Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=195503
Printed Date: Dec 18 2017 at 5:31pm

Topic: Best Stylist List
Posted By: cutescorpio
Subject: Best Stylist List
Date Posted: Jun 10 2009 at 6:16pm
I was looking at the "best vendor" list and thought it maybe a good idea to name stylists also!

Please provide:

Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable):
Why do you like this person? :

I think it's just another way to help each other out. Especially with all the "pop-up" members who have been trying to plug themselves or others.
*cough* flowersandcandy *cough*LOL

Replies:
Posted By: JaimeMoi
Date Posted: Jun 10 2009 at 6:24pm
Stylist name Myisha Miller (BHM name also if applicable) mystylist001:
What services do you recieve? : full sew ins, styling
Why do you like this person? : AWESOME customer service, no overbooking or waiting, great sew in skills including closing a full weave, excellent styling abilities!!

Date Posted: Jun 10 2009 at 6:44pm
Nvm

Posted By: emails4me
Date Posted: Jun 10 2009 at 10:22pm
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Judy no BHM name
What services do you recieve? :  Hair Extensions, relaxer, growth treatments
Why do you like this person? She is veryyyyy professional, on time,  treats all her clients like they are celebrities, no waiting, tries to help you acheive your hair goals, very skilled and knowledgeable I could go on..
LOVE HER!!

judyshairdesigns.com and www.myspace.com/hairby_J  Im on both these sites lol

Posted By: jamaicangurl100
Date Posted: Jun 10 2009 at 10:24pm
I think this is a great idea. It would be nice to include fotki/web page as well as contact info....just a thought...

Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 10:24am
Bump!

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 10:45am
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Mystique @ shear perfections salon 30th street.
What services do you recieve? : cuts, sew ins, quick weaves, wash n set hot comb my real hair
Why do you like this person? : She is a perfectionist and will never let you walk out looking a mess. She is a beast when it comes to razor cuts and styling. You don't have to show her pics she gets the style down everytime I give an explanation. She can work with no edges, thin hair and still have you looking fly. She is a true weavologist.

She has a myspace but the person who was doing it did not update alot her pics so she is in the processing of getting another website

ETA salon name

Posted By: bucsfan228
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 10:54am

^^^ Mzs I will be checking her out!!Wink

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 10:56am
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Monique Moore BHM name Unique Monique
What services do you recieve? : installs,closures, cuts, info regarding natural hair  if needed
Why do you like this person? : Monique is a sweetheart.  Very honest, professional, she listens, addresses your hair concerns, makes recommendations for purchasing good quality hair, is concerned about the health of your natural hair, prices are fair, experienced, installs last, starts on time, does not overbook, clean...I could go on....lol

Posted By: cassieakasam
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 11:13am
bump
Where the west coast ladies at??

Posted By: datchica
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 11:20am
Stylist name:   (BHM name also if applicable): ifeyini
What services do you recieve? :  Full sew in, cut, style
Why do you like this person? : She came to my house to do my sew in,  and arrived not only on time but early!! It didn't take her long at all to do it. Her cost for the sew in was very reasonable, and she contacted me a couple of times while I had the hair in to see how it was progressing.  For my first time getting a sew in I was impressed.   I showed her a picture of what I wanted and I got it!!! She is a very nice person, and we had a good time while she was installing my hair!!   When I get my next sew in I will be calling her up for sure again!

Posted By: sarakaun
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 11:22am
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Tanya
What services do you recieve? : Full install with closure
Why do you like this person? : She's really sweet, down to earth, talented, funny, and she did http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=195515&PID=3987808#3987808" rel="no follow - this .
She's gentle with your hair (the removal and comb out was easy) and she listens to her clients. Before she started braiding, I told her I'm very tender-headed and have a very low pain threshold. What a difference this experience was - I was able to smile after the service and slept like a baby last night.

Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Amanda (BHM Name: Amandita)
Location: Atlanta, GA - http://public.fotki.com/amandita-bhm2/" rel="no follow - http://public.fotki.com/amandita-bhm2/
Why do you like this person? : Professional, great personality, excellent stylist. Provides advice on how to care for your natural hair and extensions. She does hair from home and has her system down - her setting is clean, comfortable and relaxing. Another person with magical hands when it comes to taking down your install.

Posted By: maliax3
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 11:30am
anyone in TN???

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by maliax3 maliax3 wrote:

anyone in TN???
+1

Need Memphis info for my neice.

Posted By: MAKEUPBYALICIA
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Monique Moore BHM name Unique Monique
What services do you recieve? : installs,closures, cuts, info regarding natural hair are if needed
Why do you like this person? : Monique is a sweetheart.  Very honest, professional, she listens, addresses you hair concerns, makes recommendations for purchasing good quality hair, is concerned about the health of your natural hair, prices are fair, experienced, installs last, starts on time, does not overbook, clean...I could go on....lol

Ditto this one...lol

Posted By: PickyPoodle
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 1:11pm
NYC please!

Posted By: Reina9001
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 1:54pm
VA 804/757/703 or I can drive to DC if I have to Big%20smile

Posted By: VirgoFlirtVixen
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 2:01pm
Stylist name: Ingrid Butler (BHM name also if applicable): ILUVHAIR
What services do you recieve? : sew ins, cuts, maintenance
Why do you like this person? : She's great! She makes me feel extremely comfortable. She's friendly. She introduced me to closures so that I wouldnt have to struggle with blending. And the first time I went to her I had probably about 2 inches of hair on my head and she was able to hook it up! Star
ETA website: http://www.eccentricillusionstudio.com/" rel="no follow - http://www.eccentricillusionstudio.com/

Posted By: dcnative
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 2:08pm

Anyone in North Jersey?

Posted By: JUST_laney
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 2:14pm
copied VFV

What services do you recieve? : sew ins, cuts,
Why do you like this person? : She's great! She makes me feel extremely comfortable. She's friendly. Ingrid is my ride or die. I met her from this board and when we met in person it was like we were old friends. lol She is very funny, accomodating, and patient with my indecisive ass. lol I came to her with a head full of damage hair. My leave out was short, and she had to cut my hair to a lil below my ear on the side and neck length at the back. I am now shoulder lenght (transitioning). I love Ingrid, not only is she a great stylist, she is an unselfish, caring person.

ETA website: http://www.eccentricillusionstudio.com/" rel="no follow - http://www.eccentricillusionstudio.com/

Posted By: moviestar600
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 2:33pm
Stylist name: Melissa J. owner and stylist of Tangible Salon and Beautique
What services do you recieve?: Weave and closure installation
Why do you like this person?:

I enjoy the environment which is relaxed and comfortable. She does not overbook and sticks to her schedule. When I arrive for my appointment it is usually a short wait if any before the assistant is taking me back to shampoo and to date I donít remember waiting more than 15 minutes to get in the chair after the dryer.  Melissa is very professional and is constantly learning new techniques and updating her skill sets. They do lace wig, frontal and closure application, infusion and micro links..to name a few of their services.   She also works with a few vendors and can order hair and lace wigs for clients if they wish.  She is great with consultations.  If you are techno person (like me), you can make an appointment online, which are confirmed either by phone or e-mail.

Website: http://www.tangiblesbeautique.com/" rel="no follow - http://www.tangiblesbeautique.com/

Posted By: Amillion
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 3:26pm
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): MzKoKoNY
What services do you recieve? : Hair Weave
Why do you like this person? :  She is knowledgeable and great at many techniques. 

Posted By: kology07
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 3:32pm

What services do you recieve? : installs,closures, cuts, info regarding natural hair  if needed
Why do you like this person? : Monique is a sweetheart.  Very honest, professional, she listens, addresses your hair concerns, makes recommendations for purchasing good quality hair, is concerned about the health of your natural hair, prices are fair, experienced, installs last, starts on time, does not overbook, clean...I could go on....lol
Everything she said and more!  Great person. She is going places.

Posted By: kute&klassy
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 3:41pm
After many trails and tribulations and JACKED installs in Chicago I would honestly say she is the best I have encountered thusfar...

Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Carmishia
What services do you receive? :sew in, deep condition
Why do you like this person? : She is nice and very knowledgeable, and listened to my wants and concerns. She did an EXCELLENT job and exceeded my expecatations. After reading the previous thread about her and her tardiness I am pleased to inform that she was only ten minutes late to a 9am appt. I would def go back to her agian.

Posted By: KHSweet29
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 4:35pm

Star All of this and more. Monique is always patient and will check up on you to make sure your install is still on point.  Very happy I found her on here. Star

Posted By: rhondagee
Date Posted: Jun 11 2009 at 6:12pm
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Brandy Jones Not a BHM Member but I just hipped her to us this past Tuesday so hopefully she signs up soon.
Why do you like this person? : Brandy is the shyt!!! She is very knowledgeable about hair and has a personality that is so sweet.  I have known her as a friend for a few years.  Her installs are flawless...and that isnt even putting too much on it. 

Posted By: chinyatl
Date Posted: Jun 12 2009 at 1:49am
Where's the NY stylists?

Posted By: aristocrat
Date Posted: Jun 12 2009 at 7:03am
Can someone recommend a stylist in Detroit dang???? No one on 7 mile, needs to have a no drama salon and geat attitude Sorry op seemed like a great opportunityBig%20smile

Posted By: Vee0six
Date Posted: Jun 12 2009 at 8:59am
Any great, gentle, professional stylist in the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale area??? I can't find a single one Cry

Posted By: UrbanLegend
Date Posted: Jun 12 2009 at 10:58am
Originally posted by aristocrat aristocrat wrote:

Can someone recommend a stylist in Detroit dang???? No one on 7 mile, needs to have a no drama salon and geat attitude Sorry op seemed like a great opportunityBig%20smile

I will say Kia H at Silver Spoon, but uh... 2 out of 3 of your points would have to be negotiable..lolLOL

Posted By: aristocrat
Date Posted: Jun 12 2009 at 11:04am

^^^^ right you know how we do here!

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Jun 12 2009 at 11:11am
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable):  
Carmishia

What services do you recieve? :
Sew-in, takedown, deep condition, style, razor cutting, natural hair trim

I found this stylist after a few lackluster installs from other stylists.  I met her while my install was still in and discussed preferences and dislikes. She listened carefully.  She was not opposed to re-using my hair.  On my 1st appointment she did a takedown and reinstall in the same day.  She is laid back and doesn't display arrogance or attitude and she treats your install as it is a reflection of herself (great detail). Her blending and braiding is PHENOM. Her work has been the most consistant for thus far. Her prices are affordable and the quality of my installs are excellent.

Posted By: trader
Date Posted: Jun 12 2009 at 11:52am
Originally posted by sarakaun sarakaun wrote:

Why do you like this person? : She's really sweet, down to earth, talented, funny, and she did http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=195515&PID=3987808#3987808" rel="no follow - this .
She's gentle with your hair (the removal and comb out was easy) and she listens to her clients. Before she started braiding, I told her I'm very tender-headed and have a very low pain threshold. What a difference this experience was - I was able to smile after the service and slept like a baby last night.

Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Amanda (BHM Name: Amandita)
Location: Atlanta, GA - http://public.fotki.com/amandita-bhm2/" rel="no follow - http://public.fotki.com/amandita-bhm2/
Why do you like this person? : Professional, great personality, excellent stylist. Provides advice on how to care for your natural hair and extensions. She does hair from home and has her system down - her setting is clean, comfortable and relaxing. Another person with magical hands when it comes to taking down your install.

^^^What she said

Posted By: trader
Date Posted: Jun 12 2009 at 11:57am
Originally posted by JUST_laney JUST_laney wrote:

copied VFV

What services do you recieve? : sew ins, cuts,
Why do you like this person? : She's great! She makes me feel extremely comfortable. She's friendly. Ingrid is my ride or die. I met her from this board and when we met in person it was like we were old friends. lol She is very funny, accomodating, and patient with my indecisive ass. lol I came to her with a head full of damage hair. My leave out was short, and she had to cut my hair to a lil below my ear on the side and neck length at the back. I am now shoulder lenght (transitioning). I love Ingrid, not only is she a great stylist, she is an unselfish, caring person.

Man I swear we were seperated @ birth... Her personality sound just like mine Annnnnnd we have the same birthdateBig%20smile... Gotta meet her one day so she can do my hair..... Oh, I luv if you're reading this Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Date Posted: Jun 14 2009 at 5:40pm
Any more...Lookn for More NY stylist?

Posted By: twone_nikehead
Date Posted: Jun 14 2009 at 6:01pm
ANY STYLIST IN BOSTON

Posted By: grandhustle
Date Posted: Jun 14 2009 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by cutescorpio cutescorpio wrote:

I was looking at the "best vendor" list and thought it maybe a good idea to name stylists also!

Please provide:

Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Unique Monique
What services do you receive? : Sew-in
She's very, very professional and knowledgeable! I love talking to her because she makes you really comfortable. I love the fact that she's confident in what she does and I know that she knows what she's doing. She also answers any questions and addresses any concerns that I may have. She's the bomb diggity. Yeah i said BOMB DIGGITY lol.

Posted By: neeneebaby
Date Posted: Jun 14 2009 at 8:39pm
NY please

Posted By: samstar209
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 8:32am
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Poochie formerly of Queen of the Wink Salon
She is professional.  Knowledgeable about hair, products and issues etc.  Her assistant is great as well with the braiding etc.  She is overall a nice person, and a pleasure!

I had my second sew in with her on my first indian hair purchase....its FAB, very flat and natural looking...i would recommend anyone to her!

Posted By: havilland
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 8:51am
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Reniece

What services do you receive? : Sew-in.  Been a client since 2006/07
She is EXTREMELY professional.  Her specialty is growing hair and natural looking weaves and extensions.  She keeps records of each appointment so she always knows how your hair responded to takedowns, products, styling, etc.  She can tell you how your hair acted last year at an appointment.

She is very very timely and does hair in a semi private environment. (one other stylist, BREON, who is also the bomb.)  Salon is never crowded.

Her recommendations are always on point.  She practices what she preaches too.

Only Con is for new client.  She is in very high demand and you may have to be put on a waiting list before you can book an appointment.

Contact: http://www.reniece.com" rel="no follow - www.reniece.com

Posted By: saskenn
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 11:05am
Originally posted by UrbanLegend UrbanLegend wrote:

Originally posted by aristocrat aristocrat wrote:

I will say Kia H at Silver Spoon, but uh... 2 out of 3 of your points would have to be negotiable..lolLOL

Right I'm in Detroit too, so I know exactly what you mean LOL. I'm going to Chantelle at Salon Essence in Oak Park this Friday, I've seen her work and it's immaculate!!! Now I will have to check out her professinalism. I will update you ladies Friday after my appt.Wink

Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 11:32am
Stylist: Erika F. --- she's not on here
location: Statesboro, GA (mostly); but she does hair in a shop in ATL as well
salon: my house, your house wherever lol
services: sew in, razor cuts, pressing my real hair

Why do you like this person: She is very sweet, she's quick, professional, and afordable for someone like me a student on a fixed income which is pratically none).

Posted By: mzteeairah
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Reina9001 Reina9001 wrote:

VA 804/757/703 or I can drive to DC if I have to[IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley4.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Big%20smile" />

bump

Posted By: krystaldestiny1
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 6:49pm
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Poochie formerly of Queen of the Wink Salon
What services do you receive? : Sew-in with hair left out (horseshoe)
Why do you like this person? : She is a great stylist. My hair lasted 2 months +. Very good sew-in, natural, stayed tight. Also she is soooo nice. I only went once and I am going to her again this weekend. Very inviting and wants to please the customer. I've been to alot of stylist in NY I've been wearing weaves for over 6 years and she is the best so far. I love her. My new fav instantly!

Posted By: CAWEAVEADDICT
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 6:53pm
No Northern California Stylist.Cry

Posted By: ILuvMe2
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by samstar209 samstar209 wrote:

She is professional.  Knowledgeable about hair, products and issues etc.  Her assistant is great as well with the braiding etc.  She is overall a nice person, and a pleasure!

I had my second sew in with her on my first indian hair purchase....its FAB, very flat and natural looking...i would recommend anyone to her!

I second that!Thumbs%20Up

Posted By: bklyngurl
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 10:19pm
Samstar, KrystalDestiny and ILuvMe2 ...are any of y'all natural? as in no relaxer? i am asking because I would like to go to Poochie but I am very
wary of having people be gentle with my natural hair.

is she gentle in the braiding/combing of your hair? bc even when i blowdry my hair straight it's really thick. thanks

Posted By: 2Legit2Quit
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 10:56pm
*cries* anyone from Jacksonville FL? I know of shear essence salon..but I'm not trying to pay 250 for a sew in! My moneys a little funny!! please please please?!

Posted By: iluvmyNYstyle
Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 11:24am
bumping...

Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 11:36am
Originally posted by bklyngurl bklyngurl wrote:

Samstar, KrystalDestiny and ILuvMe2 ...are any of y'all natural? as in no relaxer? i am asking because I would like to go to Poochie but I am very
wary of having people be gentle with my natural hair.

is she gentle in the braiding/combing of your hair? bc even when i blowdry my hair straight it's really thick. thanks

the back of my hair hasnt been permed since January, i permed the front this past saturday for blending purposes, but she is good and she is into your comfort

Posted By: cassieakasam
Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 11:40am
Originally posted by CAWEAVEADDICT CAWEAVEADDICT wrote:

No Northern California Stylist.Cry

Hey!  Where in NorCal are you?

Posted By: Platniumdime4u
Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 11:48am
any in northern nj

Posted By: prettypuff1
Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by sarakaun sarakaun wrote:

whats her contact info

Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 12:50pm

Why do you like this person? :She is professional.† Knowledgeable about hair, products and issues etc.† Her assistant is great as well with the braiding etc.† She is overall a nice person, and a pleasure!

What is Poochies contact info PM me please :)

Posted By: Platniumdime4u
Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 12:58pm
I would like the information above as well :) thanks

Posted By: kingdom Kid
Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 3:25pm
Stylist Name: Angel
What Services do u recieve: Full or Partial sew- ins
Why do u like this person: She is super duper sweet, she is knowlegable of her craft, she does the most secure stiching I have ever had, she braids secure but never tight, I have never been dissatisfied when I left her chair, her prices are reasonable. Love my Angel!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: sweeti1980
Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 3:41pm
^^^^^^^ Contact info?

Posted By: salime
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 12:37pm
Where are my Beantown people at?
Any stylist in Boston?

Posted By: dede0122
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 1:06pm
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Trinia  @ Tri Mo's Beauty

Boutique 

What services do you recieve? : cuts, sew ins, color, styling

Very friendly, Personable, Great Staff. She is great at coloring and razor cuts. Sew in's are flawless.

Posted By: lovely_ladii008
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 1:26pm
I would like contact info on angel too

Posted By: twone_nikehead
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 2:45pm
BUMPPPPPP
BOSTON PLZ

Posted By: authentiik
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 6:25pm
So far no stylist in Dallas, TX?? Cry
I'm desperately in need of someone who knows how to do natural sew ins and care for your natural hair. I've decided to give my hair a "break" over the summer, but unfortunately I have no idea what to do with it now and I'm too scared to trust just anybody with it.

Posted By: Super22Star
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 7:23pm
BUMP

I'm looking for Dallas too! or Ft Worth or Arlington or Austin or Houston!!!! LOL Good stylists are scarce around here!

Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 9:49pm
NY please!!!!!!

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 10:07pm

In queens tho? damn. My ex lives there.. now i gotta make a plot to make him drive me home cuz im not comin from a salon in another boro at 3am.

Posted By: HairGirl203
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 10:44pm
Stylist Name: KARAN ...BHM Member Mzkokony 

What Services do u recieve: Full sew in with Horseshoe leaveout
 Why do u like this person:she was on time ....Ready to do my hair soon as we walked in  walked in the door ...she was also very Knowledgeable about Natural hair care ....she didnt turn me away from the mirror when she was doing my hair ...I like to see what a stylist is doing.(I hate when stylist do this) ......she did a very flat secure install ..that wasnt tight ...I did not have to take aspirin too sleep ...and the install lasted over 2 months ...and could have gone longer  she also let me take a break to eat ..cause i was hungary LOL...she reccommended me a hairstyle ...I was very indecesive ....after install ...we spoke numerous times about pre install care .she contacted me first to check up on how my install ...she answered all my question with no problem or atitude...i would reccomend any one in the new york area to her ....she was worth my travel from ct ..to nyc

Heres her Portfolio and her contact info is in her profile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hairbykaran/" rel="no follow - http://www.flickr.com/photos/hairbykaran/

Posted By: C LOVELY
Date Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 12:56am
CAn u give me her info? I live in south suburbs and need a stylist.
How much does she charge and where is she located?

Posted By: miss97269
Date Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 8:52am
please girls help me what about good stylist in los angeles or san francisco please !!! pm me if you know

Date Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 9:23am
NYC ladies what is Poochie's contact Info, please PM or post on the board thank you

Posted By: neolady22
Date Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 10:00am
Originally posted by C LOVELY C LOVELY wrote:

CAn u give me her info? I live in south suburbs and need a stylist.
How much does she charge and where is she located?
Are you in South sub of Chicago-- if not then who were you talking too?  Sorry just wanted to be of some assistance

Posted By: luckys
Date Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 10:34am

Where are the stylist for Dallas and or surronding areas??? We need you!!!

Posted By: luckys
Date Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 11:38am
bump

Posted By: Island-Clo
Date Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 3:06pm

One of you ladies told me about Poochie before,, and I been trying to get her to do my hair for a while..but am not able to get her contact info...If anyone could help me out, I no its been a hush hush type of thing ..

Posted By: dangerous
Date Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by dede0122 dede0122 wrote:

Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Trinia  @ Tri Mo's Beauty

Boutique 

What services do you recieve? : cuts, sew ins, color, styling

Very friendly, Personable, Great Staff. She is great at coloring and razor cuts. Sew in's are flawless.

Thanks/BUMP

Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 8:30am
Bumping for Poochies info....

Posted By: contagioushair
Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 9:38am
Originally posted by twone_nikehead twone_nikehead wrote:

BUMPPPPPP
BOSTON PLZ

Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Muffin
What services do you recieve? : Install
Why do you like this person? : Muffin is great.  She is super fast and custom closes like no one I have ever seen.  She platforms at Bronner Brothers with BBD a lot and has been in several mags and her price is competitive.  As a stylist, I learned a ton from her while I was in Boston

Posted By: kjayers
Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 5:23pm
I rep G star and Celena of fierece styling

Posted By: kjayers
Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 5:25pm
oh i forgot Summer from Queen of the Wink, because poochies is gone

Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 5:48pm
I got celena's info I hear she mad good...but I wanna find someone in Queens...And I know Queen of the Wink is the spot to go but I am not in the mood to be sitting atleast 1hour before Im seen...Im not looking to get weaved up just a relaxer

Posted By: nyslimting
Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 9:46pm
Celena gives you a very nice weave and she's fast. Her installs don't last longer than a month tho.
My stylist from college just moved to NYC and when he gets settled down I'll be sure to post his info.

Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 10:06pm
Anyone else from Chicago?

Posted By: ccluvsau
Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 10:07pm
This thread it worthless without pics. Stern%20Smile

Posted By: dgirl4sho
Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 10:29pm

I agree Monique is such a sweetheart! She explains, she listens, her cutting skills are on point and her finished product looks amazing.  She is the total package!

Posted By: neolady22
Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 11:25pm
I sort of agree that the thread needs pics--

Posted By: ccluvsau
Date Posted: Jun 21 2009 at 11:38pm
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable): Amanda (Amandita)
What services do you recieve? : Full sew in (no hair left out, no closure)
Why do you like this person? : Because we ate food and watched TV. Felt like I was at home. Stern%20Smile
Webiste: http://public.fotki.com/amandita-bhm2/" rel="no follow - http://public.fotki.com/amandita-bhm2/

This was the original style, straight.

http://public.fotki.com/amandita-bhm2/style-and-flair-the/img1816.html" rel="no follow"> simple%20and%20sexy%20full%20head%20%20with%20no%20hair%20out%20with%20indian%20hair!!!!%20..give%20%20your%20hair%20a%20BREAK!!!%20%20to%20stop%20the%20breakage!!!%20

This is after I went to Great Clips and had layers cut in a month later.

Date Posted: Jun 22 2009 at 11:39pm
Has any1 from chicago been 2 myeesha or natalie?

Posted By: dutchess24
Date Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 1:49am
PLEASE THERE HAS GOT TO BE SOMEBODY CLOSER TO DALLAS THAN INGRID!!!

I can't drive to Baton Rouge...

Posted By: Mrs.H3
Date Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 2:22pm
is there any one in the san anotnio/austin area????? a GOOD stylist is hard ti find in texas yall!

Posted By: VirgoFlirtVixen
Date Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 2:38pm
Ermm not sure if they're any good stylists in Dallas. My cousins live there and lets just say the sights arent pretty. I already told Ingrid that I'll be visiting her every 3 months when I move to Dallas 

Posted By: Sayra718
Date Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by luckys luckys wrote:

Stylist name : Michael Sterling
What services do you recieve? : Sew-ins
Why do you like this person? : Friendly & loves doing hair, and great listener.

http://www.hairshotta.com/gallery.html" rel="no follow - http://www.hairshotta.com/gallery.html
Toll free : 1-888-915-1116
I have only had 2 installs done by him, so I don't everything he can do.  But I have been happy with his work so far.

He gets his hair from Wagmans, so its like a one stop shop.

Posted By: shantel.jojo
Date Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 6:49pm
i just got my first virgin indian hair style.. My styliist is Dior she does very good sew ins.. i have a picture in my fotki of her install
http://public.fotki.com/videovixen1986/my-virgin-indian-ha/" rel="no follow - http://public.fotki.com/videovixen1986/my-virgin-indian-ha/

Posted By: msjohnson85
Date Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 7:38pm
hmmmm sending you a pm ma'am! :)
Originally posted by Sayra718 Sayra718 wrote:

Originally posted by luckys luckys wrote:

Stylist name : Michael Sterling
What services do you recieve? : Sew-ins
Why do you like this person? : Friendly & loves doing hair, and great listener.

http://www.hairshotta.com/gallery.html" rel="no follow - http://www.hairshotta.com/gallery.html
Toll free : 1-888-915-1116
I have only had 2 installs done by him, so I don't everything he can do.  But I have been happy with his work so far.

He gets his hair from Wagmans, so its like a one stop shop.

Posted By: ADDICTED2GLAM
Date Posted: Jun 25 2009 at 1:39am
Stylist name (BHM name also if applicable):  Celena
What services do you recieve? : Weaves
Why do you like this person: great customer service, goes out her way to please, humble and does great work, sometimes i have to wait but its worth it, never waited over a hour or more, very fast, professional and her weaves last.

Posted By: shortyjuelz
Date Posted: Jun 25 2009 at 5:49pm
where in queens please i need a new stylist

Posted By: shortyjuelz
Date Posted: Jun 25 2009 at 5:51pm
where in queens

Date Posted: Jun 26 2009 at 9:35am
rosedale

Posted By: Angel04
Date Posted: Jun 26 2009 at 10:22am

Any weavologist in Orlando, Fl? Bump!

Posted By: D'Besteva
Date Posted: Jun 26 2009 at 11:15am
Are there any in Orlando, fl.   I want a bad short hair cut... Who could refer please...

Posted By: leelee87
Date Posted: Jun 27 2009 at 7:43am
HI! I saw one for Charlotte, NC... any more for Charlotte or surrounding areas?

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Jun 27 2009 at 8:16am
Posting a good stylist withhout posting their contact info is useless to other bhm members who are looking for a good stylist.

Print Page | Close Window