Forum Name: MEN
Forum Description: You Can't Live with them and You Can't Kill Them
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=182956
Printed Date: Dec 09 2018 at 8:19pm

Topic: White Guys! Meow~
Posted By: ElectricLady
Subject: White Guys! Meow~
Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 1:08am
I don't know about you ladies, but I loooooove white guys! So many are so sexy, but I always love the geeky/nerdy ones. I'm a bit of a geek myself, so geeky chocolate + vanilla loving works perfectly for me!

I actually like any race, but white guys seem to be my favorite, hehe. And I don't know why, but all my life, I've rarely been attracted to black men. It's no bias, but I guess I'm naturally not attracted to them Shocked

I really dislike the stereotypical white guys though, and there are PLENTY of stereotypes. Ish pisses me off.

Replies:
Posted By: virgo_babe84
Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 8:13pm
I don't know why this didn't get as many hits but I agree with you! Big%20smile Especially about the Greek or Italian white guys! The guy I'm seeing now was born in Greece so he has that olive skin, dark hair look that makes me melt! WackoTongue

Posted By: Krystal19
Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 10:03pm
Me too. But I rarely ever have a white man approach me. Any tips?

Posted By: Deelight
Date Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 6:17am
Originally posted by virgo_babe84 virgo_babe84 wrote:

I don't know why this didn't get as many hits but I agree with you! Big%20smile Especially about the Greek or Italian white guys! The guy I'm seeing now was born in Greece so he has that olive skin, dark hair look that makes me melt! WackoTongue

You met someone?  Good for you!  I'm really attracted to white men with dark hair and olive skin.  I hope that I meet a cute white guy soon. 

Posted By: Dark&Lovely
Date Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 6:45pm
O M G italian guys are so hot

Posted By: Famke
Date Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 7:13pm
Hell yeah white guys are hoooottttt! Don't get me wrong,there are hot guys in every race, but for some reason I'm attracted to the white ones lol! Especially the "rocker" types with tatoos and a unique fashion sense.People are always like, "Why don't you like black guys" and I'm like, wow when did I say that? I love black guys as brothers and friends, but for some reason I'm just not attracted to them in that way. It has been this way since I was little. But I'm open to anything so who knows.

Posted By: ~*ItsCameron*~
Date Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 9:23pm

Yeah girl, definantly some hot white guys out there! I'm attracted to all kinds of men. I like the preppy white guys alot! I also like those Rockstar 'heavy metal band" looking guys from those old '80s groups.

People think might think its wierd, but I can find someone of any race attractive.

Posted By: rinthecutie
Date Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 11:15pm
LOL this is funny.

Posted By: Niyaz
Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 9:49am
I like white guys too. I don't go for them as much as I used to (I'm in one of my Latino man phases...haha!)

But I think that the ponytail (nicely kept, not too long), gym-going, Whole-Foods Market shopping, guitar-playing ones are pretty hot. Ones that you find living in SoHo or Greenwich village in NYC. And I've seen tons of really hot emo, goth and rocker types too. And if he's a white guy of any type with an Irish, Dutch or Spanish accent I melt. LOL!

I get a lot of really, hardcore-gangster ones coming up to me in the street, and age 26+ ones hitting on me in the trance/techno clubs. They're usually the Eurotrash type...lol! You know, slicked back hair, tight shirt/sweater wearing, too-much cologne, Armani Exchange jeans w/ white Alligator shoes types...hahaha!

:X

Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Krystal19 Krystal19 wrote:

Me too. But I rarely ever have a white man approach me. Any tips?

Oh my God, as fine as they are, its like they're afraid of black women..they never approach! </3

My advice? BEFRIEND THEM FIRST! LOL

Posted By: bright1
Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 7:33pm
Ive been eyeing a lot of Italian and Greek men, and they LOVE black women.

Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by bright1 bright1 wrote:

Oh my GOD, God send me some geeky/nerdy video-game loving slightly shy Italian or Greek guys!

Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by ElectricLady ElectricLady wrote:

Oh my GOD, God send me some geeky/nerdy video-game loving slightly shy Italian or Greek guys!

Me too.  I wish God would send me a beautiful Itlalian or Greek guy right now. 

Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:13pm
I will give up my latino men for some greek and italian love. The ones with the tan skin look so yummy.

Posted By: Loves2Laugh
Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:27pm
White guys ain't any hotter than any other colour guy. And before you say anything I'm into all kinds of men, I love brown & dark skin but it's not an issue. Back in the day I had crush on Rick Astley (ginger, pale skin).

I'm surprised the European men aren't hitting on any of you they don't seem to hold back over here, perhaps we got all the confident ones haha.

Anyway, you want them to make a move, maybe get them drunk?!

ETA I can't believe I revealed that crush, kerrr-ringe! Embarrassed

Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:32pm

I will give up my latino men for some greek and italian love. The ones with the tan skin look so yummy.

I loooooooove Puerto Rican men but I now I'm moving on to white guys. 
LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Loves2Laugh Loves2Laugh wrote:

White guys ain't any hotter than any other colour guy. And before you say anything I'm into all kinds of men, I love brown & dark skin but it's not an issue. Back in the day I had crush on Rick Astley (ginger, pale skin).

I'm surprised the European men aren't hitting on any of you they don't seem to hold back over here, perhaps we got all the confident ones haha.

Girl, it doesn't matter! LOL We all have our opinions and preferences! And Rick Astley is rather cute!

Most of the white guys in my area are cute as hell, but so damn superficial! What a turn-off. Where do you live? I need me some tasty vanilla-lovin' ;D~

Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Deelight Deelight wrote:

Originally posted by virgo_babe84 virgo_babe84 wrote:

You met someone?  Good for you!  I'm really attracted to white men with dark hair and olive skin.  I hope that I meet a cute white guy soon. 

Well we're not really serious or anything. We went out last weekend to a pub and we had a great time. I'm happy I finally had a date LOL. I hope it works out. And I hope you meet someone soon as well. It's rough out here! LOLOuch

Posted By: Famke
Date Posted: Mar 28 2009 at 2:56am
I also like the preppy style, but for some reason the ones with the tatoos,semi-longish hair,and quirky rock star fashion sense pull me back in. Every now and then I'll fall for a "geeky" type like Henry on Ugly Betty. But for some reason right now I'm really digging Josh Hartnett. Is it me or has he gotten hotter? I was at the mall a few weeks ago and I passed by an Armani ad for a fragrance and he was on the poster. I was like whoa, he's lookin real hittable lol! But that's just me!

Posted By: gimmeMORE.
Date Posted: Mar 28 2009 at 6:11pm
I do not like the geeky ones at all.  Like the ones who prolly got stuffed in lockers back in high school? No wayyyy.  This cute Russian is trying to talk to me but IDK we might just be friends.

Date Posted: Mar 28 2009 at 7:14pm

Girl, it doesn't matter! LOL We all have our opinions and preferences! And Rick Astley is rather cute!

Most of the white guys in my area are cute as hell, but so damn superficial! What a turn-off. Where do you live? I need me some tasty vanilla-lovin' ;D~

Lol! I live in London fortunately for me he he. I used to think that 'inter-racial' dating was common in the US though. Hmm, maybe you should try Irish guys, I went to Ireland a few years ago & got a lot of interest, IMO it was because there are so few black people over there.

ETA: in what way are they superficial - don't they date black girls?

Date Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 5:21am

Lol! I live in London fortunately for me he he. I used to think that 'inter-racial' dating was common in the US though. Hmm, maybe you should try Irish guys, I went to Ireland a few years ago & got a lot of interest, IMO it was because there are so few black people over there.

ETA: in what way are they superficial - don't they date black girls?

Irish/redheaded guys are definitely fine! I have a bit of a crush on my friend Noel (name doesn't matter, but I think Noel is a sexy name for a guy!) and he's from Argentina.

White as hell, but he speaks perfect Spanish and he's redheaded. I didn't even know Argentinians could be redheaded, yet he claims to be pure Argentinian! He's pretty fiiiine, and everything I do seems to make him laugh hard (he's rather goofy <3)

Haha, I can't believe I'm crushing on him now!

As for the superficiality, a lot of white guys are so stupid in my college. They care about sports, their ego/reputation, getting laid, how many chicks they're gonna do, and all that ish.

I don't have time for that. Usually its the geeky/goofy ones that have a lot more sense and actual humor. <3

Posted By: sweetdslollipop
Date Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 11:19am
Where do you guys live with this abundance supply of italian men and greek men that love black women?

And how do you know they are italian or greek?

Date Posted: Mar 30 2009 at 10:33am

...ETA: in what way are they superficial - don't they date black girls?

Irish/redheaded guys are definitely fine! I have a bit of a crush on my friend Noel (name doesn't matter, but I think Noel is a sexy name for a guy!) and he's from Argentina.

White as hell, but he speaks perfect Spanish and he's redheaded. I didn't even know Argentinians could be redheaded, yet he claims to be pure Argentinian! He's pretty fiiiine, and everything I do seems to make him laugh hard (he's rather goofy <3)

Haha, I can't believe I'm crushing on him now!

As for the superficiality, a lot of white guys are so stupid in my college. They care about sports, their ego/reputation, getting laid, how many chicks they're gonna do, and all that ish.

I don't have time for that. Usually its the geeky/goofy ones that have a lot more sense and actual humor. <3

So, is he seeing anyone? Do you think he might like you back? Being able to make a guy laugh is good sign.

Me too!

BTW, he does sound nice, d'you think you'd be able to get a sneaky pic & post it on BHM?! LOL 

Date Posted: Mar 31 2009 at 10:15pm

I have a bit of a crush on my friend Noel (name doesn't matter, but I think Noel is a sexy name for a guy!) and he's from Argentina.

White as hell, but he speaks perfect Spanish and he's redheaded. I didn't even know Argentinians could be redheaded, yet he claims to be pure Argentinian!

Argentinian's are mostly "white", as most of their ancestors are Spanish, Italian and German. The majority of them aren't mestizo like other countries in South America, so the red-headed thing is totally probable.

That being said, I love Argentine accents! Woohoo! I've seen some really hot Argentinian guys. I could probably go to Italy and find ones that look more or less similar, but it's better because they speak Spanish and I like Spanish more that Italian. HAHA!

Date Posted: Apr 01 2009 at 10:14pm
I agree with Niyaz about Argentine accents! There was a group of cute guys from Argentina at a night club my sis and I went to in Cancun. They were pretty cool too. And boy, could they DANCE! TongueLOL

Posted By: JamaicanBeauty
Date Posted: Apr 03 2009 at 2:53pm
Yes, I love me some white guys. The down turn is that I have yet to ever date one. Go figure. I guess the right one hasn't come along yet.

Posted By: mbya777
Date Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 10:33am
how i see it, i think im only looking for a white guy at the moment
my ex
was half italian half blk..and now i think im going for the full cream! lol
just preference...

Posted By: YoursTruly
Date Posted: Apr 12 2009 at 8:28pm
^^^LOL...

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Apr 12 2009 at 8:40pm
I love northern English and Scottish accents.

Ah.Kevin Mckidd.

Date Posted: Apr 21 2009 at 9:33am

So, is he seeing anyone? Do you think he might like you back? Being able to make a guy laugh is good sign.

Me too!

BTW, he does sound nice, d'you think you'd be able to get a sneaky pic & post it on BHM?! LOL 

I'm so damn late, haha! But this is his cute goofy-looking self <3 Meow~

THE CURLY HAIR GETS ME! *Orgasm*
EDIT: I just realized this is a horrible-ass pic of him, lmfao! McDonald's lights make him look brunette! But when you see him in sunlight, his hair is on FIRE!

Posted By: funkardashian
Date Posted: Apr 21 2009 at 9:59am

NIGERIAN MEN: "WHAT A f**king MOVIE!"

Posted By: funkardashian
Date Posted: Apr 21 2009 at 10:01am
DId you say Mcdonald's lighting? I dont get the white guy attraction. I mean they are men too, but i like swagger and color.

Posted By: sufi731
Date Posted: Apr 22 2009 at 8:56am
totally!  its weird cause in high school all my guy friends were always white lol and i was always crushing on my irish neighbor throughout high school we had this weird tension where we would just look at each other and he'd always say something to make me laugh but he had a girlfriend so nothing really happend lol

i guess now its still just a natural attraction for me cause they were the only guys around where i live, and went to school.and the black guys who were around always were loud and obnoxious and sneakerheadz trying to "holla".Even though not all black guys are like that ; i'ved crushed on black rocker types guys before and they were the total opposite.
i can definatelyrelate :)

Date Posted: May 03 2009 at 5:33pm

...BTW, he does sound nice, d'you think you'd be able to get a sneaky pic & post it on BHM?! LOL 

I'm so damn late, haha! But this is his cute goofy-looking self <3 Meow~

THE CURLY HAIR GETS ME! *Orgasm*
EDIT: I just realized this is a horrible-ass pic of him, lmfao! McDonald's lights make him look brunette! But when you see him in sunlight, his hair is on FIRE!

You did it!!! LOL!! He is cute though... And he looks tall! Tall guys make me m-e-l-t! Embarrassed

So wassup? Has anything developed between you two?!

Posted By: kwicherbichen
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:50am
Yeah, I like white dudes. I have a very large variety of the kind of guys I like. But there are just more white guys who like me than any other race, so...

Posted By: PrettiGirl
Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 12:42pm
I like the preppy white guys, but not too too preppy, actually that's the same kind of black guy I like too. :) The guy I'm dating right now is white, but he might be too much of a square... but we'll see he might surprise me... we have only been on one date.

Posted By: kellbells
Date Posted: May 08 2009 at 9:49am
Originally posted by rinthecutie rinthecutie wrote:

LOL this is funny.

Too funny LOLLOL

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: May 10 2009 at 1:03am
And lead us not into temptation...

sticky.queerclick.com

Posted By: sxcnodoubt
Date Posted: May 13 2009 at 8:56am
I love all (attractive) men, but there's nothing sexier than a good looking white man. Evil%20Smile There are lots of them at my gym, and that's where I've met some of them that I've dated. 

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: May 28 2009 at 2:48pm
I've recently been attracted to white guys too. The last guy I liked was white and that was actually my first time been attracted to a white guy. He wore glasses, but was very cute (had a really nice face, blond curly hair, deep, small eyes), he could be quiet but had a bad boy swag to him at times. He was very smart and was forever watching the news. He was one of my roommates and so I know (lol), the only thing I ever heard him watch was the news, but he liked a lot of other things too and was very independent, from my observations. He was an aquarius (his bday is Feb 18) but he told me he was a shy guy. I know a bit about aquarius guys now, hehe, did my research. There was just something about him. He was a bit mysterious and yet sometimes aloof. But I like all type of guys. I've always been attracted to mostly black men, so this was my first time likin someone from another race. But race doesn't matter to me, you're attracetd to whoever you're attracted to.

Posted By: madirishgirl
Date Posted: May 29 2009 at 2:07am
irish guys god love arent so great looking they might change your mind!

Posted By: ~*ItsCameron*~
Date Posted: May 29 2009 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

sticky.queerclick.com

LOL LOL wow really?

Posted By: dynamite23
Date Posted: Jun 09 2009 at 1:54pm
this thread isLOL

Posted By: Andromeda
Date Posted: Jun 16 2009 at 9:03pm
I love me some white men too.

But the best way to get a white guy is either go to an area where there is a high interracial dating going ons.  Or just approach/befriend the guy.

Date Posted: Jun 20 2009 at 1:09pm
i like white guys with dark hair and that i havent shaved a a couple of days look.....

Posted By: afrosista
Date Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by dynamite23 dynamite23 wrote:

this thread isLOL

ITA lol

Posted By: RedGal79
Date Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 3:35pm
I have NEVER been attracted to white guys. 

Posted By: r0ck_starr
Date Posted: Jul 04 2009 at 11:51am
I like white guys a lot since I go to a predominately white university they're all I see and Asians but I don't like ANY white guy just because their white though they have to meet the qualifications just like a Black guy has to. But I do like them but I haven't been approached by them except I definitely think this Greek boy had a crush on me trust me I know when they do and I know when they don't. But yeah my favorite white guy right now is Johnny Depp ;)

Posted By: donallon
Date Posted: Jul 04 2009 at 6:52pm
Johnny Depp in his younger days was alright

Posted By: Totallycool
Date Posted: Jul 04 2009 at 10:22pm

Johnny Depp in his younger days was hot! Johnny Depp in movies today is HOT. Jouhnny depp on the street today is ... strange.

Posted By: preciousgem0522
Date Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 12:23pm
i also LOVE me some white guys...i kno if a guy is cute, he's cute but there is something about white guys that just gets my blood boiling. i'll go crazy for a white guy any day!!!

Date Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 2:49pm
Robert Pattinson Big%20smile

Posted By: AjStarr
Date Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Totallycool Totallycool wrote:

Johnny Depp in his younger days was hot! Johnny Depp in movies today is HOT. Jouhnny depp on the street today is ... strange.

lol!!! i actually am totally in love with Hayden Christensen at the moment bcuz of Factory Girl and Jumper and Star Wars... all three movies ive seen in the past week... but Rob Pattinson only rocks my socks as Edward Cullen... him being himself is strange

Posted By: kenya74
Date Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 10:14am
Originally posted by AjStarr AjStarr wrote:

Originally posted by Totallycool Totallycool wrote:

lol!!! i actually am totally in love with Hayden Christensen at the moment bcuz of Factory Girl and Jumper and Star Wars... all three movies ive seen in the past week... but Rob Pattinson only rocks my socks as Edward Cullen... him being himself is strange
I like Hayden too.  Funny, but a lot of ppl don't.  He's definately hot.

Posted By: tenia_star
Date Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

sticky.queerclick.com

LOLLOLDeadCryDeadLOLLOLCryDeadDeadLOLLOLLOLCryDeadDead   Too funny!!

But I don't discriminate. I'm an EOE...Equal Opportunity EmployerBig%20smile 

Besides: variety is the spice of life my friendsWink 

But errrrr ummm......you can lead me to this anyday:

Posted By: Im_A_Diva
Date Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 6:29am
I have come to the conclusion that yes I find White guys more attractive (to me) than guys of other races, I don't know why I just do. I prefer European or Russian men Big%20smile

To add: I guess I like White guys cause they (the one's I know) always seem to stand up for me when everyone else lets me down.

Posted By: hairs2u
Date Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 1:56am
I've been with my Greek husband for about 23 years, I'm 40 and he is 41. I'll tell you this, you most certainly can get tired of their white asses too!

Posted By: coilyartist
Date Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 5:12pm
I enjoy all shades of the fabosh rainbow, but white guys do take the cake for me 60% of the time....I don't need a hottie like some, but I am weird/nerdy, and I do have to say that I like hot nerds...if that makes any sense!

Posted By: Halibel
Date Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 5:19am
white boys are always nice. LOL

Date Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 5:43am
This thread still going?!

Anyhoo, I don't think Johnny Depp is white. However, I used to like him when he was younger. And I like him now in Pirates of the Caribbean! Lol!

Posted By: lambkin
Date Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 8:57am
Well, if Johnny Depp is of a different race than he appears, he is certainly hiding it very well.
On topic - I have NEVER in my whole life met a white man who didn't like black women.
It's normal to be attracted to sth you perceive as exotic and different. It keeps the human race healthy. I watched a documentary some time ago about Finland. Apparently, those people have married among each other for so long that there are many genetic diseases and the whole country is basically related! They had laxer laws about immigrants to allow some "fresh blood" in so they don't turn into deformed degenerates in a few generations.

Posted By: lolly89
Date Posted: Aug 02 2009 at 5:39pm
ahhh i LOVE LOVE LOVE my white men lol, australians are the best! haha nt sure y but its just sumtin about em lol oh and italians are SEXY SEXY SEXY Wink

Posted By: Bmorelyketip
Date Posted: Aug 02 2009 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by lolly89 lolly89 wrote:

ahhh i LOVE LOVE LOVE my white men lol, australians are the best! haha nt sure y but its just sumtin about em lol oh and italians are SEXY SEXY SEXY Wink

Girl I have to agree with you, Australian white men are the best!!! I don't know why I am sooooo attracted to white men over black men. I've been this way since middle school, maybe even before that....I try to fight it all the time....

~TIP~

Date Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 9:14am

Girl I have to agree with you, Australian white men are the best!!! I don't know why I am sooooo attracted to white men over black men. I've been this way since middle school, maybe even before that....I try to fight it all the time....

Why fight it? Tongue

Posted By: cece728
Date Posted: Aug 05 2009 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Im_A_Diva Im_A_Diva wrote:

I have come to the conclusion that yes I find White guys more attractive (to me) than guys of other races, I don't know why I just do. I prefer European or Russian men Big%20smile

To add: I guess I like White guys cause they (the one's I know) always seem to stand up for me when everyone else lets me down.

oooo my boo is russian (goin on 3 yearsShocked)...But yea...I've been w/ every race but I feel he's been the first to CONSTANTLY remind me to be proud of my heritage..I never had anyone say anything else about that before

Posted By: pulchritudinix
Date Posted: Aug 06 2009 at 3:40am

beautifull

Posted By: afrosista
Date Posted: Aug 06 2009 at 11:41am
Originally posted by pulchritudinix pulchritudinix wrote:

beautifull

Is this guy totally white tho?

Posted By: gimmeMORE.
Date Posted: Aug 06 2009 at 7:15pm
I read that he is 1/8 black. He finer then a bitch tho

Date Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 9:37pm

This thread still going?!

Anyhoo, I don't think Johnny Depp is white. However, I used to like him when he was younger. And I like him now in Pirates of the Caribbean! Lol!
 Depp has /wiki/Germans" rel="no follow - German , /wiki/Cherokee" rel="no follow - Cherokee (mostly from a great-grandmother), and /wiki/Irish_Americans" rel="no follow - Irish ancestry. #cite_note-zone-0" rel="no follow - [1] #cite_note-cherokee-3" rel="no follow - [4] According to biographies, the Depp family originated with a French /wiki/Huguenot" rel="no follow - Huguenot , Pierre Deppe or Dieppe, who settled in /wiki/Virginia" rel="no follow - Virginia around 1700. #cite_note-4" rel="no follow - [5

Date Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 5:27pm
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/03/23/rhysreview_wideweb__430x312,1.jpg" rel="no follow - Rhys Ifans was adorable a few years ago.

Posted By: AriesBabe09
Date Posted: Aug 14 2009 at 2:29pm
I'm kind of curious but I think I scare them away Stern%20Smile

Posted By: JesusMyKing
Date Posted: Aug 16 2009 at 12:08am
^You must intimidate them! I like your signature. ^_^

I don't think I've posted in this thread. Surprising. I prefer white males, too. They're lovely. I think it's because my very first best friend was a white boy.

Date Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by JesusMyKing JesusMyKing wrote:

^You must intimidate them! I like your signature. ^_^

I don't think I've posted in this thread. Surprising. I prefer white males, too. They're lovely. I think it's because my very first best friend was a white boy.

That can be true I have been called intimidating once or twiceLOL
 and thanks my siggy is my motivation to begin investing in meWink

Posted By: lollypop036
Date Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 6:33pm

spanish guys too LOL

Date Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by lollypop036 lollypop036 wrote:

spanish guys too LOL

I wish I could find a spanish guy! :)

Date Posted: Aug 22 2009 at 4:37am
Originally posted by lollypop036 lollypop036 wrote:

spanish guys too LOL
And French guys too LOL

ETA And also Irish guys but I think I already said that before

Date Posted: Aug 24 2009 at 10:59pm
Yeah irish guys are kind of edgey and hard core.

Now that I'm newly single I think I'll try and hit on a white dude....lol

Date Posted: Sep 15 2009 at 2:59pm
OMG, I have a massive crush on this teacher who works at my college. I kinda knew what he looked like from his photo but I first saw him in the flesh a coupla weeks ago & I was like, wait... what... is that...? He looks niiicccceee!!!

Anyhoo, long story short, my friend was going downstairs to speak to him today & I tagged along coz 'I needed to have a private word with her' (he he he).  Anyway, I could barely meet his eyes an' I just mumbled 'hello,' but I kept sneaking side glances at him & well, he is gorgeous. So, anyway here are the stats: white, short dark hair, brown eyes (I think), avg height (or maybe tall, idk)  wears glasses... Oh & a seriously, sexy voice - London (no, not Cockney)  -v deep & v rough yum-my

Anyway, I think I've embarrassed myself enough for one day... but I had to say something, I've been sitting up here for half an hour pretending to work when really my heart is pounding like crazy & I'm just trying to figure out as many believable excuses as possible to go down & see him again, lol. Embarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited to make 'massive' & 'nice' bigger, lol

Posted By: Lrigyttiw
Date Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by hairs2u hairs2u wrote:

I've been with my Greek husband for about 23 years, I'm 40 and he is 41. I'll tell you this, you most certainly can get tired of their white asses too!

LOL... these young girls just don't know!

Posted By: Dawn317
Date Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 9:46am
i love a sexy white boy

Posted By: maxilo
Date Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 6:03am
Lol, I read this whole thread and was giggling, cause my Hubbie's white! He's Czech and Irish. He's my love, although he tricked me cause when we first met he had black hair and blue eyes, anyway my normal is usually dark hair dark eyes, turns out he's blond hair, blue eyes.  Anyway, fast forward almost 4 years and I couldn't be more in love, he's so dorky. I always tell him his dorkiness is getting in the way of his nerdiness LOL. But he has this mystery to him still and it keeps me going, MMMMBig%20smile
Oh and in my experience, I've always approached the white dudes I dated.  They like that flirty, not too agressive, playful kinda thing.  And I always get told after that I am intimidating, and I'm like what are you talking about?! I don't know still...

Posted By: kimmy90
Date Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 1:38pm
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve white men! Mhmmm and sexy built asians.....I dont really like specifically Italian Men (my dad is Italian) and its all in my dad side of family....and my mom's black and i for the most part dont care for blk men....No offense

No self -hatred over here although it sound like it LOL

Date Posted: Nov 05 2009 at 10:44am
I love white dudes. Especially darker haired ones. And ones with accents - English, Irish, Welsh, Italian...*sigh*

Posted By: melly
Date Posted: Nov 14 2009 at 3:28pm
ilike white guys espiecially italians i always get hit on by white men all the time

Posted By: blackbarbiedoll
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 11:53am
my boyfriend/hubby/boo is white. ive only dated white men for the last 8 years and have never been happier. my WORST white boyfriend was still better to me than my BEST black boyfriend. im never going back!!!!!!

Posted By: Fabulousa
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 6:50pm

I dont classify greeks as white, I guess italians are a little whiter.. but to me europpean men arent white unless they are from the UK, sweden and those 'whiter' countries.. Greek people from Greece, are so dark i just dont feel they are 'white' nor are bosnians, serbians etc etc....

in saying this... i love the european men mmmmm

Posted By: Fabulousa
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 6:51pm
personal favourite... you might remember him as jackie jr. from the sopranos

Posted By: JesusMyKing
Date Posted: Nov 21 2009 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by maxilo maxilo wrote:

Lol, I read this whole thread and was giggling, cause my Hubbie's white! He's Czech and Irish. He's my love, although he tricked me cause when we first met he had black hair and blue eyes, anyway my normal is usually dark hair dark eyes, turns out he's blond hair, blue eyes.  Anyway, fast forward almost 4 years and I couldn't be more in love, he's so dorky. I always tell him his dorkiness is getting in the way of his nerdiness LOL. But he has this mystery to him still and it keeps me going, MMMMBig%20smile
Oh and in my experience, I've always approached the white dudes I dated.  They like that flirty, not too agressive, playful kinda thing.  And I always get told after that I am intimidating, and I'm like what are you talking about?! I don't know still...
This is so cute! I love blonde men. Heart

Posted By: Maple Syrup
Date Posted: Nov 21 2009 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Praveezy Praveezy wrote:

self hate all up in this mofo

Do you want to be the pot or the Kettle?

Posted By: gmore
Date Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 2:03am
white girls not bad at all 

Date Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Fabulousa Fabulousa wrote:

personal favourite... you might remember him as jackie jr. from the sopranos

He's hot!!!!

Posted By: silentdominion
Date Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 11:14pm
I have literally only ever liked white men. Its probably cuz I grew up in in the ghetto, but commuted to an upper-middle class all white shool. So, at home all the men had their pants 'round their knees with grills in their mouth trying to "holla" at me- usually at a bus stop or outside a gas station. Lame I know.
My first boyfriend was straight out of Scotland with pale-white skin and jet-black hair, and that thick sexy accent (my fav).
Not too mention- Im Mormon and probably the only black girl in the whole Church. The white Utah-men find me so "exotic" compared to the blonde cookie-cutter Utah girls, that whenever I go to a new congregation- I get 15 men trying to ask me out- in that awkward white-boy kinda way. I think its rather sweet.

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 1:05am
i have never been attracted to white men....but i have been attracted to and dated men of practically every other race. i've d8ted 2 men mixed with white though

Posted By: gmore
Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 2:38am
Originally posted by silentdominion silentdominion wrote:

I have literally only ever liked white men. Its probably cuz I grew up in in the ghetto, but commuted to an upper-middle class all white shool. So, at home all the men had their pants 'round their knees with grills in their mouth trying to "holla" at me- usually at a bus stop or outside a gas station. Lame I know.
My first boyfriend was straight out of Scotland with pale-white skin and jet-black hair, and that thick sexy accent (my fav).
Not too mention- Im Mormon and probably the only black girl in the whole Church. The white Utah-men find me so "exotic" compared to the blonde cookie-cutter Utah girls, that whenever I go to a new congregation- I get 15 men trying to ask me out- in that awkward white-boy kinda way. I think its rather sweet.
damn no niccas

Date Posted: Nov 24 2009 at 11:44am
Originally posted by silentdominion silentdominion wrote:

That's hot. LOL I love dark haired white guys. Especially if they have accents. I don't like Scottish as much as Irish though.

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

I'm kind of curious but I think I scare them away Stern%20Smile

LOL

Posted By: mdavis9020
Date Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 11:29pm
My man of 8 years is white.  YUMMMY.  He has also been my friend since we were about 5.  We have a wonderful 3 yr old and he just gets me.  We split up for about a year before I had my son.  I just dont seem to attract black guys, they tend to think I'm stuck up.  Whateve, I just demand respect and want to be treated like the queen I am .......

I have always like the "oreo" effect. 

I A with most of you, I tend to be attracted to the whitest of white men.  I am young but as the years past my attraction seems to be shifting to older WM (like 40 ish).

My ultimate celeb crush WM are Shia Lebouf and that handsome as sin Robin Thicke......hmmmm

Posted By: mdavis9020
Date Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 11:37pm
I like white guys a lot since I go to a predominately white university they're all I see and Asians but I don't like ANY white guy just because their white though they have to meet the qualifications just like a Black guy has to. But I do like them but I haven't been approached by them except I definitely think this Greek boy had a crush on me trust me I know when they do and I know when they don't. But yeah my favorite white guy right now is Johnny Depp ;)

IA with this post

Posted By: SolidSnake
Date Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 10:50am
lol i showed this thread to one of my best friend (he's white) after he's been complaning about how he didnt get no play from black women and how he thinks they dont mess with white boys. but after he read the responses on here he got mad cocky and now thinks pretty much all black women want him! LMAO y'all gone and created a monster but at least hes more confident now.

Print Page | Close Window