Forum Name: Dark Spots
Forum Description: Discussion on Dark Spots
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=169022
Printed Date: Dec 11 2017 at 8:20am

Topic: Getting rid of my Dark Spots from Acne
Posted By: MadamButterfly
Subject: Getting rid of my Dark Spots from Acne
Date Posted: Dec 24 2008 at 2:52pm
I'm an avid acne picker. (Im tryna get outta that) But my last breakout left a lot of dark spots on my face. So, I google different ways to get rid of dark acne spot. A LOT of them recommended expensive treatment like liquid chemical peels and other kinda crazy things that sounded expensive and required a doctor.
I run across a way that says pure aloe vera get rids of acne spots   http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-Aloe-Vera-Gel-Help-Remove-Acne-Scars&id=436609" rel="no follow - http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-Aloe-Vera-Gel-Help-Remove-Acne-Scars&id=436609  (which some of you may be familiar with) So my parents have a million aloe vera plants and decided to give it a try. I cleaned my face wih Ultra Glow Black Soap and after that I broke of a piece of Aloe Vera because Black Soap can be drying. I opened it up and spread it on my acne prone surfaces on my face. (don't attemt this if you think you may be allergic) It acted as a moisturizer and a toner. I left it on my face for a few hours then cleaned it off with Clean and clear astringent. I used this method for 4 days and I already am seeing the spots fade. l seriously couldnt believe it. I one huge pimple on my face and its just about gone, it dried up.
This is definitely somthing I'll be keeping up with. Black soap, Astringent and Aloe Vera are my claim to fame right now. lol

Replies:
Posted By: Divalyshus
Date Posted: Dec 29 2008 at 7:54pm
Ooh I need to try this!

Date Posted: Jan 10 2009 at 4:19pm
Hey I'm from Alabama too! But yeah it's worth the try. Aloe vera is real good for the skin.

Posted By: lashayrhena
Date Posted: Jan 11 2009 at 10:35am

my neighbor said aloe vera plants helped her acne too...

Posted By: sdiamonds
Date Posted: Jan 17 2009 at 12:08pm
retin a and 4% hydroquinone cream

Posted By: kitty32
Date Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 12:15pm
Retin A is the truth. It took away my acne and dark spots. I swear by it.

I used hydroquinine cream,mixed with shea butter. If you use lighterners without anything to cut the strength down,you'll wind up with the zebra effect.

Posted By: XCellz
Date Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 1:35pm
is that true?^

cause im using hydroquine 8 percent and retin a together

Posted By: oatsnhoney
Date Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 1:55pm
what products with hydroquine are you all using?  i'm desperately looking for something that works.  do you any of you still use fair and white? i remember people on here use to rave about it and now i don't here too many good things about it. 

Posted By: Carling
Date Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 2:11pm

Esoterica has 2%  hydroquine and you can get it at Wal-mart. 

Date Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by XCellz XCellz wrote:

is that true?^

It did for me. My face was getting lighter than my neck. I had to cut the hydroquinine with either a moisturizer or a bit of shea butter. After that,my skin toned evened out much better.

Retin A takes a long time by itself,but it is the truth. It really cleared my skin.

Date Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 4:32pm

I used Esoterica and it worked for me.

Posted By: nack.josef
Date Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by MadamButterfly MadamButterfly wrote:

I'm an avid acne picker. (Im tryna get outta that) But my last breakout left a lot of dark spots on my face. So, I google different ways to get rid of dark acne spot. A LOT of them recommended expensive treatment like liquid chemical peels and other kinda crazy things that sounded expensive and required a doctor.
I run across a way that says pure aloe vera get rids of acne spots   http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-Aloe-Vera-Gel-Help-Remove-Acne-Scars&id=436609" rel="no follow - http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-Aloe-Vera-Gel-Help-Remove-Acne-Scars&id=436609  (which some of you may be familiar with) So my parents have a million aloe vera plants and decided to give it a try. I cleaned my face wih Ultra Glow Black Soap and after that I broke of a piece of Aloe Vera because Black Soap can be drying. I opened it up and spread it on my acne prone surfaces on my face. (don't attemt this if you think you may be allergic) It acted as a moisturizer and a toner. I left it on my face for a few hours then cleaned it off with Clean and clear astringent. I used this method for 4 days and I already am seeing the spots fade. l seriously couldnt believe it. I one huge pimple on my face and its just about gone, it dried up.
This is definitely somthing I'll be keeping up with. Black soap, Astringent and Aloe Vera are my claim to fame right now. lol

Thanks for sharing you a very informative and vluable information about getting ris of dark spot from acne.I am too try for this.If it does works i will be a lucky person.

Posted By: Dehinds
Date Posted: Jan 19 2009 at 11:54pm
Good infoThumbs%20Up

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 11:30pm
Ok lemme go get me some pure aloe vera. I've been trying to clear my face from these stupid dark spots. I've been using black soap and it has been making a difference and I've not been breaking out as much since I've been using it, but I'm looking to use it alongside with something else that'll speed up the process, like a cream or something. But I'll be trying this aloe vera. Thanks.

Posted By: Scorn_Dem17
Date Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 6:52pm
What about a lemon lightening cream?

Posted By: Blessn
Date Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 4:00pm
I tried using the home TCA peels 20% on my dark spots and after one peel my dark spots are extremely light.  I am now using the Aloe Vera Gel and they are almost completely gone. I do think it was more of the TCA, but the 100% gel has finished what it left behind Clap

Posted By: deanna332
Date Posted: Feb 25 2009 at 5:05pm
I do hear Aloe Vera is good, but I haven't tried it myself. I have been using Garnier Frutise moiturizer with Viatimin C and a SPF of 28 since Sept. 08. It cleared my face up completely along with PanOxl fach wash. The moisturizer is heavy, but when using it along with something drying it's great. it took about 3mths for my skin to clear completly from all the scars. The pic in my avatar was taken about a month after using the combination and when I tell you I had serious ugly acne and scars, I'm probably just being nice because my face HORRIBLE.

Posted By: fabulouslacewig
Date Posted: Feb 28 2009 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Blessn Blessn wrote:

I tried using the home TCA peels 20% on my dark spots and after one peel my dark spots are extremely light.  I am now using the Aloe Vera Gel and they are almost completely gone. I do think it was more of the TCA, but the 100% gel has finished what it left behind Clap

Ok what's TCA peels??I need something cuz I hate these dk spots on my faceAngryAngry and I want to be able to not have to use make up one dayBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile!!!!!

Posted By: augustinbo0
Date Posted: Mar 01 2009 at 9:46am
what kind of aloe vera the plant? where do u get it and how u sue it

Posted By: val_eij
Date Posted: Mar 02 2009 at 2:55am
Originally posted by augustinbo0 augustinbo0 wrote:

what kind of aloe vera the plant? where do u get it and how u sue it

i wanna know too...and where do i get black soap??

Posted By: indigobluez
Date Posted: Mar 04 2009 at 12:53pm
you can get aloe vera plants anywhere...

especially walmart, home depot, lowes....and they can grow to be a huge plant.  I use it daily for different things.

pure aloe vera gel is also good for constipation...but thats a whole nother subject..

Posted By: mythai
Date Posted: Mar 05 2009 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by indigobluez indigobluez wrote:

pure aloe vera gel is also good for constipation...but thats a whole nother subject..

LOLLOL

Posted By: mz kisha
Date Posted: Mar 31 2009 at 5:26pm

My fav to use is Ambi

Posted By: Blessn
Date Posted: Apr 01 2009 at 9:33am

So sorry for the delay for a reply.

You can purchase the TCA peels at makeupartistchoice.com

Posted By: deenem
Date Posted: Apr 05 2009 at 8:56pm
i have really bad dark spots from acne, im using retin A and it seems like its not working at all. I still get breakouts and bad scars.(maybe from the MAC makeup) I need something badly and im in desperate need!

Posted By: DIVA007
Date Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 5:25am
Originally posted by deenem deenem wrote:

i have really bad dark spots from acne, im using retin A and it seems like its not working at all. I still get breakouts and bad scars.(maybe from the MAC makeup) I need something badly and im in desperate need!

Retin A takes a few weeks before improvements are seen ~ sometimes 6-8 weeks.

Posted By: MsLoveable88
Date Posted: Apr 21 2009 at 9:16pm
Use Mederma. I swear by it. Pick it up at a local Walmart for about $13 for the gel tube and use twice daily. You will see result in about a week or 2 I gurantee you! Good luck!

Posted By: mz. shaw
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:41pm
DEENEM - I DISCOVERED TOO THAT MAC MAKE-UP WAS BREAKING ME OUT!  IMO, ITS MORE OF A "STAGE" MAKE-UP AND IS TOO THICK!  DGMW, I LOVED IT, BUT IT JUST WASN'T AGREEING W/MY ALREADY OILY SKIN.  I'M ALSO SEEING ON OTHER THREADS THAT PURE VITAMIN E OIL WORKS WELL ALSO. 

Posted By: mz. shaw
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:46pm
WOW!!  Never thought of using Mederma on the face.  I used it years ago on a scar from carpal tunnel surgery and you can't even see the scar. Back then you could only get it by prescription, so that's good to know!

Date Posted: May 22 2009 at 2:39am
You can get an aloe vera plant from a plant nursery or from wal-mart or lowes or any place that has lawn and garden

Date Posted: May 22 2009 at 2:40am
You can get the Black soap from any Wal-Mart on the African American hair care products aisle. Its usually near the Palmer's cocoa butter and other skin cremes.

Date Posted: May 22 2009 at 2:42am
Also you guys be careful with the products with Hydroquinone because FDA recently put out that the drug causes cancer. So choose your skin care products wisely and not out of desperation! Research what you use.

Posted By: breibrei
Date Posted: May 22 2009 at 11:30am

FDA Proposes Hydroquinone Ban

Medical Author: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=41529" rel="no follow - Melissa Conrad Stoppler, MD
Medical Editor: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=6930" rel="no follow - Jay W. Marks, MD

On August 29, 2006, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) proposed a ban on over-the-counter sales of cosmetic products containing http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=44681" rel="no follow - hydroquinone, a skin-bleaching (lightening) ingredient. According to the FDA, approximately 65 companies sell over 200 different types of skin-lightening products containing hydroquinone in the U.S. Currently, products that contain up to 2 percent hydroquinone may be sold in the U.S. without a prescription, and prescription skin-lightening products may contain up to 4 percent hydroquinone. Examples of prescription products containing hydroquinone are http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=45939" rel="no follow - Lustra, http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=44848" rel="no follow - Tri-Luma, and http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=45939" rel="no follow - EpiQuin Micro.

Hydroquinone products are popular for their skin-lightening properties in Asian and African cosmetics markets. In the U.S., they also are marketed for reducing age spots and blemishes.

The reason cited for the proposed ban is that studies in rodents show "some evidence" that hydroquinone may act as a http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2625" rel="no follow - carcinogen or cancer-causing chemical, although its cancer-causing properties have yet to be proved in humans. Hydroquinone also has been linked with the medical condition known as http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=7804" rel="no follow - ochronosis in which the skin becomes dark and thick. Dome-shaped yellowish spots and grayish-brown spots also are observed in ochronosis among black women and men in South Africa, Britain, and the U.S. Ochronosis has been observed in conjunction with hydroquinone use even in persons who have used hydroquinone-containing cosmetics for a short time. Some studies also report abnormal function of the adrenal glands and high levels of mercury in people who have used hydroquinone-containing cosmetics. For these reasons, hydroquinone has already been banned in Japan, the European Union, and Australia.

Any skin-lightening products containing hydroquinone would be considered new drugs, according to the proposed FDA regulations. The products would require FDA approval before being sold to the public and would only be available with a doctor's prescription.

Following the proposed ban, a four-month comment period is in effect regarding the proposed changes in regulations during which time physicians, skin care companies, and consumers may voice their opinions and concerns about the proposed ban. It is not yet known if and when the proposed ban would take effect.

Posted By: Nikki57
Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by XCellz XCellz wrote:

is that true?^

I was using Retin A and HydroQ 8 too and it did hardly anything and it's been almost 6 months. I'm gonna give the mederma a try and see if I can see results. If not, I'll spend the big bucks to refill my HQ/RA.Smile

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jul 13 2009 at 10:49am
They also sell 3% Nadinola at Walmart

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jul 13 2009 at 10:50am

You can get the Black soap from any Wal-Mart on the African American hair care products aisle. Its usually near the Palmer's cocoa butter and other skin cremes.

But you cant buy African Black soap at Walmart or drug stores.

Posted By: Totallycool
Date Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 6:15pm

Also you guys be careful with the products with Hydroquinone because FDA recently put out that the drug causes cancer. So choose your skin care products wisely and not out of desperation! Research what you use.

It wont cause cancer in 4% or less which is all youll find at walmart anyhow. Im using ambi for my dark marks and its not doing anything!

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by indigobluez indigobluez wrote:

you can get aloe vera plants anywhere...

especially walmart, home depot, lowes....and they can grow to be a huge plant.  I use it daily for different things.

lol word... i have 7 aloe vera plants in my house...im my culturesz...they use them alot for a lot of things...

Posted By: AprlDiamondz
Date Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

But you cant buy African Black soap at Walmart or drug stores.

I bought some Black soap from Wal-Mart but its not all natural....I can't remember the brand name but they only had one choice of Black soap. I went to my local beauty supply store and bout a all-Natural version for like $3 and they had other choices for up to $10. It works sooooo well for old scars and dark spots. I love it. I also use Bio-Oil (about $12 at Ulta) and that has been helping me as well. HTH!!!Star

Posted By: Blossoming
Date Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 6:16am
I have been using Murad Age Spot and lightening treament for about two months. it is a little expensive, but it's the best product I have ever used. My dark spots and freckles are gone! I wanted to keep my freckles, but I had to sacrifice them for clear even skin. I tried post before and after pics, but i don't know how.Unhappy

Posted By: JungleDrum
Date Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 8:45am

Blossoming : Go to tinypic.com and upload your pics. Then copy and past the link here and post.

Date Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 2:27pm
Thanks. Big%20smile

I hope I did it right and you ladies can see the difference.

Before

After

Date Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 2:29pm
My second pic is a little orange lol but my skin is clear and even! I love Murad now! 

Posted By: PhatNat1991
Date Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 9:31pm
i have 3 big aloe vera plants in my back yard and i didnt know it was could do that LOL ty

Posted By: JungleDrum
Date Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 2:15pm

Blossoming: You're welcome and congrats on your results! What Murad products did you use specifically?

Date Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 1:21am
I use Murad Age Spot and Lightening treatment for my acne spots. For some reason this gel diminished my pores and reduced the oil production. It also leaves my skin with a shiny glow (sometimes it's good, sometimes it's annoying). And I also used Intense Wrinkle Reducer. I don't think I needed the last product, but I'm 36 and I don't want to look like some of my family members. It's all in the genes. They never took care of their skin and it shows. :(

Posted By: campusgrl09
Date Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 7:33pm
I just bought some murad today, thats what the lady at sephora the store recommended as well, so hopefully I get good results as well b/c this stuff was expensive!

Posted By: tinkerbell94
Date Posted: Aug 02 2009 at 7:09pm

To get rid of dark spots yes retin-a and hydroq is the best. I mix them together on the spot and poof within two weeks gone, I also use ultra black soap that I got at wal-mart I know its not real black soap but it works to exfoliate which is the point. Oh yea forgot about the microbrasion cloth I use which is the truth you actually see the dead skin, so thats my routine.

Posted By: Kim81
Date Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by campusgrl09 campusgrl09 wrote:

I just bought some murad today, thats what the lady at sephora the store recommended as well, so hopefully I get good results as well b/c this stuff was expensive!

Murad works great for me, they also have a serum that lightens acne marks that works pretty good.

Posted By: BlackDon'tCrack
Date Posted: Aug 10 2009 at 3:08pm
Does anyone know if there's anything out there that exists that is STRONGER than Aloe Vera gel? I need something stronger in order to get rid of my dark acne marks/scars.

Posted By: GoodKarma4me
Date Posted: Aug 10 2009 at 7:47pm

^^ Is the acne on your face? If it is try black soap and pure vit e.

Posted By: jaskearia12
Date Posted: Aug 11 2009 at 9:04pm
This is my first post on this website. I'm mostly a lurker Embarrassed  But I have to let you ladies in on something. I was reading really great reviews online about Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream, even some on here. So, I was like what the hell, it's inexpensive && I'm willing to try anything for my face. A lil background info. my scars are DEEP and I have A LOT. They're horrible since I had the gross habit of picking at them. I mean some of these scars, I've had since I was 13. I'm almost 21 now. I've tried a lot of products, Ambi, Neutrogena, Nadinola, Daggett & Ramsdell...none of them worked. I've never had so much success since using the Palmers Fade Cream... I've been using it for 5 days now && my face is looking amazing! The scars are slowly but surely fading...they've flattened...some of the small ones have completely vanished. I looked in the mirror about 30 mins ago && wanted to cry. I've finally found something... I'm hoping I can throw away my MAC concealers & foundations within the next 3 months. I'm going to keep you guys posted!! Big%20smile  I'm sooo happy lol  

Posted By: Chaim-Naphasch
Date Posted: Aug 12 2009 at 3:39am
ladies, where do you buy ratin a?

Posted By: MonieKT
Date Posted: Aug 12 2009 at 2:18pm
Ladies lemme tell u i hav had dark spots for over 7 yrs n im only 17
im rlly bad at pickn at my skin too
BUT i gota tell u to GO TO GNC
dey hav dis vitamin c creme to heal ur acne scars faster
n vitamin e oil at 56,000 i.u. !!!
i use it twice a day for almst 4 days now n my spots r fading
i talkn bout spots frm yrs ago r fading
i cnt rememba how much it was
but its worth wateva it is
it feels so gud to fnd sumthn dat wrks
ill tryn post pics

Posted By: tinkerbell94
Date Posted: Aug 13 2009 at 2:43pm

For lightening your scars, the most tried and tested method is exfoliation and mild bleaching/fading. You should make it a point to exfoliate your skin on a weekly basis.  

Here is my step by step routine below:

Step 1. Exfoliate with Ultra Glow Black Soap purchase from Wal-Mart. I know it is not the all natural however it works and does not over dry or cause breakout. If my skin is peeling I add a little bit of baking soda in my hand (small pea size mix in with the suds from the soap) important I apply with my hands no wash cloth just suds up the soap add baking soda if you need additional exfoliation.  $2.50

http://keystone-labs.com/graphics/product064_fullsize.jpg" rel="no follow - - - - - - - -  

Step 2. I use a MicroDermabrasion cloth to wipe of the soap. See below, I purchase from E-Bay seller: http://myworld.ebay.com/thankyoustan/" rel="no follow - thankyoustan   $11.00

http://i18.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/7e/11/eb_1.JPG" rel="no follow - -  

- Step 3. Use prescribed acne treatment evening Diffrin morning aczone.

- Step 4. Apply CVS Salicylic acid acne medication (spot treatment if necessary) $2.00

-  

- -  

- http://www.alldaychemist.com/" rel="no follow - - www. - .com . You do not need a prescription very cheap. It is available in the form of topical liquid, cream, and gel. Gel comes in either of two strengths, 0.025% or 0.01%,  I use gel because I have oily skin. Ok,  use a pea size at first every night and then depending on the peel every other day. Do not apply in the day only at night. If you need to spot treatment for extra dark spots apply a pen size to the spot only.  I use the 1% but I worked up to it.

Points to look for your skin will be red and start to peel. It will not bleach you so dont worry it evens out to your natural complexion.

Step 6. The  following is the lighting cream exact word for word prescription for dark spots, you have to have a pharmacist compound(specially mixed) 4%hydroquinone/aclovate cream/vit C 500mg Equal parts, Disp 45mg.    Ok if you are not going to get a prescription then the following I know can be used. Obagi blender which contains a specific formulation of 4% hydroquinone and an activating base that complements tretinoin activity and provides blending along with stimulation. I used this before the derm switch me. Steps for this take the tretinoin pea size amount (measure equal finger tip) and mix with clear on spots. I did this for overall complexion peeling and for specific spots.

Step 7: Sun-block very important because you will become very sun sensitive and you do not want all the hard work to be done for nothing Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ with Helioplex gives combined UVA/UVB protection.

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Sep 18 2009 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by MoniKT MoniKT wrote:

Ladies lemme tell u i hav had dark spots for over 7 yrs n im only 17
im rlly bad at pickn at my skin too
BUT i gota tell u to GO TO GNC
dey hav dis vitamin c creme to heal ur acne scars faster
n vitamin e oil at 56,000 i.u. !!!
i use it twice a day for almst 4 days now n my spots r fading
i talkn bout spots frm yrs ago r fading
i cnt rememba how much it was
but its worth wateva it is
it feels so gud to fnd sumthn dat wrks
ill tryn post pics

Hey MonieaKT, what is the name of the vitamin c cream?

Posted By: brown123
Date Posted: Sep 18 2009 at 5:44pm
Retina you have to get prescription.

Posted By: DeltaDiva
Date Posted: Sep 18 2009 at 6:02pm

black soap, aloe vera gel (from herbalife.com), and an itty bit of raw shea butter.  awesome wonders !

i tried a glycolic peel from mario badescu and it really didnt do much for me. Using their products combined made me break outAngry  my skin was healthier when i used all natural products. periodically, i used proactive's repairing lotion to monitor random break outs.  when i used the entire line of proactive, my face broke out Dead

natural skin + natural hair = amazingness LOL

Posted By: barbaramory
Date Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:01am

Chickpea Flour, Raw Milk, Turmeric and Lime Juice

Mix altogether 1 tbsp. of chickpea flour, 2 tsp of raw milk, a pinch of turmeric and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply the mixture on your skin leaving it for 15 minutes before rinsing. Home remedies are required to be use on a daily basis for four weeks then once a week there after.

Posted By: girlysquared
Date Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:30pm
Ya'll using anything above 2% Hydroquinone better being wearing sunblock SPF 50 or you're going to get sun damage. You are effectively breaking down the melanin in your skin, yes. But at a faster rate which is dangerous. The FDA has determined that 2% is safe for our skin and hydroquinone in general is to be accompanied with sunscreen/block at any concentration. I use Clear Essence Medicated Fade Cream which is available at Walmart and is only concentrated with 2% of hydroquinone. Be safe when lightening your dark spots please! Always remember sunblock to avoid skin cancer in the future!!

Posted By: willowy
Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:40am
I agree that using sunscreen is important if you want to get rid of dark spots but the problem I had was that the high SPF sun creams left my face looking white and pasty.

This article on dark spots on black skin is worth a read.

http://ebonny.hubpages.com/_HR1/hub/DarkSpots   

It talks about using tinted sunscreens and even if the tint doesn't match your skin colour exactly you can rectify it with make up. Also some useful advice and tips on avoiding sun exposure and how this is a preventative against more dark spots forming.

Posted By: gigiglam
Date Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 8:57am
I don't know if anyone mentioned this already, but Neutrogena rapid clear pads are the business! I always get dark spots whether I pick my acne or not and the scars take forever to fade or they never do. I had some old scars from months ago and started using these things and every week the spots get lighter. This stuff definite faded acne scars fast, and prevents acne. I use 2 a day if i'm washing my face like i should.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:07pm
Ladies, daily use of vitamin c on skin will change its life and quickly get rid of hyperpigmentation!

Acids really are the way to go when it comes to PIH (Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation)

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Ladies, daily use of vitamin c on skin will change its life and quickly get rid of hyperpigmentation!

Acids really are the way to go when it comes to PIH (Post Inflammatory yHyperpigmentation)
which vitamin c product are you using.

Posted By: janineann
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:25am
hey guys..
worry no more.. there are new product coming soon that can cure 90 % of your skin infections.. 
this product will be launching this year and i cant wait to try it.. i attend their convention talking about this Jarvis cosmetics and its really interesting, the target of this product is the immune system of the skin.. check them out for yourself.. jarviscosmetics.com

Posted By: Lordess89
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Blossoming Blossoming wrote:

I have been using Murad Age Spot and lightening treament for about two months. it is a little expensive, but it's the best product I have ever used. My dark spots and freckles are gone! I wanted to keep my freckles, but I had to sacrifice them for clear even skin. I tried post before and after pics, but i don't know how.Unhappy

I swear by Murad as well. I usually see results in a couple weeks as well. I use their Truth Serum and it never fails. It's expensive but worth every penny. I always get compliments about my skin when I'm religiously using it. It also brightens and the skin looks amazing.

Posted By: rohanjain
Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:12am
Hi!   you can try this for getting rid of dark spots from acne.
-Wash your face two times daily.
-Always use best quality products.
-Use sunscreen.
-Serum is also good for it.
-Drink more water.

Posted By: rohanjain
Date Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:15am
Hi!you can try these tips-
-Wash your face two times daily.
-Always use best quality products.
-Use sunscreen.
-Serum is also good for it.
-Drink more water.

Posted By: Giom54878963
Date Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:52am
Pure chimp super one is good for having no spots any more.Use 1/2 a spray a day and it will help to moisturise the skin of people with spots.

Posted By: Denz alberjo
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:17am
Guys for further information on this topic please visit 

http://healthncare.info/dark-circles-treatment-natural-home-remedies/

you people will find a high quality stuff.

Posted By: Denz alberjo
Date Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:19am
Guys for further information on this topic please visit 

http://healthncare.info/dark-circles-treatment-natural-home-remedies/

you people will find a high quality stuff.

Posted By: malfoy11
Date Posted: May 19 2016 at 7:14am
wrinkles, acne, dark spots are mainly signs showing that your skin is getting older and losing its elasticity with your growing age. In simple words these are signs of aging and there are lot more things to consider like dull skin, rough skin, etc. Few things must be followed in order to solve the aging issues and slow down rate of aging process some tips has been mentioned beneath because stopping aging is simply impossible. Some must follow tips are;

• Stop smoking or alcohol consumption
• Avoid sun exposure
• Get rid of unhealthy diet
• Exercise habitually
• Stay free from stress
• Get necessary sleep

Else for quick and harm free treatment you can make use of anti-aging cream that will activate and make your skin glow. Kollagen Intensiv is the Natural and Safe anti-aging product that help to reduce the aging sign and gives you gorgeous look.

http://premature-aging.weebly.com

Posted By: Mymamasdaughter
Date Posted: Nov 09 2017 at 2:02pm
I think it was Clinique that made the Even Better product for dark spots. It works really, really well. And Avon made a dark spot Luminosity that was just as good. 

Posted By: clarkan9
Date Posted: Nov 10 2017 at 9:14am
vitamin e oil may work

Print Page | Close Window