Print Page | Close Window

phentermine, who is taking it!!!!!!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Exercise, Fitness, & Health
Forum Name: Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
Forum Description: Discussions on Diets
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=227012
Printed Date: Jul 19 2018 at 10:36pm

Topic: phentermine, who is taking it!!!!!!!!
Posted By: tinkerbell94
Subject: phentermine, who is taking it!!!!!!!!
Date Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 3:18pm
ok, ladies I started taking phentermine and wanted to know who else is taking it. I am trying to lose 35ibs so was looking for a support group. I am fully aware of the side effects so this is for individuals that need the support if taking a diet drug along with making healthy lifestyle changes.

Replies:
Posted By: Fly_Rican_Chica
Date Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 5:15pm

I started taking it for the second time 2 weeks ago!  Glad to be back on it!  The first time I took it I lost like 55lbs in like 4 months with NO exercise, but then I got lazy and started back eatn everything in site.  But yeah I"m with you I got your back, any questions let me know! Oh and today I went in for my second weigh in and I'm down 12lbs.  Oh and I'm doing the B12 shot along with it.  Good Luck!

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 6:46pm
I'm taking it as well. I started taking it back in June thus far I've lost 25 pounds with the phentermine and 15 pounds pre-phentermine. I stopped taking it for two months. I'm officially back on it as of last thursday.

I excercise 5 days a week at least 60mins. This time I'm attempting to stick to a 1000 calorie a day plan to see if I lose more weight by next check in.

Keep you posted and Good luck!

Date Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 7:17pm
This time I'm exercising as well just to tone up along with the weight lost but to me it seems like its coming off just the same as it did before without the execrcise.  My doctor have me on a meal plan also plus I take a one a day and biotin daily, but if anybody want the meal plan just pm me and I'll send it to you.  Oh and the first week of starting it she detoxd us with a different meal plan and detox pills and OMG my stomach was ALOT SMALLER then before.  Good luck and I'll keep ya psoted 2!

Date Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 10:21pm
ok,ladies glad to know I am not alone. I am also trying to exercise at least 50 mins a day and  stick to no more than 1200 calories a day. the doctor got me on the phen and welbrutin to help me stop smoking. so I am really going to need some support because trying to lose weight and stop smoking ladies help me!!!!!!!!!!!! so that we stay on it, lets try to post our weekly goals. I started on monday and hope by next monday I am down by at least 2lbs, I figure that my doctor visit is the 16th dec and i would like to lose 10 but will settle for 8, Hell I bought a grown and sexy dress for new years that I would like wear so I need 15 pounds. ok so ladies thanks for your support.

Posted By: msjay07
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 8:28pm
hello ladies I just started using phentermine and I like it so far I started on Nov 16 my goal is to lose about 20lbs. I new to so far so good. I like the energy and lose of appitite. good luck ladies with your goals and lets keep each other supported.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 9:34pm
Welcome MsJay07, you are right the energy is off the chart. are you doing any kind of exercise and food plan with the phetermine? I hope we all can keep each other supported through this journey, well I have to say I need to ensure to exercise day 2 and something came up, have to switch to mornings maybe. 

Date Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 2:06am
hello, again everyone
well I havent been exercising this week getting ready for vac but I plan to continue to eat healthy and start with cardio on the treadmill for 60 min 5 days then to 3 days. Then with my regular routine  I want to workout  3 days Cardio for 45 min or 6 miles a week and Mon,Wed, Fri = Upper Body light weights and thats about it for now I can be good with the eating I eat fairly good 70% of the time just with my work schedule I dont have energy or drive to stick with exercising cause  I would do it but stop cause results change very slow but I think this will help me to stick with the weight loss I lost 21lbs 2 years ago with diet and exercise but now I am back didnt stick to it so I just want to find a schedule for exercise that works with my work and I can get older with out lossing myself in weight.

Sorry so long ladies

Posted By: TheSweetLife
Date Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 8:15am

I'm taking it also. Started on 9/27 and have lost 15 lbs to date with little to no exercise, just a major change in eating habits. My goal is to lose 40 lbs overall.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 11:59am
ok MsJay07 you making me tired looking at that schedule however you are motivating me to get in gear, TheSweetlife, as I said in the other post that loss is great.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 12:04pm
ladies, how is everyone doing fine I hope. ok here is the stats for week 1.

Start Date: 11/16/09
Beginning weight: 161
Current weight: 159

Regimen:
1200 calorie diet,phentermine and 50 mins of exercise

Next check in Nov 23rd

Current weight:156
Total lbs lost as of what date: 5lbs
How many lbs till goal:28
Changes in regimen: none

Posted By: lastfemstanding
Date Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 3:30pm

I lost 35lbs in 4mon using phentermine Thumbs%20Up

just make sure you drink a LOT of WATER..

Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 5:01pm
Well today was my 3rd week weighn n and I'm down 17lbs. Along with takn my pills I added some exercise n.  If you ladies have a Wii Fit GET The Biggest Loser, OMG that game is so tight, it's gonna make you wanna exercise!

Date Posted: Nov 30 2009 at 8:53pm
hows every one doing I had to stop didnt agree with me on my vac at sea but I will be starting back soon just wanted to check in and say ladies keep up the great work and motivated.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 12:51pm
weighed in today down another 5lbs.

Posted By: Candy Kane
Date Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 2:19pm
ok ok ok, u ladies talked me in to getting on phentermine. I took it before and lost 35lbs in 2 months, like 3 years ago.  Let me call the doctor right now........

Date Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Candy Kane Candy Kane wrote:

ok ok ok, u ladies talked me in to getting on phentermine. I took it before and lost 35lbs in 2 months, like 3 years ago.  Let my call the doctor right now........
you better HURRY UP and call cause you already know phentermine is the sh_t! It's the ONLY  pill that I know that works! Post ur results!

Posted By: tbaby123
Date Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 8:59pm
is it OTC?

Posted By: kaai
Date Posted: Jan 12 2010 at 11:46pm
u guys r lucky...

i got the shakes & couldnt sleep, not to mention sometimes i still had massive cravings???? why I couldnt stay on it!!!Cry

Posted By: SexiNCali
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 9:35am
Well, I'm back on. I tried the various other fad pills out there SS, Lida, and even Bethels but none worked as well as Phentermine. Thus, I'm back to ole tried and true. After the holiday weight gain I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. I'm going in this weekend for the official weigh-in and eating plan.

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 12:58pm
I'm doing HCG but going to get Phentermine to help with my food cravings and get past the first 2wks without cheating/exceeding calorie limits (VLCD).  Going tomorrow for the B12 and pills. 

Posted By: Ms. Tiki
Date Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 5:43pm
I am doing HCG but I am adding phen next week. My appt is on Tuesday and I can't wait! I'm on my last 15lbs and the closer you get to your ideal weight the slower you lose. They should help keep my loses going!

Posted By: yolanda1986
Date Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 4:46am
my god this forumis amazing...u mean to tell me i can grow my hair and slim my waist.....SmileClap ok so what are the bad side affects of this pill.

Posted By: ebbony4u
Date Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 7:59am
^+1

Date Posted: Jan 15 2010 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by yolanda1986 yolanda1986 wrote:

my god this forumis amazing...u mean to tell me i can grow my hair and slim my waist.....SmileClap ok so what are the bad side affects of this pill.

I have used phentermine off and on for years.  The side effects vary per individual but they are minimal for me.  Increased urge to urinate, dry mouth (if enough water isn't consumed), and a bit of sleeplessness if used with other caffeine products. It depends on your existing medical condition. I am athletic with a very low resting heartrate and excellent blood pressue so it has no adverse effects on me.  I don't rely only on the pill because you still must use behaviour modification. 

Posted By: Kellee17
Date Posted: Jan 16 2010 at 3:02pm
I have been on phentermine for a month and have only lost 4 lbs... What am I doing wrong?

Date Posted: Jan 17 2010 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Kellee17 Kellee17 wrote:

I have been on phentermine for a month and have only lost 4 lbs... What am I doing wrong?
Are you keeping a food journal??  It's the only way to know what you are consuming. I've taken phentermine before and my first month would lose 10lbs but by the 2nd month mindless eating/snacking and lost 1-2 lbs.  So take phentermine as a added resource to assist you to get to your weightloss goals.  Maximize that extra energy and lessend desire to eat.  Good Luck....

Posted By: yolanda1986
Date Posted: Jan 17 2010 at 2:37am
thank you so much i shall try to google it, u ladies in america r  so lucky easy acsess to everything, theres no way my doc would prescribe me this.

Posted By: Peachez607
Date Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 9:39am
I took it and lost 54lbs... but gained it back because i wasnt practicing healthy eating or exercise. I want to try it again since i know what i need to do correctly. But i really dont want to rely on drugs anymore

But in the beginning i was using the 30 mg and lost 25 lbs in 2 months (no diet or exercise). then the doctor increased my dosage to 37.5mg, and i noticed that i was gaining my appetite again. I did research and found out that the 30mg is time relseased and fast acting. So if i start again im gonna ask him to put me on the 30mg

My advice is please practice healthy eating so that when u get off the pill u wont gain it back

Posted By: Kellee17
Date Posted: Jan 18 2010 at 8:04pm

yes.. I have to because of my insurance.. they won't refill my pills unless I do.  through out the day I eat only about twice a day.  I'm not hungry at all.  Its strange.. i was able to fit into my size 12 jeans... ( I was as 14 on my way to a 16) Maybe I lost water weight.  I am going to start doing measurments and going by that instead of the lbs.. maybe I'm losing inches?  I'm going to increase the exercise and see what happens

Posted By: ladyfreak
Date Posted: Jan 19 2010 at 2:38am
I took it for a whole year. The first 8 months I lost 50lb with no exercise then I think my body was immune to it because I basically stayed at the same weight (although I was not exercising and the last 4 months was between OCT-FEB)

Posted By: Phattygyrl
Date Posted: Jan 25 2010 at 2:53pm

I'm going to start Phen. this weekend. For the ladies using HCG, how is that working for you with the Phen?

Date Posted: Jan 25 2010 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Phattygyrl Phattygyrl wrote:

I'm going to start Phen. this weekend. For the ladies using HCG, how is that working for you with the Phen?

It has really helped control my appetite.  It's been only 2 weeks since the combo and 3wks since I started HCG (again--the 1st time was scratched because of my issues).  I'm about 10lbs down.  out of the 200's (yeah)

Posted By: Phattygyrl
Date Posted: Jan 26 2010 at 8:13am
Wow congrats Missyo67, that's awesome.. I'm debating if I want to add HCG to my weightloss journey. I'm kinda strapped for cash.I"m hoping the Phen is enough. I'll try this hopefully I can do it without the HCG, but if not I'll be looking into it further.

I to need to get out of the 200's too.  Good luck with your weight loss!

Posted By: teezee22
Date Posted: Feb 05 2010 at 7:27pm
has anyone taken the phentermine and done the master cleanse at the same time

Posted By: Ms11208
Date Posted: Feb 05 2010 at 8:57pm
Where can this product be purchased and what particular brand to buy ladies?

Posted By: mzbhaven
Date Posted: Feb 06 2010 at 8:13am
^^^you can only get it from your doctor/weight lost client.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2010 at 8:32am
What form are you ladies buying capsule pills???

Date Posted: Feb 06 2010 at 8:33am
I googled it and I seen a few pills I was wondered if one of them were the ones that you were using.

Posted By: kaai
Date Posted: Feb 06 2010 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by yolanda1986 yolanda1986 wrote:

I told uEmbarrassed I got the shakes & couldn't sleep at nite, too wired up.....

BUT I m caffeine sensitiveDead

Posted By: Thyckecutie
Date Posted: Feb 06 2010 at 10:49pm
I wish I can get my hands on these..They have been the only thing that really worked for me long term

Date Posted: Feb 07 2010 at 12:37am
Originally posted by teezee22 teezee22 wrote:

Girl, that sounds deadly!!! I wouldn't try that one. I have done both but separately.

Date Posted: Feb 07 2010 at 12:39am
You can order them online but it is super expensive...b/c it's somewhat illegal. I had a GF that ordered them. she is the one that initially told me about them. I get my from my PCP with no problem

Date Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 5:28pm
Where can u order them online at ??
And what is the particular name of the item?

Posted By: hips44in
Date Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 3:01pm
I am starting phen tomorrow

Mu current weight is 206
Height 5'8

I have joined the gym as well
Will try to keep my calories under 1300 a day to start

Date Posted: Feb 09 2010 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Ms11208 Ms11208 wrote:

Where can u order them online at ??
And what is the particular name of the item?
You can find weightloss clinics in almost EVERY town that you can get these from.  What city do you live in?

Posted By: sexyneva
Date Posted: Feb 10 2010 at 1:16pm
hello ladys on the series tip I tried phen it almost killed me it made me really quiet and I was put in the hospital for my blood pressure  fallen above normal you would think that would stop me from trying to loose weight but it did not . I found something called hcg I lost 18 pounds and if you do not believe me go on ebay and here the feedback about people who took so you will not think I am crazy since it worked for me and I saw how much good feedback it would get I decided to sale it my self I sold it to all of my family and friends some of them have gotten down to thier ideal weight if you have any question about pm me and get ready for summer

Posted By: Izzy10
Date Posted: Feb 11 2010 at 12:40am
Originally posted by teezee22 teezee22 wrote:

DO NOT DO IT. You WILL lose your hair on the MC. You lose hair when you diet severely anyway, but you will lose more on the MC. Your hair/skin/nails NEED protein. Your body will eat your muscles while on the MC and you WILL gain the weight back and it will be all fat so you will look fatter than you did before even if you just went back to the same weight....trust me. If you MUST do a liquid diet, do something with protein. You will still probably lose hair if you lose weight too fast, but not as much.

Posted By: LadyG1284
Date Posted: Mar 04 2010 at 12:22am
Hi ladies!!! I started phentermine on Monday and I was wondering how you all were doing on your weight loss?

Posted By: FashionAve
Date Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 6:42pm
I'm in New York City.  Where can I get these pills?? Someone help!!! PM me please..... Thanks.....

Posted By: lovingme2009
Date Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 6:13am
Hello, I've been taking the phentermine for about three months, I love the way it craves my appetite, but I hate not being able to fall asleep at night. Im only getting about four hours a night, and thats with waking up throughout the night.. any suggestions to help me slep better Im getting moody..lol

Posted By: lovingme2009
Date Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 6:20am
good luck

Posted By: trockstar69
Date Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 9:37am
It will be easier to sleep once your body gets used to it.  It also helps if you don't take them after 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon

Posted By: Hair I Am
Date Posted: Mar 11 2010 at 2:08pm
Where can I get phentermine? Sorry if this has been asked already but I don't have tme to read through all five pages right nowEmbarrassed

Posted By: carabianqween
Date Posted: Mar 12 2010 at 1:51pm
Hey ladies !!

im in Canada....and 4 sure i won't be able to get the phentermine by a md .... so PLZ , i mean PLZ let me know where i could get it....pm me !!!Wink

Posted By: Dominicana
Date Posted: Mar 13 2010 at 12:29am
Please be careful with phentermine. I  was on it off and on as per the direction of my Dr.   and  have had complications  which have been attributed to taking these pills.

I did loose some weight -- but Im not sure at what price, I now  have hypertension (which i didnt have before)  and irregular heart beat issues ,and a high heart rate.
I  have just had a vtek  as well and  everything is pointing to the diet pills . I didnt do anything wrong with them and I was regularly checked by my Dr.  .

This is in no way a post to say dont take them.. just to say I loved them  before and now Im scared that I have heart problems and at my age  have to now go  and see a cardiologist from now on .

Just be safe ... Im now  just going to do  the weightloss thing just by diet and exercise  no drugs .

Good Luck !

Posted By: Lanu
Date Posted: Mar 13 2010 at 9:57am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phentermine

It is basically speed. Which can also give you mental problems.

You should try something else before trying this.. this is a quick magic pill to make you lose weight at the cost of your health!

Don't be that desperate.

If you are obese you can lose weight fast! Don't risk your health because you don't want to do things the proper way. :(

Posted By: mskira
Date Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 3:14pm
Can anyone recommend a doctor in North NJ? 

Posted By: Lavinia
Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 4:08am
Originally posted by ladyfreak ladyfreak wrote:

I took it for a whole year. The first 8 months I lost 50lb with no exercise then I think my body was immune to it because I basically stayed at the same weight (although I was not exercising and the last 4 months was between OCT-FEB)

Hi there

This is why its important to take breaks on phentermine. Most diet docs and GPs will advise that you take it for 3 or 4 months straight, then take a break of one month. After the break you continue taking it for 3 or 4 months, then go on break again. You do this until you reach goal weight.

Phentermine hits certain receptors in your body and once those receptors have been numbed to its effects, you must take a break to refresh them. There are a number of diet pills that work in this way.

You'll notice that when you start you get a lot of side-effects and then at the 3rd or 4th month, you don't feel it anymore. Thats when you need to take a break. You are wasting your money if you take it for a long time.

Posted By: Lavinia
Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 4:14am
Originally posted by kaai kaai wrote:

I told uEmbarrassed I got the shakes & couldn't sleep at nite, too wired up.....

BUT I m caffeine sensitiveDead

Just to clear something up - phentermine does not contain caffeine. I'm mentioning this because there is an earlier post in this thread that said something about not taking phentermine with "other caffeine products", or something like that.

I think some readers who see that phrase could assume that phentermine is a caffeine product or a variant of it. Both of them happen to be stimulants & it is a bad idea to mix them, but they are very different drugs. Caffeine is otc & phen is script only. Phen is much more powerful and works differently to caffeine in the body.

Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 3:53pm
Ms. Lavinia u r soooooo on it, your info is correct.

Posted By: Caligirl85
Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 5:36pm
I think I'm going to try this! I have a problem though, I do not have insurance and I'm on a very limited budget...I know of some weight loss clinics in my area but I'm concerned about the price, how much do the consultations and prescriptions cost?

Date Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 7:14pm
^^ different cost for different areas and clinics, just call and find out. U pay monthly. The first visit may be the more expensive than the rest.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 7:27am

And not too many insurances cover it.  I had to pay out of pocket.  My consultant fee was $99 and the pills were $30 (in NC) but when I was  in Miami I use to get everything for $90

Posted By: SHAYBABY
Date Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 2:44pm
I go to the doctor tomorrow to get mine and I can't wait! I am currently 226 and MUST get out the 200s!! I will keep you divas updated on my progress!

Date Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 11:29am
Good luck! I have dropped 14 pounds so far...right now I am working on losing a few more pounds and toning up.

Date Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 11:57am
Hello ladies, hope all is well with your diets and lifestyle changes, I have lost 20 pounds on phen and is now been stuck for a month, however while traveling a co-worker was taking Bethel 30 and offered me to try it since she stated it gave her the same feeling as phen(control hungry) so now I am doing bethel which is does give me the same feeling as phen, I have 20 more pounds to go so I will see if assistance from Bethel can get me there. Well wishes to all and remember phen is only an aid in your overall fitness goals.

Posted By: msredmagic
Date Posted: Mar 27 2010 at 8:46pm
Most def works and I used to get mine for $ 90.00.  In Miami but since I'm in Atlanta now I'm gonna check out that Doctor's Diet clinic they have up here.

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Mar 28 2010 at 4:55pm
Hey ladies, I know how hard it can be to find a doctor to prescribe you phen. Here is a list of Weight Loss clinics by city and state. If your doc won't, they sure will and it's safer than the HUGE amount of fakes sold on the internet. Good luck Smile

http://www.omnimedicalsearch.com/weight_loss_clinics/index.html" rel="no follow - http://www.omnimedicalsearch.com/weight_loss_clinics/index.html

Date Posted: Mar 30 2010 at 12:30am
I just started again and i think I need someting stronger than 37.5mg..

Posted By: dst1913
Date Posted: Mar 30 2010 at 5:36pm
OKK...Ladies I took Phentermine back in 2005 and lost 40 pounds...life happened and I stopped eating right so now I need to get back on them...I'm in Atlanta and there is a weight loss clinic here that sells them for 60.00......how do I get the HCG??

Date Posted: Mar 30 2010 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by dst1913 dst1913 wrote:

OKK...Ladies I took Phentermine back in 2005 and lost 40 pounds...life happened and I stopped eating right so now I need to get back on them...I'm in Atlanta and there is a weight loss clinic here that sells them for 60.00......how do I get the HCG??
Do you want to do the injections or homeopathic??

Here is a link for the homeopathic...

http://www.hcgclinicusa.com/cmd.php?af=1155884" rel="no follow - http://www.hcgclinicusa.com/cmd.php?af=1155884

Posted By: flawless1
Date Posted: Apr 01 2010 at 8:27am
Hi ladies, I started Phentermine today along with a water pill. I have heard good results, so I'm hoping this works. I can stand to loose about 50-60 pounds.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2010 at 11:53am
Good Luck! Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: Apr 01 2010 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by flawless1 flawless1 wrote:

Hi ladies, I started Phentermine today along with a water pill. I have heard good results, so I'm hoping this works. I can stand to loose about 50-60 pounds.

Good 4 u

Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 12:54am
I am taking both Phentermine and HCG together. I have lost 14lbs in 2 weeks.

Date Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 11:52am
Good job SN2BPHD. I am also doing both.  How often are you taking the HCG?

Date Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 4:16pm
I'm on it and it makes me tired.  Does anyone know what else I could take that is stronger than 37.5g??

Date Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 6:58pm
I am taking it daily.

Posted By: flawless1
Date Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 8:32am

I started this on April 1 and I am down 9 pounds. I am assuming this is water weight from the water pill that I'm taking with it.

Posted By: twistysis
Date Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

Hey SN2BPHD, are you having any bad side effects? Just curious, thanks.

Posted By: nadiav2010
Date Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 9:57pm
hello all..i have heard a lot about this rx and unfortunately i cannot get my hands on them b/c i dont have a family dr and my gyn wont prescribe..any suggestions?

Date Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by twistysis twistysis wrote:

Hey SN2BPHD, are you having any bad side effects? Just curious, thanks.

None at all.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by nadiav2010 nadiav2010 wrote:

hello all..i have heard a lot about this rx and unfortunately i cannot get my hands on them b/c i dont have a family dr and my gyn wont prescribe..any suggestions?

I have bought online from Mexico before, but it is a risk.

Date Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 10:11pm
yea..dats what im afraid of!!!!..no one knows anyone locally??

Date Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 11:44pm
Where are you?

Posted By: twistysis
Date Posted: Apr 06 2010 at 11:39am
Thanks for responding! The only thing that I experienced weight loss on was topamax, a migraine medication. I lost my appetite virtually overnight. 

Date Posted: Apr 07 2010 at 5:59pm

Phentermine is a very COMMON prescription and I'm sure there are doctors in your area that prescribe them.  I'M SURE........ What city are you  in /near??

Posted By: tonione03
Date Posted: Apr 08 2010 at 10:51am
if you are in the northern va area I can tell you where to go

Date Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 10:05pm
im in PA..and i did hear that gettn it from Mexico would be my best bet being that I dont have a family dr..but I need to lose this weight and fast..im not use to thisCry

Date Posted: Apr 11 2010 at 3:58pm
Ladies started back on phentermine yesterday....I'm going to detox for 2 days nothing but herbal tea to clean out my system and the pills.....i'm the biggest I've ever been I need to lose 30 pounds by Memorial day weekend when I go to Miami......i'm up for the challenge with the pills to help me!!

Posted By: kashe21
Date Posted: Apr 12 2010 at 1:31pm

im in PA..and i did hear that gettn it from Mexico would be my best bet being that I dont have a family dr..but I need to lose this weight and fast..im not use to thisCry
Dont know where in PA u are located but if near Philly, there is Dr Fischer on City Line avenue.

Posted By: kashe21
Date Posted: Apr 12 2010 at 1:32pm
Not trying to Jack this thread---but has anyone tried Meridia and if so what were your experiences?

Posted By: MsDLO
Date Posted: Apr 12 2010 at 2:00pm
^^^ Yes i did about a year ago and they worked very well for me (reductil in the UK) I lost my appette completely and had to remind myself i had'nt eaten anything....
I lost over 30pounds!
But then over here in  the UK they stopped seeling it and giving it to patients on prescription due to the MHRA equivalent to the FDA in the USA, due to an increase in BP and heart problems....

I have tried to get these again to no avail over here....

HTH

Date Posted: Apr 13 2010 at 12:31am

Come check out the HCG thread.......It may help you....

Date Posted: Apr 13 2010 at 6:47pm

Some states do sell with Dr. I went to WV once, near the border. If you buy in Mexico, it will cost alot by mail. going there and buying will be about @$25.

Date Posted: Apr 14 2010 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Come check out the HCG thread.......It may help you....
thanx..on my way Wink

Date Posted: Apr 14 2010 at 5:10pm

Some states do sell with Dr. I went to WV once, near the border. If you buy in Mexico, it will cost alot by mail. going there and buying will be about @$25.
Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: Apr 18 2010 at 9:54pm
Hey Ladies...One week (7days) on Phentermine and I've lost 10 pounds.....I need to keep this going if i keep losing at least 1 pund every day before my trip I would have lost 43 pounds ...I;m definitely going to continue after my trip too...HOW ARE THE OTHERS LADIES DOING??

Posted By: SHAYBABY
Date Posted: Apr 19 2010 at 9:07am
Well ladies I thought I would step in here and share my results. I have been on Phentermine's for a week and a half. I started off at 228 and now I am 217! So I am excited! Let's hope I don't plateau soon because I have 47 more pounds to go! Wish me luck ladies and good luck to you all try to drop them pounds!

Print Page | Close Window