Print Page | Close Window

Zodiac Characteristics

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Relationships
Forum Description: Single, Married, Dating, or Other, Lets Talk About It.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=174662
Printed Date: Nov 17 2017 at 9:38pm

Topic: Zodiac Characteristics
Posted By: cityvixen
Subject: Zodiac Characteristics
Date Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 5:13pm

I want to know your experience with any/ or  of the  eleven.

What I realized so far

Capricorns men are very caring, sometimes reserved. Never submissive

Taurus : STUBBORN, STUBBORN, STUBBORN , loving, laidback

Cancer: likes the company of others, can be crabby, generous.

ur turn...LOL

Replies:
Posted By: ohioshorty06
Date Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 9:38pm
Aries men r straight up assholes lol

Posted By: AClassAct
Date Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 10:25pm
*Patiently waiting for Divalane to comment on those Virgo menLOL*

Date Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by cityvixen cityvixen wrote:

What I realized so far

ur turn...LOL

Uhhhh, idunno about the generous part cuz my ex was CHEAP AS HELLAngry, but I do agree with the other characteristics. And they are too damn sensitive and stubborn at times!

Libras: THEY SHOULD BE CALLED LYING-ASS LIBRAS!!!Angry

Posted By: [10]
Date Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by ohioshorty06 ohioshorty06 wrote:

Well eff you then.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by [10 [10 wrote:

]

Well eff you then.

Looks like she proved her point!LOL......................j/kBig%20smile

Posted By: divalane25
Date Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 1:01am

oh me oh my where do i start??!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and hush classact it aint funny hehehehe)

ok here goes and imma keep my answers brief as possible because i should be sleep

aries...haven't dated one fo these since high school but in my experience then and thru other ppl they're effin cave men!!! you know those manly man types that think like their in the dang dark ages. think woman are inferior and stupid and therefor are usually seen as stupid themselves (sorry 10)

leo...ooohhh let me count the ways these folks irk the hell out of me. dam know it alls cant tell them shyt arrogant FRAILE azz egos and usually immature (and I AM a leo sooo umm yeah lol) they let their pride get them in situations that are the dumb as hell oh yeah and materialistic and a little selfish

sagitarius...haven't dated one of these either..no wait yes i did and the description i was going to give based on my sag friends of which i have a lot of fits him too now that i think of it. dam scaracrows!!! no brains at all OMG sweet as hell fun loving they're freaks in the bedroom all that but if u've ever seen the movie the sweetest thing there's a scene that where the dark hair girl has slept with this hot guy and she's telling her friends after they catch him and she makes this face like he's 'sooo stupid' i'm almost sure he was a Sag!! sometimes i talk to these dudes and im like WTF are you talking about????????????? but they think they make sense

ok thats the fire signs...onto the air

gemini...the only gem i've ever dated had a pencil then thang so i didn't stick around long enough to get to know him and i haven't dated one sense but my bff's a gem and i love her so they get a pass

libra....omg i was in love with a libra and he was soooooooooo sweet, total gentleman, treated me very well. and most libra men are like that but they also cant make up their minds for SHYT!!!!!

Aquarius....i'm dating one of these now for the second go 'round and my dad's one. hmmmmm total airheads not in the sense that they're dumb because they are REALLY intelligent but they're space cadets. finds 'meaning' in some the craziest crap. just plain ole wierd i tells ya but i'm partial

i'll do the rest later i'm sleepy lol

Posted By: nicks_hotmama06
Date Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 1:44am
Libras Suck. Dated a libra...he was self centered, arrogant, conceited, stubborn. My son is a libra......*pitying the woman who takes up with him*

Can't recall the other guy's sign, but he sucked so it doesn't matter.

Husband is a cancer.....quiet, stubborn as heck, helpful, caring, nowhere near a neat-freak....stubborn, stubborn, stubborn....pigheaded....but a gentleman.

Posted By: babibludevil03
Date Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 5:41am
lol...back off of Cancers...since I'm a Cancer Woman. Yes we are stubborn as heck and no we are not neat freaks, but you cant find a more caring person especially if we are in a relationship with you.

Scorpios - Great lovers, secretive as hell (not good), conceited, rude as hell, caring 3% of the time, protective

Sagittarius - great thinkers, smarter than most signs, hate being questioned, great kissers, stubborn, annoying, gentle beings

Libras - Hmmmm, selfish, childish, workaholics

Aries - hot headed, stubborn, evil, mean, annoying, selfish!

Posted By: lavera
Date Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 9:51am

I try not to judge people on just their sun sign....

everyone is there own individual....
there is so much more to astrology than sunsigns....
http://www.astrology.com/allaboutyou/sunsigns/index.html" rel="no follow - click here   and look to the left

Date Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 4:11pm
eff all you ram-haters.

Posted By: cocoashakur
Date Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 6:42pm
Well here we go! From my experience I have found.......

Scorpios 2 really be hoes lol!!! seriously i luv my brother 2 death he's a hoe like no other and dis one guy i dated was a hoe!

Leo's are freaky as hell from my experience

Cancer's are ultra sensitive 2 the point where it's annoying! but they can be ultra romantic....in sex dept they're okay nothing spectacular

Libra's are my fav but they have also broken my heart the most...they' re usually sexy as hell, charming, and sum bona fide freaks! I luv me a libra but they usually are ladies men, liars, and cant make up their minds 4 sh** almost as bad as a Gemini (altho im a gemini so i can speak on it)

Sagitarrius to me are intelligent , can be romantic, cheap as hell, but kinda possessive, and get easily jealous from my experience. But who am i 2 say my name ain't Ms Cleo

Date Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 9:12pm
lol sorry 10,im not a ram hater but ironically aries is supposedly one of the signs im most compatible with (im a sag)

Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 1:24am

lol sorry 10,im not a ram hater but ironically aries is supposedly one of the signs im most compatible with (im a sag)

Wanna go see a movie...wait, I don't get paid until tomorrow...Wann go sledding?

Posted By: ifeyini
Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 7:33am
Scorpios are up and down! Sags will tell you like it is! Virgos are the most caring ppl and cancers are too emotional!

Posted By: MINKA
Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 8:43am

Geminis are great conversationalist. Emotionally stagnant. Find it so hard to open up, but its a cover up for how sensitive they really are. Reserved/Soft spoken/Not the rah rah type. Don't do confrontation, they'll give you the silent treatment. Highly intelligent. Usually very motivated and passionate about what they like...They pull you in, slowly.

I hate themLOL

Posted By: Romantic1
Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 9:07am

some aries men are bipolar, but they'll go the extra mile for ya

taurus move with caution. they can be sweet or an ass

cancers men are nice but can be sensitive

Leo men are self indulgent. They see everything in terms of themselves.

Virgos men have slient/quiet personalities. can be mean at times

Libras men are more prissy-er than females. They don't like making decisions.

Scorpio men can be loyal just don't cross them or its over

Sag men can be demanding, but they are fun to be with

Capricorn men are focused and laid back. Kinda old fashioned.

Aquarius men are the no holds barred type. They are up front about everything.

Pisces men are confusing. they are emotional and can be wishy washy.

Posted By: Romantic1
Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 9:10am
I forgot gemini men

gemini men can do the one on one but don't doubt them or try to get over on them cause then they will play games

Posted By: bebekay
Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 9:40am
Originally posted by AClassAct AClassAct wrote:

[QUOTE=cityvixen]

yup yup. Libras IMO are the worst!!!! They want their every damn feeling and emotion taken care of w/baby gloves.

Never satisfied!!!

and you just cant trust those suckers

they also will flirt big time w/anyone..most of the time just for fun w/no intention of anythin else, i think they like the attention.

I think its funny how their sign are balancing scales, yet they are anything but balanced

Never a Libra again!!

Scorpio..i have good experiences w/them.
 They are chilled out.
Good listeners, great to talk to.

Posted By: kitty32
Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 11:04am
Aries:Jesus take the wheel.Praying%20emoticon%20%20

Arrogant,unreasonable,jealous,stubborn and hell on a pogo stick. Great in bed,hell everywhere else.Also known as Satan's Foot Soldiers. My ex husband is an Aries.All is well with an Aries as long as you do everything that they say. Defy them or stand up to them and the ish will hit the fan.

Libras:Sweet as can be,but cannot make up their minds for ish.Also seem to be bipolar. My oldest son is one and the boy can go from sweet to sour with the quickness.Require a LOT of petting.

Aquarius:Sweet but VERY sneaky. Some of them are quite crazy.My brother is not only cuckoo for cocoa puffs but slick,very slick.

Cancer:Sensitive,clingy,and whorish. My middle brother is one.

Scorpio:Hell in bed,and a real piece of work outside of the bedroom.Mean as hell. I didn't get along with my Scorpio boyfriend at all. Crazy mofo. But he probably thinks the same thing about me.

Sagittarius:Hard headed,not that good in bed and they will tell you the RAW truth,whether you want to hear it or not.

Leo:Egomaniacs.

Posted By: BonaFideDiva
Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 1:32pm
Just would like to point out that I am biased. I dont like water signs, love fire signs.

Capricorns
: These men are funny. Total work-a-holics, but usually very successful. They have no problem communicating their desires, giving compliments, etc. And they love being dominated in the bedroom ;)

Aquarius: The aquarius men I have encountered like protecting women. They are very creative and interesting. Usually have a very interesting perspective to offer, always keep you laughing and are very charming.

Pisces: Too sensitive for my liking. They like to be chased. I aint with that sh*t. Sperm chases the egg boo.

Taurus: I love me some Taurus men. SO intellectual. Very stubborn though.

Gemini: They tend to be flighty, but if they like you, they will dis EVERYONE for you. VERY affectionate. VERY willing to do whatever u ask of them just to keep you happy.

Cancer: Too emotional. Too sensitive. Always want you to make the first move. No thank you.

Leo: MY FAVORITE! High testosterone, very physical, very competitive. LOVE giving out compliments, they spare no expense. Very egotistical, driven. Loves to be in charge, very aggressive, but they are usually teddy bears. Love to be rubbed and doted on.

Virgo: The best flirts in the world! Usually have gorgeous skin.

Libra: CHARMING BASTARDS! They talk SO MUCH ISH. Very indecisive. Love attention. Love affection. Again, VERY charming. To the point where its hard to resist.

Scorpio: Too quiet and sneaky and mischievous. Too darn sensitive! UGH!

Sag: OOOH YUM!I like em cause they are str8 shooters. Very affectionate. Great kissers. Not shy at all. Sweetest people on this earth. Never stay mad for too long.

Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by bebekay bebekay wrote:

[QUOTE=cityvixen]

yup yup. Libras IMO are the worst!!!! They want their every damn feeling and emotion taken care of w/baby gloves.

Never satisfied!!!

and you just cant trust those suckers

they also will flirt big time w/anyone..most of the time just for fun w/no intention of anythin else, i think they like the attention.

I think its funny how their sign are balancing scales, yet they are anything but balanced

Never a Libra again!!

Scorpio..i have good experiences w/them.
 They are chilled out.
Good listeners, great to talk to.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by kitty32 kitty32 wrote:

Iduuno why, but that smiley is hilarious to me! LOLLOLLOLCryCryCryDead

Date Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 10:18pm

Arrogant,unreasonable,jealous,stubborn and hell on a pogo stick. Great in bed,hell everywhere else.Also known as Satan's Foot Soldiers. My ex husband is an Aries.All is well with an Aries as long as you do everything that they say. Defy them or stand up to them and the ish will hit the fan.

See, now you done *&%^$#@Eed up. 

Date Posted: Jan 31 2009 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by [10 [10 wrote:

]

Wanna go see a movie...wait, I don't get paid until tomorrow...Wann go sledding?

lol sure, i love sledding.

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jan 31 2009 at 6:33pm
Libras suck.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2009 at 11:18am
I'm sorry,Aries peeps,but I have been scarred for life.

*Goes off to pray*

Date Posted: Feb 01 2009 at 7:22pm
^^^Yeah you better run.  You mess with the ram you get the horns.

Posted By: PattyCake
Date Posted: Feb 01 2009 at 9:03pm

Sorry, but Aries are assholes, my ex-husband was an Aries.  Never finished anything he started and could LIE!!!!

Sorry again, but Libra's are big self-centered liars, also.  If he says it that means it's true. NOT!  (ex=boyfriend)

My SO is a Sag and his favorite thing (other than sex) is talking.  This man talks more  than any woman!  But he is  intelligent, kind-hearted and never stays mad for long.  He used to try to be stingy but now he knows better!  In March will be 11 years that we've been together and he finally proposed New Year's eve!

We're planning our wedding for 2015, lol!!

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Feb 02 2009 at 12:34pm
I need ya'll to stop beating up on us LIBRA's!

But that "satan's foot soldiers" line was funny! LOL

Posted By: SenCiti
Date Posted: Feb 02 2009 at 11:36pm
I have to agree with the Asshole Aries thought. They are very weak and insecure so they feel like they must always be in charge to the point where they beleive a religion should be started after them, and that everyone one else is stupid for not thinking like them. The often get into stupid situations because of their arrogance or because someone didnt agree with him.

Now on to Lyin Libras with they fine, fly, charming, sexy, successful, no kids, fly car, banging crib, perfect urban/classic/hip-hop wardrobe with the shoes to match!!! They often are very into you if you pet them and treat them like a king, they will make you feel like you are in the top 2, because they will always (almost)have another girl or two or three. They are horrible liars. And will even lie to other chics in front of you on his blackberry and then lie to you with the same lie!!! But they are hard to resist!!

Just statin what I've experienced

Posted By: bellahoney
Date Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 8:40am
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

Libras Suck. Dated a libra...he was self centered, arrogant, conceited, stubborn. My son is a libra......*pitying the woman who takes up with him*

Can't recall the other guy's sign, but he sucked so it doesn't matter.

Husband is a cancer.....quiet, stubborn as heck, helpful, caring, nowhere near a neat-freak....stubborn, stubborn, stubborn....pigheaded....but a gentleman.

this sounds like my so..and we clash on the stubborn traits  (fellow taurus here)...sigh! I want to choke him and give him kisses all at the same time...

Posted By: addie00
Date Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 9:02am
IA. My boyfriend is an Aries and he can be a big asshole. I'm a virgo so I can be an even bigger one! 

Posted By: MINKA
Date Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 10:03am
Damn.. Libra's ain't getting NO love on here!!! I still love my sign.. I guess Libra men need to get it together huh...lol

Posted By: melodyb1983
Date Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 3:14pm
So should I run from this Aquarius guy I'm interested in? He's pretty much all the things (from what I can tell) that has been mentioned here. Except sneaky... I don't know nor care about that anyway.

Posted By: iskalay
Date Posted: Feb 04 2009 at 3:40pm
so um.....what about aries womenEmbarrassed

Posted By: Infynit
Date Posted: Feb 04 2009 at 8:59pm

I can testify that EVERYTHING said about Arian, Taurean and Gemini men are true.

Aries men like to be #1.  to themselves and everyone else. bastard...
Taurus men are hard headed and stubborn- I married one
Gemini men... he wasnt too bad...

Date Posted: Feb 05 2009 at 9:43am
Originally posted by iskalay iskalay wrote:

My buddy's bday is March 30 and all I can say is: Loyal,don't mind a fight,likes to shop, and turns into Chewbacca when she doesn't get her way.

Posted By: sunkissed2
Date Posted: Feb 12 2009 at 7:22pm
Aries women and Scorpio men...is a DEF no no no..lol. At least in my experience...

Aries women and Leo men...Heavenly..most of the time

Aries women and Aquarius men...it's all good in every aspect...they just love women too much..so it can def lead to trust issues...ain't that just sad. Any and all aquarius males that i've encountered would be perfect as a mate if I could trust them..lol. The one thing wrong is the one thing that mattered the most. That's how it is I guess!!ConfusedLOL

These are my experiences.

Date Posted: Feb 12 2009 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by iskalay iskalay wrote:

iskalay, I'm an Aries woman.  Most of us, very independent, spontaneous, short tempered, hard working, very loving..etc. But it depends on the individual. I see a lot of ladies are hard on the Aries men, but i think it depends on the individual as well. I didn't even live up to most of my Zodiac characteristics until I about a year or two ago. And I also don't let what something tells me I'm supposed to be like mold me into that person. I think most of us are cool peeps, we just don't like the bs...lolLOL

Posted By: Beautiful_One
Date Posted: Feb 13 2009 at 8:30am
Im an Aries Woman as well. Ive heard all the tales about us. Im currently seeing an Aries man. he scares me. I find myself givin him the side eye glance , like you remind me of someone...........hmmmmmm

But it dont matter, Im a March Aries and they are stronger than the April Aries. Yep I just rammrd up in to yo a$$. ( Directed at my current play toy)

Date Posted: Feb 13 2009 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Beautiful_One Beautiful_One wrote:

Im an Aries Woman as well. Ive heard all the tales about us. Im currently seeing an Aries man. he scares me. I find myself givin him the side eye glance , like you remind me of someone...........hmmmmmm

But it dont matter, Im a March Aries and they are stronger than the April Aries. Yep I just rammrd up in to yo a$$. ( Directed at my current play toy)

Riiiiiiiiiiight...(smh). But I'm intelligent enough to know that the date of my birth is absolutely irrelevant to my strength..mentally and/or physically. So thanks for sharing Clap and with that I'll add that I think the both of us just made my point  LOL . But anyway..back to the topic at hand...

Posted By: Kush
Date Posted: Feb 15 2009 at 11:02am
Aw man wheres the love for us Cancer men? Emotional ass dudes gotta stop giving us a bad name.

I'm dating a Scorpio Woman(she was born on the day signs change so she has Libra traits as well) and shes quick-tempered, caring, self-confident, very funny. Maybe its just because we're compatible but shes everything I want and more.

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Feb 15 2009 at 2:40pm

What I realized so far

ur turn...LOL

Uhhhh, idunno about the generous part cuz my ex was CHEAP AS HELLAngry, but I do agree with the other characteristics. And they are too damn sensitive and stubborn at times!

Can I hear a whop whop! Shame, I'm a Libran myself, but the menfolk? whoa, you ain't never lied. I would stand up in court and testify.
zsazsa

Posted By: bright1
Date Posted: Feb 15 2009 at 2:48pm
VIRGO MEN ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY ARE STRANGE!!!

Date Posted: Feb 15 2009 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Kush Kush wrote:

Aw man wheres the love for us Cancer men? Emotional ass dudes gotta stop giving us a bad name.

I'm dating a Scorpio Woman(she was born on the day signs change so she has Libra traits as well) and shes quick-tempered, caring, self confident, very funny. Maybe its just because we're compatible but shes everything I want and more.

I dated a Cancer boy and the best thing i liked about him that he was very affecionate and open. I'm a Libra so we fit well. Most cancer men i know are able to communicate with women very well because they're so emotional. That's gives them 1 up on all the other signs.

Date Posted: Feb 15 2009 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by Kush Kush wrote:

I'm dating a Scorpio Woman(she was born on the day signs change so she has Libra traits as well) and shes quick-tempered, caring, self confident, very funny. Maybe its just because we're compatible but shes everything I want and more.

I dated a Cancer boy and the best thing i liked about him that he was very affecionate and open. I'm a Libra so we fit well. Most cancer men i know are able to communicate with women very well because they're so emotional. That's gives them 1 up on all the other signs.

Wow I love an affectionate dude..I need to find one of thoseWinkLOL

Posted By: tenia_star
Date Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by addie00 addie00 wrote:

IA. My boyfriend is an Aries and he can be a big asshole. I'm a virgo so I can be an even bigger one! 

As a Virgo....this explains a lot of things about Aries men to me....

Dang...I'm not really good with the whole sign thing but for some odd reason I have a tendancy to attract VIRGO men!!

They can be some of the most sexy men I've seen. Awesome lovers. Always have to be right...Can be the biggest players on earth...just like me: COMMITTMENT PHOBESConfused

Aquari men are soooo sweet & passionate. Very protective w/ the slightest touch of jealousy. Jokes jokes jokes. Very funny...

Sorry 10...but the few Aries I've encountered were just as these ladies described....

Posted By: poohbear1
Date Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 7:09pm
lol.....it is so true about cancer guys, once after me and this dude gave each other some lovin...lol, I just wanted to lie on his chest and fall asleep, but instead a few seconds later he started tellin me about his problems

Posted By: Niyaz
Date Posted: Feb 21 2009 at 11:30am
Originally posted by babibludevil03 babibludevil03 wrote:

Libras - Hmmmm, selfish, childish, workaholics

aaaaaah! so true! Angry

Posted By: indigoblue
Date Posted: Feb 21 2009 at 8:12pm
i absolutely will NEVER NEVER NEVER (did i say NEVER) date another virgo man in my life. he will have to be the reincarnation of jesus himself for me to date him. my SO of 8 yrs is a virgo and i think 51% of me hates him. really. truly. i HATE VIRGOS!!!!!!!!!

pisces and aries men are sensitive. which i didn't grow to appreciate until after they dumped my ass! lolLOL

Posted By: TayMac
Date Posted: Feb 21 2009 at 9:53pm
Aries- liars/cheaters, social, bad temper, childish, love sex

Libra- SUPER charming, very social, great dressers, indecisive, they don't forget anything, don't like to argue, flirty liars, most I've met are good looking

Sag- talkative/social, blunt, pretty nice overrall, takes a while for them to commit

Capricorn- kinda cyanical/sarcastic, hardworking

Virgo- nice azzholes, act like they are better than you, very laidback, boring IMO

Posted By: Jeseslovesme
Date Posted: Feb 22 2009 at 8:46pm
Aries/ Was a mean ass hole

Libra/ was very childish..Giving...Judgmental...Tit for tat kinda bs

Capricorn/ loving....judgmental....expected me to jump through fire rings to prove ish that wasn't really that serious.

Virgo/ got on my last damn nerve..was too clingy<- Can't give a full opinion because we didn't have a connection

Cancers make my heart melt because they are so freakin honest and nurturing loving caring and kind....mmmmmm cancers.. with the right mix of emotion and strength is my kinda man all damn day..

Pisces/ Fun..funny..very loving..very understanding....generous...Very emotional...Lied...Cheated......LIED!....PHUCKED up AZZ outlook on life...

Aquarius jovial, loving, fun, FUN,FUN!

Gemini selfish,rude,mean, an azz-whole just not my type...ewwwwwwwww

Posted By: ms.daniD
Date Posted: Feb 23 2009 at 3:09am
Lol libra men get no love on here. Well one of my ex's was a libra and he was alright with me. Too bad he had this problem where he couldn't stay out of trouble...

Sags are my favorite though. My first love was a Sag.
Caring, easy to talk to, sweet, laid back, full of affection and love. Charming, sexy. The list goes on...
Geminis... oh boy. *runs* liars, sneaky, cheaters.

Aries... my 2nd love was a aries..he was so motivated and driven in certain areas and others... not so much. Kinda had a big ego but in a joking kinda way if that makes sense.

Cancers.. Smh. They seem to play roles to me. Like they try to be all innocent but they aren't...

Leos... yanno I used to think I hated virgos.. But leos are the *&%^$#@Ein worse. They have huge egos but get really butthurt as soon as you raise your voice at them. Very disagreeable. Think the world revolves around them. Both the leos I dealt with were big lames.

And finally Virgos.. Saved the best for last... I have a love/hate relationship with virgos. They are another egomanic sign, on one end... but unlike leos.. They have a sensitive side too..(that unlike cancers) actually seems sincere. They will give you the world if they love you. But their sometimey attitude/mood is what makes me hate them, and their whorish ways. My ex is a Virgo and he was kinda a big baby! But I loved him to death because he excepted me as I was and when he wasn't in one of his "virgo moods" showered me with so much love and affection. Lol he had me open for a min but *&%^$#@E him.

K that's it.

Date Posted: Feb 23 2009 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by TayMac TayMac wrote:

Libra- SUPER charming, very social, great dressers, indecisive, they don't forget anything, don't like to argue, flirty liars, most I've met are good looking

The most accurate discription of a Libra YET! We ALWAYS remember your bday, first dates, etc. And yes, we are masters at lying in your face especially about somebody else. LOL 

BUT when we love you, we give it ALL we got. We don't start cheating until YOU start f'n up and not meeting our needs. We thrive on balance...and will get it all cost. What you don't do...we WILL find someone who will. But, we don't go there until AFTER we've talked to you about our issue. <<Its the "fair" thing to do, right?!?!

Originally posted by Jeseslovesme Jeseslovesme wrote:

Remember we thrive off of balance and fairness. So how does it look when we're only one giving?? We try not to keep score but its just in our nature. And we tend to give REALLY nice gifts and spoil you right off the bat so we kinda expect that you'll do it also. <<<yeah, its definitley a Libra flaw!

I can't believe i'm a Libra woman and i can relate to ALL of this stuff being said about us libras.

Posted By: Mina267
Date Posted: Feb 23 2009 at 4:00pm
LMAO @ this post. I've read the first 3 pages and most of the things people have said are true. I wanted to add my two cents from the guys that I've dated/know (I'm a sagittarius by the way) But I never really believed in zodiac anyways, and the things I've said are based off of about 1 or 2 men I've met from each sign.

Aries- OMG...one of my exes was an aries...I hated him LOL...so bossy, and arrogant, it got on my nerves

Taurus- very freaky. stubborn. likes a lot of attention.

Gemini- I had a male friend who is a gemini. He was so affectionate, although we were just friends, it seems like he was willing to give up everything for us to be together. They're very funny. But they'll switch up on you in a minute.

Capricorn- Ugh! I hate them! Most of the capricorns I've met are some chauvinistic, womanizing bastards! They're neat freaks though.

Aquarius- Likes to have order. All hell breaks loose when they don't have their way. Have a good sense of humor. Very driven mature and determined

Virgos- Perfectionists. Everything just gotta be perfect. Nuff said.

Pisces- Just got out of a relationship with one. OMG that man was soo damn emotional. I think he was more emotional than me. I think they have the tendency to just want too much from a person.

Libras- I'm talking to a libra right now. He is a flirt and a freak, it seems like. BUt he doesn't like to argue. And he's very caring.

Last but not least, Sagittarius- I've gotten along with most of the sags I've encountered. Maybe b/c its my sign, but yeah, we can be air-headed at times. But we keep it real. Totally honest. Its hard to catch a sagittarius in a lie.

Date Posted: Feb 24 2009 at 9:44pm
Ironically after reading all these posts...I realized that my best relationship was with a Libra (I'm an Aries)...but he wasn't a  cheater or a liar (he must have been an exception..lol). But he spoiled me (a good and a bad thing...didn't really feel comfy with that for a long time). He was very intellingent, tall, nice looking, cultured, and ambitious. We learned so much from each other. He was my first love (sigh) and to this day although we no longer talk...he has been the best boyfriend that I've ever had which is crazy since I've dated a few dudes and married/divorced one since he and I dated 9 years ago. He left big shoes to fill..lol. I'm glad I had a good one though... bc the rest of those spoken about on here sound like jerks...lol...

Posted By: cocoleya79
Date Posted: Feb 25 2009 at 9:36pm
Im in shock right now eveything you said about pisces are true. as a pisces woman i have been all you said.

Capricorn/ loving....judgmental....expected me to jump through fire rings to prove ish that wasn't really that serious.

Virgo/ got on my last damn nerve..was too clingy<- Can't give a full opinion because we didn't have a connection

Cancers make my heart melt because they are so freakin honest and nurturing loving caring and kind....mmmmmm cancers.. with the right mix of emotion and strength is my kinda man all damn day..

Pisces/ Fun..funny..very loving..very understanding....generous...Very emotional...Lied...Cheated......LIED!....PHUCKED up AZZ outlook on life...

_popupControl();

Posted By: Jeseslovesme
Date Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 1:25am
Wink

Originally posted by cocoleya79 cocoleya79 wrote:

Im in shock right now eveything you said about pisces are true. as a pisces woman i have been all you said.

_popupControl();

Posted By: teenie
Date Posted: Feb 28 2009 at 12:59am

Also, loyal, protective, generous and understanding... but if you get on their wrong side... oops!

Totally agree.... best liars too

If that ain't the truth!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Feb 28 2009 at 6:30pm
Geminis-Two faced-bastards! No wonder their sign is the "twins"!

Posted By: .L.A.M.B.
Date Posted: Mar 01 2009 at 7:21pm
Taurus men. Heart

- attentive
- stubborn
- affectionate..very affectionate likes a lot of PDA
- possessive
- laid back..doesnt get angry easily
- very caring sweet.

sigh..

Posted By: PurpleRain1
Date Posted: Mar 02 2009 at 12:10am
Originally posted by .L.A.M.B. .L.A.M.B. wrote:

Taurus men. Heart

- attentive
- stubborn
- possessive
- very caring sweet.

sigh..

Yep that's right!

I'm talking to a Taurus guy right now. First Taurus I've ever dated and so far he's shaping up to be my best experience with a man.

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Mar 03 2009 at 11:50am
SCORPIO- men are controlling, always want to tell you what to do.  They don't handle rejection well and cant be very cold and callous.  Moody

LEO- Whor*es.  COnstantly looks for love in all the wrong places. Loves hard

Capricorns- yes, we are very reserved and stubborn and have problems submitting to others.  We DESPISE AUTHORITY

Aries- judgmental, cold and loves their alone time.  They become very upset when you interrupt their self moments.

Aquarians- Lonely, miserable, unfriendly freaks in the bed.  Lawd have mercy.  The Febuary aquarians are quiet and reserved but they are the biggest freaks.  Thinks the world is agst them

Taurus- stubborn

Gemini- phony and two faced this goes for both male and females.  One day gemini is cool and the next, no matter of fact, their moods change sporadically.  They be bugging.

Libra- fun loving.  Many of them dont take care of theri health.  Have medical insurance and dont use.  What the hell you signed up for it for?

Sag's- sags are cool.  I have nothing bad to say about them

Cancer- to damn emotional and sneaky

Pisces- they must warm up to you.  Very reserved until they come out of their shell.  Can be very evil, mouthy and unapproachable.

Posted By: MissQuana1718
Date Posted: Mar 08 2009 at 12:52am

Hell Yeah!!!

My only serious relationships were Aries. i Loved them and when we were happy, we were H A P P Y!!! but when we were not happy he was a douche!

Posted By: MissQuana1718
Date Posted: Mar 08 2009 at 1:16am
Originally posted by addie00 addie00 wrote:

same here lol

Posted By: scotty
Date Posted: Mar 08 2009 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by bright1 bright1 wrote:

VIRGO MEN ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY ARE STRANGE!!!

like that Cameo song?

Posted By: scotty
Date Posted: Mar 08 2009 at 3:35pm
i am a virgo and i a read are bipolar comments about us.

Posted By: sexynstilletoes
Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 1:58am
MINKA

Geminis are great conversationalist. Emotionally stagnant. Find it so hard to open up, but its a cover up for how sensitive they really are. Reserved/Soft spoken/Not the rah rah type. Don't do confrontation, they'll give you the silent treatment. Highly intelligent. Usually very motivated and passionate about what they like...They pull you in, slowly.

I hate themLOL

that is soooo true, my B/f is gemini n my daughter and they drive me crazy!

Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 2:06am

oooh i agree with pisces. LIARS, CHEATERS VERY UNSTABLE AND CONFUSED....NEVER AGAIN WOULD I DATE A PISCES....RUN FAR FROM THEM WHEN THEY APPROACH!

funny im dating a gemini, he could be an azz at times.....we'll c how long it'll lastBig%20smile

Posted By: brwnsugar780
Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 2:18am
^^ YES! I dated a PISCES for a while too.. every word is true! Thought he was so genuine in the beginning only to find out he was a Liar and cheater.. Wolves in sheep's clothing, NEVER AGAIN!

I love Gemini's even though they can be cocky I always seem to get along great with them.. I'm a libra and we just seem to have great chemistry. 

Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 2:24am
im a taurus, n omg are we stubborn, once our mind r made up aint no changing....

Geminis got a jekyll n hyde personality they can be really nice but at the drop of a dime they turn into complete azzholes, very ignorant. gotta have a lot of patience and self esteem dealing with geminis.

Pisces are pretty charming, and conniving. very unstable and conceited. LIARS is an understatement with these mofo. they could be very self centered...Never Again!

Capricorns are well put together, humble, go-getters and conceited.

Cancers are too quiet and sneaky for my taste.

btw im a Taurus....Luv Yall

Posted By: brwnsugar780
Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 2:42am
^^ True about Geminis, I think I get along with them because I call them out on stuff. They seem to get a kick out of it because as far as the ones I've dealt with most people don't do that to them.

Can't think of any Capricorns I've dealt with at the moment.

Don't want to date a Cancer, some of my best male friends are cancers and I love them to death but they're too sensitive for me. Great friends but I wouldn't want to date one. Same with Sagittarius - they've just been great friends to me.

Taurus' are cool. I've dated one. Yes ya'll are stubborn! lol. Can't say too much bad about ya'll because overall I had a great experience with one. He works my nerves sometimes for being so stubborn but I've managed to look past it with him. I'm sure I'll think of something though next time he pisses me off lol.

I think I'm most compatible with Geminis, Taurus, and Aquarius from my experiences. I've heard libras are compatible with libras but I really can't say that from my own experience. Talked to one for a sec but he was playing too many games so I didn't even bother.

Posted By: preciousone86
Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 2:33pm

Originally posted by TayMac TayMac wrote:

The most accurate discription of a Libra YET! We ALWAYS remember your bday, first dates, etc. And yes, we are masters at lying in your face especially about somebody else. LOL 

BUT when we love you, we give it ALL we got. We don't start cheating until YOU start f'n up and not meeting our needs. We thrive on balance...and will get it all cost. What you don't do...we WILL find someone who will. But, we don't go there until AFTER we've talked to you about our issue. <<Its the "fair" thing to do, right?!?!

Remember we thrive off of balance and fairness. So how does it look when we're only one giving?? We try not to keep score but its just in our nature. And we tend to give REALLY nice gifts and spoil you right off the bat so we kinda expect that you'll do it also. <<<yeah, its definitley a Libra flaw!

I can't believe i'm a Libra woman and i can relate to ALL of this stuff being said about us libras.

I'm a libra and this fits me to a tee. My biggest downfall (I think) is that when I care I give waaaaaayyy too much because I want u to be happy. But if it ain't balanced, I will get pissed.

Posted By: preciousone86
Date Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

SCORPIO- men are controlling, always want to tell you what to do.  They don't handle rejection well and cant be very cold and callous.  Moody

LEO- Whor*es.  COnstantly looks for love in all the wrong places. Loves hard

Capricorns- yes, we are very reserved and stubborn and have problems submitting to others.  We DESPISE AUTHORITY

Aries- judgmental, cold and loves their alone time.  They become very upset when you interrupt their self moments.

Aquarians- Lonely, miserable, unfriendly freaks in the bed.  Lawd have mercy.  The Febuary aquarians are quiet and reserved but they are the biggest freaks.  Thinks the world is agst them

Taurus- stubborn

Gemini- phony and two faced this goes for both male and females.  One day gemini is cool and the next, no matter of fact, their moods change sporadically.  They be bugging.

Libra- fun loving.  Many of them dont take care of theri health.  Have medical insurance and dont use.  What the hell you signed up for it for?

Sag's- sags are cool.  I have nothing bad to say about them

Cancer- to damn emotional and sneaky

Pisces- they must warm up to you.  Very reserved until they come out of their shell.  Can be very evil, mouthy and unapproachable.

OMG my current man (i guess that is what he is) is sooooo stubborn. He will have a fit if things don't go his way and it takes him a whiiilllleee to work his head around it. And he hates authority! I don't know how the hell he was in the marines.

It's gonna be a trial.

Posted By: im.fab.u.lous
Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 8:47am
SOOOOO TRUUUUEEE about cancers..

they are gentlemen, but can be very quiet and sneaky. they are very private but once they are close to you they care very hard and deeply.

ugh..

Posted By: ElectricLady
Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 3:53pm
Oh God, Aries. Can't be with them. NOPE. My Father is an Aries. I'm a Cancer. FIRE AND WATER DO NOT MIX! According to my Astrology book, Fire and Water makes Steam and my dad and I always ended up steaming mad at each other damn near every day!

And I once dated an Aries. This dude was angry as hell! When I'm ready to have kids, I'm going to plan when I'm going to get pregnant so I can avoid the hell out of the month of Aries! I don't want no firecracker kids!

I even had a friend who was bisexual who had a crush on me: Girl was an ARIES. I'm straight, so this girl was angry at me just for BEING straight.

Can't be with Aries. Nope.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 7:51am

ELECTRICLADY- iM SOOO THERE WITH YOU.

I will do my best to plan with sign my child will fall into.  There is nothing worse than you and your child not mixing for inevitable reasons.

Preciousone86- we sooo despise authority but the funny thing is that we can be in authoritative situations but after a while the ish hits the fan something hard.

Date Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 7:54am

Geminis:  PHONY PHONY PHONY.
OMG THEY R A MESS. IMAGINE A HOUSE FULL OF EM DURING THE HOLIDAYS.  MAKES YOU WANT TO LEAP FROM A BUILDING.

Posted By: ElectricLady
Date Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 2:30am

[quote]Geminis:  PHONY PHONY PHONY.
OMG THEY R A MESS. IMAGINE A HOUSE FULL OF EM DURING THE HOLIDAYS.  MAKES YOU WANT TO LEAP FROM A BUILDING.

Chyna, if you have a house full of Geminis, two-faced mofos, congratulations: YOU GOT CALIFORNIA! LOL

Date Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 9:32am
Originally posted by ElectricLady ElectricLady wrote:

Oh God, Aries. Can't be with them. NOPE. My Father is an Aries. I'm a Cancer. FIRE AND WATER DO NOT MIX! According to my Astrology book, Fire and Water makes Steam and my dad and I always ended up steaming mad at each other damn near every day!

And I once dated an Aries. This dude was angry as hell! When I'm ready to have kids, I'm going to plan when I'm going to get pregnant so I can avoid the hell out of the month of Aries! I don't want no firecracker kids!

I even had a friend who was bisexual who had a crush on me: Girl was an ARIES. I'm straight, so this girl was angry at me just for BEING straight.

Can't be with Aries. Nope.

Well I am the total exception to the rule. Im very much into astrology, and its always recommended that I, a Cancer, should date other cancers, pisces and scorpios. But Ive dated all three and it was the worst!

I have no patience for emotional men that want to be chased...and thats all water sign men are. Oddly enough, I do very well with fire signs - especially Leos. Now...that being said, I cant do much with an Aries, LOL. I did date ONE aries and it went very well - but he was very laid back and a gentleman. Any other Aries gets no love from the get go.

But Im a very intense individual. Only fire signs can handle my emotional mood swings and bi-polar qualities LOL

Posted By: freaksonmyspace
Date Posted: Mar 30 2009 at 2:54pm
I'd like to know why women feel the need to have some type of guide to men? There are 300 million people in the United States alone, each shaped by their environment, parents, and 50 other factors........yet you want to put them in one of 12 categories? you can't be serious.

why not realize that everyone is different? Everyone has a different personality, depending on who they are dealing with. Any body can be a freak, any body can be hard headed or stubborn, etc....

Posted By: cynfash
Date Posted: Apr 14 2009 at 10:36pm
ok here is my dating signs from my experience...

Taurus- I dated one taurus dude he was STUBBORN, depressing at times but oh gosh WHAT A FREAK lol it was crazy

Aries- Great hardworking individuals, but cocky and a lil bossy dude wanted to have babies and already had "tried" to plan my life yea i knew i had to cut it lose

Pisces- Whoa i usually get along with pisces seeing how both my sisters are but whoa my ex was a WIERDO freaking WIERD thats all i can say... But he was very passionate about his music and was very dedicated to it but after we broke up he became psycho and controlling

Geminis- i dont know this sign is cool for me even after me and my ex broke up and cheated on me somehow we still manage to talk i guess because we both air signs... i still got his myspace he was sweet, very affectionate, and caring and at the same time an asshole, wierd, you can tell one minute he sweet next minute he is a whole different person i can see the twin sides with these you just gotta be sane with the two sides

Libra- talk to one libra dude before it didnt go nowhere we just kept talkng but distance was horrid rhode island and im in florida but we still cool nothing against my peoples okay we  the best

Sag- I love how he is blunt but damn there is a thing call being to damn real for real needs to put a tape on his mouth sometimes... caring always wantts to know what i am up 2

Posted By: tootoo421
Date Posted: May 01 2009 at 1:04am
Cancers- Biggest cheaters, sneaky, loyal to family and friends not girlfriends, emotional like a spoiled child. Ouch

Aquarius- Nonchalant, good lover, sweet

Leo- cocky, seem to desire women that are no good for them.

Date Posted: May 01 2009 at 5:12am
Originally posted by tootoo421 tootoo421 wrote:

Cancers- Biggest cheaters, sneaky, loyal to family and friends not girlfriends, emotional like a spoiled child. Ouch

ClapClapClapClap AMEN, AMEN AMEN!!!
Clap

Date Posted: May 01 2009 at 11:43am

What about Virgo men?

I met one a few weeks ago and i'm kinda feeling him.

Date Posted: May 02 2009 at 1:14am
Originally posted by BonaFideDiva BonaFideDiva wrote:

Just would like to point out that I am biased. I dont like water signs, love fire signs.

Capricorns: These men are funny. Total work-a-holics, but usually very successful. They have no problem communicating their desires, giving compliments, etc. And they love being dominated in the bedroom ;)

Aquarius: The aquarius men I have encountered like protecting women. They are very creative and interesting. Usually have a very interesting perspective to offer, always keep you laughing and are very charming.

Pisces: Too sensitive for my liking. They like to be chased. I aint with that sh*t. Sperm chases the egg boo.

Taurus: I love me some Taurus men. SO intellectual. Very stubborn though.

Gemini: They tend to be flighty, but if they like you, they will dis EVERYONE for you. VERY affectionate. VERY willing to do whatever u ask of them just to keep you happy.

Cancer: Too emotional. Too sensitive. Always want you to make the first move. No thank you.

Leo: MY FAVORITE! High testosterone, very physical, very competitive. LOVE giving out compliments, they spare no expense. Very egotistical, driven. Loves to be in charge, very aggressive, but they are usually teddy bears. Love to be rubbed and doted on.

Virgo: The best flirts in the world! Usually have gorgeous skin.

Libra: CHARMING BASTARDS! They talk SO MUCH ISH. Very indecisive. Love attention. Love affection. Again, VERY charming. To the point where its hard to resist.

Scorpio: Too quiet and sneaky and mischievous. Too darn sensitive! UGH!

Sag: OOOH YUM!I like em cause they are str8 shooters. Very affectionate. Great kissers. Not shy at all. Sweetest people on this earth. Never stay mad for too long.

IA

Posted By: smc5127
Date Posted: May 02 2009 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by babibludevil03 babibludevil03 wrote:

Scorpios - Great lovers, secretive as hell (not good), conceited, rude as hell, caring 3% of the time, protective

I'm all of those except conceitedLOL

Date Posted: May 02 2009 at 7:29pm

What about Virgo men?

needy as hell. and they treat relationships like the monkey bars at the playground. they  dont let go of one gf until they already have another in their grasp

Date Posted: May 02 2009 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by tootoo421 tootoo421 wrote:

my leo friend proposed to 2 different women in a years time span( and he actually brought both of them really nice big rocks). he met both chicks online and both cheated on him. the second one he moved her broke no job having butt into his apt where she sat on his pc emailing another guy on myspace all day. she wouldnt sleep with him but would *&%^$#@E dude on myspace. he found out then a few months latrer pops the question takes her on trips everything. less than 3 months later she left him for someone else. dumba**

Date Posted: May 03 2009 at 12:48am

What about Virgo men?

Stern%20SmileREAD THREADStern%20Smile..............................LOL............After you read it you'll see why I added the "blank/stern" smileys LOL

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=173737" rel="no follow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=173737

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 11:19am
STEER CLEAR OF THOSE VIRGO'S.  THEY R CRAZY.

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 11:29am
Oh no! Im like REALLY feeling ole dude. He seems to be a great catch. I found out his actually birthday and he's on the Vigro/Libra cusp. Does that make up for anything? Im a Libra so he has to have some good qualities. lol...

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:24pm

The dudes r . Us females are ANGELSBig%20smile

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by PurpleRain1 PurpleRain1 wrote:

Originally posted by .L.A.M.B. .L.A.M.B. wrote:

Taurus men. Heart

- attentive
- stubborn
- possessive
- very caring sweet.

sigh..

Yep that's right!

I'm talking to a Taurus guy right now. First Taurus I've ever dated and so far he's shaping up to be my best experience with a man.

I would just like to co-sign

that is all LOL

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 10:27am

The dudes r . Us females are ANGELSBig%20smile

STOP LYING. LIES I TELL YOU.WinkLOLTongueWinkLOL

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:02pm

Oh no! Im like REALLY feeling ole dude. He seems to be a great catch. I found out his actually birthday and he's on the Vigro/Libra cusp. Does that make up for anything? Im a Libra so he has to have some good qualities. lol...

Did you say LIBRA?Stern%20Smile You wanna know how I feel about Libra men? Refer to page 1.

But every individual is different though. He prob is a great guy. I hope it all works out for you for the better.

Posted By: thicks247
Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 7:03am

So So True.....

Posted By: thicks247
Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 7:10am
[QUOTE=kitty32]Aries:Jesus take the wheel.Praying%20emoticon%20%20

I can't stop laughing cuz u just described my Aries soon the be ex-husband to a TEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 8:20am
Ok so Libra men.

Well, I only know a few and depending on their background moral beliefs some are very stand up guys. HOWEVER, yes, most libra men are extremely charming and social. The guys i know never miss a chance to socialize or meet new people. But because we like to socialize doesn't me were the "center" of the party. We aren't the loud ones screaming "hey look at me" but they definitely make great hosts. You're never go to his home and not feel welcome. Also the libra men ARE workaholics....we (both male and female) love nice things and to get that...we gotta work. Its ALWAY about balance...work hard, play hard.

Libra men make great listeners because they can see both sides or every situation. Are they indecisive, YES. But depending on the man it can be mild or extreme. Mild like..what shirt to wear today. Or extreme like always 2 entrees because i never can pick just one. LOL I am extreme...a trip to Walmart for a can of soup is automatic hour out of my day. lol....

Are they liars??? This has been stated in this particular thread MANY times that libra men are liars. Well yes, we only lie because we already know you can't handle the complete truth. And because we're not the ones to argue...and we're definitely not about to yell or raise our voices, its just best that we keep everything "PC". For a libra male to tell you how he REALLY feels...there's got be a LOT of trust.

Do they cheat? Hell yeah. But that's because we MUST have balance. So what you won't do...trust and believe they will find another. Often times, the man will speak up and tell you first...but you don't do it. We may not leave, but we'll find someone/thing that will fill that void. But you may not know they're cheating because the wining and dining won't stop just because someone else is in the picture.

Libra men are very confident....and a little vain. They don't think they're better than anyone else but they know they're the "BEST" of them. <<<Let me try to explain from a female libra view. I'll never say..Oh i wish i had Beyonce's legs. A libra thinks, ok Bey's legs are nice..but oh look at me. We don't compare ourselves to others only because we're so wrapped up in ourselves to really care or notice what everyone else looks like. Which is good for women dating a libra man because she'll never have to worry about what he's going to wear. Libra men make it point to look nice at all times.

Print Page | Close Window