Print Page | Close Window

TRINA AND HER LACE WIGS! GET IT GIRL!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Lace Fronts
Forum Description: Discussions on Lace Fronts
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=225189
Printed Date: Nov 12 2018 at 6:24pm

Topic: TRINA AND HER LACE WIGS! GET IT GIRL!!!
Posted By: AshleysMom
Subject: TRINA AND HER LACE WIGS! GET IT GIRL!!!
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 1:22pm
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trina-at-spring-bling-1.jpg" rel="no follow">

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trina-at-spring-bling-1.jpg

Trina%20Think%20Pink%20Rocks%20concert%20to%20benefit%20breast%20cancer%20charities

Wigs R US in Miami!!!

Trina%20Lil%20Kim%20and%20LisaRaye%20Lil%20Kims%20birthday%20celebration%20at%20Mansion%20nightclub

AWESOME!!!! 

TRINA GETS HER HAIRLINE TOGETHER IN THESE PICS !!!!   THAT'S HOT!!!
This is what wearing a LF should be all about!!!!  

WITH THE RIGHT UNIT, anybody can do this!!!

Replies:
Posted By: SistaHollywood
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 1:27pm
She looks good and that includes the hairWink

12 days and counting until my cruiseSmile

Posted By: honniecake
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 1:30pm
she looks amazing in that first pic!
and i bet she spends a lot of money on her units lol

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 1:30pm
SOMEBODY PLEASE notify all CV's that we want sideburns like TRINA, instead of bulky long sideburns that tell everybody you are wearing a wig.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 1:31pm
when did she start getting it together?

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 1:33pm

Next custom I get, I'm sending them that first pic of trina and her short realistic sideburns.   I'm going to ask for low density before the ears and baby hair at the sideburns.   That way I won't have to do it myself!

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Some one sent me that first pic and I nearly fainted!!!!  
I don't know but that hairline looks good to me.    I wanna know where she got that wig from!  
 Wasn't she just shopping at a wig store in TexasLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 1:52pm
I think the transformation took place last year... rofl

Trina%20BET%20Awards%202008%20at%20the%20Shrine%20Auditorium%20-%20Arrivals

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 1:55pm
This is 2007 and she was messin up.....

Trina%202007%20BET%20Hip-Hop%20Awards%20Atlanta%20Civic%20Center%20-%20Arrivals

Posted By: sharie
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 2:04pm
She looks great,I am loving her hair also.

Posted By: MDFLDiva
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 2:14pm
I LOVE IT!

Posted By: Kittyhammertoe
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 2:22pm
Get it, Trina!

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 2:40pm
she looks goof. esp. that first pic wow it looks so natural....go girl.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 2:42pm
i wish CVs spent more time reading constructive threads instead of spending time promoting their sucky business.

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 2:44pm
OMG she really has stepped up her LF game.

Posted By: SoDivine
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 2:53pm
Very nice indeed.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by LovilyLocs LovilyLocs wrote:

I think that if she would have began with her units looking like this, people would not have dogged her so much about her hair.   What are they going to say besides it's fake????   When it looks good and all they can conjure up to say is,  "It's fake or Why doesn't she wear her real hair"... makes me think they might be a tad envious...LOL.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by AshleysMom AshleysMom wrote:

Originally posted by LovilyLocs LovilyLocs wrote:

I think that if she would have began with her units looking like this, people would not have dogged her so much about her hair.   What are they going to say besides it's fake????   When it looks good and all they can conjure up to say is,  "It's fake or Why doesn't she wear her real hair"... makes me think they might be a tad envious...LOL.

ugh, that question gets asked even by the best of friends.Ouch o well jealousy has no exceptions.

Posted By: Tressa
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 3:40pm
FINALLY!!!!! she looks stunning!!

Posted By: Sheryse
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 4:08pm
 She looks great!

Posted By: keishe83
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 4:10pm
Looks goodThumbs%20Up

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 4:14pm

i don't know how recent this picture is altho thar frist one is the best app she's ever had.. and AM i thin my sideburns like that.. but lately i've been lucky they've come like that.

but she's not spending a whole bunch on her lfs' TRINA IS BROKE.. NOT JUST BROKE BUT DEAD BROKE..that explains why a recent picture of her in the BSS looking at lf's.. poor trina i love her.. Cry

http://forbezdvd.com/blog/2009/10/29/rumor-rapper-trina-dead-broke/" rel="no follow - http://forbezdvd.com/blog/2009/10/29/rumor-rapper-trina-dead-broke/

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i don't know how recent this picture is altho thar frist one is the best app she's ever had.. and AM i thin my sideburns like that.. but lately i've been lucky they've come like that.

but she's not spending a whole bunch on her lfs' TRINA IS BROKE.. NOT JUST BROKE BUT DEAD BROKE..that explains why a recent picture of her in the BSS looking at lf's.. poor trina i love her.. Cry

http://forbezdvd.com/blog/2009/10/29/rumor-rapper-trina-dead-broke/" rel="no follow - http://forbezdvd.com/blog/2009/10/29/rumor-rapper-trina-dead-broke/

Sexi, that explains why she has been spotted with a pro ball player...LOLLOL
  Like Wendy Williams said on a recent show,  when your career is going nowhere... find yourself a millionare  and drop a baby on him so you can get your check!

Kelly Rowland was recently spotted with a Billionare white man on the beach.  He was gross... but I guess all that money will cover up any and all ugly.   She better drop that baby and get her money.  She might be able to get him to marry her and seal the dealLOLLOLLOL

I betcha Trina is looking for a Sugar Daddy if she hasn't already found one.  There are probably plenty of them willing to do it for her.

Posted By: MsPlayGurl
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 4:27pm
I think she is so adorable

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 4:29pm
Oh, and yes,  You have to thin out the hairline, thin it right before the ears and make baby hairs there.   Sexi, if your's come like that... ur r lucky as hell!   I need to dognap your dog and hold him hostage till you tell me where you buy those wigs that come like that! 
 I have to put in work to make mine look like that.

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 4:30pm
Her hair is lovely.....sigh...

Posted By: TexasPearl22
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 4:40pm
She's definitely stepped up her lf game

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 4:42pm

Like Wendy Williams said on a recent show,  when your career is going nowhere... find yourself a millionare  and drop a baby on him so you can get your check!

Kelly Rowland was recently spotted with a Billionare white man on the beach.  He was gross... but I guess all that money will cover up any and all ugly.   She better drop that baby and get her money.  She might be able to get him to marry her and seal the dealLOLLOLLOL

I betcha Trina is looking for a Sugar Daddy if she hasn't already found one.  There are probably plenty of them willing to do it for her.
yep now she's got to do like we do, i ain't mad b/c i do.. LOL i was reading that about some baller and her..

Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 5:02pm
Sexi,  I know you have exquisite tastes and you like a lot of nice things and most men who can afford you don't mind spending!!!    In fact, it makes them happy to see you smile!
  Trina is gonna be alright... she is gonna snag one.

Posted By: beanybabygirl
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 5:14pm
I love the hairline on the first one ....Clap

Posted By: Miss ViVi
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 5:22pm

I think the transformation took place last year... rofl

Trina%20BET%20Awards%202008%20at%20the%20Shrine%20Auditorium%20-%20Arrivals

Me likey

Posted By: Malwina
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 6:47pm
She stepped up her lace game significantly... I liked her more in that blondish shades back in 2005

Posted By: Tressa
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 7:03pm
yep...^^^ <<<that was  really nice on her...speaking of high spending habits...black folk have been knocked back on that because of the awful economy.  HIgh spending is making a lot of folk that were middle class (on their credit cards) poor class (the underclass) becuase of the lack of cash.... and I order my densities like Mama Sexi..hers are always purrrrrfect!

Posted By: dreagirl
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 7:06pm
Very beautiful!!!

Posted By: GentleBeauty
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 9:51pm
She probably got a better stylist. Back in 07 not alot of people actually knew what they were doing.

Posted By: fabgal85
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 10:07pm
AM, LF Ma,

u betta tell them i'm that somebody that u sent u that pic! wtf?

i'ma newbie, but i know a good look when i see one, right, lf mom?

Posted By: mscute172
Date Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 11:17pm
she looks fabulous!!!! Im so happy for her.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:03am
Originally posted by fabgal85 fabgal85 wrote:

AM, LF Ma,

u betta tell them i'm that somebody that u sent u that pic! wtf?

i'ma newbie, but i know a good look when i see one, right, lf mom?
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWink
 Yes,  Fabgal, my adopted child sent me the pic!  She's ordering a hairline like that and I know she's gonna look HAWT!!!

Posted By: macyscorner
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:10am
Originally posted by honniecake honniecake wrote:

Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:18am
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

Originally posted by honniecake honniecake wrote:

How can you be a new member with almost 3000 posts????

Posted By: queencocobrown
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:20am
It really fits her. Makes her look younger. 

Posted By: curlygirl11
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:43am
Yayyyy! It's about time. She looks GREAT in these pics. I'm really happy for her.

Now if she could just hook Little Kim up.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 1:35am
dang, lf ma, act like i'm ya chile! ...look @ me, attn whoring, cuz my ma ain't paying me no mind    

Posted By: Lady09
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 1:38am

Whew, about time! Trina has finally got it together Clap

Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 1:48am
Originally posted by fabgal85 fabgal85 wrote:

dang, lf ma, act like i'm ya chile! ...look @ me, attn whoring, cuz my ma ain't paying me no mind    
   Wha- sha matter  LF-MAMA's Girl????

Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 1:51am
oh, nothing, LF ma. just wanted some luvin'

Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 2:13am

Did you read that up there ^^^^

Posted By: Bruingal1
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 2:50am
I just love the long straight one with the red on the ends. That's gawgoues.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 3:34am
ohhh, yea, k, i c it. awww

Posted By: JadeVetti
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 3:35am
Damn.  Finally.

Now if she could just get her eyebrows on board. 

Everything has to tie in together; thick brows don't fit her.

Posted By: finestlady
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 5:21am
Wow she looks gorgeous Clap

Posted By: cherrired
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 7:59am
she looks beautiful,she is doing her damn thing

Posted By: bweave_itn08
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 8:52am
I think she looks pretty with darker hair.. the blonde color did nothing for her.. i love trina.. am i the only one who has her albums? lmao diamond princess is still hot in my book. lmao

Posted By: fatinadestiny
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 9:49am
i love the 3rd pic
with the highlights and layers
she looks very gorgeous & beautiful on it

some pple love ...long baby hairs and some dont

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 10:05am

yep now she's got to do like we do, i ain't mad b/c i do.. LOL i was reading that about some baller and her..
I saw that episode. Wendy is crazy, but even if Trina were broke she would still find a way to get her "Do" fixed.  You have college students, high school student broke as hell on this board (these are their words stated in the past) and they still find $$$ to get a LF.  She may not be ballin' in a mansion somewhere, but I know she will find a way to get her fix.

Posted By: AarisZilton
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:46pm
Well Alright Miss Trina! She getting right! YES MAM PAM! Work them apps gurl! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

AZ

Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by TheBigWig TheBigWig wrote:

Love her or Hate her...She is looking alot better! I know personally know the stylist she has been going to lately in Miami for her lace wigs.

So would that be you?

Posted By: Bijousiba
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 6:08pm

Love her or Hate her...She is looking alot better! I know personally know the stylist she has been going to lately in Miami for her lace wigs.

So would that be you?

I would like to know too cuz those apps are hot

Posted By: ShortiiLo
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 8:13pm
Her wig looks great here but in the 5 star chick video her wig looked like a hot mess!

Posted By: LiberianGirl
Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 8:37am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Same thing I was wondering. That first pic looks GOOD Clap

Posted By: meechie2cute
Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 8:55am
I think she looks wonderful.......

Posted By: Miesha21
Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 9:14am
I love the wet and wavy look....nice !!

Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 10:30am
Originally posted by ShortiiLo ShortiiLo wrote:

Her wig looks great here but in the 5 star chick video her wig looked like a hot mess!
  Here she is with her 5 star chick video look.  Please point out where the hot mess is?   While you are at it,  slide a pic of your app next to this one.Wink
  You have to admit that she has made a drastic improvement!

Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 10:31am

So would that be you?
LOLLOLLOLLOL  THIS

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 11:36am
I'm sorry but I am still not impressed, she says she spends $2000 on them but they still look like a LF!

Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 11:40am

So would that be you?
  Some of those are lace front only and from what I can see those hairlines looks just like the old school bss lf's hairlinesShocked  A little lace in the front and regular wefted wig everywhere else.   I wouldn't dare sleep in it.

Not sure about the full lace wigs.  The pics on ebay look really nice.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

I'm sorry but I am still not impressed, she says she spends $2000 on them but they still look like a LF!
       You have to remember what they looked like a year or two ago.Ouch

I don't know about 2000 dollar wigs when she was spotted shopping for LF's in a hoodie store in Texas, like the rest of we normal people.   She says she wears pink diamonds, LV, Gucci while living the carefree life of the rich and the famous ....but we know that ain't true either.
  If she would stop making songs about using married men to buy her things, she might be able to find a decent one.LOLLOL  

IMO, homegirl in your AVI looks like she is wearing a very big giant wig. (HAIR HAT) Trinas hair looks more natrual than that.LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 12:26pm
Let me remind you of the HORROR OF IT ALL:
 WILL YOU LOOK at  this MESS????

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BWByrO5M210/R3k8blGRSmI/AAAAAAAAF_A/NhhA8Y-MxTM/s1600-h/trina2.jpg" rel="no follow"> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BWByrO5M210/R3k8blGRSmI/AAAAAAAAF_A/NhhA8Y-MxTM/s1600-h/trina2.jpg" rel="no follow -

Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 1:03pm
You can say that she has come far....her hairline seems natural and it looks goodup close. the truth is when your up close, especially with a camera.  I am not sure where the "hot mess" is either.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 1:04pm

Let me remind you of the HORROR OF IT ALL:
 WILL YOU LOOK at  this MESS????

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BWByrO5M210/R3k8blGRSmI/AAAAAAAAF_A/NhhA8Y-MxTM/s1600-h/trina2.jpg" rel="no follow">

now this is  big mess!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BWByrO5M210/R3k8blGRSmI/AAAAAAAAF_A/NhhA8Y-MxTM/s1600-h/trina2.jpg" rel="no follow -

Posted By: mscurious
Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 3:20pm
She looks good. I luv the 1 pics, nice app and the texture is beautiful. She looks better in dark hair to me. More natural.

Posted By: bondgurl007
Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 5:30pm
best hairline i have ever seen.

Posted By: EVA D DIVA
Date Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 3:44am
I think Trina's hair in 5 star chick looks amazing... Beyonce and Trina are doing very well in the LW game if i must say so myself. I maybe wrong, but that is what I think...

Posted By: Keziah0587
Date Posted: Nov 13 2009 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by EVA D DIVA EVA D DIVA wrote:

I think Trina's hair in 5 star chick looks amazing... Beyonce and Trina are doing very well in the LW game if i must say so myself. I maybe wrong, but that is what I think...
I agree they have made progress!

Posted By: choklit
Date Posted: Nov 13 2009 at 6:38pm
Yup...it's hot!

Posted By: fasheezyshan
Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 4:41pm
trina finally got her lw game together good for her!

Posted By: Malwina
Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 5:06pm

But Beyonce's apps were always on point ... Shocked

Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Malwina,  you sound like Kanye West right nowLOLLOLLOLLOLWink.

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 6:10pm
finally indeed

Posted By: EVA D DIVA
Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 3:54am

lol, she really did sound like Kanye

Posted By: RICARDO
Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 9:28am
[QUOTE=AshleysMom] http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trina-at-spring-bling-1.jpg" rel="no follow">

This application and styling looks great, best ive ever seen her unit look.

Posted By: dwarrior
Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 1:14pm
She's looking good here too.  I met her at an event when I was in college (friends and I got drunk and wandered into her trailer, Lord have mercy) and she was a doll.  Very quiet considering her hit at the time was "Nan Ni**a", and very nice.  Sorry to hear she's broke, but we have to learn to spend our money wisely and stop making other folks richer.
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/37121-rapper_trina_shows_off_her_new_chain____and_her_jewel_encrusted_lingerie.html

Posted By: kellbells
Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 2:28pm
ClapClapClap

Posted By: BonaFideDiva
Date Posted: Nov 26 2009 at 4:11pm
Go Trina! She has come a long way and her units are looking straight FIYAH!

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Nov 26 2009 at 4:23pm
I guess all us LF wearers improve with time.
She looks great.

Posted By: twistysis
Date Posted: Nov 26 2009 at 6:15pm
Her hair looks great...now if I could just get past her lyrics...LOL

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Nov 26 2009 at 10:29pm
^^lol, If I cud figure out LF and get mine to look like that i'd be the happiest girlUnhappy

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Nov 28 2009 at 11:21am
Trina has made a great improvement. I hope she keeps her new stylist.

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Nov 28 2009 at 11:56am
I'm glad someone told her it wasn't happening before. But they look good now!

Posted By: Chantal34
Date Posted: Nov 28 2009 at 6:24pm
She's gotten much better! Her hairlines look so much more natural than her previous apps. Go Trina, lol!! Clap

Posted By: royalty25
Date Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Not to sound like Kanye but I agree! with a exception of a couple of mishaps. The glue wrinklin at the hairline once and the lace lifting in back once. she is "pretty much" always on point. and shes been wearin them for a long time

Posted By: Blossom8186
Date Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 9:33am
Off topic but...AM the hair in your avi is SO FREAKIN HOT!!!! I LOVE IT!

Posted By: _belle
Date Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 9:45am
i REALLY love the first picture. I still haven't even TRIED full perimeter applications. lol fml

Posted By: ifeyini
Date Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 9:55am
ClapClapClap

Posted By: mscute172
Date Posted: Nov 30 2009 at 2:19am
Originally posted by RICARDO RICARDO wrote:

[QUOTE=AshleysMom] http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trina-at-spring-bling-1.jpg" rel="no follow">

This application and styling looks great, best ive ever seen her unit look.

I WANT THIS HAIRLINE AND STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

Posted By: disrupteddiamon
Date Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 11:56pm

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trina-at-spring-bling-1.jpg" rel="no follow -
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trina-at-spring-bling-1.jpg" rel="no follow">
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trina-at-spring-bling-1.jpg" rel="no follow -  
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trina-at-spring-bling-1.jpg" rel="no follow - http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trina-at-spring-bling-1.jpg

Trina%20Think%20Pink%20Rocks%20concert%20to%20benefit%20breast%20cancer%20charities

Wigs R US in Miami!!!

Trina%20Lil%20Kim%20and%20LisaRaye%20Lil%20Kims%20birthday%20celebration%20at%20Mansion%20nightclub

AWESOME!!!! 

TRINA GETS HER HAIRLINE TOGETHER IN THESE PICS !!!!   THAT'S HOT!!!
This is what wearing a LF should be all about!!!!  

WITH THE RIGHT UNIT, anybody can do this!!!

if you could give a vendor a description of the first or second wig to make a custom like it How would you describe it

Posted By: nycaramel
Date Posted: Dec 05 2009 at 6:31am
I think she looks pretty good and definitely HUGELY improved.

Posted By: majestic1
Date Posted: Dec 05 2009 at 9:12pm

Trina looks great.

Posted By: Candy Kane
Date Posted: Dec 05 2009 at 9:44pm
i like Trina

Posted By: Mz.Peaches
Date Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 9:04pm
Majestic 1 I'm a newbie I gotta ask what color is that in your post pic it is beautiful that's is the color I want!

Print Page | Close Window