Topic: What is your Favorite shampoo and condition
Posted By: SugarNSpice
Subject: What is your Favorite shampoo and condition
Date Posted: Mar 08 2009 at 10:39pm
What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner hair products? Smile

Replies:
Posted By: kirst3n
Date Posted: Mar 10 2009 at 2:07am
I've been using Garnier Fructis for a little while now. Most of the Garnier products seem to agree with my hair really well. 

Posted By: Valeri
Date Posted: Mar 15 2009 at 1:06pm
I WANNA KNOW TOO

Posted By: Barbara
Date Posted: Mar 16 2009 at 2:12pm
Verifen Complex Beneficial Phase Shampoo and the Advance Conditioning Treatment

Posted By: thatnyckhick
Date Posted: Mar 16 2009 at 4:44pm
shampoo:
elasta qp creme conditioning (sulfate free)
ors creamy aloe (clarifying/chelating/neutralizing)

conditioners:
silk elements moisturizing treatment (best dc ever)
gvp paul mitchell tea tree (a close runner-up to ^ + nice on scalp)
lustrasilk shea + mango (good pre-poo)
VO5 Moisture Milks or Tea Therapy line (best cheapies hands down)

Posted By: Lunch InParis
Date Posted: Mar 17 2009 at 10:15pm
I must say Creme of Nature!
Check out http://www.lunchinparis.com" rel="no follow - lunchinparis.com for the latest gucci, luis vuitton, juicy, and coach replica bags you gotta see to believe.

Posted By: Goodlife
Date Posted: Mar 19 2009 at 2:38am
Silk Elements Moisture Treatment.

Posted By: GoingNatural86
Date Posted: Mar 19 2009 at 1:26pm
Shampoo: Cream of Nature (Old formula...sulfate free)

Conditioner: Vo5 Moisture Silk or Clarifying,
Suave Humectant and
ORS replenishing Pack for deep conditioning

Posted By: cinnamon704
Date Posted: Mar 20 2009 at 8:01am
Shampoo - KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Conditioner - KeraCare Humecto Conditioner

Posted By: Brooke
Date Posted: Mar 20 2009 at 11:10am

The most amazing moisture conditoner in the world is Aubrey organics honey suckle rose. I also love ORS mayo and ORS creamy aloe shampoo.

Posted By: Queensheba
Date Posted: Mar 20 2009 at 3:05pm
i dnt know im falling more and more in love with ors products my hair just dosn't like pantene relax n natural ne moreConfused

Posted By: ldymrmlde
Date Posted: Mar 20 2009 at 9:33pm

Cocoa Pink's Princess Poo (Sulfate free) and Shine Sweetie (all natural)

http://www.cocoapink.net/Hair-c-1.html" rel="no follow - http://www.cocoapink.net/Hair-c-1.html  she is an etailer and it takes awhile to get the products but its worth it.

I've been using these products for over 1 year. I tried to go back to my old shampoo but it made me break out (damn cones and sulfates). Hair products from Cocoa Pink are the only thing I use besides organic coconut oil.

Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 12:31am
wow, Idy, Much thank you thank you, for introducing this exciting hair products, Now my PJisms are wanting to buy these, which ones did you try? how is there shampoos and condish? which ones you got? Thumbs%20Up

Posted By: vanity1
Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 4:03pm
I am still searching for my favorite shampoo.

My favorite conditioner...is a generic version of Matrix  Biolage Conditioning Balm..it is called Conditioning Balm.I got it as Sally's beauty supply yesterday.  I am using this a a leave in...my hair is so moisturized ..I usally braid my hair up underneath my wig, but when I took off my wig I took out a couple of the the braids and my hair is so moisturized it actually has a little shine to it..

Normally you don't leave it in..but I got that idea from someone from the lhcf.com it works fine...and I didn't add any oils either.

Posted By: ldymrmlde
Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by SugarNSpice SugarNSpice wrote:

wow, Idy, Much thank you thank you, for introducing this exciting hair products, Now my PJisms are wanting to buy these, which ones did you try? how is there shampoos and condish? which ones you got? Thumbs%20Up

no prob Big%20smile I have the Poo in Couer de Vahine, Shine Sweetie in Pink Scentgasm and Couer de Vahine. Some of the scents are dupes of perfumes. They leave my hair soft and shiny. I am trying her Soulmate (intensive hair treatment) but I think I will also try Olive Oil Conditioning Pak. I've also tried her Anti Frizz serum but Dead. It left my hair hard and dry.. yuck

Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 4:15pm
thanks idy. bumpin here for more responses!!

Posted By: danniekay
Date Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 12:40pm
BURTS BEE'S SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

Posted By: Nefertiti
Date Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 8:59pm
i use D&L 3-n-1 moisture seal conditioning shampoo, instant conditioner and then DC with the moisture seal deep conditioner...

makes my hair feel FABULOUS I love it to death and its the only thing that makes my hair loves too:)

Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 4:01pm
thanks nef, bumpin here.....Thumbs%20Up

Posted By: ElectricLady
Date Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:56pm
Need I say it? Kenra and CoN!

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Apr 03 2009 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Lunch InParis Lunch InParis wrote:

I must say Creme of Nature!
Check out http://www.lunchinparis.com" rel="no follow - lunchinparis.com for the latest gucci, luis vuitton, juicy, and coach replica bags you gotta see to believe.

LOL^^^^^

Posted By: Nefertiti
Date Posted: Apr 05 2009 at 8:41pm
oh my fantabulous BHMers, I recently found out, after looking @ all my products that my fav conditioners have Cry MINERAL OIL can u feel my pain?

any who, this chica that I work with (hey dckin4054-i thinkLOL) was tryna help me find a new conditioner, and was sayin I should use the ORS Replenishing Con. which I was being all negative about. anywho-getting to the point- just shampooed my hair with D&L shampoo and scowering my cupboards to find some left over conditioner, and guess who I run into???ORS....put it in my hair and we instantly fell in love. I just cut my permed ends off so my curls are all springy and niceSmile

luvs it, luvs it, luvs it....
oh and I found this peppermint shampoo from the D&L Natural line that I'm gonna try next week when I shampoo again:)

Date Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 9:59pm
I just tried Salerm shampoo balsem and conditioner, and the leave in 21, Luve it big time, so far so gooooood Wink

Posted By: divaforlife
Date Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 2:32pm
The Hairobics Therapuetic Shampoo is one of the best shampoos out there. It's all natural and so is the beautiful owner Stephanie Suthers.
http://www.donvant.com" rel="no follow - http://www.donvant.com

Posted By: sufi731
Date Posted: Apr 22 2009 at 10:27am
I really like Burts Bees Rasberry and Brazilian Nut shampoo
i have yet to try the conditioner but im really shopping around
to see what works with my hair i can't do sulfates,mineral oil
or anything with dashes &  numbers in the ingredients lol.

Posted By: bardiamond
Date Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 2:37am

I've been using Pantene plus Conditioner for long lengths.  I also use an Aussie leave-in mousse conditioner.

Date Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 11:11am
I just reordered a 32 oz sizes of Nu expressions hair products line, they seem good so far for my hair, has anyone tried Nu expressions shampoo and conditioner? here is the link: http://headturnershair.com/nuexpressions.aspx" rel="no follow - NU EXPRESSIONS HAIR PRODUCTS Smile

Posted By: AzianSinzation
Date Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 3:36pm
If you are natural- E'tae caramelux shampoo is a great all natural shampoo that will relax the curl and make it easier to manage.

If you are Relaxed- Optimum (pink bottle stay strong) is my #1 favorite especially for those who like to wear their hair in a wrap, it will leave your hair light, soft, and ALOT of body. A couple others for relaxed are:

- John Frieda Frizz Ease
- KeraCare both shampoo and Humecto Cond.
- Giovanni
- Dark and lovely
- Tresseme'
- Creme of Nature
- Olive Oil
- Aveda (Dry Remedy)
- Redken

hope this helps Smile

Date Posted: Apr 25 2009 at 2:51am

Could someone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner for long lengths, but also adds moisture and volume? 

My hair problems started when I got a curly perm over highlights about a month ago, and now the ends are breaking off and it really looks fried.  Anyone have any advice or suggestions?  Thanks!

Posted By: treed
Date Posted: Apr 26 2009 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by bardiamond bardiamond wrote:

Could someone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner for long lengths, but also adds moisture and volume? 

My hair problems started when I got a curly perm over highlights about a month ago, and now the ends are breaking off and it really looks fried.  Anyone have any advice or suggestions?  Thanks!

I've been using Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment. It works well with my hair. For the shampoo, I use Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo. Also, I would recommend Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo; it's a little expensive but worth a try.

For breakage, I can't really help you there sister. I've never really had a problem with breakage. But, from what I've been reading on the boards, Amphogee ( I hope I spelled that right) is a really good product for damaged hair. Smile

Date Posted: Apr 26 2009 at 5:16pm
hi treed, that one is called Aphoghee, or Aphogee.

Posted By: treed
Date Posted: Apr 27 2009 at 11:54am
Originally posted by SugarNSpice SugarNSpice wrote:

hi treed, that one is called Aphoghee, or Aphogee.

Thanks!Smile

Posted By: LaLady
Date Posted: Apr 28 2009 at 7:32am

Lawdddd how I loveeeeee reading this stuff ..

<3 BHM

I purchased the detangling KeraCare Shampoo, Motions Reconstructor and IC Conditioner.. My hair never felt so soft!! Moms is sooo jealouz right now

"What did you say you used?Shocked"

Date Posted: Apr 28 2009 at 10:18am
anyone here seen that New aveeno shampoo stuffs at walgreens or at any other drug stores?

Posted By: michellemarie
Date Posted: Apr 28 2009 at 12:51pm
i seen it at rite aide and i had to buy it so i will write a review when i use it

Posted By: PerfectBlending
Date Posted: Apr 28 2009 at 5:48pm
Trader Joe's Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner (all natural no harmful additives)

annnnd it is only $2.99 each! Cant beat that!

Date Posted: Apr 28 2009 at 11:26pm
shucks we dont have a trader joes out here, I know they only sell them In california, and Im aching to buy them, but trader joes is sooooo Lazy of the fact is that they can make More $$$$$$$ if they sold it online too !!! I mean they could scrap in more money if they would open up a web site so we can  buy there hair products and bath products too .

Posted By: BizeeShee
Date Posted: Apr 29 2009 at 6:44am
I have 3, Nexxus, Pantene and Garnier Fruiticise

Posted By: MissDiva7
Date Posted: May 01 2009 at 1:12am
hmm i really dont have a favorite shampoo..when i wash my hair which is once or maybe twice a month, i use suave clarifying shampoo...my favorite conditioner now would have to be the hello hydration line from herbal essences..it is the BOMB..lol 

Posted By: candy rain
Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 1:32am
in fact i love the lavender smelt shampoo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriage is a romance like http://www.dvdsetshop.com/Search.aspx?keyword=ally%20mcbeal" rel="no follow - ally mcbeal dvd in which the hero dies in the first chapter http://www.dvdsetshop.com/products/Bones-Seasons-1-4-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1597.html" rel="no follow - bones dvd never come back!

Posted By: LaGingerCookie
Date Posted: May 15 2009 at 1:37am
NEXXUS

~Nexxus Therappe Shampoo (which has Sodium Laureth Sulfate, a HARMLESS Sulfate he he http://www.hairfinity.com/10-steps-to-grow-black-hair-longer-and-healthier.htm" rel="no follow - Harmful and Harmless Sulfates )

~Nexxus Humectress Conditioner (this stuff is just too awesome and leaves hair SO soft, as soon as you apply it you FEEL the difference automatically)

Posted By: 3waybrandi
Date Posted: May 15 2009 at 4:44pm
My hair stylist moved to another salon and they use products by Davine's and OMG they are great!!!

They have a conditioner called
Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle  
INTENSE HAIR REPAIR 
VM RICE PROTEIN + AVOCADO + SEAWEEDS TO NOURISH, ADD MOISTURE AND RESTRUCTURE HAIR IN DEPTH

Ever since I started using it I have had and scalp dryness or shedding. Its expensive though about $20-25 for a 6 ounce jar but well worth it. The jar lasted me about 3 months and I used it once a week. After I wash my hair I apply it and put on a conditioning cap for about 30 minutes to one hour and after I was it out my hair feels GREAT!! It has allowed me to get relazers less oftern also.

Posted By: Chevy
Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 9:53pm
I like different one's for different reasons:

Back to Basic and Pantene classic for the smell

Ion to repair

Clairol Shimmerlights to take away brassiness

L'oreal EverPure Sulfate for maintenance and to keep healthy. I love love love Everpure Shampoo because it cleans my hair but doesn't dry it out or leave it feeling stiff.

Posted By: HairBtruth
Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 10:33pm
My favorite shampoo is Nutress Protein Pack Shampoo and Conditioner, instant reconsdtructor and Stop Break. I used it a long time ago and couldn't find it anymore then changed to Mizani. Mizani  is so expensive and I got laid off so I went back to ole tried and true. I got it at a new beauty supply store unfortunately not African American like the old one.  Anybody know of any black online beauty supply stores? 

Posted By: LilMsBax
Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 7:12am
Matrix Biolage Ultrahydrating Shampoo
Matrix Biolage Ultrahydrating Balm

Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 8:55am
Hair Rules Shampoo is awesome .... out of my budget though LoL

Posted By: anky
Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 1:27pm
Here are my favorites:

Shampoo: Breakthru (although they don't make it anymore). I'm using Dudu Osun Black Soap for now.

Conditioner: Silicon Mix or Tropical Milk Protein Conditioner. I've been trying to use natural products lately... my favorite is Aubrey GPB Conditioner!

Posted By: evanny
Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 2:35pm
My favorite shampoos- Nexxus Botanoil and Aphogee Moisturizing shampoo
My favorite conditioner- Nexxus Botanphuse, Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin, and Creme of Nature nourishing and strengthening treatment. 

Date Posted: May 21 2009 at 7:55pm
I like Pantene shampoo plus conditioner.  I also like Aussie shampoo.

Posted By: long_locs
Date Posted: May 23 2009 at 4:04pm
my fave at the mo is silky elements

Posted By: long_locs
Date Posted: May 23 2009 at 4:04pm
and olive oil replenishing conditioner

Date Posted: May 23 2009 at 9:12pm
Aussie Moist
HE Hello Hydration
HE Hydralicious
VO5 Moisture Milks

Date Posted: May 23 2009 at 9:12pm
& Organix Coconut Milk 

Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 7:31pm
For me for now for this hot summer heat, My hair needs more cleansing and lighter conditioning, so Im on that chagrin valley shampoo bars mud and clay and the coconut, and I also use Chagrin valley bar soaps as well, the java spice is great for summer and is excellent for  exfoliating your body  good too.

Posted By: gn09
Date Posted: May 26 2009 at 10:14pm
Creme of Nature shampoo and leave-in conditioner.

Posted By: belladiva
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 6:57am
I've been using the beatiful lenghts by pantene

Posted By: twotwo
Date Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 4:46pm
Hugo Naturals red tea & ylang ylang shampoo. Don't need to use a conditioner with this one. Leaves relaxed and natural hair so soft.

Posted By: PolkaDottedLuv
Date Posted: Jun 28 2009 at 11:16pm
I love ORS creamy aloe for clarifying
And I also ORS deep penetrating conditioner religiously! lolThumbs%20Up

But I'm still in search for a good shampoo....

Date Posted: Jun 29 2009 at 10:29am
for this summer of 09, I love using them chagrin valley shampoo bars the ones I usein is coconut shampoo, and mud and clay, and the chamomile citrus shampoo bars, these do so good for my short fine hair for this summer cos My hair tends to get oily for summer, so these are my staples for now, I also Luvvvv that foam wrap Nu expressions!!! http://paynesbeautysupply-salon.stores.yahoo.net/noname524.html" rel="no follow - Nu Expressions Moisturizing Foam Wrapping Lotion 8 & http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/" rel="no follow - Chagrin Valley All Natural Handmade Soap

Posted By: LoveBunny
Date Posted: Jun 29 2009 at 8:34pm
i like hello hydration 2 n 1 shampoo & i like the conditioner too .

Also , i like ors replenishing conditioner and elasta qp dpr - 11 .
:D

Posted By: MsMiamiLady
Date Posted: Jul 02 2009 at 2:18am

my hair is offically in love with V05 passion fruit smoothie conditioner

Posted By: Luv2Teach
Date Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 9:22am
Shampoo: Creme of Nature (Green Label) Conditioner: Mizani Moisturefuse and ORS Replenishing Pak (DC)

Conditioner

Posted By: StayGlamorous
Date Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 10:31am
Creme of Nature (Blue Label)

and Conditioner .. I am still trying to figure that out.. but for now I am using.. Aloe Vera deep conditioner mixed with HE hydrating curls

Posted By: zepora
Date Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 4:37pm
hands down Usana's Sense all natural Nourishing conditioner and revitalizing shampoo it makes my hair sooo soft and it has no parabons which has been linked to causing cancer

Posted By: diamonddiva
Date Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 10:48pm
Keracare Hydrating Shampoo and Keracare Humecto conditioner...but I also like ORS Replenishing Conditioner...

Posted By: moonymoon
Date Posted: Aug 15 2009 at 6:15am

Parnevu tea tree shampoo, Pantene pro v perfect curls 2 in 1

Parnevu tea tree leave-in conditioner, Herbal essence seductively hair conditioner

Garnier fructis mask, Vo5 mask , Aphogee 2 min treatment, Dpr, hair mayo

Posted By: macyscorner
Date Posted: Aug 15 2009 at 4:29pm
mane 'n tail!!

Posted By: ~*BamaChic*~
Date Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 11:07am
SHAMPOO: Profectiv mega growth

CONDITIONER: Profectiv mega growth
                         VO5

Posted By: fabbygurl21
Date Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 8:41pm
Shampoo: Aussie Moist Shampoo
Conditioner: Aussie Three Minute miracle Thumbs%20Up

Posted By: mocherry
Date Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 8:36am
Shampoo: IC Fantansia Pure Tea
Condish: IC Fantasia Daily Condish

Posted By: afrikan gal
Date Posted: Aug 20 2009 at 11:19am
i use elucence shampoo and conditioner
but when i was broke went to sallys and bought a big bottle of silk elements poo n con was ok too

Posted By: cubbygurrl28
Date Posted: Aug 20 2009 at 1:52pm
Shampoo: Redken Real Control Shampoo
Cond: Redken Real Control Intense Renewal
         ORS Replenishing Pak
         ION cond treatment

Posted By: HairBtruth
Date Posted: Aug 29 2009 at 12:49am
Nutress protein Pack - moisturizes and strengthens
Nutress Stop Break- detangler and heat protection
Nutress Protein pack shampoo-lush lather

Posted By: ElectricLady
Date Posted: Sep 02 2009 at 4:56am
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner! IT IS MY NEW HOLY GRAIL! My search the the PERFECT conditioner has ENDED. Hair like silk with only completely natural ingredients? HELL YES!

My favorite shampoo is still CON green label~ Great with baking soda!

Posted By: NancyGooGoo
Date Posted: Sep 02 2009 at 9:34am
The products are the John Frieda Collection Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo & Conditioner. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This stuff is true to its name!! I brought them to the woman that does my hair and she used them as directed. It really DOES illuminate my hair!! Now, mind you, I forgot to bring my Fredrick Fekkai Glossing Cream but I DID bring my Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum (pink bottle) because I not only put my hair under the dryer, but I get it blown dried as well as flat ironed!

MAGIC, I TELL YOU!! SIMPLY, PURE MAGIC! These products left such a shine in my hair and really made it soft, as well!

I highly recommend these - especially if you have dark, brunette hair - you WILL see a shine for SURE!

Date Posted: Sep 06 2009 at 2:47am
Shampoo- Nexxus Botanoil and Aphogee moisturizing shampoo

Conditioner- Nexxus Botanluxxe and Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin

The humectin I use as a Dc and the Botanoil is my favorite quick conditioner. As for the shampoos, I love them both equally.

Posted By: henna
Date Posted: Sep 07 2009 at 4:37am
i love shampoo-cream of nature detangling conditioner also
aphogee deep moisture shampoo                            
conditioner- aphogee 2 minute reconstructor and ors olive oil replenishing conditioner they all work well with my hair enough moisture and protein.

Posted By: DamiaRose
Date Posted: Sep 15 2009 at 11:30pm
I've been reading rave reviews about KeraCare and decided to take the plunge. I just ordered it online and bought: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo (128oz/Gallon Size)
KeraCare Humecto Conditioner (5lbs)

How much is the usual price people for that? I think I got it at a great price.

Posted By: Aerie
Date Posted: Sep 16 2009 at 11:41am
Shampoo: Sunsilk Straight To Perfection
Conditioner: Sunsilk Anti-Poof.

I'm still testing out products atm though.

Posted By: Poohbear84
Date Posted: Sep 25 2009 at 10:47pm
Cristophe%20Beverly%20Hills%20Hydrating%20Conditioner 

Date Posted: Sep 27 2009 at 8:42pm
I seen this at CVS, How is the cristophe shampoos and conditioner? Im curious to buy me some!!!

Posted By: 313mommy
Date Posted: Oct 04 2009 at 7:41am
Paul Mitchell- Moisture

Posted By: tiffluvstresses
Date Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 12:29pm
Shampoos : CON Moisture shampoo , I am currently trying the Loreal Vive Pro With Royal Jelly... supposedly its super moisturizing.. will see

Conditioners (deep): Redken All Soft, Nexxus Humectress. I am also very in love with the new cream condition by Garnier

Conditioners (cowash) : Suave anything... but mostly the humectant

Posted By: jasjdflk
Date Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 9:46pm
Suave smells amazing

Posted By: X_Kwiz_It
Date Posted: Nov 13 2009 at 4:49pm
Herbal essence hello hydration shampoo and conditioner are my all time fave.

Posted By: intro2apatter
Date Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 10:18pm
right now the shampoo i love black soap, oyin handmade grand poo bar, and giovanni silk. the conish i love would have to be giovanni silk, aussie moist, oyin honey hemp, moisture maniac, and horse n' mane!!

Posted By: buttercup89
Date Posted: Nov 16 2009 at 8:07pm
Cantu's shampoo and conditioner.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 7:07pm
My favorite shampoos are Aphogee Deep Moisture shampoo and Nexxus Botanoil shampoo.

My favorite conditioners are Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin, CHI's Therma Treatment, and Silk Elements mega moisture treatment- the olive oil one.

Posted By: thatnyckhick
Date Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 6:24pm
have i been in before? LOL

if not, or since then if i had to pick only one shampoo and one conditioner it would be ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo and Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment. they never fail me and always get the job done.

Posted By: kkty83
Date Posted: Dec 09 2009 at 7:50am
I love l'oreal ever pure and nexxus humectress. These are staples for me.

Posted By: jonesgirl
Date Posted: Dec 12 2009 at 10:23pm
anything mizani

Posted By: cinnamon704
Date Posted: Dec 15 2009 at 12:01pm
Favorite shampoo = KeraCare Hydrating & Detangling Shampoo
Favorite conditioner = KeraCare Humecto
Favorite leave-in conditioner = Lacio Lacio

I'm in love! My hair feels WONDERFULBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Posted By: goldenGAZE
Date Posted: Dec 15 2009 at 5:09pm
The Body Shop's Honey Conditioner is completely lush! smells gorgeous and leaves my thick hair feels super smooth . The Shampoo isn't half as good though Cry

Date Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 8:15pm
so far brendita's body works shampoos and conditioners and her leave in's are fantastic, another great one I recommend is Alaffia which you can get at the health food stores, i like the dry damaged hair shampoo and conditioner which is the shea and honey version, fantastic!! i wish they had them in 16oz bottles tho.

Posted By: FloStar
Date Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 4:03pm
I love Herbal Essence Hello Hydration conditioner
My hair feels so smooth and soft with it.

I've only used the KeraCare Humecto once for DC but so far so good..
And I love my ORS Replenishing Conditioner as well for DC.. Love it love it love it.

And I'm actually also loving the Creme Of Nature Shampoo (the one without sulphates)..

My hair thanks me for all these.

Posted By: prettystar
Date Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 6:36pm
Even though,I have said that I despised anything VO5,I curiously have tried VO5 Free Me Freesia Moisturizing conditioner,and I must say,this is ALSO a keeper for me now

Usually I use HH HE conditioner and it has cones,I'm a cone lover ,but Free Me Freesia doesn't have a SINGLE CONE and it ACTUALLY makes my hair feel moisturized instead of that coated feeling that the cones give me!! I guess the main reason why I swore off of VO5 in the past because VO5 Moisture Milk Strawberry conditioner had too much protein in it for me too handle as a daily conditioner and it made my hair feel hard and very dry. I'm gonna give VO5 conditioners a few more chances now!!!

Date Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 7:44pm
Thumbs%20UpRight on pretty, Keep us posted, I normally buy hair products online Like phat head, and donna marie and chagrin valley, the shipping sure add's up, but I think sometime soon I plan to try that free me freesia of vo5, let us know how it did for your hair.

Posted By: 4BThickness
Date Posted: Jan 01 2010 at 7:44pm
My fav's are Vo5 Moisture Milks Conditioner  AND Shampoo...
I guess I'm the only one that uses both...LOLLOL But I try not to use the shampoo too much now that I know sulfate is bad.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 07 2010 at 11:50am
for the moment: Motions Creme Neutralizing Shampoo
ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
*Design Essentials Stimulations Conditioner --long term fave
White Rain Extra Body conditioner (for co-washes)

Posted By: missmeka1979
Date Posted: Jan 08 2010 at 1:24pm
I love Keracare products! I can use some Design Essentials but right now Keracare wins!

Print Page | Close Window