Forum Name: Eating Healthy
Forum Description: Discussions on Eating Healthy
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=191562
Printed Date: Nov 21 2018 at 2:48pm

Topic: Any Green Smoothie Drinkers?
Posted By: natural girl
Subject: Any Green Smoothie Drinkers?
Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 8:03pm
I am on day four and LOVING the burst of energy and a silenced appetite.

So if you are a green smoothie drinker, share your variations.

For those who are clueless on what I am talking about, here's a sampling recipe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=54eNv_82nhs" rel="no follow - http://youtube.com/watch?v=54eNv_82nhs

Replies:
Posted By: bardiamond
Date Posted: May 21 2009 at 7:04pm

Interesting.  I'll have to try it and let you know what I think!

Posted By: DarkEyes
Date Posted: May 21 2009 at 8:20pm
I'd be willing to try that!

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: May 23 2009 at 7:33am
checking out now. sounds ok

Posted By: bellahoney
Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 8:12pm
now I think I can handle the this one..thank you!

Posted By: GoodKarma4me
Date Posted: May 26 2009 at 12:05am
damn i cant get the link to open...sounds good though...gonna google it.

Date Posted: May 26 2009 at 12:07am
damn i cant get the link to open...sounds good though...gonna google it.

Date Posted: May 30 2009 at 7:00pm
still having my green smoothies and loving it. 

Date Posted: May 31 2009 at 12:31pm
I just made mine today. It is good. I was abit skeptical about the whole spinach idea, since it has a bitter taste. However it truly was rather tasty. Definitely gonna keep drinking this every morning.

@ Natural_girl
Have u  noticed any improvements in your skin or hair since using it??

Date Posted: Jun 04 2009 at 1:19am
skin or hair? Hmm, I haven't thought about it. Now that I think about it, I did find my hair has been growing without my vitamins I haven't gotten around to taking. But I don't know if this is it. 

Date Posted: Jun 06 2009 at 10:32am
I made this for breakfast on Thursday and Friday and it was great!  I took it to work and my coworkers were surprised how good it was.  I'll definitely keep making this.

Posted By: IceQueen
Date Posted: Jun 13 2009 at 2:37pm
I'm going to start with this tomorrow. Joined a website called green smoothie challenge.

http://www.greensmoothiechallenge.com/

Posted By: Hair I Am
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 12:31am
Does this help you lose weight or just gives you energy?

Posted By: ImaFabulousDiva
Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 2:45pm
I have a question for those doing the green smoothie? I notice that on sites that promote them they usually promote special blenders as well that cosy GOOD money so I was wondering how many of you invested in these blenders and for those who didn't what kind of blender do you use? I ask because my blender and my bullet are done and I need to replacea and before I do I want to know which route makes the best sense to go.

TIA

Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 3:30pm
I just use my regular cheap walmart blender. Works pretty fine for me.

Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by GoodKarma4me GoodKarma4me wrote:

I just use my regular cheap walmart blender. Works pretty fine for me.
Thank you because $500 is too much to me but I get the philosophy behind the product

Date Posted: Jun 22 2009 at 9:29am
vitamix blender is the king but I use my regular hamilton beach. When you can afford the vitamix, you'll get why it's so expensive. It is awesome! Super powerful and reduces oxidation when crushing veggies, something you want as little of.

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Jun 22 2009 at 11:02am
The blendtec is awesome too but its really expensive. I may have to return mine to pay for my dog's vet bill. It makes soups, milkshakes, smoothies, fresh peanut butter, and ice cream, yes, I said ice cream. My green smoothies turn out so creamy, yum.

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Jun 22 2009 at 3:08pm
alright imma try this.
if this is nasty im coming bk 4 all of yall
lmao

Posted By: MoreHair_43
Date Posted: Jun 29 2009 at 10:52pm

I started today.

Had one mid day and one at the end of the day!Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: Jun 30 2009 at 2:56pm
Day 2 for me so far had one for breakfast.  The fiber is really filling, but I still need some protein to balance out healthy eating.

Date Posted: Jun 30 2009 at 6:31pm
^^^ dont drink too much during the day...u may end up spending more time in the bathroom than at work...lol

Date Posted: Jun 30 2009 at 6:34pm

^^^ dont drink too much during the day...u may end up spending more time in the bathroom than at work...lol
Boy are you right about the bathroomEmbarrassed
Good grief Charlie Brown!

I can only say that I am getting a good cleasing with this regimine.

I am not working right now, so in the event that I start back to working it will be one a dayLOL

Date Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 1:34pm

Day 3 had my morning green smoothie even made one for hubby!Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 4:53pm
I'm on week 3 i believe. I am see results with my skin as well. I also feel healthier just knowing i am drinking it. Wish I could convince my DH and sister to drink it. They are so grossed by it..lol

Posted By: pghbeautydoll
Date Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 9:38pm
Lurking and almost ready to try this

Date Posted: Jul 03 2009 at 9:10pm
Missed yesterday....ate a pound of spinach in 3 days cause I ran out.

Posted By: FullLaceWig4455
Date Posted: Jul 07 2009 at 2:22pm
Thanks for the recipe

Date Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 10:27am
Originally posted by MoreHair_43 MoreHair_43 wrote:

Day 3 had my morning green smoothie even made one for hubby![IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley20.gif" height="17" width="23" align="absmiddle" alt="Thumbs%20Up" />

Posted By: tru_blu09
Date Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 9:34pm
im on day 3.. didnt have one for day 4... so far my stomach hurts after it

Date Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 11:43pm
^^^ really? Are you drinking more than one glass per day?

Date Posted: Jul 17 2009 at 3:54pm

lord no!!! this would be day 5.. missed one yesterday but i swear i drink 2 much anymore... i make at least 2 cups :-?

could it be that im detoxing?

Date Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 12:55am
Hmm maybe it is detoxing....when I just started drinking it i think my body was detoxing as well..but i know my stomach only hurt when i drank like 2 cups a day..not to mention i lived in the bathroom.

Date Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 5:59pm
day 9... its tasting good to me... i think i have more energy than usual.... i bet when if i was to sweat hard one day, i wouldnt smell musty....

have to look for more benefits

Posted By: MoBetta
Date Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 8:23pm
I just wanted to thank NG for putting me on to these....I have been lurking for an obscene amount of time and decided to try this tonight and it is sooo good.  Tongue

Date Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 8:57am
Originally posted by MoBetta MoBetta wrote:

I just wanted to thank NG for putting me on to these....I have been lurking for an obscene amount of time and decided to try this tonight and it is sooo good.  Tongue
you're most welcome! Spread the word! Let's get our world healthy! ClapClap

Date Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 10:24am
I'm joining the band wagon finally. Funny how it takes me becoming unemployed to jump on the wagon. But tonight will be my first night drinking this and I will let you ladies know my experience.

Date Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 4:01pm
i think i drunk well over 4 cups today... made too much and had the BGs. but that was fine with me.. CLEAN ME OUT GREENS!!!

Posted By: Hair I Am
Date Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 6:06pm
^^^LMAO!

Date Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 7:29pm
lmao @ tru. when you make so much, just freeze, then blend again in the morning with additional fruit and veg. That way it's EXTRA cold. Just the way I like it. 

Date Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 10:26pm
damn 4 cups girl?? Hopefully you were home all day....lol  Do you guys follow the exact recipe in the link? I am starting to just use bananas only, with the spinach, that bag of mixed fruits is too high for me, damn near 8 bucks in wal.

Date Posted: Jul 22 2009 at 3:01pm
it was alright!! not that bad.... the most ive ever drank in 1 day!

i drank 2 cups today... a good amount. i find that fresh fruits are cheaper than frozen but u get more servings out of a frozen bag...

Date Posted: Jul 22 2009 at 6:34pm
So I actually had my first one tonight not last night didn't get around to it. Not bad if I must say. Because I wasn't too sure of what to expect I used 2 bananas which I won't do again. I think I will move my green smoothie to the am only because of the fruit involved but if I can find myself chuggin it with the cucumber and some other fruit I will leave it in the evening seeing as though for me greens guarantee an AM BM. It's just that bananas in the eveing doesn't sit well internally. I got this mix and match sheet from Vita-Mix and that is very helpful. One day I will purchase that blender.

Posted By: yellalady08
Date Posted: Jul 22 2009 at 7:02pm

After hearing all the talk about Natural's smoothie, I gave in and bought all the ingredients..

And...after reading these comments.....Is it safe to drink this before bedtime? I don't want to have to run to the bathroom in the middle of the night. And I don't ever wanna have to "go" while I am at work. LOL

Date Posted: Jul 22 2009 at 7:59pm
I've had it night without problems, but everybody's different. Yellalady a BM in the AM is a good thing. Hell, anytime is a good thing. It's your body's way of saying THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

Date Posted: Jul 23 2009 at 3:05pm
Well I didn't get the EFFECT so I'm wondering what is going on with my internals? I ask that because I had the same issue with Colon Clenz. I am going to drink it again tonight and see what happens.  If I don't get an effect. I'm not going to assume anything yet. Next week is a more structured week for me as far as eating is concerned and then if that doesn't produce an effect I know I need to see a doctor. Wish me luck ladies.

Date Posted: Jul 23 2009 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by natural girl natural girl wrote:

I've had it night without problems, but everybody's different. Yellalady a BM in the AM is a good thing. Hell, anytime is a good thing. It's your body's way of saying THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 
LOLLOLLOL

i sure had mine earlier....

sadly, my strawberries were MOLDY Angry WTOBS?!!?!!?! so im stuck with blueberries.... im running out, soon ill have just spinach and orange juice. fine with me Smile

my skin is looking better and better, i have more energy, great BMs Big%20smile, as for new growth, still lookin at that 1/4-1/2 inch a month.. oh well.. breath is fresherClap, i was outside sweating up a storm in BK yesterday, wasnt musty, 

Date Posted: Jul 23 2009 at 6:25pm
So tonight is my second night drinking the green smoothie and I did it with romaine lettuce this time. I choose to go the lettuce route because where I live one head is 2-3 servings in the drink and spinach isn't readily available unless bagged, but if I find myself not having the effect I will go to spinach because THAT always does the job. Other than that tomorrow I want to see if I have the same morning scenario (waking up early with no alarm clock needed). If i do then I know it is the smoothie.

Date Posted: Jul 23 2009 at 9:11pm
Do you guys use your flaxseed with your smoothie as well? I think I am going to just use it with the bananas and not the mixed fruits since i looove bananas plus alsp the banana over powers the flavor from the other fruits anyways.

Date Posted: Jul 24 2009 at 12:23am
I always use flaxseed meal with mine.

Posted By: PiscesHunny
Date Posted: Jul 24 2009 at 9:27pm
I am a believer!  Just tried this and it is yummy.

Date Posted: Jul 25 2009 at 12:00am
yeah!! what was your combination  pisceshunny?

Date Posted: Jul 25 2009 at 12:43pm
I plan on using coconut oil with mine only because I am doing the coconut oil for a smaller waistline. Has anyone tried that before? If so how was it? I start Monday and I want to know what is in store for me. Also I realized that since drinking this I don't need that alarm clock to wake me up in the morning. Normally I wake up at 5 to workout (haven't done that all week) but I didn't need it this week I just woke up on my own. Now if I only knew my excuse for not working out.Sleepy

Date Posted: Jul 25 2009 at 3:51pm
i have flaxseeds at home... i added soy protein powder once

Date Posted: Jul 26 2009 at 10:10am
tru you can't use the whole flaxseed!!! Only the flaxseed meal.

OT do you use the flaxseeds for gel? OMG I got the most perfect recipe that gives me the most divine twists, twist outs and curls. I am never going back to ORS gels or anything from the store again!

Ok, back to green smoothie talk.

Date Posted: Jul 26 2009 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by tru_blu09 tru_blu09 wrote:

how was it with the protein powder? What flavor did you use? Very interested

Date Posted: Jul 26 2009 at 4:18pm

tru you can't use the whole flaxseed!!! Only the flaxseed meal.

OT do you use the flaxseeds for gel? OMG I got the most perfect recipe that gives me the most divine twists, twist outs and curls. I am never going back to ORS gels or anything from the store again!

Ok, back to green smoothie talk.

How do you make that? I have the whole flaxseeds as well.

Date Posted: Jul 26 2009 at 7:16pm

I made mine exactly like the youtube video.  Didn't want to be too brave and not like the results.  What else do u add to your smoothies?

Date Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 12:33am

tru you can't use the whole flaxseed!!! Only the flaxseed meal.OT do you use the flaxseeds for gel? OMG I got the most perfect recipe that gives me the most divine twists, twist outs and curls. I am never going back to ORS gels or anything from the store again!Ok, back to green smoothie talk.

How do you make that? I have the whole flaxseeds as well.
google flaxseed gel. tons of recipes all over. good stuff, just highly perishable. what's your hair like?

Date Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 12:34am
Originally posted by PiscesHunny PiscesHunny wrote:

I made mine exactly like the youtube video.  Didn't want to be too brave and not like the results.  What else do u add to your smoothies?
yogurt sometimes, esp if I use hardcore greens and the taste isn't as great. Just whatever fruit's available. Lately I've been using greek yogurt I got on sale. OMG I'm in love.

Date Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 12:53pm
Greek yogurt huh...imma add that next time.  These smoothies are TASTY!

Date Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 9:33pm
keep it up ladies! i made a disgusting tasting one this morning because of a combo of kale, chards and this bitter romaine lettuce. Not the kind you get in the store. The way it gets when it turns to seed in the garden. lol. But I threw in an extra blueberry yogurt and it became edible again. LOL

Date Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 9:42pm
Fage yogurt is the best, I just tried it recently.  I stocked up on spinach today, so back to the smoothies this week!

Date Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 10:33am
I had a green smoothie this morning. But it was my protein shake as well. I only had it because I wanted to give it a try. Nothing was differetn from my normal protein shake and it didn't taste any different.

Posted By: shaebaybee07
Date Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 10:45pm
What a coincidence...I just made my first green smoothie today and I must say I'm in LOVE. I used a banana, handful of blueberries, and a plum and blended it with two handfuls of baby spinach, ice, and a lil bit of vanilla yogurt for creaminess. It was sooooo delicious!

Date Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 12:56am
welcome abord shaebay!!! keep it  up!

Date Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 3:59pm
NG i made some flaxseed gel... it was too thick! i heard u have 2 sift that mess to death!!! i was unsuccessful!

ETA: the best smoothie was with spinach, banana, water and OJ... lord have mercyClapClap and it was actually smooth, no seeds and crap Dead and plus, bananas are good for BMs.

Date Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by ImaFabulousDiva ImaFabulousDiva wrote:

how was it with the protein powder? What flavor did you use? Very interested
it was alright! i hate the brand because i can usually taste the protein but it was good. i used vanilla from either the vitamin shoppe or whole foods, i have one from each and the container looks the same to me Geek

Date Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 7:59pm
tru don't give up on the flaxseed gel. I had the same experience the first time I tried. I'm glad I didn't give up cuz I have a winner right now.

The trick is to turn off the stove BEFORE it gets THAT thick and gooey. It will be able to strain then. Strain and when it settles it'll goop up further  and do it's thing. pm me for the rest of the recipe, i'm not in a typing mood.

Date Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 10:33am
Today I tried the Greek yogurt and blueberries.  Yum!

Date Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 7:23pm
i gotta try that greek yougurt...been hearing too much good things about it!

Date Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 12:22am
Yes Karma PLEASE try it Smile

Posted By: luvlytresses
Date Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 2:47pm
yep i feel energized my skin glows and my hair is healthierBig%20smile

Date Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 4:53pm
i ran out :-(

Date Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by luvlytresses luvlytresses wrote:

yep i feel energized my skin glows and my hair is healthier[IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley4.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Big%20smile" />

Posted By: trinigyal298
Date Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 9:44pm
i'm definitely going to try this

Date Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 12:29am
to those of you who were skeptical and are now believers, SPREAD THE WORD. They're tired of me in TTT but they'll probably listen to you! We got to get our people healthy and strong. This is one small step in that direction. Come on, help me get everybody enjoying this!

Posted By: drjo91
Date Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 5:03pm
I will be trying this and like I told you if that sht taste nasty, you will be hearing from my lawyers.

Date Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

I will be trying this and like I told you if that sht taste nasty, you will be hearing from my lawyers.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOuchOuchOuchOuch

Date Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 11:29pm
i have been mentioning it to my friends and to ladies in the body section..
one asked if it would taste "yucky" i gave that the sideeye of death... i need to stop being cheap and buy some spinach already! maybe monday when i go out..

i saw some "MINT" and just shook my head.. bootleg hood produce.. i need 2g2 whole foods if imma get anywhere

Date Posted: Aug 02 2009 at 1:09am

i have been mentioning it to my friends and to ladies in the body section..
one asked if it would taste "yucky" i gave that the sideeye of death... i need to stop being cheap and buy some spinach already! maybe monday when i go out..

i saw some "MINT" and just shook my head.. bootleg hood produce.. i need 2g2 whole foods if imma get anywhere
wait a minute tru, what have you been using since you don't have spinach?Confused

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 12:11pm
http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/" rel="no follow - http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/

I found this WEBSITE. This website is the truth!!!!

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 5:17pm

http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/" rel="no follow - http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/

OMG My daughter has been converted!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap from hating fruits to drinking green smoothies? CryCryCryCryCryplease share how it went, come on!

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 6:13pm

OMG My daughter has been converted!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap from hating fruits to drinking green smoothies? CryCryCryCryCryplease share how it went, come on!

Oh no Naturaleza I haven't drink it YET cuz I am sick so I haven't gone outside yet. I was looking up info about this and I am convinced that I will start drinking it. I have a few questions though...

Do the fruits have to be frozen and what is the ratio of everything(including of the water).

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 8:25pm
ratio? WTH? drjo stop overthinking it and dump the stuff in the blender! end of story. the darned spinach doesn't add any taste so it doesn't matter. just do it!

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 9:35pm
i've had two today. will have another with dinner

Posted By: trinigyal298
Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 9:41pm
i bought my ingredients today! yay!

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by trinigyal298 trinigyal298 wrote:

i bought my ingredients today! yay!
ClapClapClapClapkeep us posted!

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 10:18pm
Naturaleza hold your horses missy. I will buy the ingredients tomorrow if I am feeling better............I am planning on just FOR NOW trying the spinach, banana and some APPLES(I never tasted an apple lol).

Also, I joined the smoothiechallenge WEBSITE. I am a member of this website designated for teens and I am starting a challenge and see who wants to join me. ALSO omg, I read that it helps for ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION and I definitely need this. I get so damn moody is not even FUNNY and I always feel so damn tired and fat oh gosh let me stop. I will tell ya what happened TOMORROW. I promise.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 10:38pm
^^ Hug they make ya feel good.

and i need to stock up tomorrow... i had my last one friday i think... i read that its toxic to the body to keep consuming the same type of green dont know how true that is. i miss making them. a good change.

i need spinach and at least juice and mixed fruits.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 11:11pm

Naturaleza hold your horses missy. I will buy the ingredients tomorrow if I am feeling better............I am planning on just FOR NOW trying the spinach, banana and some APPLES(I never tasted an apple lol). Also, I joined the smoothiechallenge WEBSITE. I am a member of this website designated for teens and I am starting a challenge and see who wants to join me. ALSO omg, I read that it helps for ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION and I definitely need this. I get so damn moody is not even FUNNY and I always feel so damn tired and fat oh gosh let me stop. I will tell ya what happened TOMORROW. I promise.
you're not going to enjoy that combo, trust me. you need some berries of some sort to balance it off. I don't use apple because of the texture and parshy thingies. It will mess with the texture. JMO. Howinahell you joined a green smoothie challenge and you haven't even TRIED one yet? Hold YOUR horses missy!

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 11:18pm

^^ [IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley31.gif" height="17" width="45" align="absmiddle" alt="Hug" /> they make ya feel good.

and i need to stock up tomorrow... i had my last one friday i think... i read that its toxic to the body to keep consuming the same type of green dont know how true that is. i miss making them. a good change.

i need spinach and at least juice and mixed fruits.
tru, you can alternate with kale or lettuce if you are concerned.not regular lettuce, a type of romaine. mix it up! you're a vet at this stage, take it to the next level.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 12:01am
ur right NG! and its always on sale!! i should just buy a bag of mixed greens and a bag of spinach.. i had some celery but i stopped using that... i wish i could grow my own stuff... apartments FTL

my aunt who juices everyday says apple cuts the bitter taste of stuff

u should really try lime juice... oh how good it is

Date Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 12:18am
yeah, lime juice helps give it some zing. But I don't need it or care for it much. Experiment with other greens. There's much more out there than spinach.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 12:24am
I like to add lime or lemon juice when I'm using my juicer, but haven't found it necessary for the smoothies.

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 7:28am
I am going to the store in a few. This sounds exciting. I get up to early to go to the gym in the am so I will drink mine when I get off of work.

I know everyone is different but how long did it take for you to see a change in whatever benefits it provides.

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 7:52am
*dips into car and drive to the supermarket*

Date Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 8:08am
Damn so I can't use spinach no more? LOL. Good thing it finished. I got lettuce (green leaf) and kale so  I guess that will have to do for the rest of the week. Lettuce does nothing under the sun for me as far as BM that is why I love spinach it handles that and then some. TMI but you know what I mean. I guee I'll step off of it for 2 weeks. I did spinach 1 1/2 weels straight so I'll do lettuce for the same and then kale and then I shall return.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 9:18am

Naturaleza hold your horses missy. I will buy the ingredients tomorrow if I am feeling better............I am planning on just FOR NOW trying the spinach, banana and some APPLES(I never tasted an apple lol). Also, I joined the smoothiechallenge WEBSITE. I am a member of this website designated for teens and I am starting a challenge and see who wants to join me. ALSO omg, I read that it helps for ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION and I definitely need this. I get so damn moody is not even FUNNY and I always feel so damn tired and fat oh gosh let me stop. I will tell ya what happened TOMORROW. I promise.

you're not going to enjoy that combo, trust me. you need some berries of some sort to balance it off. I don't use apple because of the texture and parshy thingies. It will mess with the texture. JMO. Howinahell you joined a green smoothie challenge and you haven't even TRIED one yet? Hold YOUR horses missy!

So what do you recommend then the bananas, the spinach  and BERRIES? Let me KNOW ASAP because I am going to buy the ingredients TODAY.

Date Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 9:26am
Originally posted by ImaFabulousDiva ImaFabulousDiva wrote:

Damn so I can't use spinach no more? LOL. Good thing it finished. I got lettuce (green leaf) and kale so  I guess that will have to do for the rest of the week. Lettuce does nothing under the sun for me as far as BM that is why I love spinach it handles that and then some. TMI but you know what I mean. I guee I'll step off of it for 2 weeks. I did spinach 1 1/2 weels straight so I'll do lettuce for the same and then kale and then I shall return.
girl don't listen to tru. Like she reminds us all the time, she's SLOW!! Unless she cites her sources, I would ignore that. LOLLOL sorry tru, looking out for the people.

Print Page | Close Window