Forum Description: Archive Section
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=188903
Printed Date: Apr 04 2020 at 9:06am

Topic: Ugh...The Things People Eat!
Posted By: CLCNY20
Subject: Ugh...The Things People Eat!
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:55pm

Natto

I recently came across a container of fermented soybeans in the supermarket. I don't mean an old container of soybeans some stockboy forgot to toss. These are fermented-on-purpose soybeans from Japan. That's what Natto is.

I remembered hearing about this stuff on Iron Chef one time when it was the secret ingredient. The judges in the show were commenting on what a great job the chefs had done to "supress the smell" of the natto. I'm no Iron Chef, but I've got a clever way to supress the smell. Don't put it in your f**king food. I might not win "Battle Natto," but I promise you my dinner won't smell like stank-ass soybeans.

I found it slightly unsettling that the sealed styrofoam container had creepy little airholes in it. As if what was inside needed to breathe. I dared to lift the lid, which made me regret that I needed to breathe. The natto was coated in some kind of sick slime and had the complex yet playful aroma of a dumpster in July.

Actually, the little pile inside looked kinda like baked beans. It also smelled kinda like baked beans. If they were baked in the filthy heat of Satan's asshole.

natto

This particular batch was made by a company in Japan called Shirakiku. I haven't been able to determine if Shirakiku is a food manufacturer, or just a store that sells gag gifts and practical jokes. It might be both.

Not unlike Michael Jackson, these harmless soybeans had undergone some kind of hideous transformation. They were now a freakish version of their former selves. (Which, coincidentally, should also be kept away from your children.)

The most disturbing aspect of this stuff is it seems to get "activated" when you stir it. What I mean by this is, (and I may actually weep, but...) the slimy coating on the beans develops into stringy, stretchy, marshmallow-like strands that will forever haunt my dreams.

dripping%20with%20natto%20goodness

Basically, if you move it back and forth enough, you're left with a gross, sticky mess. (Hey, natto and I have at least one thing in common!) And now that I think about it, that's exactly what it looks like the pranksters back at Shirakiku did into my beans. You guuuys!

I force-fed myself a big ol' spoonful, and found it to be slightly rancid and extremely bitter. Unfortunately, swallowing didn't help dissipate the flavor because the strings of bean jizz melted, coating my mouth and lips with a glistening sheen of sadness.

The entire experience is difficult to describe, but if you can remember back to the very first time you made out with a hobo's ass, it's a lot like that.

What I find most hilarious is that there is an expiration date on the package. What could they possibly expect to happen to the product on this date THAT HAS NOT ALREADY OCCURRED?!!!

Also, nestled in this mound of compost was a li'l packet of mustard. In its place, I would strongly suggest a written apology.

I do have one last theory about the date on the package. It may be an expiration date, but not for the beans. If you finish the container, that's the day you die.

Replies:
Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:57pm
I don't know who I am more angry with, me for opening this post or you for posting it!!! 

Posted By: Tangie
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:57pm
Ewwwwww.Dead

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

I don't know who I am more angry with, me for opening this post or you for posting it!!! 

LOL!!!

That's what nosy gets you Tongue

And CLC I can not stop watching that girl in your avi. She look like she tearing that phone up. Plus I always hear your siggy in my head while looking at it.LOL

Posted By: slayfresh
yuck. do balut next.

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:59pm
LOL, then you are truly on my level of crazy

welcome!  Grab a Twizzler!

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:00pm
Looks like spider eggs!

dripping%20with%20natto%20goodness

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

LMAO.
leave it to you CLC

Um...ready for the next?

I'm gonna warn you now...just because I don't want anyone's sh*tty monday to be made even sh*ttier by having to clean puke off the keyboard...DO NOT VIEW IF YOU HAVE A LOW TOLERANCE FOR NASTY FOOD THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!

You have been warned...

Cuitlacoche

Cuitlacoche is a black fungus that infects corn fields, making the kernels bulbous and swollen as they fill with spores. It also goes by the name Huitlacoche. If you're having trouble with the pronounciation, it's: Cuitlacoche (kweet-lah-KOH-chay) or Huitlacoche (dat-s fukEn-NAS-tee).

It's safe to say this is the first time I've ever paid for an infection. I am, of course, not counting the one I got from your mother. (YES! You walked right into that.)

I've read that U.S. farmers consider it a disease and destroy it. Farmers in Mexico put it in cans and sell it as a delicacy. I travelled far and wide to find my own precious can of Cuitlacoche. Okay, it was at my supermarket, but I had to drive like two miles to get there and got stuck at a couple of lights.

Enough chit-chat. I'm gonna go dine on a can of disease. But before I do, I really do feel bad about that cheap mother joke. My sincere apologies to you and your lovely mom. (The filthy whore.) Be right back!

Oh, sweet Christ. Visually, I think the bar for Steve, Don't Eat It! is about to be set at a new low. So I'm going to ease you people into this one. Let's begin with a single spore-filled kernel before we examine the entire contents.

The following picture is a swear-to-God-unretouched-side-by-side comparison of a normal kernel of corn and an infected huitlacoche kernel, both from the same can.

These results can also be achieved by bombarding a kernel of corn with gamma rays and then making it angry. (But be warned. You won't like it when it's angry.)

Alright, you've waited long enough.

Presenting the entire can of imported sludge (that I was actually charged money for)...

Don't worry, I checked the ingredients before I tasted it. "Smoker's lung" was not on there.

Before I even got the whole can open, I detected a vague aroma of sweet corn, along with what I can only describe as a deep musky funk. Put 'em together and it smells like corn that forgot to wipe.

In just a single serving, you'll experience a wide array of textures. Without getting too gross, it's because the disease is more advanced in some kernels than others. One bite might be kinda chewy, while the next might burst in your mouth like a black pus-filled blister. (Whoops, forgot about the not-too-gross thing. Oh well. Nuts to you!)

So, how does Huitlacoche taste? Does it matter?? LOOK AT IT!

I guess it would be fair to say it doesn't taste as truly horrible as it looks. The flavor is elusive and difficult to describe, but I'll try: "Kinda yucky." Hey, that wasn't so hard after all. (Sometimes I forget I'm a goddamn wordsmith.)

For any connoisseurs, I'm not sure if this stuff would go better with red wine or white. How about with a bottle of Bactine? I've always found that goes great with infections.

Huitlacoche also goes by some other names. It's frequently called Maize Mushroom, Corn Smut, and Mexican Truffle. I've even heard it referred to as "Devil Poop"-- but that was only after I said it. (For God's sake, it comes with little bits of corn already in it! Talk about a time-saver.)

I thought it was interesting that Monteblanco chose to make their company logo the focal point of the can. I also found a can of huitlacoche from Goya. They, too, have downplayed the visuals by hiding it in a mild-mannered burrito.

I went ahead and made a new can label for the gang back at Cuitlacoche Central. As always, this is a free service.

Well, that brings us to the end of a long overdue Steve, Don't Eat It! And now I have a belly full of diseased corn. Maybe I should go see a doctor about a penicillin shot.

For your mom. (YES! In your face! Oh man...)

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:02pm
Jesus help us!

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:03pm
oh gross.

i love this thread. please continue.

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:04pm
slay you are sick

translation:  u and me, us have one hawt

Posted By: kalenjin
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:04pm
Dead

Can this be the last - my stomach cant take this sh*t

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:05pm
lmmfao

THEN WHY YOU COMING IN HERE!!!

Yall's REALLY that nosy that you can't resist???

MM mm mm LOL

Steve, Don't Eat It! Vol. 2

Pickled Pork Rinds

While perusing the "Good Lord, NOOOO!" aisle of the supermarket, I came across the atrocity known as Dolores Brand Pickled Pork Rinds. These are not the crunchy pork rinds you'll often see over by the chips. These are their grosser, soggier, potentially botulism-ier cousins.

The label says "Ready to Eat." They left off "By Dumb-Asses."

There is also a red starburst proudly proclaiming "Nuevo Envase de Vidrio Reusable". Not knowing much Spanish, I could only assume that meant "Oh Crap -- A Jar of Skin!"

I was wrong. It means: "New Reusable Glass Container" which I think is their subtle way of saying you can also use the jar to puke in.

Okay. I'm going to go consume. If I don't make it back to finish this review, tell my wife I love her. And not to eat the pork rinds.

I'm back. First off, I would like to say to Dolores, I am sorry. I don't know what it is I did to you, but you have gotten me back and we're even.

I knew I was in trouble as soon as I opened the jar, and heard no reassuring vacuum seal. I must admit that made me nervous, but what are the odds of a dusty jar of warm pig skin going bad, right?

Lifting the lid revealed a weird sour smell, something akin to mild vinegar and stale meat. I almost want to say it was like a freshly douched pork chop. But I won't. Why? Because I'm a f**king gentleman.

As I attempted to fish out a "good one," I couldn't help notice the alarming skin texture. For all those times I wondered what it would be like to gnaw on my grandmother's thigh, I was about to find out.

Taking a bite, I quickly realized the swatch of fat wasn't chewy at all. In fact, it was eerily soft, not unlike my own swatches of fat. This was a blessing because less chewing meant less actual contact with my mouth. I think it's fair to say it was everything you'd expect from a sliver of briney fat. It was also the only time in my life my brain formed the sentence: "I have a mouth full of cellulite."

While I cannot endorse the eating of Pickled Pork Rinds, I do endorse playing with it like a puzzle. I did have some fun trying to put the pig back together, but eventually that got boring as I lost the will to live.

I have a feeling Dolores and I are not done. As long as she continues to market such treats as Pickled Pork Lips and the bewildering Chili Brick, I have no doubt she and I will do battle again.

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:08pm
I've seen that corn nastiness in the supermarkets before. I didn't know what it was though. 

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:09pm
hahaha 

Posted By: JaneLane
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:11pm
...ick.

Posted By: ctownqueen
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:12pm
that makes me think of that family on wipe swap

Posted By: hipsterdryad
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:14pm
CLC.

Are you on cracked.com again?

Posted By: LiberianQueen83
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:15pm
I've had huitlacoche (corn fungus) before.....actually at a restaurant here in DC.  Its not completley nasty but its not a taste I'd care to experience again.  I can't even beging to explain it...its not rancid like you'd imagine...its just....not good, lol. Very sharp/acrid  tasting and musky like he described, almost earthy.

I haven't had the soybeans but i have had stinky tofu which many asians eat.  Basically fermented tofu.  Words cannot describe the nastiness...its more the smell than the actual taste/texture. Just wrong.

Its funny how these things look so alien to us yet we eat rancid cow milk cultured with bacteria (cheese) and fungus (mushrooms) all the time.  Well, I do at least LOL

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:16pm
you need your ass beat for this.
how about this. we switch numbers and everytime i call myself about to eat something I have no business, I can text you and you can fwd me one of these nasty ass pics and it will spoil my appetite.

Posted By: Miss Vida
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:16pm
Yuuuuuuckums!!!

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by hipsterdryad hipsterdryad wrote:

CLC.

Are you on cracked.com again?

nurp Tongue

http://www.thesneeze.com/steve-dont-eat-it/" rel="no follow - http://www.thesneeze.com/steve-dont-eat-it/

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

how about this. we switch numbers and everytime i call myself about to eat something I have no business, I can text you and you can fwd me one of these nasty ass pics and it will spoil my appetite.

no, cuz then you'll do the same for me, and Ill be damned if I pay good money for some good food for u to fek it up Tongue

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:22pm
another (approriate) term for huitlacoche: corn smut LOL, thanks wikipedia...

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:23pm

Steve, Don't Eat it! Vol. 3

Beggin' Strips

Beggin' Strips are bacon-shaped, bacon-flavored treats for dogs. In the commercial a dog runs around the house like a maniac shouting BACON, BACON, BACON, BACON, BACON! It's weird, because I do the exact same thing.

Beggin' Strips slogan is "Dogs don't know it's not bacon!" Newsflash: Dogs are retarded. Mine used to eat his own vomit, and wag his tail while he did it. I'll be the one to decide if this stuff tastes like bacon or not.

I know these snacks aren't made for human consumption, but while I was in the store the ingredients list looked pretty tame so I wasn't too concerned. Somehow I had missed one extremely dubious word sitting there all by itself. "MEAT". That's all it says... meat.

Meat is a pretty large umbrella. Beef is meat. Pork is meat. Horses, monkeys, and allegedly Arby's roast beef are meat. Even Rosie O'Donnell's ball sack is meat. Okay, maybe I've gone too far. I have no idea what that is they are serving at Arby's, but you get my point.

Alas, there is no turning back now. Despite the fact that I am a grown man with children, I'm off to go eat dog food. And what better way to have Beggin' Strips than in a Beggin', Lettuce, and Tomato Sammich!

I'm back. And I'm sad to report that I did not run around the house yelling "Bacon!" I did, however, run around the house yelling "Call 911!"

GodDAMN these are foul. Don't try this at home. I'm not sure it's safe, and I am sure your tongue may kill itself.

While they were a little too artificially colored red to pass for real bacon, I was pleased to see they were not all the same shape. Similar to slices of real bacon, they each have their own curvy and shriveled identity. (Just like my aunts and uncles.)

And somehow these Beggin' Strips also managed to smell just like bacon. Oopsie. Typo. I meant to say "the smoky puke of a thousand maniacs."

To put it simply, this is the devil's bacon. Even a healthy dose of bread, mayo, lettuce and tomato couldn't come close to masking the evil. The bitter nastiness literally got worse with every chew, and I was overcome by the urge to go in the backyard and eat grass until it was all out of me.

The following is a message to all dogs who read The Sneeze: First, sit. Sit! Good boy. Now listen to me. Beggin' Strips do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT TASTE LIKE BACON. You are all being played for chumps! Alright, now give me your paw. Okay, roll over! Good boy! Now go take a steamy dump in your master's shoe. Go on! Get!

In closing, the only silver lining to this dark dark cloud is I have figured out why so many dogs lick their own assholes. They are trying to kill the taste of Beggin' Strips. (By the way, it doesn't work.)

(All Steve, Don't Eat It's can be found http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php" rel="no follow - here .)

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:27pm
what kills me is that he actually made a sandwich out of it, complete with fancy toothpick and everything

Posted By: RunninRabbit
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:28pm
lmao when i was in japan i was presented with this dish and had the Stern%20Smile face. wheres a do not want gif when you need it in real life?

Posted By: JayeBaby
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:28pm
I've had natto before. It tastes like hate.

Posted By: divalane25
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by LiberianQueen83 LiberianQueen83 wrote:

I've had huitlacoche (corn fungus) before.....actually at a restaurant here in DC.  Its not completley nasty but its not a taste I'd care to experience again.  I can't even beging to explain it...its not rancid like you'd imagine...its just....not good, lol. Very sharp/acrid  tasting and musky like he described, almost earthy.

I haven't had the soybeans but i have had stinky tofu which many asians eat.  Basically fermented tofu.  Words cannot describe the nastiness...its more the smell than the actual taste/texture. Just wrong.

Its funny how these things look so alien to us yet we eat rancid cow milk cultured with bacteria (cheese) and fungus (mushrooms) all the time.  Well, I do at least LOL

LOL I was JUST about to post that!!!!

CLC this is a great thread!

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:31pm
If you were a meanie, you could serve a friend that Beggin' Strips sandwich.  Evil%20Smile

Or maybe you could serve it to a hungry boyfriend that you know was cheating on you?  (I feel a spin-off coming....)

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:32pm
<<will eat FRESH HOMEMADE cornsmut. in a can Dead

Originally posted by JayeBaby JayeBaby wrote:

LOL

I prefer sh*t-sandwich-surprise myself

But interesting idea, Nisha...

Interesting indeed...

Posted By: natural girl
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:33pm
looks good to me. I love fermented drinks. Fermented food should be just as good. But I don't like soybeans so...

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:34pm
<<knows what to ship ng for "not-so-secret" Santa this year...>>

<<takes out credit card to pre-order>>

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by divalane25 divalane25 wrote:

LOL I was JUST about to post that!!!!

CLC this is a great thread!

Really, here in DC? I had it at rosa mexicana, they had a quesadilla with it for an apetizer. 

I didn't realize what it was until I tasted it and was confused by what was happening in my mouth...then I remembered that episode of bizzare foods when he had dinner at a mexican friends house.

My husband really likes it.....go figure!

i love this writer. 

me 2 LOL

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by RunninRabbit RunninRabbit wrote:

<<will eat FRESH HOMEMADE cornsmut. in a can Dead

LOL

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:37pm

Steve, Don't Eat It! - Silkworm Pupas

Imagine a cute little silkworm all snug in his cocoon. Perhaps his name is Arthur.

He rubs his tiny hands together and thinks, "Finally. Tomorrow I get my wings!" Arthur drifts off to sleep with dreams of floating across a summer breeze... until he's unceremoniously slapped in a can, now destined to float through the intestines of a dumbass named Steve. (Cue: comical http://www.thesneeze.com/art/loose_art/trombone.wav" rel="no follow - trombone .)

And so begins Steve, Don't Eat It - Vol. 9.

Someone recently told me they don't eat peanut butter because the FDA permits it to legally contain a certain amount of insect parts. This person might not want to buy a can of Silkworm Pupas. The amount of bugs in here is downright wacky.

The writing on the can is all in Korean. It just so happens that I have a Korean aunt who was happy to provide a translation.

The big red letters say "Bun Dae Ki" or "Silkworm Snacks." Apparently "Snacks" is a very powerful word. It's all you need to transform any putrid item into a fun new treat. The next time you see some kid go two knuckles deep in his nose and then consume the treasures within, don't be grossed out. He's just enjoying some Booger Snacks!

I won't bore you with every word on the can, but I'll hit the highlights...

Any words in an oval demand attention. The yellow oval on this can says "High Protein - Great side dish when drinking alcohol." I imagine this came from the silkworm marketing team when faced with the nagging question "Who the *&%^$#@E's gonna eat this?!" The answer: DRUNKS!

On the back of the can is a list of bullet points. One of them is: "Warning! Some people may be allergic to silkworms, and get blotches or break out from eating the contents of this can." Luckily I can't read Korean, so I'm good.

Sadly there is no "Serving Size" listed-- ruining my hopes that the serving size might be zero.

Alright, I've stalled as long as I can. It's time for me to get pupified...

I found it odd that the pull-tab was actually on the bottom of the can, until I realized this is just a time-saver for people who'd rather open it right over the garbage.

Below is a "beauty shot" of just one of the 106 pupae found in the can. Mmmm. Is it me, or does that penny suddenly look delicious?

The silkworm pupas gave off a subtle, nutty aroma. Not strong like my nuts after a weekend with no shower, just more like their usual, end-of-the-day twang.

These little guys only cost me 79 cents. That's a mere 0.7 cents per pupa. Quite the bargain... for a can of dead, turd-like moths... in their own gravy... why God... WHY??

The pile of moist cocoons looked so sad sitting there (like so many piles of moist cocoons will) that I decided to cheer them up. Make 'em feel fancy! One doily, some frilly toothpicks and a few dry heaves later, and I'd say mission accomplished!

With pinky extended, I chose an an extra pupy one and popped it in my mouth. The silkworm pupas didn't have a strong flavor. In fact, they had the somewhat familiar flavor of bad canned peas. With just a hint of mildew. Overall, not terrible.

But what caught me off guard was the crunchy cocoon. Silk my ass. This was like chewing on tiny bones. The good news is I was immediately distracted by the unexpected squirt of briny liquid that shot out into my mouth. A little heads up would have been nice. (Am I right, ladies?)

Having gotten the tasting out of the way, I decided to conduct a miniature pupa autopsy. Armed with an X-acto blade I carefully tried to peel away the cocoon to see what I could find. What I found was, I have the knife skills of an epileptic monkey.

The cocoon just gave way to a mushy pile of moth guts. Or as I like to call them, Moth Gut Snacks!

The best I could hope for was a clean split, right down the middle. Which is ironic, because this type of cut is referred to as a "butterfly." (See, cuz it's a caterpillar... and the cocoon with the... thing... Look I didn't say it was funny, I said it was ironic. Get off my back, alright? What did I do to you?!)

That X-Acto would go so nicely across my wrists just about now.

All of this reminded me of something I had seen in one of my sons' board books. After a bit of searching I found it in the next to last page of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar."

At the end of the story the little guy emerges as a beautiful butterfly and the transformation is complete.

Please note the hole in the page. That was chewed there by my son. I used to think he did it because he was teething. Now I know he was just trying to eat the butterfly, and he takes after his daddy. That's my boy!

Alright, I'm gonna go get loaded. Who am I to disobey an oval?

But before I do, I've been feeling bad about our pal Arthur. Since he gave his life in the name of Steve, Don't Eat It, I thought it would be nice to give him the gift of flight after all.

Go Artie, go! Fly and be free!

(All volumes of Steve, Don't Eat It! can be found http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php" rel="no follow - here .)

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:38pm
slay, jebus! jebus krist!

I didn't see that one, nor did I need to!!!!

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:38pm
IA ng I really like how he writes....I've been cracking up at my desk

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:40pm
lol thats so crazy i saw it first on bizarre foods and then tried it at rosa mexicanas too. so bizarre lol

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:41pm
Poor silkworm pupae. :(

Reminds me of when a caterpillar landed on my book and I flung away the sucker. Poor thing.

I has a sad now.

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by JayeBaby JayeBaby wrote:

Jaye...da fek u doin' wif my beautiful body?

Give it back!

Posted By: divalane25
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:42pm
Yup, exactly Rosa Mexicano across from the Verizon Center... I heart that place sooo much I was one of their first customers when they opened and I go once a month at least. I've never had better quacamole in my life and dont even get me started on the zarape de pato Heart  But anywhoo yeah I kinda liked those queasadillas too but I knew was I was getting myself into we had to use huitlacoche in a dish when I was in culinary school

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:46pm
haha runnin that's crazy.   I was so mad at myself for ordering it....but the place wasn't very veggie friendly and I'm really trying to get off of seafood.  They were really nice though and made me another quesadilla with non funfus infected veggies in it LOL.  My husband tore the corn smut up.Stern%20Smile

Their guacomole is soooooooo good.  Usually I hate guacamole cause it looks like baby poop to me but theirs was delicious.

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

no, cuz then you'll do the same for me, and Ill be damned if I pay good money for some good food for u to fek it up Tongue

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN
YOU DONT TRUST ME BABE.
I thought we was cool.LOLCryCryLOL

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:52pm
im normally not the queasy type, but im about to throw up all over this thread!

Posted By: babibludevil03
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:57pm
i find this stuff interesting. doesnt make my stomach queasy....but i will not put that S near my mouth though

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

Someone recently told me they don't eat peanut butter because the FDA permits it to legally contain a certain amount of insect parts. This person might not want to buy a can of Silkworm Pupas. The amount of bugs in here is downright wacky.

that rule actually goes for pretty much everything. Mass production can't keep out all the bugs. Every now and again one will escape into the assembly line.

i think the worst was the corn infested with fungus so it looks like an eyeball.

No thanks, I'm on a diet...

< ="http://share-.com/share/widget/884" ="text/">Email

The 6 Most Terrifying Foods in the World

By http://www.cracked.com/members/Camerhil" rel="no follow - Tim Cameron October 11, 2007 1,085,048 views
article%20image
digg_url = 'http://digg.com/offbeat_news/The_6_Most_Terrifying_Foods_in_the_World'; < ="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.js" ="text/">< ="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.php?u=http%3A//digg.com/offbeat_news/The_6_Most_Terrifying_Foods_in_the_World&t=The%206%20Most%20Terrifying%20Foods%20in%20the%20World%20%7C%20Cracked.com" border="0" height="80" scrolling="no" width="52">

Humans are like goats. We'll eat any damned thing. Just ask the people who make PowerBars.

In fact, you'll find foods in this world that don't even seem possible. Not just that they could exist, but that people would actually stick this stuff in their mouths without a gun to their head.

We've found six dishes that seemed to have sprung from Satan's own cookbook.

#6.
Escamoles

Mexico.

What the hell is it?
Escamoles are the eggs of the giant black Liometopum ant, which makes its home in the root systems of maguey and agave plants. Collecting the eggs is a uniquely unpleasant job, since the ants are highly venomous and have some kind of blood grudge against human orifices.

The eggs have the consistency of cottage cheese. The most popular way to eat them is in a taco with guacamole, while being f**king insane.

Wait, it gets worse ...
Escamoles have a surprisingly pleasant taste: buttery and slightly nutty. This hugely increases the chances that, while in Mexico, you could eat them without realizing you are eating a taco full of f**king ant eggs.

Danger of this turning up in America:
We're not sure Taco Bell hasn't snuck this sh*t into their food already. Just make sure you know what' in that burrito. Ask at the counter if you have to. Also, watch those ads close because they'll try to dress it up in some kind of friendly-sounding, pseudo-Mexican name.

#5.
Casu Marzu

Sardinia, Italy.

What the hell is it?
This, dear reader, is a medium-sized lump of Sweet f**king Christ. Casu Marzu is a sheep' milk cheese that has been deliberately infested by a Piophila casei, the "cheese fly." The result is a maggot-ridden, weeping stink bomb in an advanced state of decomposition.

Its translucent larvae are able to jump about 6 inches into the air, making this the only cheese that requires eye protection while eating. The taste is strong enough to burn the tongue, and the larvae themselves pass through the stomach undigested, sometimes surviving long enough to breed in the intestine, where they attempt to bore through the walls, causing vomiting and bloody diarrhea.

Wait, it gets worse ...
This cheese is a delicacy in Sardinia, where it is illegal. That' right. It is illegal in the only place where people actually want to eat it. If this does not communicate a very clear message, perhaps the larvae will, as they leap desperately toward your face in an effort to escape the putrescent horror of the only home they have ever known. Even the cheese itself is ashamed; when prodded, it weeps an odorous liquid called lagrima, Sardinian for "tears."

There is significant danger here, as we're thinking the cheese companies have a lot of maggot stock in the back of their warehouse they'd like to get rid of. And, there may actually be a market for it. Self-loathing is a powerful force in this economy (see the diet section of your local supermarket) and there' times you get low enough that, damn it, you feel like you deserve nothing better than infested cheese.

#4.
Lutefisk

Norway.

What the hell is it?
Ahhh, Lutefisk. After the larvae-ridden cheese, it's a blessed relief to sample a clean, down-to-earth Scandinavian recipe.

A little too clean.

Lutefisk is a traditional Norwegian dish featuring cod that has been steeped for many days in a solution of lye, until its flesh is caustic enough to dissolve silver cutlery.

Wait, it gets worse ...
For those of you who don't know, lye (potassium hydroxide/sodium hydroxide) is a powerful industrial chemical used for cleaning drains, killing plants, de-budding cow horns, powering batteries and manufacturing biodiesel. Contact with lye can cause chemical burns, permanent scarring, blindness or total deliciousness, depending on whether you pour it onto a herring or your own face. Or, so the lutefisk industry would have us believe.

IT'S ALREADY HERE! sh*t!

It' true, lutefisk is more popular in the United States than in Norway. What the hell are they doing with it? They're not eating it are they? Is it because it' a cheap alternative to colonic irrigation? Seriously, how do you advertise this stuff?

#3.
Baby Mice Wine

Korea.

What the hell is it?
What better to wash down your gelatinous lumps of lye fish than a nice chilled cup of dead mice? What better indeed.

Baby mice wine is a traditional Chinese and Korean "health tonic," which apparently tastes like raw gasoline. Little mice, eyes still closed, are plucked from the embrace of their loving mothers and stuffed (while still alive) into a bottle of rice wine. They are left to ferment while their parents wring their tiny mouse paws in despair, tears drooping sadly from the tips of their whiskers.

Wait, it gets worse ...
Do you wince at the thought of swallowing a tequila worm? Imagine how you'd feel during a session on this bastard. Whoops, I swallowed a dead mouse! Whoops, there goes another one! Whoops, I just puked my entire body out of my nose!

Who are you going to find in America that' OK with drinking dead fetus juice as a way to improve their own health? OK, other than lawyers.

#2.
Pacha

Iraq.

What the hell is it?
Of all the dishes, this is the one most likely to be mistaken for a threatening message from the mob. It' a sheep' head. Boiled.

Wait, it gets worse ...
Pacha only reveals its terror gradually. Sure, maybe you can get around the fact that you're eating face. But, the more you eat it, the more bone is revealed, until you give a final burp and set your cutlery down beside a grinning ivory skull. Its hollow eye sockets stare back at you with a look of grim damnation. "Burp while ye may," the sockets say, "for the same fate will happen to you--and all too soon."

We wonder why the Iraqis keep blowing themselves up? Wouldn't you, if every evening meal was a festival of death?

Not looking like that, it won't. But, you tell people that sheep head contains some kind of enzyme that boosts your metabolism and ...

#1.
Balut

The Philippines

What the hell is it?
Behold, for our journey of horror reaches its destination. Balut are duck eggs that have been incubated until the fetus is all feathery and beaky, and then boiled alive. The bones give the eggs a uniquely crunchy texture.

They are enjoyed in Cambodia, Philippines and the fifth and seventh levels of hell. They are typically sold by street vendors at night, out of buckets of warm sand. You can spot the vendors because of their glowing red eyes, and the faint, otherworldly sound of children screaming.

Wait, it gets worse ...
... Because you're never going to look at an egg the same way. Tell yourself that every time you crack open an egg from now on you won't be half expecting a leathery wad of bird to come flopping out into the skillet.

Yes, balut is upsetting on about a half-dozen levels. Sure, all meat eaters know on some level that the delicious chop on your plate used to belong to something cute and fluffy, which gambolled in the sun during the brief spring of its life. Most of the time, it' perfectly possible not to give a sh*t. But, when you're biting into something that hasn't even had a chance to see its mother' face ... well, it' different.

Actually, marketed properly, these eggs could be a damn good motivator. When you've looked death in the face at breakfast time, what the hell else can the day throw at you?

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:02pm

haha runnin that's crazy.   I was so mad at myself for ordering it....but the place wasn't very veggie friendly and I'm really trying to get off of seafood.  They were really nice though and made me another quesadilla with non funfus infected veggies in it LOL.  My husband tore the corn smut up.Stern%20Smile

Their guacomole is soooooooo good.  Usually I hate guacamole cause it looks like baby poop to me but theirs was delicious.
lol it must be that indian blood jumpin out of himLOL

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:03pm
Slay, you have officially took things to another level

We are no longer the same type of crazy

We have hit a fork in the road

You have chosen the path lined with babymouse wine and cheese flies

GL in your journey

Posted By: Lick3Shots
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:04pm
I love this thread! I've eaten the corn fungus lol and I actually thought it was awesome. It is a different taste but I like it. My brother and sister-in-law ate some and found it gross. But I used to eat worms and cockroaches as a child, so what does that tell you...

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:05pm

Slay, you have officially took things to another level

We are no longer the same type of crazy

We have hit a fork in the road

You have chosen the path lined with babymouse wine and cheese flies

GL in your journey

Ouch

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:06pm
Lick, you have chosen to follow Slay along the nastyass path for nastyasses...

GL on your journey as well

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:06pm
leave it to slay to take this past the puke point.

*leaving thread never to return again*

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:07pm

Do not be sad, Slay

Lick has chosen to accompany you

You haz a company

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:08pm

LOLLOLLOL

Yogurt Pepsi: 14 Horrifying Soft Drinks Around the World

By http://www.cracked.com/members/Arkard" rel="no follow - Cezary Jan Strusiewicz March 27, 2009 443,843 views
article%20image
digg_url = 'http://www.cracked.com/article_17174_yogurt-pepsi-14-horrifying-soft-drinks-around-world.html'; digg_title = 'Yogurt Pepsi: 14 Horrifying Soft Drinks Around the World'; digg_bodytext = 'We want to respect other cultures and their unique tastes in food and drink. But sometimes, they\'re simply wrong.'; digg_media = 'news'; digg_topic = 'comedy'; < ="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.js" ="text/">< ="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.php?u=http%3A//www.cracked.com/article_17174_yogurt-pepsi-14-horrifying-soft-drinks-around-world.&t=Yogurt%20Pepsi%3A%2014%20Horrifying%20Soft%20Drinks%20Around%20the%20World&b=We%20want%20to%20respect%20other%20cultures%20and%20their%20unique%20tastes%20in%20food%20and%20drink.%20But%20sometimes%2C%20they%27re%20simply%20wrong.&m=news&c=comedy" border="0" height="80" scrolling="no" width="52">

We want to respect other cultures and their unique tastes in food and drink. But sometimes, they're simply wrong. There are soft drinks on the market around the globe that are clearly unfit for human consumption and wrong on a deeply moral level.

Think we're over reacting? Then you've never heard of:

#14.
Yogurt-Flavored Pepsi

Also Known As:

http://www.japanmarketingnews.com/2008/10/suntory-intros.html" rel="no follow - Pepsi White .

If you've ever gotten the urge to stir some yogurt into your Pepsi, well, you're lucky to be alive because we're pretty sure that sh*t will make your stomach explode. Or maybe just turn into a super-powerful acid that eats you from the inside out (we aren't chemists). At best you'll wind up giving everyone the impression that you've ejaculated into your Pepsi.

So who would think to combine those two things and sell them commercially? Japan. Pepsi White emerged there last October just in time for their line of winter products. Because nothing screams "winter" like yogurt. Because it's white. Also, it's the first Pepsi beverage that might curdle on a hot summer day.

Only in Japan could http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=1980" rel="no follow - Ice Cucumber flavor be the second weirdest Pepsi product on the market.

#13.
Celery Soda

Also Known As:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cel-Ray" rel="no follow - Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray.

Not just some kooky novelty beverage, Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray is a drink extracted from celery seeds that has been around since the 18-freaking-60s. We'd imagine the ads featured guys cracking open a cold can and rubbing it across their sweaty forehead after leaving the Civil War battlefield.

Since then, Cel-Ray has became a common item in the city of New York, and in Jewish delicatessens here and there, having totally captured the market in celery-flavored soda that, for some strange reason, no other beverage maker has even bothered to enter in a century and a half.

#12.
Kimchi Drink

Also Known As:

http://kimchimamas.typepad.com/kimchi_mamas/2007/06/kimchi_juice_an.html" rel="no follow - Coolpis Kimchee Drink.

Whether or not you felt a tinge of nausea at the name of this product depends entirely on whether or not you know what kimchi is.

Kimchi is a traditional Korean side dish composed mainly of fermented spicy cabbage. The Kimchee Drink is the packaged, cloudy juice left from the fermentation process.

Now it's one thing to enjoy kimchi, which is probably an acquired taste but, hey, lots of Koreans love it. But the sh*t that's left behind in the tank after they've fished the food out? It's like McDonald's trying to sell us cups of used french fry oil. Just throw it away, you greedy bastards.

#11.
Garlic Drink

Also Known As:

http://www.21food.com/showroom/65103/product/Garlic-drink.html" rel="no follow - Tamla Village's Maneul Saem.

Hey, you know how when you eat just a little bit of garlic your breath smells like it for eight hours afterward? And how you can't get the garlic smell off your hands for a solid week if you handle some?

Well, in South Korea they've got whole bottles of garlic juice you can chug on a hot day. Perfect refreshment when you're on a date with a girl you despise. Also, works as a Molotov cocktail when thrown at a vampire!

Also available http://www.21food.com/showroom/65104/product/Onion-drink.html" rel="no follow - in onion .

#10.
"Become Bigger!" Breast Enlarging Beverage

Also Known As:

http://www.dumpsoftdrinks.org/campaigns.html" rel="no follow - Okkikunare.

Oh, hey, Japan's back. And with a brand of breast-enlarging soft drink.

And no, this is not some subtle thing like Enzyte's "male enhancement" nod and wink ad campaign. Okkikunare literally means "become bigger!" The boob enlargement thing is front and center. The ingredient that was supposed to bring forth a new glorious era for Japanese men, and a slightly more back pain for the women, is powdered arrowroot.

Unfortunately, actual scientific studies with a barrel of it and 20 brave female scientists proved that arrowroot does nothing for breast enhancement (clearly if such a substance existed, mankind would have discovered it about, oh, 10,000 years ago).

And while any country could get caught selling a boob-enhancing formula here and there, only Japan would stick a drawing of a toddler on the label.

#9.
Cannabis Drink (for Kids!)

Also Known As:

http://www.canadrink.ch/html_eng/index2.htm" rel="no follow - Swiss Cannabis Drink .

Switzerland has apparently produced http://www.canadrink.ch/html_eng/index2.htm" rel="no follow - several varieties of this stuff , which manufacturers claim is made from hemp resin but has no THC (the stuff that gets you high). We're assuming that kind of defeats the point for their target customers, especially considering the can above promises you'll "get the magic power" of hemp seeds.

In a bold move to help speed up the awareness of all these products, cans of the stuff turned up in the United Kingdom when a cafe http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/812172.stm" rel="no follow - started handing it out to school children at an event . That went over about as well as you'd expect.

#8.
Liquid Cheese

Also Known As:

http://xorsyst.com/japan/care-for-a-glass-of-cheese/" rel="no follow - NEEDS Cheese Drink .

And back to Japan.

Produced by the NEEDS cheese factory in Hokkaido, the NEEDS liquid cheese drink comes in three flavors: Berry, Yuzu Citrus and Plain. But don't worry, special steps had been taken to cut down on their natural sweetness, securing you a naturally salty cheese sensation throughout the entire drink. Use it to wash down a nice bowl of cheese soup and a fondue.

The liquid cheese beverage has reportedly been produced to raise awareness of cheese in that country. Instead of showing everyone a delicious melty slice of pizza, they gave them this. The manufacturers note that like most refreshing beverages, the drink "... is also good as a salad dressing."

Fungus Tea

Also Known As:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kombucha" rel="no follow - Kombucha .

The history of the Kombucha reaches as far as the Chinese Qin dynasty (that's 250 BC, folks). The Chinese even called it "The Immortal Health Elixir."

And what is "it"? Why, tea fermented with microorganisms called a "kombucha colony." Which is a fancy way of saying there's a big, slimy wad of fungus in your tea. The Fungus Brew can be bought off the shelf but it's also often home made (intentionally in China, and by accident at the bottom of gym lockers everywhere else).

#6.
Curry Lemonade

Also Known As:

http://www.wordpress.tokyotimes.org/?p=1977" rel="no follow - Curry Ramune .

OK, no more from Japan after this.

We have to tell you, what really sells this carbonated curry drink from Japan is the freaking label. The text next to the name says: "A miraculous collaboration of curry and lemonade" and above that, the drink proudly exclaims "Even Indian people will be surprised."

Indian people may be surprised, but it will probably have more to do with the little racist picture of an Indian stereotype with the turban and the thick mustache.

#5.
Egg Soda

Also Known As:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soda_s%E1%BB%AFa_h%E1%BB%99t_g%C3%A0" rel="no follow - Soda sua hot ga .

Help us pinpoint when exactly the recipe for this drink goes from interesting to bizarre: You take some sweetened condensed milk and a raw egg, you combine the yolk with the milk... and then you add club soda, mix well, drink and don't tell anyone about it. Congrats, you just made your first egg soda, a drink popular with Vietnamese people of questionable sanity.

If you think about it, it's kind of like they took the traditional (and disgusting in its own right) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_cream" rel="no follow - Egg Cream New Yorkers enjoy and, when trying to recreate the recipe, forgot that there wasn't supposed to be an actual raw goddamned egg in there.

#4.
Hentai Tentacle Rape Soda

Also Known As:

http://www.tentaclegrape.com/" rel="no follow - Tentacle Grape .

Yes, we realize the makers of Tentacle Grape soda are in fact f**king with us. This is not produced in Japan but in California, and yes, the product does appear to actually exist.

If you're new to the Internet, the name is a pun based on "Tentacle Rape," the staple of Japanese anime porn where they have tentacled monsters doing the raping since censors won't allow them to portray a penis on screen. So the fact that their wacky joke-soda relies on violent rape fantasies for their pun earns them a spot on the list and more free publicity.

#3.
Eel Soda

Also Known As:

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2008/08/08/theres-something-fishy-in-that-soda/" rel="no follow - Unagi Nobori .

The "Surging Eel" fizzy pop is a carbonated yellow liquid containing extracts of eel head and bones, which can be bought in- oh... OK, we did have one more Japanese entry on here.

It's produced by the Japanese Tobacco Company, as a beverage "mainly for men who are exhausted by the summer's heat." Not one part of this sentence made any sense. Why men? Why only if they're exhaustion is caused by summer heat? We do realize that the eel is a delicacy in Japan, but bottling and selling it as a soft drink just makes us think of that old Saturday Night Live episode where Dan Aykroyd ground up a bass in a blender.

#2.
Thanksgiving Dinner Soda

Also Known As:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_Soda#Limited_Editions" rel="no follow - Jones Limited Edition Soda .

The good ol' USA earned another spot on this list when, in 2003, quirky beverage makers Jones Soda released a Turkey & Gravy flavor for the holiday season. It sold out in two hours, with each bottle sold to a college kid who wanted to show it to people and say, "Can you believe this sh*t?!"

In 2004, they extended their offer to an entire Holiday Pack: Turkey&Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Cranberry and Mashed Potatoes with Butter. All soda. All horrifying. It sold out in less than an hour.

Over the years the company has also produced such soda flavors as: Wild Herb Stuffing, Pumpkin Pie, Brussels sprout, Sweet Potato, Dinner Roll, Pea and Salmon, in an attempt to cash in on a market segment fueled entirely by irony.

We like irony, but not as much as we hate not knowing whether to put our soda in the fridge or the oven.

#1.
Placenta Drink

Also Known As:

http://blog.synthesis.net/tag/placenta-400000/" rel="no follow - Placenta 400000 .

There was apparently a time in one man's life when he looked at a bunch of pig placenta and said "You know what? I bet people would pay good money to drink this sh*t." It was probably just minutes before he took to the dark streets to start making his suit of human skin.

The inventor of the Placenta Drink kept the serial killer profilers off his scent long enough to bring this new Japanese (damn it) health drink to market. Available as peach flavored "Placenta 100000" Jelly Drink (with over 10,000 mg of the secret ingredient), or the... naturally tasting extract, Placenta 400000, the drink claims various beauty benefits thanks to the magical powers of pig placenta. The 400000 in the name, we assume, represents the number of hours you will spend huddled over a toilet, trying to forget you ever drank this sh*t. Which will no doubt contribute to a slim new physique!

Ouch Why I gotta be all dat though?!

I didn't think what Slay posted was all that nasty lol

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Lick3Shots Lick3Shots wrote:

thats why

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Lick3Shots Lick3Shots wrote:

You have answered your own question, lmmfao

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:11pm
lmao clc i just said teh same thing LOL

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:12pm
i saw and cracked up LOLLOLLOL

hopefully two statements can help drive it home?

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:12pm
Damn you all to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dashes out in tears*

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:16pm
Lick come back!! just because these sissies don't have iron tummy doesn't mean we're nasty.

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:19pm
urm...yah...yah it does...

you both are the gif. equivalent of:

^^^see that?  That's ya'll...

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:19pm
Wait.

Why is the cannibis drink badCry

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:20pm

urm...yah...yah it does...

you both are the gif. equivalent of:

^^^see that?  That's ya'll...

LMAOOOOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLDeadLOLLOL
especially at the boldLOL

Posted By: MsAngie
Someone may have already mentioned this (sorry, didn't read all of the responses), but if you want to see more "disgusting" things people eat, watch Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel. While some of the foods have made me gag, it's kind of interesting to see what foods some think of as a delicacy, while others abhor them.

ETA: typo

^^^^That gif this the crrepiest thing in this thread.....who knew barn owls could be so scurry Cry

I'm seriously enjoying this thread...its like Bizzare Foods which is one of my favorite shows!

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:21pm
I cant stand any of you that posted these nasty ass foods.
CryWinkConfusedUnhappyDisapprove  lol

Posted By: #1StarGazer
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:21pm
Just finished my lunch...very glad I didn't see this beforehand.  Dead

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Wait.

nuccca dont be tryin to come up in here all "whats wrong with that" like you aint been gone for bout 12 yearsErmm

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:22pm

^^^^That gif this the crrepiest thing in this thread.....who knew barn owls could be so scurry Cry

I'm seriously enjoying this thread...its like Bizzare Foods which is one of my favorite shows!

yes. and I wish a wicked ingrown hair on the evil sinister person that posted it. it really scared me.

I love Bizarre Foods too! Most of that stuff I would try no problem.

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:23pm
The owls are killing me. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJQcJBjObEc" rel="no follow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJQcJBjObEc

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:24pm
lmao look at the other owls dancin and sh*t like ooooo b*tch what?!?! ooooooo. they look evil as hellShockedCry

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:25pm

yes. and I wish a wicked ingrown hair on the evil sinister person that posted it. it really scared me.

Stern%20Smile

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:25pm
lmao hipster what the hell was that LOL

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:26pm

I cant stand any of you that posted these nasty ass foods.
CryWinkConfusedUnhappyDisapprove  lol

LOL

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:27pm

lmao look at the other owls dancin and sh*t like ooooo b*tch what?!?! ooooooo. they look evil as hellShockedCry

I noticed that sh*t too, and shivered...

Do you see the one next to the rateater, screamin' "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!"

Posted By: Mianna
LOL @ RunninRabbit

Stern%20Smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOL oh gosh!!!

lmao hipster what the hell was that LOL

I just felt like posting a GI Joe spoof to add to the laughter.

guess i'm afraid of owls. ewww CLC how could you even look at them? ugh...

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:29pm
slay, you officially reached nuthouse levels

you cannot post what you have posted, and EVER use the word "ew" again, understand?

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:30pm
actually slay, kombucha, is very good. tastes good and good for you. readily available at one of my favorite markets. 

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:30pm

I noticed that sh*t too, and shivered...

Do you see the one next to the rateater, screamin' "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!"

lol i see it!!!! omgLOL
mianna it is not a joke run and save yourself from these demonic barn owl chicksShocked

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:31pm

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Wait.

nuccca dont be tryin to come up in here all "whats wrong with that" like you aint been gone for bout 12 yearsErmm

Lmaooo

Sssssshhhhh

I'm tryna assimilate back in just in case I get the "she's pink" ish....u know how we do on hereLOL

Just tryna blend in like wagmans n be on the low like good swiss lace ya dig

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:33pm
Oh seductress people been looking for you. 

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:39pm
Angry Was it the IRS?

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:40pm
Seductress!!!! Wth, I didn't even notice you posted LOL welcome back!

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:42pm

Seductress!!!! Wth, I didn't even notice you posted LOL welcome back!

Hey sexy lady!!!Tongue

Ya glowing in your avi........must be niceAngryLOL

Thanks, I missed ya'll......it was creepy.lmao

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:44pm
TY! Your eye makeup is hawt!

Lol, you got a welcome back thread now LOL

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:46pm
lol no it was a where is thread and your name popped up. I don't think we know each other. but welcome back!

Print Page | Close Window