www.hcgprotocol.com for needles alcohol swabs and everything else

Date Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 7:59pm

Nov 14

Sub q injections

right now i am 179 lbs

I plan to go until christmas I want to be 165 - 169 from this round

.5 - 2lbs

I liked sauted steak, and grilled shirmp with salad I still use dressing but instead of putting it on the salad I dip it that way I use way less

spread the food throughout the day I need sugar in the morning so I eat an apple otherwise I get a headache

Oh and i do sugar free energy drinks helps with energy

I want to start B-12 shots

lots of water 12 - 16 glasses perday

weekly

Date Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Idid not know about this diet until 3 days ago when I read about it in the other thread. Since then I have been googling, reading and watching youotube. Last night I stayed up until 3 am gathering information. Soooo
I decided on injections, I placed my order for hcg with alldaychemist. I ordered  (6) Hucog 5000 IU vials.I also purchased B-12 injectables I did not purchase a kit, I have access to the syringes and the mixing supplies. I cannot answer how long my supplies will last, it depends on the administration mode. If I switch to sublingual I will have to reorder within the month

Date Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 2:14am

1) when you will start or when you did start program  dec 6th when im back home and not on vacation

2)which method you chose (drops or injection) I chose drops

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting weight and progress  271.4

4)how many pounds you are dropping a day i hope 2

5)any receipes that you enjoy and  would like to share lemon  juce on salad and seasonings is great for me

6)any tips or tricks that have helped you stay on track none yet

7) and lastly how often you plan on updating us on your progress. bi-Weekly

Date Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 1:28pm
Thanks ladies for all this info. This information is very helpful for those of us who are looking at starting HCG. I'm starting on Jan 1, so myI want my load days to be Dec 30 and 31 (can you say last round of alcohol on New Years eveLOL) I'm not sure where I will be purchasing my HCG, so i was going to look to you ladies to help me out.
Can you include the website where you purchase the HCG(drops, injections, spray) and the cost? That would be really helpful. You know a sista gotta have a budget for the New Year, and the HCG is at the top of my list.
Thanks Ladies!!

Date Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 2:11pm
Update***

Ok...I am down 17lbs as of today 12/4/09 and I started the started the HCG on 11/10/09. I was doing well up until a few days ago when I started feeling nauseated! Everytime I smell meat it makes me sick to my stomach!!! As a result I have not gained, but I am not losing at the same rate, because I am skipping meals!!! I dont know what to do about this I am trying to meet my goal and it dont look good ladies. Any suggestions???? I read on a blog to try a protein shake? Has anyone heard or tried this???

Date Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 7:19pm

HCG CHili

1 pound lean, lean ground beef
    6 oz can Tomato paste
    water or beef broth (to desired thickness)
    Minced onion (dried or fresh)
    Garlic (the more the better)
    Chili powder
    Italian seasoning
    Cayenne pepper
    Emeril's Bam Original Essence
    salt
    pepper

Directions

Brown ground beef, Stir and add spices to taste. Add tomato and broth. Simmer - the longer it simmers the more flavorful.

phase 3 - feel free to add the cheddar cheese.

Number of Servings: 5

Date Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 7:20pm

Ingredients

1 pound lean, lean ground beef
    6 oz can Tomato paste
    water or beef broth (to desired thickness)
    Minced onion (dried or fresh)
    Garlic (the more the better)
    Chili powder
    Italian seasoning
    Cayenne pepper
    Emeril's Bam Original Essence
    salt
    pepper

Directions

Brown ground beef, Stir and add spices to taste. Add tomato and broth. Simmer - the longer it simmers the more flavorful.

phase 3 - feel free to add the cheddar cheese.

Dont even think about adding cheese until you get to the maintenance plan!!!! LOL

Date Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 8:22pm
thanks luv!

Date Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 12:22pm

Update***

Ok...I am down 17lbs as of today 12/4/09 and I started the started the HCG on 11/10/09. I was doing well up until a few days ago when I started feeling nauseated! Everytime I smell meat it makes me sick to my stomach!!! As a result I have not gained, but I am not losing at the same rate, because I am skipping meals!!! I dont know what to do about this I am trying to meet my goal and it dont look good ladies. Any suggestions???? I read on a blog to try a protein shake? Has anyone heard or tried this???
ClapClapClap on your weight loss
http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgvanillaforum/discussion/2158/" rel="no follow - http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgvanillaforum/discussion/2158/

Posted By: lovejonesfx
Date Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 2:26pm
I think you all are wounderful. I truely appreciate you all sharing your journey.  I'm looking to purchase  the hcg injectables. One company charge  1,500 including doctors vistes . Another site offered injections for 250.00 per unit.  I was told in my case, i would need 3 unit to get to my idea weight.  I would truely appreciate feed back, I'm  not sure if i  should used any of these two companies, would  I be paying to much or to little? Considering 1,500m to 250.00 is a drastic difference in price. thank you all Thumbs%20Upand happy hoildays .  Oh my starting weight is 235 my over all goal is 135. 

Posted By: NoHo_MA
Date Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by lovejonesfx lovejonesfx wrote:

I think you all are wounderful. I truely appreciate you all sharing your journey.  I'm looking to purchase  the hcg injectables. One company charge  1,500 including doctors vistes . Another site offered injections for 250.00 per unit.  I was told in my case, i would need 3 unit to get to my idea weight.  I would truely appreciate feed back, I'm  not sure if i  should used any of these two companies, would  I be paying to much or to little? Considering 1,500m to 250.00 is a drastic difference in price. thank you all Thumbs%20Upand happy hoildays .  Oh my starting weight is 235 my over all goal is 135. 
WHOAOuch...you can do HCG shots/drops for SOO much less. I encourage, no, IMPLORE you to read the HCG thread (it lead to the development of this Support Grp thread). You'll find a wealth of info abt HCG including vendors. Many have chosen to use ADC (alldaychemist)--they definitely offer value for the dollar (see dimein09's post & the links for adc --page 6). There are also US vendors that cost less than $250 for what you need.

Also for additional info go to hcgdietinfo.com

Posted By: Alva Starr
Date Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 6:00pm
I keep wanting to do this, but I worry so much about how safe it is.  Also, do you have to use any pecial products like soaps or anything like that?  i got that impression from one of the sites i went to.

Date Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Alva Starr Alva Starr wrote:

I keep wanting to do this, but I worry so much about how safe it is.  Also, do you have to use any pecial products like soaps or anything like that?  i got that impression from one of the sites i went to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBTAMhDMjcI&NR=1" rel="no follow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBTAMhDMjcI&NR=1  

Date Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 9:58pm

@ 2nd Chances....

Thanks a bunch! I actually checked this out Friday and found out about Jay Robb Whey Protein Shakes. I tried the Vanilla flavor and OMGSmile it was so good!!!! I mixed some strawberries, water and some ice and wow I created a Mcdonald Shake. At least that's what it taste like to me. The  next day I loss only .4, but I think it was due to me skipping lunch. Saturday I drank the shake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with veggies for lunch and dinner and Sunday I lost 1.2 lbs!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! I am back in business! Oh, by the way I lowered my injection dosage as well and that decreased the nausea feeling also.

Posted By: Bearonesoul
Date Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 4:56pm
1) when you will start or when you did start program: Dec 3rd

2)which method you chose (drops or injection): Injections

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting weight and progress: Starting weight was 252. After load days, weighed in @ 256.

4)how many pounds you are dropping a day: Now on Dec 7th back @ 252 so about a lil over a pound a day

5)any receipes that you enjoy and  would like to share: No not yet, but Im looking for some :)

6)any tips or tricks that have helped you stay on the diet: Im looking for some as well. I seem to be VERY hungry on this diet.

7) and lastly how often you plan on updating us on your progress: Weekly

Date Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 5:06pm
Forgot to include that my goal weight is 180 but I want to do it 20lbs @ a time. They say you can lose 20lbs a round so.... I have about 72lbs to lose

This round 20lbs
2nd round 20lbs
3rd round 20lbs
4th round 20lbs

This comes out to be 80lbs. I'll take that too :) I would like to weigh this by my birthday in July

Date Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 7:38pm

@ 2nd Chances....

Thanks a bunch! I actually checked this out Friday and found out about Jay Robb Whey Protein Shakes. I tried the Vanilla flavor and OMGSmile it was so good!!!! I mixed some strawberries, water and some ice and wow I created a Mcdonald Shake. At least that's what it taste like to me. The  next day I loss only .4, but I think it was due to me skipping lunch. Saturday I drank the shake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with veggies for lunch and dinner and Sunday I lost 1.2 lbs!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! I am back in business! Oh, by the way I lowered my injection dosage as well and that decreased the nausea feeling also.
\
I am glad to hear that you liked the shakes and lost weightClap I have not started yet I am waiting for my delivery from adc, I will order the shakes tonight. I LOVE strawberry shakes, had one from mcdonalds todayCry I have been reading blogs and forums for the past hour because I want to know if I can use the shakes daily. I am very concerned about protein intake because I do not want any hair shedding, (shed enough with megatek).

Date Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 8:19pm
[QUOTE=Bearonesoul]
4)how many pounds you are dropping a day: Now on Dec 7th back @ 252 so about a lil over a pound a day
CONGRADULATIONSClapClapClapClapClap
Stock%20Photograph%20-%20fat%20to%20fit%20diet%20
weight%20loss%20success.%20
fotosearch%20-%20search%20
stock%20photos,%20
pictures,%20images,%20
and%20photo%20clipart

Posted By: LINDAVEE
Date Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 5:10am
somedays i drop a pound,other days 2 or 3.

Date Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 9:29am

OMG I hope that I have results like this

Posted By: noladiva
Date Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 10:37am
hey ladies sorry i've been away. some of u have pm'd me about the hgc recipe book. if anyone still needs or wants it shoot me a message and i'll get it to u right away.

Date Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:19pm

Lindavee--has this been the norm since starting Hcg? can you share what you're doing that may be helpful?

Date Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 7:58pm
Hi everyone,
will it's been day 10 down 11 lbs.

Date Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 8:57pm
Alright. Been on HCG drops since 12/4/09, had a weigh in today and lost 5lbs so far Clap.  Still hungry at times though. Really want to find a shake to get satisfy my sweet tooth.

My favorite meal so far is salad, extra lean gound beef, diced strawberries sweetend with truvia....soooo good!!

Date Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 2:57pm
hey ladies! just wanted to update... i've been in phase 3 for 2 weeks now (since thanksgiving) i have found this phase soooooooooooo much more difficult than phase two. im surprised to hear my self say that, but omg everything i want to eat has carbs in it and avoiding sugar is way more difficult than i expected. I have gained just under 2 lbs back... and am now stable at that weight. i had some difficulty in the begining, and needed to do a few "steak days" but i think that was related to issues with my bowels, because i was diagnosed with IBS in the past. overall, my experience has been satisifying and i fully intend to do another round in january. this time i will time it to begin right after aunt flo leaves- i def regret not doing that the first time, as it slowed down my loss immensely.

Posted By: AprlDiamondz
Date Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 10:19pm
I want to try these injections but there are so many options on alldaychemist.com Confused

I might have overlooked this somewhere, but which brands are people using and at what strength??

Thanks in advance!

Date Posted: Dec 12 2009 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by AprlDiamondz AprlDiamondz wrote:

I want to try these injections but there are so many options on alldaychemist.com Confused

I might have overlooked this somewhere, but which brands are people using and at what strength??

Thanks in advance!
I just received mine yesterday.  I purchased Hucog 5000iu (for 200iu dosages). HTH.

Date Posted: Dec 14 2009 at 9:02am
My hcg from adc arrived in customs on the 12th. I am so excited, I can't wait to get started.
Does anyone have any information about protein shakes, is the weight loss consistent if I drink a shake daily? I am concerned about getting enough  protein. I was thinking about getting the atkins shakes no sugar

TIA

Date Posted: Dec 14 2009 at 2:59pm
I have been on this diet for 12 days and I am down 10lbs.

Posted By: AprlDiamondz
Date Posted: Dec 14 2009 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Bearonesoul Bearonesoul wrote:

I have been on this diet for 12 days and I am down 10lbs.
Congrats!!

Date Posted: Dec 17 2009 at 4:09pm
     ***started the diet today 12/17

*******Doing the injections and purchases from a clinic here in Miami, Fl

************starting weight 181 and my goal weight is 145 over time

**************just started so havent dropped any yet

**************just on my day 1 so havent tried any reciepes yet but will update once i find some good ones

**************not yet but I refuse to not lose weight!!!!

*************i plan to check in with weight and measurements at least every 4 days.

Date Posted: Dec 17 2009 at 6:24pm
I need to get back on track......I FAILED HORRIBLY.  CryCryPinch 

Date Posted: Dec 17 2009 at 8:13pm
Hey Guys,

I'm now at 160 but the wt. is moving slow it must been that KFC grill I had one pc for lunch and one for dinner with a small salad.

Date Posted: Dec 18 2009 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Connie1458 Connie1458 wrote:

Hey Guys,

I'm now at 160 but the wt. is moving slow it must been that KFC grill I had one pc for lunch and one for dinner with a small salad.
Connie1458,
It's a small thing but it might help..as I understand it, you should mix your proteins..if you have chicken for lunch, you should have a diff protein (for ex. fish) for dinner. HTH

Date Posted: Dec 18 2009 at 8:39pm
Great Snack:
Strawberry Smoothie

Mix strawberries, ice water, stevia (optional) & lemon juice (optional). This equals one fruit serving.

It's a great evening snack

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 4:32pm
Hello, I only started 4 days ago, and I am on day 2 of my LCD but I am dieing of temptation and hunger, I am a big eater but I never expect it to be THIS hard. I know everyone has been updating with weight loss but can anyone share ther journey as their getting there, maybe it can serve as motivation for me and others who may be a lot like me.

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 5:11pm
^^^I'm on day 5. The first two days of my LCD were ok. I guess I didn't feel hungry b/c of all the running around I was doing (I drank a ton of water). Today has been rough--probably b/c of all the work I put into shoveling over a foot of snowLOL.  Drinking tea/water and distracting myself (walking my 2 dogs, phn calls,..) has also helped when I felt tempted. Just remember, if you give in to temptation the effects won't be immediate but they will show up in the form of weight gain...IT"S NOT WORTH IT! Just walk away/stay away from the kitchenLOL.  I saythis b/c, I did lose the first day but not as much as I had hoped--I'm thinking the stevia (Stevia in the Raw)I used in my tea and in a recipe affected the loss--the first ingredient is dextrose. So, no sweetener of any kind yesterday and when I weighed in I had lost 1.1 lbsSmile. Hang in there! It has to get better.

Date Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 8:08pm
I started my 2nd round of the HCG spray it's on and poppin now...PM me for the link if interested..I cannot post the link on the board..do not come down here often...

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 7:28am
I have made it through my first round!!!! I had my last injection on 12/19/09 and my weight loss on 12/20/09 is now a total of 24.8lbs!  I still cant believe it!!! This was the hardest thing I ever had to do in life, but it was well worth it!!! I have dropped 3 dress sizes!!! Thank You Jesus!

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 10:40am
Hi Ladies--I received the homoepathic HCG drops today from a guy from ebay. I see mostly everyone is doing the injections but is anyone doing the drops? I plan to start Dec 30 as my first load day (i didnt want to start now because I know I'll be drinking and eating on xmas and new years)--

Whats the weightloss rate on the drops??
thanks Ladies! and keep up the good work. Luvmesumhair you lost 24 lbs? Great work!!Thumbs%20Up...im jealous

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 10:51am

I have made it through my first round!!!! I had my last injection on 12/19/09 and my weight loss on 12/20/09 is now a total of 24.8lbs!  I still cant believe it!!! This was the hardest thing I ever had to do in life, but it was well worth it!!! I have dropped 3 dress sizes!!! Thank You Jesus!
ClapClapClapClapClap congratulations!

Posted By: AngelaLeigh
Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 11:11pm

Hi Luvmesumhair!! Congrats on your weight loss gurlie!! Clap That's wonderful!! I'm about to get back on the wagon and start back on the HCG train. I should have my order from ADC anyday now. I have been off for quite some time & with the holidays soon to be over it will be easier for me to do this. If you don't mind me asking, what are some of the things you ate from day to day, what kind of diet did you follow?

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 2:35pm
Day 5 and FINALLY, no hungerBig%20smile!

Date Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 2:44pm
I've started my HCG again.  Below are my stats/workout

Fri-Sat load day
Sun start 12-20-09
213.6 36.6 46.2 {
213.8 36.6 46.2                                ***30 mins Cardio/10mins strength *
209.6 36.1 46.6 - 4.2 tues. 12-22   **Jumprope 45mins/15mins abs *

*******My PROFILE***********

12-20-2009

Homeopathic sprays PM me for info. **shouts out to msBMW**

3)starting weight and goal weight (a picture would be great of starting weight and progress Starting weight) 
Starting weight above.
 Previous start was 210 and lost to 200 in 14days but then bday/chaos.  Now I'm back!  Goal weight is 170lbs (-43lbs)

(see above)

n/a *still new*

n/a *still new*

**weekly updates with daily tracker info as listed above**

Date Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 8:23am
Hi Luvmesumhair!! Congrats on your weight loss gurlie!! Clap That's wonderful!! I'm about to get back on the wagon and start back on the HCG train. I should have my order from ADC anyday now. I have been off for quite some time & with the holidays soon to be over it will be easier for me to do this. If you don't mind me asking, what are some of the things you ate from day to day, what kind of diet did you follow?

My meals would look like this....

Breakfast: 1 Apple, or 1/2 Orange, or 3.5 oz of Cantaloupe.

Lunch: I got tired of cooking so I ate out.....Chick Fil A chicken breast sandwich without the bun, no pickles....sometimes I would add a fruit from above.

Dinner: Moe's....I would order a burrito (preferably the "The Joey bag of donuts" without the shell....with lettuce, ground beef, and Pico de Gallo!

Drinks at least 3 liters of water daily!!!!!!

Date Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 5:38pm
confession time!

ok ladys lets confess who fell off the ban wagon
lets tell why and when.......

i will go first.....
i started hcg around the end of Oct. or begriming of November. from then up untill thanksgiving i lost like almost 20 pounds but when that d@%$ turkey came out the FRYER (yes fried turkey) on thanksgiving i started to eat and did not stop it is now pass Christmas and the food games started again. But my new years resolution will be to loose weight for 2010
i will start the hcg and the gym membership on January 2
ok i feel so much better...
any other confessions? speak now.

january 2 2010

drops

start:271
end: 150 (fingers crossed)

1 pound a day around (the first time i did the diet)

5)any receipes that you enjoy and would like to share
salad with lemon

non
but this time i will do the diet like i need to
no more variations like splenda it slowed down my weight loose.
word from the wise...
        (1) don't eat what every you want until you hit 500 kcal. it just don't work the same
        (2)no variations even splenda it just slows down the process
        (3)drink the heck out of some water ... helps big time

when i start i will try to be on her almost daily but update bi-monthly

Date Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 10:54pm
Update

12/24-12/25 load days
12/26 - 230.0 
12/27 - 277.8
I had no hunger yesterday, really did not think about food. Had to remember to eat. The hcg seems to cut my hunger, but I am THIRSTY
Drank crystal light and water all day, still thirsty

Date Posted: Dec 30 2009 at 10:17am
low fat sweet treat
Smoothie (to make you forget ice cream - serves one) by rhoC

few frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen mango or any pref. fruit
1 banana
Crystal Light single serving pack (of your choice flavor)
1 1/2 cup water

Place ingredients in tall large cup and use hand blender to mix to desired consistency. (or blend in a blender).

Enjoy 150-200 calorie large frosty smoothie. Depending how you make this it will have 2-4 servings of fruit and no fat!! Personally formerly being addicted to Häagen-Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream at 1200 cals for 2 cups this is a low calorie healthy guilt-free alternative....

Date Posted: Dec 30 2009 at 10:38pm

Update

12/24-12/25 load days
12/26 - 230.0 
12/27 - 277.8
I had no hunger yesterday, really did not think about food. Had to remember to eat. The hcg seems to cut my hunger, but I am THIRSTY

12/28 - 227.0     

12/29 224.6
12/30 222.4       

Posted By: MzRenegade
Date Posted: Dec 31 2009 at 12:10am
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TLEL ME WHATS BETTER THE DROPS INJECTIONS OR SPRAY CUZ I WANNA DO THIS BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WORKS BEST!CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TLEL ME WHATS BETTER THE DROPS INJECTIONS OR SPRAY CUZ I WANNA DO THIS BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WORKS BEST!CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TLEL ME WHATS BETTER THE DROPS INJECTIONS OR SPRAY CUZ I WANNA DO THIS BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WORKS BEST!CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TLEL ME WHATS BETTER THE DROPS INJECTIONS OR SPRAY CUZ I WANNA DO THIS BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WORKS BEST!

Date Posted: Dec 31 2009 at 12:49pm

^^^I'm sure you'll find that everyone's experience is different...having no aversion to needles, I chose the shots. Given that everyone here has had some measure of success using different methods, my suggestion is to choose the method that you feel most comfortable with. HTHBig%20smile

Date Posted: Dec 31 2009 at 2:17pm
Thanks for the response. Yes I can deff. say the first 6 days was the toughest. I was sooooo Hungry. I nearly went crazy. Then I did not even realize that when I started I was only 4 days away from the time of the month. During the 5 days of my mense I lost NO weight. I was so aggravated. Did this happen to anyone else? Being that I lost 10 lbs in 15 days with 5 of those days being my period days I guess the protocal is working right?

Date Posted: Jan 02 2010 at 4:53pm
Hi ladies--I started taking the HCG drops 3 days ago. The instructions that came with it said to do 3 load days (not sure why because I thought it was 2 days). Anyway I have a question, the diet calls for no oils on your body--is baby lotion ok?
My Stats for the 3 load days:
12/30= 194.4 lbs
12/31= 198.2 lbs
1/1= 200.2 lbs (wow! I couldnt believe the scale this morning, I've never weighed this much in my whole life!)

Date Posted: Jan 02 2010 at 7:13pm

[QUOTE=2ndchances]Update

12/24-12/25 load days
12/26 - 230.0 
12/27 - 227.8

12/28 - 227.0     

12/29 224.6
12/30 222.4       

12/31 220.4 

1/1 219.4
1/2 218.0

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Jan 03 2010 at 11:27am
2nd Chances ur doing good!

Date Posted: Jan 04 2010 at 8:33am

hey joy 22- to answer your questions about oils its no oils with nutritional value (ie avocado, castor, etc.) you can use mineral oil, which is the base for baby oil products. vaseline is also okay.

i started again guys! 12/31 and 1/1 were my load days- last time i only gained 2-3 lbs during them but this time i gained 7 this time around Shocked

I am going to try to get myself together to put up weekly pictures... but just so u have a little info about me, i'm 5'9 and 198. This is my second round of hcg- the first one i began at 210 about- i dropped to 194 but I did a short cycle then- only 16 days. I did struggle more than most to keep it off because of that... so, back at 198... i am starting again.

I chose hcg because i am very fit and attend the gym at least 3-5 times a week, doing intense cardio for more than 45 minutes each visit, yet i was unable to lose fat. i actually found myself building muscle and thereby gaining weight... hcg is designed to burn only body fat which is ideal for me and convinced me.

I have 4 coworkers who have done this diet, two of whom have lost over 100 lbs doing it, and one who is my age and similar size, lost 35 over the course of 2 rounds.

Anywhoooooo i'm babbling--- here's my info so far :)

12/30- 198
12/31- 202
1/1- 204.6
1/2- 203.2
1/3- 202
1/4- 201

i understand the purpose of the load days as being to prevent hunger headaches and weakness the first two days of VLCD- i learned how important that is because since i REALLY loaded this time, i felt fine on 1/2 and 1/3 while last time i had had horrible headaches!

i will be continuing through 1/23 at least. my goal is to be at 175... which is 30 lbs from load weight or 23 from original weight. hopefully i'll get there. :) i will post every few days.

oh and fyi- i found a great recipe for hcg ceviche here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG-Diet-Recipes.htm" rel="no follow - http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG-Diet-Recipes.htm

a few questions:
since we aren't supposed to use oils- what are you guys doing for your hair? i'm natural, and no oil isnt an option- but i wonder if this is hindering progress?

any workout regimines along with this diet? the women at my job dont workout, and ive seen some sites say not too... i cut back to just walking, btu im curious what others are doing....

good luck ladies!

Date Posted: Jan 04 2010 at 8:36am

my first round i had the time of the month problem too... i lost about 1 lb over that 5 days... and an average of 1/day the other time i was completing. the original protocol acutally says to skip injections but continue the diet during that time period... but i probably woulda killed someone for a snickers if i had done that LOL

Date Posted: Jan 04 2010 at 12:04pm
I am retyping, for some reason I can't quote

12/24 - 12/25 Load Days
12/26 - 230 OMG
12/27 - 227.8 (I kept getting on the scale I couldn't believe it)
12/28 - 227.0
12/29 - 224.6
12/30 - 222.4
12/31 - 220.4
1/1       219.4
1/2       218.0
1/3 Did not weigh, worked a double
1/4       218.4 I had a OH HELL NO MOMENT
The evening of the 2nd, I bought sugerfree chocolate mousse pudding (6 containers) I rationalized that becaue it was sugar free I could eat it. (they were sooo good). I ate all 6, three that evening and 3 the next day. I gained .4 lb. After jumping on the scale 2 or 3 times to confirm. Took a deep breath, swallowed a diet pill, grabbed some apples and sat down to have a long talk with myself.
I did not have any hunger issues until I ate the 1st chocolate mousse. I craved them until they were gone. The sweet velvety chocolate smoothness was damn near orgasmic. These are the kind of thoughts that got me 230 lbs.
I am back on the wagon, looking forward to the weigh-in in the morningBig%20smile

Date Posted: Jan 04 2010 at 12:07pm

double post

Date Posted: Jan 04 2010 at 2:09pm
Thank you for the response Kheti. I will be using baby oil because i think it has mineral oil. How do you manage to exercise on such a low calorie diet.? I barely have the energy to breathLOL
This is day 2 on the VLCD, and I'm starving. Yesterday, i went to bed early so I wouldnt have to deal with the hunger. And today at work, I'm mean as hell because I'm hungry. I've been drinking my water, drinking green tea, and yerba mate, but nothing seems to help. I dont know how I'm going to survive the next couple of days. ..i heard it gets better each day, so i'll try to hang in there...here is what my diet consists of:

B/fast: green tea, apple, water, yerba mate
Lunch: apple, broccoli, tilapia, water
Dinner: chicken breast, spinach, tea

Any tips on how to cope with hunger?--I'm taking the sublingual hcg.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2010 at 2:45pm
Ladies just checking in you guys are doing great...I started my 2 round of phase 2 this week...My load days was last week...I take the HCG spray I have gotten a lot of PM's aboutt the SPRAY and where to purchase please PM me your email address I can not post the link on any messageboards..thanks...I am rarely in this section...

Best Wishes

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Jan 05 2010 at 10:34am

ladies...got a question please....if I order from ADC, will I need a a script from my physician?  How long did it take for shipping?

Many Thanks!
Spence

ETA   I just purchased from ADC......I AM SO EXCITED.
I will post stats as soon as I receive the product.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2010 at 2:24pm
Big FAIL...I gained the 10lbs I lost back. I will start again in a couple of days when TOM leaves.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2010 at 7:33pm
1/5- 199 (WHEW- passin that 200 mark feels soooo good)
1/6-198.2
1/7-197.8

a little disappointed cuz my loss is slowing down....

but i also cheated... :-/ so my fault...

going well... other than the one cheat which was a small cookie

joy- you shouldnt be hungry... did you load?

i would continue with the tea. also- you are allowed two grissini (hard breadsticks) or melba toast a day. the carbs may help you get past the hunger

i'm not hungry at all... i just have a mental problem. i see everyone with their food and it looks soooooo good. working on my willpower so i can lose 1-1.5 lbs daily and meet my goal.

spencer- no you dont need a scrip for adc

15 more days till my cycle is complete!

Print Page | Close Window