Print Page | Close Window

For the Newbies and others-general info

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Hair Growth (Newbies)
Forum Description: Hair Growth issues, solutions, and discussions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21821
Printed Date: Jun 21 2018 at 10:01am

Topic: For the Newbies and others-general info
Posted By: jamaicancurry
Subject: For the Newbies and others-general info
Date Posted: Apr 16 2006 at 6:52am

Just thought I would give a little info packet of all the things I've learned-ladies feel free to add or subtract anything

1.Common Abbreviations and terms

NTM-neutrogena triple moisture (great line of products)
WGO-wild growth hair oil
MTG- Shapley's original mane tail groom (shapleys.com)-smelly but aids growth
pre-poo- pre-shampoo treatment where you apply oil(s) to your dry hair and let sit for a while (whatever works for you)
EVOO-extra virgin olive oil (Rachel ray-nah)
EFA- essential fatty acids
co- wash- washing with conditioner instead of shampoo
HTH- hope this helps
IM(H)O- In my (honest) opinion

Popular supplements: GNC horsetail (green bottle 8.99), biotin, Flax oil/EFAs,HF57, MSM (the powder form is the most potent-but is very bitter), multi-vitamins

common advice:
-Start a fotki (online photo album) to track your progress- that way you can see that your hair is growing-even when the mirror says otherwise
-Increase hair washing- I co-wash 6 days and shampoo wash on the 7th
-Deep condition weekly (I do 1hr under a hooded dryer)
-Reduce the heat applied to your hair (I only apply heat when deep conditioning)
-Treat ends with a water based moisturizer (Elasta QP Mango Butter is a fave) and then seal with oil (coconut, jojoba, etc) others use Vitapointe etc.
-Sleep with a satin/silk scarf or sleep cap
-Trim as needed
-Treat with protein, as needed (for severe breakage use Aphogee Treatment for damaged hair every 6 weeks or so, if not so severe use Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor)-
-If relaxed, extend the time between relaxers (stretching) if you can, reduces the likelihood of overlapping previously relxed hair-which can lead to breakage
-If you decide to use MTG, massage into scalp daily for optimum results
-Wear you hair so that the ends are protected
-Drink more water (see Phoenix 1017's water calculator post)

Popular oils:
Jojoba, coconut, EVOO, Castor(thickens hair), sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil. Recommended to get the unrefined, organic ones.

Oils to mask MTG smell: Peppermint, lemon, jasmine and other essential oils (Phoenix 1017)

Making new growth softer: mix together water, glycerin (available at your local pharmacy), honey and aloe vera (caramel diva)-for those natural or those stretching relaxers
Recommended viewing
growafrohairlong.com

Finally,
Realize that hair takes a  while to grow, try not to get discouraged. If you do come back here for support. First goal should be healthy hair, length will come after.

Replies:
Posted By: Phoenix1017
Date Posted: Apr 16 2006 at 8:38pm
That is a nice FAQ post you've compiled there.Thumbs Up It will answer lots of questions.

Maybe you could edit in the additions and suggestions that other members add so the other members will only have to look at your first post to get all the info instead of reading the whole post. That will make it faster for them.  Smile

I have something to add BTW, you could include the oils used to mask MTG smell. That gets asked pretty frequently. People use Lemon oil, Peppermint oil, Lavende oil, Orange oil and lots of other essential oils to mask it. I think Peppermint is the most effective.

Posted By: SouthernFlair
Date Posted: Apr 16 2006 at 8:48pm
Hi, I'm new and the FAQ post  is greatly appreciated!!Thumbs Up  Trying to fiqure out the IM(H)O abbrev was killing me!!!

Posted By: Priestess
Date Posted: Apr 16 2006 at 10:36pm
Great job, Jamaicancurry.  What a blessing.  Clap

Posted By: carameldiva
Date Posted: Apr 17 2006 at 1:17am

Great job, Jamaicancurry.

Some other oils that i use that others may not have heard of: apricot kernel oil, wheatgerm oil( i really like this one),castor oil(can't be without- my #1 staple), vitamin e oil(similar in consitency to castor and growth aid as well), sweet almond oil(great), safflower oil( great for dry hair), palm oil( same consistency as coconut oil and great on my hair- it is what africans used prior to being brought to america as slaves and they still use today although mostly for cooking i am told), coconut oil (great for hair), grapeseed oil (really good on my hair).

Moisturizer for natural or relaxed hair(transitioning or stretching):

lil Glycerin

water

lil honey

liquid aloe vera

That's about all i can contribute at the moment.

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Apr 17 2006 at 3:16am
Thanks Jamaicancurry,  I am new here, and I am also from Jamaica, Spanish Town, St. Catherine.

Posted By: candies
Date Posted: Apr 17 2006 at 7:52am

Hi, I'm new to this forum as well. 

Thanks for your post, hopefully by the beginning of May I would've formualted a regime, gotten the products and finally get started!

Date Posted: Apr 17 2006 at 9:43am
No problem ladiesSmile.

Claudie, hi I'm from Mandeville. I have a friend that went to St. Jago

Posted By: haitiangoddess
Date Posted: Apr 17 2006 at 12:50pm
thank you so much for this list. I am very new to this and it is helping a lot. I was reading through all of these forums and i had to order MTG. I just started using WGO and my hair is so soft and manageable.

Posted By: MsTaurus
Date Posted: Apr 17 2006 at 4:13pm

Where are ya'll getting these essential oils from (i.e. peppermint, jasmine, rosemary. etc..) Can I get them from a regular grocery store, or in a BSS? I went to Sally's this weekend and they had no idea what i was talking about. I just got my MTG in the mail this weekend and used it w/o adding anything to mask the smell...I was soo scared to get near anyone since the smell was sooo horrendous (sp?)Dead...and plus i think i put too much of it on my hair. Anyways...where can I purchase these eseential oils??

Posted By: haitiangoddess
Date Posted: Apr 17 2006 at 4:47pm
pennherb.com is reasonable

Date Posted: Apr 18 2006 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by MsTaurus MsTaurus wrote:

Where are ya'll getting these essential oils from (i.e. peppermint, jasmine, rosemary. etc..) Can I get them from a regular grocery store, or in a BSS? I went to Sally's this weekend and they had no idea what i was talking about. I just got my MTG in the mail this weekend and used it w/o adding anything to mask the smell...I was soo scared to get near anyone since the smell was sooo horrendous (sp?)Dead...and plus i think i put too much of it on my hair. Anyways...where can I purchase these eseential oils??

Health Food stores sell them. I just drove around until I found a health food store 'cause I didn't want to get it online.

Posted By: Grace
Date Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 1:00pm
jamaican curry this is a great. POST. thank you soooo much.... !!! Smooches!

Posted By: tanavia
Date Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 1:42pm
thanks Clap

Posted By: Grace
Date Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 2:17pm

jamiacancurry, do you know any stores that i can get the jojoba oil? i know i can get the castor oil from CVS or Rite Aid..

and 2nd question.. how much do put in my hair.. you know do i saturate it or just grease the hair with it... ?

Posted By: tu-grad
Date Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 3:50pm
u can get the jojoba oiil at a health food store

Date Posted: Apr 21 2006 at 4:09pm
Jojoba oil mimicks our own natural oil, sebum, so I am sure you can apply it to the scalp. As far as your ends apply a moisture based cream 1st such as elasta QP mango butter and then seal with jojoba oil

I have yet to try JOjoba oil as a pre-poo treatment I'm sure the other ladies can shed light on that

As far as the post- no prob- just an accumulation of everything that has been posted

Posted By: PrettyIs
Date Posted: May 03 2006 at 8:43am
Thanks for this info...I didn't want to start a new thread about the essential oils, but I wasn't sure what everyone knew

Posted By: BJ
Date Posted: May 03 2006 at 10:02am
Thank you so much! Since im new to the forum, I needed this to be able to keep up with the messages!

Posted By: spilgrim
Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 5:30pm
Greatly appreciated. I'm a newbie  as well. Thanks

Posted By: Star13
Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 5:31pm
Nice post much appreciated

Posted By: Sidney
Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 6:02pm
Hey Jamaican Curry, this is really sweet of yaWink

Just wanted to include what protective styles are:  the bun, braid-outs, twist-outs, bantu knots.  These keep your hair from being fried up by the curling irons and keep the moisture optimal.  Also, keeps hair off the shoulder where rubbing with clothes causes breakage.

Also, if you starting out with some dry, breaking hair, the S-curl "no-drip" is the way to go.  This stuff will keep you hair from breaking, unless you need a trim, until you find other products and get you regimen together.

BUN and s-curl is what got me thru. 

Posted By: VitaNuova
Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 8:23pm
okay i have one quick question about some of the stuff that might have been left out. 

what does APL and bump mean?

Posted By: lovelynpink926
Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 8:52pm
APL= Armpit Legth
Bump= moving the post up to the top of the page so more people will see it and reply.

Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Sidney Sidney wrote:

Hey Jamaican Curry, this is really sweet of yaWink

Just wanted to include what protective styles are:  the bun, braid-outs, twist-outs, bantu knots.  These keep your hair from being fried up by the curling irons and keep the moisture optimal.  Also, keeps hair off the shoulder where rubbing with clothes causes breakage.

Also, if you starting out with some dry, breaking hair, the S-curl "no-drip" is the way to go.  This stuff will keep you hair from breaking, unless you need a trim, until you find other products and get you regimen together.

BUN and s-curl is what got me thru. 

co-sighning on the bun and s-curlThumbs Up

Posted By: writenow
Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 9:46pm
Hello...this is WRITENOW. I am a NEWBIE! Thank you so very much for providing info r/t the abbreviations commonly used on this site! I had a horrendous time trying to figure out what they meant. It was so mind boggling...until I kind of  just  said forget it! I finally figured out the MTG. Again thank you for your support as well as the other helpful info that you provided!  I went bought  the Mane'N Tail shampoo and conditioner. Tell me is MTG  a separate or different product?  Please let me know! Again thank you, JamaicanCurry!

Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 10:04pm
Writenow, they are two completely different products made by completely different companies.

Posted By: writenow
Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 10:44pm
Thank you phoenix1017. Where can I order or buy MTG from? This is "Writenow"

Posted By: sweet_ambrosia
Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by writenow writenow wrote:

Thank you phoenix1017. Where can I order or buy MTG from? This is "Writenow"

You can order it online.

http://www.shapleys.com/" rel="no follow - http://www.shapleys.com

Date Posted: May 07 2006 at 11:08pm
What she said! Smile

Posted By: wonderstar
Date Posted: May 08 2006 at 8:27am
Greatly appreciated Jamaican Curry. I envy you guys, where I live products are hard to find and very expensive. I have to shop overseas and stock up on my hair products. Jamaican curry, you mentioned that you only apply heat when you deep condition. Have you ever tried deep conditioning and covering your hair with a plastic cap then do cleaning etc. I tried it yesterday and worked really well, when i touched the cap it felt warm and steamy. Try leaving it for a few hours, then wash and style.

Date Posted: May 09 2006 at 6:19am
Originally posted by wonderstar88 wonderstar88 wrote:

Have you ever tried deep conditioning and covering your hair with a plastic cap then do cleaning etc. I tried it yesterday and worked really well, when i touched the cap it felt warm and steamy. Try leaving it for a few hours, then wash and style.

Yes I've done this, but I prefer using my hooded dryer for this

Thanks ladies for bumping and adding stuff that I forgot

Posted By: Ams1984
Date Posted: May 09 2006 at 6:31am
wow!!!!Tongue

Thank you so much for posting something that is this informative!!!!!!!!!

What a great idea!Clap

Date Posted: May 09 2006 at 8:34am
Originally posted by jamaicancurry jamaicancurry wrote:

Yes I've done this, but I prefer using my hooded dryer for this

Thanks ladies for bumping and adding stuff that I forgot

Have you gotten better results with the hood dryer? Why do you prefer that method?

Date Posted: May 09 2006 at 9:10am
I don't know if it's mind over matter but I feel that the applied heat allows the conditioner to better penetrate the hair shaft- my hair usually comes out softer when I do

eta(edited to add): your twists look nice by the way (btw)

Posted By: melody4u
Date Posted: May 09 2006 at 11:18am
thanks for the info!

I am new to this site. My friend has got me hooked to healthy hair growth and I am sooo excited. I just recently cut off of the dead, spilt, broken hair hairs on my head to start over. So my hair barely touches the bottom of my kneck. But it's healthly!

Date Posted: May 09 2006 at 11:30am
Me too I'm excited about caring for my hair. I only discovered this forum last month. Thank you guys so much for all your inputs, you give me something to do and encourage me to better me when I get frustrated about relationship issues Embarrdonkeyed.......LOL!

Posted By: BrownEyedGyrl
Date Posted: May 16 2006 at 4:05pm
BUMP  for all of us newbies on here, deciphering the black hair care code...LOL

Posted By: ms. alex
Date Posted: May 22 2006 at 1:59pm

Jamaicancurry:

It is very helpful what you've put together here!! I thank you so much! I love you guys -- you are all so generous, honest and helpful. Hope I can contribute as much some day.

Date Posted: May 25 2006 at 10:04pm
Good info! Thumbs Up

*Bumping for the Newbies*

Date Posted: May 26 2006 at 3:36pm

More info:

Baggie Method: The baggie method is a technique for keeping your ends moisturized.

http://public.fotki.com/dontspeakdefeat/how_to_do_various/baggie_technique/" rel="no follow - http://public.fotki.com/dontspeakdefeat/how_to_do_various/baggie_technique/

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: May 26 2006 at 3:55pm
Since this is a newbie thread, I'll ask a newbie question.  I don't know if anyone else has this problem but if a post is long, I can't see the whole thing.  It's like the posts are on another frame or something.  The only way I can see the whole thing is if I quote it.  I don't know if I'm being clear but that's the best I can explain it.

Date Posted: May 26 2006 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Since this is a newbie thread, I'll ask a newbie question.  I don't know if anyone else has this problem but if a post is long, I can't see the whole thing.  It's like the posts are on another frame or something.  The only way I can see the whole thing is if I quote it.  I don't know if I'm being clear but that's the best I can explain it.

It's a technical issue.
Alot of other members have experienced it too, including myself.

Posted By: PrettyIs
Date Posted: May 26 2006 at 6:53pm

Does anyone have any good airdrying techinques...other the the wrap?  I need to wear my hair our wet...but I don't know what I can do

Posted By: samanthajones67
Date Posted: May 26 2006 at 8:25pm
    Wonderful!!! thanks so much

Date Posted: May 27 2006 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by PrettyIs PrettyIs wrote:

Does anyone have any good airdrying techinques...other the the wrap?  I need to wear my hair our wet...but I don't know what I can do

Depending on how long your hair is, you could try the ponytail roller method or banded ponytails.

HTH

Posted By: mangachan
Date Posted: May 29 2006 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by sweet_ambrosia sweet_ambrosia wrote:

Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

It's a technical issue.
Alot of other members have experienced it too, including myself.
Is there anything that can be done about it?

Posted By: chai
Date Posted: May 29 2006 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by PrettyIs PrettyIs wrote:

You could try braid outs, twist outs, and/or bantu knots if you don't mind a wavy, crinkly look. HTH

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jun 03 2006 at 7:25pm

Jamaicancurry, thanks for the post! very informative!

Quick question, does anyone know where aloe vera can be bought safely and securley online?

Thanks!

Date Posted: Jun 03 2006 at 7:41pm
My mom brought a few oils and such from here: http://www.pennherb.com/cgi-bin/herbstore.cgi" rel="no follow - http://www.pennherb.com/cgi-bin/herbstore.cgi

Posted By: Ms. highlight
Date Posted: Jun 03 2006 at 10:25pm
This is so helpful to me I have been losing my mind and asking all kinds of questions and this just sums it up. ThanksSmile 
I dont think I will be able to use the MN because i have a very sensitive scalp and skin, is there anything that can aid my growth that wont irritate my skin? Does anyone else have sensitive skin?

Date Posted: Jun 04 2006 at 7:14am
hmmm...I hear scalp massages, and maybe try a peppermint shampoo/condish. MTG aids growth but might irritate your scalp. I really don't know- I know Rosemary will help, but don't know if it will irritate the scalp, perhaps you can do a patch test and if you have no reaction then you can use Rosemary.

Have you also considered vitamins/healthier foods to help hair growth?

I'm sure someone will be able to answer this ...

Posted By: pinklady1908
Date Posted: Jun 05 2006 at 11:46am
Bumping this up for a friend.
This thread was a good idea! Thanks, Jamaicancurry - my Jamaican Sistrin!

Posted By: Ms. highlight
Date Posted: Jun 05 2006 at 11:54am
Topic: For the Newbies & others-general info
Posted: Yesterday at 5:14am By jamaicancurry
hmmm...I hear scalp massages, and maybe try a peppermint shampoo/condish. MTG aids growth but might irritate your scalp. I really don't know- I know Rosemary will help, but don't know if it will irritate the scalp, perhaps you can do a patch test and if you have no reaction then you can use Rosemary.

Have you also considered vitamins/healthier foods to help hair growth?

I'm sure someone will be able to answer this ...

Edited by jamaicancurry - Yesterday at 5:15am
I will have to try the scalp massages. I bought some head and shoulders scalp care to see if it will work (trying it today) I just started back taking vitamins(centrum). I bought some parnevu tea tree oil hopefully this helps also. I did a Evoo,honey and herbal oil mix pre-poo on my daughters hair yesterday and an ACv rinse plus neutrogena mask nad shampoo and her hair came out really soft (she is 7 1/2 weeks post) and shiny very managable..unlike before i'm gald I found this site

Posted By: sweet_nitengale
Date Posted: Jun 07 2006 at 2:01pm

Another newbie here saying thanx for the post! The abbreviation explanations couldn't have come at a better time. Believe me! lol I was wondering though if anybody has an pics or can give more details on the protective styles. I've got down what bantu knots are and how they work, but I think I'm not protecting my ends very well when I do buns and I'm not sure what is meant by braid outs. I have neck lenghth hair and its VERY hard for me to do anything with it without heat styling cause that's what I'm used to. If anybody have any suggestions for styling my length of hair, I'd appreciate it.

Posted By: LuckySeven
Date Posted: Jun 08 2006 at 1:45pm
Thanks for the help.  You've made this newbie feel welcome. 

Posted By: pinklady1908
Date Posted: Jun 08 2006 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by sweet_nitengale sweet_nitengale wrote:

Another newbie here saying thanx for the post! The abbreviation explanations couldn't have come at a better time. Believe me! lol I was wondering though if anybody has an pics or can give more details on the protective styles. I've got down what bantu knots are and how they work, but I think I'm not protecting my ends very well when I do buns and I'm not sure what is meant by braid outs. I have neck lenghth hair and its VERY hard for me to do anything with it without heat styling cause that's what I'm used to. If anybody have any suggestions for styling my length of hair, I'd appreciate it.

ME TOO! (about the heat stlying, protecting the ends, needing suggestions thing)

Date Posted: Jun 08 2006 at 5:44pm
A braid out is when your braid your hair and take them out, leaving a crinkly, wavy look.  I have neck length hair too and I am able to pull it back into a pinky sized ponytail.  So I usually clip it up so the length isn't visible (like in my siggy)

Posted By: JASmin
Date Posted: Jun 10 2006 at 1:58pm

i have a question, can i use the laxative castor oil found in cvs for my hair?Confused 

Date Posted: Jun 10 2006 at 10:18pm
I believe all castor oil is a laxative. I could be wrong though. But I've used that kind anyways.

Sorry to hijack the thread: My name is Jazmin, too, and CB is adorable!

Posted By: JASmin
Date Posted: Jun 10 2006 at 11:10pm
lol i guess we have a lot in common then.  your born in may31 im born in may13. oh and chris brown will be my future husband when i come of age Tongue

Posted By: misschristina
Date Posted: Jun 12 2006 at 8:17am
what is >>>>  bump?

Date Posted: Jun 12 2006 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by misschristina misschristina wrote:

what is >>>>  bump?

When a topic is old or no longer at the top of the list, people "bump" it back up to the top of the list so it can be seen/viewed again.

Date Posted: Jun 26 2006 at 10:33am
Does anyone know how to do that "time ticker counter thingy" in your siggy? I want to count down the months until i do the bc.

eta
Like the one in sweet ambrosia's siggy!Big smile

Date Posted: Jun 26 2006 at 10:34am
go to www.tickerfactory.com

Date Posted: Jun 27 2006 at 1:20pm
How do you post a picture in your post?

Date Posted: Jun 27 2006 at 1:27pm
Hit post reply and then click on the icon that looks like a tree. It will ask you to upload image, browse to find it then hit upload. It will ask you to wait, hit ok. Then on the right hand side it will shoe you a preview of your pic-if you're satisfied hit ok.

Date Posted: Jun 28 2006 at 12:11am
(Perfect description, taken from another board)

Dusting = a way of trimming the hair. After a dusting trim the hairs left on the floor appear as dust - not hairs. Sometimes refers to snipping split ends.

Posted By: natie_101
Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 10:59am

U no where people write (hair type: 3c,4a)= like quietone I dont know how to write in there how do i???

Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 11:52am
Edit your signuature under settings.

Posted By: Curiosity
Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 11:56am
I have a few questions:

1. Can you recommend a good shampoo and conditioner?
2. Is it okay to use Castor/ Jojoba Oil together or would you recommend just using one?
3. The recipe for softer growth (water, glycerin, honey and aloe vera)- Is it to be used as a moisturiser or does it need to be washed out?
4. I have used Mango Elasta QP but on many occasions, I have found it shrinks my hair, is there another moisturiser which could be used?
5. My hair is mainly 4b, how can I wash it without it tangling and breaking?
6. Can a frohawk be considered a protective hairstyle?

Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 11:57am
3. It is to be used as a moisturizer.

Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 11:58am
thnx u

Posted By: Curiosity
Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by chai chai wrote:

3. It is to be used as a moisturizer.

Thank you! Big smile

Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 5:00pm
is it normal that i cannot see my signature??? and how do i put a Tickerfactory.com calender in my signature????

Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 5:02pm
oops i do see mi signature Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 8:07pm
I was wondering do i do hot oil treatments before or after shampooing? Thanks

Posted By: stillnlove63
Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 8:13pm
I do mine as a prepoo before shampooing or conditioning if im cowashing

Date Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 9:35pm
I think it's used more as a pre-poo, but I could be wrong.

Date Posted: Jul 27 2006 at 11:10am
could u put like what is the baggie method and finger combing ect....plzEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Jul 27 2006 at 1:22pm
I have what those are in my fotki. Too lazy to copy and paste

Date Posted: Jul 27 2006 at 1:48pm
LOLl0l oki

Posted By: ametisti21
Date Posted: Jul 27 2006 at 3:49pm
wow, this is a really great post!

thanks for all the helpful info!

Date Posted: Jul 27 2006 at 4:40pm
No prob girl!

Date Posted: Jul 27 2006 at 6:39pm
hey, random ??? : what does MN stand for?

Date Posted: Jul 27 2006 at 6:44pm
oops, i figured it out - its the antifungal ingredient found in stuff like monistat, right? 

did a quick search and found this in another post in the forum...
Embarrassed

Posted By: seashell
Date Posted: Sep 08 2006 at 3:24pm
I'm a newbie. Thanx so much. I love this site!

Posted By: miagurljan
Date Posted: Sep 10 2006 at 1:17pm
wow that was very helpful thanks

Posted By: Entice
Date Posted: Oct 09 2006 at 8:31am
this answers most of my question.  What are the hair lengths from short to long?

Posted By: britt<33
Date Posted: Oct 09 2006 at 9:35am
THANX SO MUCH..THIS RLLY HELPS!Big smile

Posted By: kittikat24
Date Posted: Oct 09 2006 at 9:49am
Wow! Thanks sooo much! I never knew what IMHO meant and it was driving me insane. The term definitions helped big time. Thanks for the tips and....bravo!Clap

Date Posted: Oct 09 2006 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Mimi84 Mimi84 wrote:

this answers most of my question.  What are the hair lengths from short to long?

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36380&KW" rel="no follow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36380&KW =

Posted By: Ladyash2004
Date Posted: Oct 09 2006 at 7:31pm
THANKS 4 THE WELCOME NEWS..IVE NEVER HAD GOOD HAIR SO IM ON MY WAY TO HEALTHY LONGER HAIR

Posted By: Entice
Date Posted: Oct 09 2006 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by sweet_ambrosia sweet_ambrosia wrote:

Originally posted by Mimi84 Mimi84 wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36380&KW" rel="no follow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36380&KW =

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: HairTrick
Date Posted: Oct 27 2006 at 5:15pm
THANK YOU..THANK YOU.....I was so clueless on the abbreviationsClap

Posted By: hipsterdryad
Date Posted: Oct 28 2006 at 9:48am
This is my favorite thread, right here!

Posted By: PrettyMyss
Date Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 11:24pm
Jamaicancurry

Thank you soo much for posting this, because I was DEFINITELY confuse!Hug

Posted By: mstld
Date Posted: Nov 03 2006 at 9:21am
This thread is very helpfull.  Thanks Jamaicancurry!!! Hug

Posted By: ~*~Luv_Mel~*~
Date Posted: Nov 04 2006 at 11:52am
Thanks for the very helpful information......A Newbie like me really appreciates itLOL

Posted By: dainelys86
Date Posted: Nov 08 2006 at 8:42am
Hi i'm a newbie here ,thank Clapyou so much for taking the time to explain it so clearly.

Print Page | Close Window